Laptop-Battery.org.uk reviews

Tel: 200-0073020
service@laptop-battery.org.uk

benc267
6/19/18

This website seems to offer very attractive deals concerning laptop battery. Unfortunately, the vendor, presumably sitting in Honk Kong is not responding to queries about products/. I this conclude that this is a fake or unreliable source.

kevind154
1/16/18

Having checked various places to order a battery, i chose this website and have been very happy with the price, delivery, and the product has been working great so far. Thank you

petero34
5/31/17

The battery was good value, delivery was quick and tracked, and the battery works. What else do you want?

bend136
5/16/17

I am very pleased. It was easy to order my replacement laptop battery and although it took 16 days (incl. weekends) to arrive, postage was very very economical (only £3.96 for quite a sizeable packet).

Tip for consumers: Although I could track my order during the first part of its journey, it was not possible to follow it all the way to my address. I lost track of it for a few days and then one morning our postman brought it to our doorstep. This is not a fault of the seller, it has to do with the way our local post office handles such packets.

alains3
3/4/17

This battery was very hard to find. So I asked first if the battery was available and got the answear very quickly. Yes i was !
After having ordered, it was shiped also quickly and it gives now a second life to my laptop.
Many thanks

richardc210
Richard C.
11/13/16

Unfortunately the battery didn't fit my laptop, even though it said it was suitable for the model. I have the right one now.

scottg80
11/13/16

The service was great. The information on the website was easy to comprehend therefore I had no reason to even contact customer service.

The battery arrived charged and in solid protective packaging.

Thank you! I have needed a new battery for ages.

christinem104
11/10/16

Very fast delivery and great product for my laptop

iang40
11/5/16

Informative website, and the good quality battery arrived very well packed.

ivaylol
11/5/16

I have made three orders so far for a total of 4 laptop batteries. All of the orders were completed on time and the quality of the batteries is excellent. I would definitely buy from them in the future if needed

mikaels4
9/6/16

They have really good product documentation on the site enabling you to get the correct battery, fast delivery and decent prices.

anitac26
9/5/16

Quick delivery. Goods exactly as described and fitted perfectly.

bryana22
8/20/16

Good service and transaction was done professionally and securely.

mehmetf7
8/20/16

Product quality very good and original and very fast delivery. Thanks for problem free shopping and thanks for your attention.

helenp47
8/20/16

I found this company during a google search for a new battery for my laptop as they came in at a price much lower than others (some wanted £80+). The ordering process was simple and the battery arrived during the timescale stated. I would definitely recommend this company and will use them again if I need to.

paulb269
8/1/16

Replacement HP Battery for laptop was well-packaged, arrived ahead of schedule and was competitively priced. Wouldn't hesitate in using this company again and happily recommend it to others

mohammadm30
7/28/16

I have ordered my sony vaio battery which was cheaper here and the service was really quick. As described and working fine. 5 star. WIll recommend it to others definitely.

carlc45
7/28/16

Product came as requested. Great price. Would recommend

janeta29
7/23/16

When my battery died on my laptop it felt like the end of the world because all local shops couldn't supply new one. The ease of ordering from this site was fantastic and the quality of the product first class. Would definitely recommend them
Janet

umaida
7/12/16

The battery was in good condition as well as the timing of the delivery! Only downside is no confirmation email was given, so I was a tad confused on if the purchase went through. Overall 5/5 would happily buy from here again.

glazerg
Glazer G.
6/17/16

Goods as described, best price & excellent service, highly recommended.

sabj
5/30/16

I ordered a battery, quick reply to my email, delivered to France with no problem.
Great supplier I recommand the site to all.
Thanks
Sab

darylk5
4/23/16

Got my battery within a week excellent company also fast response to emails

debbiea35
4/12/16

My order came within a week which was great so I could start using my laptop again!

mrsee
3/11/16

Absolute efficiency and courtesy, a pleasure to deal with.

Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-Battery.org.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop-Battery.org.uk?