Review of YouTube

copyright@youtube.com
2017 Customer choice award

eval75
6/26/19

I have learned how to fix many things using YouTube videos. My fridge, washing machine, different repairs on my vehicles, different cooking meals and more. My washing machine was draining as it was filling up to wash and I thought I was going to have to call a repair person. But after searching on YouTube for the problem I discovered it was a simple fix and now the washing machine works perfect. So YouTube is my next best friend for learning how to fix anything.

nashikw
6/26/19

i understand all the videos of internet swaggers and i also work on them so i also advice other people to see internet swaggers video or like and suscribes

amrm12
6/23/19

what an amazing window to see the world ,about 1000.000.000 of different videos in different fields all over the world

harlowc
6/21/19

4/4/19
Whenever you scroll through its content, you may discover that YouTube has developed some kind of algorithmic way of mixing websites that contain information concerning gorillas and monkeys with sites regarding Black people. I have reported this problem to the company, but nothing has been done about it. Welcome to "the new normal" type of racism.

ronaks3
6/14/19

Jabardust Application worldwide because only this application give platform to upload and watch videos every subject.

zauranm
6/1/19

Hello everyone how was dayhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPkQx0FMYXdeg0-wALmFjhQ

manim10
5/31/19

Youtube is a video viewing app by which we can view films, shortfilms, documetaries etc,, its the most used app in the world to view the videos

jamsheda1
5/24/19

Who want to join youtube contect to me i gaide him and fast serve great i appreciate all ur worker and

nyimar
5/19/19

Wow. I have created my youtube channel please suscribe it. Nyima rinzin. Please like suscribe me. Thank you

mohammads79
5/19/19

this platform offer you the best quality video in the world,giving us more information to gain from anyplace in the world.this platform suits thousand of people and making bussiness much more easier than before.

rowenad1
5/14/19

Online Business Reviews can be a review of the services or products being offered by a particular website, but it can also review the content of the site (say, a news website or a website with funny videos). Basically, you can review anything that has a website.

helens126
5/14/19

It is one of the worst Internet services! Not user-friendly and has too many ads! And now it is also full of a low quality content. Who likes it???

mauricioi3
5/13/19

Canal no youtube,muito bom. Videos engraçados e muito mais. Venham conferir e espero que gostem,deem muito like e se inscrevam

nityas4
5/13/19

I joined YouTube as it's a Google services. By time the Youtube's Quality of Video has gone a tremendous change and I must say it's good, safe and secure platform to watch videos. And you even get both emails and on phone notifications of the channels you have subscribed to. It's now more to easy to watch videos off-line as well as sometimes it's not possible to watch videos online all the time.
And after their strict policies and rules & regulations, there are no spam videos here.
It's all safe place for all video watchers.

saniyeg
5/10/19

Hangi sarkiyi arasam bulabiliyorum en yeni olanları bile. Gerçekten güzel ce güvenilir bir site olduğunu düşünüyorum tavsiye ediyorum. Tüm çevreme tavsiye edeceğim

pieroc3
5/9/19

It is a channel that is just beginning and needs support, if you are a person who likes terror, I invite you to follow the channel, thank you.

jellyj1
5/2/19

If people can't deal with criticism, they can falsely copyright strike people, such as punk ass Onision. They censor people WAY too much. They'll take down channels that are pro gun but won't take down a narcissistic psychopathic pussy who has legitimately RUINED lives???? Are you KIDDING ME? I definitely see why people on the right side of politics are pissed off about youtube. I don't give this site another 10 years before it shuts down. Good job, Google. Y'all always $#*! things up.

Edit: Lol a lot of these negative reviews are about stupid $#*!. No one cares that your feelings are hurt just because someone doesn't like America. All Lives Matter would have never existed if Black Lives Matter didn't. When it comes to the healthcare system in America, no lives matter, especially if you're poor. Americans are selfish, and ANYONE who says "All Lives Matter" is a goddamn liar, including my own relatives. $#*! these butthurt people. I don't give a damn about BLM either. There's nothing but a bunch of retards in the United States, crying mayonnaise tears. Once again, $#*! y'all.

gildac3
4/29/19

I would like people to be aware, parents aware for their children or loved ones, but youtube will push people over the edge and pushed towards suicide. I am not sure how many suicides have been caused by youtube, but I know of one. So please get the word out and save lives! Always with love...

billys134
4/22/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSp5gbxvcs I found this match awesome Diesel puts some damage on Wilson but Wilson comes back and wins the match awesome

rioh3
4/20/19

YOUTUBE MAKES ME HAPPY AND THATS A FACT. I LIVE ON YOUTUBE AND I CANT STOP. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

parkt9
4/18/19

At Park Tudor School, great pride is taken in upholding a tradition of academic excellence that began in 1902. Park Tudor School is an independent school in Indianapolis, Indiana for children of kindergarten age through grade 12. Park Tudor provides an individualized learning environment where children are encouraged to explore opportunities, exceed expectations and expand possibilities. Small class sizes, a safe and caring atmosphere, and numerous extracurricular activities ensure that each child at Park Tudor School receives a unique educational experience catered to his or her individual needs.

dasf
4/15/19

You tube is an online task that you can go on. It is really entertaining for kids and adults. Sometimes you tube could be a bit appropriate but sometimes they fix it or sometimes they don't, but they mostly do so every thing with you tube is alright and good to know, and if your child isn't aloud to see anything appropriate they can go on you tube for kids and adults can go on normal you tube, and no you tube doesn't suck person with the sponge bob image, you tube is a really good website and there are people who make good videos on you tube like the ACE family which stands for Austin and Alaya, Catherine and last of all Earl. The oldest to the smallest are Austin then Catherine then Earl then Alaya. It is something really good to watch on you tube, they do the best videos ever. Soon I hope I could do lots of good video's but all I know is that Familia Diamond 100% copies them.

joej300
4/11/19

It's a pretty good site, with a lot of good videos to watch. The entertainment is endless on here. But sometimes uploading videos is sometimes a hassle, but it's a good site overall!

aisend
3/13/19

Easy to access and more choices to watch with different categories but i hope theres a high security for those bad videos that could influence children

brianf262
3/11/19

this site sucks when you have the g suite for education on it restricts videos that are apporpiate also the copyright strikes can be fake soemtimes

221 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You sure can, there are tons of music videos for about anyone you can think of.

By Eva L.
It took me a long time, too, to understand some of the late night political talk shows here. I just didn't know the premise for much of the humor. And they were even more challenging because they frequently had 'famous' guests I'd never heard of. I can get a grin out of most of them now, but even so my favorite has to be Craig Ferguson who is, of course, a Scot anyway and whose brand of humor is not so self-consciously political as Jay Leno or David Letterman. You will have missed some of the assumptions and inferences in HIGNFY. Paul Merton is a very well known television and stand-up comedian and has cultivated a working class image, whilst Ian Hislop is a public school (that's "private school" in America) boy and university graduate - Cambridge, I think. So there is a subtle class thing going on there. Also Ian Hislop isn't a professional comedian, he's the Editor of Private Eye, the longest running and most famous satirical news magazine in the UK, and both he and the magazine have been sued on many occasions over the years for being a little too pointed about the people they detest. These two guys have very different approaches to humor. Plus they've been the team leaders on this programme for oh ... well over ten years now, I guess, so there is a kind of cosy familiarity with the audience that you aren't getting, and also the format of the show has barely changed over all those years so it does have an immediate appeal to any expats who used to watch it way back. I don't know if you have a similar show here based on the week's news? Frankly there are so many channels that I've never bothered to watch most of them, but let me know if you think there's a show you think I might like.

This is a plug for one specific channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/str0tsa This guy faithfully posts the extended versions of Have I Got News For You, the still wonderfully funny BBC political current events show. It's watched weekly by an audience of 6000 or more, which I suspect are like myself, mainly British expats in places that the BBC doesn't normally make any effort to reach. And it's still funny even if I've lost touch with British politics, because frankly the names and faces in public affairs might have changed but somehow the situations haven't. And for reasons I can't explain, after eight years away, Ian Hislop and Paul Merton haven't got any older - though I can't say the same thing about the jokes. But who cares? If you were a fan of this show and haven't seen it since you left the UK, or you just want to catch up with last week's show, bookmark this one and you won't be disappointed. And if you're one of those foreign chaps and you want a taste of British political humor to take your mind off politicians closer to home, I suspect you'll still find some laughs in this even if the names aren't familiar to you.

By Chris O.

I can't answer that but it should be stopped!!! I have animals including a couple of cats. People need to start going to jail for this stuff. All of it. Including the camera person. It's sick!!

By Deborah W.

Google that but beware of scammers. Check out that Invent help that George Foreman endorsed for awhile after he endorsed that little grill. I have one of those grills. They're nice.

By Deborah W.

I would say to Google that and maybe even check Angie's List.

By Deborah W.

Because YouTube sucks ass and balls nowadays. I'm so disappointed in the website

By Jelly J.

Questions? Get answers from the YouTube staff and other customers.

YouTube?