Review of Farecast

Farecast reviews

susanm241
10/21/16

QUICK TO RESPOND. VERY PROFESSIONAL. LOVE THE RESULTS.

HARBOR COVE RESIDENT

jd200
9/21/16

Best selection and service ever. I love all my glasses, and get many compliments

katoeg
8/25/16

I hate Bing. It somehow manages to change my default settings to bing search even though I have changed it back to google several times. This time, I have changed my default setting back to google and it still uses Bing search!! Leave my settings alone without my permission!

ginnyd2
8/17/16

I love BING and I also love Google. What I like about BING is that it is also an indexing search engine which makes it very important on the internet, but I just love those daily BING images that grace their homepage. Because of that, I've taken an interest in the locations they display which let's the viewer look at the info. That has led me to go into BING images and check for all types of regions throughout the world. I get an education in the process and have found some really great wallpapers for my PC.

rm108
8/16/16

Stay away from Bing. After signing up with Bing and trying to receive the big advertised $50 coupon, we now 4 contacts, phone calls and chats and 24 hours later know why Bing/Yahoo/AOL just have less then 15% share on the search engine market (hits) and Google 85%: Incompetency, waste of customers time and energy, absolutely unprofessional customer service and arrogant demanding editorial policies. The time we spend with them was more expensive than the already halfway reduced $50 coupon (2015: $100) is worth. No solution, just frustration. We are not big fans of everything Google does, but they are way more professional and faster the Bing. This way the just play into Google's hands....

anishd
7/21/16

good info though my download doesn't work

pamelas40
7/11/16

BING SUDDENLY AFTER 8 YEARS OF USING THEM DECIDED TO DISAPPROVE MY ADS SAYING MY WEBSITE IS UNACCESSIBLE. I HAVE CALLED IN 5 TIMES WITH EACH REP TELLING ME MY SITE IS ACCESSIBLE , THEY TURN IT BACK ON TO NO AVAIL. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR 3 WEEKS! I GIVE UP! THEY ARE WORTHLESS!!!!

calvina18
5/14/16

My website cannot be clicked on their search result saying it has a malicious javascript though I already scanned my website multiple times with multiple malware scanner and the result is always clean. I sent Bing webmaster tool support team three times already and got nothing in reply.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, very bad service.

dannyp17
4/9/16

I am so happy to have a search engine that shows beautiful visions of nature instead of stupid advertisements that are pilfered from intrusions on my privacy. I stop for a moment and enjoy the refreshing imagery every time I open Bing instead of being bombarded with soul sucking commercials. Cant believe I didnt switch sooner. Everything works as good as any other search engine so I have no complaints and just feel better using this.

joellej3
4/9/16

The manager Noellyn Fermin is very unprofessional. I observe several customers entering the store that was not being help. One customer got very angry because he was waiting so long and she was not assisting him. Both of her employees was busy with other customers and she was on her phone. This frustrated me because it was so obvious that she was ignoring the customers. Her appearance was very unprofessional she was wearing black camel toe black jeans with beats head sets around her neck, on top of that trash was on the floor, the accessories for the phones etc. was not stock, and the cabinets behind the counter was filthy. Her employees was very professional she wasn't. Cinclair Milton assisted me that day April 9, 2016 he was very very helpful and very professional he should be the manager. There was another younger guy around the same age as Cinclair that was very professional also i didnt get a chance to get his name. Ms Fermin is a real bad example of a sprint manager.

peters223
3/22/16

If you type in "state.gov", which is the U.S. State Department, you get anything but the site for the U.S. State Department. You get New York state and other nonsense. Anything but the site you are looking for!

joef67
2/26/16

Thanks bing for all you do

jillj23
2/10/16

Once Bing decided to override my personal preferences on Windows 10 and force me to go through a lengthy procedural system settings change in order to use the browser of my choice, Bing signed it's own death warrant at ever having my business again. Microsoft has become that annoying rich single child from high school who thought he was so great. Meanwhile the rest of us just looked down and shook our head at the embarrassment we felt for him.
Fail

sams243
1/31/16

I love their interface and every day I wonder why people don't use it. But than I realize that even I use Google.com to get to the Bing.com website. Google all the way!

justint42
1,134 helpful votes
12/28/15

Really! Google is so far ahead... Microsoft can't provide you with such a huge variety of services, like Google does.

janet694
12/1/15

I do like this one! They have some fun ways to earn rewards: earn and explore, PC search, Mobile search. Their rewards are nice too with many to choose from.

justineh7
11/18/15

And they are not all about stalking you around the internet.

peterl99
11/7/15

Sorry guys, but Bing.com is not even half of Google.com...

kathyt29
10/2/15

For some reason on my Windows 8.1, Nokia Lumia, Bing does what Cortana is supposed to do. Cortana is demon spawn...what a weird, non-cooperative personality it as been given. It may or may not work correctly. It seems useless for any serious work. It is interesting to banter with and that's just about it. And mispronouncing Illinois - that just makes me wonder what else has been done wrong. Frankly it is all kinda creepy. I've always respected geeks, but now I wonder what serious mistakes are being made. Are serious mistakes being made in the security aspect of the internet? Are geeks I used to admire screwing up my world? Guess the English classes you used to skip were important after all. It's a trust issue, and it's important. The internet permeates our lives.

eboneyb
8/16/15

bing is rubbish I only use it to get to google when I don't go directly to google it doesn't have as much info

wg8
8/14/15

If there's a 0 star I'd give it to them. they set up a rewards program and said that you can redeem for gift card when you search. HOWEVER, they will block your account whenever they want. And NO REPLY nor explain!!!!! The most terrible search engine, the most terrible service!!!!

dohns
8/7/15

I occasionally use Bing as a back up to Google which use daily. Can't say one is better than other, Google is the default search engine on all my devices.

chrissya1
7/1/15

I believe google has more searches and links to whatever it is you are looking for.... Bibg is cool but their sea engine meeds more links n answers!

hollyj16
6/23/15

Darin Williams and Matthew Bair were so amazing! I had to bring my car in for body repair and they made the transition so easy and they were just so helpful knowledgable and professional!! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to them! They were ROCK STARS!!

reneew18
6/8/15

They should allow for a rating of Zero (0) stars. Only gave them 1 because I had to.

Purchased a vehicle there and immediately told them there was something wrong with the front doors but I did not know what. Advised them on at least 3-4 separate occasions that there was something wrong with the doors. Told them what was happening with them and the sound they were making. They never took care of the problem - kept saying nothing was wrong. Also, told them that the muffler was loud and making a tinging sound. They sent me to Monroe Muffler to have them "look at it". Monroe said the muffler was "rigged" and not put on correctly and the parts they used to connect were "all rusted out". United Auto did nothing to rectify or fix this problem. Eventually, the muffler fell off altogether and you can hear me coming from a mile away - but of course they claim I've had the vehicle too long for it to be their problem.
The doors no longer close and the passenger door has even flown open while driving * WITH MY CHILDREN IN THE VEHICLE. I was basically told to pound salt because the vehicle was a year old. I even told them I would buy the parts to fix the doors if they just had their flunkies put the parts in - they would not accommodate.
But the worst offense - When I got my vehicle inspected after the first year of ownership, I was told that the emergency brakes had been removed from the vehicle. When I contacted United Auto, they tried saying the car was a year old and it was not their responsibility ...... even though they had clearly put an illegal inspection sticker on the window a year before. They even tried to infer that I took the emergency brakes out of the car. His only concern was wanting to know why I took the car to my mechanic for inspection, rather than him - obviously they planned on putting another illegal sticker on it the following year. They finally did pay for the parts for the emergency brakes but I had to split the cost of the labor - FOR THEIR THIEVERY.

To add insult to injury, I realized when the front bumper fell off (which holds the plate) that it was somehow rigged temporarily in place - I had to get under the vehicle myself and fix this. It is also an absolute rust bucket - the back bumper and and the sides are rusting right through. There was not a single drop of rust on it when I purchased it so I'm not sure what they do to temporarily hide that so people will purchase.

Magnano even had the balls to use the oldest Used Car Salesman line in the book and claim that the car was previously owned by nuns. I did not fall for it but just laughed it off at the time and said I have never seen a nun driving a Chevy Blazer.... I also pointed out that the previous owners registration was still in the glove box and her name wasn't "sister" anyone.
When you walk in his door, he automatically assumes you are an idiot.

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER PURCHASING A VEHICLE FROM THESE SHEISTERS !!!!!

Tip for consumers: This review is NOT for Bing. It is for United Auto in Olean, NY. Not sure why it did not register for the business it was meant for.
I like Bing and use it as much as I use Google

78 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Farecast staff and other customers.

Farecast?