Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744
wholesale@bhcosmetics.com

mairal1
4/7/18

will i ever get my packaged delivered they should aleast let me know shipping will take two weeks or more !! i will never buy from BH COSMETICS ever again.

mariama32
3/19/18

I paid for the order but never received the order and they didn't give my money back and I sent an email, they never reply !

kiddarnhuec
2/28/18

I was charged $45 at the checkout with proof of the page and when PayPal deducted if from my bank account BH Cosmetics took $90 DOUBLE WHAT I AGREED TO. So we sent them an request for a canceled order and refund and they declined saying nothing they could do. Clearly they need to hire someone who knows how to hand out refunds because overcharging and not giving the money back is wrong and absurd. Charging $90 for cheap Chinese products is not what was expected when visiting their website. Do not use unless you want to waste money and probably not receive the product with their poor customer service.

ellenf31
2/26/18

I ordered makeup during one of the sales, and everything was processed so quickly which I couldn't believe as most reviews spoke poorly of the wait times. Oh but now I understand.
I never received the package, nor a refund despite waiting well over a month for it arrive!! Do not make the same foolish mistake as I did.

dailynnr
2/19/18

I ordered some makeup brushes during a sale where all brushes were 35% off and I honestly didnt expect much because I was getting the brushes for such a good price. They came super fast and was so surprised with quality. They were super soft and fluffy brushes and the makeup bag that came with one set was super nice quality. I use the brushes everyday to do my makeup and I cant ever go back to my old ones.

humayran
1/21/18

Why isn't my packaging arriving its still in transit and is already in the UK so what is the delay???

annm296
1/16/18

I have ordered from them at least twice, and each time the package has taken longer than expected. I absolutely love what I have gotten from them, the mascara I'm still on the fence about but everything else I love. The packaging it's shipped in is amazing, everything came perfectly packed no damage. I sent an email asking a question to them and received a quick response. The eye shadows are so pretty and have such great color. The lip pencils and liquid lipsticks are so pigmented and have great staying power. Overall, I would recommend ordering very early and paying attention to the sales. I would order again and suggest this company to others.

hs96
1/15/18
• Updated review

Ok here is an update to what I wrote earlier about my experience with my BH Cosmetics order. So I finally received my order after 7 weeks and after paying the customs 30 euros I opened the package and there was 6 of the items I ordered ( I order 16 items ) and someone else's order information slip. There was details of this person, what they ordered and the tracking code to their order. Just out of curiosity I checked where this order info was supposed to go and it said Canada. Erm I am in Finland. I have never been so furious with any company in my life, BH Cosmetics is a JOKE!! So I have emailed again many times and have waited for an answer about 2 weeks now. Also I can see that the items I most wanted are now out of stock, 1 of them being a limited editions one! If they ever get back to me I know already what they are going to say - that they will refund my money etc. In any other case I would accept that at this point as I am so done with them and just want this whole mess to over. BUT I paid 52 dollars for the shipping fees + 30 euros for the customs so I really dont think it's fair if they refund the money because then I will lose the shipping fee + customs money. I honestly cant believe they have so so so awful customer service, it's unreal!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM BH COSMETICS if you are an international customer! I do not recommend that!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM BH COSMETICS!!! DON'T DO THAT!

“SHIPPING TOOK FOREVER, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, PRODUCTS MISSING...”
12/29/17
• Previous review

I am so glad I found this page as I have been SO frustrated with the company! I ordered in November and shipping took 6 weeks to Finland, I also paid for shipping 52 dollars. I ordered bunch of stuff from them but the reason I ordered from them was to get the Cosmetics Bag they sell. So I found out from the website 4 weeks later (from the order date) that they haven't even sent the Cosmetics bag and no it was never out of stock etc. I was upset when I found out that and contacted them about 5 times with email before anyone got back to me. I wrote that I really want to get the item and I have already paid for it + the shipping fee for the item. Once they did get back to me they asked me to send a photo of the order?! Well I haven't even received the order. Plus they said they can refund me or put the money to my BH account. I wrote back to them saying thay it is their mistake that they haven't sent the item so I dont want refund etc - I want the item shipped to me ASAP. Took again forever to them to answer and they send the exact same email saying they can refund me or give the BH account credit?! I was furious and wrote back to them that I want the item - and then nothing. I have written them about 8 times now and they still haven't answered! I am livid! Never ever have I had such an awful customer service experience anywhere! And believe me I have had many many horrible experiences in the past! Also I have been working in customer service myself about 15 years so I know this is unacceptable. Like come on seriously! Never again ordering from them.

anona52
1/11/18

I ordered on Christmas Eve 2017 to Australia so I was prepared to wait a while knowing it's a busy time of year with a lot of public holidays, however it's been nearly 3 weeks and all I have received is 1 palate (I also ordered an eyeliner, blush and the palate was meant to come with 2 brushes). I got an email a few days after ordering saying they had mixed up my order and sent the wrong palate originally, so they were sending the wrong one AND the one I had ordered, knew this was too good to be true...
At the checkout I didn't realise it was in US dollars and my total was $32 however when I checked by bank account they had withdrawn $42 because of the conversion, which I was okay with because I thought I was getting all these products what's another $10
They made an attempted delivery at my house after 2 weeks on Thursday however I was not home and they didn't leave a postal slip or anything, I only found out by checking the tracking number on my emails. I figured they would come back on Friday or Monday of the next week however they didn't, I emailed asking if they knew if they were coming back and nothing. Eventually the following Wednesday i reciverd by package super excited to find it only had 1 item in it... so I emailed them saying items were missing and they're asking me to provide an image of the postal slip but there was none in the box which I thought was odd.
So I've currently paid $42 for one palate which isn't the end of the world but it's super dissapointing, I will be attempting to get a refund however I can't see this going well.
Never had such a bad experience with online shopping and won't be shopping there again

ivyd12
12/27/17

Complete scam, takes your money and never sends the product! Spent an hour on hold with no live body, only commercials on loop. Sent emails.. no reply.
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! DONT BUY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!

vivianar4
12/19/17

This is my second time ordering products from BH cosmetics i had problems with the first on how long it took for my package to get delivered i waited over almost a month! But i got over it since the products themselves were amazing. So i though lets give it another go maybe it was a one time thing. Well i was wrong. Same thing happened AGAIN its been over 2 weeks and my products arent here yet. whats taking so long. Wish it weren't so hard for me to like bh ughh :(

lisad267
12/18/17

In September my credit card information was used to purchase items through BH cosmetics. I immediately shut down my card and processed a fraudulent charge form with my bank. BH Cosmetics argued my case, saying they had delivered the items to me. They did not: they sent the items to a Cargo shipping company in Westminster, CA (I do not live in that state, nor have I ever been to Westminster). The receipt shows that the order was processed in CDT, whereas I live in MST. They email address is also fake, but their argument was that all of this matched with my information. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

heleni12
12/18/17

It was the first time that i ordered from there and I regret it. I am still waiting for my package it's been up to 1 month I ordered it on 31 of Octomber. I live in Europe so I said to myself before ordering to wait 30 working days instead of 10 working days as they said cause I know how the shipment goes.. and still got nothing! I emailed them and they told me that my package delivered from the first 5 days i have ordered it. I called my post office they couldn't find anything with that tracking number that BH gave me. My package is just missing and the tracking service online says that my package is in transit... Still??? I asked them for refund and they said that they will proceed in 3-5 days let's see.. Why BH Cosmetics?? I was so happy to receive my cosmetics and presents for my friends and you just disappoint me. In our country we do not have any other way to get your products. :(

jovieb
12/13/17

I contacted BH cusmetics customer service, I said that I want a full refund, but they said its not their fault but the USPS fault, but after making a fuzz, they probably send it again, because it only took them less than a week for me to get my package. So, since I cant have the full refund I asked for the shipping fee to be refunded, because I dont see the point of paying $25 for shipping and having to wait a month for a package. After I got my package I didnt hear anything from them back, nor did I see a refund in my statement. Anyways, BH cosmetics doesnt know how to deal with customer. I dont want anything to do with them. That was my first and last purchase. Never again! Theres no point of contacting customer service if they cant help out whatsoever.

shaquanj
12/11/17

It's a shame the product is so good, yet the shipping is an absolute JOKE. They're using FedEx Smartpost. USPS is absolute crap when it comes to actually deliver the package. IDK why FedEx thought it was a good idea to partner with them, but it wasn't. FedEx is good with their part, but USPS literally takes their sweet time when delivering. My package has been sitting at USPS for almost a week. A WEEK. GET BETTER SHIPPING! Look at your reviews and the amount of complaints. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING.

louisem77
12/11/17

i will never buy from you guys again. i ordered for 40 dollars,and shipping to europe, wich takes 10-13 days. guess what! it's been 20 days, and i haven't gotten anything. $#*!ing $#*!ty crappy urgh

samanthah93
12/11/17

I ordered 2 months in advance because Christmas is the worst time to order anything online and can be delayed due to high volumes of packages and letters being sent out. I got my pallets right on time and everything I ordered which was 2 pallet sets and 2 sets of brushes. Their products are amazing for the price. Id advise anyone looking to buy online around Christmas to use their common sense and order early, unless you feel like paying for expedited shipping, it will take longer to arrive then non seasonal months.

lisyr
12/9/17

I placed an ordered this afternoon and right after hitting submit they gave me a confirmation number and details about my package including the shipping details (WHICH they did not go over before purchase) stating that it would take 4-6 business days for the order to process and another 3-4 days for it to arrive. Seeing as this would be cutting it too close for Christmas ( it was supposed to be a Xmas gift) I emailed them and asked to please cancel my order immediately. I did this in less than 10 minutes after submitting the order. I received a reply HOURS later asking me to please be sure to review the orders carefully before submitting them as they DO NOT cancel orders. How can they not cancel orders if IT HAS NOT EVEN SHIPPED OR BEEN PROCESSED since it takes 4 - 6 business days?? To make it worse, according to their rep I am to wait for the package to arrive and DENY the delivery so that way they may refund me and from what Ive been reading, it can be a whole other month before I see the package at my front door. I honestly wish there was a way to screenshot their email and paste it on here. This will be the last time I purchase from them. EVER.

lob29
12/5/17
• Updated review

So my package finally came today (12/5) after waiting an entire month (placed my order on 11/6). AND GUESS WHAT?? I ordered 2 brush sets.. and they only sent ONE!!! I am so livid. I have never been so mad at a company. Now I am worried it wont be here by Christmas. Which should not be a concern since I ordered on 11/6!!!!! I just want this nightmare to be over. I will never ever order from them again! I am just so upset and angry.

“Finally sent out..”
11/30/17
• Previous review

I contacted them again about my order and got no response. I then contacted them again and told them I would be disputing the charge with my bank, since after over 3 weeks, my package had not even been shipped. When I told them that, they finally got back to me. They told me that my package must had gotten lost in the mail (which I just wanted to point out that I have seen them say that to a lot of people regarding their packages.. so how do so many go lost??). Nonetheless, they gave me a new tracking number and told me my order would be shipped out in 1-2 business days. I checked it today and it finally said in transit instead of label created. It says I should get it on December 5th. So after waiting almost exactly a month I will finally get my order...

“Over 3 weeks.. still have not shipped.”
11/28/17
• Previous review

I ordered on 11/6 and was notified of shipment on 11/11. Over three weeks later and the shipping info from fedex still says that only the label has been created. Still has not even been shipped. I only ordered 2 brush sets. I contacted them about a week ago and they told me they would refund my shipping ($6.95) and that the order had been shipped out and to wait 24-48 hours for fedex to update the change. Well its a week later and while I am happy they refunded my shipping, they did lie when they told me that it had indeed shipped out. 22 days later and still says label created. I am LIVID. I am considering disputing this with my bank before it gets to be too late. I thought I wouldnt have any problem getting my order before Christmas since I ordered on 11/6 (!!!) but I am concerned it is not even going to be sent out at all. Never ordering from them again.

claudial28
12/5/17

I placed an order on November 10 and today is December 5, still have not received my order. The tracking page is misleading and keeps pushing back the scheduled delivery date. I will be out of the country on 12/07, thought that the order would came before the date but noooo. It took them forever to process my order and forever for the shipping company to deliver. Shipping is not cheap either, and they use FedEx Smartpost, which is the worst delivery service to ship. I don't care how nice the products are, but their customer service is unacceptable.

cheniecer
12/1/17

I may not have had to wait as long as others, but I would like to note that the shipping is very so slow. I don't have any issues with the customer service, they were prompt with response and were very helpful. I work in customer service so I understand how it is and I'm a patient person, but I am also a consumer. I placed my order back on 11/09. I received a confirmation immediately and in the email it states 4-6 business days to process the order. Come 11/20 and it still has not been processed and shipped. Emailed customer service, they apologized and explained my order was just past the 6 business days of processing. We were on day 7 and it would process soon is what they told me. Order was processed the next day and I got the tracking number and it was shipped on 11/22. Thing is, on FedEx's website, it shows the label was made on 11/17. Why did it take 5 days (3 business days) to slap a label on a box and get it moving? My order was over 45$ so I could get the free shipping but the processing time is asinine. Anyway, I've been on top of my order since the day it shipped and I know once the package is out of the warehouse, its out of BH's hands, but FedEx it extremely slow. Currently, my package, according to the tracking information, it has been in Georgia for 4 days. My delivery was initially scheduled for today (as of yesterday) but when I checked it just now, it was moved back to 12/04. Btw, my order was being shipped to Florida. It'd be one thing to have to wait this long for an order coming overseas, but from my understanding, the warehouse my order shipped from was somewhere in California. It shouldn't take this long to arrive. Its ridiculous. Like I originally said, ordered it back on 11/09, being delivered on 12/04. That's a little under a month. I just hope the products make up for the slow shipping time. Right now its two stars from me.

makenzieg
11/27/17

I dont even know where to begin. I guess let me start by saying I ordered something from bh cosmetics November 9. Its November 27th now. Thats 18 days people. And... still no package. I ordered maybe 4 brush sets and one individual brush, my order was around $47, not a huge order or overly complicated. So I thought. I honestly dont know if BH cosmetics is like a made when ordered type company or they really just take THAT LONG to send an order out. Regardless, thats no excuse, especially when they charged me as soon as I placed the order. Idk the laws of online ordering, but I thought a business was only allowed to charge you once your order ships. A lot, if not every place Ive ever ordered from has put a hold on my card until my order ships, then they charge me. Remember, you dont get paid unless you deliver, or in this case, ship. If thats not the policy, it should be because thats just bad business. They charged me the second my order went through, and I waited the 2-6 business days or whatever it was for my order to be processed. TEN days passed when I finally emailed them on November 19th. They didnt get back with me until the 21st, and what do you know, my order miraculously shipped that same day! Kinda odd that once I $#*!ed, they mailed it out, right? Had I known it wouldve taken this long for some f****n makeup brushes, I wouldve said to hell with it. I dont even have the package yet and Im ready to return it, but oh wait, now Ive got to pay to ship it back and pay an additional 15% restocking fee?! Wow! They really know how to string you along then sock it to you! They should rename their brand to Twilight Zone Cosmetics. Once you click that place order button, theyre like haha I gotcha now!! I always read reviews too and of course they had 5 stars on everything, never read one thing about horrible shipping not once! Now that Im going through it and look up what other people have said about their shipping on a different website, I find out Im not the only one thats gotten scammed by Buncha Hoes Cosmetics. So my advice, one, dont order from them, unless you dont mind waiting a month for your things to come in, and two, read reviews on other websites, dont just rely on the reviews you read from the website youre ordering off of!!

samt96
11/23/17

Decided to buy stuff from their site and it was a total of 40 Dollars and for shipping it was about 25 dollars so I decided why not, thinking it would arrive fast but then I checked it was on USD but I was like why not do the total was abt 90 Canadian Dolllar. Its been 2 weeks and I still havent receive my order. Never buying their product again ..... u guys dont even deserve 1 star. Rate it 0

ldh3
11/21/17

I ordered two eyeshadow pallets November 9 and I still haven't received anything. I had to email them in order for them to finally send me an email saying my items were shipped about two days ago. However, I keep tracking the package and it's not changing.. it is saying, " shipment info sent to FedEx". This is ridiculous, and the customer service sucks they don't even reply to my messages. I am only trying to receive the items I paid for or receive a refund so I can order elsewhere.

cathyp48
11/19/17

I ordered an item on 11/12 and as of today (11/19), it STILL hasnt shipped AND I had to pay for the shipping. No doubt it will also be shipped Pony Express so will take another couple weeks, or longer, to receive. With so many places offering free and fast shipping, use ANY other company to buy rather than BH Cosmetics!

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?