BetterWorldBooks reviews

Tel: 1-574-252-5303

aimeev8
Aimee V.
3/14/19

So glad my sisters told me about Better World Books. My books got packed in different groupings than my email said, but they all reached me, and they've all been good quality.

noran14
Nora N.
3/14/19

I found the specific book I was looking for, this time for a book group. As usual, there was a copy available at a good price and in good condition.

kathrinep5
kathrine p.
3/14/19

Great way to buy books at reasonable price. I only buy books in very good or better condition. Usually they are in very good condition, but sometimes the book comes from a smoker and needs to be put in trash immediately. The books from smokers should not be sold at all.

susanw311
Susan W.
3/14/19

i enjoy shopping on this website and can find many books on my reading list. The only thing is that the books aren't in as good condition as I expected. They're not awful, they're just more used than I thought they would be. Knowing that, I'll still shop as long as the books I'm looking for are not to keep but just to read and pass on.

angelar344
Angela R.
3/14/19

Easy shopping, fast delivery. Got a great price! Even books labelled used-good were in great condition. Love the philanthropic element. Would purchase again!

kimberlyc196
kimberly c.
3/14/19

Better World Books is the best sight to order your books online. Friendly service, easy ordering and quick delivery.

geoffd22
Geoff D.
3/14/19

BWB are always my first port of call when after a book, and they rarely do not have what I am after. Thank you.

sallyt65
Sally T.
3/14/19

Okay. Delivery is longer than the early years. Also, my books were never lost in transit but once, early this year. Another time, a book was out of stock. Feedback and prompt refund both times. But disappointed as particularly looking forward to those 2 books. Please update your stock regularly.

nitar6
Nita R.
3/14/19

Your prices are so reasonable, and the vast majority of the time, you have the book I am looking for. Even your expedited shipping is a reasonable amount.

annt128
Ann T.
3/14/19

please add publication dates to the descriptions and if the book is for children. Many good titles are and I wish they had been available when I was a child but now I''m looking for more substance

hopes34
Hope S.
3/14/19

Better World Books made my shopping experience easy and such a pleasure. I have ordered from them in the past and have been extremely satisfied.

yvonneb98
Yvonne B.
3/14/19

I ordered this previously and it must have been out of stock so the order was cancelled. I am reordering it in hopes this ones comes as it was book 3 of a trilogy.

camillab16
Camilla B.
3/14/19

Completely fine purchase experience - the overall appearance is pretty outdated though. If the appearance was modernised, purchasing from this site for the first time would feel more legit.

garys586
Gary S.
3/14/19

The book is for a book club so all of us having the same edition is important. so had to find the ISBN and check to see if it was the most recent.

daisyd31
Daisy D.
3/14/19

It has never been as easy as it is shopping from this website. I actually get to find the book I am searching for, for a decent price even if it is used which I do not mind at all.

maryn208
Mary N.
3/14/19

Easy to find the book I want. Prices are super reasonable and affordable. Free shipping. I love this store.
AND they do charitable works through their business.

jacquig12
Jacqui G.
3/14/19

You are always a reliable source for books that are often hard to find and the website doesn't drop out or make me jump through ridiculous hoops to make my purchases - which I REALLY appreciate!

lornak75
Lorna K.
3/14/19

I wanted multiple copies of the same book. Impossible to find. Would have ordered more. Do you have more?

oksanam13
Oksana M.
3/14/19

Pretty good service on shopping would like to see screen return to screen you were on when you add to chart.

williamw265
William W.
3/14/19

The only thing I would change is when adding an item to your wishlist, is that it takes you to the wishlist automatically and then you have to click through pages to get back to where you were because the back browser button takes you back to the first page of the section you were looking at instead of back to the actual page of books that you were on. Other than that, the shopping experience has been terrific.

deanr53
Dean R.
3/14/19

I have ordered before and found the quality to be either over par. One book I ordered had a page that was ready to come out, but still there. Another I ordered was a perfect condition hard back. But for 5$ choice books, a beggar cannot be a chooser. I order these in bulk because I know they will deliver every page.

nancyb454
Nancy B.
3/13/19

It is easy to locate any books that are of my interest. It is also to order the books and get them in a reasonable amount of time with free shipping.

janicel121
Janice L.
3/13/19

Pleased with the selection and ease of ordering and the quality of the books when they arrived. I will definitely be using your services again. I also love the aspect of re-cycling.

pamelal141
Pamela L.
3/13/19

Very happy with the prompt service and quality of the books. I have been reccomending Better World Books to family, friends and on Facebook!

terrif26
Terri F.
3/13/19

I ordered small sets for a LA class. Could not have been easier. 46 books for $125. More than fair for an educator's tight budget. The ordering slip was an acceptable invoice for our district accounting procedure. All came at once! Perfect!

This business is not yet responding to reviews on here.

By Danielle B.

Questions? Get answers from the BetterWorldBooks staff and other customers.

BetterWorldBooks?