Review of StoreBattery

froir
2/2/18

Great seller to deal with. Accomodating, honest and fast reply... Thank you so much. looking forward to deal you again in the future.

leighh34
1/31/18

Despite a problem with my first battery they very quickly sent me out a new one which is working great. They respond fast and the product is of high quality.

Thank you StoreBattery!

meik18
12/5/17

Great customer service. Price is reasonable. Received the product in good condition and so far still working well! Will purchase from them again!

olied
11/1/17

I was out of town and when I got back to check my message and realize the item was left outside my house. There wasn't anyone to acknowledge in receiving the item. When I rang and speak to the delivery guy and I got scolded for not answering his calls just because I am not in the country at the moment of his delivery! Omg, beware of this outsource delivery company, completely no responsibility!

lawrencel30
10/31/17

Satisfied with the prompt service rendered. And appreciate the advice on the appropriate charger to order.

imtiaza5
10/31/17

Fast delivery and great service. I ordered battery for a very old computer, it came in very fast, great products and service.

darrenq2
10/31/17

I ordered a 3 cell laptop battery with storebattery. However they emailed me to inform that the 3 cell laptop battery I had ordered is currently out of stock and willingly to send a 6 cell laptop battery instead without any extra charges. I think such cases are rarely seen as a customer. Storebattery had really satisfied the customer and the delivery time is reasonable.

zo926
10/31/17

Ordered a new laptop battery for my HP laptop since the old one couldn't hold its charge for long. Ordering process was easy and delivery was fast. Came with tracking so there's the ability to follow the progress.

Plugged the new battery in and it works well. Can work longer between charges now.

vinothk5
10/31/17

Item good condition, good packaging, not delay for delivery, good tracking information , good communication and responsibilities

theodoreo1
10/31/17

I ordered an old battery for an older model of laptop. The order came in good condition at gd price

Just that maybe for old models, delivery time may be abit longer than what is expected. (I ordered the battery delivered to my home)

But time was not that much a concern for me. Im quite happy with the product.

vimalk4
10/31/17

I got the battery in good condition, nice packing. Recommending to others also. Used for 1 month, no issues as of now.

nyans
10/29/17

I ordered one battery Samsung Ativ book and it come with very nice packing. And shipping also was fast. Then I ordered another one for Dell XPS 15 (9550). Unfortunately, the battery was bended in the delivery.I take photo of the battery and informed to storebattery and today I just received the new battery safe and sound. If you are looking for laptop battery, just order from http://www.storebattery.sg. I guarantee you will satisfy when you received their products.

ariela28
10/27/17

I'm from the Philippines. I received my battery in just four days, accurate and flawless Highly recommended. I really love the service they provide. Thank you, Jane, for your great assistance.

shermanh13
10/5/17

Product arrived during stated duration and was packed neatly. The battery came in great quality. Overall, i'm satisfied with it and will return again if needed.

davidb786
10/2/17

First time purchase from StoreBattery and very happy with the service. With one email request, I got my battery in four days, also very accurate on the battery type for my laptop.

tzechengc
10/2/17

great service from the store. Get exactly what I wanted. The page is not really user friendly though, take a while to find where is my order. Thank you.

fadzlia
10/2/17

Ordered a battery for an old notebook PC. Delivery was within time as was promised. Been almost 2 weeks and battery is performing great.

samuell52
9/30/17

Very quick delivery, customer service was good and they reply me on time. Bought 2 batteries from them so far already and so far so good!

pandiarajans
9/30/17

I would like to give you 5 star, Good deal and got order with time. battery also good

Happy to deal with you

chandrap10
9/30/17

The battery arrived within the days specified. Also they sent the bigger size battery i.e. 8 cell battery at the price of 6 cell battery price :)
Their responses are really quick.
Battery works well without any problem. Good luck.

fahmit
9/29/17

Works perfectly, My alienware has been lying at one corner of my room for years, the battery works just as good as the OEM one.

andyt57
9/29/17

I received the battery within one week of ordering. Battery was packed properly in a static bag and correct model was delivered.

gaoy2
9/29/17

Purchased a Dell laptop battery to replace my spoiled one. delivery time is reasonable. Clear tractability to the status, pre-call on delivery. Good to recommend.

johnl526
9/29/17

Original new Samsung battery dispatched super quickly. Well packed. Could not have asked for more... and, of course, the price was much better value than anywhere else.

miegt

-Delivery took more than 5 days
-Battery works very well with my laptop
-Takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery concurrently while using the laptop
-Battery usage can last 3-4 hours
-Will patronize this seller in the future!

Hello, Please don't worry, the higher capacity battery won't damage your laptop.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi,Ok, please check the battery via below link. http://www.storebattery.sg/695192-001-batteries-genuine-hp-695192-001-laptop-battery-in-singapore-p-106640.html Thanks for your order in advance.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi, sorry for the delay reply. Accoriding to your laptop model, The correct interface is 4.0mm*1.35mm

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,According to the tracking status,We noticed that you have received the parcel now. Did you receive the parcel? http://120.24.42.113:8010/query.aspx?TrackNum=111755025513

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,We have sent several emails to you, Please check if it was in your Spam Box. Please track you order via below link. Tracking number:60000660661 http://121.14.195.132:8088/queryTrack.php Best regards Jane

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

StoreBattery?