StoreBattery

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

StoreBattery has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 413 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with StoreBattery most frequently mention good condition, customer service and fast delivery.StoreBattery ranks 3rd among Laptop Batteries sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• Ordered a replacement battery and it came in excellent condition.
  • The customer service was friendly and helpful in ensuring that my order was correct.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate StoreBattery?

“ASUS Zenbook Battery Replacement”

Kelvin L.
10/15/20

Came across this online store and decided to order a battery based on the laptop model after reading the reviews. Was initially annoyed as they asked me to show them pictures of my battery before shipping since I needed to remove the laptop case twice. Glad that they did, as it turns out, my battery was different. Works good and holds charge similar to my old battery when it was new. The battery came with good packaging with anti-static wrapping too. Good quality. Satisfied customer!

“Battey not working and warranty no response”

Sengodan V.
4/9/22

I purchased battery based on positive reviews. During the warranty period, battery failed and stopped working. I sent warranty assistance request and waiting for 3 months to get the problem attended. I hope that the company will honor its warranty

replacement battery (41) customer service (31) laptop battery (29)
dannyg323
May 20th, 2022

I have ordered my lenovo laptop battery online, Ms Amy send an email to verify with if i have selected the correct model. Luckily, i really chose the wrong battery and Ms Amy help to change my order with the correct battery. Good Service.

Laptop battery

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you for your comment. Some batteries are easy to order incorrectly, so we usually check with customers before shipping.

haox2
April 1st, 2020

The battery is working alright, it is not original, it is OEM. Shipping took 2 weeks but it came in good condition.

gaving42
April 2nd, 2021

Service staff emailed to confirm the size of the adapter socket before sending the adapter. Arrived quickly and in great packaging so adapter was in new condition.

kweksino
May 7th, 2022

The battery can be fitted easily onto my notebook. However, it seems to consume completely within 5 hrs after each full charge as instructed if continuous use. Not sure of the causes

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. However, when the battery is fully charged, the normal use time is 3-5 hours, which is normal. Thank you for your understanding.

kennyy9
June 3rd, 2020

Ordered an Acer baterry... Seller was very prompt to reply enquiries and received the battery in good working order.

sengodanv
April 9th, 2022

Dell laptop Battery

hanifn4
February 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Battery is working and holding up well. Purchase work as intended and delivery was relatively quick.

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you very much for your comments and welcome to your next order. Best wishes.

tiagoj4
January 13th, 2020

After buying from 3 different online vendors the battery model that I was looking for, none of them worked on my Dell Inspiron laptop. They advertise as being original but it was always an OEM version that didn't work. On a final attempt to get a new battery I discover storebattery.sg using Google. The price was cheaper than the previous buys and they informed me that the battery was original. I had some doubts since it was my first time buying from them and from my previous bad experiences, but decided to give it a try. Last chance for the laptop.
The process of buying went smoothly and the customer support replied in time at my emails. When I received the battery I immediately recognized has being original, installed on the laptop and worked flawlessly. Amazing! Next time I need a battery I know where to get it. Thanks

cherh18
May 18th, 2020

Ordered replacement battery for my Fujitsu laptop. Received well and works alright so far. I can use laptop without power plug and more convenient.

anniec203
May 28th, 2021

Only site I found that stocked the battery I needed. Very quick delivery and great lifetime on the new battery. Saved me from buying a whole new laptop, thanks StoreBattery.sg!

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

We are glad you found the batteries you need on our website.The battery comes with a 9 month warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us.

yahj
March 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

This is my 2nd purchase with storebatteries for my 2011 mbp. First battery lasted 5 years 2016-2021, now begins the 2nd battery. Hope it will last another 5 years. The first battery died without any float, and gives more than 30 cycles from under 80% capacity to completely dead at 1.8%. One minor issue is that this time the alignment of screw holes is not so good, it is hard to put all 3 screws fit, but 2 is fine.

Adding comment: 1. Super good customer service as in they helped to make sure i am purchasing the correct modal battery by a few email conversations with old battery photo
2. Delivery quite fast, it reached me in 8 days after modal confirmation.

replacement battery for mbp

aaa30
May 18th, 2020

Fast delivery to Singapore even during this COVID-19 period, responsive customer service over email and most importantly the battery works. Bought a N850Bat-6 battery. Thumbs up!

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thanks for your comments.Our logistics has not been greatly affected by the Covid-19, and it only takes 6-9 days to transport to Singapore. During the normal working day, we reply to the customer's email within 24 hours.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

adityan11
November 30th, 2020

Purchased the hard to find battery for my not so "premium" laptop.
Service is good, great in fact. Received the item in a good packaging, well wrap in bubbles.
Replaced the old, bloated battery and it works just fine.
The website needs a grand redesign, it looks a bit shady at the moment.
Deffinitely going to recomend and repeat order here again.
Cheers!

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you very much for your Suggestions. We will make continuous improvement. Best regards

parryt
April 1st, 2020

Been getting from them a few years ago to test and they proved to be good. They have QC their battery and although the batteries are shipped from HK, shipping is fast and cheaper than the alternatives. In Jan and Feb when there was a lockdown from the "disease-we-shall-not-named", they are still able to ship over abetted slower. We will keep on using them.

timothyt337
December 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Bought an Asus laptop charger on standard delivery. Arrived in two weeks in perfect condition. Customer service was helpful and friendly.

Laptop charger

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you for your satisfaction with our products and services. Welcome to your next order.

joshuas531
July 28th, 2020

Ordered a Dell battery which came after 10+ days.
Installed it, and it works good so far.

I gave feedback that the battery was not original, but they told me that the logo had to be covered for customs purposes. Fast customer service, and a product that is worth it given the price point.

jasonl626
July 4th, 2020

Appreciate the timely email checks to ensure the correct batteries are ordered before delivery. Very timely responses (even weekends) and delivery within 3 working days. Pleasure to deal with.

shirleyk254
September 9th, 2020

Ordered in 29/8/2020 and received on 8/9/2020. Battery is perfect condition! Initially I was quite worried to order online but read their review n decided to give it a try. Overall I'm really satisfied with their service and importantly, they are reliable and pro! Glad I found Store Battery! Good job!

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you for your satisfaction with our service.We usually send out the goods within 48 hours of the customer's order, and it will take about 6-9 days to transport the goods to Singapore. Best regards

louisw98
July 31st, 2020

I brought a replacement battery for my Samsung NP900X4C Laptop.
The battery was received in a good protective packaging. However, I was not able to get my laptop to recongize the new battery, I wrote an email to StoreBattery for help. Immediately I got a reply from Ms Amy and provided me a step-by-step to install the battery, what is more pleasent is that she assured me that she will help me to resolve the problem. Very professional indeed. Using her installation procedure, I was able to get my laptop to recongise the new battery without any problem.
Good battery quality.
I am happy with her good services and support. Awesome.
Louis

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you very much for your recognition of our service. It's our pleasure to can give you a pleasant shopping experience. Best wishes.

mdhusainib
July 30th, 2020

The delivery took 9 days to arrive from the date of purchase. Had to pay for the delivery of S$8.50, but the tracking was great. With a lot of scams, this website can actually be TRUSTED. Battery came in at 98% charged in an anti static bag and fully protected. It fit perfectly in my laptop. You can see in pics the comparison of the original battery(4300mah top) and the third party battery(4200mah bottom). Battery quality was an ok. Useable. Lasted around 2hrs for normal use. Overall, I would recommend it.

Tip for consumers:
Can be trusted and smooth transaction. Delivery speed was also acceptable.

Products used:
Laptop battery for HP Probook 440 G0.

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you for your comment on us. The freight of the parcel to Singapore is generally SGD8.5, and the transportation time is 6-9 days. If you have any problem with the battery in the future, you can contact us.

mikej344
October 4th, 2018

Price was good and etc but the batteries do not seem to be genuine from laptop manufacturer. The images on the website shows the genuine manufacturer battery but what I got seemed to have a sticker label over the manufacturer brand which is inked out. It will be good if this is mentioned.
But anyhow, the batteries seem to work well with no issues so far so I am happy overall. Shipping was fast and no issues.

ao102
July 30th, 2020

Purchased a Surface Pro 4 replacement battery. Received battery 13 days later in a well- packed parcel. Battery installed in my 6 years old Surface. Completed the "drain" and re-charge cycle, and everything works well! Highly satisfied!

brandont170
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Was looking for replacement battery for my HP Envy 13. Found a few options online, with StoreBattery.com offering the most competitive pricing. Delivery arrived in 1.5 weeks in proper packaging and bubbled wrapped. Will look for StoreBattery again when i have to replace laptop batteries for my company's assets.

Laptop battery

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

Thank you very much for your comments. Products on our website are strictly packaged before shipment. Please rest assured. Your next order is welcome.

johnw3412
November 30th, 2020

Very good customer service. Go beyond steps further to double check my order to make sure I ordered the correct battery for my notebook. Excellence!

veerasamyn
January 14th, 2021

Recently, I requested for my notebook battery to be purchase online and that's where I found this website good battery store5 and was served by one staff Ms. Amy. She was fast and responsive, able to find a compatible match for this old batch of battery. She has advice me well and I am very glad to be served by her and the team. The product packing materials were well done and deliver much earlier than schedule. Thank you Ms. Amy for all the help and also send my regards to your team who has assisted with the packing to delivery. It is this positive feedback that carries the company forward and look forward to continue being your customer and once again thank for the excellent service and hope this goes into the good book of your employer. Have a pleasant day. Regards. N. Veerasamy from Singapore

note book battery

Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep

It is our great pleasure to give you a pleasant shopping experience.

We will make persistent efforts to improve our service level in the future. Welcome to your next order.

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

See more answers (2)

We usually ship the package on the same day as the customer places the order, and it takes 6-8 days for the package to reach its destination in Singapore. Thank you.

By Amy X.,

We need to confirm which type of adapter you ordered first. Please tell us the specific model of adapter you need. The usual freight for parcel delivery to Singapore is SGD7.5. Thanks.

By Amy X.,

Sorry that we have no channel to send the parcel to Iran now.

By Amy X.,

Hi Nike, This type of battery has been discontinued, so we have no stock.It is difficult to have new batteries in stock for this type of battery again. Sorry.

By Amy X.,

Dear, if you need to change your address after placing an order, please contact us by email immediately and we will help you to change it.If the package has been sent out, it cannot be modified.

By Amy X.,

We have the inventory of this battery, but we need to ship it from China, and it will take 6-9 days to arrive in Singapore.

By Amy X.,

Hello, all the orders on our website that have not arrived at the destination are showing "pending". We shipped your package yesterday. You can check your logistics information directly from the link below. http://47.52.146.142/PODTRACK/Details. Aspx? ID=99951486795 Since your package has just arrived at the logistics company, there is no logistics information update. You can check it in a few days.It will take 6-9 days to transport, so your package will arrive at its destination next week. Thank you.

By Amy X.,

Please tell us your order ID, our email: service@storebattery.sg, thank you.

By Amy X.,

These are definitely OEM. I received two batteries, one was not compatible with my laptop and the other dies at 50% immediately. I have not received a solution from them and I am a little skeptical of them now. Hoping to receive some sort of solution because I spent over $90 on the battery when Aliexpress is selling these for $50.

By Henry C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

Singapore laptop batteries, laptop adapters: - laptop Batteries Laptop AC Adapters Other Accessories Singapore, laptop, batteries, adapters, chargers, store, buy, shopping

Amy X.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about StoreBattery?