Review of StoreBattery

Tel: +852-2365128
service@storebattery.sg

kly
11/27/19
Was looking for varies battery suppliers, came across storebattery.sg
was skeptical at first as its a online store but decided to give it a try. cheapest and most detailed among my searches. and was glad that order came within 3-8 days as stated. Battery was up to our requirements although compatible for use, packaging was very standard. hopefully it goes well , and will get more from them including power adapters.
555biz
kyawz
11/26/19
Fast delivery and part work well like original part. This is third time ordering from StoreBattery. They are very helpful. If i don't know exactly about battery, i send email to them. they reply faster with helpful instruction. Thanks
kyil
11/24/19
Original battery with best price available online. Ordered on 30/10/19 and received in a week. Used it for more than 2 weeks now and no issue. Laptop can last for 5hrs with fully charge.
joshuajonl
11/24/19
Sellers were prompt in sending out my order and the battery received was in good working condition. Would purchase from seller again.
suharnis
11/24/19
Was happy with the purchase, item delivered was faster than i expected. Laptop was good as new after the replacement battery.
yangy12
11/24/19
Good service. Fast delivery. Well done. Lot of variety of battery with acceptable price compare to other sites.
jansa
11/10/19
I bought the Asus s46C battery.

I needed the item within 8 working days as I was going abroad and needed to bring along my laptop. Amy had advised that they will need some time to import the battery, but will expedite as per request. Ultimately they made the delivery in time, which I am quite pleased about.
csl2
11/9/19
Thank you so much to Amy for the great support and service.

I have order the wrong part and Amy managed to advise me on the correct part.

The logistic service was updated promptly and Amy also do follow up and assist me on the tracking of the delivery.

Great job ! Very much appreciated.
charlinet1
11/9/19
I bought a battery for my laptop.I bought the battery for Dell inspiron 5577 buying the battery from Dell was twice as expensive.
babud1
11/3/19
This company has taken my order and shipped the item with a pre-defined time frame. I received the battery in-time. Good Service and commitment
ahmeda322
11/1/19
Actually the best place to find your laptop battery with high-quality service and products.
Thanks, StoreBattery :)
ac536
8/25/19
I bought a battery for my work laptop. It was the company's money, so I didn't mind taking the risk (since buying the battery from Dell was almost twice as expensive. I had some technical issues with the site, then eventually completed payment with an emailed link from their customer service agent (Amy). Amy was super responsive, and kept telling me not to worry, as I think others think this website is scam. Turns out it is pretty awesome. Payment to arrival was about 1 week. I have been using the battery for 2 weeks now, and it hasn't exploded on me yet :)
Response from Amy X., StoreBattery Representative
Very sincere, humorous customer, thanks for your trust! Shipped to Singapore in 2-5 days,
mannym65
7/23/19
This company sells legit products and provides very good customer care.
Got my Acer laptop replacement battery in 7 days of order (Sat and Sun included). Their customer care was responsive and helped me with shipment tracking.
What about the battery? Oh, it works perfectly fine with my 8-year old Acer laptop.
Yup, I did have a head-ache free smooth experience with this seller.
Response from Amy X., StoreBattery Representative
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 12 years. We have the sufficient ability to provide excellent quality batteries and other charging products at a rock-bottom price
michaell1152
7/23/19
Got a replacement battery from the site. Works well with my laptop. If the battery is still working after 2 weeks I will buy again from the same site.
Response from Amy X., StoreBattery Representative
Looking forward to doing business with you again, thank you
ryanm402
7/22/19
Ordered the replacement battery for Razer Blade 14' 2017, delivery to Indonesia. All my request are provided like changing the invoice for Indonesian customs and change the package, all is fullfilled. Great service, Original battery, 3 days and my battery is arrived. Works perfectly!

Definitely recommend this store!
michaela889
4/18/19
Ordered replacement battery for Asus K401LB laptop, for delivery to Manila. The price was good, and the shipping rates were a steal compared to same product sold on Aliexpress.com. When the usual shipping method proved impossible for Manila deliveries, the staff suggested a cheaper workaround, and refunded the difference. I received the item in excellent condition, and it works excellently. Thank you, if another battery issue comes up I will certainly be a repeat customer.
Response from Amy X., StoreBattery Representative
We are very happy with your satisfaction, welcome to come back next time
lenneurtl
4/12/19
<4.9 stars>

I received my Asus N55SF battery replacement and the first thing that I noticed were the black marks that suspiciously covered the battery. I immediately thought I had gotten a non-genuine battery. However, it looked genuine and it aside from the marks it looks exactly the same as the battery that originally comes with my laptop. I inserted it into my N55SF laptop and it works with zero issues.

Curious, I actually emailed them about why the Asus brand name and why even the word « Korea » had been crossed out on my Asus N55SF laptop battery and they said that it is due to their shipping company not allowing it, and customs. They suggested using alcohol to remove the black markings and it worked for me. I had bought a laptop battery on eBay which only lasted for one year and I compared it with my original Asus one and the eBay one. The Storebattery.sg battery is definitely original.

Aside from the production date sticker, pay attention to the *exact* placement of the printing on your battery ; a fake one usually has the printing slightly off-centered, or it might just seem a little too sharp. Impossible to tell from pictures alone though.

Photo attached below.
On top : The battery I bought from Storebattery.sg
Middle : A (most probably) fake battery I bought on eBay.
Below : The battery that comes with my Asus laptop.

I like that Storebattery.sg shows you a video of the laptop battery. Interestingly, the video directs you to another sister website www.laptop-parts-shop.com which confused me for a while. I ordered from Storebattery.sg because it is closer and cheaper for my country.

EDITED. I recently posted an answer to a question about whether the staff at Storebattery.sg speaks English. I said that I emailed them and they « appeared to be not English speakers ». My bad. That was another email totally unrelated to this. I don't know how to delete/edit my answer !
Response from Amy X., StoreBattery Representative
Very rigorous and careful customer, thank you for your feedback!
We have been engaged in the battery and charging field for 12 years, 300,000+ orders, worth your trust
ryana133
12/14/18
Item arrived well packed. However delivery date was a bit longer than to the stated delivery dates. At first I thought I didn't got a real one as the battery brand "Dell" has been crossed out so I hesitantly remove my old battery to make way to try my newly bought battery. After several minor configurations and system test (including hardware - Battery). Much to my expectations, the battery did works well without fault.
ivanh54
12/8/18
My battery broke down and I purchased a replacement battery from storebattery.sg. The delivery was well packed and arrived in around 10 days. I have been using the battery for around 7 days now and am happy to report that the battery works well!
syafiqd
11/27/18
I was giving up on my current laptop since the battery was close to useless. The options I had to replace my current system were in the $2k range and that wasn't really appealing to a student. Instead I chanced upon StoreBattery and took an $80 leap of faith and boy did I not look back. Not only was the delivery prompt but it was working smoothly and I'm no longer considering a replacement.
arunvineethv
11/4/18
Reliable & fast shipping.... received on time......great shopping experience with Store battery.....
keitht99
10/30/18
StoreBattery - Received within time.Worked well as intended.
Bought to replaced my Lenova 100s battery which had bloated.

All fitted well.
Okay to use.
williaml431
10/30/18
Fast delivery and process were done very swiftly. The customer service is excellent while the products vary in many categories which is convenient to a buyer like me.
wilsono8
10/29/18
Very prompt delivery and working laptop charger! Item received in excellent condition and packaged nicely
mikej344
10/4/18
Price was good and etc but the batteries do not seem to be genuine from laptop manufacturer. The images on the website shows the genuine manufacturer battery but what I got seemed to have a sticker label over the manufacturer brand which is inked out. It will be good if this is mentioned.
But anyhow, the batteries seem to work well with no issues so far so I am happy overall. Shipping was fast and no issues.

Hello Please contact us at service@storebattery.sg

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Please tell us your order ID, our email: service@storebattery.sg , thank you

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Hello, Please don't worry, the higher capacity battery won't damage your laptop.

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Hi,Ok, please check the battery via below link. http://www.storebattery.sg/695192-001-batteries-genuine-hp-695192-001-laptop-battery-in-singapore-p-106640.html Thanks for your order in advance.

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Hi, sorry for the delay reply. Accoriding to your laptop model, The correct interface is 4.0mm*1.35mm

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,According to the tracking status,We noticed that you have received the parcel now. Did you receive the parcel? http://120.24.42.113:8010/query.aspx?TrackNum=111755025513

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Hello,We have sent several emails to you, Please check if it was in your Spam Box. Please track you order via below link. Tracking number:60000660661 http://121.14.195.132:8088/queryTrack.php Best regards Jane

By Amy X., StoreBattery Representative

Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery staff and other customers.

9 Photos for StoreBattery