Review of StoreBattery

StoreBattery reviews

service@storebattery.sg

arsalans
7/19/18

I am totally satisfied with your service and product. Battery is working absolutely good without any trouble.

kavip2
7/14/18

Amazing, i couldn't get the battery in anywhere in Singapore and managed to get it from this website. Secure, prompt and friendly service by Ms Jane. She responded well to all my queries and gave me the assurance to purchase my first overseas order. Recommended this website to my colleagues and friends as well.

mda55
7/12/18

I am curious to know how you have customers buying batteries from you to be shipped oversesas as batteries are not allowed on air cargo?

zyrah
7/9/18

I bought laptop battery for ASUS GL552VW. I received the item well packaged and as described. So far, theres no problem with the battery. It lasted more than an hour without charging.

jamess1195
7/5/18

Product delivered in Good Condition. Competitive Pricing, Product working ok. No complaints. Will consider buying from them again.

antonioc123
7/5/18

THE BATTERY COMES IN THE RIGHT TIME FROM BELGIUM TO BRAZIL WITH GOOD PROTECTION AND NO DEFAULT.
ITS PERFORMANCE IS PERFECT WITH A GOOD DURATION AND I AM SATISFIED.
I RECOMMEND THE COMPANY TO ALL

wilsont22
7/4/18

I was skeptical at first. But my worries went away when it arrives, exactly what i ordered. :) Thanks

juzantrij
7/3/18

They have good battery replacement for Older versions of Macbook Pro. Definitely cheaper as compared to using other sites to buy the same battery that this store can provide

onionw
7/3/18

Just try to buy a replacement battery for my old alienware M14 and found that this seller had the best price so giv it a try, ended up the battery received within a week and work well. worth the purchase.

williamt290
7/3/18

Great seller with clarity of communication. Great product, tested and of good quality. Prompt and of great service!

mokh8
3/5/18

This is seller is a scammer.
Recently bought a replacement battery for tab s 8.4 from them. They sent a China made battery which is smaller and thinner with longer connectors. Not useable!

They appear to be selling genuine battery but send you crap!

BEWARE.

froir
2/2/18

Great seller to deal with. Accomodating, honest and fast reply... Thank you so much. looking forward to deal you again in the future.

leighh34
1/31/18

Despite a problem with my first battery they very quickly sent me out a new one which is working great. They respond fast and the product is of high quality.

Thank you StoreBattery!

meik18
12/5/17

Great customer service. Price is reasonable. Received the product in good condition and so far still working well! Will purchase from them again!

olied
11/1/17

I was out of town and when I got back to check my message and realize the item was left outside my house. There wasn't anyone to acknowledge in receiving the item. When I rang and speak to the delivery guy and I got scolded for not answering his calls just because I am not in the country at the moment of his delivery! Omg, beware of this outsource delivery company, completely no responsibility!

lawrencel46
10/31/17

Satisfied with the prompt service rendered. And appreciate the advice on the appropriate charger to order.

imtiaza5
10/31/17

Fast delivery and great service. I ordered battery for a very old computer, it came in very fast, great products and service.

darrenq2
10/31/17

I ordered a 3 cell laptop battery with storebattery. However they emailed me to inform that the 3 cell laptop battery I had ordered is currently out of stock and willingly to send a 6 cell laptop battery instead without any extra charges. I think such cases are rarely seen as a customer. Storebattery had really satisfied the customer and the delivery time is reasonable.

zo926
10/31/17

Ordered a new laptop battery for my HP laptop since the old one couldn't hold its charge for long. Ordering process was easy and delivery was fast. Came with tracking so there's the ability to follow the progress.

Plugged the new battery in and it works well. Can work longer between charges now.

vinothk5
10/31/17

Item good condition, good packaging, not delay for delivery, good tracking information , good communication and responsibilities

theodoreo1
10/31/17

I ordered an old battery for an older model of laptop. The order came in good condition at gd price

Just that maybe for old models, delivery time may be abit longer than what is expected. (I ordered the battery delivered to my home)

But time was not that much a concern for me. Im quite happy with the product.

vimalk4
10/31/17

I got the battery in good condition, nice packing. Recommending to others also. Used for 1 month, no issues as of now.

nyans
10/29/17

I ordered one battery Samsung Ativ book and it come with very nice packing. And shipping also was fast. Then I ordered another one for Dell XPS 15 (9550). Unfortunately, the battery was bended in the delivery.I take photo of the battery and informed to storebattery and today I just received the new battery safe and sound. If you are looking for laptop battery, just order from http://www.storebattery.sg. I guarantee you will satisfy when you received their products.

ariela28
10/27/17

I'm from the Philippines. I received my battery in just four days, accurate and flawless Highly recommended. I really love the service they provide. Thank you, Jane, for your great assistance.

shermanh13
10/5/17

Product arrived during stated duration and was packed neatly. The battery came in great quality. Overall, i'm satisfied with it and will return again if needed.

Hello, Please don't worry, the higher capacity battery won't damage your laptop.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi,Ok, please check the battery via below link. http://www.storebattery.sg/695192-001-batteries-genuine-hp-695192-001-laptop-battery-in-singapore-p-106640.html Thanks for your order in advance.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi, sorry for the delay reply. Accoriding to your laptop model, The correct interface is 4.0mm*1.35mm

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,According to the tracking status,We noticed that you have received the parcel now. Did you receive the parcel? http://120.24.42.113:8010/query.aspx?TrackNum=111755025513

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,We have sent several emails to you, Please check if it was in your Spam Box. Please track you order via below link. Tracking number:60000660661 http://121.14.195.132:8088/queryTrack.php Best regards Jane

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

StoreBattery?