Review of OrthoticShop

Tel: 800-309-0412

dinag20
Dina G.
3/14/19

Your customer service rep Kelly was very helpful in finding out the information I needed and gave me good advice!

sandrab311
Sandra B.
3/14/19

When I tried to put a discount code in that was emailed to me, this website wouldn't accept it. The screen just froze.

anonymousx368
anonymous X.
3/13/19

Easy shopping. Item info is detailed efficiently. Checkout was quick. Love the free shipping & all the other perks of ordering from this site.

roxannem44
Roxanne M.
3/13/19

My old slipper are getting warn out. They were pink and blue plaid. Can't walk around the house without them. Have worn Orthaheel/Vionic for years.

lagrondal
Lagronda L.
3/12/19

The shopping experience was easy and great but curious to see the shipping process that's usually were the promise is for most companies I shop with.

amyo43
Amy O.
3/11/19

Please with slipper that I am able to purchase. Easy to order and looking forward to a continued relationship.

maryl346
Mary L.
3/11/19

I have the same shoes in tan. Most comfortable, my favorites, and I get compliments on them all the time. Needed to have the same in another color.

eddaw
Edda W.
3/10/19

Difficulty in finding my size and color. Had to choose from available sizes and colors, not first choice.

allenf50
Allen F.
3/9/19

The Orthofeet Ashville Men's Orthotic Slippers are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. I will most definitely return for future purchases.

susand543
Susan D.
3/9/19

I find the regular discounts a great incentive to purchase shoes here. Only once have I found Vionic shoes cheaper elsewhere...at least the styles that I’m interested in. Thank you.

anonymouse378
anonymous E.
3/9/19

Half of my first order was refunded due to out of stock. Hope this order is in stock. At least shipping is fast.

anonymousu409
anonymous U.
3/8/19

I have difficulty finding comfortable shoes for women but I found what I needed. I’ve used Rockport shoes before but they became difficult to find in stores. I’m glad I found this site.

karenm1025
karen m.
3/7/19

i have been searching for extra wide sneakers and heard about your website at work. i work in a medical lab and i am on my feet most of the day.

elizam30
eliza m.
3/7/19

so far so good- I have two pairs already and finally convinced my boyfriend to get some wide ones.. I hope they are wide enough for his fat feet...please don't sell my email address.

michaelp946
Michael P.
3/7/19

Amazon veteran. First time ordering with Orthotic Shop. Hopefully the processing, shipping and overall experience is top level.

vickic101
Vicki C.
3/7/19

Easy to find what I needed. I like the choices and the way the shoes are made. I especially like that I can checkout with my Amazon account!

marciac89
Marcia C.
3/6/19

Very helpful to find a shoe company that sells beautiful as well as comfortable and well made shoes.

koone
Koon E.
3/6/19

From the advertisement you mentioned that shipping is free.
But I am charge 30.00 plus for shipping.
Could I get the reimbusement for the wrong information ?

marcial33
Marcia L.
3/5/19

Very happy with the insoles I ordered and received promptly. High quality. Sturdy and should last awhile.

linday34
Linda Y.
3/4/19

I thought the delivery was a little long. That being said, the shoes arrived today and are beautiful shoes. However, they are too stiff and are painful to my feet with one area being quite red. I need to return them and I'm sorry because they are very lovely looking shoes.

judyn62
Judy N.
3/4/19

Why did the FEB15 coupon not work on this order. I have one pair and really liked. These are just as comfortable and give a stable feel when walking. So glad to have a good feeling shoe. Thank you.

tracyn64
Tracy N.
3/4/19

After shipping and converting to Canadian dollars these slippers are $110. If you could shave costson shipping, it would save your customers even more.

gloriac95
Gloria C.
3/4/19

Yourvsystem was down when I tried to place my order so I had to wait after entering my information. I had to re-enter everything twice. I was given a discount code and your system would not accept it.

janeu8
Jane U.
3/4/19

I had a terrible time trying to change my email address on my account even after contacting customer service. I finally just had to register again from scratch and lost my reward points that I had earned. Not happy about that.

hollye33
Holly E.
3/4/19

I had trouble ordering online the previous evening.... would not take my order. I called today and spoke with Danielle who was most helpful, but she could not place the order either. However, she did contact someone, the problem on the website was resolved and I could place my order the next day. I am waiting to see if the sandals are ok, as your site recommended the W width for people who wear a M in the regular Vionic Tide Sandals. Time will tell if this is the correct information for me. I will call if this doesn't work for me and I need to exchange for the Medium width.....

Hi please email orders@orthoticshop.com or call 800 309 0412 we can send you a return label and form.

By Matthew B., OrthoticShop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OrthoticShop staff and other customers.

OrthoticShop?