Al Haq Travel

Al Haq Travel has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 104 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Al Haq Travel also ranks 2nd among Travel Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah.
  • Their customer service was exactly what we needed when planning our first Umrah trip.

• My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks.
How would you rate Al Haq Travel?

“Reference Mr. Khurram Ali”

Anwar S.
2/9/20

Khurram Ali is a very good travel agent because he explained to me many of times when i booked Umrah booking.he is very good cool, calm and understanding person. I employ new and existing customers to call for him. And today he is going to home late because he sending me visas, travel ticket. Thumps Up. Also Hafiz Saad he has also helped me aswell bealf of him last wednesday. May Allah bless both with barkat.

“You have been warned! Do not book with Al Haw Travel”

Mazamal K.
7/20/20

Paired deposit Of £1000 in start ofFebruary to Asad in the sales team, early March out break of Covid 19 contacted Asad who reassured me Hajj will still go ahead and to pay my remaining £4,500! Which of course I did not proceed to pay. Have try contacting Al Haw spoke with Hafiz Sahab who promised me a call back within 2 days after speaking to him on 24th June 2020, alhaq will not answer the calls or emails... you have been warned look elsewhere!

umrah package (10) customer service (11) umrah journey (8) customer support (6) khurram ali (4) sister nimra (6) umrah services (4) umrah trip (4) may allah (8) hafiz saad (3)
khalidm27
March 21st, 2020
Ali thanks for your wonderful service
You are such a amazing person bless yo
You make possible to go world best places
maywande
January 31st, 2020
Best decision was to book with brother Khoram Ali who made our umrah a very easy and amazing trip. After travelling with another agency for many years my family decided to change and try another agency, we came across AlHaq & Khoram Ali, we would like to rate them a solid 10/10, a very easy process. All you need to do is tell Khoram Ali your requests and he does the rest for you, just simply sit back and he will do all the work and take care of you! Highly recommend booking with him, thank you to AlHaq & Khoram Ali, if Allāh wills I will be travelling with him again.
moadh
January 22nd, 2020
Thanks to Brother Ali for his amazing time and efforts. Alhamdullillah he has managed to secure us a very nice and comfortable Umrah with a fairly good price. Much recommended. Jazak allah khairan
naveeds7
February 26th, 2020
Khurram Ali is very best at Customer service and carefully understands customers' requirements. I am more than happy for the services received. Good work!
imranh32
January 29th, 2020
Thank you to Zahid Salem for a great experience and family package

Excellent experience that was faultless and I highly recommend
rajai2
January 18th, 2020
Booked a family holiday to Istanbul with Mustafa, it is the 4th holiday, I booked with him. He is polite, courteous and delivers the service as he promises. Returns the phone calls if you ask for callback and keeps me updated about any changes.
ahmeds146
March 1st, 2020
Azeem is very helpful and have a woderful customer service and understanding of customer demand. Thanks for yours help all tje times.
maywande1
December 5th, 2019
I would highly recommend booking with brother Khoram Ali. The process of booking is simple with him, I told him what I want for me and my family, instead of giving me what I want he gave me even better with a free upgrade! Not many travel agencies can compete on this level. I will definitely be a regular customer with Khoram Ali & AlHaq travel!
syeds45
November 13th, 2019
Mustafa was very polite and well informed for my Umrah Package. Easy and pleasant service I hope everything goes to plan
zarlashts
Assalamualeikum
All praise be Allah, Alhamdulillah I'm very very grateful to Mustafa, who showed a high degree of competence and professionalism in setting up the trip to the holy land for me and my family. I have completed my booking at an affordable and reasonable price. It is with no hesitation that I'd recommend booking with this company.
shainshaha
February 26th, 2019
Went for Umrah with Alhaq Travel had a outstanding experience. I wish I could travel with them before so I never faced any issue which I had in past. I am So happy to spoke to Miss Nimra she was so helpful all the way until we came back from Umrah. May Allah Bless her. She is so professional in her roll. I am recommending every single human being if you want travel for Umrah go with Alhaq Travel and speak to Miss Nimra. Best of luck
terrys460
November 12th, 2019
They are providing best Umrah services, so far the customer support was really good. They treated very well!
alia390
November 20th, 2019
We traveled with Al Haq travel and had a Fabolous experience with the. Specially thanks to Khurram Ali who has been always kept in touch with us while we were there. Hats off to Khurram Ali we will definitely recommend him to others and call him straight away at *******754.
reshans
March 6th, 2019
Very good trip. A lot of thanks to our negotiator Hamza who gave us excellent pricing and contented flight. Thanks for the great service Alhaq Travel.
zulfiqara8
November 1st, 2019
I must say I was greatly impressed by Mustafa's help and approach in finding me a suitable umrah package for me and my family. He was very helpful. I hope the company's services will be as good as Mustafa's attitude that he showed in booking my package.
He is an asset for Alhaq Travel
iqraf2
November 9th, 2019
This was my first time booking with Alhaq Travel and Brother Mustafa made this really easy, he dealt with everything for us and gave us updates on every question we had. JazakaAllah Khaira
hajii
November 13th, 2019
Thank you to Ghulam Mustafa for the help with the bookings

Easy and pleasant the booking process is hassle free
muzmili
March 4th, 2019
The team work truly hard and arrange for the best service promising. We would highly recommend Alhaq Travel.
osmanw
August 10th, 2019
It has been an excellent experience performing Umrah with this agency. They took care of the minute details, kept us informed and were always there to help. My Recommendations are to use the services of the company and you will book with the company on your choice from the next. Bet me. Bless you all.
fardeens2
February 22nd, 2019
I will confidently recommend it to everybody. I never had this kind of perfect trip. It was very well-organised. Thank you Alhaq team.
khurams2
June 12th, 2019
Sharing a good experience means to give you a good suggestion. My Umrah travel with the Alhaq travel was so satisfying. I believe in experiencing things practically. For you, try it once and then conclude anything.
lubnaa7
February 22nd, 2019
I have booked my Hajj package with Alhaq travel after contacting different other agencies. I was offered a good package that met our needs.
Thank you to Aisha who has been very helpful through good communication.
muhammadt24
January 17th, 2018
Lots of prayers from a happy customer. I have been in Makkah before with other travel companies but the class that is served by Alhaq travel was beyond my expectations. I got the best accommodation along with most comfortable transportation service and the best part was their customer support. They assisted me throughout the journey and ensure the convenience of my trip to Makkah and Madina.
atiyag
July 19th, 2018
Competitive prices by Al haq travel and more importantly, great customer service. Will definitely be using their services again in future.
shamrozk
June 10th, 2019
As i'm a diabetic patient, Alhaq travels accommodated me with every good facility include the quality food, traveling and the nearer living. May Allah accept my Umrah and forgive the sins i've ever made. Many prayers to Alhaq travels.

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haq Travel staff and other customers.

Get cheap Hajj and Umrah offers by AlHaq Travel to perform Hajj in 2018. We provide luxury facilities at cheapest rates. AlHaq cheapest Hajj and Umrah packages include 5 star hotels and convenient flights at lowest rates.

alhaqt
AlHaq T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haq Travel?

Have a question about Al Haq Travel?