Al Haq Travel

Al Haq Travel has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 104 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Al Haq Travel also ranks 2nd among Travel Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• I booked my first umrah Package with Alhaq travel and then i got air tickets travelling from London to Makkah.
  • Their customer service was exactly what we needed when planning our first Umrah trip.

• My mother and her friends booked an Umrah trip with AlHaq Travel for two weeks.
How would you rate Al Haq Travel?

“Reference Mr. Khurram Ali”

Anwar S.
2/9/20

Khurram Ali is a very good travel agent because he explained to me many of times when i booked Umrah booking.he is very good cool, calm and understanding person. I employ new and existing customers to call for him. And today he is going to home late because he sending me visas, travel ticket. Thumps Up. Also Hafiz Saad he has also helped me aswell bealf of him last wednesday. May Allah bless both with barkat.

“You have been warned! Do not book with Al Haw Travel”

Mazamal K.
7/20/20

Paired deposit Of £1000 in start ofFebruary to Asad in the sales team, early March out break of Covid 19 contacted Asad who reassured me Hajj will still go ahead and to pay my remaining £4,500! Which of course I did not proceed to pay. Have try contacting Al Haw spoke with Hafiz Sahab who promised me a call back within 2 days after speaking to him on 24th June 2020, alhaq will not answer the calls or emails... you have been warned look elsewhere!

umrah package (10) customer service (11) umrah journey (8) customer support (6) khurram ali (4) sister nimra (6) umrah services (4) umrah trip (4) may allah (8) hafiz saad (3)
naziaa3
June 13th, 2018
I'm afraid altho I got excellent service from Jamal after realising that Nimra miss-understood the meaning of GROUP BOOKING.

We wanted a group booking and was reassured that my brother will meet his group at Saudi airport, we then realised Nimras terminology of group booking wasn't a group, ud go single... Really really upsetting felt like we've been cheated.

No refund or compensation was mentioned.

Have explained my thoughts to Jamal. But damage is done.

Jamal was very supportive but that's about it.

Questions? Get answers from the Al Haq Travel staff and other customers.

Get cheap Hajj and Umrah offers by AlHaq Travel to perform Hajj in 2018. We provide luxury facilities at cheapest rates. AlHaq cheapest Hajj and Umrah packages include 5 star hotels and convenient flights at lowest rates.

alhaqt
AlHaq T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Al Haq Travel?

Have a question about Al Haq Travel?