Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744
wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

fallond3
5/11/19

So I had ordered for the first time from BH Cosmetics and was initially really excited. I always snag something of theirs from ulta when I go there. So anyway, I waited forever just to get a shipping notification and it literally came on the day I received the package. I open it up all excited only to find my Santa Fe palette was not in the box. WTF! and what's even worse is that I didn't even receive any indication that it was being sent separately as I checked my shipping notification and it had everything I ordered in the drop down list. I don't even think that have a phone number to call, so what I'm supposed to sit here waiting on an email response, really?? After I already waited like two weeks to get this. Basically i will not bother with their site ever again, if you can't box and order right and leave items out that people paid for I suggest you hire better employees who pay more attention.

alexisd65
4/26/19

I ordered four items 4/25/19 and I realized today I got my postal code wrong. I emailed asking if I could get a refund and reorder with the right zip code. I received a email from customer service that they WILL NOT give me a refund because they are incapable of processing refunds right now even though the order hasn't shipped or a shipping label even made. And a snippy note at the bottom about double checking info. My phone has auto correct. Does anyone know if this means my package will never come at all? I have never in my life had this happen with a company! I'm so bummed I just want my money back. I don't have money to waste on items I'll never use.

melissap237
4/19/19

I placed my order after not being able to sleep at night then decided to look at some reviews after the fact that I placed my order. so after reading a few reviews on different websites I got a little worried about shipment/ delivery. I read of many receiving broken products but I'm glad to report that I just got my shipment today and everything was as explained on their website. it took 3 to 4 business days for them to ship it out I did get a tracking number immediately. Plus I received a text and e-mail stating my tracking number and also that a label had been made. my package was even delivered two days before estimated delivery so overall I am very happy with BH Cosmetics. maybe I was one of the lucky ones, but for it to go from Hollywood California all the way to the Rio Grande Valley in Texas and not one broken item I am very pleased.thank u b h cosmetics.

chandras30
4/7/19

The negative reviews on here almost persuaded me not to order from them, but the weekend sale prices were amazing so I gave it a shot. I got my shipment five days after ordering (not bad at all) and love my items (shadow/ blush/ brushes/ concealer). They sent regular emails updating me on the progress of my order, including one with my tracking number as soon as it was created. The items were well packed in bubble wrap I'm not sure if I got lucky or the negative reviewers on here got unlucky, but I've had zero issues with this company and I'll definitely buy from them again.

alyssav11
3/25/19

I used to purchase from Bh Cosmetics all the time and had no issues. In fact, I used to get great customer service from this company. However, upon my most recent order, I've had a lot some issues and I'm not at all happy. Their prices are good for pretty decent Items, but don't rely on fast shipping in any form. I am now on week 3 waiting for my order to get here and I'm in the US. They waited a full week and a half to even ship it out from their location. I've sent multiple messages to customer service and no one has been helpful at all. I get responses that almost sounds completely robotic and repetitive. If my package doesn't arrive soon, I will definitely be following up on it. I'd suggest just going out to buy your items elsewhere! Goodluck.

starl15
3/14/19

So I ordered from the Bh Cosmetics website in Feb. 2019.
Cons: (1)I started an account but somehow my order wasn't under it so I couldn't check under my account for tracking.(2) Order took 2 weeks to come and tracking was unorganized I ordered 4 items and under the tracking site only 2 items were to be shipped together. (3) Debit Card was compromised literally the second day after order was processed. The hacker attempted to take money 5 times. They succeeded 4 but because I don't keep much on that card, I caught the second attempt and they only took about $20 and the card ran into the negatives (got card canceled).
Pros: All 4 items came together luckily(set of brushes and 3 lipsticks) and the products work great

*DONT ORDER FROM SITE
*GO TO "ULTA BEAUTY STORE" FOR BH COSMETICS PRODUCTS

barbarat224
2/1/19

I ordered the Sylvia Gani palette the day it came out. It was a Christmas present for my daughter. It is Feb 1. They couldn't tell me what happened and has to do a reorder. Absolutely ridiculous! I was promised 2 day shipping. Let's see if I get it next week.

keltyt
1/23/19

The makeup itself is fine, customer service needs some serious work. The first time I ordered from BH, everything went fine. However, recently I purchased 2 bottles of foundation. When my package came in the mail, only 1 out of my 2 bottles of foundation was inside... I was upset because the shipping cost me more than 1 bottle of foundation, so the reason why I had ordered 2 was to make the shipping worth the money. I contacted customer service, they offered me the choice of a REFUND or GIFT CARD. I was disappointed that they didn't think sending me another bottle was an option, but I chose the refund nonetheless. I had paid $6.65 per bottle of foundation, and I was only refunded $5.32!!!! I don't know what's going on with BH Cosmetics but they've lost a lot of my trust as a company...

londonn1
1/17/19

I ordered a package with several items a few weeks back. Initially I was sent an email that was intended to keep track of where my package was at in the process. From that moment forward I was not updated on anything. As a matter of fact I had the product since yesterday and it still says according to those emails that it is in the warehouse. Once those finally arrived I realized that one of my products was still missing. When I finally got a hold of customer service the only thing I was looking for was an answer as to why it was not included in my package as well as why I was not informed of it. It almost seems to me as if they were hoping I didn't know it was missing and wouldn't have to issue me a refund. They did offer a gift card instead but should I have decided to use it I would have ended up paying more in shipping and handling and the gift card itself was worth. Again the only thing I really wanted was a refund and an answer and once I asked for it they stopped speaking to me. Emails stopped suddenly. Again the products are beautiful, but the service makes is awful

beautyc
1/15/19

Ordered eyeshadow palettes for my daughters, contour palettes and Brazil palette for myself. The same eyeshadow tub in both daughters palette is broken and all over the box. I called customer service. They do answer you just have to let the phone ring move that 50×s. The girl who answered was indifferent said she would mail me 2 more throw them away.I didn't want to because it was Dec 10th. I asked her to just send me the 2 individual replacement pod .So I wrapped them and waited for return. My girls opened them and I put 'em in corner until new package arrived. I go to post office to pick up something else and they hand me the replacement shipment on dec 29th. Post office said it had been there for 7 days but they never sent me an email to say it was otw. Open the boxes THE SAME TWO EYESHADOWS BROKEN AND ALL OVER PACKAGING!!!!@

andreac284
1/10/19

I read a lot of reviews after I ordered from BH Cosmetics that were saying how poor the shipping was with this company. I was concerned; however, my two packages shipped to me in Utah, 9 days after I ordered them online. That's not a terrible wait time compared to Ulta's shipments. I got updates and a tracking number so I could see where the packages were in transit daily and it arrived on the day it was expected to. All of my products which included 7 eye pallets came in perfect condition. When I ordered the first time I signed up to receive emails and a 20% discount coupon that for some reason didn't apply. Customer service replied back to me the very next day with a working coupon code!
I am more than happy with this company and I wanted to make sure that I wrote a review reflecting the great customer service and experience I had because people usually do not write a review unless its a bad experience which can sometimes make a company look bad when its not. No company is perfect, but in my opinion this company is great! The products themselves are AMAZING! I played with my pallets and used the Desert Oasis palette on my eyes and I am in love with them. They are comparable to many of my high end brands. I would recommend this company and I highly recommend their products!

jennah56
1/8/19

Do yourself a favor and depending where you live, you are WAY better off walking into your local beauty store for the things you need. When checking out, I saw that there was an option to pay for "2 day", now normally, when you order from any other website, if you pay for "2 day" that means that it will be at your house within 2 days. I have ordered from BH Cosmetics before and I am already familiar with their products and they aren't ANYTHING DIFFERENT from your fav beauty shop. Upon emailing BH's customer service, I explained to them why I was upset with my package still being processed even though I paid extra to have it shipped early. I was told that that is normal and I'm sorry but it really isn't because I have never had this issue with any other business, nor would I ever bother paying extra for something to get to my house earlier when it isn't going to be here earlier lol I could understand if their products are out of this world, and I can also understand if it even said something in fine print, but no I will not be a customer any longer.

paular109
1/4/19

I ordered makeup brushes several weeks ago. Money was taken immediately and I was sent a shipping confirmation. The tracking number pulled up no information. I emailed after a couple of weeks passed and I was given a second tracking number that pulled up no information. Now they won't reply to my emails and they don't answer the phone when I try to call. Do not order from this company.

marminh
1/4/19

I placed an order on December 21st and it is now January 4 and my order is still "processing" and has not left the warehouse. BH cosmetics website claims this should only take up to 3 business days, but thats obviously not the case.

lissetter5
1/4/19

I made two purchases with BH Cosmetics and it was the worst experience of my life. with the first order, they returned the package to their facilities without notifying me that my address was incomplete (when it is not)
And with the second order, they say that my package arrived and it is not, my package is lost.

meganr117
1/3/19

I ordered from bh cosmetics for the first time.
When I ordered it showed if I spent a certian amount I would get this small brush set for free it showed up in my cart but I ended up going back to get another palette and the brush set was gone then it was showing now a free palette and brush set so I went on with my order and just assumed bc i spent more i got a different deal. My stuff did not come in before Christmas and my order was meant to be mostly gifts for others. When it did get here 2 out of 3 palettes were broken and I never received the free palette and brush set that was showing up in my cart. Which i would've ordered 2 if it didn't already show up because my daughter wanted one as well. I called in and emailed for days over and over again about the missing items. They finally told me it was just how their system was to break down my order bc normally the palettes don't come with a brush set, I get that but my other palette and brush set that came togather was not broken down the same way that's why I assumed it was free and it was before Christmas time so they had allot of deals. Costumer service was a pain to deal with. I kept saying i wanted my palettes replaced but just asked for my money back to get the issue over with. I feel like I wasted money on this order bc the only palette that wasn't broken was small and the shadow is poor quality. I am now just stuck with the crappy stuff. I Will not order from this company again. my email was also blocked and I could no longer email them anymore. I also ordered bh cosmetics items from Kohls and target and took back everything I ordered or got from the store. I own brush sets and another palette already that I got from target and Kohls in the past but I def will spend my money somewhere else now.

krismarr
1/2/19

I ordered a couple of things from BH cosmetics for Christmas presents which was placed at the beginning of the month and a week before Christmas I emailed them to see where my order was because I had not recieved anything. I tracked it and it kept saying it was at the where house still. They said it had been delivered and I told them I had not recieved anything and I had purchased other online gifts and had no problem with the other companies. They never replied!!!!! I got a small package with only one of the things I had ordered... ridiculous. I will never order from BH cosmetics again! Waste of my time and money!

leahh62
12/29/18

This is my 2nd order from BH. I must be a glutton for punishment. I thought the slow shipping on my first order was a fluke and gave them a second chance. Well, never again!

I placed the order on 12/22/18, and paid for shipping (same day I placed an order from a competitor with free shipping). I received an update email from BH on the 26th saying my package has shipped. I check the tracking on USPS today and it still says only the label had been printed, and it hasn't arrived at USPS yet. They are lying about shipping! According to an email answer I got from customer service today, my package was shipped today "Please allow the full 2-8 business days for your package to be delivered"! So why did the system say it had shipped 3 days ago and still says it's in transit?! USPS still says only the label was printed and the package hasn't been shipped yet...I received the competitor's delivery yesterday.

I don't believe I fell for this again. Probably won't get here until after New Year's. This is a very irresponsible company who couldn't care less about it's customers. Shipping that takes this long should be free. I'm through. They've lost my business.

That attached photo shows the product I received.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this business! It takes way too long to receive your order. It's not worth the wait.

gatora
12/28/18

I try to be understanding of businesses I order through around the holidays, I understand things take longer.. But the communication with BHCosmetics has been horrible, the tracking numbers they give me don't work, I can't get any kind of update from the Support team. I order 4 items on Dec. 2nd, 2018 and I still am without items and without any knowledge as to what stage they're at in the process on Dec. 28th.

karleighb
12/28/18

I placed my order on 12/8/2018. Here we are 12/28/2018 and STILL NO ORDER!!!!! I have called soooo many times and have waited for 25min+ and no one answers then it will ring like it's going to connect to somebody and it just goes quiet. I called fedex and usps they stated that they had an insufficient address so the package was sent back to bhcosmetics, the package was sent back to them on 12/15/2018, I received a Vague email back stating that they have confirmed that the package was being sent back to them and they will contact me once it does. Well since then I have sent countless emails with no response back, I have asked them to send my items or give me a refund and they do not respond. I will NEVER order from this company again they absolutely SUCK!!!!!!

jenh94
12/27/18

I placed an order on 11/26. I received that order on 12/8 and noticed an item missing. They responded via email after I sent in all the required picture proof, saying they will ship it out in 3-4 days. 14 days later and still nothing and they won't respond to emails anymore. Calling customer service is pointless. I've tried several times and waited over 30 min on hold for nothing. When you pay for an item, you expect to get it. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will NEVER order from them again and am ready to take this to the next level. Something needs to happen bc they obviously don't care!

clarac53
12/26/18

After 1 month, my package finally reaches my country and went for delivery. To my horror I received an email saying item could not be delivered as my address was incorrect and my package was forwarded/redirected. Called my local post office and they said that there was no unit number and my package was sent back WTF?!?!?! I panicked and check back my order on BH website and my address was complete with no errors or typo. I always check my address and information many times before ordering as I've done a lot of online shopping. BH COSMETICS FOR GOD'S SAKE. HOW CAN U BE SO EFF UP.... So it's going to go back to US for another 1 month. And god knows whether or not I'm going to get my package...... in like frickin 3 months. It's my first purchase, spent like 80USD, $110 in my country. And that is frickin a lot to me. UGH I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

tasiam4
12/22/18

So I have a Bh Cosmetics pallet and the pigment isn't the greatest. A lot of fallout and doesn't last long. To get a lot of pigment I would have to damp my brush. Other than that it's fine.

cassandraw39
12/20/18

I ordered my items on December 3 3018 a with a website promise to be delivered before Christmas but I still don't have tracking info. The website is still saying it hasn't left Carrier. This is very upsetting and they don't have to worry about my business ever again!

jenniferh737
12/19/18

My daughter is a college student who works hard for the little money she has. She ordered something for her best friend (more like sisters) and didnt get it. She contacted customer service several times who treated her like she was lying when they finally replied. Then she emailed more and more to try to get a response out of them. She did everything they asked her to do in previous emails to prove she didnt get the item. Now a week later and almost Christmas she gets an email asking her for the same proof she had already sent them, twice. So she called them. They are out of stock and offered her a refund. Now she doesnt know what to get her for Christmas and doesn't have time to order anything else being that its the 19th of dec. Just absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. My daughter is in tears. This makes me want to never order from them again.

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?