Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744
wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

leahh62
12/29/18

This is my 2nd order from BH. I must be a glutton for punishment. I thought the slow shipping on my first order was a fluke and gave them a second chance. Well, never again!

I placed the order on 12/22/18, and paid for shipping (same day I placed an order from a competitor with free shipping). I received an update email from BH on the 26th saying my package has shipped. I check the tracking on USPS today and it still says only the label had been printed, and it hasn't arrived at USPS yet. They are lying about shipping! According to an email answer I got from customer service today, my package was shipped today "Please allow the full 2-8 business days for your package to be delivered"! So why did the system say it had shipped 3 days ago and still says it's in transit?! USPS still says only the label was printed and the package hasn't been shipped yet...I received the competitor's delivery yesterday.

I don't believe I fell for this again. Probably won't get here until after New Year's. This is a very irresponsible company who couldn't care less about it's customers. Shipping that takes this long should be free. I'm through. They've lost my business.

That attached photo shows the product I received.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this business! It takes way too long to receive your order. It's not worth the wait.

gatora
12/28/18

I try to be understanding of businesses I order through around the holidays, I understand things take longer.. But the communication with BHCosmetics has been horrible, the tracking numbers they give me don't work, I can't get any kind of update from the Support team. I order 4 items on Dec. 2nd, 2018 and I still am without items and without any knowledge as to what stage they're at in the process on Dec. 28th.

karleighb
12/28/18

I placed my order on 12/8/2018. Here we are 12/28/2018 and STILL NO ORDER!!!!! I have called soooo many times and have waited for 25min+ and no one answers then it will ring like it's going to connect to somebody and it just goes quiet. I called fedex and usps they stated that they had an insufficient address so the package was sent back to bhcosmetics, the package was sent back to them on 12/15/2018, I received a Vague email back stating that they have confirmed that the package was being sent back to them and they will contact me once it does. Well since then I have sent countless emails with no response back, I have asked them to send my items or give me a refund and they do not respond. I will NEVER order from this company again they absolutely SUCK!!!!!!

jenh94
12/27/18

I placed an order on 11/26. I received that order on 12/8 and noticed an item missing. They responded via email after I sent in all the required picture proof, saying they will ship it out in 3-4 days. 14 days later and still nothing and they won't respond to emails anymore. Calling customer service is pointless. I've tried several times and waited over 30 min on hold for nothing. When you pay for an item, you expect to get it. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will NEVER order from them again and am ready to take this to the next level. Something needs to happen bc they obviously don't care!

clarac53
12/26/18

After 1 month, my package finally reaches my country and went for delivery. To my horror I received an email saying item could not be delivered as my address was incorrect and my package was forwarded/redirected. Called my local post office and they said that there was no unit number and my package was sent back WTF?!?!?! I panicked and check back my order on BH website and my address was complete with no errors or typo. I always check my address and information many times before ordering as I've done a lot of online shopping. BH COSMETICS FOR GOD'S SAKE. HOW CAN U BE SO EFF UP.... So it's going to go back to US for another 1 month. And god knows whether or not I'm going to get my package...... in like frickin 3 months. It's my first purchase, spent like 80USD, $110 in my country. And that is frickin a lot to me. UGH I HATE THEM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

tasiam4
12/22/18

So I have a Bh Cosmetics pallet and the pigment isn't the greatest. A lot of fallout and doesn't last long. To get a lot of pigment I would have to damp my brush. Other than that it's fine.

cassandraw39
12/20/18

I ordered my items on December 3 3018 a with a website promise to be delivered before Christmas but I still don't have tracking info. The website is still saying it hasn't left Carrier. This is very upsetting and they don't have to worry about my business ever again!

jenniferh737
12/19/18

My daughter is a college student who works hard for the little money she has. She ordered something for her best friend (more like sisters) and didnt get it. She contacted customer service several times who treated her like she was lying when they finally replied. Then she emailed more and more to try to get a response out of them. She did everything they asked her to do in previous emails to prove she didnt get the item. Now a week later and almost Christmas she gets an email asking her for the same proof she had already sent them, twice. So she called them. They are out of stock and offered her a refund. Now she doesnt know what to get her for Christmas and doesn't have time to order anything else being that its the 19th of dec. Just absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. My daughter is in tears. This makes me want to never order from them again.

garretts41
12/19/18

I ordered 4 items for my daughter 24 days before Christmas, it took 2 and a half weeks to arrive and I'm missing 1 of the items. I've been trying to get a hold of customer service by email and phone for more than 24 hours now and I can't get anyone to respond. Looks like I wont get my full order by Christmas.

martineb11
12/18/18

I placed my order 11/24 and it is 12/18 and still no package and based on the "tracking number" it has not left the warehouse but my money sure did leave my account in a hurry! I ordered 5 items and have yet to see one. Customer service hasn't responded to my message I sent a week ago. Purchase at your own risk.

marilynq5
12/18/18

Dec 9, 2018 I place my order. Dec 12, 2018 received a text message that my order was shipped via USPS. Tracking number still not in USPS system. Today Dec 18, 2018, still waiting for info and my order. They were quickly in one thing, inmediately after purchase, the amount was deducted from my account. Email then 2 days ago and nothing. Hope I receive it before Christmas!

kaylaa38
12/16/18

My best friend ordered some products from Bh cosmetics. Did not receive her entire order & even after she emailed them several times they ignored her emails. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

athenah9
12/16/18

I didn't realize until after ordering that there were "issues" with BH Cosmetics products or shipping. Cue panic mode. I placed my order on or around December 5/6, expecting to have it arrive in time before christmas that I could check for broken product, and then wrap and give it to its recipients. I didn't get notification about product movement until almost a week later, on the 10th saying it "shipped". However when I checked tracking, it didn't even get to the shipping company until the 11th. So, when BHC says it's shipped, it's not: It's just had the shipping label printed. Then, the estimated arrival date from California to Alabama was said to be the 20th of December. Considering I had ordered on the 5/6th, that's entirely too late, even for Christmas ordering, since Christmas deals don't happen until that week anyway. However, after being in Merkel, Texas, for about 36 hours according to tracking, which I checked less than 2 days ago, all my product arrived today, the 15th. And of my FIVE eyeshadow palettes, and one liquid lipstick, not a single pan of a single product was broken. And 9/10 day shipping is fairly reasonable considering it traveled the country, WITHOUT breaking, during the holiday season.

So the shipping communication needs work, because it's highly inaccurate; And their shipping information landing page is wayyyyy unupdated, you 100% need to copy the tracking number and actually search the shipping provider's tracking system to accurately view its progress. But overall, I'm grateful and impressed that all is well.

tabr
12/13/18

My daughter had BH cosmetics on her Christmas list so I ordered the brush and eyeshadow set on November 30th. When I placed the order online it came up with an extra set of brushes and another eyeshadow set. It said they were bonus gifts for the dollar amount I ordered. When I paid for my order it said I would receive the eyeshadow set in another order. A week ago I received the first order but I am still waiting for the bonus set. I emailed their company and a spokesperson said I received my full order. However my invoice shows pictures of the items I received in the first order and the bonus giftset as coming in another shipment.
I have tried calling their company 2x and I am on hold for over 40 minutes. I am annoyed that they do not seem to care. Furthermore I am telling my daughter not to buy from this company again. This is a fly-by-night place not a reputable company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qwertya1
12/13/18

Ordered three weeks ago and still no usable tracking number. Customer service won't let me cancel order. Said they ship "very quickly". The tracking number provided will not work on any shipping site I can find. Emailed back and forth a couple of times with a very passive-aggressive rep. Then their replies just stopped. Thank God I used Paypal. Trying to get a refund that way...

reneec174
12/13/18

I placed my order on 12/2/2018, it has still not shipped. I had hoped to have it by Christmas, but that is not going to happen. Customer service is terrible. I will never order from this company again!!

ravynw
12/11/18

I ordered an item almost a month ago and it took a month to send it to me... im so frustrated. I promise I won't order from them again

kimr267
12/11/18

I ordered on a Thursday and I am supposed to receive it today (Tuesday). I paid for 2-day shipping and customer service would not refund me the difference. So dont order express shipping! Secondly, the website/tracking/SMS updates are non-existent. They do not give you updates or tracking on the order. Even after checking today, it still only said ordered; no processing, no sent out for shipment. Third, I emailed customer service and I received no response back which led me to call them. I called at 7am on the dot and waited TWELVE minutes before anyone ever came on. She had to keep putting me on hold to check with different people for my tracking question and refund question. I've ordered from bh before and never had issues until now. I even posted on my social medi about a great sale they were having. After this instance, I probably wont be ordering from them again.

robertf550
12/3/18

I ordered BH Cosmetics products for my mother-in-Law this Christmas, since I know it's her favorite. The product arrived in only a week after placing my order. It looks like it's packaged securely. It should make her happy.

deeb127
11/27/18

I ordered from this company 2 weeks ago and immediately after placing the order realized that it would not ship to my location before I left the country. There was no other option for 1 day shipping on the website. Therefore I contacted the company to be told that the shopping address could be changed after the items were processed. after receiving the email that they were processed I contacted the company again only to be told that that information was incorrect and I would have to have the package returned for payment to be credited. Needless to say the hotel still accepted the package with no other way of having it shipped to me. Thanks BH... you rock- NOT. Never ordering AGAIN.

eleanorm39
11/19/18

The cosmetic products I've bought are always bundled securely. That's more than I can say for some of the other cosmetic products I've tried. When you order from BH Cosmetics, you know what you're going to get. Please keep delivering quality over quantity

ameliaw27
11/18/18

So far, the products have met my expectations. I have received each product in mint condition and the makeup was presented professionally. I'm looking forward to future purchases from BH Cosmetics!

jabak1
11/6/18

I ordered two exact items on the same day in the same order but was charged more for one of them. I contacted their customer service and ask for a refund of the amount I was overcharged. The customer service representative said no because I was charged correctly. I asked something along the lines of - are you saying that your company charges two different prices for the same item that was ordered on the same day in the same order that was delivered in the same box? She essentially said yes. Well, it appears that BHCosmetics may be in violation of Business and Professions Code section 17500.

If you have been charged two different prices for the same item or was charged a higher price than what was advertised you may want to contact this law firm that specializes in consumer class action lawsuits.

In consumer class action lawsuits it doesn't matter how much each litigant was overcharged because it is the collective class that is usually represented. In my opinion I think some companies hope that the customer will just walk away from the minor amount that they overcharged but I think the only way to stop the practice is to send a collective message.

taylork51
10/27/18

I found this brand through their brush sets on Ulta. They had great reviews, however all of the sets were sold out on Ulta's website so I went straight to BH cosmetics to make a purchase. Submitted my order over a month ago. The order was "shipped" the next day; Tracking showed no movement for weeks. After trying to contact the company with no response, I submitted a claim through my bank to revoke the charge. Shady business practice and bad customer support. I recommend staying away from this company and spending your money with someone more reliable.

tiaz3
10/16/18

I ordered five items, and was let down by every single one of them. First, they were all a different size than I thought they'd be. They all seemed like very cheap quality products, as the material was very light, and the products were certainly not the best. The liquid lipstick is pigmented, but a very thin and "liquidy" formula. (It also stained my fingers, and got all over my teeth). The color lock lipstick was nice and well pigmented, but it smells strongly of chemicals, or perhaps like really old lipstick. The lip gloss was brighter than expected, and quite thin and sticky. The cheek and lip tint was pigmented when I touched it, but the colour did not transfer well onto my face. Lastly, the pop art lipstick was in poor condition upon arrival - I opened it and the lipstick fell right out. Despite all this, the shipment did come within days of ordering, so I will applaud them for that. I also only ordered lip products, so maybe lips just aren't their thing. However, the moral of the story is: if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. (Even if the company claims to be high quality).

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?