Berrylook

Berrylook has a consumer rating of 1.54 stars from 986 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Berrylook also ranks 717th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Berrylook are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Now I am having a problem with customer service regarding returning the merchandise.
  • Return to return address on package received on 6/29/18 and still have not received refund.
How would you rate Berrylook?

“Great Products”

Christy P.
3/27/19

I ordered two dresses and a crop top from Berrylook last week. All the products were delivered on time and the fabric was of good quality. I completely love this store. They have an amazing collection and a huge variety to choose from. They are up-to the par with the latest trend. You're most likely to find every new fashion thing you wish for. I would not say their prices are cheaper, but they are definitely reasonable. I would love to buy from them again!

“STAY AWAY!!!!”

M C.
1/3/20

You will NEVER get your items or any refund!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHAM OF A SO CALLED COMPANY!!!!!

customer service (134) return address (42) refund (330) credit card (50) not order (54) 2 months (31) items (270) this company (196) not buy (56) money (298) 3 weeks (19) phone number (21)
mc837
Dear customer,

We found that you already have reviews on site jabber and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience
We do love to help you, but could you please provide us your
order number? and the problem with your order to review@luvyle.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and can check your order to answer your questions immediately and correctly.

patricias1048
January 4th, 2020
I ordered boots for my daughter ,was to be a Christmas present. Never came till January, over a month late. Could not believe how cheap they look. Very poor quality , will not order anything again from this company . Nothing but junk, ....

chiey1
December 8th, 2019
$36 dollars for crappy dresses that you can buy in Divisoria for $3 or less!!!!. And they dont want to refund my money back!!! They are irresponsive and this is the truest form of a SCAM!!!

We do love to help you, but could you please provide us your
order number? and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and can check your order to answer your questions immediately and correctly.

patriciac826
February 27th, 2020
PayPal was no help this company goes by the billing name OrderPlus International Limited.
They took my money and never sent me what I paid for. Beware! I suggested PayPal not let them use their site as a purchasing agent. PayPal said dispute with your credit card not us. Thanks PayPal you should do business with reliable companies!

tanyap11
December 28th, 2019
I placed an order with additional $20 expedite delivery option. The items come 3 weeks later after I started to write emails about my shipment.
All of the items were much smaller than measuring chart dimensions shown. My order was returned in full and on-time, but i never got a penny back from the company. I emailed few times asking for return money, but never heard back from them.
Never trust again!

dianw1
January 17th, 2020
I have emailed them three times and also sent a message to their facebook page. I need to return some items, they are very poor quality and the sizes are not correct. DO NOT even think about buying anything, I wish I had read these reviews before I bought sometime. They refuse to get back to me and won't give me a refund. They have sold me sub standard goods and are refusing to give my money back.

updated: If they contact you and ask you for an order number, don't be fooled, they just do this for show and never get back to you.

phyllisc144
February 16th, 2020
Iv'e been try for over a month to get a return address. They will not respond I sent so many emails with my ticket number and they just refuse to answer me back. WARNING DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY IT'S NOTHING BUT A SCAM!!! I can't use the words that I really want to use. You should just drive down the road and throw your money out the window at least someone might find that

burkew2
March 30th, 2020
I ordered 4 items right before the pandemic hit so i did not press when the order did not come in as expected. Once the order came in, I was excited to open and hope the reviews I had read were wrong. The two items are comprable with the price paid. The issue is the rest of the items. I attempted to contact them through their website without success. If the site's validation code always reads invalid the message doesnt get through. Very frustrated.
lizr123
January 5th, 2020
Everything was bad about the order - some parts of the order never arrived, the quality was atrocious - cheap fabric, badly sewn, wrong sizes - anything you think could go wrong it did - they will NOT return your money - they keep giving you the work around - there is no number for them, no address to ship it back - BAD! Out $200

jessq7
February 6th, 2020
Even one star is being too kind! The product quality is a nightmare! Nothing matches the online profiles! To get a refund as they promised? Get ready to the many additional conditions that were not published online! Wait, did they say "satisfaction guarantee" but never said how much to refund? No tel. #, no name to contact, no even a signature in their emails!

tahishas1
January 5th, 2020
I ordered three dresses. All 3 are extremely see-through, scratchy, and have stitching issues. In some areas the stitching is loose so the thread shows. There are seems that are crooked which causes puckering. There are strings hanging out in numerous places. The colors on the dresses are not as vibrant as they show online. I took my measurements to make sure that I ordered the right size dresses. The dresses are still way too small. I used the website contact us page to request a return and refund. After I submitted my request there was a message on the bottom of the page that said they would contact me in one to two days. After several days I have not heard back.

andream502
April 1st, 2020
I ordered from this site a month ago haven't heard anything back from them they just take your money and run they should be shut down immediately not happy
ashleyl300
February 20th, 2020
I placed an order over a month ago. Never got an e mail confirmation or an order number. But they sure love to send e mails for "sales" that they're having. I went to their website SEVERAL times to try to contact customer service but they have you enter a captcha code that will continually tell you is incorrect, but it's clearly not, so you cannot contact their customer service. I have yet to receive my order.

talih1
February 27th, 2020
This website is a scam. I ordered the wrong size shoe and tried to message to change the size, it wouldn't let me go any further because the code I was putting in was saying incorrect although it obviously wasn't. I never received confirmation or an order number and as I couldn't message I tried to cancel and of course, they wouldn't let me cancel either. I am not happy at all.

elsiea8
March 9th, 2020
I ordered 4 t-shirts like they call them. I call the blouses. Anyway two are tway to big fir a size small. I have request to return with no luck.
I've wrote them twice and they haven't bothered and its been a couple of weeks.
Oh and it took a month to receive the order.
Now I am stuck with two long sleeves blouses.
I will NEVER order again from berrylook!!!

nastassias
January 24th, 2019
Unfortunately I have nothing good to say about this shop. I've ordered a dress and paid for a delivery within 14 days and received it only in 1,5 month. The dress is completely different from the one I've ordered(please see attached the details), the quality is very poor, the fabric is chip, even the color is not that black :( I've contacted their support but never received any reply from them. I strongly do NOT recommend these guys.
Dear customer,
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience on us.
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
But could you please so kindly to offer us your order number to review@berrylook.com so that we can help you as quick as possible?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Berrylook
larryr281
January 13th, 2020
I ordered 4 items for my wife. Half the items weren't in stock. They offered a credit, but when the two items available were received, they were not U.S. sizes, they were more like children's sized. They claim to have had no way to do a partial refund and since the items shipped out of Asia it was too expensive for them to allow a return Unfortunately I paid with PayPal. They denied me a refund (because some items were shipped they said) even though I had emails from Bayberry stating that they owed me money. After 5 contacts, I have given up. TOTAL SCAM.

aa315
January 14th, 2020
Order # E1552829
It's been since beginning of January when I'm trying to return my money. Every time I write here a review they send typical response that will return but never do so.
Please, please, please read reviews first and then make a decision where to buy or not.

bernicet16
February 21st, 2020
Placed my order on Jan 8 and I still haven't received my parcel. Emailed them several times and the replied are always "order is currently being processed for quality control" (???????) and "your order by now is on Pre-Sale". It wasn't on Pre-Sale when I first placed my order so you should have shipped out my parcel earlier no?!

WILL DEFINITELY NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND BUYERS, PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

joym159
January 11th, 2020
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. This is likely another web retailer that changes its name every six months or so. Noracora is one. Do your research and if it looks too good to be true, it is. You will wait months for your item, it will NOT look like what the photo did on their website, it will not be the same material, it will not be the right size, it will be poorly constructed, badly sewn, and possibly have raw edges - and you're stuck with it. Return it and pay more to ship it and you lose even more of our cash. just don't do it.

judyp192
January 1st, 2020
I ordered two blouses and a dress. Did not get one of the blouses. sent several emails but no reply.

donnaa276
January 25th, 2020
ordered 2 XL tops; they are so small that will not fit a normal 9-year-old. Now to try figure out the policy to return and get a refund I searched for the customer service number and finally found one in google about their customer service number which is +1/607/214/3005 after calling that number one of their representative answered the call, he guided me some steps and after waiting for 20 mins I got my refund.at first I thought whether they will really help me or it's a scam but after I confirmed with my bank I was relaxed as I have really received my refund from them

carolynv43
January 8th, 2020
One of my orders was out of stock. After waiting almost 2 months I was sent no coat. The sweater I ordered was XL and was the size of a little Chinese girls 10. China sews for little people and I need a refund of $60.00 for my order. I WASTED my money! Others haven't received a refund. I probably won't either. Do not buy from them!!

kavitaa3
January 3rd, 2020
they claimed their shipping is 5-6 days and it arrived 20 plus days later and the quality was extremly horrible.. not even 1% of what is portrayed on the website. now when i want to return it they say that i will have to pay a huge shipping fee to return it to them and no where on the website it says that i need to pay the shipping fee and that is also a huge one. i have filed a case with paypal about their behavior. they are absolutely horrible and please do not buy from them. i would give zero stars to them

bj104
January 3rd, 2020
It looks like the umbrella company is
Seller info
ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
*******@susulike.com (Ohhh you won't be able to reach anyone here/auto return)
LOOK UP THIS SITE AND YOU WILL FIND ONE CONSISTENT WORD scam!
The clothes are COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTED. They are cheap, poorly made, ill fitting.

I sthis site fake?

Hello, Berrylook is legit and just feel free to shop here.

See more answers (20)

Hello, could you please tell me your order number so that I can help you soon? Any question, just contact via review@berrylook.com. Thank you.

See more answers (24)

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. The process time is 5-7 business days. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you will choose. We have two shipping methods available, the details are as followed: Super Savings: It takes about 7-15 business days to you after we send the order out; Expedited Shipping: It takes about 3-6 business days to you after we send the order out. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.