StoreBattery.co.nz

StoreBattery.co.nz

StoreBattery.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.nz also ranks 8th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.nz?

“Great service”

Christopher H.
7/15/20

The battery was exactly as stated on the website. They even went to the trouble of taking a picture in the warehouse to show that it would fit my computer. Thank you.

christopherh726
July 15th, 2020

Thank you.
gerardo7
September 27th, 2018
The battery arrived in god time and was in excellent condition. Working well, as expected. Great vendor. Thanks
Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands. Thanks for your order
lesterw13
April 25th, 2018
Got the gear I needed and at the right price. Took a while to turn up but the vendor was good with communication and explained the situation. Overall, very happy.
miken87
May 17th, 2016
I had no problems getting the battery, it arrived exactly in the time frame that was given to me. The price was fair and most importantly the battery was correct and works well. In fact it gives a longer time unplugged than the original, about 7hrs. Thanks for the service.
Mike
New Zealand
michaelt139
May 21st, 2016
When I first got the battery for my MSI GE60 the battery would randomly turn off. After a bit of online research I solved the problem (Had to sync the battery with Windows OS) and now it works great!
williamc165
April 11th, 2016
Many thanks for the delivery of the battery for my wifes laptop.
It is the exact replacement required and is working perfectly.
Considering the fact that the price was substantially lower than other suppliers I have no hesitation recommending your site to anyone who needs a similar service.
Your web site is well thought out and very easy to use even for a novice like myself.
William Chittock New zealand.
shelvinas
August 8th, 2018
Bought Laptop Charger. Fast and efficient. Quick response to my emails. Very happy with great service. Thank you.
Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep
We are very happy to hear that. Thanks for your order
stuartm56
March 11th, 2016
Was very pleased to say that service from StoreBattery.co.nz was excellent. Very prompt communication and was very pleased when they asked me to check the battery model of my existing battery before they shipped to ensure it they sent the correct replacement battery. Follow up emails to advise the item was shipped were appreciated.

Would definitely recommend StoreBattery.co.nz to everyone.
amilv
December 7th, 2017
Purchased lenovo charger. Happy with the service. Delivery was on time as well. Would definitely recommend to my friends.
guyw20
April 11th, 2016
The battery arrived in reasonable time and works fine. Thanks
bennym25
September 6th, 2017
Great choice of batteries - found one that fits into my very old Toshiba laptop.

5/5 stars:)

Benny
Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep
We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands^_^
alexa1402
March 8th, 2016
Wide selection of products. Response to order good & was able to monitor progress of item in transit.
murrays24
March 11th, 2016
Great replacement battery. My old one could no longer hold a charge for longer than an hour so I upgraded to this one. No problems fitting it and the product arrived in good time. Efficient, friendly service from the team at storebattery.co.nz, I'll definitely deall with them again.
marshay3
March 18th, 2016
It was very easy to find and order what I needed - payment went smoothly - the item arrivved on time- nicely packed - thank you very much!
tomoc
March 11th, 2016
Experienced the best customer service dealing with these guys. They keep following me up to see if I had reiceved my order, confirmed the model of my laptop before purchasing to ensure I bought the correct part. Amazing to deal with. I would highly recommend buying through these guys. They know their stuff! A++
tomb203
May 18th, 2016
Got battery came super quick and was cheaper than I could find anywhere else especially since it was a unique battery thanks again guys lappy back in action
antons24
February 29th, 2016
Were really professional and followed up my order all the way through.
Really recommended!
akayshaw
September 27th, 2016
This company has saved my life (figuratively) as the battery I recieved has allowed me to get back to taking notes in my University lectures. Would totally use and recommend the company to others :)
glenm37
July 5th, 2016
I ordered a laptop charger, Storebattery contacted me shortly after I placed the order with a courteous email to verify the part then delivered it shortly thereafter.
alyssac18
July 5th, 2016
My adapter came right on schedule, was exactly as advertised, and works great. I'd recommend this site to any family or friends needing replacement batteries/power cables.
glennm73
October 4th, 2016
Ordered a new adaptor for computer, good service
leighv6
December 28th, 2015
Battery arrived pretty quickly and is all of what I wanted. Will certainly trade again

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.nz staff and other customers.

New Zealand Battery Store: - Laptop Batteries Laptop AC Adapters Other Accessories NZ laptop batteries, buy laptop batteries, adapters, camcorder, camera, mobile phone batteries, store, online shopping

Sunny N.
New Zeanland Battery Store
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands, we have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price. Thanks for your order

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.nz?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.nz?