YouTube

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

YouTube has a consumer rating of 3.87 stars from 1,101 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. YouTube ranks 2nd among Videos sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 64.6%

• This is a good palce for anyone watching music videos, anime, game reviews, tv shows, and much much more!
  • 2017 Customer Choice Winner

• ALLOY APPAREL has by far the worst customer service ever!
  • I was actually told the store credit had no monetary value, so a refund was not possible.
How would you rate YouTube?

“Project crash and close immediately”

Seow F.
4/20/21

I have faced an issue in which I open up my undone project and it crash and close immediately. No matter how many times I update my graphic driver or restart my laptop it remains the same. So I have then contacted the supports to get help. After several solutions given at the end, I manage to open my project which I don't need to redo everything all over again. Thank god! Thanks, team for solving my problem patiently for me!

“Locked Old Rerun's Episode's”

Alfreda D.
6/29/20

Hello My Name Is Freda You Tube TV Is A Joke They Want Streamer's To Pay For Locked Ten 15 Year Old Rerun's Their Upcoming Episodes On Anything You're Trying To Watch Sits On The Screen For One Two Weeks Before The Next Old Episodes Appear Unlike Hulu You Can Stream Old And New Episode's And You Don't Have To Pay For Their Live TV I Was So Disappointed In YouTube TV I'm So Glad There Was A 7-Day Trial Before I Wasted My $55

Reviews (1,101)

customer service (46) music videos (16) store credit (7)
seowf
April 20th, 2021

alia679
May 16th, 2021

In this video, I'll be talking about how I plan and organize my day to stay productive all the time and live a balanced life.

hkk4
September 16th, 2020

On point everytime. SO helpful and quick fix!
I barely have problem with Movavi but when it happends they act ao fast and help me to fix in very fast
Speed is everything thesedays u know.

Always so kind and helpful ‍‍ Thank u so much again!
This is why I can not use other editing programs

shawkir
April 20th, 2021

Hi.
I have been using your application for some time and I'm so happy about it it's so good. I like to thank you for this excellent application and I do recommend this to anyone who is interesting in Grammarly because it does not just make Grammarly at the best level but it gives you the option of the choice in choosing the right Correct sentences. I hope there's a microphone on your keyboard in the future.
Thank you so much and all the best.
From; The wejhon project channels
At you tube

Tip for consumers:
Recommend Grammarly for anyone who is interesting. the application is excellent.
Thank you.

Grammarly.

alfredad4
June 29th, 2020

rawa
January 6th, 2021

Increase our channels "watch time" also…
Increase our channels "watch time" also.
To be honest, you website is really good and we all gain subs, likes and views from it.
But some times your website lags and the suns that we have done use to lost and we did not get any subs, like and views.
But some times your website also email this.

Just kindly make the a process in which we can also increase our channels "watch time" also.

Tip for consumers:
increase our channels "watch time" also…
increase our channels "watch time" also .
To be honest , you website is really good and we all gain subs , likes and views from it .
But some times your website lags and the suns that we have done use to lost and we did not get any subs,like and views .
But some times your website also email this.

Just kindly make the a process in which we can also increase our channels "watch time" also .

Products used:
increase our channels "watch time" also…
increase our channels "watch time" also .

gavinw57
April 13th, 2021

I love this its not fake it works perfectly on my youtube videos! Some are real people it helps me grow and become famous!

Its nice

Shoes

justint316
March 23rd, 2021

It's ridiculous to see that YouTube has become this censored, and agenda oriented platform. You can no longer watch an informative video about a controversial subject without it being moderated by YouTube's opinions. In addition to this they play an absurd amount of ads which is incredibly annoying as YouTube used to be a good resource for free content. Now it has just become this greedy platform with unhealthy priorities.

Tip for consumers:
Don't waste your time on this platform, it's intended to occupy as much of your time as possible. The "social dilemma" is a documentary that goes into great deal on this and is highly recommended for recognizing the objective of YouTube as a big-tech company.

mamtaj7
March 14th, 2021

Good amazing app, good quality 100 persent subscribers love it amazingly well done I will recommend this website

janjann
May 3rd, 2021

The best & no one else! Don't believe me? Try it! Don't even have to think twice! Really amazing and superb

Tip for consumers:
don't think twice! do it!

anam620
June 22nd, 2021

Os notice how you now MUST login to see videos that are relevant to you and how your favorite channels get throttled when the corporate trash you tried to escape by turning to youtube in the first place is now pushed on you whether you want it or not? That's what happens to ANY great service when they get bought out by a soulless corporation that will put its own power and money ahead of your experience any day. "Don't be evil" Brin's ass

brandonb687
May 9th, 2020

You put the comments up above the videos like you remove the comments section which is completely not needed. I feel like that's a problem with most companies because they decide to make changes that are not needed where are the changes are needed. Please put my comments back down towards the bottom thank you if you need my username its A Smile the picture for my channel is smile in graffiti letters and there's an evil smile underneath the letters please fix this thank you

justb23
December 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

What can I say it has everything. Science, History, Reviews, Computers, Cooking, and how to guides that help me with my Linux distros. When I was going to college youtube helped with everything from welding, math to geology, youtube always had something... Thanks YouTube and don't go any where I plan on going back to college and at my age I need all the help I can get!

Tip for consumers:
The more you use youtube the more personalize it becomes, still needs some work in that department.

Video streaming

vincentc310
November 19th, 2020

YouTube was a great website a few years ago, but now not so much. For creators they will delete subscribers in order to eliminate monetization since when they do that the creator will not meet their monetization metrics of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. The platform was great until they got greedy and political. For users, the company arranges the search results according to their politics. Good news is it is still a good place to learn things.

hy42
July 21st, 2021

This is a good place for everyone to listen to music, watch videos/films, gain more knowledge, and connect with others who also resonate with the same interests. Grateful to have such a wonderful platform and my "best friend" during this pandemic!

thomasm1908
December 6th, 2020

I like that you can find literally everything on YouTube. Seriously, whatever comes to your mind - it's all already on the site... Though recently a big amount of advertising has disappointed me, but the site is still irreplaceable.

jamest1955
August 9th, 2021

Don't trust YouTube in fact sue them. They censor your opinion but allow others to post negative stuff you have no right in you tube to your own opinions they censor newsmax oan fox hannity and even you YouTube should be protested they claimed oppression all year 2020 now you the American people are being oppressed by suppression. The power of big tech is too much it's time people revolt take to the streets make your voices heard it's we the people not the big tech government.

Tip for consumers:
The big tech is censoring you sue

Products used:
Comments your personal opinion censored by big tech

harshm20
July 21st, 2021

YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform launched by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim in February 2005. Its users watch more than one billion hours of videos each day.

aabdelfatahhe
February 21st, 2021

Good play thank you very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

site good

akshatv3
June 29th, 2021

I would say this is the best platform for sub4sub and youtube promotions. This will make new crreator to reach their destinations.

jamest1552
January 24th, 2021

The team at Xpress Loans 911 was amazing and I couldn't have asked for more! They helped me every step of the way to make the loan process very easy and worked with me to get me the loan amount I needed. The team is very knowledgeable and will even help you look over your investment deal to make sure your getting into a great deal. If this is your first time working with a real estate lender or if you have others you work with, Xpress Loans 911 would be the choice! Thank you for all the help Xpress Loans 911!

Tip for consumers:
Plz use this site because this is very helpful for the new and old customers. This is the best in the world.

almost every product.

azucenad1
February 28th, 2020

Overall, my hope is Youtube will improve. The concept is great. However, my latest experience has left me disappointed with Youtube. I saw for myself significant streams deleted from total count, comments section freezing after a single like of a comment, and I am concerned regarding the ads if we are able to skip or if we do if our activity is disregarded from counts. I could go on bur for now these are my top concerns.

miloudd
September 4th, 2020

Nice platform for share our blogs and what we want, it's also for given or taking advices from another people

luigia22
August 6th, 2021

Back in the day, this site was IT! Now it's full of sad, disgusting people who get paid sickening amounts of money for boring, repeat, poorly edited content, hating on each other for no good reason other than someone has more fame or money or brains than someone else. It's not as fun as it used to be. I post on there but I know it won't make me famous or create revenue! It's just fun! It's all ads and commercials and merch plugs and UGH! I'm ready for a new type of video platform! And don't even get me started on their music platform! Bugs, bugs, bugs! Hope you don't like to listen to most songs more than a minute in without the app shutting down! It sucked as Google Play and still sucks as YouTube Music! Maybe the issue is really Google! :( very sad!

Tip for consumers:
Don't listen to the haters and trolls!

reddyg3
February 1st, 2021

One of the best sites to grow if you are a small or upcoming channel you will never get disappointed

good site you can trust

Products used:

Not less expensive if you are looking for tall clothing, however they used to have better quality items. There are other companies specializing in tall woman clothing that I can tell you are worth the extra money. Jeans made of real denim, mid-rise meaning just that, etc.

By Joyce R.

If you play a playlist some Internet providers cut off the data after a couple of tracks.

By Andrew M.
See more answers (6)

Beats me but I can tell you that reporting them doesn't do anything. It took a PETITION to get them (and FB) to get them to remove ONE channel with such content and that's just one channel out of a potential 2 million

By Anne H.
See more answers (3)

It took me a long time, too, to understand some of the late night political talk shows here. i just didn't know the premise for much of the humor. and they were even more challenging because they frequently had 'famous' guests i'd never heard of. i can get a grin out of most of them now, but even so my favorite has to be craig ferguson who is, of course, a scot anyway and whose brand of humor is not so self-consciously political as jay leno or david letterman. you will have missed some of the assumptions and inferences in hignfy. paul merton is a very well known television and stand-up comedian and has cultivated a working class image, whilst ian hislop is a public school (that's "private school" in america) boy and university graduate - cambridge, i think. so there is a subtle class thing going on there. also ian hislop isn't a professional comedian, he's the editor of private eye, the longest running and most famous satirical news magazine in the uk, and both he and the magazine have been sued on many occasions over the years for being a little too pointed about the people they detest. these two guys have very different approaches to humor. plus they've been the team leaders on this programme for oh... well over ten years now, i guess, so there is a kind of cosy familiarity with the audience that you aren't getting, and also the format of the show has barely changed over all those years so it does have an immediate appeal to any expats who used to watch it way back. i don't know if you have a similar show here based on the week's news? frankly there are so many channels that i've never bothered to watch most of them, but let me know if you think there's a show you think i might like.

I had never seen this before, but I watched a few episodes, and it's sort of great. I can't say I love all the jokes but I think I find it entertaining in a similar way to how I find Click and Clack from Car Talk entertaining.

By Jeremy G.
See more answers (3)

Well the reason why is maybe because, it's when try seeded the video and you have a choice to save it or share it,

By Brynashia C.