Review of Bigtime Battery

Bigtime Battery reviews

jasonm610
Jason M.
1/11/19

Best price I could find and the online transaction was very simple. I also had a 5% discount on top of it. Free shipping is a bonus.

rodj14
Rod J.
1/10/19

The battery pack for my drill is perfect. Finding the battery pack on the site was easy and checking out was very simple.

charltong
Charlton G.
1/10/19

Easy site to use but I had trouble with logging back into my account. Password reset would not work.

ln24
L N.
1/9/19

Several options to pay. Quick, easy check out. 1 problem though...I was immediately charged but never received a tracking number or any information about why my order was not processed or sent out until I emailed them. The response was backordered and I should've been told, I received nothing regarding. My order shipped out the next day. I received it a day earlier than projected.

norvinh
Norvin H.
1/8/19

The battery did not work because the battery would not fit into the drill or would not fit into the charger .
called to get a return label 7 days ago and still haven't received it yet. also the battery had scratches on it .

normaw19
NORMA W.
1/8/19

My husband called to get advice to determine if the battery I had selected would best suit our purpose. The woman was very helpful and reassured us our original thoughts were correct.

mikeh825
Mike H.
12/30/18

The order went ok, except for the reason that my motorcycle wasn't listed on your list. I have a Triumph 1973 Tiger, 750cc. According to the dimensions listed it appears to be the closest which will fit. The height seems to be close. If you review my order please confirm the fit before shipping. Thanks.

richarda376
Richard A.
12/30/18

Easy to view and pick out batteries needed and also able to update to more powerful battery measuring close to same size and able to use

jamesp758
james p.
12/28/18

Excellent experience. I would definitely shop with Bigtimebattery again. Great product at a great price with quick delivery. You can't ask for more than that.

candaced17
Candace D.
12/22/18

Good Experience EXCEPT on your Online Page it says to use PROMO CODE "BLASTOFF", But when i did it wasn't EXCEPTED. Would Appreciate you Applying the $5.00 Promo Credit to my order as you Advertise.

lauras612
Laura S.
12/20/18

So far it's been very easy. Hopefully I will like the headset and it will fit properly. I did see one comment that said the headset was too big so I'm hoping for a better outcome

miked552
Mike D.
12/17/18

Best pricing to be found and had exactly what I was looking for. Quick and to the point. Also have specs on everything.

kennethe58
Kenneth E.
12/12/18

Quick and easy to order but don’t know how’s the product. No tax is a great bonus. Highly recommended to all riders

carolw331
Carol W.
12/11/18

It was awesome, great help when I needed to call to confirm how fast it would get to us. (We had a short time frame we needed the batteries)

pattis59
Patti S.
11/30/18

The battery charger arrived in a timely manner and it was packaged in a way that only getting run over would damage it. We would definitely buy from Bigtimebattery.com again. The price was very competitive, also.

johnf812
John F.
11/26/18

Order processing was easy. Finding the right item at the right price was tricky. Your site has multiple listings for the exact same battery and all with different pricing; one of which listed a sale price on the browsing page, then listed its regular full price when you click add to cart button. It's a good thing that I check this and went back to find a different item link to use. Anyway, I hope these batteries arrive well packaged. We've just had a snow storm and I want to ask that you deliver to front porch under the bench or leave at the garage door/left side. Thanks.

dougj51
Doug J.
11/26/18

GREAT customer Service, measured Battery and return call super fast... very friendly and knowledgable staff !! Bigtime battery my new best friend - way better service & price wise compared to others - Glad I found em & will recommend to everyone.

dorothyl71
Dorothy L.
11/26/18

Awesome. I’m usually cautious about shopping online but the amazon payment option reassured me. Best price I found, good reviews.

cindyo48
Cindy O.
11/25/18

The delivered battery tender was not the one I ordered. I called and the correct one is supposed to be on the way.

robertv149
Robert V.
11/19/18

So far so good. Waiting to receive order.
Order received in great condition, on time and as ordered. I will order from you again.

vincel36
Vince L.
11/17/18

I am so glad I found this place. The battery I bought is an Optima red top. It is the best automotive battery built. I have to say Bigtimebattery.com is also the best. My battery came quickly, and at the best price offered. I don't even like doing reviews but this purchase really deserved a little of my time. Thanks

jimw321
Jim W.
11/15/18

Order and pricing was just as advertised..., no tricks or added charges. Just what I had hoped and expected, but many companies somehow jerk you around. This was "what you see is what you get!" Batteries arrived about 70% charged which was ideal. Thanks and I'll be back and will recommend your products to others.

Jim Woodall
North Carolina

tomb468
Tom B.
11/10/18

So far so good. I just hope that your ship date (week of 10/30 - 11/2 )
is correct.

Received the battery on 11/9 right on time just as promised. Will do business with you again for sure. No one else in the USA could promise a delivery that quick on a new 6 Volt Optima Battery.

Thanks

joez24
Joe Z.
11/10/18

First time customer.....will rate upon arrival of battery
Battery arrived at the assigned time.... easily installed
Very satisfied

dennish210
Dennis H.
11/9/18

Shopping thru payment process smooth so far... Finally received order two days after Federal Express said it was on their truck for delivery. No explanation other than twice it was supposed to be out for delivery until around 2:30 PM when it was changed to "delivery exception" no attempt made. Rescheduled for following business day. OH well it finally arrived and in good condition. This was thru no fault of Bigtime Battery who's pricing and service was exceptional. Thanks BigTime

Questions? Get answers from the Bigtime Battery staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bigtime Battery