Review of Berrylook

Tel: +1(888)553-5616
review@berrylook.com

demitriah
1/19/19

terrible experience with this company and I will not be buying again.

I brought an item which was too small due to the size difference between UK sizes and China sizes.

I was given a return slip with my order which I put on the package and shipped back in hopes of a larger size.

I have been informed by the company that the return slip which was supplied by them is wrong.

Before returning I looked on their returns and exchange page which did not supply an address.

Due to their incompetence I am now not being given an exchange for an item.

They are trying to put the blame on me by saying I put the wrong address down which was supplied by them on the return slip!!

I advise you not to buy from these people.

Not only that I paid for delivery which said it would take a week and it took a month to arrive!!

arslank7
1/17/19

The price is always considered to be the first thing buyers look while planning to purchase certain product. But I think the quality should be the most important thing before deciding anything. What I liked most about this store is that they produce quality products. Even though they are offering the variety of products, yet providing with the great quality. Thanks Berrylook!

iqrai
1/17/19

Shopping online is something I normally prefer. As I don't have to leave the comfort of my home, yet get great products sitting in my home. This is a great site and I am happy to shop on Berrylook. The quality of dress is very good. It is soft and flexible enough to be used well. Thanks for the fast delivery and quick and responsive customer support.

marthas257
1/16/19

They are the bigest scammers on business they rob people point blank, they scam me of $92.95 clothe is nothing like advertise is junk, sizes about 5 sizes smaller than normal, they will not return your money , fake form of contact, they are in China, no American Co should have any bussiness with them,t they should go to jail

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
But could you please so kindly to offer us your order number to review@berrylook.com so that we can help you as quick as possible?
sylvial59
1/16/19

I purchased items over $400 on this site (what was I thinking!) back in Sept 2017 and ended up returning half of the products for their crappy quality in Nov 2017. As of today (Jan 2019), I have not received a single dollar back to me for the refund. I've written many times for the refund request, but each time I get the same response saying it is being processed without any detailed info as to when. This is by far my worst return experience. I will never spend a dime in this horrible chinese company.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
mollyl42
1/15/19

I ordered two pairs of boots and a coat from Berrylook. The items that I received barely resemble the items pictured on their website. Now I am having a problem with customer service regarding returning the merchandise.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
michellee136
1/15/19

I ordered multiple items from Berrylook. All of them were cheaply made, and incorrectly sized, so I returned them. THe instructions state that you cannot mail the returns via any expedited service, but you must mail them back with a tracking number. I did that, and now it has been three and a half months and I have not received a refund! I have e-mailed repeatedly and they just keep stating that their refund policy is slow. Three and a half months and nothing! In addition, to send these items back to China with a tracking number cost me $75! That, and they refuse to refund my money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! THEY ARE A SCAM!

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
lilyl66
1/13/19

Looking like a scam! I ordered 3 items, December 31st, and this may be too soon to complain, but I can't track my order! I can't send an email to them because the system is faulty. Can't reach a real representative on the phone line! I received an email that my order was shipped a week ago...hasn't arrived. I hope that if this company is scamming people" they get shut down now. I should have checked the reviews first.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
pk86
1/11/19

I saw the adverts for what appeared to be amazingly good value quality clothes, online. I ordered 6 items and 5 received, not sure what happened to 6th item no explanation?. What was extraordinary is that the items were so far from the online pictures. It took me time to recognise them as the quality was so poor and a complete misrepresentation of the goods advertised and received. Even though use recommended size chart used to order my size items were way too small for a large
My mistake was not to look at reviews prior to purchase. I have not seen anything over 1. To be honest if system allowed I wouldve allotted '0'. How are they allowed to get away with such false misrepresentation it's criminal.
I will never be ordering from Berrylook ever again

Tip for consumers: Pay by PayPal credit and read reviews cheap bad quality goods

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
ingridab
1/11/19

The quality of products is totally awful and unacceptabe. The products in pictures and in reality differ a lot. The measurments also differ (compared to what is written). The delivery took more than a month despite it is written it should take about 6-8 business days. When asked for refund they sent quite a list of requirements. Total nonsense.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
vals44
1/11/19

This is a Chinese company.
The edges were unfinished and uneven the neck was too small to get my head through. The seams are unyeilding
Added to the above the dress/top I bought was supposed to be a uk size 22. It Isle not

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
jodib65
1/9/19

I also wish I had researched before buying.
Last time I buy shoes online.
They looked nothing like the photo on their website, and - despite ordering a size larger than my actual shoe size - they are too small.
It took ages to receive them - not the time stated on their site.
I have tried contacting their service area to get details on how to return them, but receive no reply (probably inundated with people wanting to return items).
They also have a clause saying items need to be returned within 30 days or receiving...so I don't expect to hear from them till after that time.
order: E582756

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order and post here.

Very sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Your order has been checked and our customer service has sent an email to your register email address jodi.bur****@bigpond.com

Please pay attention to your email box .

Thanks for your cooperation.

Any question, please feel free to contact us via review@berrylook.com
bc136
1/9/19

Worst shopping experience EVER! Stay away. I ordered two pairs of shoes in size 9.5, two blouses in XL (i wear a medium but i ordered up just in case).
What i got: 2 flimsy ugly shoes that are maybe a size 6 or 7, though the shoe tags say 9.5, as ordered. Too narrow to put a normal size foot in, even if they weren't several inches too short - and when i say FLIMSY, i mean it. Ugly.
Blouses are child sized, with tiny neck openings, more of a child's large or maybe an XS or size O adult.
I let Berrylook know via repeated emails, finally they said to return on my dime and provided address in China. So a $65 order would cost me $85 usps or $300 UPS - and they can guarantee delivery only TO China, not within China. I called my Visa card, and now Berrylook is fighting with Visa, refusing to refund. I'm out $65 and hours of hassle.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT send your money to these people.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
donnah369
1/9/19

Ordered 3 dresses which are of such poor quality fabric, I wouldn't give them away. Took weeks to arrive and when I tried to enquire about a refund, I realised that the company is based in China so not a hope of ever getting anywhere. Lesson learned. Don't buy from this website / company.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
bichonk
1/9/19

I just received my order, a joke, nothing to do with what they show in pictures. I bought with PayPal as a guarantee of supplier quality sign. I have a dress that will be used to take out my garbage cans away, one to do my cleaning, and the rest cannot even be used as cleaning cloth because the fabric does not have enough quality. Congratulations to this company that found the way to steal people with impunity. Some burglar banks, Berrylook steal with impunity. The only wish is that PayPal refund me, if not we should close our accounts, because Paypal must be aware of the fraud and so, become accomplices of their misdeeds. I would put every day this comment on Facebook, Paypal prefer to keep an unscrupulous supplier and let his subscriber be robed.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
jimm802
jim m.
1/9/19

I ordered a beautiful looking top for my wife for christmas as i found she had bookmarked it a surprise(some surprise .ordered paid for 3rd dec.2018 finaly came 2nd Jan 2019.sent straight back by royal mail another 3 quid now they say they cant track the number i have sent although i have and it was delivered back on 4.jan 2019.they refuse to do anything saying they cant track it .stalemate. lost out on 20 quid .not a lot but id rather give it to homeless people. I thought i was crafty with online shopping but was took in with gaudy made up websites disguising theives.Oh the top was as if it had been wool boild washed with no colour and would fit a 2 year old !

Tip for consumers: read all these reveiws and weep

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
zoea23
1/8/19

This site is a complete scam. I have been dealing with Berrylook for over a YEAR, trying to get my money refunded for a $30 dress that I ordered. I eventually settled with a $35 dollar coupon, hoping that getting a new item and talking with customer service would help. Nothing. The new dress I got with the coupon said it shipped out, only to return to China for some inexplicable reason. A few weeks later, I got ANOTHER email saying the same dress just shipped out again, giving a link to a parcel tracking site, with a parcel number that does not exist. A full year later and I'm STILL dealing with these asshats. Looking into the site further, not only does everyone else agree, but the site also supports a pyramid scheme in their business, an illegal action to only add to the list of horrible reasons why you should NEVER get anything from Berrylook.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
kimberlym353
1/8/19

I ordered a dress from this company on Nov 30th 2018. It has still not arrived. The shipping company they use does not have a presence in Canada and thus the tracking number they give you doesn't work. It is also impossible to track you order on the Berrylook website. I am very disappointed that the CBC allows them to advertise on their website when it is clear from all of these reviews that this company is scamming Canadians. K. Moore

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
lorettad25
1/7/19

The clothing is of very poor quality and service is unacceptable. When I placed my order I checked the sizing guide for each item. Two items were out of stock and I was still charged for the unavailable items and told via email to pick out something else at the same price, which I did not do. When the package did arrive, not one thing fit. The web site did had a return and exchange policy, so I contacted Berrylook and followed all directions for returns for a refund. It has been over 90 days since my package has left the US, and I am told that I will get no refund until it's received - THIS INCLUDES THE TWO ITEMS OUT OF STOCK THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!
To add insult to injury, at the end of each email the following is stated:
"In any case you are not satisfied with our customer support's response, you can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Center:

Your case will be taken care of by our dispute management team in first priority."

Please note there is no Resolution Center site listed. There is no Resolution Center site listed or mentioned anywhere on the website.
RUN AWAY from Berrylook!

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
sharont189
1/7/19

Ordered 5 items and only piece arrived after 2 months and its more than 3 months and i am still waiting for rest to be sent . The website charge in USD giving you the impression that its a US site but in reality they are in china .
DONT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM . EMAILED THEM AND THE USUAL STANDARD BROKEN ENGLISH RESPONSE WHICH MAKE ME REALISE THEY ARE FROM CHINA
Scammers

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
elizabethb492
1/7/19

I order online a lot, usually through Amazon. I took a chance and ordered 2 winter coats before Christmas and still haven't gotten a tracking number. I have emailed the company 3 times and no response. THEY DO NOT have a customer service number lol I wonder why.....they would need thousands of employees to deal with all the complaints they receive. Please please please read the reviews before ordering from this POS company!

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
leel167
1/7/19

Beware. What you see and order may not be what you receive, if you do receive them.
I ordered three dresses which arrived in two separate shipments. The dresses are made of poor quality fabric. Really really horrible looking, not the nice images you see on the website. The sizes are also not what you would expect.

Stay away and don't waste money. NEVER again.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
yunat1
1/6/19

I ordered a dress on 18th November 2018 and it has yet to be received till date! I should've been more stringent on this website! The dress looked really good so I just ordered. BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE! IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!! MOREOVER, IT IS FROM CHINA. I should've been more careful. PLEASE STAY AWAY !! HORRIBLE!

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,
arelyzl
1/6/19

When I buy a product I do not pay attention to its price, I pay attention to its quality because I am a very demanding and demanding person because I appreciate the value of things.

In this shop I have found high quality products especially in dresses and accessories and although there is a lot of variety what I really look for is quality so spend little or much when I get home I want to arrive with a clothes in my hands that I will wear with a lot of confidence since it will last me the necessary thing.

It is a good combination to buy good clothes with good discounts.

lauraa216
1/6/19

The products I received are not anything like the photos suggest they are. I ordered a pair of boots that are worse than Halloween costume quality! The clothing is very poor quality. I will not be ordering from this site again.

Response from Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Dear customer,

Helpful answer -1

Hello, Berrylook is legit and just feel free to shop here.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your concern on our website and I am pleased to be of serving at you. We are located in Hongkong. All the items will be shipped out from Hongkong. The process time is 5-7 business days. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you will choose. We have two shipping methods available, the details are as followed: Super Savings: It takes about 7-15 business days to you after we send the order out; Expedited Shipping: It takes about 3-6 business days to you after we send the order out. Any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to review@berrylook.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, you can go to th.berrylook.com and id.berrylook.com to have a look, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thanks for your ordering from our websites, we apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with your order. Could you please tell me your order number at review@berrylook.com so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible I am looking forward to your kindly reply. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, you can send your order number to review@berrylook.com to get help, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, Pamela M., you can send your order number to review@berrylook.com to get help. And the same as Sue M., you order # E- 559509 is in normal processing and which has told you, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hello, please tell me your order number at review@berrylook.com, thank you.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Hi, Thanks for your question here and really sorry for the delay. Could you please offer me your order number review@berrylook.com so that I can help you ASAP. Thanks for your understanding in advance and looking forward to your kindly reply.

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, if you have problems about your order, you can send the email to review@berrylook.com we will confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. Berrylook

By Berrylook B., Berrylook Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Berrylook staff and other customers.

Berrylook?