Review of US-Appliance

sales@us-appliance.com

hassana63
Hassan A.
3/13/19

When I was directed to your site by google shopping, it indicated "no tax" being in IL but tax showed up any way on the final sale. Also, after feeding in my credit card information the final price was also increased by $50 because of a "price change" and all that looked cheep to me.

aprilm235
april m.
3/12/19

great customer service and wonderful prices. Cannot find anywhere cheaper and we shopped around for weeks.

ednidial
Ednidia L.
3/12/19

Easy to browse and purchase appliances with a wide variety of choices. Would have preferred to keep consistent prices. The refrigerator was $200 less 2 weeks ago.

amyg291
Amy G.
3/11/19

I am a very satisfied returned customer. My first experience was excellent and knew exactly where to shop when I need to replace additional appliances.

trishap20
Trisha P.
3/10/19

Great experience as always. Only problem was that I did not order the installation kit. I don't remember seeing any notification that it was required.... but I might have just missed it on the website.

melisas17
Melisa S.
3/9/19

This was an easy experience but I was a little wary at first as there is not a ton of info about who US Appliance is, etc. After placing my order I received one email about it and nothing else. I actually had to call them to verify they indeed received my order and I all I had to do was wait for delivery. Delivery called me first to let me know when they would be in my area and a timeframe. US Appliance called a day after them to confirm they had called me. Day of delivery the truck was late, when I called US Appliance the guy who answered the phone was very rude and almost acted like I was inconveniencing him asking about delivery. I was never given a confirmation number or delivery number. All I had was the name of the delivery service. This guy acted like everything I was asking was so silly...which if I had more information, I would have called delivery instead of him. So they could do better about giving information like that out.

kyleb206
Kyle B.
3/6/19

Hard to say if I'd shop here again... we'll see how shipping and the product looks when received. Stay tuned.

davew290
Dave W.
3/6/19

My rating is based upon my having found my product and placed the order. Looking forward now to receiving appliances without issues with delivery or product condition.

josephi39
JOSEPH I.
3/4/19

We used you all once before for one of our properties, everything went very smooth. thank you. So we have another property we are replacing all appliances. Thanks again, Joe

roberte124
Robert E.
3/3/19

I have ordered from you several times and will continue tom do so. The only negative is that we have received damaged goods on a few deliveries. Please check that the appliances are in perfect condition before shipping.

danaz9
Dana Z.
2/27/19

This is our 2nd order. Very happy with the first order and delivery so we’ve come back! Thanks!

tammyc173
Tammy C.
2/27/19

Customer service was great when I called this morning. Great pricing
First time ordering from you. We are builders doing spec homes. Look forward to delivery. Thank you

janeb332
Jane B.
2/26/19

It was simple order. I looked at the inventory. Picked out what I wanted and ordered it. Simple better than going to store. Order sit and wait.

jaimem87
Jaime M.
2/26/19

I want to make sure that the people who deliver the washer & dryer are coming equipt to install it properly and have everything they need to do that.

emelyl1
Emely L.
2/26/19

Ordering the items was a smooth transaction however the last 2 questions should be reserved for when the items are received and the customer has had an opportunity to make a more informed assessment.

heidiu4
Heidi U.
2/25/19

So far so good. Not sure when I will receive my refrigerator... that information does not seem easy to find.

terryk152
Terry K.
2/25/19

so far so good but I just placed my order. Hopefully I will get my appliances soon and in good condition. Thanks

kimmc1
Kimm C.
2/23/19

As a remodeler, I buy regularly from US Appliance and have been happy with the products and service.

raymondh122
Raymond H.
2/22/19

Site was easy to use. Searches were easy. Had enough information about the products to make a decision on which product to choose. Clear on shipping and tax and price which also made site user friendly.

andrews591
Andrew S.
2/22/19

Great experience. I have ordered a refrigerator and stove in 2014 from you guys so this would complete my kitchen major appliances and I am again ordering from your company.

anam149
Ana M.
2/21/19

Over the years I have been shopping here for all my appliances needs. My experience is the same now as it was almost 10 years ago. So, if needed I will be back next year and I make sure that my friends shop here as long as you keep your promise in delivering a great chosen product in time.

robinl110
Robin L.
2/20/19

So far so good .. Hopefully my order really is 'quick ship' .. I have had to cancel a similar order with another vendor as they kept delaying shipment.

philk81
Phil K.
2/20/19

Love the kitchen packages! Probably will buy washer dryer set next... First time we've used your site. Looking forward to using it again. - New 2U Homes, Houston Tx.

reyb2
Rey B.
2/19/19

I wish the website gave a more specific delivery estimate for these items and not just the generic 1 to 3 weeks. I do not want to be told later that the item was out of stock and I have to wait. Other than that, I liked the experience.

claudias89
Claudia S.
2/18/19

Your site was easy to use and the prices were great. The only down side was the lack of communication about the length between ordering and delivery. It would have been nice to receive email updates, but I had to call a few times to get updates. You should mention on your site that you won't ship until you have all the items. But it overall it was a great experience.

Their website states there is a 60 day refund policy. A one day claim policy makes there 60 day refund policy false/deceptive advertising.

By Michelle F.

Questions? Get answers from the US-Appliance staff and other customers.

US-Appliance?