Review of Farecast

Farecast reviews

rayh42
4/4/15

Belle great sales person, very knowledgeable, follows up. easy to deal with, not pushy, this is my second Civic very pleased with the way it performance

mayaa2
3/27/15

very slow

nisham3
3/18/15

Don't advertise with these greedy people. Google.bill one a month bing try to bill people every two days. If we allowed them in our account they would try to get 100 buck s every two days. If your budget it 500 a month why the f they try to bill every two days 100 every two days in a month is 1000 they try to get. They got the system set to override what you put in. We had it set to daily still billing every two days and get this wasn't even bringing in clicks bing go crash n burn youll nevet be google

nobbyn1
8/6/14

bing is unusably poor, if you don't believe me try this simple test. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=14223 and search using the bing search box on that page for Triggers Admin Utility - which you will see is the title of the page you are on.

Bing gives NO results!!

gibbyg
2/1/14

I alternate between Carrot2 and Bing. Carrot2 is amazing. I can find anything I need to. But if I go to Bing and enter the exact same search terms that yield so much on Carrot2, I usually cannot find any of the results Carrot2 generates. If I want a specific page I've located with Carrot2 and I try to find on Bing, it is impossible. It just makes me realize how the big search engines "dumb" down the internet. Pathetic, really. I feel sorry for people who try to accomplish anything using Bing.

jadel2
11/3/13

I hate Bing I don't give u a direct link to what u want

kenp17
10/16/13

Decent search engine, nothing special. Usually I get better results on Google, but it can be used as a backup if Google doesn't give you the results you want. It's email service may at this writing be the best and most privacy-respecting free web-based one, as I can sign up without having to give them my phone number, which Gmail and (I think) Yahoo! mail no longer allow.

charlesg29
7/5/13

I took the Bing challenge and switched to bing. Old habits die hard cause i still find myself on Google sometimes. Overall, i think the search results are just as good on Bing.

peters87
3/20/13

Sometimes bing find better things like google, but then sometimes not!!!

danniw1
2/19/13

I started using Bing recently, and I started to like it more than Google. Somehow I like everything I find on Bing more than on Google, because Google is so big and often it shows me more other stuff. This makes a headache to find what I need. On the contrary, Bing does search better.

meganb8
2/16/13

I would have given Bing a try, even though I'm a hard core Google fan. But the fact that they shove it down your throat and nag you to use Bing... it's just plain annoying. I also HATE how exactly similar it is to Google. Sure, any other search engine is like that, but they aren't claiming they're better. I take the time to uninstall Bing from any Internet Explorer browser at my school and give people the option to default search on Google. The only thing I use bing for is for searching Google. Boo Microsoft.

vicenzos
2/13/13

I used them for a bit but google is so much better.

bogdanb
1/16/13

Google's periodic algorithms changes make less and less sense for me. A decent site that today ranks in first 5 results in Google can rank 300 tomorrow.

For me the quality of the search results returned by Bing is better than the quality of Google results. I started using more and more Bing and I'm happy with it. Their webmasters tools is great and their reports can help you as a webmaster improve your websites.

williamf22
1/11/13

I used this search engine many time with great results. I always found everything what I needed. And what's the more they also have a great map.

benea1
1/6/13

I like some of the functionality including the Bing Rewards, but a huge miss is sorting the searches in descending dates. Yes, it's not Google because that's how the name is for. BING - But It's Not Google. I only use the searches for Bing Rewards, but overall, Google is all we got.

shawnpatrickt
8/15/12

Give it time and I bet Bing might come close to being the number 1 search engine. I like it that they are not focusing much on links as vote popularity for a website to rank higher. I don't uinderstand how their algorithm works but still, I think it's pretty good.

nerfg
4/3/12

bing is better than google any day :)

nigelr2
4/3/12

It's OK but I only use it on Facebook where it is compulsory. I, and I think everyone else in the world, use Google for search.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
2/23/12

I use bing.com a lot for something that google can NOT do: check shared IPs.

Simply use the ip tag in the format ip:31.222.202.25

Example: http://www.bing.com/search?q=ip:31.222.202.25

bing.com give you more IP sharing sites then other similar sites on the web.

omegar
1,539 helpful votes
11/10/11

I like bing.com and I think it is very okay for a search engine. I also find that the search engine has brought back items that were not important to what I was searching for.

I do like however the related searches section and to me that makes it also okay as a search engine.

However the video section is very impressive for me. I think bing.com can be the best out there.

tinaw7
10/17/11

Its no Google is it.....

ritak1
10/16/11

I have mixed feeling about this search engine. Some of the things it spits out are just not what i'm looking for. Personally i like google more

barryj2
10/13/11

I thought is was alright, i don't think its ever going to complete with google tho.

melissah9
9/30/11

depend on user how they review for this page. for me bing.com still ok ^^

andrewt4
9/19/11

google is better in every way

78 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Farecast staff and other customers.

Farecast?