AutoEQ.ca

AutoEQ.ca has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 2,593 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AutoEQ.ca ranks 206th among Auto Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.9%
2,510

• Your customer service was extremely helpful and assisted in providing more product information when asked.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AutoEQ.ca?

“I had to expedite delivery, as automatic email said...”

Marc D.
9/5/20

I had to expedite delivery, as automatic email said that parcel was shipped, but when checking with Purolator site, it said label was printed and not picked up. Only after I emailed the service center, all of a sudden the package was shipped. Sounded like the package was sitting in the warehouse and waiting... for a pick up. Next day delivery as was told did not happen. It took 3-4 days to get it.

“Horrible Customer Service”

Steven R.
1/25/21

I have been trying to get a hold of autoeq since August now with a possible warranty issue on my seat covers and they will not get back to me. I have emailed them, called them, and submitted an online request form and they never seem to get back to me! Obviously haven't been trying everyday because life gets busy but I have made numerous attempts to get a hold of them and resolve this.

Reviews (2,593)

customer service (20)
rogerm165
Roger M.
January 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Are you kidding me. My new iArmor running boards are amazing. Light weight, sturdy and suit my truck as though they were a factory option. Unbelievably simple to install. I especially like the no drilling aspect of the product. If you're trying to improve on the design, stop right now...Mission Accomplished...Best Regards...Roger Martin

tracyw311
Tracy W.
December 15th, 2019
Verified purchase

Your prices are very good. However, after a purchase you do not receive a email receipt as confirmation of your purchase. When I am spending hundreds of dollars I expect this. As well, phoning your business is a waste of time. There is NEVER anyone available to talk about an order or concerns. I had to use email. I found out that if you do not use the specific email contact service on the website, your emails go unanswered. This causes me worry. If you do use the email on the website ( that comes up when you ask for support) you do get a quick response. This should be explained, with a big red arrow pointing to it to stop confusion and frustration for the customer. But to be perfectly honest the experience was miserable, ending with seat covers delivered in a box that was badly damaged, having to pay customs ( I was reimbursed ) and a lot of anxious waiting for e-mails that did not come, sometimes making me think your site was a fraud! I have received friendly e-mails from customer service when they did come. You did deal with the customs issue quickly.
You guys need to fix the phone system. That is absolutely unacceptable in this day and age. I tried 30, yes 30 times one day, using both options available to me on the phone menu and still....no answer. I like the products and prices but there is more to being a return customer than that. Most of the buying experience was spent in frustration. I am a disabled veteran, and unfortunately do almost all my shopping online. I expect better.

lisah454
Lisa H.
August 21st, 2017
Verified purchase

I emailed because I have a tax exempt card (native status) but it was refused. The reply stated that the system is not set up for this. I would've preferred to buy elsewhere but liked the price of the open box special otherwise absolutely would have .

bonniem481
Bonnie M.
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent experience so far. Free shipping, love it! Better price than I can get it myself from the factory.

stevenr902
January 25th, 2021

Products used:
Seat Covers

hanj2
Han J.
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

The side visors fit ok but are half the size I normally get. the AVS hood Visor is plastic junk and was in a closed box but the plastic bag holding everything had been open. Thinking these are seconds. The hood deflector is cheap plastic and too thin and broke on installation as the corners are known weak spots. I have installed lots of these over the years but these are too cheaply made for anyone. EQ was fine but this product is junk. Not sure if anything can be done.

johnr2379
John R.
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

Had a product fairly extensive searching couldn't be found anywhere else. Quick, clean, well designed shopping and ordering. If the hitch installs this easily I will be super-delighted.

tims306
Tim S.
May 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Received the seat covers a couple days ago, installed yesterday. Okay, my fingers hurt now from installing the covers. Very nice tight fit! Look great. Adds a lot of snaz to my interior. The stitching looks very high quality. I would strongly recommend these covers to others. After seeing my covers my wife wants some for her BMW.

aleksandrsm3
November 26th, 2020

Had a terrible experience. They sent me used dirty broken mats, I requested for a refund. It has been almost 2 months now and we didn't get our money back. We sent the mats back to them and we know they received them ( we were tracking the parcel). They also wanted to charge us 20% for a refund. What a scam and please don't buy anything from them.

nathalied27
Nathalie d.
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have a subaru outback 2018 and your info said that this rack will fit no need for other equipment wait and see!

garyw264
Gary W.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Spoke with Customer Service, very helpful and knowledgeable.
The 1-3 day shipping actually took 8 days, not AutoEQ's fault but still...

harryr138
Harry R.
July 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Great prices, easy to navigate web site for searching products. Will wait to see how AutoEQ follows up on delivery.

marcd167
Marc D.
September 5th, 2020

willh71
Will H.
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Cheapest price online. Hopefully they show up undamaged and no missing parts. Heard bad things about customer service and returns so hopefully don't have to go that route. Have a great day thanks!

grantg42
Grant G.
August 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

My order was delivered complete and about 2 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery date. I was very impressed

stacyp121
Stacy P.
February 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase

The purchasing process was effortless, so far. I reserve final decision on product, considering it is an open box purchase to try and save some money.

adriennen17
Adrienne N.
January 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered on Boxing Day prices to get a better deal, and 12 days later they cancelled my order with no explanation. They've actually changed the explanation: Not in stock, and credit card issue, even though had my money for the 12 days! I started calling Jan 8, could never get through ... always busy and told to try again. Emailed and messaged 8 times without a response until today. 33 days after my order was placed and 3 weeks after they cancelled it. Now they won't honour the original price. NOT IMPRESSED by lack of customer service!!!! I already asked a manager to contact me, but this is a birthday gift, and I can't wait any longer.

ronf117
Ron F.
August 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy to navigate and find what I'm shopping for. Though side by side pics of Clazzio seat colour options/materials needed.

joej507
August 24th, 2020

Non-existent customer service, don't buy anything from this vendor. Their prices are not good enough to warrant the frustration trying to get any kind of service.

manojn7
Manoj N.
August 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Navigation of website is not user friendly. Need to add more recent pics of cars and deat covers on them.

markm2410
Mark m.
August 21st, 2020
Verified purchase

Beat prices from every other place I tried by hundreds of dollars, was told by 2 other place it would be 6 week wait time for my clazzio seat covers, autoeq had them delivered in 3 days.

randya137
Randy a.
February 27th, 2020
Verified purchase

Site very easy to use. Delivery was on time as they said. Product is good quality. I will be ordering from this place again for sure!!

ambery36
Amber Y.
August 18th, 2020
Verified purchase

Easy website and great products, price, and delivery time. Look forward to putting the rain guards on

alanr297
Alan R.
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase

Bought an access Lomax tonneau cover. Given the coved 19 situation arrived in rural Manitoba in 5 days. Easy to install best tonneau cover I've ever owned would recommend auto eg for price and service

glena34
Glen A.
May 15th, 2020
Verified purchase

Web site easy to follow. Product was exactly as pictured. Process of ordering was easy and straight forward. Delivery time was remarkable. 5 stars overall.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AutoEQ.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoEQ.ca?

Have a question about AutoEQ.ca?