Review of BelleLily

Tel: 0086-1338741
service@bellelily.com

susanc698
3/20/19

I made 3 ordered in a month. I received them all very quick. They were all large orders. Everything fit great. Prices are awesome!

rocheller25
3/19/19

I ordered two shirts on 3/6/19 and got an email on the 8th that they were shipped, it is now the 19th and when I track my package there is no change. The info in the USPS site just says it arrived on the 10th with no updates at all. There is not a phone number to talk to an actual person so you are on a chat with bs answers. I have never had this much trouble finding out the status of my order before.

nicoles375
3/19/19

I ordered 2/25 and still have not received my order. The estimate was 10-12 business days. The site says"Postal deliveries: If you haven't received your package based on the above estimates, please contact us and we will provide a delivery deadline and then offer a solution." I have emailed several times and get the response "dear customer sorry for the late reply and trouble caused to you. Parcel is on its way and will be to you shortly" clearly it is lost and nothing is being addressed.

nicolem364
3/18/19

I bought clothing and paid extra for express shipping, it has been 16 days and my item is still not here. Their customer service team told me to be patient and wait for it and they would not give me a refund on the extra money I paid for the item to arrive in 5 days. Very disappointed.

helenm269
3/17/19

Watch what you order their size charts are way off!! I ordered a lg the tag reads lgs but there is no way its a lg! That shirt fits my 9 yr old granddaughter. When i placed my order i was looking at the reviews for each item and was trying to be careful with what i ordered but every shirt, dress and shoes i ordered where super low quality everything was translucent nothing like the pictures show. Its not what the picture shows. The shoes are the lowest quailty shoe i have ever ordered. I can get Absolutely 0 help with exchanging some items. I truely and honestly DONOT recommend this site.

janieh23
3/16/19

I ordered a shirt for my BEST friends birthday,tomorrow,St.patricks day,and here I sit THE ONLY person showing up in a non festival shirt!! This item was ordered on the 7th!! Thanks a TON!! I'll be the loser in the corner!!

jennij8
3/15/19

This company is the WORST!!! They are SCAMMERS!!!! I do a lot of ordering online and cannot believe the lack of customer service. I followed their size chart and ordered 9 items of which 3 of them did not even come close to fitting. When I contacted them, they asked me for pictures of the items. I sent those and then they wanted pictures of the items on me. When I explained that 2 won't even go on, they asked for pictures anyway. So I'm standing there with my arms above my head with the 2 items on my arms as far as they would go. I ordered in November. It is now March and they still only want to give me $17 back for $50 worth of product. And, they haven't done it yet. I think if I followed their site's directions for ordering then it is a problem with either their website or manufacturing. I should get reimbursed in full for not only 4 months of my time with the back and forth with them and their faulty information/manufacturing. This company is a company of false advertising thieves!

aprilm234
3/15/19

Love the products that I have bought, I did learn have to get a size bigger then normal but that is ok.

montis1
3/14/19

Great item for shoulder surgery recovery. Fit as expected; very convenient, especially for caregiver when dressing patient when sling cannot be removed. VERY convenient for therapy sessions and doctor's visits as shoulder zips apart and allows medical professionals to do what they must without having to undress or redress. A bit pricey but very convenient and easier on patient.

punitk3
3/14/19

The feel and design. These shoes to me were very very comfortable, considering the type of feet that I have. They also matched very well with my suit. I would definitely get another pair, different color of course.

samantham245
3/13/19

My shirt was so soft & fit perfect! Wish I had more money just so I can buy more. So many choices! Absolutely love it & will be ordering again in the future! :)

ripud
3/12/19

Being a person who is healthy and works to achieve this status, I found that the Amazon Essentials shorts were just right for exercising.
My experience with the shorts was that they are cool on your body temp, and fit comfortably being they are loose, and they had several colors.
Thanks for your help.

monuk2
3/12/19

I love this brand. I have trouble finding shirts that are light, slim fit, and long enough. Been looking for a shirt like this for ages. One thing is I do air dry them to prevent shrinkage. I put one in the dryer and it did shrink a bit but not a huge amount, but enough to prevent me from drying them again. These shirts are awesome me and my husband love them!!!

satendras1
3/12/19

Perfect workout shoe (for my high arch and wide feet). They are a tiny bit to big since I ordered a men's shoe. I can finally rope climb again (witch I couldn't grip the rope in my Nike mectons) and the tiny bit of cushion the shoe has, allows me to box jump again without my back hurting! I will definitely buy me and my husband some more!

bholus1
3/12/19

Surgery scheduled for next week all looks great, praying actual experience proves to be five stars also. Thank you for above average workmanship and design which is rated above five stars.

olatoyes
3/12/19

This is my first time of experiencing real time true discount.
Bought almost 100 bucks of tops so as to confirm the company discount.
For real I got my 15% discount

teslimf
3/12/19

Got the two sets of gown I order from your store yesterday
All my colleagues at work love it on me
Have share your store link with them.
Thanks keep it up

rachink
3/10/19

Loved this so much I bought two other colors. It's so comfortable! You can throw on cute sandals and a necklace and wear it for a nice night out or wear it casual as a pool cover up. It's fantastic. I am 5'10 size 14/16 and got an xl it's great and I get lots of compliments.

sameers32
3/9/19

The design or cut of this dress is like a sweatshirt, but the fabric is not at all. Instead the fabric is moderately substantial, but slinky at the same time. The fabric just slides across your body. It feels great on. It's not as lightweight as some of the rayon/elastane dresses I wear during the summer, but it's not what I would call winter weight either. Care is a little more trouble than I prefer: cold machine wash and dry flat. A nice, casual dress.

jamesp778

Book 5 tops from here last 2 weeks
They safely arrived yesterday @ 2:20pm
For are perfectly ok and fitted.and the 5th just need small adjustment thanks you for prompt delivery.

sumits45
3/9/19

When I saw this dress described as a sweatshirt dress, I was concerned that maybe it would be a little bit too warm to wear. However, it is a nice balance in terms of weight. It does have a little bit of that sweatshirt lining, but it is also quite thin. It has the traditional V stitch at the neck, as well as thick banded hems at the wrist and bottom of the dress.

I'm five foot three, and on me the dress came to my knees. I plan on wearing it this winter with leggings, it is very comfortable. The fit is similar to a sheath dress. It has a good deal of stretch to the material. I typically wear a size large, but I was able to wear a medium. However, sizing down does lead to a tighter, more figure-hugging dress.

adekunleg
3/9/19

Bought some clothing for my kids from your store and when arrived today we really love them all.
Thanks for the quality clothing materials

vivekk31
3/9/19

This is my new go-to bra! I love this thing! It fits perfect and provides great support! Did I mention it is COMFORTABLE! Huge plus! The straps are nice and wide so they do not cut into your shoulders like many bra's. It gives you a nice shape that your husband will notice. I am noticing a little beading on the sides under the arm pits, but that is after nearly a years wroth of wear and it is only minor. I have had many bra's do that. I am also very active so I assure that has something to do with it as well. I certainly recommend them to anyone! In fact, my mom is now hooked on them as well! So do yourself a favor and give it a try!

anilk75
3/9/19

I was worried because the picture kind of makes them look like the capris (which i didn't want) but at 5'3" they hit my ankle perfectly. A little thin but not see through and still structured enough they didn't show any...bumps. The lightness of them will be really nice come summer.

rahulk108
3/9/19

Exactly what I was hoping for, soft and lightweight yet great quality. The is as hoped for, a perfect size 10-12, and the color is as expected. The Daily Ritual quality is good, especially for the price. Very happy with this purchase as it is always a risk to order pants online.

The orders take too lobg to come over a month or more.

By Helen M.

Based on reviews, I'd say there's no rhyme or reason to IF or when you'll receive your purchase.

By Brittany B.

Each item has it's own sizing chart. Use that and then measure yourself to see which size to buy. I have not yet bought from here but I do see a big fluctuation in sizes so if I were you, I would definitely measure according to the individual items size. Hope that helps!

By Laura D.

china

By sandie k.

this happened to me as well - paid for in advance of course, and they don't track the shipment. Bought first week of dec and it's halfway through feb. they refuse to respond to my email demanding a refund. what a rip off.

By Lisa H.

Questions? Get answers from the BelleLily staff and other customers.

7 Photos for BelleLily