Review of BelleLily

Tel: 0086-1338741
service@bellelily.com

ankitm18
6/18/19

The dress I ordered came exactly as pictured, and exactly as described.
It was not a cheap rip off of a dress, it was the actual product. The quality of the material was excellent. It matched the pictures provided exactly.
The sizing chart was amazingly accurate. The model sizes were included for comparison, which was a great reference point.
A tracking number was provided, and the dress arrived well within the time designated.

bidisham
6/18/19

From the minute I started browsing through belleLily clothing line I fell in love with their style. Choosing an item to buy was a though job, but once I did everything else went smooth as butter. From purchase, tracking the order, receiving the order through mail - which was very fast - and at last, comparing the picture of item with what I received through mail. Needless to say, the item I held in my hands was exactly like the one on the picture. Thank you belleLily for such a good overall experience.

kamalr7
6/18/19

This is my first time shopping on this site. I chose a skirt as my birthday present in May. The skirt fabric is very thin and comfortable to wear. I am very satisfied with all aspects of logistics and quality, I will continue to focus on the store's new information. This dress fits me so well, it makes me more attracitve, i can't wait to wear it!The shipping time is fast, just 10 days, perfect shopping experience!

netaim
6/18/19

I ordered four dresses for upcoming wedding parties and belleLily did not disappoint. All four dresses were exactly what I wanted. I received my order in two separate shipments. The first three dresses arrived within days of ordering. I was nervous about my stylish dress arriving in time,but the customer support services at BelleLily reassured me that I would receive my dress on time. They even offered me the option of switching my dress at no additional cost if I pleased. This was my first time ordering from this site and I will definitely be ordering again. The dresses were lovely and perfect for each occasion.

gurupadhad
6/18/19

Bellelily, I have read many not so good reviews and experiences about ordering from other countries; however, my experience with bellelily has been nothing but positive. I feel the garments are nicely made and they use good fabric, I have yet to be disappointed with any of my purchases. The pictures bellelily displays on their site are true to what you will receive in the the mail. The item displayed are close to true, however, in color and in style. In regards to customer service, they have amazing customer service. I have only had to contact their customer services one, and that turned out to be a pleasant experience. Their customer service representatives were quick to reply, and issue was quickly and easily resolved without hesitation.

armanm8
6/18/19

Good store. I ordered several times, no problems, I received a little less than a month.

I have ordered a dress for my cousin's wedding and it came even before expected, even more beautiful than in photo, for excellent price!
Beautiful experience of online shopping!

subhamr2
6/18/19

I have been in awe over belleily online shopping, since I've been introduced to them from a friend. I'm telling others as well. This is by far the best private, confidential site EVER. They have one of the best guarantee, "if not satisfied, we will refund it, with no problem. Everything I've purchased, came on time. I will shop here from now on.. Thank you

manashim
6/18/19

For quite a long time, I was receiving targeted Facebook ads for bellelily. I loved their styles but was afraid to order. Then I saw a shirt style I could not pass up, so I ordered. I didn't know what to expect. The order did take a while to arrive, but nothing abnormal for an international item. Once it arrived, the two shirts were actually very good quality. I haven't ordered again but plan to, and I'll review again once I do and update this.

pujac4
6/18/19

I am verry satisfied with their service,products and everything. I made about 5 orders untill now and everytime I was satisfied with quality of items I ordered, size and shipment time. I would definitely recommend.
Love the hot bikini set and the fits me very wellI will buy themore Fantastic but you need to make sure to check the measurements. The material is great quality and it fits perfectly it feels so nice like expensive material I can't believe how amazing it is I'm fall in love with this will be buying more.The shipment is so fast,i can't believe it.

soniyah
6/18/19

Order a jumpsuit white with red pattern, arrived within a week, beautiful, lovely material, fit perfect, placed a second order for the same jumpsuit with blue pattern..highly recommend.
Always adding great new items, bonus points and coupons save a lot of money. If I have an issue, their customer care helps resolve quick and painless!! I'm definitely a customer for life.

solankic
6/18/19

I made several shopping in bellelily to india. It came normal schedule and The products are so good. But if it is your first shopping I can say look the size chart. Because some times products size are change. Sometimes medium is good for me sometimes small. And the support team is so good. When I need help they handle it fastly. I have a good experience with them.

melanief68
6/13/19

Received my order within two weeks great quality of clothing will definitely be purchasing in the future

daleyc4
6/10/19

I bought a dress on May 25th and paid for expedited shipping, it is June 10th and I still have not received it. There is no way to track the package, and I've tried message Bellelily and no one has responded back to me. I wanted the dress for my wedding shower on June 8th, but since the package didn't come I had to go out about by another outfit for the shower. I want my money back!! I would give this crap company 0 stars if it was an option!

Response from bellelily b., BelleLily Representative
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your review.

With more than 10 years offline fashion branch experience and business connections, Bellelily has blessed fashion trend finders and high quality product providers. This makes our online shop Bellelily.com grow very rapid in short time. Now it's very famous all over the world.

We are sorry and sad to hear such reviews from you. we checked and your parcel is on the way and we have contacted with the shipping company to speed up the parcel for you, could you wait for some days?

If you have any question or request, please feel free to cotact with us at: https://www.bellelily.com/user/help/ask, or email with us at service@bellelily.com.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards from Bellelily
kennedil1
6/9/19

The sizes were a size too small, so when you order it's best to order one size up. Other than that, it was great! The packages came on time and they had really great customer service.

megann35
6/7/19

Horrible! They took my $ right away, I haven't received an email confirming my order on 1 order and my other 2 orders have been shipping for 2 weeks with no way to track them!! I believe I got scammed!! I've emailed them and not getting anything done about it.

anikd2
6/6/19

Very happy with my purchase. Got the dress and this is really good quality. The company was excellent to deal with. Kept me up to date with e-mails at every stage and very quick delivery. Dress fitted very well. Item was well packaged and delivered quickly. Fitt well, for less than full price. Excellent service and very helpful staff who dealt with my order promptly. Online shopping was easy to do and arrived on time will use this service again. I'm delighted with my purchase. Will definitely be using this site again and would highly recommend it!

poulamic
6/6/19

First time online but certainly not the last. Excellent customer service. Item was excellent and well packaged. Delivery was extremely fast. Excellent price for item. Great experience items arrived before time no problems. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their all products. Very happy with their products and service and have told many other about this site. Really pleased with the clothes. I will be a regular customer that's for sure!
Would have no hesitation to purchase again form this company.

rajp50
6/6/19

I had superb shopping experience from start to finish. Was despatched in days with regular emails informing me of its status. Arrived very well packaged too. Good website, easy to get around and plenty of choice. Brilliant product perfect fit and fast delivery. All in all perfect. They where very helpful. Clothes are top designers. All product are great prices and great variety of Items. Order process was quick and easy. I loved the quality of the products I appreciate it a lot. Would definitely recommend.

diyas4
6/6/19

Bellelily is the most complete store ever. I just received the product and it is amazing. I like to shop from bellelilly. This is my favorite online shopping store. As always, everything came on time and without problems. They are quick to deal with customer issues. Bellelily is definetly my favorite store. 5 stars keep up the good work. It was great and professional service.I really happy and satisfaction from my heart.Also I have made good experiences with their customer service, which help with problems quickly and friendly. Always have sale discount. The prices are very good. I'd be more than happy to order from you again.

ujjals
6/6/19

Great Company with really nice items. Very pleased with the ease and availablity of your products . Found it easy to order and aquire my order and to pay for order . Very good communication through email of when order placed and when will be delivered. Can't fault service, or goods received. Happy customer. I had a perfect service. I am so impressed and I will probably order one more . Thank you. I would definitely recommend this company and have added it to my favourites list.

tulikar
6/6/19

Excellent selection of items at a very competitive price, fast hassle free delivery. All in all a good well run company with some fantastic offers. A must website for any clothes lover. The dress ordered is very beautiful. The customer service was fantastic, all my questions were answered quickly and clearly and as promised the dress I ordered was quick to arrive. The delivery was very fast less than 1 week. The clothing was very affordable, beautiful and easy to wear. I'm very happy with my purchase. Customer service was incredibly helpful. I love them i am really satisfied and i will order more dress.Would definitely recommend and use again.

aditim7
6/6/19

Fantastic experience with this website would use again. Ordered a dress which was heavily discounted in the sales. Easy ordering process. Emails confirming purchase received and item delivered within couple of working days and extremely well packaged. Top quality customer service. Got exactly what I wanted at a good price. Not a fan of their delivery company but did get my coat on the day they said. I had no problems at all. I am very happy with my purchase.Will defiantly be recommending to friends and family and I will defiantly be shopping with confidence.Thank you for making me happy with your excellent service .

bikramd2
6/6/19

My all queries were answered very quickly and my order arrived In good time. Well packaged and great quality as always. I really enjoyed wearing it and received many compliments. Good quality clothes worth the price. All in all I'm very happy with the service i get. Shopping now online is perfect for me. Very happy customer! Would definitely use bellelilly again without hesitation.

matank2
6/6/19

I've ordered a couple times from this site and have not been disappointed yet. Shipping could be a little cheaper but I am overall a very happy customer. Sometimes shipping can be delayed due to holiday sales but they were very good about answering my questions and keeping me informed about my order status. Would definitely recommend and have!

ginak60
6/5/19

I knew I would be getting smaller items so I went up two sizes. I am 5'11 and I found the 2XL to fit me fantastic. I absolutely loved my items. A few of the swim wear that I received was too small but the largest size was a XL I wanted to give it a shot since the prices were amazing, they didn't fit but my daughter got a nice swimsuit.

The orders take too lobg to come over a month or more.

By Helen M.

It takes about a month, or it doesn't show up at all.

By Kelly L.

The company is located in China, or so from what I've read/

By Tory H.

Based on reviews, I'd say there's no rhyme or reason to IF or when you'll receive your purchase.

By Brittany B.

Even when they give you a tracking number it doesn't work.

By Kelly L.

My stuff actually came but it took forever. It took about a month.

By Kayla B.

Each item has it's own sizing chart. Use that and then measure yourself to see which size to buy. I have not yet bought from here but I do see a big fluctuation in sizes so if I were you, I would definitely measure according to the individual items size. Hope that helps!

By Laura D.

china

By sandie k.

this happened to me as well - paid for in advance of course, and they don't track the shipment. Bought first week of dec and it's halfway through feb. they refuse to respond to my email demanding a refund. what a rip off.

By Lisa H.

Questions? Get answers from the BelleLily staff and other customers.

8 Photos for BelleLily