Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744
wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

genc6
11/10/17

I ordered a couple things and have been waiting for my order to "process", that literally took 2 weeks .... like how ... so then I end up emailing them and they said that it will take a couple more days and that they will soon get back to me. I honestly was just about to ask for my money back because they had already taken it from my account. Couple more days go by and I get an email that my order has been shipped ... now I'm happy thinking that just in a couple more days I will get my order ... no ... days go by and I keep checking the tracking and it hasn't moved from the same stop in days ... now I'm just pissed ... and really considering canceling my order ... so then I check what day it will arrive and it said TWO MORE WEEKS! honestly never ordering from them again!

janetr54
11/8/17

I swear they must order from China...switch products to their container...then ship to the customer! I mean...I can't think of any other reason for the 'Slow-Slug' Shipping! And it's a shame too, because otherwise, they would get 5 stars on every review because the PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME! I can't believe BH Cosmetics allow their shipping to drag the company through "Crap Reviews!" If they would just modify their shipping methods, they would be great all around!

azzamab
10/28/17

They messed up my order by shipping to the wrong address. Then wanted me to pay a shipping fee. I exchanged over 10 emails with them, couldnt get a hold on the phone...and still no solution.

elainaet
10/24/17

So when I first brought from BH Cosmetics, the shipping was quick, it only took 3 days for my order to arrive and I didn't even pay for quick shipping. However, I made the same order last Monday and I'm just now getting the notification, It's been a week and the arrival date is the next Monday, so the whole process has been two weeks. Normally I wouldn't complain, but the only reason I ordered from them is because I was stressed for time because I'm only home every other weekend since I'm in college. So if you're looking for something quick, don't buy from them but if you want cheap, good quality makeup and you don't care how long it takes, then go ahead.

ab4931
10/19/17

I spent $33 CAD overall on bhcosmetics, I was excited for the brushes I ordered to come in and plus they gave me an eyeshadow palette because of promotions BUT it took almost two weeks for the items to arrive and when it finally did, I was asked to pay $14 of taxes on something thats valued at less than $33. Im incredibly speechless by this, definetly WILL NOT order from them again.

norolainm
10/18/17

i read reviews on ur shipping and it was really horible if i read earlier then i wont purchase . these would be the first and the last things il order. my package been on hold for almost a week and no reply at all like confirmation that its processed itstead ON HOLD status. mnytimes i email u no response bout my inquiry. today the billing email me saying that i need to follow steps bore they process n ship my orders. becausr of fraud issue or card misuse. they will put 2 small amount deposite on myaccounts and it will appear 1-5 days the hell im going to wait. then once recieve i need to email them the 2 amounts they deposit. thats the time they will process n ship my orders. the hell is going on.. pls just sent my refund. wont bother u anymore...

ddd30
10/3/17

Okay, so I don't typically buy from online because it's always a hassle. I decided to take a leap of faith and buy from BH Cosmetics, I did see the reviews and I was hoping I wouldn't have such a bad experienced. But I did. I'm on my sixth day PAST since I placed my order and I have yet to receive any information of my order. I ordered $300.00 worth of make up and now I'm starting to regret it. I've emailed them for a refund twice and they haven't reached out. Any ways, long story short, just because its cheap, doesn't mean it's good. I do not recommend this brand to anyone. Not even my worst enemy.

ellief14
10/1/17

ok first of all i'd like to say that i was disappointed when i saw that it would take forever to receive my order, but all in all, i made the effort to find a way to track my order without making a scene with customer service. I found out how to track the order by going to the FedEx website. The tracking order is the smart_post number. As of right now, i am seeing all of the areas that it passed through and it should arrive Thursday. I hope this helped anyone.

noemia6
10/1/17

On september 16th I ordered a palette and an eyeliner. After 7 days (24th)I received the invoice and I noticed a mistake in my address so I immediately sent them an email telling them the right address. They answered me thanking me for the correction and that they were having a huge number of shipments and orders and that I had to wait between 4-7 days. In the next 2 days I received another invoice and I saw that they didn't correct my address so I wrote them an email and they answered me that my order was already sent and that I didn't inform then in time, after few minutes I received another email where was written that the order was changed to complete. The only mistake in my address was the number of the house but the postcode and everything was correct and in my street there's no flat like mine with the same name! I wrote them 3 emails and 2 requests on their website but nothing and no answer. Yesterday I sent them an email very upset telling them that I want my money back and that this is not absolutely the properly way to treat customers! I'm still waiting for an answer but nothing..obviously after this bad experience I'll never order something with them again!

mandyc33
9/29/17

I have ordered from BH Cosmetics several times before so I knew that their shipping typically took longer than anyone else I've ever ordered from, but it's never been an unreasonable wait time. But this last order of mine was placed on September 9th and by the 20th I was a little concerned since I still hadn't received any tracking info. So I sent them a nice message just asking them to check on it and make sure there were no problems. I never got a reply but all the sudden received tracking info the next day. However, I looked at the tracking and my package won't be here until the 5th! Almost an entire month for one small package. Never again.

angelicar5
9/25/17

I ordered many products when they were having a sale which was on September 2nd. After about 2 and a half weeks, still no tracking information. I emailed Them and they responded saying to allow up to 8 business days to receive tracking information, which I did. still nothing. I went to their Instagram page and left a comment, and they replied "hey love, please Dm us your order number we can help!"

After doing that, they said to check my email from their billing department. They CANCELLED my order for no reason and in the email it stated "bh is not obligated to give a reason for cancelling your order" and other Bs...

THEN, it gets worse. in the cancellation email they sent me it states, "please allow 2 to 7 business days for a full refund on your card", I wait the FULL 7 business days, and still no refund. I then email the billing department, and its been 3 days now with no response!! They are definitely ignoring me!! Plus when I call their office number I can never get through to a representative.

One of the worst experiences ever, they literarily just scam people.

My theory is that they have all these sales in which people spend a lot of Money, and do not have enough products to supply their customers with so they cancel their orders with no refund!

last thought, I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. It sucks to be scammed out of your hard earned money :(

jennym99
9/23/17

I ordered my brushes on the 4th or September. The 4th!! and they delivered it to me yesterday on the 22nd of September at a time when no one was home(school times). So they sent it to my P.O. box near my house instead of just leaving it in my locker and now I have to pay $14 extra on top of my product and shipping. So disappointed.

carolinad11
9/19/17

I ordered my palettes & brush set August 31 and it is now September 19th & I still have not received anything! I need my stuff!!

bettyf19
9/19/17

I have made multiple purchases from BH cosmetics and they were my very start of my makeup collection and PERFECT!! THE FIRST TWO TIMES I ORDERED!!! I don't know what's up with them lately but ibrecently made two orders and the first order contained there carnival collection brush set and about five palettes on the seventh and I am pissed my package is still in pre shipment stage wtf!!!

tinal98
9/17/17

I ordered my package on the 7th, and it's now the 17th! I haven't even received a tracking number you guys. On the 12th I messaged the BH Support service or whatever asking about that, with a screenshot of my order and everything, and I was told that it excludes weekend days. Well.. it's been 5 more days since then and still not even a dang tracking number! This will probably be my last time ordering from their website. As much as I love their stuff, I shouldn't have to be on anyone's butt trying to get my stuff that I PAYED FOR.

alekyak
8/21/17

I haven't got my hands on the products yet , I have made an Oder on 10th of August and they say please allow 3 to 8 business days , and today is 21st August 4:07 in the evening it still says in transit !!!!! What the hell ? Worst shipping process I have ever seen , I hope atleast products would keep me satisfied make my wait worth a while !! :|

cc246
8/7/17

After buying the new Carli Bybel palette on a whim at Ulta and loving it, I decided that I had to buy more of their products. I ordered the Galaxy Chic palette as a haul with the brushes, the 88 Color Neutral Palette, and it came with the free gift of the Smokey Eyes to go 6 color palette. The website said that my package would arrive in 3-8 business days. I didn't get the package for about 2 weeks. When the products FINALLY came in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved all of the palettes (especially the 88 neutral). The problem was, one of the palettes was broken. The case didn't open right and a shadow was broken. At this point, I didn't even bother sending it back because I didn't want to deal with the pain of returning and paying for shipping all over again.

klarap
8/5/17

I was a little bit scared, because of the reviews here, but I ordered anyways. I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING! Seriously... I was worried about the shipping, cause I leave the country soon, but it came super early! I received my email within 3 days and USPS brought that to me in 2 days! Products are gorgerous and sooo easy to apply! Aaand... I guess I don't have to say anything about the price.. I don't regret any penny and I am thankful for the money bh saved me by being so cheap and by the sales they have! Love it!!!

emmac102
7/31/17

The products are amazing. They're cheap and really good quality. The problem is that the shipping is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever had a package delivered from them that didn't take almost a month to arrive. I'm fully aware that international shipping is going to take a while, but the problem is that after ordering the product, there's radio silence for about 10 days. Normally, once you order a product, it should take about 2-3 days to be packaged and sent away. But it took them nearly two weeks to just send the package.
Love the make up, honestly I couldn't praise the product more. But the shipping is RIDICULOUS.

shayh23
7/25/17

I ordered from this company on a Monday. I said it was 3 to 5 business days shipping (By the 5th day I should have it). Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (FedEx ships on Saturdays)...5 business days total and no package received by the end of the day. Sunday passes (Weekend so no shipping obviously) and by the end of Monday still no package. This made 6 business days total after making my order. I emailed the company because 1 I never received a tracking number and 2 I was supposed to receive my package in 5 days and nothing. Their response was "Please allow 3-5 business day for shipping". What kind of response is that?...I was writing because the had a problem with shipping. We went on back and forth and they finally shipped my package (2 days) after arguing with them. My package go to me a week after the 2 days of arguing. 3-5 business days never happened..it took 3 weeks for me to actually receive my package. I will NEVER order from them again. Horrible customer service and horrible shipping. I order thing online all the time and had never had this problem. DO NOT ORDER FROM BH COSMETICS!

chachaf
7/21/17

Let me start by saying I order online all the time, and this is the first time I have ever had this many issues with customer service. Everyone has been raving about bh cosmetics and I was so excited to try out the product but I can't even get it shipped to my dang house this is ridiculous I call and get put on hold for like an hour and then it just hangs up. I do not recommend this site and I will definitely be spending my money else where.

sulemas
7/4/17

I dont know whats going on with you BH cosmetics ive ordered from your website many times and never had an issue with shipping. I love your products and i never had to wait for my order for more than 5 days but now i am seriously considering not spending money on your site which hurts me truly giving that i love every single thing i own from you.. i ordered on june 19 and still no package! I checked fedex when i received and email saying that my package was shipped and at first it said i would receive it by the 27th it is now july 4th and it changed the shipping for july 8 . This is ridiculus . I WANT MY PRODUCTS!

melyg
6/20/17

For a week I went back and forth with their rude customer services reps trying to get my order shipped out and to me on time. They either didn't reply or brushed off my concern. Needless to say, they aren't going to deliver the package in the time frame provided, which I needed by a certain date. Horrible experience. I would strongly suggest buying cosmetics elsewhere.

brianaf2
6/13/17

Using BH cosmetics for the first time I was VERY disappointed mainly in shipping I was never told my tracking number I had to contact the company to get it and my order is ridiculously late it was supposed to be a gift for someone and I was told it would be a 2-8 day wait it's been two weeks order still isn't here and the company was very nonchalant in my opinion there was no solution to my problem I'm not looking for anything free but I feel as tho I should've got a discount or something for the inconvenience I spent money for a gift that did not come on time so of course I had to buy another gift. I give you guys one star first and last time ordering from this company and looked forward to ordering from you guys I'm a aspiring make up artist and you product seemed good with reasons prices.

krystalw12
6/12/17

First of all I never received a tracking # in my email about the package I purchased online and the whole time I thought my package was still in their facility. Even after 3weeks I thought my package was never delivered and it was still being prepared for shipment. Until I called them they told me 3days ago it was delivered at my local post office. I was so confused ! I never received any emails regarding the shipment and a knock on my door. And they couldn't at least give my money back for shipping as a courtesy because I paid for the FedEx shipment and my package was "attempted " to deliver after 3 weeks of me purchasing my package. Horrible service customer service never emailed me or nothing and did nothing about it

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?