Review of BelleLily

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
service@bellelily.com

lync43
1/13/19

I placed an order for two pairs of socks at the beginning of December for Christmas presents. I received one pair about two weeks later, which was great but I though, oh ho where are the second pair. Initial email advised that they were on their way - no problem, or so I thought.
The second pair was received on the 24th of December. Unfortunately the incorrect product was sent which included an offensive logo. I've now been in email discussion for to weeks about getting the correct product.
So far I've been offered refunds of up to 50% to keep the incorrect product as international shipping is 'expensive', BUT still no offer of sending me the product that I have purchased!!!!!!!

At this point I would not recommend this site to anyone, Customer Service leaves a lot to be desired.

drendap
1/13/19

Good. I enjoy my shirts and plan to shop more clpthiufrom you I have referred friends and family to you

trinav2
12/27/18

I ordered something in August it has been 4 months I have emailed them countless times they keep asking to verify my address name ect. In which I keep telling them I want my money back not a "3rd" shipment. The response to what i am saying in the emails clearly doesn't address what i am saying. I will never deal with this "company" dont waste your time or money!

hollyl67
12/26/18

Product was awful, sizing was wrong and shipping was the worst. No one should order from this site!

carriem141
12/25/18

I ordered a few blouses, shirts and a pair of shoes. It came within 3 weeks, which I was shocked because some people mentioned that they didn't receive their product in months! The fit was true to size and quality was better than I expected. One item was out of stock so they emailed me an option to trade it for another item, which I didn't replied within a few days, so they ended up returning my money to my bank account. I will truthfully say, the shoes were not like the picture but were still cute. For the money you pay I think it's a great company for my first time buying. Let's see what the second time around will be like!

jenniferw504
12/20/18

Ordered 2 Christmas shirts on Dec 2. It has been 18 days and it says it's still hasn't shipped from China. No phone. Umber and they will email you back with basic info that doesn't help at all. Waiting for my refund

claudiab92
12/11/18

I ordered 3 shirts from this site they all arrived within 3 weeks of placing the order. They were not of the highest quality but for the price that I paid I got my moneys worth. They are nice shirts with soft material. All have been washed and dried and they survived. Will place another order soon.

kellyl345
12/11/18

I saw the comments on Google before, a litter worried about this store, but after receiving the goods, it was very pleasant, the quality of the things is very good, some clothes are a bit small, but their after-sales service is very good, I will be back in the future.

lisar516
12/7/18

The site and pictures are well made ... well copied is better said. Do not order from this site! The clothes are VERY cheaply made (frayed seams, lopsided hems, stained fabric, buttons that are WAY off) and RETURNS/REFUNDS are not accepted. I ordered several shirts and cannot wear any of them. Seriously ... the sleeves would fit a child but the body is wide enough for two people to fit in!

Another reviewer stated the pictures are stolen from Etsy. I believe this to be true.

js568
12/7/18

The black teddy bear type coat i received is so cheap and awful looking. Nothing like the picture. It looks like an old washed and word bath robe. So disappointed. I would never order anything else from this site. Wish i read the reviews beforehand. The inside lining of the coat is made out of something I have NEVER seen a lining for clothes made of. I cant even describe it other than thinking of a shower curtain liner. Its just awful and cheap. How does a new coat arrive with lint and loose colored threads all over it. Nothing good to say about this experience at all purchasing from this site.

lisal572
12/4/18

If you are a small then you need to order an at-large. And so on and the material is not how it looks looks in picture.....so order at your own risk!!

nicolev63
11/29/18

I ordered a tank top before summer. Never received my product, emailed them. Said they were going to resend my item to me. Get another email saying it's out of stock and I can pick a different item. While on thier website I seen the tank top I ordered and clicked on it. It said I could ordered it! That it wasnt out of stock. I then was scrolling through my Facebook and the website comes across my wall advertising the same tank top. I asked them to just refund my money and now that email as "a error" in sending.

hayleighk
11/29/18

I ordered over a month ago, and the shipping said 5-12 business days. I didn't get to wear it to the event I had planned , and honestly don't think I'll ever see the shirt! If I knew how to report this company and get them shut down I would !!! Such a rip off !!

shandat
11/25/18

I ordered a shirt in Sept, it's been over 30 "working days" & I still haven't received it. Placed a different order, before I realized the shipping problem, wasn't given the option of paying for shipping so I can track it. Beginning to wonder if this place is legit.....

jamiem263
11/20/18

I ordered a t-shirt in August, it's now mid-November and it still hasn't arrived. I've sent their customer service several emails asking for either tracking information or a refund, I haven't received either yet....

lyndseyj1
11/20/18

If I could give this site a lower rating, I would. I don't leave reviews, but I had to come here to say how awful this site is!!!!
I waited 2 months to receive the shirt I ordered, and it never showed. I reached out the the site to help me either locate my package or refund my money. It took another month and 10 more emails telling them (pretty firmly towards the end) that I wanted my shirt or my refund NOW!
I still have not received either.
I will be blasting how awful they are every where I can.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!

kristinek36
11/19/18

The clothes took forever to get here. The items were not even close to size. Very cheaply made and NO return policy. Well you CAN return them at your own cost which is outrageously expensive. They generously offered 10% on a future order. What crap!!!!

tinac196
11/19/18

Purchased 2 shirts in August. It's a week away from December and still haven't received them. Costumer service will not respond to you. I finally after making multiple attempts at getting a response and trying to warn others on their social media platforms, they blocked me. I opened a claim through pay pal which I luckily used to purchase and they responded with "were sorry your order didnt get to you, please send us your order and we will get back to you." I sent them the information and never heard from them again. It's been a month. Pay pal just refunded my money. Please save yourself the time and money and do not purchase from this scam.

sharons511
11/19/18

I ordered a Thanksgiving shirt for my daughter on October 15. It shipped on October 22. The problem is the shipping information is all in Chinese, because that is where it is being shipped from. I was not concerned at first, as I have ordered from other companies with factories overseas. Unfortunately, now my shipping information is gone, and I can't even track the package. I went to the website, and it says to allow 65 days or more for shipping. This is crazy as they are advertising to buy Christmas shirts now. I am assuming I will just have to wave goodbye to my money. I doubt I will ever get my shirt, now that I see the other reviews.

sabrinab75
11/18/18

This place just takes your money and runs with it. I bought a pullover from then in July of 2018 and till this day I have NOT received it...... I emailed multiple times asking where it was they told me they couldn't track my order, when I specifically showed them screenshots that I could track where it was RIGHT then! And they told me to just "wait a few more days" that was a month and a half ago...

sherrid25
11/16/18

Crystal and Jane ( customer service reps). do not reply to your emails when you ask for a refund. I placed two orders on Aug 29th. Still have not received the orders. When I asked for a refund they said they would have to charge me $16 bucks for the shipping they had to pay to place my order. This company is horrible and no one should buy from them. They will steal your money and not respond to you........I have requested a refund several times and now they have stopped answering any of my emails.........they should be shut down.......

saram290
11/15/18

They do not ship in 24hrs like the site advertises, for the item I ordered.They don't answer emails, messages on FB etc. They are a scam!! I regret I did not read their reviews before ordering !! Beware!!! They never sent me a shipping notification.

mariet107
11/12/18

I bought 3 shirts from them back in August. One shirt came a month later, a polyester flannel cane the month after that (not in the description; nor what it looks like on the website), and I still have yet to get my tank top. I have been emailing back and forth with them since September to get my refund and they keep sending back the same email

"Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience and troubles.BB8132390615588587

146713_3, material

For the inconvenience, How about we refund 20% for this item and also we can offer you a 10% off for your next order?

If you don't wan't to keep it,you can return the item to us

The international shipping fee is a little expensive and the shipping may be on your side.

Your support and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards from Bellelily
Ada
Customer Representative"

I keep telling them I want my refund for the flannel and the tank top but they keep sending back this email. I'm highly frustrated that they won't give me back my money.

sandras461
11/9/18

I ordered 3 items and paid for expedited shipping. Only one of my items arrived on time and it had a giant hole in the waist seam. When I contacted them they refused to offer a refund until my other items arrived - which took almost another month. One item arrived completely mis-shapen and the other was not anything like the picture. I wanted to return all the items and they refused to let me. They wouldn't even refund my expedited shipping costs even though it took longer than their advertised standard shipping to receive my order.

cherih37
11/8/18

I ordered a pizza plaid shirt from Belle Lily in August it is now November and I haven't received my order. Based on all the reviews I have read they have till the end of November to produce my order or I WILL report them to the better business bureau! I am a business owner and this is not right to steal people's money!!!

Each item has it's own sizing chart. Use that and then measure yourself to see which size to buy. I have not yet bought from here but I do see a big fluctuation in sizes so if I were you, I would definitely measure according to the individual items size. Hope that helps!

By Laura D.

china

By sandie k.

this happened to me as well - paid for in advance of course, and they don't track the shipment. Bought first week of dec and it's halfway through feb. they refuse to respond to my email demanding a refund. what a rip off.

By Lisa H.

Questions? Get answers from the BelleLily staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BelleLily