AutoPartsWAY.ca

AutoPartsWAY.ca has a consumer rating of 3.35 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AutoPartsWAY.ca also ranks 49th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with AutoPartsWAY.ca are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• parts ships immediately, accommodating customer service.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AutoPartsWAY.ca?

“Fast Shpping”

Ken W.
10/18/19

Looked for a fuel pump for my Ford and APW had he best price and said it was in stock. They told me delivery would take 8 days, but it got there next day and shipped free. Impressive.

“To quote the star comment "Doesn't get any...”

Steve C.
11/8/18

How is this company still in business? 8 days ago I sent an email to ask details about core returns. No response after numerous attempts to contact them. Informed CS that I would cancel and return my order if they didn't have the courtesy to reply to me. Sent a return form to the company. 6 days of unanswered emails, unanswered phone calls and being disconnected from chat once they realize that I didn't want to make a purchase but that I had a complaint. On the 7th day I was contacted after threatening to go on social media. Here it is the 8th day and 30+ emails promising to refund my money but my bank account is still empty. Their strategy is to stall and delay until the customer gets so fed up that they finally just walk away from the whole mess. You can see that in some of the other reviews. I used Rockauto a few times but I got greedy and tried to save a couple of bucks and here I am. Big mistake on my part. They may accuse me of affiliation with Rock auto or of writing a a fake review. Not the case. I am just a frustrated and extremely angry ex-customer who doesn't appreciate being scammed. To add insult to injury they sent me an invalid discount coupon. Too much. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere, anywhere else than autopartsway.ca

customer service (4)
chads287
November 20th, 2019
Fast and quick delivery. My only complaint would be I Just wish the return service was just as good when you try to return parts.
fritzc6
Fritz C.
November 24th, 2019
Bought some bushings and gaskets and they came quickly. Installed them and they work great. I would highly recommend them.
marekb12
June 18th, 2019
Order parts in the 13th of June and delivery states 3-4 days I phoned up today the 18th of June to find out my delivery is expected on the 24th of June. They have both my phone number and email but yet failed to tell me about the delay.
kenw236
October 18th, 2019
grahamc88
January 31st, 2019
web site not accurate on parts required. wrong parts shipped must be returned at your cost .core deposits due never refunded. emails with no response. credits given are not expanded or broken down in detail .they would rather loose you as a customer then refunds you the funds due .
terrym306
November 28th, 2018
Bought front brake calipers for my Honda Pilot. Autopartsway charge me an extra $180 for a core charge and led me to believe there would be a discounted rate for shipping back the old cores. This is totally false. I was informed that It is on the buyer to ship back at there own expense $120....Total rip off, won't be back!
staceyj45
May 26th, 2018
Parts delivered fast with reasonable price. Website are user friendly...I'll do business with you again guys :)
krisandrao
May 26th, 2018
My first time to shop via online and my experienced with them is wonderful. My order arrived very soon than I expected. Their service is one of the best. By the way, they have great selection of items, which are affordable. I'm so happy I found this online store. Definitely will shop again.
geogeg
May 26th, 2018
Parts exactly as described, high quality, and fast free shipping! I ordered a muffler system and did not pay for expedited shipping and was expecting it to take 10-14 days. It arrived in less just over 30 hours.!!!!!!
ladyl9
May 26th, 2018
parts ships immediately, accommodating customer service. I will recommend this company to my relatives and friends. I will surely order parts again.
cyndyd3
May 26th, 2018
If you needed parts, choose AutoPartsWAY. I get free shipping and it was delivered to me the next day. Very convenient. Love it.
calculusd
May 26th, 2018
Their services was excellent. Shipping was very fast and has the best quality regarding their auto parts.
jeremyr56
March 31st, 2018
They sent fake tracking number, refused to respond to my emails. Stay away from this company a total scam
gennadyd
October 29th, 2017
GOOD COMPANY,REASONABLE PRICES,FAST DELIVERY,EXELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE,WHICH IS DESIDE ALL YOUR BROBLEMS.
IF SOMEBODY WRIGHTING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THIS COMPANY,GUYS DONT TRUST,THIS IS COMPETITORS REVIEW.I AM REAL CUSTOMER WHO WAS BOUGHT A LOT FROM THEM.
REGARDS ...GENNADY DYACHENKO
jasonl158
September 21st, 2017
Needed to work on my again Volvo. Went to the dealer and he wanted almost $1800 for the parts alone not including labor. Did a lot of searching online and finally found AutoPartsway.ca. They had the best prices and some good reviews so I took a change. Parts arrived in just 3 days, they were all original, correct and cost me only $500 with free shipping. The parts came from inside Canada so there were not duties. I will buy again.
benw61
September 22nd, 2016
I've been buying auto parts for over 18 years. I have been working on cars most of my life. When I started buying online a few years ago, I had to import most of what I needed from the US. Many websites pretend to be Canadian but ship from the USA. This is not true with Autopartsway. They ship all their parts from Canada and their prices are in many cases lower. Their website is easy to use, customer service is friendly and shipping is very fast. I have been using autopartsway almost exclusively for the last 2 years.
davidn35
October 19th, 2015
I have used this site 5 or 6 times and they deliver quickly and generally have very competitive pricing. One complaint, twice now i sent back old parts to get the core charge back and both times I had to email their service line to get my credit. They responded quickly and credited my account both times.
chrisp121
August 25th, 2015
Used autopartsway to save a couple bucks, what a waste of time. They sent out the wrong parts. Returning parts is at your expense so now I lost money and not to mention all the time wasted hunting down new parts, returning the wrong parts and then the hassle of getting your money back.
Recommendation. Don't waste your time with these guys.
bobs143
December 18th, 2014
Be sure to use a new browser and read everything twice. Getting action from customer service is a cross between trying to return a dead parrot and explaining to your girlfriend why her pants don't fit.
jasonb159
August 1st, 2015
I needed to replace some parts in my aging Hyundai and did not want to pay dealer inflated prices, but wanted the original parts. My brother in law recommended autopartsway.ca as he had lots of good transactions with them. I tried them and they had all the parts I needed at less than half of what my dealer wanted. Ordered quickly, made sure one item fit by chatting with their live chat support, which was very helpful, and placed my order. I chose free shipping which autopartsway.ca quoted me at taking 8-15 days for delivery. To my surprise, the parts arrived in 4 days, and I installed them over the weekend. Good service, pricing and fast shipping.
johna404
September 4th, 2015
Ive been watching a specialty fan on their sight for a few days, waiting to decide if it was the correct model for my custom application. I viewed it on sept 1 and printed off the page for reference. The day after I then received a email about their weekend labour day promo going on with a 10% off discount code. Hurray I thought.. I log into the site, and check out the fan. And low and behold it went from $519 to $557 in a matter of a day. A magical 7% increase. Wow looks like it just turned that 10% discount into a useless 3% discount. All of the other items on their site did the same thing.

TOTALY AVOID!!!

Tip for consumers: Use Rock auto, at least they don't purposely fool around with the prices, and ship to Canada without any hassles.

joshh154
October 5th, 2018
. I placed an order headlight lenses for my BMW. I decided to order from these guys because I needed them in hurry. It was supposed to get my order within 2 days, instead it took a week. When it arrived one of the covers was correct, the other was for a completely different car. it was not the same part that I ordered online. I sent them an email explaining this. They replied back by asking for a vin number. After which I did not hear back from them. Ive sent a couple emails since. Its been over a week now. To anyone reading this please. please avoid this company. They look professional but I can assure you youll be unhappy with the service and parts you receive. They have hundreds of negative reviews on multiple different websites. I wish I had done my research in advance
stevec530
November 8th, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AutoPartsWAY.ca staff and other customers.

Auto Parts in Canada at AutoPartsWAY.ca. Auto Parts WAY Canada offers the largest selection of OEM and Aftermarket Auto Parts in Canada.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoPartsWAY.ca?

Have a question about AutoPartsWAY.ca?