Review of Autoplicity

Tel: 800-299-1028

susanp494
Susan P.
2/13/19

I thought my order was going to take longer to ship and it surprised me after I called Autoplicity I thought another few days before it shipped and it arrived. The lowest price I found on my Mishimoto radiator was on Autoplicity.

wr23
W R.
2/13/19

The timeliness of your delivery and the price of your chains were excellent. But,...The chains do not fit my vehicle, although my tire size is listed on your website and on the side of the box. I and several other people, including a professional, try to install to the chains, but they are 4-6' short. All that I can think of is that a smaller chain was inadvertently placed in my box. I will be returning these chains next Monday when I get back home. This is a very costly experience for me, so I would appreciate your evaluation of the situation (maybe you could measure the chains when you receive them back next week) and your providing some financial aid. I had to buy the correct size chains at the resort for $190, pay or tip several people $50 to attempt to install the chains, and I will have to pay return postage. Thank you for your consideration.?

amandaj176
amanda j.
2/13/19

Ordered power steering pump and it was shipped to my home within a week. Great price. Satisfied with my purchase and I will be using Autoplicity again.

alejandrot15
ALEJANDRO T.
2/12/19

When I searched for the wiper blades specifically for my 1995 toyota previa and it gave me some wiper blades that were way too small.

johnj785
John J.
2/12/19

I prefer the old school method of only replacing the wiper blades instead of the entire wiper arm & autoplicity has wiper blades in stock. I received them in less than a week.

mattm335
Matt M.
2/12/19

I was unaware that I Needed to order separate boxes for my utility rack but the second box is on the way and the price is still the best I could find.

wayneh188
WAYNE H.
2/11/19

Excellent all the way around!!! I'll never waste time again with the frustration of shopping around only to find an inefficient web site or long shipping delays. I've been in the auto repair industry for 35 years. I highly recommend AUTOPLICITY.

seanh189
Sean H.
2/11/19

I am happy to have now received the magna cor spark plug wires, though it was delayed. Thank you for your professional help. Sean

terrys361
Terry S.
2/11/19

Received part needed. Cost was more than I wanted to pay but no other options since it was Swivl-Eze. Overall ok.

randyz18
Randy Z.
2/11/19

Item (Vision X sealed beam headlamps) arrived quicker than expected. No issues. Will definitely buy from vendor again.

terrym315
Terry M.
2/11/19

I don’t know.... I have just ordered. I hope it’s great service with fast Shipping.... Thank You.

roberto196
Robert O.
2/10/19

So far so good, very easy, will see how long it takes to receive my product and the quality.
Received it and it looks like good quality, I need to exchange since only the brake cover works the accelerator pad is too small, mine is long and narrow, do you have one I can exchange? Hope you can help.
Robert O

robertb1238
ROBERT B.
2/10/19

Part was 65 dollars less than dealer, I get 25% off at dealership and was still 65 dollars less same part numbers. I will be ordering more from Autoplicity.

aprilc115
April C.
2/10/19

I bought this chemical to try to get a stain out that my car seat cover had left behind on my leather and it didn't not work. Reviews said this product has taken out Jean stains so i figured it could take this out / ;

shawnd107
Shawn D.
2/7/19

Product delivered late due to weather problems in our area. Product as described online. Price was fair.

nancym339
Nancy M.
2/7/19

Wasn't what I expected i was needing the complete keyless entry key thob not just a plastic case,absolutely not what i wanted or to my knowledge what i ordered.otherwise easy ordering and fairly quick shipping.

jimc509
Jim C.
2/7/19

Site said they had stock, 10 of one and 81 of the other, on the two items I needed so placed my order for 4 each of them, their order # 617440. Got a call from them the next day saying no stock on either one and they refused to backorder. Checked back a couple of days later and site said they had stock (12 and 93 of each) at the same prices.

richardk387
Richard K.
2/7/19

Not only were the Items I orded wereed a very reasonable price, they were shipped promptly, arrived in perfect shape, and are already being used. I am extremely satisfied with Autoplicity!

cornellr6
Cornell R.
2/7/19

It was great! Product came earlier than expected and fitment of my HKS exhaust onto my 04 SI Civic Hatch went smooth! Best pricing on this item and sounds amazing to me!

jeraldp5
Jerald P.
2/7/19

My second order for the same rack for our new fleet pickup truck. I did not know what to expect with the first delivery. I was very satisfied and impressed with the quality for the price paid. The price on my second order within a month or two did increase approximately $12. I still feel this price is within reason. Of course we all like to pay less! The shipping time is adequate for the free delivery. I do recommend this rack. If the others in this line are as well build you will not go wrong with this brand. Thanks from the Glynn County Airport Commission Fleet Department.

louannar
Louanna R.
2/7/19

The ordering process was extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. Will update my rating once the tires are received.

adamm303
Adam M.
2/6/19

They were great the delivery was delayed and set me way back on delivering this vehicle but not their fault

jimc508
Jim C.

Not too good.
Autoplicity took my order for tires and my money then later said they could not ship my order.
Why no tires? I have no idea.
Checked and see the money wasn't returned.
Now I have to chase autoplicity for my money?
Getting a bad feeling about this.
The world should know about you guys

stevenm451
Steven M.
2/6/19

Price of the parts were almost half of a local auto parts store, delivery was quicker than estimated and I received everything exactly as I had ordered. Excellent service!

shanea53
Shane A.
2/6/19

Had issues on initial online order. Called customer service and they promptly took care of it.
Thanks

I've been told that the site is owned by the same guys that ran autopartsdealer.com which is now out of business and screwed a lot of people http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanmcwherter

By Charles B.

Questions? Get answers from the Autoplicity staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Autoplicity