Review of Bigtime Battery

robertc1301
Robert C.
4/15/19

Shannon at Big Time Battery was very helpful & patience with me,
I know I m very slow on the computer, but she continue to take my call, and walk me through, so to speak, the web site, & the ordering procedure, so I thank her so much.

Sincerely Robert conner

adriell2
4/14/19

While this battery claims to be heavier than others with more lead, it is actually lighter than the AGM competition. Also, the terminals are made of soft lead and do not hold the motorcycle wires with the provided thin screws. The terminals need to be tapped out to a larger size, which can hold through 1-2 cycles of disconnecting/reconnecting. But they strip by the 3rd cycle. It's been less than two years for a six year battery warranty. I would stick with quality brands with stainless terminals in the future.

ryanr276
Ryan R.
4/12/19

This will be my third Optima purchased through Bigtime Battery. Best price I've found by FAR. And first two still going strong, so I definitely recommend Bigtime, and have recommended to friends already.

dannym169
danny M.
4/10/19

Conflicting information about if the battery will work in my drill. I'm waiting to see.

As feared, when the battery arrived it did not fit my drill. On calling the vendor I was informed that the wrong battery was shipped due to a shipping error. I received a battery for a black and decker and it should have been for a DeWalt as ordered. I received the correct battery a few days later and I returned the original received. When I asked the representative why I was shipped a drill for a B&D, she said "we are a small family owned business and it was an error" which I though was a strange response. I have a small family owner business but that does not make me more prone to mistakes.

herbertl28
Herbert L.
4/8/19

GREAT... free shipping!
Thank you for superior service and exactly the product described.
I'm using it to make colloidal silver at home.

It's working GREAT.
HL

nedw10
Ned W.
4/8/19

Site originally listed price as $220. Price changed in cart. Coupon sent to my e-mail did not work.

anonymousd398
anonymous D.
4/7/19

I tried to do business w/ craftsman, there sight kicking me out. My regular source doesn't sell this type of battery. Your sight was easy to find, Thanks. JW

alanb348
Alan B.
4/4/19

Called to verify charges on the item I purchased and was greeted pleasantly and my questions were answered with precision.

ronh276
Ron H.
4/3/19

I was very pleased with my experience with bigtimebattery. The product was reasonably prices, arrived faster than I expected, and worked. I do believe you could do better by confirming the order. I would also recommend that you upgrade your packing process. I was really worried when I say the container on my doorstep. The box wasn't in good shape with tears in the box. Luckily the item was in good shape. I think the fact that the box had room in it so the item could move around caused the problem.

brianp229
Brian P.
4/3/19

Quick and painless. The only thing that concerns me is there was no mention of a shipping cost. So I'm assuming it's free.

markb1158
Mark B.
3/26/19

all seems fine, but when ordering there is no place to enter my province in Canada, and unclear if there is a shipping charge or not. Its not in the total but there is no line that says $0.00 for shipping cost.

mikeo143
Mike O.
3/25/19

I am on the Bass Pro Shops and Nitro Boat Pro Staffs and I have used Optimas for years, I hope the Banshee measure up to Optoma. If so I can send a lot of bassboaters your way.

chryssil
Chryssi L.
3/23/19

Quick check out and delivery. I was quite surprised it had arrived just a couple of days later. I'm excited to really get a chance to test it out. Thank you

charless268
Charles S.
3/23/19

When you have a different bill to and ship to process is not easy. also tried to checkout using my amazon acct. and found it impossible

donaldf45
Donald F.
3/17/19

Easy to complete the order for a first timer at age 84. Just hope this battery is combatable with mine # DC9098

anonymousi361
anonymous I.
3/17/19

quick to order and no shipping. I paid $60 for 2 motorcycle batteries and at Auto Zone they wanted $79 for one--Wow!

lorih197
Lori H.
3/14/19

My item was the wrong battery and it was not delivered how I requested. Otherwise a good experience.

jeffc222
Jeff C.
3/10/19

HAD TO RE-DO ORDER 3 TIMES SAYING THE ZIP CODE/SHIPPING RATES CHANGED AND IT IS FREE SHIPPING? FINALLY ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASE AFTER 4 TRIES.

davidc1055
david C.
3/9/19

Got a great price, a great product, and it arrived well packaged and incredibly fast. Very satisfiedand will purchase again in the future!!

larryc349
Larry C.
3/7/19

Battery arrived fully charged and earlier than stated arrival date. Exactly as described, perfect fit, great price.

garys582
Gary S.
3/6/19

great ,very simple and fast.After I received my order I discovered that I ordered the wrong battery charger.I immediately emailed Amanda and she gave me several options to rectify the problem,great customer service!!!

calvinw38
Calvin W.
3/3/19

Great price with great service. The only drawback was that the battery terminals are not flush with the case as was the original battery causing me to add spacers between the cable and battery terminal to make a proper connection. Overall a very satisfied customer.

johnv367
John V.
3/3/19

Always quick and reliable service. Thank you for shipping to us over here in Japan! It's a pleasure doing business with your company.

gregp206
GREG P.

SO FAR, SO GOOD
MY MILWAUKEE V18 SET HAS NOT WORKED THIS GOOD FOR QUITE A WHILE.
USED THE SAWZALL TO TRIM TREES INSTEAD OF CHAIN SAW AND IT WORKED GREAT WITH A LOT LESS EFFORT. FOR WHAT I WAS CUTTING EACH BATTERY LASTED LONGER THAN I EXPECTED.

billym150
Billy M.
3/1/19

Bigtime Battery had exactly what I was looking to purchase at the lowest price. Great first experience with #BigtimeBattery!

Questions? Get answers from the Bigtime Battery staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bigtime Battery