Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

aja100
1/25/20
I ordered 3 tops, all which were hideous. The cloth on the two coats was a shiny, acetate-looking material, like a cheap flammable nightgown from a discount store. All hems were simply machine-stitched, using a regular, straight machine stitch (v. a hidden hem-stitch). The t-shirt was of a thin, cheap material and had batwing sleeves, not apparent in the online photo. Colors on all 3 items were nothing like the online photos. Since the package took over 3 weeks to arrive, I suspect the return address will be in China and return shipping will be prohibitive. On a positive note, the Leaf Alloy Sweater Necklace was cute, although not really even worth its $4.38 price tag.
sharonj254
1/25/20
One star is to much... The pics of the clothes look cute, which is the only good thing I can say. Received Iitems that were defected and to small. & extremely POOR QUALITY.
The cost to return was $82 which was CRAZY! Needless to say LESSON LEARNED!!! NEVER use Annie Cloth & research unknown company before doing business with them.
aishal12
1/24/20
The website was the easiest to navigate to find the clothes you wanted. The shipping was fast, the items arrived in perfect condition. Excellent service, very grateful.
sharilynp
1/24/20
I bought a cute sweater at this site. It arrived in 2 weeks and 2 days, so not super fast, but okay. It fit great and looked pretty much like the picture. A lot of reviewers seem to complain about the cheapness of the items, but this sweater was quite nice. I just ordered one thing to try out their site, and based on my experience, I will try them again. I think returns are probably difficult and you'd have to pay to ship the stuff back, so I would only order things I think would fit. If they didn't I'd donate them or something. Their prices are really low, so I'm not expecting super terrific quality or free returns or anything, but they got my item here is a reasonable length of time, and I like it, so I'm happy.
pennym116
1/24/20
The sweater came with multiple stains. Contacted them to return the item. Jumped through their hoops, sent pics per their request. Emailed them Jan 10th, Jan 16th and Jan 22 - they never responded, until yesterday Jan 23rd, stating a didn't meet their 7 day reply policy. Funny part, their reply email included every email I sent them. Check out the pic's, shows the AWFUL quality of their merchandise. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.
susanb1773
1/24/20
I ordered 3 items in late September, 1 item arrived in December. It's now the end of January, nothing else has arrived. I've emailed twice and received placating responses.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Enjoy the pretty pictures, the item I received wasn't even close to the photo. Ridiculous.
raeleep
1/24/20
I ordered $80 worth of clothes. I received 3 of the 5 items 4 weeks after I purchased. The tracking number they provided never worked so I never knew when the items were coming. The clothes are completely bizarre - the material is horrible and they look nothing like the pictures. This is a huge scam. Pay Pal says the only thing I can do is file a police report? So I can't get a refund unless I go to the police. That's crazy. Shame on Pay Pal and Anniecloth is a huge scam!
kellyh515
1/23/20
I ordered a coat that their tracking number said was delivered on Jan 14. We were home all day and nothing was delivered. Their customer service is a joke! I have written six times asking for help with tracking down this package, and their advice was to "double-check my yard and mailbox." Seriously?

I'm glad I ordered with a credit card, as I have contested the charge.
pastoraf1
1/23/20
The store is easy to navigate. The only downside to the site is, you have to click on an object to find out it is out of stock. It would be easier for the customer to shower this straight up. Their fast shipping is excellent.
dorotheaa4
1/23/20
I received my order in perfect condition, the shopping experience was easy, just perfect. Easy to use website, delivery was timely.
annl269
1/23/20
Ordered one shirt - it arrived after a month, horrible upholstery fabric (for a shirt?) - return policy impossible (send it to China, pay fees, pay customs, and maybe" China will accept the return). Before I knew all this, ordered another shirt in November..... have I seen it yet? Nope. Same, scam, scam , which is too bad because their 'photos' show some very cute things. Reality? Not anywhere near!
lindaw875
1/23/20
I purchased a Christmas shirt on 11/30/2019 from Annie Cloth's website. After 5 emails, the shirt arrived 1/20/2020. The receipt says to email them for return instructions within 2 days of receipt. I have done this, and have received NO answer.
These people are CROOKS!
kk318
1/23/20
Nothing on site, purchase or receipt to let you know that you are not buying USA. Only when shipping info arrives do you realize that it is coming from China. I ordered 3 items totaling $65. It took 5 weeks to receive items and when I did they where awful. Didn't look like photo, wrong colors, cheaply made. When I contacted them about returns the slow responses were always about giving me a 10% discount, then 15% discount and finally a 25% discount to keep items and give away. So I gave all of the items to Goodwill and began waiting for my refund of 25%. Well EIGHT WEEKS later, after many emails and complaints they refunded me $4!!! When I asked about my 25%, their response it was 25% of one item and of course they chose the lowest priced item. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM
They don't care if you repeat buy because there is another buyer around the corner and once they have your money you aren't getting it back. Now I only by online from stores who have a legit store front.
cb522
1/23/20
I placed two orders in 12/19 and received them in remarkably quick time (10-20 days, I expected longer). Product was a mixed bag of well made, exactly as shown on line and well made photocopies on material of product online, and one wonky sized item. Here's where I lose it... I submitted requests for return/refund and after several canned responses and several attempts to get beyond that, they say returns have to be sent back to China w/ customs paperwork as if I was a business. I have notified the company that the refund policy is deceptive and not complete and got offers of 15 and 25% discounts, which does not cut it. Have placed my return for refund items into dispute my CC co. It's a shame as I liked most of what I bought, found it well made ( I grew up making my own clothes) and good quality material 4 stars, but customer service and refund policy gets 0 stars. I also had a 3rd larger order lined up to place, but will not place it now. Have dealt with other companies that ship direct to China and had no hassle either getting product or making returns.
joycel244
1/23/20
Although the return address APPEARED to be in the USA; it actually was in CHINA.

Bad company; stay away!!
roseannz
1/22/20
I have to admit that I play games on my iPad, and because of that I'm inundated with ads for online companies. One of these has been "Anniecloth.com". The clothes looked really great. They were unique. The site says they are designed by independent designers. The prices were extremely reasonable.
The first issue I had a problem with was SIZE. There is a general size chart that is a bit confusing. I knew this site was from Asia, and anything from Asia is smaller than what we wear in the USA, but I was totally confused with what size I should buy. I emailed Annie Cloth, and they DID answer. They said the sizes differed depending on the outfit. BUT THERE WAS NO INDIVIDUAL SIZE CHART FOR EACH OUTFIT!
So I bought one very cheap dress. It came WEEKS later, and in a size that would fit a small elephant! It was also extremely CHEAPLY MADE.
While waiting for this dress to arrive, I looked up Annie Cloth online and to my displeasure and concern, I found it branded as a scam, as a company that uses our data, as a company that doesn't send what you ordered. So now I have to KEEP AN EYE ON MY CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS EVEN MORE CLOSELY TO MAKE SURE I AM NOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.
One website, "written-with-love.com" lists Annie Cloth as a company that scams customers, a company one should avoid. If you want to see her entire list, please go there. Other websites warn against Annie Cloth.
I certainly will not purchase from them again.
Another thing is that when you find an item that you like, chances are good that they don't have it in your size (if you can even begin to figure out what size you are).
I'm not going to take any chances with my credit card and data. And I'm not going to be stuck with clothes that don't fit after waiting weeks to get my order, IF I get my order. They hook you in with nice clothes, and they leave you dangling.
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

walkiriab
1/22/20
It is a fabulous page. I received my order quickly after purchase, which is amazing. I will definitely order through them again.
brunak2
1/22/20
Easy navigation throughout the website and easy payment, updated with the shipping information, fast delivery considering that it was with seasonal discount. Very satisfied with everything.
adelam7
1/22/20
Pre-ordered of this product, I receive it exactly the day they tell me. I'm so happy. It is my second purchase with this boutique, and many more to come.
maxines50
1/22/20
The site does not show that it is a Chinese company. that means your order comes from China by boat. I am waiting now over 45 days for my order with no recourse for speed nor refund.
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

remym7
1/22/20
Spent $111.00 on absolute trash. Can't wear any of it. Probably cost he company less than $10.00 to make what I recieved. Don't waste your money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

We will try our best to improve it .

Your claim/complaint t/feedback is very important to us . We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.

landere2
1/21/20
I was pleased that I had the option of sending an email to a person, once they heard and understood my request, they immediately rectified it and my concern was resolved.
manonn2
1/21/20
It was not difficult to buy the items of this boutique, I found a way to do it through the internet, it was worth it, absolutely stunning items, I will continue to order more.
hadaf
1/21/20
I asked for two pairs of shoes, they fit me perfectly. The second pair was exactly what I wanted but it was too small, they were very helpful and made the return and exchange of my purchase easy. Thanks again, I love everything on your website.
analiah1
1/21/20
It was a pleasure to buy in this boutique. The customer service was really great. The delivery was fast and the packaging and the product were also great. An absolute pleasure.

We are a legit company. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. All items are shipped from China . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

It is normal size . Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should click the size icon to check the measurement. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ? We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

We have lots of customers. Some of the bad reviews are true due to our delayed reply,But most are not incorrect cuz we had handled their issue . Hope for your understanding . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. If you have any questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?