Review of Air-& Water

sales@air-n-water.com

garyo50
Gary O.
2/8/19

I have purchased from Air-N-Water multiple times, and I have been highly satisfied with their quality, price, and customer service. They're definitely someone you can rely on and trust.

kevinj173
Kevin J.
2/5/19

Good so far just could not find a coupon code that was promised to me when I entered my email to subscribe had to spend some time trying to find it. Due to not being able to phone I sent a message through your web page but did not get a reply. I researched and got a code from some where else but all good I got my discount.

lylee7
Lyle E.
1/31/19

This was my first time doing business with A&W.The product I wanted was discontinued but they wrote to say they had it in another color and asked if that color would be okay.I answered back and within 4 days I received my purchase.Very reliable people to do business with and I will be a return customer.

kto
KT O.
1/28/19

There were some issues with getting a unit that had a moving part in it. The customer experience team was great in trying to resolve all the issues. Finally got my unit last week and I'm using it multiple times every day!! Thanks for your help Mark!

seattlew
Seattle W.
1/8/19

Shipping was fast considering the time of year ordered. The unit is in great condition minus a tiny dent. Works great for me, exactly what I needed..

anonymousr259
anonymous R.
12/13/18

I'm super happy you sell an air fryer with a stainless steel basket. I'm looking forward to receiving it, hopefully soon!

nots11
Not s.
12/8/18

Your website did not work right when trying to apply a coupon because it still showed the shipping charges when it was supposed to be free shipping for a set of air fryer accessories I tried to order. You told me to call and give my info over the phone to order after I let you know about the issue. The question came up if I lived in the States because I guess the coupon doesn't work on foreign orders, and I said yes I live in the States.
I tried a couple different times with the same results so at that point it became too much of a hassle so I am making do with what I already have at home.
I do like this air fryer but if the door issue doesn't clear up I will have to send it back.

davidc1431
david c.
11/23/18

great price with details of product listed on the website. At this stage of the transaction, I'm very pleased.

samsonr3
11/4/18

I love sipping on some cool water and the Clover B9A is amazing at providing me with just that. Its very reliable and doesn't leak anywhere. The purchasing process was super easy and I can't wait to try out more of their products.

tedbw
TedB W.
10/30/18

Easy to use web site. Ordering is easy . The support staff is top notch. Items sent in a timely matter

jasonm341
Jason M.
10/23/18

Could not be more happy with this cooler or the buying process. Great experience and unit looks and functions as a new one would. Could not find a flaw with this product. I have already recommended this product and this company to many people I know. Thank you Air-n-Water.com, my cigars are safe and happy!!

falkorh
Falkor H.
10/9/18

Easy to order, and payment options were good. Communications was good and delivery was as communicated.

victoriac159
Victoria C.
9/13/18

I really live my EcoWash, however, the stand seems to be REALLY REALLY flimsy and seems to want to buckle. It makes it really hard to wash even a super tiny load because I have to REALLY put some grip onto the stand to get it to stabilize. Overall I give it a 3 because it works VERY well but the stabd makes it incredibly hard to use. I wonder if mine is defective even.

cindylouv
Cindylou V.
9/4/18

This is the 3rd one of these I have purchased and am happy with purchase. The first 2 I purchased in 2014 and believe it or not the scratch & dent, which was less is still working like a charm. The first one quit a couple of months ago, have tried contacting to see if service is available, still no answer, but the last one I purchased arrived quickly and works great. It is at the lake house. The only thing I could say is I wish they would make a bigger one that would make twice as much ice. Overall I am very satisified.

anonymousg115
anonymous G.
9/3/18

your home page promised 20% off a purchase if i subscribed to your newsletter except that didn't happen.

vpm3
VP M.
9/1/18

Quick, easy, got a better price by subscribing to their email. About $12 cheaper. No shipping cost, no taxes.....all in all, great experience. Will follow up when delivered

robertl699
Robert L.
8/31/18

Had trouble with the discount code. Received 10% off and not 15%. I guess it is right...went back and looked and it said up to 15% but didn't specify guidelines. Unfortunately could have purchase for a little cheaper thru another site.

davew267
Dave W.
8/24/18

When selecting Canada for Delivery option was unable to select Province and had to force an error with transaction and then had to reenter all the information. Was Inconvenient.

nancyb282
Nancy B.
8/24/18

Had trouble getting the new customer discount, but customer service was quick in responding. Thanks!

johnt825
John T.
8/21/18

Ordering was easy. Had need to contact customer service and their response was timely and accurate. Received my order which involved shipping. YRC Freight driver was awesome! Totally unlike the last jerk I delt with from another company. Would order from Air n Water again.

joshuaf84
Joshua f.
8/8/18

I liked the 20% off my first order. Price beat amazon, so you got my business. Can’t wait to receive it!

estelleg6
ESTELLE G.
7/27/18

Didn't want my credit card number remembered. I did not click, but just holding the cursor on the question made it consent.

matty19
Matt Y.
7/24/18

Units work great no complaint there! I just never received my 20% off of my first purchase as promised? Definitely would buy again and as I said the product is awesome!!!

missr11
Miss R.
7/23/18

Please see the review. I still need to know how hot is considered too hot when loosening the lid before rinsing.

jeffd148
Jeff D.
6/5/18

I purchased my Avalon Bay 100B Air Fryer, and it was delivered in four days. The company contacted me several days later to see how I liked it, and I was able to communicate with the company's representative with several questions I had regarding cooking times and temperatures of certain foods that were not in the manual. I like that I was able to contact the company quickly and get my questions answered right away.

Questions? Get answers from the Air-& Water staff and other customers.

Air-& Water?