Review of Berrylook

Tel: +1(888)553-5616
review@berrylook.com

tonyap40
12/5/19
In the website all the products look so beautiful
I bought 1 pair of shoes and 1 pair of boots, i spent around $68.00 (i paid in pounds)
When they arrived they look so cheap and didn't fit me, so i contacted the c.s. support and they told me that for a refund i have to send back and "The return shipping fee shall be paid by customer."
"we do not accept any returning packages through DHL, FedEx, UPS or any other expedite shipping methods."
What???

or otherwise i can get a voucher or a refund of $22.00 (less than half)
It's more or less 1 week that I'm dealing with them and each time answers a different person.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, YOU'LL JUST LOOSE MONEY AND TIME
WORST EVER
avas21
12/5/19
First order arms were short and dress was big. Fabric bad. Second order Coat 5 sizes too small. No way to return to China as it would cost a fortune in postage.
rachelh287
12/4/19
I ordered 2 dresses back in early October. I have received nothing yet. No emails with order confirmation or tracking. Its like my order disappeared. This is a rotten way to do business. Ripped off.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,

We found that you already have reviews on site jabber and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience
We do love to help you, but could you please provide us your
order number? and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and can check your order to answer your questions immediately and correctly.

gesinac1
12/4/19
Bad company and do not buy from them. This is my first-time purchase from this company. I purchased 3 pair shoes at the Berrylook website on October 7 and supposed to receive from 5 to 7 business days. I never received the item. On the 23rd I sent an email where are my items and I received an email said to contact FedEx. I contacted FedEx and the representative said the items are still with the seller, only a label was created. I send an email to cancel the order because they said the items were on the way to me but the items were still with them, they ignored me and never get a response from anyone. They sent the items anyway and I received it on November 2. The shoes are terrible, cheap made and they do not fit. I have been trying to contact them from October 23 until December 2 No response. This is the worse company I ever have to deal with. I don't want their ugly shoes I want all my money back and I want them to send me a free shipping label to send the items back because it cost $ 90.00 to send it back to them. The bad thing is, when I tried to contact my credit card company to dispute the amount, they contact the credit card company and said I still have the items but they never contact me. When the company mailed me the shoes it was from California and they gave my credit card company a China address to return the items and when I went to the post office they said it would cost me $90.00 to send them back. They would not contact me and help me and to solve the issue but they would contact my credit card company to make sure they keep the money. They know exactly what they are doing to rip people off. I am stucked with 3 pairs ugly cheap shoes with the wrong size. I don't know what to do because no one is replying to help me with the issue. Berrylook people if you can see this review, I do not want the shoes and I want all my money back to my credit card and I need you to send me a free shipping label to return this item back to you. I want my money back for pain and suffering and for all this trouble you've put me through. Your items are still new because I cannot wear them because they are cheap and they do not fit me. Customers, watch out for this company because they rip people off. I saw the same shoes selling from another website for half the price of the price they are selling. I will encourage none to buy from this company. Bad, bad, bad and terrible company, they will rip you off to take your money and you will be stuck with a terrible experience like me. They want free money and use people like me to take advantage of. Please watch out. I wish they have 0 star because they do not deserve any star.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,

janes615
12/2/19
I purchased 3 tops at a price of $83AU and their website said that if I spend over $79, shipping will be free. NOT TRUE. I was charged $21 S/H. When I contacted them to let them know that I was entitled to free shipping, they said sorry in one of their generic responses, however, I never was compensated. All 3 tops were way too small. I ordered according to their size chart which, I now believe, it is generic not necessarily according to garment size. One of my tops was 9cm smaller than their size chart! The quality was very poor. I contacted them and they offered a refund of less than 50% of the purchase price. What a cheek!!!!
WARNING.... do not purchase from Berrylook. You will be disappoint you and rip you off.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Jane S,

karenn217
12/2/19
Items purchased were way smaller than advertised. I asked for details to return items for a refund. They kept offering partial refunds or credit for exchange. Eventually supplied a return address. Then asked for photos of packaging slip and return information, tracking information and now want photo of actual package saying it's missing and not their fault, despite having and supplying tracking information saying it's been delivered. Very frustrating and disappointing.

** Update: after posting negative review someone different from Berrylook contacted me and has processed the refund (minus the postage) within days.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Karen N,

juliek226
12/2/19
This Website is a rip off PLEASE DON`T USE IT EVER. Quality is shocking no way of getting your money back. I am going to report this website to my credit card company and the ombudsman very bad.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Julie K,

vut13
11/27/19
I ordered brand new items as described, but received used one. Seller provided fake email. Can't contact.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Vu T,

dorothyw123
11/27/19
Poor quality on goods sent them back immediately second e mail I have sent still no response
Wished I'd read the ratings before I ordered
Please refund my money .
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,

maryd738
11/26/19
I ordered three items. One didn't ship, and the other 2 didn't fit. They charged me the day I placed the order, and refunded less than half the total amount. Their size charts were inadequate--or just plain wrong.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Mary D,

raelynns3
11/25/19
I ordered two pairs of boots and they look nothing like the picture. Worst part is that "shoessee" and "berrylook" are not affiliated on the shoessee website, so none of these reviews will be seen on the site that you actually order from. I looked for "bad reviews" for shoessee before purchasing but came up with nothing because they make them up themselves! It wasn't until the payment went through on my credit card that I saw berrylook. A scam that won't be held accountable. So brutal.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Raelynn S,

niktan
11/24/19
Worst experience ever, it's garbage ,do not ever buy even single item from them, they are so unprofessional,they don't even have and give you their address. They just took your money and they don't response.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

berniceh43
11/24/19
i ordered a dress.a month later a package came containing two mens waistcoats.with only a small piece of paper with another customers name on.i contacted berry.they said my parcel had been delivered..nothing else. i went to Paypal. Paypal told me berry had offered a four pound refund .i refused it.i wanted a full refund as it wasn't what i ordered. Paypal said i had to return dress to an address in China at my own expense.d although package had a UK address. i sent package via recorded delivery to UK address.never received confirmation of receipt of it or any communication from berry and Paypal denied my claim saying i didn't send valid tracking .I sent then email with details of recorded delivery. i tried again...denied again.22 pounds out of pocket .when trying to speak customer service on chat box on berry....response was that this person doesn't exist.. im still shocked that paypal did not uphold my claim.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

arminet
11/24/19
The merchandise is poorly made and nothing like what you see on their website- no customer service support- I sent my items back a month ago and still no refund
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

mariat262
11/23/19
If only I can give a minus grade review here that would best describe this website. Their item is very cheaply done, poor stitching, item is not as good as shown in the picture. also the quality or material use is a low grade quality item as well. It's best to buy in primark at least you can return items if not happy. I have return my items to China which I pay £20 plus with my own expense. I've been tracking my parcel till now and it is still in the transit (China).The factory producing my items has not confirmed that they have receive my items. It is still in the Transit since October 2019 and still waiting for my refund which is over £80. I've been waiting now for nearly 2 months

Tip for consumers: Beware buying or you will cry waiting for refund!!!

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

lindya4
11/22/19
Have not received package , they sent me a fake tracking number as I have tried tracking it many times and the number isn't recognised ,and if or when the package does show up it will be too late . So going to BBB and warning everyone not to do business with them. And they are refusing a refund .........Chinese crooks the lot if them
STAY AWAY FROM THEM
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

deniseb459
11/22/19
Spent £57 on clothes. Ordered size M and the delivery comes in M but in fact XS. Couldn't even get them on
Have been on email with them for 2 weeks. Realise they are wasting time so that returns don't make the 30 day returns rule. Also we have to pay delivery back to China.
They offered me $13 compensation. Cant say what I wabt to but will leave to your imagination
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

chrissyc120
11/21/19
They are horrible. Don't ever order from them. They steal your money and won't return items. I will never order from them again. I don't even care about my money anymore. These guys are such a scam. I will let anyone know who will listen. Don't waste your money with them
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

shaunar162
11/20/19
I ordered four pairs of boots from this company. I finally received them after almost 6 weeks, NONE of them look even similar to the pictures on the website. None were the correct size and one of them was damaged right out of the box. One pair was supposed to be grey leather, I received a dark brown suede. I won't even go into the customer service. Don't waste your time or your money with this company.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

sarahp433
11/18/19
Terrible quality, flimsy and cheaply made. Unfortunately, I did not look at the reviews before I ordered.
My emails were not answered, and now I am stuck with 3 pieces of clothing that I am too embarrassed to even give away.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

scotta262
11/17/19
I ordered boots 5 weeks ago. Apparently their scam is to take your money quickly and say they are asking for more time due to a lot of orders.Then they say it has shipped where u can't cancel and you never receive your order. The biggest scam company ever!! Please do not be fooled by their supposed low prices because you will never see your order!!! Do not buy and keep this sham in business!!!
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

shelleys141
11/16/19
I so wish unread the reviews before ordering.
Placed an order over 100.00 Canadian.
Items took forever to arrive..8 weeks and we're so disappointing. Some were damaged as well. Quality was so bad. Colours were not the same. I have nothing positive to say.
After back and forth emails the company agreed to refund 13.00! I settled out of frustration and learned a valuable lesson. No refund received to date...over 3 weeks. I have donated all items to charity as hoping at least someone can benefit and felt too terrible to just throw out in garbage.
I truly hope my review and lesson will help others to avoid this company,
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

darlenes166
11/15/19
I received clothing very disappointed with quality, return in July confirmed with their customer service items were received and would get credit within 2 wks, it is now Nov and they are now asking for tracking info stating they never received merchandise. so here it is nov and still no credit and now saying they never got. Customer service is very good at making excuses for the emails.
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

tammym418
11/14/19
Items were missing.what did come in was cheap low quality. Colors were off. I will never order from them,again. BEWARE
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

subasha
11/13/19
Bought for my daughter's graduation the outfit is entirely different from the listing on the website $#*! garment time wasting
Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

Hello, Berrylook is legit and just feel free to shop here.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, could you please tell me your order number so that I can help you soon? Any question, just contact via review@berrylook.com. Thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. The process time is 5-7 business days. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you will choose. We have two shipping methods available, the details are as followed: Super Savings: It takes about 7-15 business days to you after we send the order out; Expedited Shipping: It takes about 3-6 business days to you after we send the order out. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience to you. Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thanks for your ordering from our websites, we apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with your order. Could you please tell me your order number at review@berrylook.com so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible I am looking forward to your kindly reply. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear customer, Thank you so much for contacting with us. Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

I am requesting a full on order number: E997452 if they don't deliver it in a week from today. I am fed up waiting. Thanks! Kind regards, Mavakala Kinkani

By Mavakala K.

Hello, I've checked your order and the refund has been applied but it meets some problem and now it is still in processing, thanks.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, you can go to th.berrylook.com and id.berrylook.com to have a look, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Berrylook staff and other customers.

Berrylook?