StoreBattery

StoreBattery has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 247 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery also ranks 2nd among Laptop Batteries sites.

• I have been using their site for quite a long time for laptop battery purchases.
  • The customer service is excellent while the products vary in many categories which is convenient to a buyer like me.

• Recently bought a replacement battery for tab s 8.4 from them.
How would you rate StoreBattery?

“Top notch laptop battery provider”

Jameshin A.
4/1/20

I am very happy to purchase battery package from storebattery. Seller is responsive to my inquiry and very responsible to make sure the package arrived successfully at the destination. It is also bubble wrapped properly in an envelope which make the battery well protected.

“Fake battery for galaxy tab”

Kino C.
12/13/19

The charge me a price of "original battery" but gave me a fake one, I got another fake battery with price of fake battery, compared with the real original battery in my tablet, this three guys are 71g, 83g(real original), 69g(from this seller). I decided to give such a expensive fake battery a chance and fixed it into my tablet, the system told me that the design capacity is only 2100mAh.

replacement battery (17) laptop battery (16) customer service (12) 2 weeks (7) battery works (6) fast delivery (15) delivery time (4) 5 days (4) 1 week (5) great service (6) battery capacity (3) 2 hours (2)
jameshina
cheey7
April 1st, 2020
Searched around and found storebattery to be reasonably priced with value added products on top of conventional ones. Even made me confirm my laptop model before confirming my purchase. This is very responsible.
tiagoj4
January 13th, 2020
After buying from 3 different online vendors the battery model that I was looking for, none of them worked on my Dell Inspiron laptop. They advertise as being original but it was always an OEM version that didn't work. On a final attempt to get a new battery I discover storebattery.sg using Google. The price was cheaper than the previous buys and they informed me that the battery was original. I had some doubts since it was my first time buying from them and from my previous bad experiences, but decided to give it a try. Last chance for the laptop.
The process of buying went smoothly and the customer support replied in time at my emails. When I received the battery I immediately recognized has being original, installed on the laptop and worked flawlessly. Amazing! Next time I need a battery I know where to get it. Thanks
parryt
April 1st, 2020
Been getting from them a few years ago to test and they proved to be good. They have QC their battery and although the batteries are shipped from HK, shipping is fast and cheaper than the alternatives. In Jan and Feb when there was a lockdown from the "disease-we-shall-not-named", they are still able to ship over abetted slower. We will keep on using them.
kyawz
November 26th, 2019
Fast delivery and part work well like original part. This is third time ordering from StoreBattery. They are very helpful. If i don't know exactly about battery, i send email to them. they reply faster with helpful instruction. Thanks
mannym65
July 23rd, 2019
This company sells legit products and provides very good customer care.
Got my Acer laptop replacement battery in 7 days of order (Sat and Sun included). Their customer care was responsive and helped me with shipment tracking.
What about the battery? Oh, it works perfectly fine with my 8-year old Acer laptop.
Yup, I did have a head-ache free smooth experience with this seller.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 12 years. We have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price
williamk619
January 13th, 2020
Fast delivery Item delivered as described.Product quality is very good, Great service and satisfied, Highly recommended.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your recognition of our products and services.We will continuously improve our service to customers can have a pleasant shopping process.Best regards
kyil
November 24th, 2019
Original battery with best price available online. Ordered on 30/10/19 and received in a week. Used it for more than 2 weeks now and no issue. Laptop can last for 5hrs with fully charge.
yangy12
November 24th, 2019
Good service. Fast delivery. Well done. Lot of variety of battery with acceptable price compare to other sites.
ac536
August 25th, 2019
I bought a battery for my work laptop. It was the company's money, so I didn't mind taking the risk (since buying the battery from Dell was almost twice as expensive. I had some technical issues with the site, then eventually completed payment with an emailed link from their customer service agent (Amy). Amy was super responsive, and kept telling me not to worry, as I think others think this website is scam. Turns out it is pretty awesome. Payment to arrival was about 1 week. I have been using the battery for 2 weeks now, and it hasn't exploded on me yet :)
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Very sincere, humorous customer, thanks for your trust! Shipped to Singapore in 2-5 days,
michaela889
April 18th, 2019
Ordered replacement battery for Asus K401LB laptop, for delivery to Manila. The price was good, and the shipping rates were a steal compared to same product sold on Aliexpress.com. When the usual shipping method proved impossible for Manila deliveries, the staff suggested a cheaper workaround, and refunded the difference. I received the item in excellent condition, and it works excellently. Thank you, if another battery issue comes up I will certainly be a repeat customer.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
We are very happy with your satisfaction, welcome to come back next time
csl2
November 9th, 2019
Thank you so much to Amy for the great support and service.

I have order the wrong part and Amy managed to advise me on the correct part.

The logistic service was updated promptly and Amy also do follow up and assist me on the tracking of the delivery.

Great job ! Very much appreciated.
babud1
November 3rd, 2019
This company has taken my order and shipped the item with a pre-defined time frame. I received the battery in-time. Good Service and commitment
joshuajonl
November 24th, 2019
Sellers were prompt in sending out my order and the battery received was in good working condition. Would purchase from seller again.
suharnis
November 24th, 2019
Was happy with the purchase, item delivered was faster than i expected. Laptop was good as new after the replacement battery.
ryana133
December 14th, 2018
Item arrived well packed. However delivery date was a bit longer than to the stated delivery dates. At first I thought I didn't got a real one as the battery brand "Dell" has been crossed out so I hesitantly remove my old battery to make way to try my newly bought battery. After several minor configurations and system test (including hardware - Battery). Much to my expectations, the battery did works well without fault.
ahmeda322
November 1st, 2019
Actually the best place to find your laptop battery with high-quality service and products.
Thanks, StoreBattery :)
mauriceg32
August 3rd, 2018
Right from the ordering stage to the receiving stage, the steps taken to come to selection and sending out the order is done without tension and stress, feeling of loss along the way, etc. It incurs very little effort and time compared to Qoo10, Taobao, etc. No frustration or the seething feeling of lots of time spent just to ensure the right thing, delivery, etc. will be ok till the item arrives at your door step! And all that peace and calmness makes it worthwhile for a future revisit!
kly
November 27th, 2019
Was looking for varies battery suppliers, came across storebattery.sg
was skeptical at first as its a online store but decided to give it a try. cheapest and most detailed among my searches. and was glad that order came within 3-8 days as stated. Battery was up to our requirements although compatible for use, packaging was very standard. hopefully it goes well , and will get more from them including power adapters.
555biz
charlinet1
November 9th, 2019
I bought a battery for my laptop.I bought the battery for Dell inspiron 5577 buying the battery from Dell was twice as expensive.
haox2
April 1st, 2020
The battery is working alright, it is not original, it is OEM. Shipping took 2 weeks but it came in good condition.
lenneurtl
April 12th, 2019
<4.9 stars>

I received my Asus N55SF battery replacement and the first thing that I noticed were the black marks that suspiciously covered the battery. I immediately thought I had gotten a non-genuine battery. However, it looked genuine and it aside from the marks it looks exactly the same as the battery that originally comes with my laptop. I inserted it into my N55SF laptop and it works with zero issues.

Curious, I actually emailed them about why the Asus brand name and why even the word « Korea » had been crossed out on my Asus N55SF laptop battery and they said that it is due to their shipping company not allowing it, and customs. They suggested using alcohol to remove the black markings and it worked for me. I had bought a laptop battery on eBay which only lasted for one year and I compared it with my original Asus one and the eBay one. The Storebattery.sg battery is definitely original.

Aside from the production date sticker, pay attention to the *exact* placement of the printing on your battery ; a fake one usually has the printing slightly off-centered, or it might just seem a little too sharp. Impossible to tell from pictures alone though.

Photo attached below.
On top : The battery I bought from Storebattery.sg
Middle : A (most probably) fake battery I bought on eBay.
Below : The battery that comes with my Asus laptop.

I like that Storebattery.sg shows you a video of the laptop battery. Interestingly, the video directs you to another sister website www.laptop-parts-shop.com which confused me for a while. I ordered from Storebattery.sg because it is closer and cheaper for my country.

EDITED. I recently posted an answer to a question about whether the staff at Storebattery.sg speaks English. I said that I emailed them and they « appeared to be not English speakers ». My bad. That was another email totally unrelated to this. I don't know how to delete/edit my answer !
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Very rigorous and careful customer, thank you for your feedback!
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 12 years, 300,000+ orders, worth your trust
mokh8
March 5th, 2018
This is seller is a scammer.
Recently bought a replacement battery for tab s 8.4 from them. They sent a China made battery which is smaller and thinner with longer connectors. Not useable!

They appear to be selling genuine battery but send you crap!

BEWARE.
ryanm402
July 22nd, 2019
Ordered the replacement battery for Razer Blade 14' 2017, delivery to Indonesia. All my request are provided like changing the invoice for Indonesian customs and change the package, all is fullfilled. Great service, Original battery, 3 days and my battery is arrived. Works perfectly!

Definitely recommend this store!
leighh34
January 31st, 2018
Despite a problem with my first battery they very quickly sent me out a new one which is working great. They respond fast and the product is of high quality.

Thank you StoreBattery!

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg