Review of Bravofly

Chiasso, NY 6830, CH
Tel: 0039 0423 402040

lancha
6/20/19

They arr fraud. Once you book with them they will just take your money and never reserve your flight or accommodation. That is by my experience. Coz of them i lost a lot of money. Have to book my flights over again. Please AVOID BOOKING WITH THEM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

karlerikk
6/17/19

I surched a flight Stockholm-Zaporizjzja with Skyscanner the 17/6 2019. The cheapest alternative was Bravofly. I booked the flight and they forced me to take insurance. I didn't notice that Bravofly had changed the date to 1/8 2019. I suppose if I had noticed and changed it, they would have raised the price and they wouldn't longer be the cheapest for the actual date. I tried to reach Bravofly by phone to change or cancel the flight. An automatic voice directed me to internet. Internet directed me back to the phone. At last I got a automatic popup on Internet that said that refunding for my flight wasn't possible. Why did they then force upon me a insurance for cancellation. And further in the popup "You don't need to inform us if you refrain your flight...". What does that mean? Are they free to sell the flight again without my confirmation and without paying back.

clg
6/11/19

They don't entertain any changes to the ticket irrespective of whether you buy with all open conditions. Terrible customer service and don't offer any alternative options at all just flatly say cant.

thomasg316
5/29/19

Awful service, which turned out to be exploitation of my money "...that it may take a few days for this amount to be shown in your account."

I seek yesterday for inexpensive flights to Greece due to span elections (announced two days ago). All sites were changing the price every 30 min!! I found Bravofly the best "value-for-money". I thought...

Today, after 12 hrs waiting for the booking confirmation (!!!) and a call to London at the phone No# written in their site as CustomerCare, they sent the following email !! Be aware to avoid them even click the site...

==========================================
Dear Thomas,

We regret to inform you that we have not been able to confirm your booking request.

We will return the amount of EUR 638.81 via your original payment method. Please note that it may take a few days for this amount to be shown in your account. If you used a voucher for this booking, or have chosen to be refunded with a voucher, we will send you an email with your new code within the next 72 hours.

To make a new reservation please visit us at Bravofly.

Kind regards,

Customer Care Team
Bravofly

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored; any emails sent here will not be read or responded to.

If you have any questions regarding your trip, check out our Need Help area and to view your trip details, request assistance or change your booking, please log in to your account area, My Bravofly, via our website or app.
==========================================

selinat4
5/28/19

Hidden costs charged against your credit card after you go ahead with payment. That is fraudulent activity. Now I cancelled the booking and I want full refund but they want to deduct some monies for handling charge.
They sent 3 emails stating they tried to contact me which was a total lie and then they expect you to call them which one has to incur more expenses for an overseas call. They are very shady beware!
Bravofly I don't want any vouchers, please gime me a full refund!
Booking ID : 1411696936

bridm
5/28/19

Absolutely disgraceful service from Bravofly. We booked flights from Sydney back to Ireland for December 9 days ago which cost 3500 dollars for the two of us and included 3 stops on the way over and 2 on the way back. We decided to pay the extra bit to avoid long stop overs so we could make the most of the trip. 4 days later Shane receives an email off Bravofly to say our flight from Frankfurt to Dublin has been cancelled and the alternative is a flight 6 hours later but when I went onto the Lufthansa website the next day there was a flight 5 minutes earlier than the one I had booked still up. Then another email this morning to say the flight from Beijing to Frankfurt has been cancelled and this flight is still up on the Lufthansa website. The alternative for this flight was 2 hours later. Do not give these guys your money. They will screw you over. It's impossible to get any answers and am constantly being told different things. I have now been in touch with consumer rights. This has been the worst experience with a travel agents ever and has taught me to do my research before booking.

maheshs26
5/27/19

Booked 3 tickets from Mumbai to Toronto and back with a displayed price of INR 1,75,000. But these scamsters added another INR 26,000 to the total amount without notifying or displaying. Shocked, I checked the booking and found that they had added an insurance cost which I never opted for. I've never felt so robbed and cheated!! Stay away from this site. Bravofly is the worst travel booking site.

orsolyad
5/17/19

Wish I could give a zero star or a minus one! Shocking experience. They took the money, but never booked one of the returning flight, from Auckland to Singapore! My POOR mom and sister was NOT allowed to do the boarding, because the booking number DID NOT EXIST in the airlines system and they never heard about this company! My mom and sister was 18thousands km from their home and they are not that good in english, I could not even imagine how confused and desperated and stressful they were! This was the most shocking experience in my life, too! I could not help personally, because I was hundreds of km away from them. The airline had a few seats left and asked them to buy a new ticket. My mom and sister did not have that much money in their pocket and bank account!! They asked for help from us immediately and they had only 5 minutes left to buy a new ticket. This is just unbelievable!! I definitely make a complain and request an immediate refund of the new ticket. I wish Bravofly could also pay back the stress factor that they caused, but that is priceless! Unbelievable!

annalizag
4/24/19

This is my first and last that i will book in bravofly, I am a simple person just want a vacation in Hong kong with my husband, I almost everyday search for the cheapest flight in skyscanner then bravofly came out to be the cheapest, but when I almost finish my booking that fullfex option came out, Im sure its an insurance and I never agree of that option, but still its in my bill, Its not a small money it is almost 3,600 pesos, that we can use for our food and transpo in Hong kong, when I think about it, I felt like I was SCAMMED! How can I refund that money from bravofly? can somebody help me about this, Please..

Tip for consumers: Please read a reviews in bravofly so you will never be a victim like me. Dont book in this site

julietteg10
3/31/19

Impossible to get an invoice from the airline. They charged me with a 300USD insurance after completing the booking. After a few emails they agreed to refund 150USD as I explained I never signed up for that option. When I ask for a split invoice flight VS insurance to claim my 300USD (and not only 150USD) they say they can't provide any split invoice. They are obviously doing that so I can't prove they are stealing 150USD in that Booking.
WIll
Never book again with them !

lanrea2
3/8/19

It's a shame this system doesn't allow for zero stars.

This is a long one so bear with me.

After making my booking on their website (which went well enough) I realised I had to change the date of my flight due to work commitments. I went back to the site to make the change and the site said they'll get back to me in 7-10 days. Long flex, but OK.

After 3 or so days, I get an email with the costs of the change and a button to accept, which I clicked. The site then said it would be processed within 72 hours using the same card used for the original booking.

After a couple of days, I called them as I wanted to use a different card. They said they will call me back in a day. Nothing. I called them back and they said someone will call me back in 6 hours. Nothing. I called them back and they said they would sort it - I even said, if it helps, just use the original card details to process the booking.

Anyway, after 4 days of me calling the care line (an international call for me, by the way) every few hours, going through the stupid IVR that takes 5 minutes to put you through to a human being, only for said human to say the same thing "I will personally escalate this and ensure it gets done in the next 30 mins / 2 hours / 4 hours" I eventually lost it and asked them how much of a refund I'd get if I were to cancel. They told me the amount, but in the end, I chickened out, changed my mind and asked them to change not cancel. Eventually, they said there was a technical issue with amending the booking but they would continue trying.

Another 2 days and countless calls before finally reaching a human able to tell me that actually, the cancellation amount I was quoted before was completely incorrect, and also I cannot change the fare, despite already sending me a change quote!

I estimate that I was on the phone with them a total of 20-odd times, and in the end I got incorrect, false, contradictory information, which would have saved me a lot of time, headache, money and stress if they had shared the fare conditions with me (they didn't) or just told me from the beginning that my request was not possible.

Avoid like the plague.

keykc
3/6/19

Booked last Mar 5 then charged my credit card then the following day I received an email saying that it was cancelled. I just want to know when I can get my money back because I really need to book a flight.

sabineb9
3/1/19

Booked an Euro Wings flight with Bravofly. I really wish I hadn't. My flight suppose to have departed yesterday morning from Bangkok to Düsseldorf, it was anulled. I received 1 very unhelpfull E-Mail from Bravofly to call the Airline directly, or cancel the flight and get my money back, not to be sarcastic" oh sure so I can purchase another 1 very expensive single flight back home do all the work and you guys don't have to do anything and avoid any responsiblity and I do the work. Well at that time I already called the Airline anyway. I now have to wait until next Tuesday night to get my next flight out. I talked to other people affected by the cancellation who booked directly with the Airline who got contacted directly by the Airline and promptly re-booked. Bravofly added their E-mail in my flight booking the only contact info the Airline has, therefore I recommend to either book directly with an Airline or a good travel agency... to avoid situations as mine, cancellations and massive delays unfortunately happened, but at least one get the customer service one should expects. I now have extra cost, I have to expense and try to re-claim and I actually like to be home as I scheduled my return flight. I will add this comment on all social media I can find.

sll1
2/22/19

I have been trying without avail to contact a person, but the helpline sends me through the steps of keying in my booking ID, telling me there is no such ID, and then saying "thank you, and goodbye"! But when I log in online, I am able to access the manage bookings page and there is a booking ID there! How am I supposed to contact the booking agent??? Horrible horrible service, I am now stuck with a ticket I cannot use from a site doesn't even seem to have real humans operating it.

joannac65
1/9/19

I wanted to cancel my one way flight. They sent me an email to chose if I wish to receive 5 euro (!!!) refund if I want to receive it in the same currency and the same way I paid it, or a 35 euro voucher.
What's funny, they sent it at 6 am!! Saying I have 2h only to asnwer!!! I missed this message and couldn't do anything. Very clever Bravofly. Why not send it at 4am next time! I don't want even to comment the proposal to pay me back 5 out of over 200. I will never use them again.

maxc88
10/9/18

I've yesterday booked a flight with Bravofly. Accidentally, I've chosen my return flight a day earlier due to the date change (intercontinental flight). I wanted to change it within two hours after the booking. I have first requested a date change, that led to an additional price of 160 Euro which I did not accept. However, then the whole site to "cancel" or "change" a booking was frozen. Usually, it's possible to cancel a booking within 24 hours or until midnight for free. It's definitely possible with the airlines I've chosen (Lufthansa & Air Canada). By freezing the website, it was not possible anymore. The website for "cancelling" and "changing" a booking is still frozen (after more than 12 hours). But now they want to charge me even more for any change (on the phone). And cancelling the flight would lead into paying a full price for NO flight.

For this reason, I've paid 900 Euro for a flight that doesn't fit my schedule. Thanks Bravofly for not helping me to clarify this issue. They only tell you how many extra fees you have to pay. But they do not offer any compensation for a technical issue that was caused by them.

archils
10/6/18

46 hours ago, I placed on trustpilot.com a brief negative comment about Bravofly. Surprisingly I just received their response.
Here is my initial comment: "Impossible to reach any decision making person"
This is their response: "As requested, your call was escalated to the manager who is authorized to take a decision and correctly advised you to submit your claim on the airline's website for compensation due to flight cancellation".
This is my counter response to people I spoke to: Dear Mr. Sarang. My request to you was to give me either phone number or email address which will connect me to the decision maker in EUROPE not in India. Your response was IF I DO THAT I WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED. Okay, I said, can I speak to your local Indian manager. Your answer was - NO my local manager does not speak to customers. He is the one who does firing.
The following are people contracted by Bravofly in India which were trying to convince me at different time points to BACK OFF: Monideepa Chatterjee, Sarang Ganla, Simi Aji, Sanjukta Bhattacharya and Venus Korde.
Sorry guys, but I will be keep going for a while. Seems like I am not the only one in trouble because of you.
Since I don't have any European lower or mid management names or contact info I would like to appeal to the persons whose names are available on Internet: FABIO CANNAVALE (CEO) and MARCO CORRADINO (COO).
Gentlemen, my booking number 1272043428. Please help me to find justice. Your lower echelon employees treating me very poorly. Thank you. A.S.

alexm501
10/5/18

The website is built up in a misleading way to scam the clients: ie: you
search for a round trip and the system provide you with a one way
flight masked by roundtrip and a discount paying with Amex, so you thin
the lower price is because of the AMex discount but if you don't double
check at check out you are just buying a one way journey.Customer
Assistance, as reported by other clients is just organized to don't'
solve problems and shut down the conversation with customers.

waynep95
9/7/18

Booked and payed flights Australia to Thailand. Fast to take the money but then revcieve email that unable to lock in flights and I would recieve refund. Phone number provided has been disconnected and no reply to emails. Totally pissed off now cannot afford to rebook and attend wedding I am best man at. Soooo $#*!ty.

edn52
8/31/18

Bravofly booked the flight on the wrong date and weeks later i'm getting emails saying they're only just processing my refund and it's over £100 less than the full amount they promised they would refund.

As a result have had to miss credit card payments as the refund is over 11 days later than they said it would be (and still waiting).

Terrible service

teresam235
8/12/18

Death in the family. I provided all documentation per BRAVOFLY policy and was tomd up to 32 days for my refund. Now after over 2minths im being told i may not receive my refund even though the company states that due to a death you may get a refund. Terrible customer service. A rip off company.

susanm739
8/7/18

I booked flights today for me and my son to Alicante - today 07-08-2018
Booking Number 1253073062

Bravofly took my money stating that they had flights through a third party! Then Bravofly state that they have had to cancel the flights / seats. "Did the seats really exist in the 1st instance".
Skyscanners should stop this kind of third party behaviour.
No refund!! But cancelled by bravofly.!
The money is now showing pending in my bank account and we have to wait for the amount to clear before we can afford to book again! It's a lot of money to us and we cannot pay for another flight for both of us until the money clears pending!

"And after reading loads of threads forums' some people have been waiting for pending amounts to clear for months!!! ""

I wonder if bravofly # Sofia would explain that to my young son.

Bravofly ( Sofia ) Please clear pending and put our holiday money back! So we can travel and go on vacation!!

Not good - poor customer services!
Not helpful unwilling to organise and sort out their mistake in selling flights - seats that don't exist and or already sold by other airlines!!

Can anyone help in fast tracking this awful mess that bravofly have made! What a predicament!

Bravofly should be ashamed of themselves - bully's and corporate film flam!

Regards
Susan

munirk
7/6/18

Bravofly is probably the worst company i have ever dealt with, they have taken my money twice now for their own mistakes. i had originally booked my flights for the 31st of January to Albuqueque and return to Nairobi on the 1st of April Booking ID: 1096221593.
i then changed the flight to the 10th of june and the quotation stated 588 euro for 2 passangers Booking ID: 1154279309, i later changed that to 29th of August the quotation stated GBP 326 for both passengers however i had asked for the 29th of july but they booked the 29th of august and charged me, i changed the flight again a few days ago and the quotation was for 359 euro, i accepted the quote and they told me there was a mistake and that it is now 914 euro and that i have to pay for the agents error
i have lost a lot of time and money with bravoflys inadequacy
i have ended up paying for a wrong date that was bravo flys fault and now i have been double charged again because of their error

stepheno66
7/1/18

I have booked flights with BRAVOFLY a week ago and now am stressed that I have no email of confirmation as I would usually get from booking agents.
I clicked on flight cancelation inquiries to check out the procedure as INQUIRY would suggest - but now have request in progress written.
I have just recieved a mail from Bravofly telling me to contact the flight company which is Air Asia.
All I want is a mail of flight confirmation as any ordinary company would normally do. I don't want to cancel but I don't want the stress of not knowing either!!

alii6
6/27/18

Bought Sydney to Adelaide return tickets and haven't received a confirmation email.. Have called them twice. Once the agent said we have confirmed one side of the trip and are waiting for the other leg of the trip to be confirmed before we issue confirmation. Promised will communicate in 2 hours. Nothing.

I Called back after another 12 hours. The other agent had no clue, said another team will work on the booking, it's not a building work, it takes minutes on other websites to issue a confirmation. As I insisted on a proper response she kept me on hold till I had to disconnect after 36 minutes.

Help line is in India. We cannot book accommodation as our booking confirmation hasn't come through. And going by previous reviews it seems we're not going to get a confirmation any time soon. My money is stuck as they haven't charged it yet, and I can't book any more tickets now.

I've called my bank and issued a fraud alert, and am in the process of contacting local news agencies and travel magazines. If my experience doesn't go correct I will dedicate my after work life to expose this company. If you are experiencing issues you can contact the following: 1. Your bank 2. Send an email to Skyscanner,or the original booking site. 3. Contact the following consumer reporting magazine (K-Tipp) and TV show (Kassensturz). 4. Contact your country's federal agencies for fraud prevention and any local news channels 5.Start an online petition and spread the word.

No. Please do not. They are fake and you can be in real trouble. Just google Bravofly Scam and you will be surprised to read how they cheated many people.

By JJ x.

I am not sure how soon you will get your Refund. But Inscribe this in your presonal diary "DO NOT USE BRAVOFLY", they have a horrible service and are not very Transparent, I have paid for 56 Euros as their service fees for Tickets worth 76 Euros. They are not willing to answer or refund. I am still waiting. Hope this helps.

By Yatin S.

Start leaving bad reviews everywhere you can. They wouldnt even acknowledge me until i started leaving bad reviews on multiple sites, then they refunded my money

By zack d.

Thanks

By Sarmad K.

Dear Claire P., Thanks for contacting us. In order to resolve the case more quickly, I would be very grateful if you could please reply to this message confirming your Bravofly booking ID. Thank you, Sofia

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

please tell me if you have received your refund too. Thanks.

By Tan S.

Dear Brvzer, thank you for your valuable feedback on your booking request nr. 1122227315. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience regarding the confirmation of your flight reservation. We do our best to confirm every booking request straight after the payment step, however, our confirmation is subject to the airline's seat and fare availability on that particular flight. We regret to inform you that the rate you selected for your flight is no longer available and as a result, your booking request has been cancelled. No charge has actually been made to your account. We use a secure standard procedure called 'temporary credit limit' where the amount payable is temporarily 'frozen' but not withdrawn from your account. However, even when we unfreeze the amount immediately, it may still take your credit card provider several days to show the amount as available in your account. I have liaised with a Customer Care agent to send you a proof of transaction document. We kindly invite you to forward the document to your bank as that would speed up the release process. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Bravofly

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

Dear Judie-Anne M, thank your message here on SiteJabber, please accept my apologies for the delay in our response. Should you need to send us your claim by e-mail, you can use our generic email contact, ccare-fly@en.customer-travel-care.com and one of our Customer Care Agents will forward it to the dedicated department. If you want us to double check your query here, please drop us a private message with your Booking ID number and the description of your case. Kind regards, Bravofly

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

Dear vasi N. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here on Tripadvisor and I apologize for any inconvenience you may had due to fare increase. I'm sorry to read that your flights were no longer available at the original price quoted. Please note that our flight booking system brings together the offers of over 500 low cost and traditional airlines for our clients to choose from and the site is continually kept up-to-date with the most recent prices and data from the airlines. In spite of this, airline prices are extremely dynamic therefore there can be a fare increase from one second to the next. This is why on certain occasions it is possible that between your booking request and confirmation from the airline there can be an increase in the fare. I hope that this goes somehow clarifying our position and responsability in this. Kind regards, Sofia

So they really refund.

By Tan S.
Questions? Get answers from the Bravofly staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Bravofly