Review of Bigtime Battery

Bigtime Battery reviews

tomb468
Tom B.
11/10/18

So far so good. I just hope that your ship date (week of 10/30 - 11/2 )
is correct.

Received the battery on 11/9 right on time just as promised. Will do business with you again for sure. No one else in the USA could promise a delivery that quick on a new 6 Volt Optima Battery.

Thanks

joez24
Joe Z.
11/10/18

First time customer.....will rate upon arrival of battery
Battery arrived at the assigned time.... easily installed
Very satisfied

dennish210
Dennis H.
11/9/18

Shopping thru payment process smooth so far... Finally received order two days after Federal Express said it was on their truck for delivery. No explanation other than twice it was supposed to be out for delivery until around 2:30 PM when it was changed to "delivery exception" no attempt made. Rescheduled for following business day. OH well it finally arrived and in good condition. This was thru no fault of Bigtime Battery who's pricing and service was exceptional. Thanks BigTime

jorged49
Jorge D.
11/7/18

It wasn't sent the moment I paid for it, USPS had to wait 3 days until it was sent to them and then to me

randys223
Randy s.
11/6/18

Purchased this for a 2012 Prius C after the old battery died @ 100k miles, which Amazon stated "would fit". While mostly true, two modifications needed to be made before it could be installed: The handle needs to be removed (no biggie), and the car's metal mounting bracket needed to be shaved down an inch or so in order to fasten it in place.

Luckily, the mechanic was able to do this in just a few minutes, but be aware if you're planning on installing it yourself. For that reason, I'm subtracting a star, but other than that I've had no problems so far. I'll update this review if it dies before the warranty expires.

robertw870
Robert W.
11/5/18

Very fast free shipping with no sales tax. This was an exact fit for my Polaris ATV.
Dealer wanted $170 + tax with a 6 month warranty. Bigtime $118 with 4 year warranty.
I would order from them again.

jayn58
Jay N.
11/3/18

This will be second order from big time battery. Very satisfied with the first so I ordered my second battery.

dustinm50
Dustin M.
10/31/18

The shipping, price and product was all great. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong battery that I needed. I believe this was due to the image appearing like it was the one I need and not thoroughly reading the description.. I will be returning the battery I got since I have no need for it and possibly ordering the right one (18v makita battery). Depending on the price.

williamr204
William R.
10/30/18

So far so good it's been easy. Never thought I'd be able to find these batteries for such a good price. Thanks Bill

allenl76
allen l.
10/28/18

The first S9 Bluetooth I received has the inside plastic loose. I contacted Bigtime Battery and told them the problem. Cust Service said don't worry about it, they will send out a replacement. I requested a return shipping lable. Was told there was no reason to return the defective unit.

The new S9 has been received and in use.

shellyo8
Shelly O.
10/27/18

Thank you for not making me register with password

We received our battery very quickly, well packaged. thank you!

richardb861
Richard B.
10/24/18

Very satisfied with batteries ordered.good price, no exchange and free shipping.
Thank you. Will order from you in the future

johnt851
10/23/18

The battery I purchased from them had case integrity issues. The top separated from the body and would no longer hold a charge..After contacting them they told me that my problem wouldn't be covered and pretty much tough luck. Their claims of being an honest, family owned business are BS. I feel I've been swindled and although it wasn't a fortune it was enough for them to lose any future patronage from my family.Be warned!

barrym94
Barry M.
10/23/18

Quick and easy -- especially handy to have previous orders available so I don't have to recheck.

As that implies, I am a return customer and plan to be back when I need to replace the current ones.

anonymousb177
anonymous B.
10/20/18

It was good, but for some reason wouldn’t allow me to use my Amazon account to purchase my items, that was frustrating.

larryb366
Larry B.
10/18/18

Originally ordered thru Sears and it was a mess. Worked directly with Matt who got me the right battery at a great price

davidm1648
David M.
10/17/18

Quick and efficient, called with a question and got a person right away who gave me the exact info I needed

kenl183
Ken L.
10/16/18

Great experience. Will do business with again. The products were described well helping you decide which to buy. I wish all internet purchases were this easy.

deboraht112
Deborah T.
10/16/18

Shopping was easy. Went straight to the exact product I was looking for. Price was right expedited shipping was cheap at just $2.99. So overall a good experience just hope the product satisfaction is equally as good when it arrives. Thank you Big Time Battery!

michaelt576
Michael T.
10/15/18

My second battery, everything was just as the first battery - EXCELLENT service, product and delivery.

carolh366
Carol H.
10/12/18

Ordering has been a breeze. Let you know how long it takes to get
here and how good the batteries are after I use a few.

anonymousm170
anonymous M.
10/12/18

This is the second one I order this year. So far all had been great. still have two more I need to order... looking forward to keeping business with you guys..

thomash445
Thomas H.
10/11/18

Easy and fast ordering....best prices, really! And the battery was ordered 10/1 and delivered 10/3. Thanks

jesses124
Jesse S.
10/11/18

Ordering online was a bit of a challenge. I could not register my information. Will try again later.

anonymoush150
anonymous H.
10/11/18

there isn't anything telling me when it is expected to arrive... so I don't know if I want to order the RUSH option

Questions? Get answers from the Bigtime Battery staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bigtime Battery