Review of Annie Cloth

Annie Cloth reviews

ab586
1/20/20
I ordered several items from Annie Cloth. They never arrived. Kept getting response from online inquiry at their direct site to go to tracking number on Fedex - but the number indicated that the package went to China and never left. I sent email after email to customer service as indicated on site, only to get same scripted response, which tells me nothing other than to do what I already did which is try and track. On the site, it says you can track the number, but then the number for order didn't work and the site kept saying could not find the order. Even when I sent their email with order and number back to them, I got same scripted email back which did not help at all. In the end, this is shaping up to be fraud, trying to get a return of money, but have found this just as difficult. Have yet to get a live person to help with anything. I would never use Annie Cloth again.
joaines2
1/20/20
I asked for a dress, and considering that I had to send it by international shipping, the time is fine, although I would like it to be a little faster. The dress is in perfect condition and cost less than it would have cost directly in another store.
tiarac9
1/20/20
This dress that I bought here is of excellent quality, the staff has excellent customer service. They also provided shipping service too. It is very difficult not to buy all their products. New favorite clothing store.
joanag6
1/20/20
Usually, I have doubts about buying clothes online, especially with the search for tops. It was the perfect fit and the online staff was also very helpful when I asked about the exchange. However, the bottom seems to be a small fit, I wear a size 10 and I got a medium, but it could have been large at the bottom and it would have been fine too.
sharonb737
1/20/20
I found exactly what I was looking for easily in this store. The size of the jumpsuit is one size fits all and I was surprised to discover how accurate it was. The quality is beyond my expectations. I will buy again.
orianaf1
1/18/20
Very satisfied with the product I bought here. Comfortable dress, flattering and at a good price. Easy to find and reliable purchase.
ruthh355
1/18/20
It was easy to find the store on the internet and browse the products. There was a wide variety of products and I found exactly what I was looking for, a high waist skirt. I already placed my order, I look forward to it.
elenb5
1/18/20
I chose a beautiful white shirt in this online store, it arrived in due time and very well packed, it looks amazing and I am very happy with my order.
sukif1
1/18/20
I have an event from my company and the outfit I ordered, a short dress, seemed perfect for the occasion. Pretty true to size. However, the tassels fell off quite easily. But I am still satisfied.
corinc2
1/18/20
I love everything I bought from this online boutique. All the clothes on this website are of such good quality, they have such a flattering fit on every body type. My most recent purchase was a black bodysuit, I love it, it is such a versatile piece to wear or work and the ribbed fabric makes it super comfortable. Also a fabric thick enough not to feel cold at night outings.
albertas17
1/18/20
The best customer service I have received. I usually buy most things online. By far, this online clothing store has excellent customer service and a very complete and easy to navigate website. I am really impressed, keep up the good work.
viviannel3
1/18/20
Problem solved immediately. You can always count on the customer service of this store. The staff is willing to help, kind and patient, offer more assistance and follow-up to ensure that customers are happy.
alessial4
1/18/20
In this store they were great and very attentive. It was easy to find the skirt I was looking for and I was very happy with the product range. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my order.
coihuec1
1/18/20
I am very happy with the service. They were very friendly, reliable and efficient. They have provided me with all the necessary information when I ask them questions. The designs of the clothes are very beautiful, I will make my second order.
soleilec
1/18/20
I love the dress, the fit is perfect, the length and the style. My daughter and I bought a lot at this boutique. Good and perfect quality. We will continue shopping on this site.
mollyb110
1/18/20
I am more than satisfied with the customer service I received. The person who served me is professional, fast, patient and incredibly attentive to the needs and concerns of the clients. What should have been a frustrating exchange for both of us (returns are never fun), strived to be an absolutely tolerable experience. I can not recommend this store higher, the whole process was perfect.
dm544
1/17/20
ALL MERCHANDISE/CLOTHING ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER FROM CHINA. SIZES ARE NOT TRUE. RUN VERY VERY SMALL. IT TOOK APPROXIMATELY 2 MONTHS TO GET MY ORDERS.
ANNIE CLOTH DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS.
MAKE SURE BEFORE ORDERING FROM ANNIE CLOTH READ ALL REVIEWS.. I FAIL TO READ THE REVIEWS. I GOT MERCHANDISE I CANNOT USE.. I WiILL GIVE ALL MERCHANDISE TO GOODWILL. I WAS OFFERED 25% REFUND AND KEEP THE MERCHANDISE OR I PAY TO HAVE MERCHANDISE SHiPPED BACK TO CHINA. I ALSO COMMUNICATED THROUGH MANY EMAILS TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED. I DIDN'T EXCEPT THE REFUND OF 25%.. Make sure before placing a order read Annie Cloth return policy.
vernat14
1/17/20
I am very calm with my order, a white blouse that I saw and bought on this page. I await the request in the next few days.
laiac1
1/17/20
I am a regular user of online fashion stores and it is difficult to keep up with all the offers available in each. With this boutique you have everything in one place, the best designs and the best prices
armidar
1/17/20
I found on this site a pleasant surprise, I got a gift for my birthday friend, she was happy with the style and elegance of the blouse I bought here.
barbarad111
1/17/20
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and whoever "they" are, were pretty SPOT ON. I will be sharing several pics of what I was supposed to receive (according to the misleading photos), immediately followed by the item I actually received to the right of each one.

Like others, I made the mistake of ordering several items before doing a simple search of reviews for this deceptive company (which apparently has other names they go by, just search the name of the products on the internet, and see for yourself).

I've also had to wait almost two months for my stuff to arrive, and I still haven't received my jeans. Like many others, who have already stated in their reviews, I agree that the products don't look like the photos, the material and stitching are very cheap looking, and the sweater and hat I ordered aren't even the colors I ordered.

It's companies like this that give China and the Chinese a very bad reputation, though not everyone from this country is this way. I've known very kind Chinese people.

Unfortunately, such dishonest, fear-based intentions, words, and actions from any company on this planet, is what exasperates so many people from around the world, and what further causes frustration, disbelief, stress, shock, judgment, anger, resentment, rage, hatred, bitterness, mistrust, discrimination, racism, separation and division among humanity.

I trust that the Great Spirit that exists throughout interconnected Life of many worlds, will ensure that this old, outdated, fear-based way of existence will come to an abrupt end in Divine perfect timing and order.

And this may shockingly show up as A MERCILESS MEGA TSUNAMI, RAGING AND EARTH-SHATTERING EARTHQUAKE, THE INTENSE CRUMBLING DOWN OF CORRUPT BUSINESSES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, etc.

So let us Be a witness to the New Earth that is to BE.

Blessings to All That Is
yanaras1
1/17/20
I am surprised to see negative comments about this boutique, in my case it is the opposite. My order arrived without problems, the dress is of excellent quality. My friends were surprised because they thought that being asked from abroad would be of poor quality, but in my experience I am already going for the second order. advice, check measurements more than sizes on clothing before ordering.
susiea34
1/17/20
Don't buy from this company. Can't return. Cloths are JUNK!
I donated the cloths. What you see is NOT what you get!
emmye2
1/17/20
This company is total scam. Do not order. I have never even seen clothing so cheap. The pictures of the clothing on their website are not even close to the trash they send. There is no customer service and it costs to much to ship the
trash back anyway. I lost $200 in this scam and I can't even donate the clothes, they went into the garbage.
constansac1
1/16/20
The transfer to buy my skirt was simple, the order is already underway, for now I am satisfied with the purchase process.

We are a legit company. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. All items are shipped from China . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

It is normal size . Size of items from different designers differ. So you cannot choose the size according you usually wear. You should click the size icon to check the measurement. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ? We valued your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem. If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

We have lots of customers. Some of the bad reviews are true due to our delayed reply,But most are not incorrect cuz we had handled their issue . Hope for your understanding . If you have any other questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative

Sorry for all inconvenience. If you have any questions, you can drop us an email (service@anniecloth.com) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP. Have a nice day ! Best regards, Anniecloth

By Anniecloth s., Annie Cloth Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Annie Cloth staff and other customers.

Annie Cloth?