BetterWorldBooks reviews

Mishawaka, IN 46545
Tel: 1-574-252-5303

maureenf61
6/23/19

I got a wonderful hardcover copy of the book delivered prompty and for free at a very reasonable price. I always go to BWB because not only do they provide great service and have a tremendous array of books, but I know it's going to a great cause.

janicej90
6/23/19

Recently ordered a children's book "Giraffes Can't Dance" and it arrived promptly, was in very good condition for a second hand book and at a very reasonable price. What more could one ask? I've used BWB before and have always been pleased.

fionae10
6/23/19

I have ordered from BWB many times and have always been very happy with my purchases. Free postage to Australia a bonus!!

chestinea
6/23/19

Better world books is prompt, a great bargain, and does good work for our world. i have ordered numerous time, have never had a bad experience, and am very happy with them.

elizabethf320
6/22/19

Always find what I am looking for and then some. I have recommended you to all the people I know that read alot.

ds492
6/22/19

The only way I buy books now
Cheap, quick delivery and a good way to recycle old books. Happy to support such an idea

hristog
6/21/19

I am very satisfied with the service, and will continue using the site in the future. Thank you very much.

amandad241
6/17/19

I found what I wanted easily, it was shipped promptly. I am very happy with Better World Books. I would recommend them to anyone!

ilseh3
6/17/19

I live in Australia and was amazed at how quickly my order was processed and sent. I received it within 5-10 days with shipping being free. The bonus is that BetterWorldBooks also supports charities with each book ordered.

johnm2995
6/17/19

Personally, like these books, good information and have bought them for the grandkids. Everyone could use some help with personal finance, start when they are young.

margec7
6/17/19

Better World Books is an easy way to purchase books. Love the emails that the books write. It's like the books are talking to you.

kimt240
6/16/19

I live in France and order from Better World Books all the time. They ship for free and often have books that are hard to find. Their mission to help literacy world wide is what brought me to them in the first place. The only downside is that it always takes a long time to receive the books. They say 10 to 20 days but it's always at least 20 days. But I put up with that unless I need the book immediately, then I go elsewhere.

dianer256
6/16/19

I have been buying books from BWBs for several years, often books I can't get elsewhere. The quality is just as advertised, delivery timely, and price excellent. I recommend Better World Books all the time and get feedback from people thanking me.

larryr208
6/16/19

I received copy's of of all 24 the books ordered however having ordered all paperbacks to carry travelling I was somewhat dismayed to receive several hardcovers.A little hard to take travelling.
This was offset by the fact that I received copy's of some books I had looked for for several years.
A somewhat bitter sweet experience. I will use again, hey they do have a large selection but won't trust to get me specific copies but know I wil get a copy.

Tip for consumers: books may not come in format requested.
But hey you do get a copy

carlys39
6/16/19

We love the Jesus Storybook Bible! We read it to our little ones every night at bedtime. The book was in excellent condition.

georget301
6/16/19

Been ordering for a long time. Great service and low prices. Fast service. I'm very happy with Better World Books.

teresap151
6/16/19

Wonderful product and fast delivery!! The books that I have ordered are in good condition and delivered in prompt time.

michelec183
Michele C.
6/14/19

This was my first time ordering from BWB and I thought the quality would match the description. No such luck-- so buyer BEWARE! UG/UVG could actually be just Acceptable. Its too bad because the prices were competitive.

muhammadg5
6/14/19

Hi. It's not my first time buying books from BWB. Coolest online bookshop ever. Amazing prices. Free shipping worldwide, really? It takes a longer time to arrive apparently to where I live (as I'm currenly in Indonesia) but whatever. I love BWB.

kg143
6/13/19

Great price, great service and fantastic quality books to support a wonderful program to promote world literacy!

melissah314
6/13/19

I purchased this for my grandmother Library. My Children are grown up. We loved to read together. I am expanding our little library. Later as we add grandchildren. So excited to add these selections. My children enjoyed The Magic Tree House books, Sugar Creek Gang books, Junie B. Jones, Little House on the Prairie series, Boxcar Children.

luannew4
6/13/19

If you don't mind gently used books this is the place to go. I have ordered quite a few times and have not been disappointed. I have a Kindle but every once in a while, I like having a real book to read. They may not always have what I am looking for but I can wait, they eventually get it.

marya941
6/13/19

Very pleased with the books, they were in great conditions and great prices. I enjoy reading and it helps that you have a great selection. i will definitely be ordering more books in the future.

madaras
6/13/19

Thank you. Looking forwar for my next order! I much appreciate the price range, delivery time and way of you communication . But I do not like to leave a review if it is complicated, like submiting the review and enering again paswords etc. Hope it could be done more easily in a future.

tany2
6/13/19

It used to take an excruciating amount of time for my orders to reach me (2 months or more). Once, more than a year ago, out of an order of many books, I received only one book; the rest were never received. And I had a terrible time trying to get a refund.

I stayed away from them for a while, but was forced back to them because I wanted a specific book and bwb was the only website that carried it (and at a reasonable price to boot). To my surprise, my order came in a reasonable amount of time, so my faith in them has been restored a little. I'm still a bit wary of them, but I might buy from them again if I find another book with a reasonable price and which I cannot find anywhere else.

This business is not yet responding to reviews on here.

By Danielle B.

Questions? Get answers from the BetterWorldBooks staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BetterWorldBooks