Review of OrthoticShop

Tel: 800-309-0412

stevem811
Steve M.
1/13/19

Is was quite quick and easy which is good because I'm an old man and not great with this new fangled stuff and your prices are great. Thank you greatly.

terrir66
Terri R.
1/12/19

page easy to navigate, check out easy and simple. order received in good time but was missing the removable cushioned insole as seen in the description.

dennish216
Dennis H.
1/12/19

Very hard moving around in your site could not get my discount code .Not sure on your return policy. I am a first time customer on your site

melissap149
Melissa P.
1/11/19

I typed in my discount code from Orthotic Shop where it asked for code, but it was not applied to this purchase.

karenj186
Karen J.
1/10/19

First order I made, I never received. I was told to backtrack it through US mail service. You said you show it delivered. They still have not found it.

stasiaf
Stasia F.
1/10/19

As long as I'm pleased with the fit I will definitely order again.

Update: have received my slipper boots and they're beautiful nice looking insoles BUT I couldn't get it on my foot. I ordered a Wide, I'm honestly flabbergasted that it's that narrow and labeled as a Wide, especially for "Ortho" type footwear. The item I ordered seems to run at about a B width I actually checked the label in shoe to see if I was sent a M by mistake. I'm actually sad to have to return and not be able to order other footwear I was looking forward to.

miker360
Mike R.
1/10/19

Drop down windows interfering with filling in box information. Once inserting the information and after ignoring the annoying drop down windows, information that was inserted in the required boxes was erased. It took 6 attempts to get it corrected....grrrr.

richardf73
Richard F.
1/10/19

Your shoes seem great but a bit expensive. I will still look at buying some but hopefully when they are on sale. I need diabetic shoes due to diabetes and neuropathy in both feet.

arth48
art H.
1/9/19

easy to navigate, good prices.
started order with a discount coupon - upon finalizing order, the coupon - (OS-94243) wasn't allowed to be applied.
looking forward to the shoes.

anonymousc290
anonymous C.
1/9/19

Since I have yet to receive the product, it's a little difficult for me to answer the last 2 questions.

helenr117
Helen R.
1/8/19

Your products have always been exactly as described, the products arrive promptly, and when help is needed, your customer service person has been very helpful.

brandyj20
Brandy J.
1/8/19

This is the second time that we have purchased work boots for my husband on this site. He says he'll keep coming back.

adamh81
Adam H.
1/8/19

2nd time ordering from your site and couldn't be more pleased with previous purchase and ease of navigation of site

lorettar37
Loretta R.
1/8/19

Very easy and love the free ship. The website was simple to use in choosing certain items plus excellent pictures of items.

sandrad262
Sandra D.
1/6/19

I have made numerous purchases from Orthotic Shop over the years and have always been impressed by both the quality of their customer service and the products they sell.

karenk374
Karen K.
1/6/19

the free shipping and the coupon made me buy vionic shoes ....but I was just looking around. I am glad I got them for a great price. I am going to tell everyone what a good price I got on here. Thanks

marya659
Mary A.
1/6/19

Very frustrating as I'm on an iPad and many times have to go back and press orthodics over and over and over. Not sure if proper was arrived at as I originally purchased darker brown but reddish brown seemed to appear on order.

stevenf104
Steven F.
1/4/19

Hello, I see there is a discount code. I have served 30 years in the Marine Corps, Life Member of the NRA, as well as several other accomplishments. Any discount codes available? It would have been nice to have been able to use a code for this order. Thanks, Steve..

colleenp64
COLLEEN P.
1/4/19

My only problem was working out how to register the required size
i.e. US ---10.5
EU---44 OR 10 and 3/4 inch
ENG----9.5
Hope I have correct size !!!

tammye52
Tammy E.
1/4/19

I won't know completely how I feel about your company and service and the product until I receive my purchase. It seemed to go fairly easy in my order process.

patrickb193
Patrick B.
1/3/19

Very easy to find the shoes I wanted. OrthoticShop website had lots of helpful information for ordering the best shoes.

jeannec89
Jeanne c.
1/2/19

My entire purchase was a positive transaction. I was kept informed as to when it was ordered right down to the day it was being tracked and delivered. Good job orthotic shop!!

melizad
Meliza D.
1/2/19

I love the quality and the arch support in my slippers.I'm very flat footed with bad knees so the y are Heaven.

jk273
J k.
1/2/19

Limited choices fr payment. I prefer to use my card and not go thru a third party. REALLY dislike this. How can I pay direct to bionics w credit card.

sharonb459
Sharon B.
1/2/19

I was a bit disappointed in that a 10% discount was offered by using a code and the code didn't work.

Hi please email orders@orthoticshop.com or call 800 309 0412 we can send you a return label and form.

By Matthew B., OrthoticShop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OrthoticShop staff and other customers.

OrthoticShop?