Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

Suggest Category

laural604
12/9/19
All those who are giving 5 stars must work for the company, scamming people. What you receive is not what you see in the picture, but a copy made of cheap material. Because what is in the picture doesn't belong to Anniecloths. SCAM
williamsr24
12/9/19
Loved it that like in the old days someone actually just answered the phone, quickly took care of business and my purchase arrived a few days later! Quick, courteous and efficient service!
deandreg4
12/9/19
I'm a First-Person Living Historian. I've looked for years for period clothing replacement. I discovered treasure with Anniecloth. Perfect look, feel, and impression. Think I'm satisfied.YOU BET.
maryannem27
12/9/19
I should have looked at the reviews first but I also had a terrible experience. The coat in their post is NOTHING like what I was sent. It was a bizarre piece of clothing and of course, they are ignoring my refund request. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CRAPPY COMPANY
karlam74
12/9/19
I received a sweater jacket that was faded, ugly, and limp as a rag. It smells awful. Absolutely nothing like the picture. Horrible. When I complained, they told me I would have to send the item back to China and pay fees and tariffs. Odd, the e-return address was in California. They said I am to "ignore" the e-return address on the package. They said they have a "contract" that states these terms. There are other very similar clothing companies out there connected to their parent company. The scam is far and wide reaching. After some digging I found they have a 94% dissatisfaction rate. However, anything I received from China through Amazon Prime was beautiful. I have three other packages yet to arrive from this company. I got burned.
michellew485
12/9/19
Products appear in photos to be much higher quality than they actually are. You'll wait for 2 months to get something that you could have bought at Walmart. Don't think about checking in with customer service - you won't get any additional answers.
Prices seem amazing against photos on website, but you definitely get what you pay for on this site.
cynthiaj149
12/9/19
Had my first and last order with this company. This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have dealt with in a longtime. I have been waiting on my order every since October and I haven't received my complete order yet. I did received a partial but the balance of my order I just don't know if I will ever get it. The Tracking Info is just plain terrible.
jenh3
12/9/19
Three of my items weren't even close to the right fit, but they won't refund after 2 weeks. And don't even think about returning it as it all comes from overseas and you have to pay to ship it all back...which I wish I knew going into this order. Do not order from this shabby foreign company.
valeriag20
12/9/19
Genuine leather boot, ha! Not even good "pleather", size is not what it should be, and smelled like formaldehyde.
Don't bother returning as they would have to go back to China. Had I known they were from China, would not have ordered!!
Shame on me for not looking at reviews first. ......waste of money and anticipation.
emilyw294
12/8/19
Great shopping experience! Just bought a nice dress!................................................................................
ericag166
12/8/19
When you finally receive your order from China or Japan 6-8 weeks later (so not a good source for gifts needed on time) you have forgotten what you ordered. Take it out and look at it, its nowhere near what you ordered, none of it. Then you email and email cuz theres no phone. They send the same email back stating 'reply to this email to get return shipping information' then you do that and get the same thing.

So there are no returns for what you buy. Unless you know how to read and write Japanese or Chinese and want to pay international shipping on your dime to send it. Not worth the risk.
michellel532
$#*!tiest clothes I ever seen -
Pics online are NOT what u get AT ALL!!!!
Do not waste your money- I am gonna try to find the pics
Online now and take pics of the $#*! I received! Omg! So pathetic!!!!!!!!!
Do NOT order from Annie cloth!!!!!
You WILL regret it!
marylynna
12/8/19
Ordered 3 items: of the two that arrived-the materials were cheap and cheezy. The feather top was so thin, I would have to wear something underneath. The denim coat was made from polyester, and the details were printed on the material rather than sewn. The third item was a dress that I didn't order. I suspect they ran out of the item, and just substituted a random miss-sized dress. Because they would not even let me purchase it additionally.
They would not refund, or even give a store credit-because it was 16 Days after delivery! Words to the wise: Stay away!
karenk886
12/8/19
This is a terrible company. It is a fraud. I am out the money for the 2 items that were ordered. Stay away!
ednag41
12/7/19
Staff is super friendly and helpful. Nice dresses. The sizes are a bit odd sometimes tho. Worth a look !
karent576
12/6/19
12/6/19 I found https://anniecloth.com/ ITS A SCAM, ITS FRAUD. beware. ripoff.theft. do not buy.bad

Tip for consumers: THIS ADDRESS WEBSITE IS A SCAM FRAUD https://anniecloth.com/
check for customer service real phone number. GOOGLE them prior to shopping. I did not, and I got SCAMMED, RIPOFF. it is a company out of CHINA, and its a huge scam!!! read the google reviews! BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. RIPOFF. NOTE; THEY WRITE THERE OWN REVIEW IF YOU FIND A GOOD ONE! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANNIE CLOTH THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR $ 227.00 KAREN T. in CA

susand689
12/6/19
DO NOT- I repeat- DO NOT buy from this company. The clothing I bought was cheap polyester. I made the mistake of returning it and never received my money back and
NO COMMUNICATION. It appears to be an American company but it is in China and
their clothes are VERY POOR QUALITY.
STAY AWAY!!!!!!
I gave it 1 star. It deserves 0.
vickis414
12/6/19
Received partial order, items were made very cheaply and ugly, only way to get a refund is to email them for return information and you have to return within 2 days, but they never respond with the return information. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lindan296
12/6/19
This boutique is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I would 110% recommend. The clothes are vintage and also modern... the customer service is spectacular.. and they usually make exceptions on their return policy! The shipping even took about two days to arrive to my location and the wrapping that they put the items in is adorable!
shaunielln
12/5/19
I brought $80 worth of crap. Nothing was like the pictures Nothing. The picture I submitted was nothing like picture on website. It was supposed to be a beautiful sweater and I received a thin ugly housecoat. Everything was wrong. Material, size, color. Took forever. Should be barred from selling to Americans. DO NOT BUY anything from AnneCloth. I want my money back. NEVER AGAIN RIPOFF
carrief108
BEWARE! ....
The Company is from CHINA. It COSTS more $$$ to SEND ITEMS BACK. They delay responding to you, so they do not have to refund. If you send the items back, "THEY SAY", the package was lost in customs, so you" NEVER" get refunded. RIP OFF. Don't waste your money dealing with this phony company. Sad.
sheilam267
12/5/19
This stuff is such crap I won't wear it...ever. DO NOT purchase this horrible useless crap. It is going to Goodwill or rags, that is all it is good for. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures.
robinv63
12/5/19
Cheap Chinese made crap that I wouldn't expect to find and a thrift store. This is a total waste of money-customer service is non-existent, a total scam-Be Warned!
darcya14
12/5/19
This is a scam!! Cheap, crap merchandise! Unable to return!
Berry Look is a sister Co. to STAY AWAY from too!!
wilmak3
12/5/19
Please don't fall for this company. Fake, cheap clothes that do not represent photos. The attached photo was for a beautiful, knitted cardigan sweater. Been waiting since early October for other item. It will cost you to return their bait and switch clothes. Stay Away

Tip for consumers: Please do not order. Clothes are from China, poor quality material, no voice contact only email. U. S. Customs needs to shut them down for US citizens.

I've been trying to return the crap they've sent me for a week now. Every time I send them an email, they only send their return policy. There is no return address and your return requires a return label. Every request for a return label has been ignored. They've offered a 15% discount on my next order instead of a return. Hell will freeze over before I'll ever buy from them again!

By Tina M.

The return address on the package is New Jersey but if you want to return it, it has to go to China. That costs about $25 in shipping

By Ann L.

Save your questions on how to order the correct size and just DON'T order from them, the quality is crap. I sent pics of what I received versus how they are portrayed on their site and their reply did not answer to my issue of the quality, but to the cost of the return and how the return cost to CHINA is the customers responsibility. Please take heart to the reviews you are seeing from those of us who have already been scammed by them and avoid the temptation of the low prices. You get what you pay for!

By Lisa F.

China!!! All the way to China. Very expensive to send back!!!!

By Nancy-Laurel P.

Hello everyone, honestly Americans just need to stick to buying in our country America. And we need to see how we can have international trade BAND.... Completely. point blank. They can buy from us only. Annie Cloth. Wow... And another thing did anyone paying attention to at least give of the positive reviews from Annie Cloth's customers. One customer said that she received help on a return by customer service of Annie Cloth and she returned the items to the address they giving her and she was able to get her refund. Now.. My question is how is that out of 500 customers reviews from multiple sites say the same things and all had the exact experience. Negitave and posted a bad review. Dont listen to those positive reviews. Annie Cloth are posting fake positive reviews to help them get customers.

By Sharon W.

To hell with the Attorney General, that office is going to do zip for you. Contact the credit card company or Paypal, tell them what happened and they'll refund your money and take it up with AnnieCloth themselves.

By puppy B.

through email, then they expect you to provide item numbers, that don't appear in order summary or packaging receipts. No phone number available. This is a scamming company

By Robin V.

That would translate to buy from the US and save yourself much frustration and lost money. Here is part of a response I received from Annie Cloth after reaching out on their poor quality. "Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s)."

By Lisa F.

If you read these reviews, aside from skimpy, cheap fabrics that look nothing like the pictures, if you get them at all, the sizes are all over the place, no matter what size you order. ANNIE CLOTH IS A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SCAM! STAY AWAY!

By Toby K.

Im in CALIF annie cloth is in CHINA ripoff ripoff bad bad fraud ..............................................................fraud fraud ripoff

By karen t.
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?