LaptopBatteryExpress reviews

help@laptopbatteryexpress.com

connieb155
Connie B.
2/14/19

Called to get correct battery info. Received India. Man was very rude. Told me cymgm was info I needed and hung up on me when I would not give him my credit card number.

lisar189
Lisa R.
2/13/19

I checked other sites to if i could save money but was never able to find the right battery for my older laptop. Your site made it quick as easy to locate and order.

rj52
R J.
2/12/19

tried for a long time to order on phone,your site would not take my number.gave up,went to desktop,worked ok

lauris13
Lauri S.
2/11/19

I greatly appreciated the special notes telling the shopper to be SURE this is the item needed, with an explanation of why.

garyo70
gary o.
2/10/19

Very informative and like how the upgrade option was a click. The extra working time on the new battery is going to be appreciated on a flight to Germany this Spring.

davidh845
David H.
2/10/19

Found your site difficult to use. Did not take my billing address to ship and then lost my credit card data. Did not recognise my EMail and I have ordered before.

robertw470
Robert W.
2/10/19

Couldn't find my computer number extension in your list, but first 5 digits gave me products that will work--I hope.

ricke69
Rick E.
2/9/19

Laptop Battery Express made a mistake in my original order, but quickly turned it around by sending me the correct battery.

jr216
J R.
2/8/19

Very difficult to get through the prompts. I had to submit my phone number 4 times and the shipping method 3 times.

anonymousa484
anonymous A.
2/7/19

Your website was annoying. I changed the shipping address from what Paypal had, so your website didn't recognize the payment as paypal and still wanted credit card info. Then when I changed that, it erased phone numbers, then when I fixed that, it erased the shipping method which again erased the phone numbers. What a pain! But I'm happy with the price and this is an item we need frequently.

timothyb214
Timothy B.
2/6/19

Great website, easy to find correct product and many upgrade battery options available. Also love the free shipping!

rickv38
Rick V.
2/5/19

the billing shipping page is a disaster. first the shipping info was missing. (my fault) but then correcting that, other information was wiped, (phone number, shipping info reverted to original info, promotion checkbox was rechecked. I had to redo three times before the page was satisfied.

micheley9
Michele Y.
2/2/19

This site was easy to use and easy to find the battery that was compatible for my specific computer. Thank you!

beckyb133
Becky B.
2/2/19

Quick, easy, and no nonsense. Hopefully the batteries turn out to be as good as the site they were purchased from.

mohity2
Mohit Y.
2/2/19

Everything was easy to find and understand. The experience was pretty straight forward. Though I'll have to wait and see for the battery's performance.

jamisent
Jamisen T.
2/1/19

The checkout experience....abysmal. The process isn't intuitive or lineal in nature. I conduct 90% of my shopping online and this site proved a challenge. At least your search engine found my battery. Most other sites returned bogus results.

kenm307
Ken M.
2/1/19

I hope my experience with my new battery is as easy and pleasant as buying it from laptopbatteryexpress.com!

brianp270
Brian P.
1/31/19

Good site with links to many models, good to do business so far waiting to see shipment times and results

michaelr485
Michael R.
1/30/19

very difficult to enter my order information--took multiple tries--felt like the web page was fighting me--deleting info I had already entered if it did not like my entry on something else--then I had to scroll through to find what was deleted and try again

joshu5
Josh U.
1/30/19

This is the second battery I have purchased from Laptop Batteries Express. I am very impressed with the quality and durability of the other battery.

maryj289
Mary J.
1/29/19

I love that fact that I found the batteries I needed and the process was easy and user friendly. Thanks. mlj

mikev133
mike v.
1/29/19

It took me 5 times to put in my credit card and info as you at the end would not take it as I already had an account. so I changed to another email address I had then you said would not process as I had an account. you should let people order from you without having to log in....everyone else does. You then made me go thought 3 tries to get a new password set as I do not remember one from 4 years ago or so when I ordered last. this even though I put in the new password correctly both time at least 2 of the four times I had to do it over because the last 2 times on one finger typed. ugh. the 4th time it went. then I had to go back and put in my credit card and other info again after I logged. in.. due to that mess, I almost gave up and went to somewhere else. YOu have the best batteries I think and so do must others or I would have given up the 3d time trying to buy. just make it so we can buy without signing in....please.

aacutengelah
Aacutengela H.
1/28/19

There were constant errors in the paying page. First it asked me to choose a State (from the United States) when I had chosen Colombia as country. Then, it asked me to provide my credit card number even though I was paying with PayPal. It's my first time buying with it, but i thought it was weird. Finally, after like at least 10 refreshments, and filling info, over and over it said It was a success.

larrye54
Larry E.
1/27/19

Hard to find a good battery site for hard to find batteries! Family owned helps and good website! Fingers crossed!

natalijal1
Natalija L.
1/27/19

Thankyou for your service, hopefully installation will be as easy and that a product quality will be as satisfactory.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopBatteryExpress staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LaptopBatteryExpress