Review of BH Cosmetics

BH Cosmetics reviews

Tel: .888-545-4744

heleni12
12/18/17

It was the first time that i ordered from there and I regret it. I am still waiting for my package it's been up to 1 month I ordered it on 31 of Octomber. I live in Europe so I said to myself before ordering to wait 30 working days instead of 10 working days as they said cause I know how the shipment goes.. and still got nothing! I emailed them and they told me that my package delivered from the first 5 days i have ordered it. I called my post office they couldn't find anything with that tracking number that BH gave me. My package is just missing and the tracking service online says that my package is in transit... Still??? I asked them for refund and they said that they will proceed in 3-5 days let's see.. Why BH Cosmetics?? I was so happy to receive my cosmetics and presents for my friends and you just disappoint me. In our country we do not have any other way to get your products. :(

jovieb
12/13/17

I contacted BH cusmetics customer service, I said that I want a full refund, but they said its not their fault but the USPS fault, but after making a fuzz, they probably send it again, because it only took them less than a week for me to get my package. So, since I cant have the full refund I asked for the shipping fee to be refunded, because I dont see the point of paying $25 for shipping and having to wait a month for a package. After I got my package I didnt hear anything from them back, nor did I see a refund in my statement. Anyways, BH cosmetics doesnt know how to deal with customer. I dont want anything to do with them. That was my first and last purchase. Never again! Theres no point of contacting customer service if they cant help out whatsoever.

shaquanj
12/11/17

It's a shame the product is so good, yet the shipping is an absolute JOKE. They're using FedEx Smartpost. USPS is absolute crap when it comes to actually deliver the package. IDK why FedEx thought it was a good idea to partner with them, but it wasn't. FedEx is good with their part, but USPS literally takes their sweet time when delivering. My package has been sitting at USPS for almost a week. A WEEK. GET BETTER SHIPPING! Look at your reviews and the amount of complaints. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE SHIPPING.

louisem77
12/11/17

i will never buy from you guys again. i ordered for 40 dollars,and shipping to europe, wich takes 10-13 days. guess what! it's been 20 days, and i haven't gotten anything. $#*!ing $#*!ty crappy urgh

samanthah93
12/11/17

I ordered 2 months in advance because Christmas is the worst time to order anything online and can be delayed due to high volumes of packages and letters being sent out. I got my pallets right on time and everything I ordered which was 2 pallet sets and 2 sets of brushes. Their products are amazing for the price. Id advise anyone looking to buy online around Christmas to use their common sense and order early, unless you feel like paying for expedited shipping, it will take longer to arrive then non seasonal months.

lisyr
12/9/17

I placed an ordered this afternoon and right after hitting submit they gave me a confirmation number and details about my package including the shipping details (WHICH they did not go over before purchase) stating that it would take 4-6 business days for the order to process and another 3-4 days for it to arrive. Seeing as this would be cutting it too close for Christmas ( it was supposed to be a Xmas gift) I emailed them and asked to please cancel my order immediately. I did this in less than 10 minutes after submitting the order. I received a reply HOURS later asking me to please be sure to review the orders carefully before submitting them as they DO NOT cancel orders. How can they not cancel orders if IT HAS NOT EVEN SHIPPED OR BEEN PROCESSED since it takes 4 - 6 business days?? To make it worse, according to their rep I am to wait for the package to arrive and DENY the delivery so that way they may refund me and from what Ive been reading, it can be a whole other month before I see the package at my front door. I honestly wish there was a way to screenshot their email and paste it on here. This will be the last time I purchase from them. EVER.

lob29
12/5/17
• Updated review

So my package finally came today (12/5) after waiting an entire month (placed my order on 11/6). AND GUESS WHAT?? I ordered 2 brush sets.. and they only sent ONE!!! I am so livid. I have never been so mad at a company. Now I am worried it wont be here by Christmas. Which should not be a concern since I ordered on 11/6!!!!! I just want this nightmare to be over. I will never ever order from them again! I am just so upset and angry.

“Finally sent out..”
11/30/17
• Previous review

I contacted them again about my order and got no response. I then contacted them again and told them I would be disputing the charge with my bank, since after over 3 weeks, my package had not even been shipped. When I told them that, they finally got back to me. They told me that my package must had gotten lost in the mail (which I just wanted to point out that I have seen them say that to a lot of people regarding their packages.. so how do so many go lost??). Nonetheless, they gave me a new tracking number and told me my order would be shipped out in 1-2 business days. I checked it today and it finally said in transit instead of label created. It says I should get it on December 5th. So after waiting almost exactly a month I will finally get my order...

“Over 3 weeks.. still have not shipped.”
11/28/17
• Previous review

I ordered on 11/6 and was notified of shipment on 11/11. Over three weeks later and the shipping info from fedex still says that only the label has been created. Still has not even been shipped. I only ordered 2 brush sets. I contacted them about a week ago and they told me they would refund my shipping ($6.95) and that the order had been shipped out and to wait 24-48 hours for fedex to update the change. Well its a week later and while I am happy they refunded my shipping, they did lie when they told me that it had indeed shipped out. 22 days later and still says label created. I am LIVID. I am considering disputing this with my bank before it gets to be too late. I thought I wouldnt have any problem getting my order before Christmas since I ordered on 11/6 (!!!) but I am concerned it is not even going to be sent out at all. Never ordering from them again.

claudial28
12/5/17

I placed an order on November 10 and today is December 5, still have not received my order. The tracking page is misleading and keeps pushing back the scheduled delivery date. I will be out of the country on 12/07, thought that the order would came before the date but noooo. It took them forever to process my order and forever for the shipping company to deliver. Shipping is not cheap either, and they use FedEx Smartpost, which is the worst delivery service to ship. I don't care how nice the products are, but their customer service is unacceptable.

cheniecer
12/1/17

I may not have had to wait as long as others, but I would like to note that the shipping is very so slow. I don't have any issues with the customer service, they were prompt with response and were very helpful. I work in customer service so I understand how it is and I'm a patient person, but I am also a consumer. I placed my order back on 11/09. I received a confirmation immediately and in the email it states 4-6 business days to process the order. Come 11/20 and it still has not been processed and shipped. Emailed customer service, they apologized and explained my order was just past the 6 business days of processing. We were on day 7 and it would process soon is what they told me. Order was processed the next day and I got the tracking number and it was shipped on 11/22. Thing is, on FedEx's website, it shows the label was made on 11/17. Why did it take 5 days (3 business days) to slap a label on a box and get it moving? My order was over 45$ so I could get the free shipping but the processing time is asinine. Anyway, I've been on top of my order since the day it shipped and I know once the package is out of the warehouse, its out of BH's hands, but FedEx it extremely slow. Currently, my package, according to the tracking information, it has been in Georgia for 4 days. My delivery was initially scheduled for today (as of yesterday) but when I checked it just now, it was moved back to 12/04. Btw, my order was being shipped to Florida. It'd be one thing to have to wait this long for an order coming overseas, but from my understanding, the warehouse my order shipped from was somewhere in California. It shouldn't take this long to arrive. Its ridiculous. Like I originally said, ordered it back on 11/09, being delivered on 12/04. That's a little under a month. I just hope the products make up for the slow shipping time. Right now its two stars from me.

makenzieg
11/27/17

I dont even know where to begin. I guess let me start by saying I ordered something from bh cosmetics November 9. Its November 27th now. Thats 18 days people. And... still no package. I ordered maybe 4 brush sets and one individual brush, my order was around $47, not a huge order or overly complicated. So I thought. I honestly dont know if BH cosmetics is like a made when ordered type company or they really just take THAT LONG to send an order out. Regardless, thats no excuse, especially when they charged me as soon as I placed the order. Idk the laws of online ordering, but I thought a business was only allowed to charge you once your order ships. A lot, if not every place Ive ever ordered from has put a hold on my card until my order ships, then they charge me. Remember, you dont get paid unless you deliver, or in this case, ship. If thats not the policy, it should be because thats just bad business. They charged me the second my order went through, and I waited the 2-6 business days or whatever it was for my order to be processed. TEN days passed when I finally emailed them on November 19th. They didnt get back with me until the 21st, and what do you know, my order miraculously shipped that same day! Kinda odd that once I $#*!ed, they mailed it out, right? Had I known it wouldve taken this long for some f****n makeup brushes, I wouldve said to hell with it. I dont even have the package yet and Im ready to return it, but oh wait, now Ive got to pay to ship it back and pay an additional 15% restocking fee?! Wow! They really know how to string you along then sock it to you! They should rename their brand to Twilight Zone Cosmetics. Once you click that place order button, theyre like haha I gotcha now!! I always read reviews too and of course they had 5 stars on everything, never read one thing about horrible shipping not once! Now that Im going through it and look up what other people have said about their shipping on a different website, I find out Im not the only one thats gotten scammed by Buncha Hoes Cosmetics. So my advice, one, dont order from them, unless you dont mind waiting a month for your things to come in, and two, read reviews on other websites, dont just rely on the reviews you read from the website youre ordering off of!!

samt96
11/23/17

Decided to buy stuff from their site and it was a total of 40 Dollars and for shipping it was about 25 dollars so I decided why not, thinking it would arrive fast but then I checked it was on USD but I was like why not do the total was abt 90 Canadian Dolllar. Its been 2 weeks and I still havent receive my order. Never buying their product again ..... u guys dont even deserve 1 star. Rate it 0

ldh3
11/21/17

I ordered two eyeshadow pallets November 9 and I still haven't received anything. I had to email them in order for them to finally send me an email saying my items were shipped about two days ago. However, I keep tracking the package and it's not changing.. it is saying, " shipment info sent to FedEx". This is ridiculous, and the customer service sucks they don't even reply to my messages. I am only trying to receive the items I paid for or receive a refund so I can order elsewhere.

cathyp48
11/19/17

I ordered an item on 11/12 and as of today (11/19), it STILL hasnt shipped AND I had to pay for the shipping. No doubt it will also be shipped Pony Express so will take another couple weeks, or longer, to receive. With so many places offering free and fast shipping, use ANY other company to buy rather than BH Cosmetics!

salinat1
11/16/17

I was so looking forward to the products because of the good reviews. I got free shipping, but it takes over three weeks to ship items, even one separate item (Carli Bybel). Then an eyeliner I bought was so bad in quality. I wrote a review sharing my experience on the product. Went back to see if my comment was helpful to anyone, to find out my comment was removed. Then I realized thats how a lot of their products have amazing reviews because they delete the bad comments. Now I'm offended that they don't respect costumers honest reviews. Comments shouldn't be bad, they could use them to improve their products. It comes of to me as they care about making money then their customers. I've bought from other online makeup brands like Milani and Colour Pop; they let customers write honest reviews, reach out to them, and ship faster. Would never recommend anyone to buy from BH cosmetics EVER!!!

tinad87
11/16/17

I put in an order on Nov.05.2017 its now 11 days later and nothing I emailed them today to check as to why I was given a tracking number but the anticipated ship date was the 10th but nothing has been received yet. And I PAID for shipping. I waited the processing days and now Im waiting the shipping and nothing. I kind of would rather have my money back. I dont feel like I shouldve paid for shipping if its not getting to me within the time it said it shouldve.

lizz170
11/16/17

This is my first time buying anything off this site and was excited to get my hands on the makeup that I ordered. I spent over $40 just to get free shipping. From what I know, it should take not even a week to get something from California to Texas. Very unhappy at the fact that it takes DAYS to get the order processed and get your tracking number. I placed my order on November 10 and still haven't heard anything about my order. I sent email and nothing. Very unhappy, this company takes too long to send out great makeup....

Tip for consumers: Be Patient. Or send plenty emails.

winnieh4
11/14/17

This companies shipping is awful, very, very, disappointed. I don't understand why it takes so long to process an order when it didn't take five seconds to take the money off my debit card.

shelbye3
11/12/17

So I ordered some brushes and a palette from BH and still have not received it and I ordered 2 weeks ago! I can't even review the products because I DON"T HAVE THEM! The shipping is literally the worst. Two weeks and I still don't have them & the shipping sais I should have it a week from now....so altogether 3 weeks?! that's ridiculous

genc6
11/10/17

I ordered a couple things and have been waiting for my order to "process", that literally took 2 weeks .... like how ... so then I end up emailing them and they said that it will take a couple more days and that they will soon get back to me. I honestly was just about to ask for my money back because they had already taken it from my account. Couple more days go by and I get an email that my order has been shipped ... now I'm happy thinking that just in a couple more days I will get my order ... no ... days go by and I keep checking the tracking and it hasn't moved from the same stop in days ... now I'm just pissed ... and really considering canceling my order ... so then I check what day it will arrive and it said TWO MORE WEEKS! honestly never ordering from them again!

janetr54
11/8/17

I swear they must order from China...switch products to their container...then ship to the customer! I mean...I can't think of any other reason for the 'Slow-Slug' Shipping! And it's a shame too, because otherwise, they would get 5 stars on every review because the PRODUCTS ARE AWESOME! I can't believe BH Cosmetics allow their shipping to drag the company through "Crap Reviews!" If they would just modify their shipping methods, they would be great all around!

azzamab
10/28/17

They messed up my order by shipping to the wrong address. Then wanted me to pay a shipping fee. I exchanged over 10 emails with them, couldnt get a hold on the phone...and still no solution.

elainaet
10/24/17

So when I first brought from BH Cosmetics, the shipping was quick, it only took 3 days for my order to arrive and I didn't even pay for quick shipping. However, I made the same order last Monday and I'm just now getting the notification, It's been a week and the arrival date is the next Monday, so the whole process has been two weeks. Normally I wouldn't complain, but the only reason I ordered from them is because I was stressed for time because I'm only home every other weekend since I'm in college. So if you're looking for something quick, don't buy from them but if you want cheap, good quality makeup and you don't care how long it takes, then go ahead.

ab4931
10/19/17

I spent $33 CAD overall on bhcosmetics, I was excited for the brushes I ordered to come in and plus they gave me an eyeshadow palette because of promotions BUT it took almost two weeks for the items to arrive and when it finally did, I was asked to pay $14 of taxes on something thats valued at less than $33. Im incredibly speechless by this, definetly WILL NOT order from them again.

norolainm
10/18/17

i read reviews on ur shipping and it was really horible if i read earlier then i wont purchase . these would be the first and the last things il order. my package been on hold for almost a week and no reply at all like confirmation that its processed itstead ON HOLD status. mnytimes i email u no response bout my inquiry. today the billing email me saying that i need to follow steps bore they process n ship my orders. becausr of fraud issue or card misuse. they will put 2 small amount deposite on myaccounts and it will appear 1-5 days the hell im going to wait. then once recieve i need to email them the 2 amounts they deposit. thats the time they will process n ship my orders. the hell is going on.. pls just sent my refund. wont bother u anymore...

ddd30
10/3/17

Okay, so I don't typically buy from online because it's always a hassle. I decided to take a leap of faith and buy from BH Cosmetics, I did see the reviews and I was hoping I wouldn't have such a bad experienced. But I did. I'm on my sixth day PAST since I placed my order and I have yet to receive any information of my order. I ordered $300.00 worth of make up and now I'm starting to regret it. I've emailed them for a refund twice and they haven't reached out. Any ways, long story short, just because its cheap, doesn't mean it's good. I do not recommend this brand to anyone. Not even my worst enemy.

Probably a month if they can't ship properly in their own country and if they lose the package and they say it has to be reshipment they'll make you pay extra l.

By Sabrina a.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?