Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744
wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

marier47
8/28/18

This company is so slow on orders. I ended up ordering from ColourPop instead so glad I tried them out it was well worth it even the packaging was nice! I do not know what is going on with bhcosmetics company maybe they are not doing well it is hard to tell.

viviang41
8/28/18

I was so excited when I received my product but when I received it it was late first of all and most upsettingly the pallet was shattered the black shadow was all over the entire pallet so when I opened it it got all over me

sabrinaa32
8/15/18

My package was late so I tracked it and apparently Fedex returned it cause they put the wrong address and now they're making me pay an extra $5 for reshipment

katier107
8/13/18

I ordered 60 dollars worth of makeup from this company on July 16. It is now August 13th and no sign of my package. The money was taken out of my bank account but the package was never received. When I tried to call to see what they could do about it I was put on hold and the phone eventually hung up or told you to leave a message (I've left many never got a call back) after waiting for one and a half hours on the phone trying to talk to a REAL person I gave up on getting my makeup. I'm never getting it and this company has the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.

princessd5
8/12/18

The quality of the materials are amazing. They put in a lot of time and effort in their products and make it for everyone to love. Also their eyeshadows are really pigmented

maryj551
8/3/18

First, the products are fantastic. Highly pigmented and excellent prices. I have found them to be on par or better than much more expensive brands. In fact, I was just comparing one of their liquid lip colors to a similar product from Anastasia Beverly Hills and found the BH Cosmetics product performed better.

Second, my past and recent orders have been timely and shipped just as expected. I ordered products last month that shipped within three days and I received four days later. Now, I'm on a west coast, only a couple of states away from their location, so it's possible that influences my positive shipping experiences.

mckayleel
7/18/18

i ordered my makeup on july 2 and its july 18 , im beyond furious , i dont even think im going to receive it , they are awful , never ordering again

stefanian
7/18/18

i ordered from them on 29/05/18 and today is 18/07/18 when they had the products on sale including the delux carli pallet which is no longer available. still no package and i have been contacting them asking for an international shipping number since the one they sent was invalid for months now. their answer.. your package has been either lost or stolen. i asked them to resend the package and they said ' its against our companys policy to resend packages'. so even if i wanted to order again, the pallet is no longer available.. im soo upset with the way they handled this. i believed that the package was never shipped to begin with and the real reason for not resending is because the products are now full price and they want me to now pay full instead of half price. i asked to have a manager contact me instead they just issued a refund thinking it would end there.. think again BH!!! ive already contacted paypal about the matter. Your customers should know what rubbish company you have and that your customer service is whack!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU STAY AWAY AND SPREAD THE WORD OF HOW BAD THEY ARE. THIS COMPANY IS A RISK TO ORDER FROM..

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!

teresad87
6/12/18

If i could rate this 0/5 starts I would. On their website it says to allow 2 days to process and then 6-8 to ship. I ordered my packaged may 30, and got a confirmation on june 2. It is now June 12 and it says my package is going to arrive on the18th. It originally said june 11. I wish I read the reviews and saw how slow this was. The MUAs on youtube should have stated this.

cy10
6/7/18

I paid for my items online on May 24, they didn't ship until June 1. Still in transit and today is June 7. (Suppose to arrive by Saturday, today is Thursday) I live in Florida and this company is based in California. They ship like they are sending it from another country. The only reason I bought the items were because of some of my MUA's I am subscribed to on YouTube gave great reviews on their Eyeshadow Pallettes. I guess they forgot to mention about the slow and shiftless shipping but fast accepting payment that this company does. Once these pallettes arrive, I will never order from them ever again. I'll stick with the companies that I know that will ship at faster pace. BTW, some of these Youtube MUA's should be ashamed for not stating the obvious when ordering from companies like this (Talking to the ones who paid with their own money to review the product). They may have gotten me once, but I won't be a fool twice.

juribeths
6/5/18

They reply so late and act as if they are ignoring you! I odered a few items a week ago and never got an email saying it shipped! Said it was put on "billing hold" .. never buying from them again

kylieh14
6/4/18

I've used BH Cosmetic products in the past and have never had any issues. I received a Contour & Color product and first time I tried using it, one of the colors was completely hollowed out which caused it to completely shatter into all of the other colors. I tried contacting Customer Service and they wouldn't do anything since I had received it and it was beyond 14 days (though it had to be sent from my family after BH shipment out to Europe, so it was not in my possession until after the 14 day period). Not a good experience. Companies will not grow or last long if they keep up this lack of customer service. Very disappointed.

lenitel
5/29/18

Spent an hour and 10mins on the phone and nobody answered. I emailed them and they were not helpful at all

elkaddourin
5/16/18

this was my first order, i placed my order 4weeks ago and till now it doesn't arrive and its always stuks "Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending" very bad experience .............

marias369
5/11/18

My go to makeup online store. Their make up is good quality & cheap. I have purchased from them back to back because they always have great deals. I've never had a complain, my husband gets mad because I spend so much money on makeup but how can I not spend when it's so cheap.

kaylam67
5/2/18

Ordered 5 items and was suppose to get a free gift as it was in my cart, never recieved and it took forever to ship!

hanana11
4/28/18

It was the worst experience ever, I placed my order five weeks ago and until now It doesn't arrive.
Also when I contacted the customer services they weren't helpful at all!
There is no point in lowering your prices if you will make us wait like this!!

melissad124
4/16/18

Maybe I lucked out, but I ordered my products last Friday, and received today. I had free shipping, and completely understand economy shipping to keep the price down.

I'd be annoyed if I were paying a subscription for free shipping and had to wait a week for my order, but these are all discounted products and part of that discount passed on is keeping shipping costs at a minimum. You're not getting 2 day delivery with that price breakdown.

swanlyr
4/10/18

This was my first time ordering from them, I ordered 2 Modern Mattes 28 Colors Eye shadow Pallete, and a contour kit. The shipping was terribly slow, I had a shipment from the notoriously slow EMS processed and shipped faster than this (I'm in Philadelphia so makes no sense to me that a package from China made it faster than one coming from within the US). Waiting so long for my product wasn't the disappointment though, when it finally made it one of my eye shadow kits were missing. I contacted the company and they replied the same day at least and asked me if I would like to reship it so I agreed because I wanted the product. In all honesty I shouldv'e taken the refund because the one that they reshipped has the red color completely smashed, mixed with the top coat of all the colors and if i want them clear from the red I have to keep wasting product trying to reach the core of the eye shadow container. I hardly ever take time give bad reviews, and in case of the reshipment I understand we are all humans and mistakes can happen, but this is my hard earned money out the window and now I'm still waiting for them to reply and see how they handle this horrible experience. If you are luckier than me and have a better service the product is worth the price and it works. It's just everything that's bad about BH

Tip for consumers: Seriously just take your money somewhere else.

mairal1
4/7/18

will i ever get my packaged delivered they should aleast let me know shipping will take two weeks or more !! i will never buy from BH COSMETICS ever again.

mariama32
3/19/18

I paid for the order but never received the order and they didn't give my money back and I sent an email, they never reply !

kiddarnhuec
2/28/18

I was charged $45 at the checkout with proof of the page and when PayPal deducted if from my bank account BH Cosmetics took $90 DOUBLE WHAT I AGREED TO. So we sent them an request for a canceled order and refund and they declined saying nothing they could do. Clearly they need to hire someone who knows how to hand out refunds because overcharging and not giving the money back is wrong and absurd. Charging $90 for cheap Chinese products is not what was expected when visiting their website. Do not use unless you want to waste money and probably not receive the product with their poor customer service.

ellenf31
2/26/18

I ordered makeup during one of the sales, and everything was processed so quickly which I couldn't believe as most reviews spoke poorly of the wait times. Oh but now I understand.
I never received the package, nor a refund despite waiting well over a month for it arrive!! Do not make the same foolish mistake as I did.

dailynnr
2/19/18

I ordered some makeup brushes during a sale where all brushes were 35% off and I honestly didnt expect much because I was getting the brushes for such a good price. They came super fast and was so surprised with quality. They were super soft and fluffy brushes and the makeup bag that came with one set was super nice quality. I use the brushes everyday to do my makeup and I cant ever go back to my old ones.

humayran
1/21/18

Why isn't my packaging arriving its still in transit and is already in the UK so what is the delay???

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?