Review of YouTube

Tel: 2008070208
2017 Customer choice award

biol3
2/8/18

I have collects some video about ketogenic diet cookbook,I feel that keto is a very effective method of weight loss, what do you think?

valeriag6
1/24/18

se encuentran todo tipo de contenidos, desde fechas lejanas al dia de la fecha. hay tutoriales con explicaciones desde como cocinar a coser, crear diferentes elementos utiles o tips. ahora hay muchos tutoriales que llevan de un lado a otro para que indefectiblemente uno se suscriba a sitios con publicidad maliciosa o gastos. deberian ser mas severos con eso y no permitir el envio de una pagina a otra. en definitiva en estos ultimos tiempos se ha vuelto un poco dificil encontrar algunas cosas, pero en general sigue siendo magnifico

jennaj18
1/21/18

We should be able to downvote comments like you can downvote videos. If you want to post stupid comments, you'll get over it.

laurat28
1/17/18

YouTube is broken, it always has been and always will be. The owners of the site don't give a sh** about their users unless they are making them a ton of money. When they do try to "fix" problems they always end up punishing smaller channels that had NOTHING to do with whatever they are trying to fix. For example after the most recent incident they decided to up their requirements for what qualifies for a monetized channels. Their new rules wouldn't have effect the channel the caused the problem in the first place, only small channels that have done NOTHING WRONG!

YouTube, PLEASE stop punishing small channels for the wrong things that large channels do! It's completely unfair and in no way solves that problem you guys were trying to solve.

ezras27
1/8/18

On YouTube, you can do all sorts of things like making animations, gaming videos, blogs, etc. But there is one thing that isn't good....Click baiters. Ugh, the click baiters, perfect at luring people in to watch there videos that aren't true. I have a bad experience with a click baiter. The click baiters video was about a car "exploding", but all he did was throw rocks, I commented "Clickbait" but he just made up a lie to reason "Why it wasn't click bait". Then another day shortly after, the guy commented "Click bait" and he expected a real video of Lego Star wars II, but it said in the title it was a slideshow, so basically, he disliked the video for the fun of it. I blocked him. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Tip for consumers: If someone writes a mean comment on your video, just ignore them, delete their comment, and block them.

bradleyr23
12/27/17

Somebody who hates me flagged my channel and it got deleted. What kind of site lets anybody delete people's profiles? I've contacted Youtube and they have yet to explain what happened.

younesd9
12/24/17

youtube is the best Place to share Vedios I usued to share my Vlogs and I like it so much since I got some Views on my Vedios so that I made money on that , so if you are interested in making money on youtube just get started , Thanks

mikei23
12/14/17

Why not 5 stars you ask?

BECAUSE there's never a straight forward DOWNLOAD button to save the videos you like. You have to circumvent this major inconvenience either with 3rd party sites, browser addons or software.

Just add a goddamn download button! What's the problem?

mariag230
12/13/17

I literelly spend hours on this website. They have everything! I expecially love the tutorials. And ads doesn't bother you that much.

floydb25
12/9/17

Yes, I understand prohibiting copyrighted movues, but really,...we used to be able to watch old movies, but after Google became the dictator, we can't even watch a 73 yr old movie, The Mummy's Curse. Otherwise, it is very good for learning how to fix stuff, and even learning to play an instrument.

camerona14
12/4/17

I have a YouTube channel and I love it. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOzRr6mHM-3C4scj5TUO9Ww Many people don't look at it but it is fun to make stuff!! I'm hoping that I can get connected to people that can help!

michelles359
12/1/17

Wanna watch someone play a game? They've got that. Funny cat video or cute puppy clips? Yup, that's there. Tutorial on how to fix your truck? Yep again. Gross pimple popping? Oh yeah. Inspirational video? You're covered. Youtube has anything you could think of...and some things you didn't.

allatv
11/30/17

I like the Youtube service. I love watching video so much and always go on search on this website. There are lots of video on it and I can always find what I want on it. There is so much fun on it.

carlose27
11/29/17

Have you ever wanted to find an old TV commercial or a music video? YouTube probably has it. Video clips from almost anything that has ever been broadcast may be found here. YouTube has some strange rules and for whatever reason they will remove a video. Once I uploaded a music video with nude woman dancing and was removed with a warning from YT, yet other videos from other users have similar content. I think YouTube discriminates.

alanw96
11/26/17

A great way to view what you want, when you want, without being ripeed off as well as a terrific way be be instructed or mentored.

jeremyr47
11/8/17

YouTube use to be a good place to post videos, but ever since Google bought them, the site is no longer what it used to be. It is best to watch videos there and not create, as the Content ID system Google uses to check to see whether or not your videos have third party content (which can get them into possible legal trouble) is flawed, as anyone can actually make a false copyright claim and get away with it. Also, the site has slowly went from user videos to having VEVO channels of bands, and even charging money to watch an episode of a TV show or a movie. They even have YouTube Red, which charges money for ad-free browsing and access to original series. It is sad how this once great site has now become another way for Google to make a quick buck.

Tip for consumers: - Don't like ads? Don't buy YouTube Red when you can download an adblock for no charge.

- You are better off going to YouTube to watch videos. Creating videos is not good due to a broken Content ID system.

poppacaseyh
11/5/17

rudros
11/4/17

i think youtube is not not only a video watching site but also a open learning source.
very helpful source

cliffc11
11/2/17

Ad at the beginning.. Ad in the middle for the video. Ad pop up at the bottom of the screen, at the side, top, middle, so on and so on...

Some Ads is 30 mins or so.. You have to physically click on it.

Lots of fake or force videos from inspiring youtubers.. Basically full of crap videos...

brendonf4
10/22/17

In spite of the fact that YouTube has been around for years and bursting with creative videos from independent creators, it has decided to become the next "Netflix". Which is retarded as they were in business well before Netflix and are just shooting themselves in the foot for trying to be something they are not, and never will be. The site is going to complete $#*! and its no longer worth using this site for entertainment. I suggest you go watch some Netflix instead, at least they still have creative, and not sold out originals unlike this $#*!ty site.

chisc
10/12/17

I like this web site
I can ask everything I want
I learn
I listen I search
and everybody use it
Have you try it

williams624
10/10/17

yes there is the impending addpocalips and all but their is the people who put all their time into making good content and rely on the payment of the advertisers and the stream subscriptions all in all i think that YouTube is a great cite.

radonal
10/10/17

The newest Girls Hairstyles website online. Learn about the best girls hairstyles, boys hairstyles and up-do hairstyles. Nail designs and hair care tips too. Learn from a true professional - Learn more today.

debbies164
10/4/17

I am new at Youtube and will not be staying. Copyrights are beyond ridiculous, getting very tired of uploading videos to have them rejected. I could not even find a phone number or email address to contact anyone.

rubym48
10/2/17

I've been a member an fan of Utube,
For quite a while.If it's variety your after Utube..is it! So much from music to movies and so much more!
I recommend it. I give it a 4.

209 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It took me a long time, too, to understand some of the late night political talk shows here. I just didn't know the premise for much of the humor. And they were even more challenging because they frequently had 'famous' guests I'd never heard of. I can get a grin out of most of them now, but even so my favorite has to be Craig Ferguson who is, of course, a Scot anyway and whose brand of humor is not so self-consciously political as Jay Leno or David Letterman. You will have missed some of the assumptions and inferences in HIGNFY. Paul Merton is a very well known television and stand-up comedian and has cultivated a working class image, whilst Ian Hislop is a public school (that's "private school" in America) boy and university graduate - Cambridge, I think. So there is a subtle class thing going on there. Also Ian Hislop isn't a professional comedian, he's the Editor of Private Eye, the longest running and most famous satirical news magazine in the UK, and both he and the magazine have been sued on many occasions over the years for being a little too pointed about the people they detest. These two guys have very different approaches to humor. Plus they've been the team leaders on this programme for oh ... well over ten years now, I guess, so there is a kind of cosy familiarity with the audience that you aren't getting, and also the format of the show has barely changed over all those years so it does have an immediate appeal to any expats who used to watch it way back. I don't know if you have a similar show here based on the week's news? Frankly there are so many channels that I've never bothered to watch most of them, but let me know if you think there's a show you think I might like.

This is a plug for one specific channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/str0tsa This guy faithfully posts the extended versions of Have I Got News For You, the still wonderfully funny BBC political current events show. It's watched weekly by an audience of 6000 or more, which I suspect are like myself, mainly British expats in places that the BBC doesn't normally make any effort to reach. And it's still funny even if I've lost touch with British politics, because frankly the names and faces in public affairs might have changed but somehow the situations haven't. And for reasons I can't explain, after eight years away, Ian Hislop and Paul Merton haven't got any older - though I can't say the same thing about the jokes. But who cares? If you were a fan of this show and haven't seen it since you left the UK, or you just want to catch up with last week's show, bookmark this one and you won't be disappointed. And if you're one of those foreign chaps and you want a taste of British political humor to take your mind off politicians closer to home, I suspect you'll still find some laughs in this even if the names aren't familiar to you.

By Chris O. [YouTube Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the YouTube staff and other customers.

7 Photos for YouTube