Review of Berrylook

Tel: +1(888)553-5616
review@berrylook.com

remie4
7/16/19

Although promo codes for regular orders are rare, inventory often runs out, and refunds are not given, the quality for these low-priced dresses is excellent compared to other cheap clothing offered from China.

dianew249
7/16/19

On 1st of this month I ordered 2 dresses for myself which I received 4 days ago but unfortunately none of those are of good quality so I decided to return the product and it was a headache for me to return the product as there is no way to return the product online fortunately last day I got a number from google that is 1/800/815/8263 to which they responded and I was able to return the product and receive my product.

All the 3 stars go to the person who was on the phone in this 1/800/815/8263 number and helped me to refund the dresses as well as receive my refund.

macieks2
7/16/19

I payed extra for quick service ... and delivery was late few weeks... no refunds!
Finally I received few items ... but no refunds for rest which I didn't received! ....
your choice... but I wormed you!

kima270
7/16/19

I tried to get in touch with them for a refund they never answered e-mails or telephone calls. I finally went through PayPal and the answered them. I have to return my items to China which the postage is enormous and out of this world! So I will be out my money.

ellim4
7/16/19

There is a reason why the website is very vague about returns and refunds... they literally put every obstacle possible in the way of you returning your goods if you are not satisfied.

This is compounded by the poor quality of the material and clothing. One of the worst scams out there; this is the perfect example of how to exploit internet shopping

rupalib1
7/14/19

I am still waiting for my refund. Do not buy from them they will get your money. They have outrageous poor customer service. I ordered a dress which is wrong size, told me that they will refund the money. No refund, scam scam scam
Do not order should be band from uk

attias
7/13/19

Ordered a dress on line according to sizing guideline but what I received was a totally disgusting looking dress - bad fit, bad, fabric, design on dress was somewhat similar to photo. This company needs to be blacklisted from selling anywhere except their own country.

shifrap
7/12/19

I ordered a shirt and it took weeks to come. It finally arrived but was almost nothing like the picture and very poor quality. I contacted the company about how to return it and we did have some back and forth regarding why I wanted to return the item, but then it stopped and they never got back to me. Waste of money. Don't buy anything from this company.

lannab
7/12/19

Whatever you do don't purchase from this company. I have been waiting 10 weeks for a pair of shoes. I give up, I am going to get my money back from the card company.

warrenc58
7/10/19

I purchase 2 dress for my sister and when i received the item it was of very poor quality and size was also not fit, so i visit the website again to return my order but till 7 days there was no response from the seller side, so i searched a number in google and i got 1/800/809/4150 number to which i called and they helped me to get my money back as well as i was able to return the product

Please improve quality of your products

ritul
7/10/19

Very bad quality , very bad service,..
Never buy dresses form here you will end up regretting like i did.. it doesn't provide you same quality as it shows in picture...
I ordered 3 dress they all very tight rubbish.. and for refunding it more expensive which we have to pay...

evar76
7/9/19

This merchant is in China and it's IMPOSSIBLE to return an item even though they state they offer a full refund if not satisfied in 30 days. After a huge hassle to just get their return address, which I finally received from my credit card company, I attempted to return the item I ordered. The reason for my return was the material was supposed to be a "wool-blend" but it was literally a felt material of very poor quality. The address they provided me was in China and it cost $69 to return the item I ordered. I believe most people wouldn't have returned an item that cost that much to ship and I normally would have not either, but it was the principle of the matter. Soon after shipping, I get a notice from the US Postal Service that the merchant refused my package as they would not claim it from customs. Luckily, my credit company reimbursed me but only after I provided them with documentation for the second time. I ordered the product in January of 2019 and this issue was just resolved this week. Berrylook is a total scam. They sell cheap products and have horrible customer service.

kristaf16
7/9/19

I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and paid $24 for 3 day shipping. Still has not shipped. Never heard anything from them until I emailed to find out if it had shipped. I mentioned that I paid this additional amount and that it was a gift for someone moving out of the country and that is why I paid additional $24. They told me that order was still being processed and they would put a rush on it. 2 weeks later it has not even shipped yet. I insisted on a refund for express shipping and kept getting same answer. Apologies snd that they would put a rush on my order. Still hasn't shipped, and no refund for express shipping. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

susanm1036
7/9/19

Ordered top and received it today and everything was the same as picture but no big red buttons. Very disappointed!

jb1139
7/9/19

Horrific. Report the page to Facebook!!! Fraud all the way around. 3 page managers are in China, 1 in Philippines and 5 page managers are in "Unknown."

Tip for consumers: Report the page berrylook.com to Facebook.

lindah842
7/8/19

Clothes are gorgeous on this site but after waiting longer than 3weeks and still waiting for a order I placed I'm unfortunately not going to order any more.. I only wish these same clothes were on a reliable more efficient site!

louannh8
7/8/19

When trying to get refund for items not received for over a month, they convinced me to give them access to my computer to apply the refund of 52.50 to my PayPal account. I am a stupid stupid 70+ year old that should have known better. This cost me almost 400.00 in the end. I did get my money back but my daughter had to close all my online accounts and bank accounts and reopen them for me to get my money back. I live on a fixed income of 840.00 a month and this was really bad. These people seemed so sincere and helpful. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. You will not get your refund and could cost you in the long run.

lanam46
7/6/19

This company received an F from the Better Business Bureau. Check out ALL the many reasons why. The pictures they show you are not what you are actually buying. They try to recreate other clothing and do it poorly. The finished product will look nothing like the picture. The clothing also has no tags whatsoever, making it impossible to see where it was made, what it's made of, washing instructions etc.

christinen78
7/6/19

First, it took almost a month to receive my order, then when I did receive it the quality of the clothing was so bad! The sizes did not fit, they were not cotton as stated on the website and the shoes were two sizes to big. It took me forever to find a return address on the website and they expected me to have all the original packaging to place all the items back in, as well as have a tracking number which costs almost as much as the clothes I purchased. I emailed them and they didn't respond for weeks. Please beware!!! Do not purchase from this company. What a nightmare

deeh105
7/6/19

took FOREVER to receive items. Once received EVERYTHING WAY too small. NOTHING LOOKED like the pictures. Called OVER and OVER NO answer, line busy. Emailed, NO RESPONSE. You would think they would want return business but I guess once they get your money they just move to the next victim. DON'T BE THE NEXT!!!!!!!!!! Didn't want to give any stars but site wouldn't let me send with nothing

elizabethb538
7/5/19

Ordered on 2019-03-21, just received dress today 2019-07-05! Almost 4 months, and dress doesn't look like what I ordered!
Absolute waste of money and time!

brianb802
7/5/19

dress size to small, have made 4 requests via there site for return authorisation, no reply to any. having read other reviews its obvious that people should give this company a wide berth. There reply to other customers to send email contact would be funny if it were not a waste of time, all my requests have had the email on them so it would appear that this also is a waste of time, my advice spread the word

elsiep14
7/4/19

Berrylook are crook. It took almost a month to arrive by Fedex. The bag was wide opened and seemed to have taken a beating in shipment. The merchandize quality was poor. The sizes were wrong. Customer service does not respond to the email timely. I am still waiting for a response for refund and return.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Could you please send us your order number or register email address so that we can help you soon?
bellal33
7/3/19

The website was easy to navigate, and it was very easy to place my order. I will update once my items arrive.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
irinav14
7/1/19

items look pretty in pictures but everything about this seller is phishy, 'cotton' is not a cotton, but 100% polyester, sizes are so off, not wearable. i received half of the blouse and customer service followed up on my complain w/email that they "sincerely sorry for the size problem".
then they followed up with the instructions to return "If you want to send the items back for exchange or refund, the return-shipping fee needs to be afforded by yourself."
below is the item arrived vs one on the model.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
Berrylook

Hello, Berrylook is legit and just feel free to shop here.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, you can send your order number to review@berrylook.com to get help, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. The process time is 5-7 business days. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you will choose. We have two shipping methods available, the details are as followed: Super Savings: It takes about 7-15 business days to you after we send the order out; Expedited Shipping: It takes about 3-6 business days to you after we send the order out. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thanks for your ordering from our websites, we apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with your order. Could you please tell me your order number at review@berrylook.com so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible I am looking forward to your kindly reply. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience to you. Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, I've checked your order and the refund has been applied but it meets some problem and now it is still in processing, thanks.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear customer, Thank you so much for contacting with us. Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, you can go to th.berrylook.com and id.berrylook.com to have a look, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience to you. Would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Berrylook staff and other customers.

Berrylook?