Review of AdoringDress

Tel: 1-303-893-0552
support@newadoringdress.com

christinet92
4/26/18

I ordered a custom made dress the dress was shoddy, loads of mistakes in the stitching, couldnt even zip the dress up trying to return this dress, keep asking for photos and making excuses up . I would never ever buy from this company again and I strongly urge others not too either. Stuck with a mother of the bride dress that I cant do anything with. Nearly 300.00 dollars down the drain!!!!!!!

lindac352
3/9/18

I wanted to say thank you for such a beautiful dress. It fit like a glove. And looked exactly as beautiful as it did on the pictures. Thank you for rushing it for me and delivering on time. Thank you for dealing with all my stressful messages, like the champions. Very professional. A bit darker then expected but still very beautiful ! A big hit at the wedding :) And many thank for the early shipping.

lisai30
3/1/18

Kathy was so great and easy to communicate with. I accidentally made a mistake with the mailing address and she was able to have it resent no problem. The dress was also so cute! Lovely dresses can't wait to see the bridesmaid in them on the big day.

kellys261
2/9/18

Absolutely perfect!!! Love the silk jersey/lace overlay and my daughter looks beautiful! Perfect length and excellent quality!! Fast shipping and excellent communication!! Amazing! Everything I hoped it would be. Looks lovely on my daughter! Thank you thank you thank you!

nikkik25
2/7/18

Shipped quickly....I live in the uk....lovely colour and fabric. Hangs very nicely off the body too and doesnt show lumps and bumps! I ordered this as one of my bridesmaids dresses to see what I thought and ill be ordering another two! Kathy was quick to respond and very helpful with any queries I had.

aimeew11
1/18/18

Exactly what I was after for bridesmaids. Loved how you can choose different lengths. This type of material looks and feels luxurious and doesn't wrinkle. Colour is perfect for my Queensland Australia wedding! Thankyou very much.

amandaa118
1/14/18

Love this dress! Simply beautiful. I had it custom made in a solid color and Kathy was so easy to work with. It came a lot quicker than I thought it would. I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids.

alexisw46
1/6/18

This dress is gorgous and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!! The shipping time was faster than described and Kathy offered amazing customer service!!

leighah
12/30/17

Shipped quickly; swatches are great quality and plenty large enough to get a great idea about the color and texture. I'm definitely ordering my dress from this seller! Great communication.

brookeb48
12/11/17

The dress is perfect and shipped very fast and we are in Japan! Great service and a great quality dress. So easy to work with and an amazing price! She responded to all my questions really quickly!! I will definitely order from here again.

zairan2
11/28/17

Perfect for my maternity shoot. Fit wonderfully. My photos came out beautiful with this dress to accentuate my bump. this was a last minute purchase for me, and I recieved it the next 3 weeks with the rush shipping option!

robertaq
11/4/17

very nice the colors are not as bright as the pic but that is a professional pic and prob edited to brighten the colors. however it is made very nice and extremely beautiful cant wait till my prom comes so I can wear this dress to take a photo. highly recommeded fast shipping as well.

emilyb146
10/30/17

Very glamorous! Fantastic dress. Definitely a "wow" dress. Well made and fits like a glove. Some stretch to fabric, but tons of communication to make sure all is correct. Beautiful dress. Ordered for my bridesmaids and I absolutely love them. Company was great to work with! It shipped super fast and they were super helpful!! Amazing!!

usmand1
10/21/17

Amazing service, with such short notice we still received the dress on time and the quality is fantastic. The custom dress I received is absolutely beautiful!! Really can't express how satisfied I am, thank you again.

meganw67
10/17/17

The dress fit perfectly and it arrived earlier than expected! It was beautiful and perfectly flowed for the photos! Was exactly how I wanted it. Beautiful color as well. It was shipped on time as well. Even better than I imagined.

isadorau
9/30/17

Beautifully designed. Bright color red and created just what we asked for. Thank you! Dress came fast. Love the material and looks great. Very happy with purchase.

ninam51
9/25/17

Let me start off by saying Cindy is a star! She contacted minutes after my purchase since I specified I needed it rushed. She shipped it within days and I got it on time for my shoot ! The dress is exactly what I expected it to be, beautiful for my shoot. Thank you :)

michellen76
9/8/17

I ordered this dress in yellow for my baby shower and I received it within 3 weeks. It fit perfectly and I received so many compliments on it. I could not have asked for a better dress for my shower. I recommend this dress to anyone who is interested. It really is so versatile, I felt like a goddess wearing it!

lorig51
9/5/17

This dress is perfect for pregnant women: it is very adaptable to the different stages of your pregnancy and it should also look lovely once you are back to your pre-pregnancy weight. Nice material, vibrant color - I recommend this dress and this seller!

monicac72
9/1/17

OMG Gorgeous. Beautiful dress, just as described. My daughter just love s and look fab in this dress. Thank you, it was worth the wait. Great condition! Fast delivery! Thanks!

katherinel42
8/30/17

This dress is very well and can be worn in many occasions. With a belt as a professional looking knee-length dress, draped to be shirt length with a pair of leggings, worn off the shoulder by itself as a nightgown, incredibly versatile. It's a very beautiful gray color. Highly recommend.

radkab
8/26/17

My sister wore this for her wedding. It was perfect for the look she wanted. It arrived on time, fit just right, and was a great match to the wedding theme.

rebeccaf48
8/26/17

Beautiful dress. The most amazing dress I ever had! I feel sexy every time I wear it. arrived quickly. thanks! Very accommodating designer. Lovely to deal with. Highly recommend.

brookec25
8/11/17

I ordered 9 bridesmaids dresses they all came in exactly how the picture looks! Also the seller is very easy to communicate with and very quick!

rebeccas180
8/9/17

It's a beautiful veil. A little thicker than I thought. But the length is perfect. And I love the white lining on edges. It's gonna go with my dress perfectly.

Be wise and don't buy from Adoring Dress!! Oh yes, the dresses look totally adoring on the site, but these are real designer shootings/dresses. They are nothing like the dresses you'll get send home. The designs are poorly copied in China and it shows. I was blinded by the beautiful pictures and low prices. It was too good to be true. Your wedding and prep should be as fun and stress free as possible, but Adoring Dress gave me a total downer.I feel totally scammed and can't have contact with a real human being. They don't respond to my e-mails with pictures of the mistakes. Where shall I start: too small, bad design, cheap fabrics, beadings cheap and badly sewn, color all wrong... I am so so angry and disappointed. Bye bye money, I worked hard for. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

By Caroline B.

None of the dresses I ordered were the right color. And all different material. Also the bottom of the dress is sewn really small. So if you don't have pencil legs, it might be uncomfortable.

By R E.

When did you order it? It takes about a month to a month in a half

By Lindsay M.

There is a number and email on the site. They never answer the phone and when they respond to email its not guaranteed they will make the change you ask for . My dress came just as I ordered it originally. But the changes I asked for afterwards weren't made. Still well worth it though. I loved my dress and total alterations were R500. Just changed the zip to lace up and replaced the straps.

By anine v.

Don't order from Adoring dress unless you want a halloween costume. I still have 2 dresses from them I'm embarrassed to even donate.

By Julie C.

I used live chat, they respond me quickly. HELPFUL and KIND. Thanks.

By Karen F.

They phoned back to me when I was going to bed. Alex did call me. Thanks.

By Elizabeth C.

I would not do it again the company under declare the value of the dress SA customs keep you liable for it and you must pay R1500 penalty plus 45% import duty and 14% vat the dress will cost you double what you initially thought you will pay. TNT did not deliver yet so I no idea what the quality is

By Lorettha W.

Cindy B., are you a real customer?

By Karen F.

I don't.

By Sandra B.
Questions? Get answers from the AdoringDress staff and other customers.

AdoringDress?