Review of Alhaq Travel

info@alhaqtravel.co.uk

79 reviews with 5 stars

maywande1
12/5/19
I would highly recommend booking with brother Khoram Ali. The process of booking is simple with him, I told him what I want for me and my family, instead of giving me what I want he gave me even better with a free upgrade!!!! Not many travel agencies can compete on this level. I will definitely be a regular customer with Khoram Ali & AlHaq travel!
alia390
11/20/19
We traveled with Al Haq travel and had a Fabolous experience with the. Specially thanks to Khurram Ali who has been always kept in touch with us while we were there. Hats off to Khurram Ali we will definitely recommend him to others and call him straight away at *******754.
dawoodk1
11/15/19
Mustafa is a competent sales man, offered me a very reasonable package for umrah.
He is very proactive and just a call away for a great service.
syeds45
11/13/19
Mustafa was very polite and well informed for my Umrah Package. Easy and pleasant service I hope everything goes to plan
zarlashts
Assalamualeikum
All praise be Allah, Alhamdulillah I'm very very grateful to Mustafa, who showed a high degree of competence and professionalism in setting up the trip to the holy land for me and my family. I have completed my booking at an affordable and reasonable price. It is with no hesitation that I'd recommend booking with this company.
hajii
11/13/19
Thank you to Ghulam Mustafa for the help with the bookings

Easy and pleasant the booking process is hassle free
terrys460
11/12/19
They are providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. they treated very well!!
iqraf2
11/9/19
This was my first time booking with Alhaq Travel and Brother Mustafa made this really easy, he dealt with everything for us and gave us updates on every question we had. JazakaAllah Khaira
zulfiqara8
11/1/19
I must say I was greatly impressed by Mustafa's help and approach in finding me a suitable umrah package for me and my family. He was very helpful. I hope the company's services will be as good as Mustafa's attitude that he showed in booking my package.
He is an asset for Alhaq Travel
osmanw
8/10/19
It has been an excellent experience performing Umrah with this agency. They took care of the minute details, kept us informed and were always there to help. My Recommendations are to use the services of the company and you will book with the company on your choice from the next. bet me. Bless you all.
khurams2
6/12/19
Sharing a good experience means to give you a good suggestion. My Umrah travel with the Alhaq travel was so satisfying. I believe in experiencing things practically. For you, try it once and then conclude anything.
shamrozk
6/10/19
As i'm a diabetic patient, Alhaq travels accommodated me with every good facility include the quality food, traveling and the nearer living. May Allah accept my Umrah and forgive the sins i've ever made. Many prayers to Alhaq travels.
yasira13
4/8/19
I went with Alhaq Travel few years back for Umrah and Mashallah a great group to travel with. extremely appreciated the tour. I have recommended them to several people for both Hajj and Umrah May Allah reward all their struggles.
mohamadm7
3/27/19
special thanks to Nimra and Akhavan travel for excellent service and help it making our umrah trip amazing I recommend
qadoosa
3/27/19
Wonderful and appropriate. Very quick to respond. Great experience of dealing with Mr Salam and Mr Hamza at "Alhaq Travel". Kept me efficient with each and every phase of the procedure.
shaziaa5
3/25/19
thank you Nimra for your excellent services provided by you today. You are really great travel consultant. Thank you again. In future I will always ask you when I need service :)
ayeshah8
3/14/19
Thank you for the wonderful service me and my mother were so happy to perform Umrah through Alhaq Travel. The package was so comforting and your comprehensive packages are no doubt incredible.
kiranf1
3/13/19
Moiz I just wanted to write for you to precise my appreciation to you and your corporation for the outstanding Umrah experience we had.
reshans
3/6/19
Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.
muzmili
3/4/19
The team work truly hard and arrange for the best service promising. We would highly recommend Alhaq Travel.
zarark
3/2/19
Highly recommended!!
Outstanding trip and wonderful facilities. I hope you guys will keep doing a great job in future too.
shainshaha
2/26/19
Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah.. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck
azama4
2/25/19
Special thanks to Alhaq travel for their excellent services and making our Umrah trip so peaceful and unforgettable for life time.
lubnaa7
2/22/19
I have booked my Hajj package with Alhaq travel after contacting different other agencies. I was offered a good package that met our needs.
Thank you to Aisha who has been very helpful through good communication.
fardeens2
2/22/19
I will confidently recommend it to everybody. I never had this kind of perfect trip. It was very well-organised. Thank you Alhaq team.

Questions? Get answers from the Alhaq Travel staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Alhaq Travel