BetterWorldBooks reviews

Tel: 1-574-252-5303

samuelg87
Samuel G.
1/13/19

Betterworldbooks provides excellent selection at great prices. They even have optional carbon emission reduction fees on shipping!

lorettah50
Loretta H.
1/13/19

My experience was excellent. The used book I received, for an unbelievable price, in a timely manner( even during Christmas rush) was in like new condition. I am pleased as punch with the service and product!

maryf420
Mary F.
1/13/19

Better World Books is the best place to find a used book at a great price. The description of what shape the book is in has always been correct. The website is easy to use. I always get my books in a timely matter.

jeniu1
Jeni U.
1/13/19

I've used Better World Books several times and always had a good experience. This time my books arrived sooner than I expected. They were well packaged and as described.

calebh55
Caleb H.
1/13/19

Generally a decent experience when buying books I don't care about condition on. I know not to shop here when I do because the condition ratings are always wrong.

davidm930
David M.
1/13/19

great prices & free shipping so I ordered books but got sent the wrong ones, a completely different book no where near the genre of mine, it makes me wonder if they even cared for my order

antonioq5
Antonio Q.
1/13/19

Till now I have ordered more than 50 books from you so it demonstrates how I am pleased with the your service.

kennedyt4
Kennedy T.
1/13/19

I love the free shipping feature!!! Love how many available manga you have as well! Will definitely be repurchasing!

joannar34
Joanna R.
1/13/19

Well, sometimes I had problems verifying which book, hardback or paperback etc. and what condition. I came back to my cart and it had been emptied, I refilled it and when I got to check out discovered there were two copies of a book, I couldn't go back so I had to open a new browser and go back to the cart to fix things. I'm hoping I receive the books in the condition I'm hoping.

amberr95
Amber R.
1/13/19

I like how you have the childrens books set up to scroll through. As a preschool teacher I often don't know what I'm looking for until I see it. Price is great to.

gailb168
gail b.
1/13/19

When i go to BBB web site, I feel like I am going into a real bookstore...I
browse up and down endless aisles, pulling down volumes to read a about
the author or the scope of the contents..... books on related subjects
pop up or more titles by the same author....endless delights ...and...available in the middle of the night if I can’t
Y

bobbiew30
Bobbie W.
1/13/19

Great! So many books, so little time :) I have a kajillion books on my wish list and had so much fun planning to buy them all!

rachelp99
RACHEL P.
1/13/19

price kept changing. coupon did not work (misleading.) could not create an account before checkout - errors. cust support not great.

julietj9
Juliet J.
1/13/19

I like that BetterWorldBooks is very community oriented and my money is going to good causes! The books were really cheap for good quality.

alanc243
Alan C.
1/13/19

You provide the best selection of books and the best pricing anywhere. Free shipping is better than gravy on potatoes

natalieh99
Natalie H.
1/13/19

Great that shipping is free!!! That is why I purchase from you instead of other book sellers. Please don't change.

jades83
Jade S.
1/13/19

I enjoyed choosing the books but when at the check out had some difficulties processing and took a long time to load, i had to keep reloading the page.

rosemaryb59
Rosemary B.
1/13/19

I read an author, I look for more books, I always go to BWB for the best selection and prices. Thank you All soo much! Your the Best!

julieb676
Julie B.
1/13/19

Navigating your web page is annoying. If I am on page 4 and click on a book in order to read the description, then hit back, I don't want to go all the way back to the very beginning of page one. It should take me back to where I just came from on page four.

christinel219
Christine L.
1/13/19

Sometimes your website cuts off the top of the page, so that only part of the book is visible. This has happened before.

miloj8
milo j.
1/13/19

I recently bought some books from you. Why did I have to repeat my credit card info when I gave that info on my last order/

non184
No n.
1/12/19

I'm sure I goofed somehow but my books went to an address we haven't lived in for 4 years. Those ppl saved all the books & I finally got them but it was stressful. I sent a note to you simply asking you to save the books so I could reorder them. It had taken me hours to find them all the first time around. You didn't think that was possible to do so I am so glad those ppl in our old house co operated with me.

stellaw28
stella W.

Very slow delivery
Book has retired library tags over it which I wasn't expecting
But is in very good condition and was reasonably priced

ilenem5
Ilene M.
1/12/19

I have been intermittently shopping at Better World for years. I love their selections and prices and particularly like their sales and shipping specials. I have never had any negative interactions.

juannab
Juanna B.
1/12/19

I feel I have pretty lucky with my purchases by receiving just about everything I ordered and in a timely manner. Thank you!

This business is not yet responding to reviews on here.

By Danielle B.

Questions? Get answers from the BetterWorldBooks staff and other customers.

BetterWorldBooks?