Review of OrthoticShop

Tel: 800-309-0412

pamj62
Pam J.
6/11/19

Ordering is simple, I did not appreciate not having been told that one item would be sent from a different location and take more time than originally promised. Also I need to return the soles, wrong size.

zoraidas
Zoraida s.
6/11/19

Love the sandals, bought 2 pairs within 2 months & just bought me a pair of slippers. My feet feel so good when I use my sandals

sylviao9
Sylvia O.
6/11/19

First time on your site, the purchase is a gift for my husband for Father's Day. I am disappointed that the NEWS-10 coupon did not apply towards my purchase.

caroleb120
carole b.
6/11/19

coupon code that you emailed to complete order did not work, confusing as to a Zero or Oh..therefore, no discount.

teresab189
Teresa B.
6/11/19

I hate the chat box that keeps coming up and that the only way to talk with the chat bot is through messenger.

bryanh187
Bryan H.
6/11/19

I love the selection!! I found a style that was discontinued from the maker, but you still had it in stock :)

Thank you, and I will definitely be back to shop again!

christianel7
Christiane L.
6/10/19

Always fantastic to finally have a place to shop where I can get the type of shoes I need and still have the look I love. Thx

alexandram94
Alexandra M.
6/8/19

The shop was easy to maneuver. I just wish they had the all the colors of their boots in. Also the right pictures for the right colors. Other than that awesome job!

sherrills4
Sherrill S.
6/8/19

This online order was so easy, plus I got 10% off and free shipping.
I will order my husband's work boots from the Orthotic Shop from now on. Thank you!

kareno33
Karen O.
6/8/19

I love that you offer shoes of all types and sizes for my toddler and I who need a good arch support.

leaht32
Leah T.
6/7/19

These shoes are very comfortable with great arch support. Many slip-ons slip off my narrow heal but these stay in place when worn around the house (haven't worn them outside yet). I could wear them with or without socks but most likely wear with socks. Love the Earth brand!

stephanies591
Stephanie S.
6/7/19

Once I know if the shoes fit and feel good then I'll know if I can buy again or refer to someone else.

linday22
Linda Y.
6/7/19

I have been looking everywhere for these shoes ... when I Googled the brand/style ... your name came up! THANKS!

judel21
Jude L.
6/6/19

I'm going to need to return product. One flip flop strap has an extension of strap overlapping causing irritation to foot when worn. I need to know return process.

lorrainem191
Lorraine M.
6/6/19

The product was not as structured as I thought . The product was somewhat thin and flimsy and did not help my problem

johnm2966
John M.
6/6/19

Found om another website and by the time I reached your actual sight the whole issue became a little confusing.

yaeld
Yael D.
6/5/19

Hello,

It's a good, informative site, but I don't like the come-on of me providing you my email in exchange for a 10% coupon that happens not to work on my purchase. I will unsubscribe promptly.

susanc473
Susan C.
6/5/19

The sandals I ordered are the ONLY sandals I can wear due to Plantar Faciitis. It is under control now, thanks to these sandals!

charlened54
Charlene D.
6/4/19

Tried changing password few times. Would not let me make the change.
Called few times about the insert to help fit sandals/shoes no response when calling. Phone call was disconnected.

debral175
Debra L.
6/4/19

Love my tennis shoes sure the slippers will be great it’s hard to get old and deal with bad feet

devidag
Devida G.
6/4/19

they have Vionic shoes that I swear buy most comfortable shoes that never wear out and so good for alignment !

donnat379
donna t.
6/4/19

Excellent shopping experience.....found exactly what i needed and ordered it in less than 5 minutes.

anonymousj446
anonymous J.
6/3/19

We continue to purchase your products because they have great arch support. They are well made and look great!!

joannec213
Joanne C.
6/3/19

I shopped here before and am very satisfied with ease of shopping ,fast shipment and added bonus coupon. Quality of sandal is superb.My husband loves the sandals.He has a wide foot and has difficulty finding something comfortable.He wears these everyday in the house.

eugenel62
EUGENE L.
6/2/19

Have purchased many sets of orthotics as they are reasonably priced and it is convenient to put a set in each pair of shoes.

Hi please email orders@orthoticshop.com or call 800 309 0412 we can send you a return label and form.

By Matthew B., OrthoticShop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OrthoticShop staff and other customers.

OrthoticShop?