Canbat

Canbat has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Canbat also ranks 2nd among Batteries sites.

How would you rate Canbat?

“OPzV battery for telecom”

Stephany R.
5/17/20

We received our 8th shipment today from Canbat. The battery's performance and consistency in quality is outstanding. Canbat usually gives us 2 years of warranty, but their batteries have been running for over 5 years so far, and without any problems. We expect them to live for another at least 5-8 years. Highly recommend their OPzV batteries, especially if you have an important client who cared about quality, such as those in the telecom industry.

stephanyr6
May 17th, 2020
tamera34
April 24th, 2017
We recently received a new shipment and Canbat has changed their logo. It is so much more clear these days for customers to see which brand the battery is. The old logo is super nice and represented Canada a lot, but the word "CANBAT" inside the logo was relatively small. Now the logo is easier for the customers to read. I am very happy with this new change! I am attaching a picture of the CBL9-12 to show you an example of the new logo.
montherh
March 15th, 2020
We've used many gel batteries and OPzV batteries for our solar projects, but we are yet to find better quality than Canbat. They literally have the best OPzV battery in the world whether we are talking about their 12V OPzV Batteries or their 2V OPzV Batteries. Better yet, their prices are highly competitive and we are currently discussing an exclusivity agreement with them.

Tip for consumers: Their catalogues don’t include all of the models, so if you’re looking for a specific battery models, you should use their product list or use the search bar because they have tons of models.

lioneld19
December 3rd, 2019
We made our first order with Canbat in July. The quality of their lead acid batteries is better than anything we've seen. We've made a much larger order in Sept and it just arrived! Very excited to test the new models.
waleedm12
September 19th, 2019
I visited the Canbat battery factory last week and I had a great time. My visit helped me see the advanced technology used to manufacture their lead-acid batteries. I have been dealing with Canbat for about 17 months now and I haven't received one single complaint from our clients. I am now signing an exclusivity agreement with Canbat and I look forward to our bright future together.
mohammedr29
May 10th, 2019
Recently made a large order of lithium batteries for solar street light projects. Canbat gave us a 10 year battery warranty and the batteries are performing very well.
abdub
June 11th, 2017
We've been distributing lead acid batteries for over 13 years. We've dealt with so many battery brands and a lot of them are ok. A few months ago, we got a call from a sales rep at Canbat and they said they are interested in working with us. To be honest, we've never heard of Canbat before, so we were a little hesitant. They offered us free samples, so we agreed to give them a try. We tested the batteries and they performed very well. They actually performed better than any other battery we've dealt with. We recently ordered our first container and the batteries are flying through the door. We are very happy and our customers are very happy. I recommend Canbat 100%
mustafas14
November 27th, 2016
I have a small battery store in Cairo and we used to sell VRLA batteries from Ultracell UK., but now we only sell Canadian batteries from Canbat. Our customer satisfaction has improved so much!! Not only does Canbat offer competitive prices, but their quality and warranty terms are by far better than Ultracell in the UK. Thank you Canbat :)
ehuda
April 1st, 2016
We used several AGM batteries for a government project from Canbat and Ultracell, but Canbat was definitely better designed to handle hot environments.
lanak6
July 13th, 2017
We bought a few pallets as a sample order for the DC fans and they were great. They last very long and my customers love them
alexanderl29
August 11th, 2016
I got a 12V 5Ah battery for my alarm system from Amazon. It was packaged very well. arrived very quickly without any damages and it's working beautifully.
mohammedz10
February 22nd, 2017
We sold many Ultracell batteries to my customers but most are not happy. Since we start selling Canbat battery customers are now much happier. We have ultracell batteries in stock now but we will sell cheap to get rid of it. In the future we only use Canbat :)

Tip for consumers: very reliable for backup power

davidd242
July 13th, 2016
We are a battery distributor and we recently started importing Deep Cycle models from Canbat Batteries. We used to import Ritar batteries, but we had too many complaints from our customers. Anyway...each battery from Canbat comes packed individually, as opposed to other battery brands where they package multiple batteries in one big box. This really attracted a lot of my customers because its more professional to give them a battery packed in a box instead of a battery without any packaging.

Tip for consumers: Canbat are always available for help and they respond to my emails very quickly. Overall great services and products.

mustafaa12
April 17th, 2016
We used Canbat batteries for a solar energy project in the UAE and we were able to power up an entire tower without any problems. Also, despite their high quality and high amounts of lead in the batteries, their prices are relatively competitive. Thanks Canbat and we look forward to working with you on future projects!
davidr358
March 24th, 2017
Canbat Gel/AGM/Opzv : Heavy Duty and high quality battery, very durable
High cycle and Low Resistance
adamm112
March 12th, 2016
I bought a Canbat battery a while ago and I just had to write a review. The battery is amazing. It's lasting 2 times as long as my previous battery, which was from Ritar. I was using the battery for my back up lighting system at work and it's truly amazing.
Sam M. – Canbat Rep
Thanks Adam for your positive feedback! It's great to know that you are happy with our battery and we appreciate your business.
hansenh1
March 20th, 2016
The Canbat battery I got fits perfectly in my alarm panel and works flawlessly!! Thanks :)
Sam M. – Canbat Rep
Thanks for reviewing Canbat Batteries! I am glad to see that you are satisfied with the battery you ordered for your alarm system.
mohammeda102
June 8th, 2016
I used 4 batteries of their 12V 100Ah deep cycle gel model with an inverter in my house for backup energy. It works beautifully and I can power my house entirely during power outages without issues.
sarahl146
May 10th, 2016
Installed one of their CBL18-12, which is a 12V 18Ah battery, to power up the navigational lights on my kayak. The battery has the perfect size and shape. It is also very easy to remove from my kayak when a recharge is needed. I highly recommend this battery

Tip for consumers: If you need a longer lasting battery that has the exact same dimensions, you can go for the one with 20Ah, which should be CBL18-12

johnm747
May 2nd, 2016
I got an AGM car battery replacement for my Toyota Tacoma and its running smoothly. Now I can turn off the engine and keep the stereo turned on for hours and it won't run out.

Yes, you can visit our deep cycle battery section at this link: http://canbat.ca/products/cdc-range-deep-cycle-batteries/

By Sam M., Marketing Manager