Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

dm544
1/17/20
ALL MERCHANDISE/CLOTHING ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER FROM CHINA. SIZES ARE NOT TRUE. RUN VERY VERY SMALL. IT TOOK APPROXIMATELY 2 MONTHS TO GET MY ORDERS.
ANNIE CLOTH DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.
MAKE SURE BEFORE ORDERING FROM ANNIE CLOTH READ ALL REVIEWS.. I FAIL TO READ THE REVIEWS. I GOT MERCHANDISE I CANNOT USE.. I WiILL GIVE ALL MERCHANDISE TO GOODWILL. I WAS OFFERED 25% REFUND AND KEEP THE MERCHANDISE OR I PAY TO HAVE MERCHANDISE SHiPPED BACK TO CHINA. I ALSO COMMUNICATED THROUGH MANY EMAILS TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED. I DIDN'T EXCEPT THE REFUND OF 25%.. Make sure before placing a order read Annie Cloth return policy.
vernat14
1/17/20
I am very calm with my order, a white blouse that I saw and bought on this page. I await the request in the next few days.
laiac1
1/17/20
I am a regular user of online fashion stores and it is difficult to keep up with all the offers available in each. With this boutique you have everything in one place, the best designs and the best prices
armidar
1/17/20
I found on this site a pleasant surprise, I got a gift for my birthday friend, she was happy with the style and elegance of the blouse I bought here.
barbarad111
1/17/20
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and whoever "they" are, were pretty SPOT ON. I will be sharing several pics of what I was supposed to receive (according to the misleading photos), immediately followed by the item I actually received to the right of each one.

Like others, I made the mistake of ordering several items before doing a simple search of reviews for this deceptive company (which apparently has other names they go by, just search the name of the products on the internet, and see for yourself).

I've also had to wait almost two months for my stuff to arrive, and I still haven't received my jeans. Like many others, who have already stated in their reviews, I agree that the products don't look like the photos, the material and stitching are very cheap looking, and the sweater and hat I ordered aren't even the colors I ordered.

It's companies like this that give China and the Chinese a very bad reputation, though not everyone from this country is this way. I've known very kind Chinese people.

Unfortunately, such dishonest, fear-based intentions, words, and actions from any company on this planet, is what exasperates so many people from around the world, and what further causes frustration, disbelief, stress, shock, judgment, anger, resentment, rage, hatred, bitterness, mistrust, discrimination, racism, separation and division among humanity.

I trust that the Great Spirit that exists throughout interconnected Life of many worlds, will ensure that this old, outdated, fear-based way of existence will come to an abrupt end in Divine perfect timing and order.

And this may shockingly show up as A MERCILESS MEGA TSUNAMI, RAGING AND EARTH-SHATTERING EARTHQUAKE, THE INTENSE CRUMBLING DOWN OF CORRUPT BUSINESSES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, etc.

So let us Be a witness to the New Earth that is to BE.

Blessings to All That Is
yanaras1
1/17/20
I am surprised to see negative comments about this boutique, in my case it is the opposite. My order arrived without problems, the dress is of excellent quality. My friends were surprised because they thought that being asked from abroad would be of poor quality, but in my experience I am already going for the second order. advice, check measurements more than sizes on clothing before ordering.
susiea34
1/17/20
Don't buy from this company. Can't return. Cloths are JUNK!
I donated the cloths. What you see is NOT what you get!
emmye2
1/17/20
This company is total scam. Do not order. I have never even seen clothing so cheap. The pictures of the clothing on their website are not even close to the trash they send. There is no customer service and it costs to much to ship the
trash back anyway. I lost $200 in this scam and I can't even donate the clothes, they went into the garbage.
constansac1
1/16/20
The transfer to buy my skirt was simple, the order is already underway, for now I am satisfied with the purchase process.
safirag
1/16/20
The pants arrived much faster than expected, it was exactly as described, it is excellent quality. I received compliments from my friends and coworkers.
ingah8
1/16/20
Perfect transactionOrdering in this online clothing store was easy, the item ordered was as described, shipping was fast. Perfect transaction.
karing32
1/16/20
I was a little worried about ordering a dress online with just one photo, but I was very happy when the dress arrived. It was well done and it fit.
lynh40
1/16/20
Great picture of sweater in the ad. Finally got it after the expiration date to return it. It's missing a button, the material and construction are cheap looking, and even though I wear an 8-10 size I bought a large. It's too small. haven't been ripped off like this before. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
susanm1424
1/16/20
Christmas gifts ordered a month ahead arrived 2 weeks after Christmas, only after I started a Paypal case. One of the items did not fit and oh, guess what! You have to return it to China or accept a 15% refund. I don't recall being aware that the stuff was being shipped directly from China and had to be returned to China if there is a problem. Needless to say, shipping to China costs more than the item to be returned so they have you on that one! The clothes were nice, and pretty inexpensive, but I will never buy direct from China again, especially clothing. Buyer beware!
sherrym270
1/15/20
I ordered 3 pairs of fingerless gloves in plenty of time to give them as gifts only they never arrived. I complained and they said that it would take 35 days at most to receive my packages. They also sent me a tracking number and a site that I have never heard of. According to that one is still in China and the other two have been in my city for about 2 days, but they still haven't been delivered which makes absolutely no sense. Next Christmas I am going to do better research or just buy locally.
maries347
1/15/20
The worst quality ever seen! Boots look like cheap plastic nothing like the picture. Shirts are too small and cheap fabric. The finishing seams are nonexistent it is just a scissor cut!!!! OMG! Never again!!!!
debrae98
1/15/20
Received ONLY 7 of the 10 items I purchased. When I complained then they said "oh the other 3 are coming soon..." NONE of the 7 items received look anything like what was on the website. As others on here have mentioned, they are cheaper than cheap, crappy printed replica-attempts, not even close to the original picture. As you can see from just 2 of the products below what I received looks and is constructed NOTHING like the original pictures. DO NOT BUY. File a complaint with your credit card company to get your refund.
kristinz13
1/15/20
Items are cheap printed replicas of pictured garments, on ugly polyester material. Emails for returns receive the same generic response with no action. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Oh, and take note of the 3, 4, and 5 star reviews... they are obvious plants written by employees of the company, due to their AWKWARD wording and poor grasp of the English language. Total scam.
jenniferm1540
1/13/20
I ordered my "sweater" in Nov 19. Just got it today, Jan'20. It is a print of sweater material on white fabric! Not a sweater at all!! Cute pictures....not the real deal.
lindaa644
1/13/20
BEWARE LADIES!!!!! They TAKE YOUR MONEY ASAP, and YOU WAIT AND WAIT and when YOU DO GET SOMETHING from them, it L@@KS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES ON THERE WEB SITE. I DIDNT EVEN GET THE RIGHT ITEMS FROM THEM. CLOTHING LOOKS LIKE SCREEN PRINTED ON VERY CHEAP CHEAP FABRIC. I order a"" HAND KNIT"" SCARF/SHAWL, L@@K at the Photos of what my items should have L@@K Like, first 2 Pictures and the next 2 Pictures of what I got from them, ALL SCREENED PRINT ON VERY CHEAP FABRIC. I'LL BE LUCKY IF I EVEN GET A REFUND FROM THIS PLACE. JUST LOST$96.00.
sh17435
1/13/20
I have requested 3 times before the 15-day return deadline for a return label. They did not say on their website that they would have to be shipped back to China!! What's worse, they have yet to provide me the return label, it will be Day 14 here on the Eastern USA but a day LATER in China! The first request, I got a reply that did not seem to match my note. SECOND time I e-mailed them, they wanted me to accept a 15% refund on these 2 ugly items and not send them back!!!! ... AND One item never received but they want me to download their app to get more info because site said my tracking number was not findable - ARE YOU KIDDING??? WHO WOULD DOWNLOAD INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND APP FROM A QUESTIONABLE SITE IN CHINA????????????????????????????????? Company so bad I will be reluctant to order anything else from China. They are hurting other businesses there by being so bad! Wish I had thought to see the reviews on SiteJabber before ordering!!!!
paulao93
1/13/20
Ordered overalls. Both sizes too small. Couldn't return. One pair they sent with postage due.the jeans are extremely stiff and not comfortable.
pb205
1/13/20
Ordered on Dec7 for a Christmas gift and did not arrive until today, Jan 13. Wish I had read reviews first. Clearly this is a cheap imitation of what I thought I was getting and runs much smaller than US sizes. This type of business ruins it for legitimate small boutiques. Photo is of what I ordered versus what I got. Flimsy cheap fabric and not embroidery as appears in the advertising.
juliew389
1/12/20
Ordered cyber Monday Dec 2 , as of January 12 only received 1 of 4 items and they quit responding to my emails!!! Also the one shirt I did receive looks so cheap!!! I could've bought something better at Walmart! It looks like it's made of felt! The pics they advertise look like the clothing is high end quality!!! Not at all !!! Don't bother with this company!!!
jennw36
1/12/20
Sizes: all smaller than normal USA.
So if you order a size 38/European size shoe, it is too small for your foot. Why? Who can tell.
Materials/ Cloth: Viscous instead of linen, plastic instead of leather. P h o t o s look lovely - especially the shoes. Then what arrives is worth sososososos much less than $30. Maybe $3?
Return policy: you must ship your items back to CHINA.

We are a legit company. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. All items are shipped from China . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

It is normal size . Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should click the size icon to check the measurement. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ? We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

We have lots of customers. Some of the bad reviews are true due to our delayed reply,But most are not incorrect cuz we had handled their issue . Hope for your understanding . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. If you have any questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?