Review of BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics reviews

Tel: .888-545-4744

ellief14
10/1/17

ok first of all i'd like to say that i was disappointed when i saw that it would take forever to receive my order, but all in all, i made the effort to find a way to track my order without making a scene with customer service. I found out how to track the order by going to the FedEx website. The tracking order is the smart_post number. As of right now, i am seeing all of the areas that it passed through and it should arrive Thursday. I hope this helped anyone.

noemia6
10/1/17

On september 16th I ordered a palette and an eyeliner. After 7 days (24th)I received the invoice and I noticed a mistake in my address so I immediately sent them an email telling them the right address. They answered me thanking me for the correction and that they were having a huge number of shipments and orders and that I had to wait between 4-7 days. In the next 2 days I received another invoice and I saw that they didn't correct my address so I wrote them an email and they answered me that my order was already sent and that I didn't inform then in time, after few minutes I received another email where was written that the order was changed to complete. The only mistake in my address was the number of the house but the postcode and everything was correct and in my street there's no flat like mine with the same name! I wrote them 3 emails and 2 requests on their website but nothing and no answer. Yesterday I sent them an email very upset telling them that I want my money back and that this is not absolutely the properly way to treat customers! I'm still waiting for an answer but nothing..obviously after this bad experience I'll never order something with them again!

mandyc33
9/29/17

I have ordered from BH Cosmetics several times before so I knew that their shipping typically took longer than anyone else I've ever ordered from, but it's never been an unreasonable wait time. But this last order of mine was placed on September 9th and by the 20th I was a little concerned since I still hadn't received any tracking info. So I sent them a nice message just asking them to check on it and make sure there were no problems. I never got a reply but all the sudden received tracking info the next day. However, I looked at the tracking and my package won't be here until the 5th! Almost an entire month for one small package. Never again.

angelicar5
9/25/17

I ordered many products when they were having a sale which was on September 2nd. After about 2 and a half weeks, still no tracking information. I emailed Them and they responded saying to allow up to 8 business days to receive tracking information, which I did. still nothing. I went to their Instagram page and left a comment, and they replied "hey love, please Dm us your order number we can help!"

After doing that, they said to check my email from their billing department. They CANCELLED my order for no reason and in the email it stated "bh is not obligated to give a reason for cancelling your order" and other Bs...

THEN, it gets worse. in the cancellation email they sent me it states, "please allow 2 to 7 business days for a full refund on your card", I wait the FULL 7 business days, and still no refund. I then email the billing department, and its been 3 days now with no response!! They are definitely ignoring me!! Plus when I call their office number I can never get through to a representative.

One of the worst experiences ever, they literarily just scam people.

My theory is that they have all these sales in which people spend a lot of Money, and do not have enough products to supply their customers with so they cancel their orders with no refund!

last thought, I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. It sucks to be scammed out of your hard earned money :(

jennym99
9/23/17

I ordered my brushes on the 4th or September. The 4th!! and they delivered it to me yesterday on the 22nd of September at a time when no one was home(school times). So they sent it to my P.O. box near my house instead of just leaving it in my locker and now I have to pay $14 extra on top of my product and shipping. So disappointed.

carolinad11
9/19/17

I ordered my palettes & brush set August 31 and it is now September 19th & I still have not received anything! I need my stuff!!

bettyf19
9/19/17

I have made multiple purchases from BH cosmetics and they were my very start of my makeup collection and PERFECT!! THE FIRST TWO TIMES I ORDERED!!! I don't know what's up with them lately but ibrecently made two orders and the first order contained there carnival collection brush set and about five palettes on the seventh and I am pissed my package is still in pre shipment stage wtf!!!

tinal98
9/17/17

I ordered my package on the 7th, and it's now the 17th! I haven't even received a tracking number you guys. On the 12th I messaged the BH Support service or whatever asking about that, with a screenshot of my order and everything, and I was told that it excludes weekend days. Well.. it's been 5 more days since then and still not even a dang tracking number! This will probably be my last time ordering from their website. As much as I love their stuff, I shouldn't have to be on anyone's butt trying to get my stuff that I PAYED FOR.

alekyak
8/21/17

I haven't got my hands on the products yet , I have made an Oder on 10th of August and they say please allow 3 to 8 business days , and today is 21st August 4:07 in the evening it still says in transit !!!!! What the hell ? Worst shipping process I have ever seen , I hope atleast products would keep me satisfied make my wait worth a while !! :|

cc246
8/7/17

After buying the new Carli Bybel palette on a whim at Ulta and loving it, I decided that I had to buy more of their products. I ordered the Galaxy Chic palette as a haul with the brushes, the 88 Color Neutral Palette, and it came with the free gift of the Smokey Eyes to go 6 color palette. The website said that my package would arrive in 3-8 business days. I didn't get the package for about 2 weeks. When the products FINALLY came in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved all of the palettes (especially the 88 neutral). The problem was, one of the palettes was broken. The case didn't open right and a shadow was broken. At this point, I didn't even bother sending it back because I didn't want to deal with the pain of returning and paying for shipping all over again.

klarap
8/5/17

I was a little bit scared, because of the reviews here, but I ordered anyways. I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING! Seriously... I was worried about the shipping, cause I leave the country soon, but it came super early! I received my email within 3 days and USPS brought that to me in 2 days! Products are gorgerous and sooo easy to apply! Aaand... I guess I don't have to say anything about the price.. I don't regret any penny and I am thankful for the money bh saved me by being so cheap and by the sales they have! Love it!!!

emmac102
7/31/17

The products are amazing. They're cheap and really good quality. The problem is that the shipping is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever had a package delivered from them that didn't take almost a month to arrive. I'm fully aware that international shipping is going to take a while, but the problem is that after ordering the product, there's radio silence for about 10 days. Normally, once you order a product, it should take about 2-3 days to be packaged and sent away. But it took them nearly two weeks to just send the package.
Love the make up, honestly I couldn't praise the product more. But the shipping is RIDICULOUS.

shayh23
7/25/17

I ordered from this company on a Monday. I said it was 3 to 5 business days shipping (By the 5th day I should have it). Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (FedEx ships on Saturdays)...5 business days total and no package received by the end of the day. Sunday passes (Weekend so no shipping obviously) and by the end of Monday still no package. This made 6 business days total after making my order. I emailed the company because 1 I never received a tracking number and 2 I was supposed to receive my package in 5 days and nothing. Their response was "Please allow 3-5 business day for shipping". What kind of response is that?...I was writing because the had a problem with shipping. We went on back and forth and they finally shipped my package (2 days) after arguing with them. My package go to me a week after the 2 days of arguing. 3-5 business days never happened..it took 3 weeks for me to actually receive my package. I will NEVER order from them again. Horrible customer service and horrible shipping. I order thing online all the time and had never had this problem. DO NOT ORDER FROM BH COSMETICS!

chachaf
7/21/17

Let me start by saying I order online all the time, and this is the first time I have ever had this many issues with customer service. Everyone has been raving about bh cosmetics and I was so excited to try out the product but I can't even get it shipped to my dang house this is ridiculous I call and get put on hold for like an hour and then it just hangs up. I do not recommend this site and I will definitely be spending my money else where.

sulemas
7/4/17

I dont know whats going on with you BH cosmetics ive ordered from your website many times and never had an issue with shipping. I love your products and i never had to wait for my order for more than 5 days but now i am seriously considering not spending money on your site which hurts me truly giving that i love every single thing i own from you.. i ordered on june 19 and still no package! I checked fedex when i received and email saying that my package was shipped and at first it said i would receive it by the 27th it is now july 4th and it changed the shipping for july 8 . This is ridiculus . I WANT MY PRODUCTS!

melyg
6/20/17

For a week I went back and forth with their rude customer services reps trying to get my order shipped out and to me on time. They either didn't reply or brushed off my concern. Needless to say, they aren't going to deliver the package in the time frame provided, which I needed by a certain date. Horrible experience. I would strongly suggest buying cosmetics elsewhere.

brianaf2
6/13/17

Using BH cosmetics for the first time I was VERY disappointed mainly in shipping I was never told my tracking number I had to contact the company to get it and my order is ridiculously late it was supposed to be a gift for someone and I was told it would be a 2-8 day wait it's been two weeks order still isn't here and the company was very nonchalant in my opinion there was no solution to my problem I'm not looking for anything free but I feel as tho I should've got a discount or something for the inconvenience I spent money for a gift that did not come on time so of course I had to buy another gift. I give you guys one star first and last time ordering from this company and looked forward to ordering from you guys I'm a aspiring make up artist and you product seemed good with reasons prices.

krystalw12
6/12/17

First of all I never received a tracking # in my email about the package I purchased online and the whole time I thought my package was still in their facility. Even after 3weeks I thought my package was never delivered and it was still being prepared for shipment. Until I called them they told me 3days ago it was delivered at my local post office. I was so confused ! I never received any emails regarding the shipment and a knock on my door. And they couldn't at least give my money back for shipping as a courtesy because I paid for the FedEx shipment and my package was "attempted " to deliver after 3 weeks of me purchasing my package. Horrible service customer service never emailed me or nothing and did nothing about it

melissac159
5/25/17

DO NOT ORDER. Bh prides itself on being affordable and approachable but they have the worst customer service. I spoke to someone on the phone before placing an order because I wanted to purchase a gift for someone else. She told me the lastest I would receive my order was May 22. It's now May 25 and all the customer service reps I've spoken to keep repeating that I probably misunderstood or didn't understand their shipping policy. Then they sent me an email saying they shipped my package and FedEx says they haven't received anything yet. After talking to another customer service rep, she basically admitted that they weren't going to send my package for another few days because it's still "processing". She told me I'd receive my package in 8 days which makes no sense because they ship out of North Hollywood and I live in Beverly Hills.

zarahs
5/24/17

4 weeks yet not order yet. Though I live in the neibouring country canada. I wo dee whats taking them so long. *THE SHIPPING CHARGES IS AROUND $20 WHICH IS AS WORST AS IT CAN GET. $20 for this garbage shipping.

sandrab165
5/15/17

Order shipped on March 24 and still haven't received yet. No tracking info. Email support just copy pastes the same answer and ignores my demand on a full refund. Don't fall for their cheap prices they're a scam.

narleenm
5/9/17

It's been 4 weeks now and no sign of my order. I had contacted customer service they told me they had a lot of orders coming in but that they had shipped my order and it was on it's way.. I asked if it was shipped where was my tracking information email confirming that? and so she gave me a tracking number... when I checked turns out they create the labels but it doesn't necessarily mean they shipped it yet.. I waited two days giving them a break and still nothing.. I write them again to tell them and boom!, they finally send . Keep in mind they used FedEx for their shipping... usually takes them 3 to 4 days once it ships to arrive... NOPE! Its now 4 weeks gone by and I check my FedEx tracking I asked to get notifications and updates, I've gotten 3 so far each changing the estimated delivery, last I checked was yesterday... on the afternoon told me I should receive it today and before I went to bed got another one saying I should get it on the 11th... I am beyond upset at this point.

laurent80
5/5/17

5 starts for the product but 1 star for the SHIPPING! I'm still waiting 3 weeks later for my items I purchased in 2nd week of April! I love the product but this is just ridiculous! I might not purchase from their site again and just use Amazon.

supreedav
4/28/17

First of all, I like BH cosmetics BUT BUT you need to run away from some palettes, for example Carli Bybel and Be.. by Buzzbeauty!! There is no pigmentation and so chalky and what's up with five star reviews which really sucked me into buying those palettes for horrible eye palettes. I gave a bad review and it wasn't shown on the website!! Will I have to rant on YouTube?

On the other hand, there are amazing palettes such as Foil Eyes 1 and 2, Modern Matte eye palette and eye and blush 8 Palette. I love those as they are super pigmented as long all day.

See, that I have a very honest opinion, if your product is good, I would say it's good. If it isn't, make it good! Don't distort the true please because people will return your product and get pissed.

rinas5
4/14/17

I checked my email that said my package delivered on my porch yesterday in morning at 10:37 AM after my brother got another package to me that came in at 10:20 AM. I assumed that someone else in my neighborhood stolen my package. It got me worried and I paid almost $70 for everything include sale. Please help me to get my package back.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?