Review of BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics reviews

Tel: .888-545-4744

qwertya1
12/13/18

Ordered three weeks ago and still no usable tracking number. Customer service won't let me cancel order. Said they ship "very quickly". The tracking number provided will not work on any shipping site I can find. Emailed back and forth a couple of times with a very passive-aggressive rep. Then their replies just stopped. Thank God I used Paypal. Trying to get a refund that way...

reneec174
12/13/18

I placed my order on 12/2/2018, it has still not shipped. I had hoped to have it by Christmas, but that is not going to happen. Customer service is terrible. I will never order from this company again!!

ravynw
12/11/18

I ordered an item almost a month ago and it took a month to send it to me... im so frustrated. I promise I won't order from them again

kimr267
12/11/18

I ordered on a Thursday and I am supposed to receive it today (Tuesday). I paid for 2-day shipping and customer service would not refund me the difference. So dont order express shipping! Secondly, the website/tracking/SMS updates are non-existent. They do not give you updates or tracking on the order. Even after checking today, it still only said ordered; no processing, no sent out for shipment. Third, I emailed customer service and I received no response back which led me to call them. I called at 7am on the dot and waited TWELVE minutes before anyone ever came on. She had to keep putting me on hold to check with different people for my tracking question and refund question. I've ordered from bh before and never had issues until now. I even posted on my social medi about a great sale they were having. After this instance, I probably wont be ordering from them again.

robertf550
12/3/18

I ordered BH Cosmetics products for my mother-in-Law this Christmas, since I know it's her favorite. The product arrived in only a week after placing my order. It looks like it's packaged securely. It should make her happy.

deeb127
11/27/18

I ordered from this company 2 weeks ago and immediately after placing the order realized that it would not ship to my location before I left the country. There was no other option for 1 day shipping on the website. Therefore I contacted the company to be told that the shopping address could be changed after the items were processed. after receiving the email that they were processed I contacted the company again only to be told that that information was incorrect and I would have to have the package returned for payment to be credited. Needless to say the hotel still accepted the package with no other way of having it shipped to me. Thanks BH... you rock- NOT. Never ordering AGAIN.

eleanorm39
11/19/18

The cosmetic products I've bought are always bundled securely. That's more than I can say for some of the other cosmetic products I've tried. When you order from BH Cosmetics, you know what you're going to get. Please keep delivering quality over quantity

ameliaw27
11/18/18

So far, the products have met my expectations. I have received each product in mint condition and the makeup was presented professionally. I'm looking forward to future purchases from BH Cosmetics!

jabak1
11/6/18

I ordered two exact items on the same day in the same order but was charged more for one of them. I contacted their customer service and ask for a refund of the amount I was overcharged. The customer service representative said no because I was charged correctly. I asked something along the lines of - are you saying that your company charges two different prices for the same item that was ordered on the same day in the same order that was delivered in the same box? She essentially said yes. Well, it appears that BHCosmetics may be in violation of Business and Professions Code section 17500.

If you have been charged two different prices for the same item or was charged a higher price than what was advertised you may want to contact this law firm that specializes in consumer class action lawsuits.

In consumer class action lawsuits it doesn't matter how much each litigant was overcharged because it is the collective class that is usually represented. In my opinion I think some companies hope that the customer will just walk away from the minor amount that they overcharged but I think the only way to stop the practice is to send a collective message.

taylork51
10/27/18

I found this brand through their brush sets on Ulta. They had great reviews, however all of the sets were sold out on Ulta's website so I went straight to BH cosmetics to make a purchase. Submitted my order over a month ago. The order was "shipped" the next day; Tracking showed no movement for weeks. After trying to contact the company with no response, I submitted a claim through my bank to revoke the charge. Shady business practice and bad customer support. I recommend staying away from this company and spending your money with someone more reliable.

tiaz3
10/16/18

I ordered five items, and was let down by every single one of them. First, they were all a different size than I thought they'd be. They all seemed like very cheap quality products, as the material was very light, and the products were certainly not the best. The liquid lipstick is pigmented, but a very thin and "liquidy" formula. (It also stained my fingers, and got all over my teeth). The color lock lipstick was nice and well pigmented, but it smells strongly of chemicals, or perhaps like really old lipstick. The lip gloss was brighter than expected, and quite thin and sticky. The cheek and lip tint was pigmented when I touched it, but the colour did not transfer well onto my face. Lastly, the pop art lipstick was in poor condition upon arrival - I opened it and the lipstick fell right out. Despite all this, the shipment did come within days of ordering, so I will applaud them for that. I also only ordered lip products, so maybe lips just aren't their thing. However, the moral of the story is: if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. (Even if the company claims to be high quality).

nataliec96
10/12/18

My order never arrived the day it was meant to, and even though I signed up for SMS notifications for DELAYS and delivery, I never got any kind of notice that my package was going to be late. Instead, I had to physically log on to FedEx tracking to find my package and when I sent a message addressing my problems, I never received a response. There are too many companies that are WAY more reliable for me to even attempt to order from this company again, especially considering the obvious disrespect to their customers. I'm so disappointed.

tiffanyn47
10/7/18

I've seen negative reviews on this brand and especially about their shipping & damage of products. Maybe I was the lucky one but my order came neatly and I got my package the same week I ordered it! Bh Cosmetics is so cheap and have good quality makeup! Would buy again

addisena
10/3/18

I love BH Cosmetics! There isn't one product that I have got that I didn't love! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy, easy to blend out. I love that they have lots of color options when it comes to the eyeshadows. I love the different textures they use. Just all around I am in love with BH Cosmetics! Plus they're very affordable!

megans176
9/30/18

I ordered a foundation (BH liquid foundation naturally flawless) over a month ago, I was charged for it but I never got it

dhivyan
9/23/18

I ordered 4 items from https://www.bhcosmetics.com got the mail after 4 days with 2 of my items I was ok like maybe they will send the other 2 products after due to low stock but they didn't inform me or anything been 2 weeks no package nothing but got a email saying all my products was send Delivered TOGETHER like I only got 2 out of trying 4 items I ordered been emailing n messaging them for 2 day no reply they basically took my money I got proof from the courier it's says 2 item delivered not 4

emilyw169
9/20/18

I ordere the ultimate artistry palette, received it with 2 broken shadows, no big deal just have to send in the pics and they send a new one. But then the new one also had a broken shadow, one of the same ones from the original palette I received, so I call, only wanting a COMPLETE PALETTE WITH NO BROKEN SHADOWS but apparently that was too hard for the customer service woman to understand and she just kept repeating the same thing, and said if I get the THIRD palette and it's broken then I can't return it again

katrinaj21
9/20/18

Very pleased with the product, bh cosmetics is very popular brand I love all of their products! Great professional business.

clarar37
9/8/18

Its september and its our month virgos! Bh cosmetics is on sale as part of the 21 days of beauty at ulta in store and online. The eyeshafow pallette are now $15 with code 656803 to get $3.50 off purchase

marier47
8/28/18

This company is so slow on orders. I ended up ordering from ColourPop instead so glad I tried them out it was well worth it even the packaging was nice! I do not know what is going on with bhcosmetics company maybe they are not doing well it is hard to tell.

viviang41
8/28/18

I was so excited when I received my product but when I received it it was late first of all and most upsettingly the pallet was shattered the black shadow was all over the entire pallet so when I opened it it got all over me

sabrinaa32
8/15/18

My package was late so I tracked it and apparently Fedex returned it cause they put the wrong address and now they're making me pay an extra $5 for reshipment

katier107
8/13/18

I ordered 60 dollars worth of makeup from this company on July 16. It is now August 13th and no sign of my package. The money was taken out of my bank account but the package was never received. When I tried to call to see what they could do about it I was put on hold and the phone eventually hung up or told you to leave a message (I've left many never got a call back) after waiting for one and a half hours on the phone trying to talk to a REAL person I gave up on getting my makeup. I'm never getting it and this company has the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.

princessd5
8/12/18

The quality of the materials are amazing. They put in a lot of time and effort in their products and make it for everyone to love. Also their eyeshadows are really pigmented

maryj551
8/3/18

First, the products are fantastic. Highly pigmented and excellent prices. I have found them to be on par or better than much more expensive brands. In fact, I was just comparing one of their liquid lip colors to a similar product from Anastasia Beverly Hills and found the BH Cosmetics product performed better.

Second, my past and recent orders have been timely and shipped just as expected. I ordered products last month that shipped within three days and I received four days later. Now, I'm on a west coast, only a couple of states away from their location, so it's possible that influences my positive shipping experiences.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?