Review of US-Appliance

sales@us-appliance.com

vickiem52
Vickie M.
2/12/19

My experience was quite good. I was looking for my refrigerator without an ice maker but I guess I just don't have to hook it up.

martinn47
Martin N.
2/12/19

I have been looking for a great deal like today and this was it. My shopping experience was great! I will make sure to tell my fellow US Navy friends about this great site.

miguelc91
Miguel C.
2/10/19

I bought appliance for my house 3 year ago, now my son bought his house and we bought them appliance from USA appliance. We got very good service first time, hopefully will be the same 2nd time.

virginial40
Virginia L.
2/10/19

Since I am 70 years old and hate going out in bad weather, this was an easy solution to purchasing a much needed appliance.

briank293
Brian K.
2/9/19

Easy and quick. Chat support responded immediately to my questions.

Product came earlier than expected. R&L Carriers was very pushy in scheduling delivery and was forced to schedule earlier than when I wanted. (Actually said that it would get damaged if it sat in their warehouse. Delivery driver was very professional and diligent. I suggest the section for "curbside only" delivery be a little more prominent.

I will definitely use again.

noellb1
Noell B.
2/9/19

So far, so good. I just purchased my products, but I have been excited and pleased with the ease of purchase, and especially the price. Made in America, I believe?!

garys576
Gary S.
2/8/19

Great company, great pricing. I asked if they had any sale pricing on a couple of items, and bingo, I got better sale prices.

markg354
Mark G.
2/8/19

so far so good. Lets see how everything is when its delivered, condition & overall experience upon completion vs at the start. Ordering is easy & ive had the entire process seem easy here but when it comes to getting what was promised, on the date promised, to the location promised, that was another story.

anonymousk329
anonymous K.
2/6/19

Thank you love working with you. Not so happy about the taxes being charged now but that is not their fault.

jeremyl165
2/4/19

Purchased a $7,500.00 Viking Oven that did not work on arrival. US Appliance Promised to get back to me and after many attempts to resolve did absolutely nothing. Contacted Viking Directly to assist and after troubleshooting and a repair visit acknowledged the fact that US Appliance shipped us a defective unit from their Inventory. Now seeing other negative reviews I wish I never made a purchase from them. Stay Away!

cherylj60
Cheryl J.
2/4/19

So far the experience, with the website and paying online has been successful. Look forward in getting my items.

paulj334
Paul j.
2/3/19

Thank you for the online shopping experience so far. I hope to have a smooth transaction all the way through shipping and delivery.

leslieh147
Leslie H.
2/3/19

Very happy to find a discontinued item I wanted & your site was so easy and your price great. I really appreciated the multi purchase discount. If delivery goes well too I will be a repeat customer!

alexb426
alex B.
2/2/19

Out of stock other stores. Good price. Delivery quick, but would have liked delivery to bring item inside.

danielm766
Daniel M.
2/1/19

This site can be counted on for great prices and fast delivery of quality products. Haven't been dissappointed.

jerryw215
Jerry W.
1/30/19

fast and easy ordering process. The price was very good too. Hopefully the shipping will go smoothly.

jamesl804
James L.
1/29/19

Great product at a great price! Placing the order was challenging due to a system problem at US Aplliance. I had to place 4 phone calls before the order was finally processed and my item shipped. Carla was thorough and professional once she took over the processing of the order.

cooperp3
Cooper P.
1/28/19

I found the website easy to navigate and responded well to customizing and appliance type inquiries.

nancyk245
Nancy K.
1/25/19

This part has been great. Now I have to see the appliance show up rather quickly in perfect condition.

kristenc112
Kristen C.
1/23/19

so far so good! Looking forward to receiving my beverage center in great condition ready to install! Thank you!

juliel254
Julie L.
1/23/19

My only concern was that the product description didn't completely match the photo and the Zephyr Model Number. Description mentioned the Anzio hood by Zephyr even though this item is the Luce Island hood by Zephyr!

connib2
Conni B.
1/22/19

good price, easy website, good selection of items available and FREE shipping!! What else could I ask for?

jamesm1321
James M.
1/21/19

So far the shopping is great seems like a good deal just hope nothing gets damaged in the shipping department !! Reviews have me intense on shipping damage that I read ??? I hope all goes well !!! Thanks

carolt98
Carol T.
1/21/19

I had to call Customer Service and did an online chat and representatives were very courteous and helpful. I hope my delivery and Electrolux washer and dryer prove to be as great! Appreciate your good prices.

arianah11
Ariana H.
1/20/19

Was more than I originally thought would be at checkout. The refrigerator had a dent on the side of one of the doors due to the shipping process. They strapped it down too tight! Didn't see it until delivery company left :(

Their website states there is a 60 day refund policy. A one day claim policy makes there 60 day refund policy false/deceptive advertising.

By Michelle F.

Questions? Get answers from the US-Appliance staff and other customers.

US-Appliance?