Review of Farecast

Farecast reviews

17 reviews with 3 stars

petec69
10/18/18

This search engine is kinda dull. Google search is a far better option because bing's search results are messed up. It also looks ugly.

ivanc58
10/4/18

I've only used it to find google when I've been to lazy to type it in at the top while using Internet Explorer. That's about it.

Yeah. 6/10, wish it had more thrill.

anishd
7/21/16

good info though my download doesn't work

sams243
1/31/16

I love their interface and every day I wonder why people don't use it. But than I realize that even I use Google.com to get to the Bing.com website. Google all the way!

justint42
1,127 helpful votes
12/28/15

Really! Google is so far ahead... Microsoft can't provide you with such a huge variety of services, like Google does.

peterl99
11/7/15

Sorry guys, but Bing.com is not even half of Google.com...

kathyt29
10/2/15

For some reason on my Windows 8.1, Nokia Lumia, Bing does what Cortana is supposed to do. Cortana is demon spawn...what a weird, non-cooperative personality it as been given. It may or may not work correctly. It seems useless for any serious work. It is interesting to banter with and that's just about it. And mispronouncing Illinois - that just makes me wonder what else has been done wrong. Frankly it is all kinda creepy. I've always respected geeks, but now I wonder what serious mistakes are being made. Are serious mistakes being made in the security aspect of the internet? Are geeks I used to admire screwing up my world? Guess the English classes you used to skip were important after all. It's a trust issue, and it's important. The internet permeates our lives.

dohns
8/7/15

I occasionally use Bing as a back up to Google which use daily. Can't say one is better than other, Google is the default search engine on all my devices.

kenp17
10/16/13

Decent search engine, nothing special. Usually I get better results on Google, but it can be used as a backup if Google doesn't give you the results you want. It's email service may at this writing be the best and most privacy-respecting free web-based one, as I can sign up without having to give them my phone number, which Gmail and (I think) Yahoo! mail no longer allow.

vicenzos
2/13/13

I used them for a bit but google is so much better.

benea1
1/6/13

I like some of the functionality including the Bing Rewards, but a huge miss is sorting the searches in descending dates. Yes, it's not Google because that's how the name is for. BING - But It's Not Google. I only use the searches for Bing Rewards, but overall, Google is all we got.

tinaw7
10/17/11

Its no Google is it.....

ritak1
10/16/11

I have mixed feeling about this search engine. Some of the things it spits out are just not what i'm looking for. Personally i like google more

melissah9
9/30/11

depend on user how they review for this page. for me bing.com still ok ^^

jakem7
9/13/11

Bing.com You've got a lot of stuff to work on before being at par with google. It looks like for the past years, they are hitting their ad campaigns strong. They are promoting bing.com almost everywhere. Getting close to google will be very difficult. The society has picked up on google and became a house hold name. I seldom hear this now: "Make a search on the internet." Today, it's just: "Google it."

arthurd2
8/31/11

Lets be honest, it's never going to be Google, no matter how much Microsoft tries

I find the searches arn't alway relevent and the mapping tools aren't as good as their competiors, the aerial view on the maps is very poor quality when compared to Google's.

It's just a bit...... average.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Farecast staff and other customers.

Farecast?