Review of GoJane

Tel: 1-818-581-4652
Service@GoJane.com

tracys318
3/13/19

I'm really pleased with the delivery time and style and quality of my shoes I ordered. I love them!! I will be ordering again. Thanks GoJane!

shamayam
3/4/19

So happy with my purchase gojane my new favorite website the shoes are so cute and the prices are amazing thanks again.

mekap2
2/21/19

Love these shoes, speedy delivery!!! Will be ordering again from this site again. Price was reasonably low too.

latashas8
2/13/19

I ordered a size 8 in a pair of clear pumps and they are extremely too small. They aren't even near a size 8 more like a size 6. I was so disappointed.... I had to go and find another pair of shoes at the last minute.

symoneb1
2/9/19

Received my items a day early and I love everything! All material was fine and neatly packaged. I always order from you all and reccommend the site to all my friends. Definitely will be shopping again.

emilyr175
2/6/19

Awesome shoes awesome service will buy again from this site. Super cute products at very affordable prices. Also they send out coupons. Love it.

carmellad2
1/13/19

Breathe taking. Online photos don't do these shoes no justice. I always received all the latest trends for the fractions of the cost.

sheleanah
12/25/18

I ordered a small and its very huge, like giant size! Not satisfied with the fit either it's frumpy and not flattering.

kiaraw8
12/25/18

I LOOOVE THESE BOOTS! I was kind of skeptical but I'm all for trying new things ! I Am In Loooove With My New Boots ! Definitely Recommending if wanting to buy! Shipping Was Fast ! My New Favorite Shoe Shop! xoxo

latriceh1
12/18/18

My order was delivered exactly how it was stated, and I loved i was able to track the package the entire time.
This was very smooth easy transaction with purchasing the shoes, I'm just dissapointed my shoes are too small lol but I will be ordering again from this site just make sure certain shoes you definitely need bigger size at least one up than your regular size

lisat356
12/8/18

This skirt is fantastic! It's beautiful, soft, flirty! I love it and will be ordering the beige one!!!

libbyj7
12/5/18

The boots are just like in the picture on your website. I like that most shoes comes in different colors. The order came quick too. I will order from GoJane again for sure.

alyssaa28
11/30/18

Everything is always what I except and it's always delivered quickly, unlike most places! Shipping is what most places lack. When I order I expect it to be delivered in a timely manner. GOjane always exceeds my expectations!

antoniaw9
11/19/18

EXCELLENT! I am so pleased with my purchase. I have been searching for black booties everyday on the website but they always were sold out. Now I have them and I couldn't be happier.

willishe
11/9/18

I love my heels. Only problem I had was one pair ran to small. I would definitely purchase again but I will size up on the brand that I got before.

taneishah2
10/23/18

I will definitely order again I love my item I purchase as well feels excellent to my skin great material I love it

yolih1
10/11/18

Great purchase loved my boots very fast delivery. The items were as expected they are gorgeous Always enjoy shopping with GoJane.

marvak
9/29/18

It's okay I'm not very happy with some of my items but it's okay it didn't cost too much money so I won't worry about it

indiae4
9/23/18

The clothes are really cute and i got a fast delivery. I am sending ine item back because it did not fit me right but everything else was great.

kadians1
9/10/18

I would recommend GoJane to anyone same as how the clothes look online is the samething you get wen you order I would definitely buy from dem again I really love my dress

akirah2
8/10/18

I love the shoe, very timely delivery. I just wish the shipping were free domestically. I also had no idea the shoes were running small I would've ordered a size up but no worries I'll purchase another pair

adriannel5
7/26/18

It's so nice to know that I am a size Small in everything GoJane. No guesswork and no disappointed. This dress fits me like it fits the model.

cherishf1
7/14/18

I got my shoes on time. They look exactly like what is online. I am gonna write reviews on all of them once I get the chance.

hw52
7/11/18

I actually like GoJane, but I usually don't have to return something. They won't pay for shipping to return the item. They will send the new item out for free, but they also won't honor any coupons or codes with the exchange, EVEN IF IT'S ALREADY APPLIED ON THE WEBSITE. It's unlikely I will order from them again after this. I don't know many places that will make you pay to return an item that doesn't fit.

tiffanem
6/28/18

I got my shoes on time and they are exactly what I ordered. They fit perfectly. Every time I order from them I am never disappointed. Love this website....

They will NOT pay for return items.

By Lupita B.

I bought a size 7 shoe they are tight. Do I need to go to 7.5 or 8. Love shoes need them to be confrontable.

By Natasha P.

The website is real I order things from there all the time. I always order dresses and heels and the material is fine.

By Symone B.

It depends on the size and width of your feet..try 6.5..they should have half sizes

By ashley t.

why cant u get the option to track ur order with this site

By franz m.

I'm always advised to purchase heels one size up from the size you wear. I'm not sure about their sneaker sizes.

By Symone B.

I got one size up, fits perfectly

I got my order within 5 days

By Molly S.

My heels were true to fit, im assuming all the other shoes would be too

By Molly S.

Mine fit me to a T! I'm ordering my second pair from there in a few weeks.

By Pamela H.
Questions? Get answers from the GoJane staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GoJane