Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

Suggest Category

elidak1
11/17/19
This is stuff you would expect to find in boxes in front of stores for $5.00. What you get is nothing like the picture. No one will want this. I wanted to return it but it has to go back to China which will end up costing more than I paid. This is probably the worst purchase I ever made.
pamelah318
11/17/19
The clothing you get is nothing like the advertisements. The clothes are cheap knockoff. I can't believe they are still in business. They state the earrings I bought were sterling silver and when they came they were made of an alloy material. The jacket I got was nothing like the picture or advertisement. The one on there web site states cotton blend and it looks good, but what they sent me was a cheap polyester! I am allergic to polyester! Talk about false advertising, it does not get any worse. Check out the photo
maryb1363
11/17/19
HORRIBLE CHEAP NOT AS DESCRIBED DO NOT BE FOOLED BY PICTURES BEEN TOTALLY FOOLED BY BOTH PICTURES AND DESCRIPTION
nancyc579
11/17/19
Items made and coming from CHINA - You will be completely disappointed - You will have nothing but problems with Returns and FULL refunds. If you go thru Paypal, it will take months for a resolution and refund.
loul58
11/16/19
Do not order from Annie Cloth. Items look NOTHING like the advertisements. The coat I ordered is cheap, poorly made and actually resembles a shiny Halloween costume. I am trying to get a refund but am not thinking it will happen.
jerilynnm
11/16/19
What I ordered was not what I received. FAKE knockoffs made so incredibly bad and bizarre material. Never responded to my request to return. This seller is FRAUDULENT! Stay far far away.
sabab2
11/16/19
Very happy with my order, arrive very fast and without any shipping problem. They kept me continuously informed about the location of the order and approximate day of arrival, in addition to having a discount. Thank you!
rayenb
11/16/19
Perfect offers, I am satisfied with the purchases made and especially the customer service, I had a small size error in the order, they contacted me and everything was solved.
evolets
11/16/19
I have loved your designs, I am always attentive in case new things arise. In addition, the page is lovely, your questions are always answered in a very attentive and personalized way. 100% recommended.
anonymousd631
11/16/19
I'm a knitter and had a gorgeous multi-color dress saved to my favorites on a website dedicated to the craft. I was shocked to see the EXACT same image, including the background, on an ad by Annie Cloth! The knitter had made this dress for herself and never even made a pattern, it's a truly one of a kind. I messaged her to verify that she had not sold her design and she replied that the image had been stolen. Annie Cloth is a SCAM. beware.
bl333
11/15/19
I ordered this sweater....and see the photo of what I received.
Fake Crap, more like nylon material...NOT a Sweater!!!
See the Difference??? Yeah...cheap crap.
And I can not get my refund from PAYPAL due to the discrepancy... go figure. I am CLOSING MY ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL.

Fake Advertising - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
B. Leo

Tip for consumers: I REQUEST A REFUND...got a message that asked why I was unhappy? After all if you can't see the difference...then you have to be a total idiot.
NEVER again will I ever order online - not even AMAZON. Amazon is Selling the same crap now.. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

annier67
11/15/19
This website and clothing are TERRIBLE! This is a scam website. Please please do not order from them. Everything is FAKE!!!!!
fredm201
11/15/19
I waited 2 months for my clothing, I received a sweater , which I never ordered, I received it in multiple colors, never ordered any of them, never received anything I actually ordered, the quality of what I did receive was garbage, paper thin clothing with terrible stitching, it is utter garbage, I spent almost 200 dollars for things I never ordered and I was so excited when I ordered the beautiful sweaters I saw on their website, they are FRAUDULENT, they do not have the products they advertise, they have 1 paper thin sweater in different putrid colors!!!!! I am beyond disappointed!!!!!
isidoraf
11/15/19
I liked the clothes, although I have everything a little bigger than I thought. Normally, I have the size M and it was the one I ordered. I'll remember that for next time.
alondraa3
11/15/19
Great had the order with delivery date for today and I arrived earlier than I expected, it is the first time I asked on this page and the truth is that well, I ordered some boots and great, I will ask for something more secure.
saschab6
11/15/19
Clothing different from that found in department stores (although of course, a little cheaper). The communication when making a return has been excellent.
jasming14
11/15/19
The clothes are of good quality, exactly as on the web, the colors correspond, the sizes are consistent. The only bad thing is that when placing an order to my house the shipment has taken longer than I expected, because I live a little far.
melaniem234
11/15/19
This is a scam! The clothes I ordered look nothing like what I received from AnnieCloth.
They were cheaply made, garishly embroidered, trashy material. The photos they use on their website are from reputable online companies like "Sundance Catalog". The cheap knock offs they produce and send are nothing like the photos and I would never wear them. I am in the process of disputing the charge with my CC company.
marrym8
11/15/19
same as other review, ordered back 2 months ago but received it 2 days ago.dress was not in good condition and quality was also not remarkable . After lots of search, i managed to get a email *****@usa.com from where i connected to their help center. They helped me to cancel it and returned my bucks back by using return and refund support.
mariab460
11/15/19
Online store of alternative clothing, vibrant and quality designs. Very effective delivery service within the deadlines.
verenag2
11/15/19
The clothes are beautiful, taking advantage of seasonal sales something can be purchased extra to what is requested.
kimbac
11/15/19
I have been shopping on this website for a long time, the quality is good, giving my opinion, it is a pleasure to buy clothes here
iveyb9
11/15/19
I love my shopping experience here. I have ordered a gift for my sister. It is a wonderful shirt, very charming. Great buy
annl11
11/15/19
Like most other reviewers, I failed to read reviews before ordering. The item I received is complete crap! When I tried to return I was told that it would have to be shipped to China which costs more than I paid for the item. I'm reporting them to Pay Pal. Don't fall for the pictures because the quality sucks. I'm guessing most of the positive reviews are from people that work for them because I can't imagine anything being 5 stars.
alveniac
11/14/19
If something is too good to be true...it probably is. The dressers I ordered looked really nice but in my gut I knew something was wrong.It wasn't until today when I decided to read these bad reviews.When it all made sense..What company do you know that would use another company 1-800 number and you can only e-mail them but never get one back.Ladies we can do something to there ass. Call your credit card company and get your money back and they will do the rest.

I've been trying to return the crap they've sent me for a week now. Every time I send them an email, they only send their return policy. There is no return address and your return requires a return label. Every request for a return label has been ignored. They've offered a 15% discount on my next order instead of a return. Hell will freeze over before I'll ever buy from them again!

By Tina M.

The return address on the package is New Jersey but if you want to return it, it has to go to China. That costs about $25 in shipping

By Ann L.

You can only reach them by email and it takes days for them to reply

By Ann L.

Hello everyone, honestly Americans just need to stick to buying in our country America. And we need to see how we can have international trade BAND.... Completely. point blank. They can buy from us only. Annie Cloth. Wow... And another thing did anyone paying attention to at least give of the positive reviews from Annie Cloth's customers. One customer said that she received help on a return by customer service of Annie Cloth and she returned the items to the address they giving her and she was able to get her refund. Now.. My question is how is that out of 500 customers reviews from multiple sites say the same things and all had the exact experience. Negitave and posted a bad review. Dont listen to those positive reviews. Annie Cloth are posting fake positive reviews to help them get customers.

By Sharon W.

Save your questions on how to order the correct size and just DON'T order from them, the quality is crap. I sent pics of what I received versus how they are portrayed on their site and their reply did not answer to my issue of the quality, but to the cost of the return and how the return cost to CHINA is the customers responsibility. Please take heart to the reviews you are seeing from those of us who have already been scammed by them and avoid the temptation of the low prices. You get what you pay for!

By Lisa F.

That would translate to buy from the US and save yourself much frustration and lost money. Here is part of a response I received from Annie Cloth after reaching out on their poor quality. "Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s)."

By Lisa F.

I want my money back and have waited long enough...TOO long. This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Judith M.

I have contacted PayPal and they have done nothing to get my money back. The crap they send comes from Bejing. They will not answer emails to their 'customer service' and will try to get you to accept a 15% discount on your next order instead of letting you return your stuff. After 2 weeks of dealing with them I finally received a return label to 'Bejing'. $22 for a small soft envelope with 1 shirt to mail it back to them. Just don't order from them

By Tina M.

Please read reviews for Annie Cloth before making any purchases. Orders come from China and are of terrible quality and customer return is for the most part non existent. There are no numbers to call to talk through your complaint and I am certain the reason behind that is that this is some fly by night operation. I didn't read reviews prior to ordering and wish I had. I ordered 3 items a month ago (1 still has not arrived) and of the 2 I did get the quality was horrible. When sending pics to them to show what I received versus the pic from the site I received this reply. "Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s). Please note that customer must respond to every email within 7 days. If not, we will close this case after the aforementioned deadline. Our return center is located in Guangzhou, China. According to our return policy, the customer is responsible for return shipping cost and any other related return charges (including possible custom fee). Your refund will be processed after our return center received and inspected the return package. Since International return might result in long waiting time and incur substantial return cost on your side, we recommend some alternative methods to resolve this issue. We would like to offer you 15% cash refund instead of returning the item(s). If there are any sizing issues, you can use this fund to alter the cloth. If you still want to return/exchange the package, you should email us for a return label within 7 days, the aforementioned deadline. You can check the return policy here: https://anniecloth.com/pages/refund-policy". NOWHERE DID MY CONCERN OF QUALITY GET ADDRESSED! Save yourself the time, frustration and MONEY, order from the US or go to an actual brick and mortar store!

By Lisa F.

Unfortunately anyone can start on on line business with very little effort, but that does not mean what they sell is worth any true value. I agree, I ordered from Annie Cloth and was VERY disappointed in the quality and the response from customer service. They did not even reply to my complaint of quality, but rather the expense to return. When brick and mortar stores where the norm there was also the Better Business Bureau that they would join to show their belief in their product and themselves. This no longer is the case due to all the "upgrades" due to technology. I will certainly investigate any future orders prior to ordering and will not order if coming from out of the United States!

By Lisa F.
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?