Review of Bravofly

Chiasso, NY 6830, CH
Tel: 0039 0423 402040

joannac65
1/9/19

I wanted to cancel my one way flight. They sent me an email to chose if I wish to receive 5 euro (!!!) refund if I want to receive it in the same currency and the same way I paid it, or a 35 euro voucher.
What's funny, they sent it at 6 am!! Saying I have 2h only to asnwer!!! I missed this message and couldn't do anything. Very clever Bravofly. Why not send it at 4am next time! I don't want even to comment the proposal to pay me back 5 out of over 200. I will never use them again.

maxc88
10/9/18

I've yesterday booked a flight with Bravofly. Accidentally, I've chosen my return flight a day earlier due to the date change (intercontinental flight). I wanted to change it within two hours after the booking. I have first requested a date change, that led to an additional price of 160 Euro which I did not accept. However, then the whole site to "cancel" or "change" a booking was frozen. Usually, it's possible to cancel a booking within 24 hours or until midnight for free. It's definitely possible with the airlines I've chosen (Lufthansa & Air Canada). By freezing the website, it was not possible anymore. The website for "cancelling" and "changing" a booking is still frozen (after more than 12 hours). But now they want to charge me even more for any change (on the phone). And cancelling the flight would lead into paying a full price for NO flight.

For this reason, I've paid 900 Euro for a flight that doesn't fit my schedule. Thanks Bravofly for not helping me to clarify this issue. They only tell you how many extra fees you have to pay. But they do not offer any compensation for a technical issue that was caused by them.

archils
10/6/18

46 hours ago, I placed on trustpilot.com a brief negative comment about Bravofly. Surprisingly I just received their response.
Here is my initial comment: "Impossible to reach any decision making person"
This is their response: "As requested, your call was escalated to the manager who is authorized to take a decision and correctly advised you to submit your claim on the airline's website for compensation due to flight cancellation".
This is my counter response to people I spoke to: Dear Mr. Sarang. My request to you was to give me either phone number or email address which will connect me to the decision maker in EUROPE not in India. Your response was IF I DO THAT I WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED. Okay, I said, can I speak to your local Indian manager. Your answer was - NO my local manager does not speak to customers. He is the one who does firing.
The following are people contracted by Bravofly in India which were trying to convince me at different time points to BACK OFF: Monideepa Chatterjee, Sarang Ganla, Simi Aji, Sanjukta Bhattacharya and Venus Korde.
Sorry guys, but I will be keep going for a while. Seems like I am not the only one in trouble because of you.
Since I don't have any European lower or mid management names or contact info I would like to appeal to the persons whose names are available on Internet: FABIO CANNAVALE (CEO) and MARCO CORRADINO (COO).
Gentlemen, my booking number 1272043428. Please help me to find justice. Your lower echelon employees treating me very poorly. Thank you. A.S.

alexm501
10/5/18

The website is built up in a misleading way to scam the clients: ie: you
search for a round trip and the system provide you with a one way
flight masked by roundtrip and a discount paying with Amex, so you thin
the lower price is because of the AMex discount but if you don't double
check at check out you are just buying a one way journey.Customer
Assistance, as reported by other clients is just organized to don't'
solve problems and shut down the conversation with customers.

waynep95
9/7/18

Booked and payed flights Australia to Thailand. Fast to take the money but then revcieve email that unable to lock in flights and I would recieve refund. Phone number provided has been disconnected and no reply to emails. Totally pissed off now cannot afford to rebook and attend wedding I am best man at. Soooo $#*!ty.

edn52
8/31/18

Bravofly booked the flight on the wrong date and weeks later i'm getting emails saying they're only just processing my refund and it's over £100 less than the full amount they promised they would refund.

As a result have had to miss credit card payments as the refund is over 11 days later than they said it would be (and still waiting).

Terrible service

teresam235
8/12/18

Death in the family. I provided all documentation per BRAVOFLY policy and was tomd up to 32 days for my refund. Now after over 2minths im being told i may not receive my refund even though the company states that due to a death you may get a refund. Terrible customer service. A rip off company.

susanm739
8/7/18

I booked flights today for me and my son to Alicante - today 07-08-2018
Booking Number 1253073062

Bravofly took my money stating that they had flights through a third party! Then Bravofly state that they have had to cancel the flights / seats. "Did the seats really exist in the 1st instance".
Skyscanners should stop this kind of third party behaviour.
No refund!! But cancelled by bravofly.!
The money is now showing pending in my bank account and we have to wait for the amount to clear before we can afford to book again! It's a lot of money to us and we cannot pay for another flight for both of us until the money clears pending!

"And after reading loads of threads forums' some people have been waiting for pending amounts to clear for months!!! ""

I wonder if bravofly # Sofia would explain that to my young son.

Bravofly ( Sofia ) Please clear pending and put our holiday money back! So we can travel and go on vacation!!

Not good - poor customer services!
Not helpful unwilling to organise and sort out their mistake in selling flights - seats that don't exist and or already sold by other airlines!!

Can anyone help in fast tracking this awful mess that bravofly have made! What a predicament!

Bravofly should be ashamed of themselves - bully's and corporate film flam!

Regards
Susan

munirk
7/6/18

Bravofly is probably the worst company i have ever dealt with, they have taken my money twice now for their own mistakes. i had originally booked my flights for the 31st of January to Albuqueque and return to Nairobi on the 1st of April Booking ID: 1096221593.
i then changed the flight to the 10th of june and the quotation stated 588 euro for 2 passangers Booking ID: 1154279309, i later changed that to 29th of August the quotation stated GBP 326 for both passengers however i had asked for the 29th of july but they booked the 29th of august and charged me, i changed the flight again a few days ago and the quotation was for 359 euro, i accepted the quote and they told me there was a mistake and that it is now 914 euro and that i have to pay for the agents error
i have lost a lot of time and money with bravoflys inadequacy
i have ended up paying for a wrong date that was bravo flys fault and now i have been double charged again because of their error

stepheno66
7/1/18

I have booked flights with BRAVOFLY a week ago and now am stressed that I have no email of confirmation as I would usually get from booking agents.
I clicked on flight cancelation inquiries to check out the procedure as INQUIRY would suggest - but now have request in progress written.
I have just recieved a mail from Bravofly telling me to contact the flight company which is Air Asia.
All I want is a mail of flight confirmation as any ordinary company would normally do. I don't want to cancel but I don't want the stress of not knowing either!!

alii6
6/27/18

Bought Sydney to Adelaide return tickets and haven't received a confirmation email.. Have called them twice. Once the agent said we have confirmed one side of the trip and are waiting for the other leg of the trip to be confirmed before we issue confirmation. Promised will communicate in 2 hours. Nothing.

I Called back after another 12 hours. The other agent had no clue, said another team will work on the booking, it's not a building work, it takes minutes on other websites to issue a confirmation. As I insisted on a proper response she kept me on hold till I had to disconnect after 36 minutes.

Help line is in India. We cannot book accommodation as our booking confirmation hasn't come through. And going by previous reviews it seems we're not going to get a confirmation any time soon. My money is stuck as they haven't charged it yet, and I can't book any more tickets now.

I've called my bank and issued a fraud alert, and am in the process of contacting local news agencies and travel magazines. If my experience doesn't go correct I will dedicate my after work life to expose this company. If you are experiencing issues you can contact the following: 1. Your bank 2. Send an email to Skyscanner,or the original booking site. 3. Contact the following consumer reporting magazine (K-Tipp) and TV show (Kassensturz). 4. Contact your country's federal agencies for fraud prevention and any local news channels 5.Start an online petition and spread the word.

markc600
6/14/18

I booked a ticket to the States in November 2017 Via Bravofly Thinking i was flying Virgin but operated by Delta. I was given a Virgin booking reference. i called Bravofly to upgrade to an exit or bulk head seat for extra leg room. I am aware there is a fee for this service. This is how i fly when using good ole Quantas. Bravofly said i could not upgrade as the flight gets released 3 months before departure date. That would make it April as i am flying at the end of July. Contacted in April and was told i have to do it myself. Contacted Virgin to find out it was Delta Airlines all the way, Virgin gave me Delta ticket booking info (Not Bravofly ) I contacted Delta who released the flight in November when booking 3 months ago. I have since found out that i have purchased the MOST RESTRICTED ticket money can buy. I cant even upgrade until the day of departure. MISOLD and really bad service, A LEGAL CON if you ask me.
and Virgins creditability dragged through the mud.
I will be taking this matter further but they do have me by the short and curlies. I have tried booking another flight which is possible but getting and original connection time is not possible at present.
PLEASE BOOK DIRECT WITH AIRLINE......THIS AGENT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS. Take note and enjoy your booking experience and your flights. GO DIRECT. I got suckered and im an oldie

alexm471
6/9/18

So after buying my ticket from Bali to Vietnam at a price of 570 dollars I confirmed my payment. All seemed fine until I checked my bank statement a few hours later.. almost 650 dollars was taken out. Immediately I looked for help but they only have a phone number which is useless because Im travelling in a different country. I got hold of them on Facebook and the customer care has been poor. They couldnt not provide a legitimate reason or even explain in laymens terms what had happened. They just told me I had made the mistakes and the 570 was a estimate and I was always told it was going to cost 650. This wasnt the case at all. Why would I buy a ticket at estimate price!? Also why would I have booked that flight for 650 when I could get a direct flight at that price.

So after trying to get a refund they refuse to notify the bank about my refund. If the bank is notified directly by Bravofly they can refund my funds within 2 hours. If not it takes 10 days or more. Here I am a week later left with no money because bravofly simply refuse to just email my bank. I need this money to book a flight out of Vietnam before my visa runs out... yet here I am having to try work this out while Im meant to be enjoying my holiday...

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Dear Alex M,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are extremely sorry to read that you have had cause to complain regarding our services and that the customer care provided has been less than adequate.

We would be more than happy to provide you with an explanation concerning the original over charge and verify the current status of your refund with our Accounting Department. We kindly invite you to provide us with your Bravofly booking ID and we will be in touch to confirm the reimbursement.

srinivasanm2
4/24/18

Feel cheated to the core

I had enquired about cancellation of my flight ticket with customer care and they were not sure about the refund amount of my tickets. Hence I asked them to confirm me the refund amount before cancellation (which is also a basic procedure done by all flight booking agents) and I can decide about my cancellation.

But My ticket was cancelled without getting any sort of confirmation from me.I dint receive any mail asking for confirmation of cancellation with stating the refund amount.

I called them again and explained my case to them and they accepted that the mistake is from their side (call recording is there in my ticket) and asked me to wait for 3 days to take a decision from their side.

I dint get update even after 5 days. I called them again and got to know that there is no refund and there is no mistake from their side.

In my case call recordings are there where it clearly states that the mistake is from their side.

If any genuine persons available in Bravofly, definitely they would look in to this issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your private message, I had requested to share the transcript of conversation in which your team accepted their mistake, they refused to share.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got a response from a team, who sorted out the issue.

Appreciate your timely action.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Srinivasan M,

thank you for your valuable review on SiteJabber. I'm sorry to hear that you felt the need to publish a negative review here.

In case of any cancellation request, the customer normally has the chance to ask for a quotation first or to cancel the reservation straight away without knowing the refundable amount. Our dedicated team will check the airline's refund accordingly and inform the customer by email.

I'm concerned to hear that your reservation has been cancelled without your authorization and you've been provided conflicting information over the phone. I'd like one of our Customer Care Agents to check what happened, relisten to your calls and get back to you.

Could you please respond to our private message with your Booking ID number and more details of your original request.

carlv16
4/3/18

It's been 10 years since I use the services of Bravofly without ever having any problem.
I wanted to buy airline tickets for our family for a trip to Belgium (5 tickets at a total price of 4500 CAD for the month of July).
But the transaction could not be completed without further explanation.
I called Bravofly to ask them why, they told me that the price of plane tickets had changed and so the transaction could not proceed.
Several days later, while I still see the same prices, I try again, but it still does not completes succesfully.
I call back Bravofly and they tell me to try another payment method. So I try with my Paypal account.
The transaction is completed, but I realize that in the rush to do the test I did not choose the right plane tickets, since the statement is now 6000 CAD instead of the 4500 $ CAD that I wanted to reserve.
I call Bravofly again and they mention me that I do not have a cancellation insurance, but they will still see with the airline for the possibilities of cancelation and related costs.
Just 5 minutes later, I receive an email telling me that it is 412 Euros in cash, or 442 Euros in voucher. So I choose the Voucher solution and take a ticket for the month of April for Belgium.
Two weeks later, still no refund from Bravofly.
I call again their number (For information, I am in Canada, but I have to call their unique number which is in London !!!!) and I am explained that the amount indicated in the e-mail of 412 Euros or 442 Euros voucher are the only amounts that I can get reimbursed .....
But as I already confirmed, there is more way to go back ....

In other words, I get stolen from the modest sum of 3200 Euros, or 5000 $ CAD or 4000 $ USD via BravoFly and LastMinute.

I have called Air France today and they have confirmed me that they have not retained any money, so it is all on Bravofly!
No call back, no possibility to find a suitable solution, this is really poor service for a so called travel agency....

Don't loose your time!!!

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Dear Carl V.,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and I am sorry you have had cause to complain regarding your booking with us.

With reference to your request, I would like to confirm you that once you accepted the refund quote, our agency did go ahead with the cancellation to the airline.

Therefore the itinerary, as well as the tickets, have been cancelled.

Although I appreciate your frustration, I would like to clarify the fact, that once customers ask to receive a cancellation quote, we always provide them with the refundable amount - this is thought to be as much clear as possible.

In this specific email you received, it is stated precisely:

"Regarding your cancellation request, we have checked which of the following services are reimbursable:

- via original payment method and the currency used at the time of booking.

- with a voucher. Valid for use within 12 months on our websites.

Please select one of the following a repayment option, within 72 hours of receipt of this email "

Given these circumstances, I cannot see any misleading information from us; this fact has been well explained to you also on another parallel French thread.

From our side, we correctly processed the refund to you on voucher since the 09/03/2018. The only option available today, in order to fly, is to rebook your flight.

Should need any further assistance, you know that our Customer Care is available for you 24/7.

anikap3
3/26/18

cancelled my flights and didn't tell me! then were useless to rebook. avoid at all costs! very stressful

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Anika P,

thank you for your valuable review regarding the cancellation of your booking. I'm sorry to hear that you've felt the need to complain about our services.

In our role as an intermediary between the airline and the client, we are subject to all the airline's decisions regarding schedule changes, cancellation and refunds. When an airline carrier cancels a reservation what we normally do is to inform the customer about the amendments and offer an alternative flight option or a refund depending on what the airline offers as a solution.

It is strange to hear that you have not been notified of the cancellation of your flights and I'd like one of our Customer Care Agents to investigate this further.

Could you please reply to our private message with more details and confirming your Bravofly Booking ID.

Thanks,
camaranj
3/25/18

They response to my review by inviting me to talk to one of their agent! While their agent hanged on me three time when I asked for their supervisor or manager. Totally scam and totally liaers. Again. Everyone, stay away from them and safe your money and dont waste your time. Dont let them fool you. Again, they are totally scam.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Camaran J.,

thank you for your valuable review here on SiteJabber. We are truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our company.

We make every effort to keep errors to a minimum but with the best will in the world, they do still happen. Resolving them quickly is key, as is making sure that our customers suffer the least amount of inconvenience.

I realise this hasn’t been your experience and I'd like one of our Customer Service Agents to investigate your claim further. Should you wish to talk with us directly please reply to our private message.

vickym46
12/29/17

This company charged me twice for the exact same flight and I have the transactions one after the other. They refused to do a complete refund of the second ticket indicating it was bank fee of over $70. They are stealing money. Do not trust these guys.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Vicky,

thank you for your valuable feedback here on SiteJabber, I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

Whether an airline offers a refund for a cancellation and the amount of it depends both on the airline and the type of ticket purchased as rules vary greatly.

In cases of double booking, we do our best to get a full refund from the airline (but this depends on their fare rules) obviously if this is an error on our part we will refund in full.

We would prefer not to speculate until we have analysed your reservation, so we’ll send you a private message and if you could please respond with your booking reference code, one of our Customer Care agents will investigate your case and get back to you.

aggea
12/12/17

Hello !

I have done a booking on bravofly and

Now i am waiting for tickets confirmation

Stuck with them

The tickets are either available or not

As soon as you make payment you should get to know in few minutes

How come its hours to tell the tickets are booked or not.

The answer from Bravofly:

On their message it says "We process your request and will contact you shortly. Wait until you have received an answer from us when you try to book again"

And after about 6 hours, I get a response "Your booking request is canceled Your flight is canceled, you must make a new booking"

No ticket no Money

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Agge,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback here on Sitejabber. We are sorry to hear that you have had a reason to complain about our booking services.

We do our best to confirm every booking request straight after the payment step, however, our confirmation is subject to the airline's seat and fare availability on that particular flight. Availability can, therefore, change at any moment, it can happen that in the time between selecting the product and completing the booking process that one of your items has sold out.

If the booking can’t be confirmed, we cancel the transaction and do not charge you anything. However, it may take your bank 3-20 working days to clear the amount on your card.

I have liaised with a Customer Care agent to send you a proof of transaction document so please respond to our private message indicating the Booking ID number of your reservation request. We kindly invite you to forward the document to your bank as that would speed up the release process.

elenord
12/9/17

The differents staffs who answered my phone calls promised to resolve the problem but nothing happened! A man was rude and insisted that they sent mails which did never came. The same man talk about paying them 1000 euros to resolve the problem "change of one mistake spelling." At the end I myself called the 3 different airlines to fix the problem! English 24 hours telefon calls goes to their office in India1

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Elenor,

thank you for your message regarding the name correction. I'm sorry to hear that the name has been misspelt as a result of a human error.

Whether a change is possible and the cost of it depends both on the airline and the type of ticket purchased as rules vary greatly. Most airlines charge a standard fee (normally per person per flight) for changing your flight, plus any difference in price.

As far as I can see in our system, our dedicated team has been trying to reach you on your number but they are unable to reach you.

Please note that since there is an amendment fee to pay for the change, it is necessary to talk to you by phone.

I've asked them to call you after 6:00 pm today, or please advise when it would be the most suitable to talk to you.

farhans5
11/21/17

My bookingID 1114855559.

I have requested to cancel my booking and asked for refund from Bravofly on 1st November, 2017 (purchase & cancellation done within 24hours). But didn't get the refund in my account - although Bravofly promised that you will get the refund within 5-15 days but has not been done yet!

Can you please update me, why the refund has not been processed yet? Any documented proof or urgent action would be appreciated.

Awaiting your reply on return.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Farhan,

thank you for your review regarding your flight reservation and the refund. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

Unfortunately, this isn’t necessarily an automatic process and the timings do vary greatly depending on both the airline and the type of cancellation.

As far as I can see in our system, your refund has been processed today to the debit card that you used to make the reservation on our website, and we've sent you an email, as well, confirming the same.

It means that the 5-15 days of refund timing can be counted from today, if you need more information about the transactions, please turn to your bank.

jerryh101
10/30/17

I have received my bill from flight booking, and it is much more expensive than I thought. And I found that it is because of the non-sense fullflex refund, which I DID NOT TICK it. I am waitng for a response before I complain this to everyone else
bookingID 1112411563

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Jerry,

thank you for your valuable review here. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

FullFlex is an optional service on our website and it is offered to our customers twice during the booking process.

According to the booking footprint of your reservation, you refused to buy it on the first occasion but then agreed to purchase it on the second occasion, shortly before the payment.

FullFlex can be withdrawn within 14 days from the date of purchase by writing to BravoNext SA, Vicolo de’ Calvi 2 – CH-6830 Chiasso, Switzerland, or to withdrawal@en.customer-travel-care.com, just like it is mentioned in FullFlex Terms & Conditions, so please let us know if you'd like to cancel it and the dedicated team will follow up your request.

vanessal51
10/21/17

I booked a trip for 3 to Perth last night and I've been waiting for more than 24 hours but there still is no confirmation for my flight and the money has been taken from my account. Please help ASAP. Thank you.
My booking ID is 1109492703.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Dear Vanessa L,

First of all, thank you for your comment here and I'm sorry we have been unable to confirm your booking so far.
The reason there may still be a transaction pending on your card is due to the temporary credit limit system used to take payment. The amount has been released by us but the time taken may vary depending on your bank or card provider. I have asked our Customer Care Team to send you a proof of transaction document that you can pass on to your bank and may help speed up the process somewhat.

shirleyb109
10/18/17

Booked tickets early yesterday morning , made payment and the money went off my account.
I got an email to say they are processing the request and will be in contact with confirmation. It is now more than 24hrs later and Ive had no other response. There is also no way to contact them via email. Its absurd that they can take money off my account without having confirmation of the tickets they offered. Then they shouldn't advertise tickets they dont have.

Booking ID: 1107643689

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Dear Shirley,

thank you for reaching out here on SiteJabber, I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services and you've been unable to reach us.

Just for your information, our customers can find all our contact details, including our contact e-mail, under their personal area on our website just selecting the "Need help?" button.

Being an online travel agency, we act as an intermediary between the clients and the airlines.
In most cases, the confirmation of a booking request is immediate by the supplier and we are able to provide our customers with valid tickets straight after the payment authorization on our website.
However, in a limited number of cases, we have to wait for the emission of the tickets by the airline company and this can take up to 72 hours.

We would like to point out that customers are informed throughout the process and updated about the status of their booking on time.

As far as I can see in the system, your reservation has got cancelled because the original fare was sold out in the short period of time between the reservation and the booking confirmation.

This practice is currently holding the balance as unavailable until either the merchant clears the transaction, also called settlement, or the hold "falls off".
As previously informed you via e-mail, we have cleared the transaction and depending on the issuing bank, and the type of card used to complete the transaction (whether debit or credit card), the balance will be rendered available again.

rutit1
10/16/17

Sold us tickets which were sopposed to include lugage we paid for seperately. At the airport it turned out the lugagge was not included - agency's mistake (maybe intentional). Cost us additional 120 EUR. 2 months later, no refund, no one to talk to. And this was not even their first mistake on our case. Terrible service and illegal conduct.

Response from Sofia B., Bravofly Representative
Hi Ruti,

thank you for your valuable feedback here on Sitejabber. I'm sorry to read that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

Whether baggage is included in a flight ticket fare or not depends exclusively on the fare basis rules of the flight carrier and we inform the customer about the same when a specific flight is selected at the time of booking, and also in the email confirmation of the reservation.

Baggage can be pre-booked when you complete your reservation on our website for an additional charge or by contacting our Service helpline after the reservation confirmation and at least 24 hours prior to your journey. Any other charges need to be paid directly to the airline upon check-in at the airport.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to reach us to discuss your inconvenience further so I'd like one of our Agents to investigate your case and get back to you. Could you please reply to our private message with more details and confirming your Bravofly ID.

Bravofly

No. Please do not. They are fake and you can be in real trouble. Just google Bravofly Scam and you will be surprised to read how they cheated many people.

By JJ x.

I am not sure how soon you will get your Refund. But Inscribe this in your presonal diary "DO NOT USE BRAVOFLY", they have a horrible service and are not very Transparent, I have paid for 56 Euros as their service fees for Tickets worth 76 Euros. They are not willing to answer or refund. I am still waiting. Hope this helps.

By Yatin S.

Start leaving bad reviews everywhere you can. They wouldnt even acknowledge me until i started leaving bad reviews on multiple sites, then they refunded my money

By zack d.

Thanks

By Sarmad K.

Dear Claire P., Thanks for contacting us. In order to resolve the case more quickly, I would be very grateful if you could please reply to this message confirming your Bravofly booking ID. Thank you, Sofia

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

please tell me if you have received your refund too. Thanks.

By Tan S.

Dear Brvzer, thank you for your valuable feedback on your booking request nr. 1122227315. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience regarding the confirmation of your flight reservation. We do our best to confirm every booking request straight after the payment step, however, our confirmation is subject to the airline's seat and fare availability on that particular flight. We regret to inform you that the rate you selected for your flight is no longer available and as a result, your booking request has been cancelled. No charge has actually been made to your account. We use a secure standard procedure called 'temporary credit limit' where the amount payable is temporarily 'frozen' but not withdrawn from your account. However, even when we unfreeze the amount immediately, it may still take your credit card provider several days to show the amount as available in your account. I have liaised with a Customer Care agent to send you a proof of transaction document. We kindly invite you to forward the document to your bank as that would speed up the release process. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Bravofly

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

Dear Judie-Anne M, thank your message here on SiteJabber, please accept my apologies for the delay in our response. Should you need to send us your claim by e-mail, you can use our generic email contact, ccare-fly@en.customer-travel-care.com and one of our Customer Care Agents will forward it to the dedicated department. If you want us to double check your query here, please drop us a private message with your Booking ID number and the description of your case. Kind regards, Bravofly

By Sofia B., Bravofly.co Representative

Dear vasi N. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here on Tripadvisor and I apologize for any inconvenience you may had due to fare increase. I'm sorry to read that your flights were no longer available at the original price quoted. Please note that our flight booking system brings together the offers of over 500 low cost and traditional airlines for our clients to choose from and the site is continually kept up-to-date with the most recent prices and data from the airlines. In spite of this, airline prices are extremely dynamic therefore there can be a fare increase from one second to the next. This is why on certain occasions it is possible that between your booking request and confirmation from the airline there can be an increase in the fare. I hope that this goes somehow clarifying our position and responsability in this. Kind regards, Sofia

So they really refund.

By Tan S.
Questions? Get answers from the Bravofly staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bravofly