Review of Asus

legalcompliance@asus.com
2018 Customer choice award

elenak18
8/24/15

One thing,yes its 16gb i7 etc but other thing the case,screen holders etc goes so quick out of order,i am very regret that i purchased this laptop
can you imagine a new computer,after 3 4 month,you can not open or flip the screen because it stuck??? then you unintentioanly open and it breaks from where it holds the screen...

ok i try to fint the translation,where it breaks

a movable joint or mechanism on which a door, gate, or lid swings as it opens and closes, or that connects linked objects,thats where it break and very unquality but such big Money before year ago.....

never again i buy your product

wambuj
5/16/13

Good laptop but their wireless PCI card is very low quality making the strength i get on my wifi very low and connecting to the internet becomes hard. Returning to manufacture before waranty expires

natalies9
2/20/13

Asus PC's are unique and they have some interesting features which other companies don't offer in their pc's. The price is a little bit higher than for example, acer or dell computers. But asus is most reliable in operation. I also have asus. Great machine!

stuarts1
3/21/12

Friends of mine called me up and asked me to come over and take a look at their new laptops. Their son and daughter both bought laptops, one was an HP and the other was a Asus, The Asus was not working and when I talked with them they said that this is the second one. The first one was not working so they brought it back to Best Buy and they were given another one in replacement, they took that one back to the house and plugged it in and that one did not work either and I looked it over and the head crashed. Well, I went back with them to Best Buy and spoke with repair and they said it went bad because they did not use a surge protector, I said you must be kidding me, they said to use a different outlet, I said are you kidding me. I have never used a surge protector on my 2 laptops and 1 desktop and they are still running all these years. Well, you won't believe this but their were 2 other customers ahead of us and would you believe that they had the same Asus laptop and they had worse problems with it, 1 said he was watching a movie and it started to smoke and burned out. The other customer had the same problem as ours and they took them all back. We took an HP and for the others I don't know. I have encountered Asus computers some time ago and I didn't like them then. I have a Dell and an Acer Windows 8. Love them, and for my desktop still running. They don't make them like that any more. Well, all turned out well. Well, Bye Bye for now. Stuart S.

timothyg2
7/29/11

I have purchased the asus G72gx 17.3 screen, windows 7 64, with a nvidia 260m video card and 8gb memory.

The Good the price and performance for the price cannot be beat. I have owned it now for 2 years never having had any issue other that cracking a screen at work.
I regularly play games with it, everquest warcraft etc. and it handles them flawlessly.
as a laptop designed to be a desktop replacement it doesn the job and more.

the bad

its heavy as ou would expect, and on occasion a wire to the screen comes loose although its an easy fix not requiring much more than trim to be popped off. batterly life can be short if you are gaming but heck with me it stays plugged in.

In short if you want a gameing laptop for a good price and are willing to allow a few minor quirks, this is the laptop for you

4/21/11

This review is for notebook site only, I have nothing against the ASUS PC components, primarily motherboards are very very on the edge.

ASUS's notebooks are abundant and model line ups seem to be limited by the letters of the alphabet. Thats probably the biggest grief I have with them, as well as several others:
2. Their affinity to laptop multiplication is alike hoarding
3. Their specs and market-speak feature sections are written "under mandate" - seems like somebody got paid per word of non-sense
4. Their site is JavaScript heavy, and menus are hard to navigate when trying to look at computers one after another.

In the positives:
Their Republic Of Gamers laptops are on par with AlienWare, but typically more affordable. Design of the computers is actually very progressive, aside from Apple, I think those are the best looking laptops (HP Envy doesn't count - it's a ripped off Apple design)

But unfortunately ASUS computers are not very abundant in Canada, and it would definitely be a good idea for them to take after Dell and offer computers direct, customizable and shipping fast.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Asus staff and other customers.

Asus?