Review of StoreBattery

Tel: +852-2365128
service@storebattery.sg

ryana133
12/14/18

Item arrived well packed. However delivery date was a bit longer than to the stated delivery dates. At first I thought I didn't got a real one as the battery brand "Dell" has been crossed out so I hesitantly remove my old battery to make way to try my newly bought battery. After several minor configurations and system test (including hardware - Battery). Much to my expectations, the battery did works well without fault.

ivanh54
12/8/18

My battery broke down and I purchased a replacement battery from storebattery.sg. The delivery was well packed and arrived in around 10 days. I have been using the battery for around 7 days now and am happy to report that the battery works well!

syafiqd
11/27/18

I was giving up on my current laptop since the battery was close to useless. The options I had to replace my current system were in the $2k range and that wasn't really appealing to a student. Instead I chanced upon StoreBattery and took an $80 leap of faith and boy did I not look back. Not only was the delivery prompt but it was working smoothly and I'm no longer considering a replacement.

arunvineethv
11/4/18

Reliable & fast shipping.... received on time......great shopping experience with Store battery.....

keitht99
10/30/18

StoreBattery - Received within time.Worked well as intended.
Bought to replaced my Lenova 100s battery which had bloated.

All fitted well.
Okay to use.

williaml431
10/30/18

Fast delivery and process were done very swiftly. The customer service is excellent while the products vary in many categories which is convenient to a buyer like me.

wilsono8
10/29/18

Very prompt delivery and working laptop charger! Item received in excellent condition and packaged nicely

mikej344
10/4/18

Price was good and etc but the batteries do not seem to be genuine from laptop manufacturer. The images on the website shows the genuine manufacturer battery but what I got seemed to have a sticker label over the manufacturer brand which is inked out. It will be good if this is mentioned.
But anyhow, the batteries seem to work well with no issues so far so I am happy overall. Shipping was fast and no issues.

nw52
10/2/18

Items received in good condition,no defect and well packaged.Fast delivery, many choices of batteries

dext5
9/27/18

Unable to find the replacement battery for my old tablet.... manage to find it here.

Fast delivery and good battery...
done 2 re-charge cycles and everything work well....
cheaper and more environmental friendly to just change the battery then get a new tablet.

bryanl109
9/25/18

No surprises, everything is as promised, quality and delivery time. No defects, no hassles. Will buy from this supplier again.

michaelc1213
9/25/18

Battery arrived without issues. Changed the internal battery on my Lenovo X1 carbon and good as new.

by11
9/25/18

Battery works and holds its charge. However do note that they ship from China, even tho their website might end with your country's URL.

uzellep
9/25/18

It seems original and can last for hours. I hope it would really last long since it feels very light and very plastic.

rameshk29
8/30/18

I have been using their site for quite a long time for laptop battery purchases. They always deliver a quality product and long lasting.

jeant74
8/29/18

Product came as advertised, but shipping took a very long time.
JTS, I'm doing this review (3-5 star) so I can get $2.00 refund.

nicholast56
8/18/18

My original battery doesn't hold charge anymore. Desperately scoured the web for one. Received from seller within 5 work days. Works perfectly.

mauriceg32
8/3/18

Right from the ordering stage to the receiving stage, the steps taken to come to selection and sending out the order is done without tension and stress, feeling of loss along the way, etc. It incurs very little effort and time compared to Qoo10, Taobao, etc. No frustration or the seething feeling of lots of time spent just to ensure the right thing, delivery, etc. will be ok till the item arrives at your door step! And all that peace and calmness makes it worthwhile for a future revisit!

irenec89
8/1/18

Ordered on 6 Jul, received on 17 Jul with good condition. Dell Vostro 5459 laptop battery. 43Wh Standard. Type: D2VF9, 3750mAh

hom1
8/1/18

Item received in good condition, fast & pricing reasonable.
Tested out OK.
Will purchase again later.
Thanks

landryl1
8/1/18

Reasonably priced and efficient! Items works great and as described. Reached promptly. Wide range of options too!

patrickl152
7/31/18

I simply ordered the exact battery part number for my laptop and it arrived within 2 weeks. Pricing reasonable.

snehalj
7/26/18

The replacement battery I ordered is in perfect working condition and completely compatible with my computer equipment. Their customer service and promptness makes them highly recommendable for other buyers who seek help with large orders or customized orders.

hl58
7/23/18

I received right product on time with a reasonable price . I would recommend it to try when you need replacement battery for your laptop.

jinfuz
7/23/18

got the battery which is working fine with my laptop. delivery quite fast. love their service. will visit again in future

Hello, Please don't worry, the higher capacity battery won't damage your laptop.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi,Ok, please check the battery via below link. http://www.storebattery.sg/695192-001-batteries-genuine-hp-695192-001-laptop-battery-in-singapore-p-106640.html Thanks for your order in advance.

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hi, sorry for the delay reply. Accoriding to your laptop model, The correct interface is 4.0mm*1.35mm

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,According to the tracking status,We noticed that you have received the parcel now. Did you receive the parcel? http://120.24.42.113:8010/query.aspx?TrackNum=111755025513

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,We have sent several emails to you, Please check if it was in your Spam Box. Please track you order via below link. Tracking number:60000660661 http://121.14.195.132:8088/queryTrack.php Best regards Jane

By song x., StoreBattery Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

2 Photos for StoreBattery