AutoEQ.ca

AutoEQ.ca has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 2,471 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AutoEQ.ca also ranks 136th among Auto Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.9%
2,395

• Heard bad things about customer service and returns so hopefully don't have to go that route.
  • Autoeq.ca had the best price and the delivery time was excellent.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AutoEQ.ca?

“Are you kidding me”

Roger M.
1/15/20

Are you kidding me. My new iArmor running boards are amazing. Light weight, sturdy and suit my truck as though they were a factory option. Unbelievably simple to install. I especially like the no drilling aspect of the product. If you're trying to improve on the design, stop right now...Mission Accomplished...Best Regards...Roger Martin

“I ordered on Boxing Day prices to get a better deal,...”

Adrienne N.
1/30/20

I ordered on Boxing Day prices to get a better deal, and 12 days later they cancelled my order with no explanation. They've actually changed the explanation: Not in stock, and credit card issue, even though had my money for the 12 days! I started calling Jan 8, could never get through ... always busy and told to try again. Emailed and messaged 8 times without a response until today. 33 days after my order was placed and 3 weeks after they cancelled it. Now they won't honour the original price. NOT IMPRESSED by lack of customer service!!!! I already asked a manager to contact me, but this is a birthday gift, and I can't wait any longer.

Reviews (2,471)

customer service (19) delivery time (8) web site (6) shopping experience (6) product (114) great price (11) order (110) 2 days (5) floor mats (4) couple days (3) great site (3) 5 days (3)
rogerm165
Roger M.
January 15th, 2020
bonniem481
Bonnie M.
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent experience so far. Free shipping, love it! Better price than I can get it myself from the factory.
randya137
Randy a.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Site very easy to use. Delivery was on time as they said. Product is good quality. I will be ordering from this place again for sure!!
johnr2379
John R.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Had a product fairly extensive searching couldn't be found anywhere else. Quick, clean, well designed shopping and ordering. If the hitch installs this easily I will be super-delighted.
tims306
Tim S.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Received the seat covers a couple days ago, installed yesterday. Okay, my fingers hurt now from installing the covers. Very nice tight fit! Look great. Adds a lot of snaz to my interior. The stitching looks very high quality. I would strongly recommend these covers to others. After seeing my covers my wife wants some for her BMW.
nathalied27
Nathalie d.
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have a subaru outback 2018 and your info said that this rack will fit no need for other equipment wait and see!
hanj2
Han J.
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
The side visors fit ok but are half the size I normally get. the AVS hood Visor is plastic junk and was in a closed box but the plastic bag holding everything had been open. Thinking these are seconds. The hood deflector is cheap plastic and too thin and broke on installation as the corners are known weak spots. I have installed lots of these over the years but these are too cheaply made for anyone. EQ was fine but this product is junk. Not sure if anything can be done.
garyw264
Gary W.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Spoke with Customer Service, very helpful and knowledgeable.
The 1-3 day shipping actually took 8 days, not AutoEQ's fault but still...
harryr138
Harry R.
July 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great prices, easy to navigate web site for searching products. Will wait to see how AutoEQ follows up on delivery.
willh71
Will H.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Cheapest price online. Hopefully they show up undamaged and no missing parts. Heard bad things about customer service and returns so hopefully don't have to go that route. Have a great day thanks!
stacyp121
Stacy P.
February 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The purchasing process was effortless, so far. I reserve final decision on product, considering it is an open box purchase to try and save some money.
alanr297
Alan R.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought an access Lomax tonneau cover. Given the coved 19 situation arrived in rural Manitoba in 5 days. Easy to install best tonneau cover I've ever owned would recommend auto eg for price and service
djsx
DjS X.
June 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Hitch clearly identified as being for my model and year. Very helpful.
However, since hitch does not come with a ball mount, surprised I was not able to find and order one from you. Had to go purchase somewhere else. Might be a helpful accessory to make available to hitch purchasers.
glena34
Glen A.
May 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Web site easy to follow. Product was exactly as pictured. Process of ordering was easy and straight forward. Delivery time was remarkable. 5 stars overall.
deann42
Dean N.
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
your website and specifically the ordering process was "glichy" I had to reprocess my purchase a number of times to get it right
stevenl619
Steven L.
February 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
a very well website easy to look up what you want and quick response when you email them and overall prices are great
justinj170
Justin J.
June 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Products were great, lots of options. Price was good as well. Delivery was fast, overall great experience and will return for future purchases.
mickf18
Mick F.
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Package was quite large and came within days of my order, and my running boards look great on my truck as displayed in the photos on the website. Thanks!
brianr194
Brian R.
May 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far it's been great, I had a little bit of an issue with one of the products that I received. The team at autoeq has resolved this issue and I am very satisfied.
I will definitely shop at autoeq again.
grantm80
Grant M.
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Would help if you upgraded your website with available and or out of stock items
But otherwise I really like your business practices/services
I would Definitely recommend you to my friends
coleb45
Cole b.
April 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
Bought one last summer for my truck. Now buying one for my dad for father's day.
I don't remember seeing a discount number after my first purchase but I'm sure u sent one. And I know u guys will be good for it and just add it for me anyways. Thanks
jeffh742
Jeff H.
January 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy. Communication through email was awesome. Delivery was super quick. The next day it arrived. Product is what it is. Not Autoeq fault but I wish I had chosen the Bak MX4 over the Solid Fold 2.0. Solid Fold latches seem cheap and will break over time or they get in the way when loading items as they stick out or hang. Also tailgate doesn't automatically release when tonneau is latched down. I'm very happy with Autoeq but not the product. I maybe should have paid more locally rather than buy online as would have been easier to return and try another brand. I didn't try to return as shipping and putting back in the box would have be a pain.
daves864
Dave S.
March 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was easy to find the product that I wanted and the pricing was great. The ordering process was easy and painless.
davidg2352
David G.
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great company, responded to my questions right away and pointed me in the right direction for the product i wanted. I just ordered car seats and will update on arrival
brianb1501
Brian B.
February 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
My order was placed on a Monday which was a statutory holiday in Ontario and received on Thursday in good order. I have nothing more to say by 5 stars across the board.

Questions? Get answers from the AutoEQ.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoEQ.ca?

Have a question about AutoEQ.ca?