Review of US-Appliance

sales@us-appliance.com

chrisd309
Chris D.
5/18/19

Great selection on items I was looking for... The prices here have been better here even after days of shopping.

corrine
Corrin E.
5/17/19

Easy website to navigate and checkout with. Hopefully the rest of the experience as well as the item are just as great!

adamb450
Adam B.
5/17/19

Quick, easy seamless, and best off all US Appliance has killer customer service and pricing to match.

ronn68
Ron N.
5/16/19

Excellent chat, personal phone conversation, and prices. If the appliances and warranty are as good as my dealings with US Appliance, all will be a perfect result.

jefft158
Jeff T.
5/16/19

Inconsistent product specs from model to model and make to make, making it difficult to compare models, otherwise good experience.

leej81
Lee J.
5/10/19

Incredibly easy, great price -- used US Appliance years ago when we re-did a kitchen -- incredibly satisfied with the entire process, which is why we came back!

davidb976
David B.
5/10/19

To this point this is the best price for name brand appliances I have found. Delivery time, condition and performance will determine total satisfaction.

sarahs757
Sarah S.
5/8/19

Second time ordering appliances through you guys - hope it's as good of a result as the first time! Cheers!

nathanw128
nathan W.
5/7/19

Wish it provided estimated delivery prior to order had to call in to find out "great phone representative"

accandreab
Accandrea B.
5/5/19

The price was reasonable but they need to let their customers know that they do not bring the appliance in their house they leave it outside

karenb435
Karen B.
5/4/19

This is my 2nd time ordering from you. I'm a little disappointed in the delivery people you use here. The last guy almost wouldn't leave the appliances in the garage (easiest access) because it had a 1 inch lip! I helped push the appliances in so he wouldn't leave without delivering the order! Not good!

ronalds426
Ronald S.
5/2/19

Great...let's see how good you are at follow through...wow! It was her in 6 days. Had a little trouble with credit card but worked out. We were able to track order on computer until its last leg on a local trucking company. Received a call from trucker on delivery day. Went great.

vilsonf
vilson f.
5/1/19

To easy to be real , lets see it delivered . I would be pleasantly surprised if everything goes as smooth as buying it .

lelinam
Lelina M.
4/30/19

The price was excellent! I love the refrigerator, and hopefully it will be just as nice in the physical structure as on the computer.

juliog50
Julio G.
4/28/19

fast and inexpensive. I priced the appliances at other sites and in different stores and the bundle you offer is the best deal!

kerrilynh
Kerrilyn H.
4/27/19

It was great! The only thing I was dissatisfied with was the huge price difference just because of the color of range we picked. $700 more for a white range seems a little steep. Besides that, good so far.

benh216
Ben H.
4/23/19

Great price, great product, good communication, would have liked to receive a little faster than we did and received better updates on order status... overall great experience.

danam125
Dana M.
4/23/19

quick to order but I wiah delivery would be made into teh actual house. As an older female, it's difficult to get someone to bring in such large appliances.

susanh707
Susan H.
4/22/19

The communication was fantastic! The delivery company was right on time. My only critique is you should let people know ahead of time that the delivery company will only deliver to the curb. The man that brought my refrigerator was nice enough to bring it up to my front porch but said they usually drop at the curb. I was able to get some friends over quickly to help me get it into the house. That said, it was exactly as promised and well wrapped and taped. It took me 2 hours to get all the tape off the inside of that thing! Well worth the effort for the money it saved me. Thanks so much!

pattijoschultzq
Pattijoschultz Q.
4/22/19

I was talking to a gentleman in the chat room his name was ron that said he could give me $30 off my order I don’t know if you can do that after I already submitted it I tried a promo card code but it wouldn’t work

julieh470
Julie H.
4/22/19

The description of this wall oven was more in depth than others. I was also encouraged to buy it thru US appliance by Consumer Reports' rating.

johnq29
John Q.
4/20/19

Selection and prices are awesome, very same brand named appliances as other stores but MUCH CHEAPER PRICES DELIVERED TO YOUR TOO ! Shipping was very quick and both units were packaged very very well !

samanthag93
Samantha G.
4/14/19

So far the cheapest I have found the appliance we were looking for! Also, a fast and easy checkout process!

marilync138
Marilyn C.
4/12/19

We shopped at Eubank Store in Albuquerque, NM. had a wonderful experience reviewing the appliance with your Sales Rep. FAITH... She was VERY informative and super friendly. She was not only knowledgeable about the appliances, but other items we were looking for..

richh86
Rich H.
4/11/19

Quick and easy ordering. Had one question and when called the 800 number it was answered quickly, and professionally.

Their website states there is a 60 day refund policy. A one day claim policy makes there 60 day refund policy false/deceptive advertising.

By Michelle F.

Questions? Get answers from the US-Appliance staff and other customers.

US-Appliance?