Anniecloth

Anniecloth has a consumer rating of 4.34 stars from 10,545 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Anniecloth most frequently mention customer service, online boutique and good quality. Anniecloth ranks 20th among Women's Clothing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.2%
8,184

• Love the clothes and responsive and fair customer service!
  • This website is probably the best clothing store on the web out there.

• Would have ordered more, not comfortable with ordering on line and return policy if not good fit.
  • I found they have no phone number - gee wonder why.
How would you rate Anniecloth?

“Fantastic clothing website”

Edrea M.
7/13/20

This is a fantastic clothing website with the best customer service i have come across. Great variety, good prices. Highly recommended for friends and family. Regular designs and reasonable shipping costs. You can check clothing by body type, see if it 'fits' your build, and buy things like outfits rather than trying to figure out what you'd like to go with something! Efficient website and excellent customer service.

“Returns must be sent to Hong Kong. No phone number for Customer service”

Jeff M.
1/20/21

This company has just ripped me off of 185 dollars. They require all returns to be sent to Hong Kong. They make it look like they are doing business out of San Francisco, CA. They staggered our shipment into 3 shipments and then told us we were beyond the 15 day return policy. Customer service is only done by email in broken English and they always apologize for no phone number. Stay away from this sham. Clothes and shoes were inferior products when they arrived. Now, I'm stuck with selling the junk on Ebay.

Reviews (10,545)

customer service (339) return policy (61) clothing store (36) shopping experience (55) phone number (29) credit card (56) return center (0) return label (28) quality clothing (29) delivery time (34)
edream
July 13th, 2020
Efficient website and excellent customer service.
addienw
March 29th, 2020
I recently made 3 different purchases here. Two only took a few days to arrive. Another took a little longer (sent by a third party), but his excellent customer service tracked him down within a few hours after I wrote to ask them. Another package was missing an item, which is being shipped again without asking questions. All items (dress, sweatshirt, shoes) looked as good as the photos online. Customer service was courteous, efficient, friendly and professional.
chrisc1757
November 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Items enticingly photographed and not exact representations. Ordered 9-16-20 received in two shipments by 10-5-20. Return policies fine for buyers with nothing else pending, and no money expected back. Perfect site for first time buyers unconcerned with money, time constraints or quality issues. Good products for costume use or limited wear, funds permitting. Shopping more similar to flea markets and yard sales.
Reason I chose this business:

Wanted to order for holidays in advance with limited funds and grand ideas.

Reason I chose this product:

Thought merchandise was exactly as listed. Cultural differences provide a better understanding of personally incorrect expectations.

I narrowed my purchases way down because shipping was...
September 16th, 2020
• Previous review
I narrowed my purchases way down because shipping was expensive and a long wait

Seemed interesting

judithl167
July 20th, 2020
I purchased several tees, a few dresses only to find that this company is taking advantage of what we can't see. The fabrics are poor quality and not worth what you truly pay. They pricing makes you think you're getting a bargain, but that's not the case. What is shown on the website is not what you're receiving. I'm very disappointed and will never buy any other items. As I stated,"cheap is always too good to be true"

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy what you can’t see. They show really nice photos but you’re truly not receiving what they show on the website.

Products used:
(4) tees and (3) dresses

doranaw
July 8th, 2020
This would have to be my most visited store and the fact that they accept online payments makes it much more affordable for those tighter budgets. The website is very easy to navigate, there is plenty of variety for all sizes and ages, and I have never purchased anything that is not true to size. Never fails to disappoint with fast delivery! I love receiving emails first to notify me of any newcomers who may have lost. Try it yourself, you will fall in love like me.
alfonsinaw
July 12th, 2020
I have shopped at quite a few online sites and many internet stores over the years. When you get older (and bigger!), The thrill of shopping is much less if you strive for size and then style every time you shop. The follow-up, the returns without doubts, the replacement and the advice to the client are incredible. I always tell my "close" friends, as I always get comments, especially at work, about what I'm wearing. Congratulations to everyone involved in this company, do not change!
nerys
March 23rd, 2020
This store is absolutely incredible and even gives me an opportunity to get clothes at a good price. Fantastic clothing edition for a variety of occasions, prices and sizes. Discount codes and frequent sales, exceptionally fast shipping (even to my small town) and a very easy return process in case you need it. I can't help but take a look every week! Thank you for bringing fast, good quality online shopping.
placidat
September 11th, 2020
I bought a jumpsuit from this boutique, I received it in 2 weeks but unfortunately it was too big and needed a small one, so I emailed their returns section to get a response to resolve my issue! My new monkey is on the way! I can't say enough how fabulous, helpful and knowledgeable this online boutique was. I have bought some items from the site and am always satisfied with the service and product. I would 100% recommend. Hats off to great company :)
miriama54
November 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
The cloth is excellent and great savings but the website is slow making shopping a bit frustrating to navigate reason why I didn't give you 5 stars. As a new customer couldn't find if you had an app and/or where to register, how to follow shipment, etc. I don't mind waiting for delivery due to the pandemic but if you can send me info on your company, app, etc I will more than likely keep shopping with you guys.
Reason I chose this business:

Appeared as an advertisement while playing one of my online games and was curious and love the cloth and prices.

tristanam1
September 9th, 2020
Lovely clothes and impeccable service. I started shopping on this website, which gives me confidence not only because it is a serious online purchase, but also because of the variety of interesting things that I hardly find where I live. I love being subscribed to receive updates. I love it and I still love it, I would recommend it to all girls who want to be in the latest fashion with high quality clothes at affordable prices
ramonah31
May 26th, 2020
I use this boutique to find all the clothing designs to look beautiful. I love shopping online with them because I can get the best price, usually at a great discount. They have current stock and are kept updated with new designs and products every day. I can't believe how good it is, I can find additional discount codes to save more on payment. Every time I have bought with them, my package has also arrived very fast :)
silviam75
June 28th, 2020
I love everything about this boutique! The clothes are absolutely amazing - the best dresses and the cutest matching outfits! The team is super efficient in their responses, if you need one!
When it comes to giving something back, super easy steps to follow! I love that your emails let me know when you have special offers as well as your discount codes, who wouldn't?
Overall just 10 out of 10 places to shop for ladies of all ages! I wish I knew about the brand before.

Anniecloth attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

michelleo513
January 7th, 2021
Verified purchase
Greetings. I just placed my order. The quality of online shopping is usually fully revealed during shipment. The process has gone smooth, but it will be good to show shipping price immediately at the beginning rather that in the middle of payment processing. I hope to get my order soon and not to wait too long. I made my order without registration and have not yet dealt with shipment tracking and have hopes that this procedure will go easy as well. Thank you.

I loved the model

deborao12
November 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the items very much but the navigating was extremely frustrating. When I look at an item, usually there is a button you can click to easily bring you back to the previous spot you were shopping on., This did not, am not sure what I was missing but it just took me much longer than usual. I would have enjoyed shopping much more. I really am excited to find your site, seem to have many items that appeal to my taste. Thank you.
Reason I chose this business:

Needed some new clothes. You really only offer one shipping option? Kinda frustrating, was hoping to get before Halloween and a trip I am taking.

saffrona2
February 9th, 2020
I love my first pair of precious shoes I wanted a timeless look and these shoes make me look simply divine. They are very comfortable and I know that I am also wearing something unique and beautiful. The way the light catches the velvet is impressive, I receive compliments every time I use them! Thank you for creating truly beautiful female shoes and for your lovely service. Your service and designs reflect how passionate it is to help women have an extraordinary day.
janeth747
September 30th, 2020
T-shirt sizes run much smaller than usual. Looked cute online, Llamast'ay 6 Feet Away. Shrunk even when washed in cold water. See pic of unwashed black size L on under washed green L. Length greatly shrunk. Shipping fees high, 4 weeks to receive. Didn't know was coming from China, no mention on website. I don't expect return/exchange will be possible.

agnesb40
November 2nd, 2020
Honestly, I've been shopping online for clothes here for over 2 years and haven't regretted it once. The size chart is EXACT so measure yourself and then stick to the chart and you will never have a problem with fit. I am always amazed by the quality and durability of their clothes that I did not expect. I have had a dress bought here that has been through hell and STILL did not lose its shape or color. Delivery in 1-2 weeks is just amazing. So I recommend this website.
itatis1
June 25th, 2020
First of all, let me start by thanking the sales girl, who helped me when I made a big mistake in entering my work address, but the suburb of my house (dumb!)... Mia was very kind and Helpful throughout the test and I knew I was having a big event and immediately provided me with a store credit to purchase the item again (at no additional cost to me either). Thank you for your amazing service, it is a service like this that makes people want to come back! The dress purchased was of high quality. Thanks girls!
bellah40
June 18th, 2020
Absolutely beautiful clothes! After receiving my dress that had a bit of color glitter out of place, I expressed my concern, that they might have told me to try it or that I had received no response. The best response and customer service experience I've had with any brand and that's why I'll be buying many more products in the future from this boutique! Extremely happy customer!
jessicac1072
December 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Loved seeing on people, wish more info on material and washing. Would have bought the pendant necklace if available. Hats - would like to see if hair in hat, how it looks. Love your style. Hope shoulders are not fitted. Create a bra please for broad chest, bur normal boobs (cup size), please - many of us want. Also, some plus size models would be help to see if want clothes.
Reason I chose this business:

Came up during jigsaw game. First time I followed a pop up ad. Please do not send promo stuff to my email. Physical catalogues to home ok. Good luck to you guys!

dedea7
May 21st, 2020
Absolutely amazed by the service I received here! I placed my order and received free express shipping and it was delivered to my home the next morning. The size is also perfect! I usually struggle with one-piece swimsuits (having a gigantic torso that they never saw to be long enough!) But I relied on the sites' useful measurement guide, and to be able to compare myself to the measurements of their models, what that was really useful!
haleyb64
March 27th, 2020
I have used this store several times in the past few years. For starters, I was quite impressed with the various features of your website and how easy it was for the user, especially its exhaustive search, the ability to manage the wish list that is not automatically purged like other sites, good recommendations, etc. Features should be a fact, in my experience they are not that common on many Australian shopping websites.
janetb729
October 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I absolutely love this website! Finally a place I can shop that offers apparel that looks like it was made just for me! Stuff I can't find anywhere else. A lot to choose from and I love the prices! Colors and designs that match my personality! Some products arrive promptly while others take more time but is well worth the wait! I am truly happy I found Annie Cloth!
Reason I chose this business:

I love their products and prices!

I absolutely love this website!
September 15th, 2020
• Previous review
Reason I chose this business:

I love their products and prices!

olivaj
August 17th, 2020
I actually started shopping on the site a couple of months ago. The delivery time is not too unreasonable and it is definitely fine in the specified time! The variety of clothing they offer is incredible; You can find practically any style you really need at affordable and reasonable prices. They seem to always have discounts, that's always a bonus! Overall, I am so glad I decided to buy from you!
shirleyb535
December 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
When trying to look at plus size clothes, I can't get past page 1. The search always stays on that page. Frustrating

Presents for grand daughters

The return address on the package is New Jersey but if you want to return it, it has to go to China. That costs about $25 in shipping

By Ann L.
See more answers (12)

To hell with the Attorney General, that office is going to do zip for you. Contact the credit card company or Paypal, tell them what happened and they'll refund your money and take it up with AnnieCloth themselves.

By puppy B.
See more answers (7)

All items are shipped from China. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s.
See more answers (5)

Save your questions on how to order the correct size and just DON'T order from them, the quality is crap. I sent pics of what I received versus how they are portrayed on their site and their reply did not answer to my issue of the quality, but to the cost of the return and how the return cost to CHINA is the customers responsibility. Please take heart to the reviews you are seeing from those of us who have already been scammed by them and avoid the temptation of the low prices. You get what you pay for!

By Lisa F.
See more answers (10)

Hello everyone, honestly Americans just need to stick to buying in our country America. And we need to see how we can have international trade BAND... Completely. Point blank. They can buy from us only. Annie Cloth. Wow... And another thing did anyone paying attention to at least give of the positive reviews from Annie Cloth's customers. One customer said that she received help on a return by customer service of Annie Cloth and she returned the items to the address they giving her and she was able to get her refund. Now. My question is how is that out of 500 customers reviews from multiple sites say the same things and all had the exact experience. Negitave and posted a bad review. Dont listen to those positive reviews. Annie Cloth are posting fake positive reviews to help them get customers.

By Sharon W.
See more answers (7)

Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should click the size icon to check the measurement. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s.