StoreBattery

StoreBattery has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 288 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery also ranks 2nd among Laptop Batteries sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.3%

• I have been using their site for quite a long time for laptop battery purchases.
  • The customer service is excellent while the products vary in many categories which is convenient to a buyer like me.

• Recently bought a replacement battery for tab s 8.4 from them.
How would you rate StoreBattery?

“Dell XPS 13 (9360) replacement battery works well!”

Grant L.
6/19/20

The replacement battery (SGD 80.50) I have received was of very good quality, even though it was not an original Dell battery. Delivery (SGD 10.50) was very prompt, arriving in Singapore from HK after just 9 days. Dimensions and specifications are just like the original Dell battery, and it seems to be working just as well. If there are any problems, the battery comes with 9 months warranty. I would like to thank Amy for being so responsive to my queries via email. Let's hope this works well!

“Fake battery for galaxy tab”

Kino C.
12/13/19

The charge me a price of "original battery" but gave me a fake one, I got another fake battery with price of fake battery, compared with the real original battery in my tablet, this three guys are 71g, 83g(real original), 69g(from this seller). I decided to give such a expensive fake battery a chance and fixed it into my tablet, the system told me that the design capacity is only 2100mAh.

replacement battery (26) laptop battery (20) customer service (16) 2 weeks (9) battery works (7) fast delivery (16) laptop batteries (6) delivery time (4) 5 days (4) 1 week (5) 10 days (3) great service (7)
grantl81
June 19th, 2020
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you for your comments.If you have any problem with the battery, you can feel free to contact us.
nura24
April 27th, 2020
I ordered a replacement adapter for my Acer notebook from storebattery.sg. As there was a difference in the plugs across different models which I was wholly unaware of, their CS reached out to me to enquire which one was specific to my notebook. After giving them the required information, I received an email almost immediately for shipment tracking. After this positive experience I will definitely buy from them again.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your comments.Because some adapters have several different kinds of interface sizes.Therefore, we will check the interface dimensions with the customer before delivery.Thank you for your understanding.Welcome to your next order.
benedictc22
May 30th, 2020
Received timely based on estimated shipping time, just started using so have yet to assess how well the battery is. But things look alright so far
jerrys538
May 18th, 2020
I have joined as member a few years ago. Did not buy anything from here as I thought it was another scam online store. As it has whatever laptop batteries you can name of and the price is amazing. I finally decided to give a try. After I have received the battery today, I am 200% confident about Storebattery. The quality of the product is above my expectation. The price is very reasonable. They response promptly whenever you have any questions. The delivery is reasonably fast. Thanks Storebattery!!! This is the only shop to go if you are looking for replacement laptop batteries. Great!!!
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your trust in our website and your next order is welcome.Best regards.
marcusc119
May 14th, 2020
My first purchase on this website and only decided to go ahead with it after reading some good reviews on laptop batteries. There are bad reviews of hand phone batteries though. I made the purchase on 30 Apr and received the parcel (from China) on 11 May. The new battery looks exactly the same as the original one in the laptop. Replaced it in less than 5 minutes, powered up the laptop and the battery carries 70% charge. I took another 15 minutes to charge to 100%. A big relief for me for buying a new laptop battery that works. I will definitely come back again for future laptop battery purchases. Well done and thank you seller!
muhammads156
May 11th, 2020
First time laptop battery order went pretty well. Although it takes awhile for the battery to reach here in Singapore & to be delivered to my home, its worth the wait. With that, i do trust StoreBattery in delivering its selling business & I have even ordered 2 more laptop batteries for my use. Thank you!
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your comments.Because we ship the goods from China, it will take 6-8 days to arrive in Singapore.
ckg2
June 28th, 2020
Excellent service from Storebattery for the prompt response from Amy! Thank You!
Order took 10 days from payment to shipment to delivery, which is satisfactory. The battery was contained in a box and was bubble wrapped for extra protection.
Battery quality is good and working fine although the battery part number received (PA5043U) is different from the one from the original laptop battery (PA3931U).
Overall, satisfied with Storebattery and highly recommended.
tonyt379
April 9th, 2020
Old battery bloating after many good years service.

After clarifying to ensure the correct battery model number, received the replacement battery very quickly. Well packed and protected, in good condition.

Installed and NOW running good with the new battery. Thank you for the great service.
jameshina
April 1st, 2020
I am very happy to purchase battery package from storebattery. Seller is responsive to my inquiry and very responsible to make sure the package arrived successfully at the destination. It is also bubble wrapped properly in an envelope which make the battery well protected.
hc77
April 2nd, 2020
This is my second purchase for a replacement battery for my Macbook Pro (late 2011 version) since almost 3 years ago, and this time I also purchase a new power adaptor. The Seller is quite responsible and send email and measurement to ensure the connector is the correct one for the power adaptor prior shipment.

If there is only thing that could be improved is the China Post shipping tracking number is not trackable on the sites provided.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you for your recognition of our products and your valuable proposal.We have solved the problem that the logistics information can be tracked.
marcusl81
April 25th, 2020
Battery came well packaged and in good condition. Battery worked fine but undetected by my laptop, likely a laptop issue. Storebattery has not replied me. Recommended to buy from them.
liy25
April 27th, 2020
Happy with the purchase so far because the delivery is within 2 weeks in Covid19 circumstances, packing is solid enough, and battery has full capacity.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your recognition of our services.We will continue to work hard and insist on doing better.
haox2
April 1st, 2020
The battery is working alright, it is not original, it is OEM. Shipping took 2 weeks but it came in good condition.
kly
November 27th, 2019
Was looking for varies battery suppliers, came across storebattery.sg
was skeptical at first as its a online store but decided to give it a try. cheapest and most detailed among my searches. and was glad that order came within 3-8 days as stated. Battery was up to our requirements although compatible for use, packaging was very standard. hopefully it goes well , and will get more from them including power adapters.
555biz
kwl9
June 5th, 2020
I have been looking for different websites to purchase a replacement battery of HP TE03XL for my HP Omen laptop. I bought one other battery from another website but I was left disappointed. Until I found storebattery.sg, I decided to give it a try and I am very satisfied with the battery performance so far. The battery received is the same as the original genuine battery, now my laptop with this new battery can easily last at least 5 hours. I'd recommend this website if you need a laptop replacement battery.
tw603
April 20th, 2020
I ordered a battery for my Lenovo yoga 710 IKB14 a few months ago from Store Battery. Their battery seems to be even better than the original battery that came with my laptop as it lasts even longer. The delivery was pretty quick as well. If you are looking for a replacement battery for your Lenovo yoga laptop, just buy it from this store, you wont regret.
melvinw68
June 15th, 2020
Good service, well done! and Good quality, received in a well packed parcel, thank you seller! I will continuous support you!

Tip for consumers: Strongly Recommended this site.

rayt118
June 16th, 2020
Item received in good conditions and seller is very responsive. Great purchase recommended and will buy again.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you for your recognition of our products and services. You are welcome to order again.
cheey7
April 1st, 2020
Searched around and found storebattery to be reasonably priced with value added products on top of conventional ones. Even made me confirm my laptop model before confirming my purchase. This is very responsible.
nicholasc320
June 12th, 2020
I ordered a replacement battery for my Asus laptop recently. Upon order, an order confirmation email was sent. A follow up shipping notification email was sent in the next 2 days as well. The tracking number was provided in that email and status of the shipment was timely updated too. I received my order in 4 working days which I found to be rather fast.

Overall a pleasant and fuss-free shopping experience. I felt assurance in the reliability of Storebattery.com due to their responsible manner in handling orders. Price was decent too, highly recommended to get laptop batteries from this site!
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thank you very much for your approval of our website.Welcome to you next order.
tc238
April 19th, 2020
Had some reservations at first but went ahead to place the order since the prices are competitive than ebay.

The delivery is fast and am very glad I made the right decision.

Received battery in good condition and well protected for shipping. Been charging and using the battery and it is able to hold the charge.
Amy X. – StoreBattery Rep
Thanks for your comments.Our batteries have 9 months warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.We'll do everything we can to help you out.
kennyy9
June 3rd, 2020
Ordered an Acer baterry ... Seller was very prompt to reply enquiries and received the battery in good working order.
tiagoj4
January 13th, 2020
After buying from 3 different online vendors the battery model that I was looking for, none of them worked on my Dell Inspiron laptop. They advertise as being original but it was always an OEM version that didn't work. On a final attempt to get a new battery I discover storebattery.sg using Google. The price was cheaper than the previous buys and they informed me that the battery was original. I had some doubts since it was my first time buying from them and from my previous bad experiences, but decided to give it a try. Last chance for the laptop.
The process of buying went smoothly and the customer support replied in time at my emails. When I received the battery I immediately recognized has being original, installed on the laptop and worked flawlessly. Amazing! Next time I need a battery I know where to get it. Thanks
haironn
April 16th, 2020
Getting replacement batteries for my laptops be it internal or external type could not be any easier than sellecting the correct model from the vendor's website. The batteries are delivered to my doorstep as promised.
cherh18
May 18th, 2020
Ordered replacement battery for my Fujitsu laptop. Received well and works alright so far. I can use laptop without power plug and more convenient.

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

See more answers (2)

Please tell us your order ID, our email: service@storebattery.sg , thank you.

By Amy X.,

These are definitely OEM. I received two batteries, one was not compatible with my laptop and the other dies at 50% immediately. I have not received a solution from them and I am a little skeptical of them now. Hoping to receive some sort of solution because I spent over $90 on the battery when Aliexpress is selling these for $50.

By Henry C.

Please tell us your order ID, our email: service@storebattery.sg , thank you

By Amy X.,

Hello, Please don't worry, the higher capacity battery won't damage your laptop.

By Amy X.,

Hi,Ok, please check the battery via below link. http://www.storebattery.sg/695192-001-batteries-genuine-hp-695192-001-laptop-battery-in-singapore-p-106640.html Thanks for your order in advance.

By Amy X.,

Hi, sorry for the delay reply. Accoriding to your laptop model, The correct interface is 4.0mm*1.35mm

By Amy X.,

Hello,According to the tracking status,We noticed that you have received the parcel now. Did you receive the parcel? http://120.24.42.113:8010/query.aspx?TrackNum=111755025513

By Amy X.,

Hello,We have sent several emails to you, Please check if it was in your Spam Box. Please track you order via below link. Tracking number:60000660661 http://121.14.195.132:8088/queryTrack.php Best regards Jane

By Amy X.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

Singapore laptop batteries, laptop adapters : - laptop Batteries Laptop AC Adapters Other Accessories Singapore,laptop,batteries,adapters,chargers,store,buy,shopping

Amy X.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery?

Have a question about StoreBattery?