Review of BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics reviews

Tel: .888-545-4744

mckayleel
7/18/18

i ordered my makeup on july 2 and its july 18 , im beyond furious , i dont even think im going to receive it , they are awful , never ordering again

stefanian
7/18/18

i ordered from them on 29/05/18 and today is 18/07/18 when they had the products on sale including the delux carli pallet which is no longer available. still no package and i have been contacting them asking for an international shipping number since the one they sent was invalid for months now. their answer.. your package has been either lost or stolen. i asked them to resend the package and they said ' its against our companys policy to resend packages'. so even if i wanted to order again, the pallet is no longer available.. im soo upset with the way they handled this. i believed that the package was never shipped to begin with and the real reason for not resending is because the products are now full price and they want me to now pay full instead of half price. i asked to have a manager contact me instead they just issued a refund thinking it would end there.. think again BH!!! ive already contacted paypal about the matter. Your customers should know what rubbish company you have and that your customer service is whack!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY AND SPREAD THE WORD OF HOW BAD THEY ARE. THIS COMPANY IS A RISK TO ORDER FROM..

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

teresad87
6/12/18

If i could rate this 0/5 starts I would. On their website it says to allow 2 days to process and then 6-8 to ship. I ordered my packaged may 30, and got a confirmation on june 2. It is now June 12 and it says my package is going to arrive on the18th. It originally said june 11. I wish I read the reviews and saw how slow this was. The MUAs on youtube should have stated this.

cy10
6/7/18

I paid for my items online on May 24, they didn't ship until June 1. Still in transit and today is June 7. (Suppose to arrive by Saturday, today is Thursday) I live in Florida and this company is based in California. They ship like they are sending it from another country. The only reason I bought the items were because of some of my MUA's I am subscribed to on YouTube gave great reviews on their Eyeshadow Pallettes. I guess they forgot to mention about the slow and shiftless shipping but fast accepting payment that this company does. Once these pallettes arrive, I will never order from them ever again. I'll stick with the companies that I know that will ship at faster pace. BTW, some of these Youtube MUA's should be ashamed for not stating the obvious when ordering from companies like this (Talking to the ones who paid with their own money to review the product). They may have gotten me once, but I won't be a fool twice.

juribeths
6/5/18

They reply so late and act as if they are ignoring you! I odered a few items a week ago and never got an email saying it shipped! Said it was put on "billing hold" .. never buying from them again

kylieh14
6/4/18

I've used BH Cosmetic products in the past and have never had any issues. I received a Contour & Color product and first time I tried using it, one of the colors was completely hollowed out which caused it to completely shatter into all of the other colors. I tried contacting Customer Service and they wouldn't do anything since I had received it and it was beyond 14 days (though it had to be sent from my family after BH shipment out to Europe, so it was not in my possession until after the 14 day period). Not a good experience. Companies will not grow or last long if they keep up this lack of customer service. Very disappointed.

lenitel
5/29/18

Spent an hour and 10mins on the phone and nobody answered. I emailed them and they were not helpful at all

elkaddourin
5/16/18

this was my first order, i placed my order 4weeks ago and till now it doesn't arrive and its always stuks "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending" very bad experience .............

marias369
5/11/18

My go to makeup online store. Their make up is good quality & cheap. I have purchased from them back to back because they always have great deals. I've never had a complain, my husband gets mad because I spend so much money on makeup but how can I not spend when it's so cheap.

kaylam67
5/2/18

Ordered 5 items and was suppose to get a free gift as it was in my cart, never recieved and it took forever to ship!

hanana11
4/28/18

It was the worst experience ever, I placed my order five weeks ago and until now It doesn't arrive.
Also when I contacted the customer services they weren't helpful at all!
There is no point in lowering your prices if you will make us wait like this!!

melissad124
4/16/18

Maybe I lucked out, but I ordered my products last Friday, and received today. I had free shipping, and completely understand economy shipping to keep the price down.

I'd be annoyed if I were paying a subscription for free shipping and had to wait a week for my order, but these are all discounted products and part of that discount passed on is keeping shipping costs at a minimum. You're not getting 2 day delivery with that price breakdown.

swanlyr
4/10/18

This was my first time ordering from them, I ordered 2 Modern Mattes 28 Colors Eye shadow Pallete, and a contour kit. The shipping was terribly slow, I had a shipment from the notoriously slow EMS processed and shipped faster than this (I'm in Philadelphia so makes no sense to me that a package from China made it faster than one coming from within the US). Waiting so long for my product wasn't the disappointment though, when it finally made it one of my eye shadow kits were missing. I contacted the company and they replied the same day at least and asked me if I would like to reship it so I agreed because I wanted the product. In all honesty I shouldv'e taken the refund because the one that they reshipped has the red color completely smashed, mixed with the top coat of all the colors and if i want them clear from the red I have to keep wasting product trying to reach the core of the eye shadow container. I hardly ever take time give bad reviews, and in case of the reshipment I understand we are all humans and mistakes can happen, but this is my hard earned money out the window and now I'm still waiting for them to reply and see how they handle this horrible experience. If you are luckier than me and have a better service the product is worth the price and it works. It's just everything that's bad about BH

Tip for consumers: Seriously just take your money somewhere else.

mairal1
4/7/18

will i ever get my packaged delivered they should aleast let me know shipping will take two weeks or more !! i will never buy from BH COSMETICS ever again.

mariama32
3/19/18

I paid for the order but never received the order and they didn't give my money back and I sent an email, they never reply !

kiddarnhuec
2/28/18

I was charged $45 at the checkout with proof of the page and when PayPal deducted if from my bank account BH Cosmetics took $90 DOUBLE WHAT I AGREED TO. So we sent them an request for a canceled order and refund and they declined saying nothing they could do. Clearly they need to hire someone who knows how to hand out refunds because overcharging and not giving the money back is wrong and absurd. Charging $90 for cheap Chinese products is not what was expected when visiting their website. Do not use unless you want to waste money and probably not receive the product with their poor customer service.

ellenf31
2/26/18

I ordered makeup during one of the sales, and everything was processed so quickly which I couldn't believe as most reviews spoke poorly of the wait times. Oh but now I understand.
I never received the package, nor a refund despite waiting well over a month for it arrive!! Do not make the same foolish mistake as I did.

dailynnr
2/19/18

I ordered some makeup brushes during a sale where all brushes were 35% off and I honestly didnt expect much because I was getting the brushes for such a good price. They came super fast and was so surprised with quality. They were super soft and fluffy brushes and the makeup bag that came with one set was super nice quality. I use the brushes everyday to do my makeup and I cant ever go back to my old ones.

humayran
1/21/18

Why isn't my packaging arriving its still in transit and is already in the UK so what is the delay???

annm296
1/16/18

I have ordered from them at least twice, and each time the package has taken longer than expected. I absolutely love what I have gotten from them, the mascara I'm still on the fence about but everything else I love. The packaging it's shipped in is amazing, everything came perfectly packed no damage. I sent an email asking a question to them and received a quick response. The eye shadows are so pretty and have such great color. The lip pencils and liquid lipsticks are so pigmented and have great staying power. Overall, I would recommend ordering very early and paying attention to the sales. I would order again and suggest this company to others.

hs96
1/15/18
• Updated review

Ok here is an update to what I wrote earlier about my experience with my BH Cosmetics order. So I finally received my order after 7 weeks and after paying the customs 30 euros I opened the package and there was 6 of the items I ordered ( I order 16 items ) and someone else's order information slip. There was details of this person, what they ordered and the tracking code to their order. Just out of curiosity I checked where this order info was supposed to go and it said Canada. Erm I am in Finland. I have never been so furious with any company in my life, BH Cosmetics is a JOKE!! So I have emailed again many times and have waited for an answer about 2 weeks now. Also I can see that the items I most wanted are now out of stock, 1 of them being a limited editions one! If they ever get back to me I know already what they are going to say - that they will refund my money etc. In any other case I would accept that at this point as I am so done with them and just want this whole mess to over. BUT I paid 52 dollars for the shipping fees + 30 euros for the customs so I really dont think it's fair if they refund the money because then I will lose the shipping fee + customs money. I honestly cant believe they have so so so awful customer service, it's unreal!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM BH COSMETICS if you are an international customer! I do not recommend that!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM BH COSMETICS!!! DON'T DO THAT!

“SHIPPING TOOK FOREVER, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, PRODUCTS MISSING...”
12/29/17
• Previous review

I am so glad I found this page as I have been SO frustrated with the company! I ordered in November and shipping took 6 weeks to Finland, I also paid for shipping 52 dollars. I ordered bunch of stuff from them but the reason I ordered from them was to get the Cosmetics Bag they sell. So I found out from the website 4 weeks later (from the order date) that they haven't even sent the Cosmetics bag and no it was never out of stock etc. I was upset when I found out that and contacted them about 5 times with email before anyone got back to me. I wrote that I really want to get the item and I have already paid for it + the shipping fee for the item. Once they did get back to me they asked me to send a photo of the order?! Well I haven't even received the order. Plus they said they can refund me or put the money to my BH account. I wrote back to them saying thay it is their mistake that they haven't sent the item so I dont want refund etc - I want the item shipped to me ASAP. Took again forever to them to answer and they send the exact same email saying they can refund me or give the BH account credit?! I was furious and wrote back to them that I want the item - and then nothing. I have written them about 8 times now and they still haven't answered! I am livid! Never ever have I had such an awful customer service experience anywhere! And believe me I have had many many horrible experiences in the past! Also I have been working in customer service myself about 15 years so I know this is unacceptable. Like come on seriously! Never again ordering from them.

anona52
1/11/18

I ordered on Christmas Eve 2017 to Australia so I was prepared to wait a while knowing it's a busy time of year with a lot of public holidays, however it's been nearly 3 weeks and all I have received is 1 palate (I also ordered an eyeliner, blush and the palate was meant to come with 2 brushes). I got an email a few days after ordering saying they had mixed up my order and sent the wrong palate originally, so they were sending the wrong one AND the one I had ordered, knew this was too good to be true...
At the checkout I didn't realise it was in US dollars and my total was $32 however when I checked by bank account they had withdrawn $42 because of the conversion, which I was okay with because I thought I was getting all these products what's another $10
They made an attempted delivery at my house after 2 weeks on Thursday however I was not home and they didn't leave a postal slip or anything, I only found out by checking the tracking number on my emails. I figured they would come back on Friday or Monday of the next week however they didn't, I emailed asking if they knew if they were coming back and nothing. Eventually the following Wednesday i reciverd by package super excited to find it only had 1 item in it... so I emailed them saying items were missing and they're asking me to provide an image of the postal slip but there was none in the box which I thought was odd.
So I've currently paid $42 for one palate which isn't the end of the world but it's super dissapointing, I will be attempting to get a refund however I can't see this going well.
Never had such a bad experience with online shopping and won't be shopping there again

ivyd12
12/27/17

Complete scam, takes your money and never sends the product! Spent an hour on hold with no live body, only commercials on loop. Sent emails.. no reply.
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! DONT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

vivianar4
12/19/17

This is my second time ordering products from BH cosmetics i had problems with the first on how long it took for my package to get delivered i waited over almost a month! But i got over it since the products themselves were amazing. So i though lets give it another go maybe it was a one time thing. Well i was wrong. Same thing happened AGAIN its been over 2 weeks and my products arent here yet. whats taking so long. Wish it weren't so hard for me to like bh ughh :(

lisad267
12/18/17

In September my credit card information was used to purchase items through BH cosmetics. I immediately shut down my card and processed a fraudulent charge form with my bank. BH Cosmetics argued my case, saying they had delivered the items to me. They did not: they sent the items to a Cargo shipping company in Westminster, CA (I do not live in that state, nor have I ever been to Westminster). The receipt shows that the order was processed in CDT, whereas I live in MST. They email address is also fake, but their argument was that all of this matched with my information. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?