Review of ASICS America

Irvine, CA 92618, US
CustomerCare-US@asics.com

kenu6
3/19/17

Had issues with 2 pair of Asics running shoes. Sent emails and pictures to Asics America. They refused to send return label, refused to offer a replacement. Will never order from Asics America again!!!

vickym35
2/10/17

I got a charge on my credit card from Asics, I haven't ordered from them in a year and a half. I spoke with one of their customer service reps., she confirmed that I was not the one that ordered the shoes, nor did they get sent to my address. I requested a refund since they acknowledge I did not order the shoes, the response: "oh, we can't do that and we can't give you the name or address of the person that did order the shoes because we need to protect their privacy." Somebody stole my credit card and they want to protect the thief??? I will NEVER order anything from Asics again.

cherevkovn
12/19/15

I've wrote a review at http://www.yelp.com/biz/asics-america-irvine?hrid=114MaSyLaV5d98uBMbLHUg. This is a copy, just for sure more people know about unprefessionality of asicsamerica.com
I've made an order (number is 07184373 - for representatives, who try to answer and save their reputation)
There were six items in this order.
I've paid extra money for 2 days delivery - wanted items quick to use it during a training.
My delivery was divided to two packages - one was delivered by UPS, another - by FedEx.
Two packages were delivered in time.
But one package lacked an item (an UPs's one)
I've written a letter to CustomerCare-US@asics.com
Nobody answer me during 24hours.
I've called (855) 233-3120 ("Customer care" phone number).
Operator heard my problem (after 15 minutes of waiting; i dont want to say the duration of my waiting during the first call to this number, because in the deeps of my soul i believe that line was really overloaded) and said "I will talk to my manager and call you back".
Nobody called me back.

I don't want to degrade Asics as a manufacturer, their production is really good (the T-shirt i received along other items is very comfortable). But asicsamerica.com and their order service is very bad. I not sure why I must suffer from their unprofessionality. I have been playing volleyball since 7th grade of my school (2001st year) and Asics was a standart of quality because all the professional players use it. But I grew up and met such unprofessionality from this firm representatives. I won't recommend to buy anything from asicsamerica.com to any of my friends in volleyball world. And I am not sure that after meeting such unprofessional people during their first visit to USA and trying to order Asics's outlet on-line, people, who thought of Asics as about an etalon in volleyball world, will continue to think about Asics in such a good way.

P.S. It could be a delivery company fault. But, as I said, "Nobody called me back", nobody describes what really happened and I think that Asics is just a "brand name" and not a really good manufacturer (I didn't order from Mizuno because Asics was the best in my mind; but my mind is changed now)

P.P.S. For unbelievers and bots i can provide unpacking video and photos of an order. Ping me at 'nikita.cherevkov@gmail.c'

ianm11
7/3/11

Asics are the best shoe brand around. It helped support my knee pain during my runs. It reduces the shock to the knee. I also had a friend with Achilles Tendon and he said that Asics was a fantastic shoe. It gave him extra padding and support, thus he was able to keep running and it recovered within a couple months.

Questions? Get answers from the ASICS America staff and other customers.

ASICS America?