StoreBattery.co.nz

StoreBattery.co.nz

StoreBattery.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.nz ranks 11th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.nz?

“Great service”

Christopher H.
7/15/20

The battery was exactly as stated on the website. They even went to the trouble of taking a picture in the warehouse to show that it would fit my computer. Thank you.

christopherh726
July 15th, 2020

Thank you.

Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep

Thank you so much for your review, we are glad that you are a pleased customer. Hope we can do business next time.

gerardo7
September 27th, 2018

The battery arrived in god time and was in excellent condition. Working well, as expected. Great vendor. Thanks

Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep

We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands. Thanks for your order

dennisw499
August 27th, 2020

Communication was great. They made sure that I was ordering the correct battery. Timely delivery and battery in excellent condition. Awesome service.

Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review, it is our pleasure to do business with you.

williamc165
April 11th, 2016

Many thanks for the delivery of the battery for my wifes laptop.
It is the exact replacement required and is working perfectly.
Considering the fact that the price was substantially lower than other suppliers I have no hesitation recommending your site to anyone who needs a similar service.
Your web site is well thought out and very easy to use even for a novice like myself.
William Chittock New zealand.

shelvinas
August 8th, 2018

Bought Laptop Charger. Fast and efficient. Quick response to my emails. Very happy with great service. Thank you.

Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep

We are very happy to hear that. Thanks for your order

stuartm56
March 11th, 2016

Was very pleased to say that service from StoreBattery.co.nz was excellent. Very prompt communication and was very pleased when they asked me to check the battery model of my existing battery before they shipped to ensure it they sent the correct replacement battery. Follow up emails to advise the item was shipped were appreciated.

Would definitely recommend StoreBattery.co.nz to everyone.

lesterw13
April 25th, 2018

Got the gear I needed and at the right price. Took a while to turn up but the vendor was good with communication and explained the situation. Overall, very happy.

bennym25
September 6th, 2017

Great choice of batteries - found one that fits into my very old Toshiba laptop.

5/5 stars:)

Benny

Sunny N. – StoreBattery.co.nz Rep

We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands^_^

amilv
December 7th, 2017

Purchased lenovo charger. Happy with the service. Delivery was on time as well. Would definitely recommend to my friends.

murrays24
March 11th, 2016

Great replacement battery. My old one could no longer hold a charge for longer than an hour so I upgraded to this one. No problems fitting it and the product arrived in good time. Efficient, friendly service from the team at storebattery.co.nz, I'll definitely deall with them again.

miken87
May 17th, 2016

I had no problems getting the battery, it arrived exactly in the time frame that was given to me. The price was fair and most importantly the battery was correct and works well. In fact it gives a longer time unplugged than the original, about 7hrs. Thanks for the service.
Mike
New Zealand

marshay3
March 18th, 2016

It was very easy to find and order what I needed - payment went smoothly - the item arrivved on time- nicely packed - thank you very much!

michaelt139
May 21st, 2016

When I first got the battery for my MSI GE60 the battery would randomly turn off. After a bit of online research I solved the problem (Had to sync the battery with Windows OS) and now it works great!

tomoc
March 11th, 2016

Experienced the best customer service dealing with these guys. They keep following me up to see if I had reiceved my order, confirmed the model of my laptop before purchasing to ensure I bought the correct part. Amazing to deal with. I would highly recommend buying through these guys. They know their stuff! A++

tomb203
May 18th, 2016

Got battery came super quick and was cheaper than I could find anywhere else especially since it was a unique battery thanks again guys lappy back in action

guyw20
April 11th, 2016

The battery arrived in reasonable time and works fine. Thanks

antons24
February 29th, 2016

Were really professional and followed up my order all the way through.
Really recommended!

akayshaw
September 27th, 2016

This company has saved my life (figuratively) as the battery I recieved has allowed me to get back to taking notes in my University lectures. Would totally use and recommend the company to others :)

glenm37
July 5th, 2016

I ordered a laptop charger, Storebattery contacted me shortly after I placed the order with a courteous email to verify the part then delivered it shortly thereafter.

alyssac18
July 5th, 2016

My adapter came right on schedule, was exactly as advertised, and works great. I'd recommend this site to any family or friends needing replacement batteries/power cables.

glennm73
October 4th, 2016

Ordered a new adaptor for computer, good service

leighv6
December 28th, 2015

Battery arrived pretty quickly and is all of what I wanted. Will certainly trade again

alexa1402
March 8th, 2016

Wide selection of products. Response to order good & was able to monitor progress of item in transit.

bryanf300
February 12th, 2022

With the current restrictions on batteries, the store had difficulties getting the laptop battery through customs. The staff had to try 4 different shipping agents before they found the right one.
Each time the battery was rejected by Chineese customs, they gave me the option - immediate refund or retry, this showed grate customer service. The english in the emails was perfect.
The only downside of using a Chinese store is that the delivery time was 6 weeks and because they needed to try 4 times, it took 3 weeks to get the package accepted (total of 9 weeks). However, with no local stock of the battery in New Zealand, the options was $2000 for new laptop, or $125 and a long wait.
FYI: The battery was the perfect replacement for my model of laptop.
Definitely will use this store again, this time I'll not wait for the battery to die!

Products used:
Laptop battery for MSI Laptop

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.nz staff and other customers.

New Zealand Battery Store: - Laptop Batteries Laptop AC Adapters Other Accessories NZ laptop batteries, buy laptop batteries, adapters, camcorder, camera, mobile phone batteries, store, online shopping

Sunny N.
New Zeanland Battery Store
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 10+ years. We have more than 300,000 laptop battery models, suitable for the world's 150+ popular computer brands, we have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price. Thanks for your order

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.nz?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.nz?