Review of AutoEQ.ca

Tel: 1-855-554-9898

briank531
Brian K.
11/28/19
Haven't opened the box yet as it's a Christmas present but the box was not damaged in transit so, so far so good.
francau
Franca U.
11/19/19
Perfect fit. Very nice finish. Thank you for the quick delivery and easy processing. This is our 2nd time ordering and we will be ordering again.
ryanj63
Ryan J.
11/4/19
Cover didn't fit perfectly on my '19 Ranger. Have a gap at the front between bed and cover. Maybe a manufacturer error?
sarahc605
Sarah C.
10/31/19
You have decent prices and a clean web search - Trying to find reasonably priced accessories is a bloody nightmare, thank you for making it a bit more simple.
thomass838
Thomas S.
10/30/19
My question about whether to 2009-2018 BAK G2 would fit my 2019 1500 Classic was answered promptly... now as long as it is 'new' open box I'm going to be very happy.
jeffreyw279
Jeffrey W.
10/29/19
I ordered an open box G2 over the weekend and then realized I should have ordered the MX4. As they are closed on the weekend I sent an email requesting the change. They got back to me first think Monday a.m., updated my order request and I had my cover 2 days later. Arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very happy.
kenl86
Ken L.
10/25/19
Little worried about the reviews about cosmetic damage but was pleasantly surprised at the packing and no issues. Looks good and fits perfectly.
tonyz70
TONY Z.
10/18/19
I did my research before buying the side steps and was confirmed by you guys. easy install!
Fit perfect !
markb688
Mark B.
10/17/19
Online shopping and ordering was a good experience. I hope the product is equally good when it arrives.
mikes1905
Mike S.
9/30/19
I have received my product in damaged condition, price was great , delivery was fast...
Have process a claim over 48hrs ago and counting, two voice messages , with no response.... this has tarnished a so far great experience....
davidr1511
David R.
9/21/19
3" stainless side rails need 2" longer brackets for my Tacoma. Brackets fit good but bar is a little too close to the Tacoma body. when trying to step down, can't get enough of your heal on the bar when moving quickly.
billf123
Bill F.
9/19/19
Buying and delivery were flawless. The Husky wheel-well liners, no so much. Some of the pre-drilled holes didn't line up with the body mounting points. If you want to avoid lots of aggravation, don't buy them.
roberth1322
Robert H.
9/5/19
Emailed twice, called several times trying to confirm what I was ordering was what I needed. No response. Just ordered, hope its right
derekp78
derek P.
9/5/19
i've ordered from auto eq before and been very satisfied.
however,they don't have everything i want so i had to compromise.
tima71
Tim A.
9/3/19
Good. Email got back to me right away. Wish there were samples of each color all beside each other. Like not of the finished product just a small peice. Thanks Tim. Hope they look great and work great.
michelr42
Michel R.
9/2/19
I just wish that someone can answer the phone. I tried to phone about 25times at different times of the day and not once I had the chance to talk to someone
adamb221
Adam B.
8/30/19
Good pricing from what i have researched. Have just placed my order so only time will tell. Good selection overall and competitive pricing.
bryanw57
Bryan W.
8/22/19
Seems simple enough , at times its seems products are available and other times you cant find them. Also couldn't find area for Band number info for tax
benc246
Ben C.
8/21/19
New truck buyer, and I was so impressed with the ease and organization of your website compared to the others out there. Also, the inventory you offer is rather impressive ... looking forward to purchasing from you in the future!
samuelp53
Samuel P.
8/11/19
I received my order promptly and was pleased with the arrival time. Two products were ordered, but unfortunately upon immediately opening one of the products it appeared that it was damaged. I immediately sent a Submit Request form August 6th with pictures and the issue, unfortunately did not receive any confirmation and I am currently unsure what is happening with the product, still.

All in all the experience would have been great! Aside from the damaged product which I assume is not Auteq's fault. As a customer and consumer would feel a lot more comfortable with a more prompt response into solving my issue. Instead of a confirmation regarding my Submit Request form regarding my product issue, I received an automated follow up purchase review.
kevind368
Kevin D.
8/8/19
easy to place order, great video,hoping to see a link to the tool box in video, One important thing missed. The serial number that you require to register is on a sticky do not throw out, I removed when wiping down the new cover and had to search the garbage when i went to register.
johnb2878
John B.
8/3/19
The item was received in three days as advertised in perfect condition, fit like a glove and was reasonably priced.
margor11
Margo R.
8/3/19
I found your site easy to use and everything is straight forward and products are very easy to locate. The hard part is trying to decide what or which one to purchase.
mikek454
Mike K.
7/28/19
Product was exactly as advertised on website and received product quickly. Very easy to search and order
rickl180
Rick L.
7/17/19
This was my first order and it came quickly, there were no issues. Installation was easy and the instruction were easy to follow. Definitely will order from these guys again.

Questions? Get answers from the AutoEQ.ca staff and other customers.

AutoEQ.ca?