Review of Go-Parts

Go-Parts reviews

cs@go-parts.com

edmundl17
8/1/17

I ordered a passenger side headlight assembly for my 2015 Nissan Versa. The part fit perfectly, cost 1/3 less then the Nissan dealership, and arrived fast and in perfect shape. Will order again, and recommend to friends and family!

johns1779
6/1/17

The part was the wrong one for my car. Then, these folks hit me with a huge 25% restocking fee and made me pay to return the part. I will never do business with these chiselers ever again!!!

Response from Dan D., Go-Parts Representative
Hello John,

We are sorry that you are not happy with our service. Unfortunately the part that was ordered was not the one that you needed, as confirmed by the OEM number you later provided. When the incorrect part is ordered by a customer, they are responsible for the return shipping cost, as is standard for orders placed online. The original shipping cost is non-refundable, and there was a 15% restocking fee that is listed in our terms of service, and on the return instructions you received before sending it back. We are sorry that you ordered the incorrect part, and this caused you to have to pay for that mistake. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Go-Parts
benjaminb60
9/21/16

"I ordered a headlight September 12 and told it would take 2-3 days to process, no tracking info by the 16th so I emailed asking about it. * said it was leaving the warehouse the same afternoon and I would have info in 1-2 days. Still nothing by the 19th. *, customer service manager apologized and refunded the shipping, once again said it was leaving that same afternoon. The morning of the 21st still nothing, so when I asked about the info and part or requested my refund, without even trying to figure the problem out and how an order never left after 9 days of "processing", within 20 minutes I was sent a refund. Although they have lower advertised prices than everyone else and a "high" rating, I would be cautious ordering anything from this company."

*Personal information redacted by admin

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time, look at their BBB (or lack thereof) accreditation for more info.

craigg36
6/17/16

Ordered part and was told it would be shipped in 24-72 hours. Took several calls and emails to finally hear back. They said they couldnt get part and would refund me. Two weeks go by and no refund. Today I finally get an email saying they refunded me 5 weeks ago.(at least they could keep their lies straight). They gave me a phony refund code.
Just checked Google and they have many complaints. They are on BBB alert list.
Cons

edp20
9/5/15

Easy and accurate, and extremely NICE and helpful.

jesusf11
8/28/15

Very good experience

dennisd34
8/25/15

Right item and timely delivery.

josepha47
8/24/15

I thought the product was great and looked exactly like my upper grill. The only issue I had is that there were no directions for the install. It took a little foce to get the grill in, but I have had nothing but great comments on how the large void is now filled. I would recommend this product for anyone who has the 2013 Ecoboost who may notice a large void in the front of their truck.

ronaldm57
8/22/15

Ordered nail gun and nails on Tuesday, paid for 2 day delivery, nails delivered on Friday as expected but nail gun didn't arrive until Monday. Had to rent a nail gun for a job starting on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. A message left Friday resulted in a Monday call to tell me the nail gun would arrive Monday. No apology, no refund of delivery charges, no compensation for the $180 rental fee. First and last time for me.

rustyp4
8/20/15

Great service easy to use and find the correct parts

thomast37

Perfect

lannyr4
8/20/15

I DID THE ORDER ONLINE, IT WAS EASY AND QUICK.

jerryc53
8/20/15

I got taken care of quickly and would recommend you all to do business with again!

jackh75
8/20/15

sorry, I have been ordering several things via the net over the past few weeks, I don't remember what I purchased from you.....

noram14

Great

williams343

Very good

franciscov12
8/19/15

Product was just as advertised fit perfect and shipped quick. I will be using you guys again Thank you

suzannee5
8/19/15

great service, fast shipping, part was as advertised

markt84

Great product, shipped fast

dustinb24
8/19/15

Part came just as described and was only half the cost of going to the part store. Heck, it was actually cheaper that pulling the part from a junkyard!

ginap8
8/19/15

I needed a side mirror for my car and the purchase was easy and the customer service person was very friendly.

ambarb

Very good!

dustino3
6/29/15

This is by far the worst ordering experience I have ever had. Their site says orders ship in 24 hours. I called a couple of days after not getting any confirmation it had shipped. They told me that it had shipped that day, and they would send me a tracking number. Another couple days... no number. I called again and they said that my order had shipped out that morning. I started to wonder if this was some sort of scam, and that there wasn't anything being sent at all. Finally almost two weeks after placing the order I got a shipment tracking number. Four times I called Go-Parts and every time I called, they said my order had shipped that day. Yeah right!

jackb116
3/30/15

I purchased a passenger side mirror from Go-Parts for a 2006 Acura MDX. The mirror is distorted very bad it does not til down when the vehicle is put in reverse/

toddm36
1/7/15

Good luck on getting a response to any kind of communication with this outfit 11 days to get the part. I was fortunate they sent the correct part. I maybe spoiled by AMAZON and they cost a few bucks more,but well worth it.(And with amazon you get your part in 2 days).
Never again Go-Part.....

Response from Dan D., Go-Parts Representative
Hello Todd,

Our orders take 1-3 business days to process and then 3-5 business days to arrive once shipped (within the Continental US)

Questions? Get answers from the Go-Parts staff and other customers.

Go-Parts?