Review of America's Best

Tel: 1-800-999-4758
americasbest.com@domainsbyproxy.com

jeremyt72
3/27/19

Docs are decent staff is horrendous if ya don't watch your $60 glasses turn into $150 glasses. And there not worth that

lizj53
1/28/19

I don't have enough time to talk about everything wrong with this company. STAY AWAY! They won't give you a complete prescription UNLESS you but glasses from them. So you can't take their script somewhere else and get glasses. Their selection is awful and their prices are higher than they need to be. They even told me I had to pay for an eye exam BECAUSE I had insurance. Evidently, if you have NO insurance, your exam is FREE??? WTH????

paulm388
11/1/18

Great customer service and staff! Don't have to wait all day like other places. Had a problem with my insurance and they helped straighten it out. Will definitely be back.

alw62
10/8/18

Not rich so I found a good price and went to America Best contacts & glasses at .9225 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard, OR 97223
Big mistake, gave me the Free Eye Exam, good Dr. That were it stoped they then told me I would have to pay more to get glass that didn't look like coke glass, didn't have the extra money, can be that bad, it was?
The photo shows the best of two the other one I'll never use
Like a car lot see one deal untill you seat down, not fair or right!

christinem41
11/4/17

This america's Best location got my prescription wrong and refused to admit it. They did nothing about it. I only went to replace a pair of scratched glasses (that were working fine) and was told I had to get a new eye exam. Throughout the exam I kept telling this arrogant useless Optometrist that it was blury. I told him it didn't seem right. He concluded there was a significant difference in my eyes because in the 1 1/2 years since my appointment my eyes had hardened :s.

When the glasses came in I tried them on and immediately said they were wrong. I was told that I needed to get used to them. When I asked if there was a different Optometrist who could check I was told I needed to wait and see if my eyes adjusted to them.

I tried them for a week. It was terrible and I started developing headaches. I called them and was basically told I was wrong. It was obvious they weren't going to do anything about it. Even my invoice and the prescription were inaccessible to me online and they weren't giving it to me.

Sometime in late September/early October I emailed corporate and got a useless reply saying the regional manager would check into it. Never did they offer to make it right. I gave up. I set the useless glasses aside, started using my scratched ones (which aren't perfect but I can still read a pill bottle with them) and waited for my Florida trip in Oct/Nov 2017.

I went to the Port St. Lucie America's Best on Oct 30th. Had a new eye exam and low and behold there was only a slight difference in my eyes. The three employees there who looked at the useless prescription including the Optometrist just shook their heads. I will be contacting the Indiana Attorney General when I get home and the BBB to request a full refund.

Questions? Get answers from the America's Best staff and other customers.

1 Photo for America's Best