Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

susanm1452
1/28/20
I had to give this one star to get access to this box. My actual review is ZERO stars, or minus as many stars as possible. When I did not receive shoes I ordered over a month ago, I went online and found the phone number of an "agent" in Stamford, NY, to ask for a refund. He claimed he would refund me, but he instead scammed me. I stupidly gave him access to information which he used to make numerous fraudulent charges to me. These were for Nintendo gift cards coming from Best Buy and Walmart, as well as a strange charge to PayPal. I have to bring my computer in to make sure no malware was installed to spy on me and get any new credit card numbers from me. I had to cancel two credit cards, notify Best Buy and Walmart, and now I will be calling the police and the state attorney general. THIS IS A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. I suspect that the clothing pictures are lifted from other sites, and when people write a review of the clothes, I believe those reviews are fake. "Annie Cloth" exists to get access to your information and steal from you!!
frankm96
1/28/20
ZERO STARS if I could but it is forcing me to select at least one. We ordered clothing MONTHS ago. After multiple followup emails from them saying "you'll have it in 10-20 days" it never came. They just hoped we'd go away. DO NOT believe these other reviews. They were written by the "company", I am sure. THEY ARE A SCAM. Buyer beware.
manquer
1/27/20
I had returned an order for a refund and instead it was changed. They rectified and issued the request immediately. Buying and exchanging always on this page is an easy process the quality and availability of clothing is always adequate.
mirellad1
1/27/20
The elastic jersey dress that I bought is fine , but the one that excited me the most is extremely short and tight at the bottom. Which is obviously not unheard of for girls with booties, but the top fits perfectly.
cleob18
1/27/20
The clothes are so good that they fit the size and they look as if they were on the pc, when I receive the clothes, I only receive compliments for how beautiful it looks :) I usually buy white blouses and shirts here.
joanned148
1/27/20
I ordered December of 2019. No items. No refunds. Now my order information has disappeared from their site.
Wish I had zero as a rating option.
wandac181
1/26/20
NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY--SCAM. Ordered 4 items form this site on December 6, 2019, to date only received one item and had to send several emails asking what happened to my items. After sending so many emails I demanded a refund of the items. They kept stating that the items where on their way and sending my a UPS update saying the same thing with each email. So after consent complains I received refunds for two items. I may still waiting on another refund of an item they stated was send in December after this I'm done with this fake (scam) of a company.
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

cinthyab
1/25/20
Great quality, fast shipping, beautiful clothes, fantastic customer service and very easy to process everything. I regularly buy clothes here and I don't care. In love with this beautiful online store.
denisej122
1/25/20
High quality clothes. Pretty fast shopping and excellent customer service. The girls go out of their way to answer emails and text messages about orders. I would recommend this store to anyone!
fabiolap8
1/25/20
The products are of great quality for the price. The customer service is excellent, I had to contact them to ask them a question and they were very receptive and solution oriented.
alem11
1/25/20
I didn't know that I would be able to find an online store that has almost everything I'm looking for, also at a reasonable price, for my age and stage of life the designs are great and very modern.
gracial3
1/25/20
I asked for a dress and received a confirmation email. They were very friendly and assured me of my purchase and gave me my tracking number. Overall, I would definitely recommend this store for your clothes, but the most important thing is your customer service.
licana
1/25/20
I am always afraid to deal with customer service when something goes wrong, but in this store they were very polite and quick to help me. It is greatly appreciated to be able to quickly solve a problem by online chat. Thank you.
celestec43
1/25/20
All dresses were short. It would be great if you can have a clothing section for tall people. I also discovered that the sizes fit the actual size. Good boutique, recommended.
rosmaryl
1/25/20
It's fantastic. I received a pair of shoes from this page that were not the color they advertised. They were quick and efficient in offering me a full refund. It makes it a little less annoying with wonderful customer service.
karinf18
1/25/20
Online shopping is always unpredictable, but this boutique makes it easy, when you know that the customer service you will receive is excellent shopping. Thank you very much, I appreciate them.
renab21
1/25/20
After a bad experience with another website, I decided to buy a dress through this boutique, and I was not disappointed. Fast and professional customer service, clear instructions, fluid process from beginning to end, treating them has been incredible. Exceptional customer service is rare these days. Highly recommended.
camilel1
1/25/20
Honestly, the good place to buy clothes. The service is exceptional, there is a lot of variety and the quality is amazing. I will always recommend it to everyone.
ingah9
1/25/20
This website is very easy to navigate and find what I am looking for, it has the perfect style and a lot of variety. I can't wait to get my dress here for my birthday.
robynnk
1/25/20
Don't get your stuff delivered and what you get is just junk. Still never got part of my order after two months and but I did get I sweater after a month, I wore the sweater one time and this is what it looks like , pills everywhere
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

We will try our best to improve it .

Your claim/complaint t/feedback is very important to us . We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.

dollym14
1/25/20
The designs, the quality and the easy purchase make it one of my favorite pages. Very satisfied with each purchase. I will definitely be a returning customer.
aja100
1/25/20
I ordered 3 tops, all which were hideous. The cloth on the two coats was a shiny, acetate-looking material, like a cheap flammable nightgown from a discount store. All hems were simply machine-stitched, using a regular, straight machine stitch (v. a hidden hem-stitch). The t-shirt was of a thin, cheap material and had batwing sleeves, not apparent in the online photo. Colors on all 3 items were nothing like the online photos. Since the package took over 3 weeks to arrive, I suspect the return address will be in China and return shipping will be prohibitive. On a positive note, the Leaf Alloy Sweater Necklace was cute, although not really even worth its $4.38 price tag.
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

sharonj254
1/25/20
One star is to much... The pics of the clothes look cute, which is the only good thing I can say. Received Iitems that were defected and to small. & extremely POOR QUALITY.
The cost to return was $82 which was CRAZY! Needless to say LESSON LEARNED!!! NEVER use Annie Cloth & research unknown company before doing business with them.
Response from Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Sorry for all inconvenience.

aishal12
1/24/20
The website was the easiest to navigate to find the clothes you wanted. The shipping was fast, the items arrived in perfect condition. Excellent service, very grateful.
sharilynp
1/24/20
I bought a cute sweater at this site. It arrived in 2 weeks and 2 days, so not super fast, but okay. It fit great and looked pretty much like the picture. A lot of reviewers seem to complain about the cheapness of the items, but this sweater was quite nice. I just ordered one thing to try out their site, and based on my experience, I will try them again. I think returns are probably difficult and you'd have to pay to ship the stuff back, so I would only order things I think would fit. If they didn't I'd donate them or something. Their prices are really low, so I'm not expecting super terrific quality or free returns or anything, but they got my item here is a reasonable length of time, and I like it, so I'm happy.

We are a legit company. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. All items are shipped from China . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

It is normal size . Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should click the size icon to check the measurement. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ? We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

We have lots of customers. Some of the bad reviews are true due to our delayed reply,But most are not incorrect cuz we had handled their issue . Hope for your understanding . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. If you have any questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?