LaptopBatteryExpress reviews

help@laptopbatteryexpress.com

jp502
J P.
5/18/19

You would not let me order without spending a great deal of time looking for an old password. There was conflicting information on your website. One of the items I wanted to order had questionable information listed on website. I do not generally recommend websites to anyone unless I rate them about 92-99% good. It is highly unlikely that any website can ever be a perfect 100% in my opinion. I have not yet received and tested my order so I am unable to fully rate your company. I hope my email address is only going to Laptopbatteryexpress.com and not to Shopper approved or any of their buddies who intend to sell it to telemarketers, spammers and other low-lifes.

johnf432
John F.
5/17/19

More accuracy on shipping will help business. Ground shipping said 6 to 10 days or something. But then the item was delivered in 2 days. Great!

bradj43
Brad J.
5/17/19

Easy to locate batteries for particular laptop model, site asserts they're very high quality and will last. Watt hours to actually inform buyers of capacity is nice.

randyg39
Randy G.
5/14/19

I give 5 stars here because of ease of use of your site. I really cannot talk about my shopping experience until I get my battery and try it out. I do really like your site!

faisals14
Faisal S.
5/14/19

PayPal is not working. I keep getting a message to select a payment method despite I logged in successfully with PayPal.

tomb631
Tom B.
5/14/19

I found one similar cheaper but went with you guys since your photo looked like the original. Thanks

brazosj
Brazos J.
5/11/19

Searching for battery directly came up with several of the same type of battery compatible with the laptop but difficult to determine the small differences

marks1458
Mark S.
5/10/19

The stars say it all. I'm back because a really good battery is worth going to Battery Express for not all that more $.

philipw103
Philip W.
5/10/19

I rated everything a 3 just because I just placed the order. I used duckduckgo to find what I was looking for ... it brought me straight to the page ... I put it in the cart and placed the order. Everything worked as expected. The real rating will come after I receive my order ... which will depend on how fast I receive it and if the battery works when I get it.

marcr103
Marc R.
5/9/19

I did like that the web site "hiccup" when trying to create an account while ordering. I had to go back and first create and account and then order.

matthewb190
Matthew B.
5/6/19

I read some reviews that the checkout process was bugged, so I was apprehensive when it came time to pay. However, my unease was cast aside, as the process was simple and with zero issues. :)

jims608
Jim S.
5/6/19

The window in which ordering information and password are entered is not user friendly. When data were missing from the order form, your website flagged the missing data but also erased the password entries without stating it was doing so. When I entered the missing data, the form was accepted without the password. On a subsequent order, your system didn't recognize my password for obvious reasons. At least, I think that's what happened.

bennetth17
Bennett H.
5/6/19

Your check out form is to hard to navigate! 1 mistake (bad Character in Company name) took 20 minuets to correct

lynnm306
Lynn M.
5/4/19

I bought my laptop replacement battery a couple of years ago, now I am buying a replace battery for my son's laptop. I have been very satisfied.

thomasr230
Thomas R.
5/4/19

Excellent process to identify proper battery for my laptop. Thank you for identifying origin of battery cells = Samsung. That made this sale, plus your warranty.

bennyf5
Benny F.
5/2/19

Just order a replacement for my G33TT. Looking forward to seeing if this fixes my laptop issue. Alienware 18.

donaldr141
Donald R.
5/1/19

I left a message with order. Placing order over iPhone, but it kept kicking order back at me saying I had failed to input something correctly. PayPal attempted to help, but link to you offered nothing but a message. When placed order from laptop, then PayPal not offered; what's happening?

johna1284
John A.
5/1/19

I prefer not to have to pay for a product that I have yet to put in my possession and then "Stroke" the Vendor for doing their job.

melissap238
Melissa P.
4/30/19

Used phone help first before opening laptop and the gentleman was very helpful. Easy to place order following service

edwardp58
Edward P.
4/29/19

Joel from customer service called me back at my request to answer all my questions regarding the dell battery's comparability being purchased...making sure it was the correct one.

eds108
Ed S.
4/29/19

Checking out wasn’t easy. Not sure if I ordered the same battery twice. I’ve placed orders before through PayPal without a glitch.

krishnat6
Krishna T.
4/28/19

This is my first time order and my battery purchase experience is not good from others. Hence, wait and see.

gened30
Gene D.
4/25/19

I want to pick up battery: There is not an option in the dropdown for this. The person on the phone indicated there would be an option. Would this change my price?

johnt508
John T.
4/25/19

I had to re-enter my information about 6 times. I was prompted to start a Pay-Pal account which I already had and wanted very much to use but your program is almost impossible to work with. It just consumes a way toooooo much time for a purchaser. I initially gave a very low rating (1) star on all three but have reconsidered as I prefer to leave a reply in hopes that you can make using your program much more friendly. Not everyone (including me) wants to sign up for an account. I am very dubious about companies sharing my information. I think that you have a great business idea ..... its just to difficult to work with the online ordering process.

charlesh527
Charles H.
4/23/19

Easy search. Extensive list of batteries. Good price, but a quality battery will be determined by how well it performs.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopBatteryExpress staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LaptopBatteryExpress