Review of 5DollarFashions

Tel: 727) 755-5686
5dollarfashions@gmail.com

katherinet69
4/12/19

An american based store where you can purchase clothing, accessories and shoes for women for extremely low prices, I have been shopping with them for years and its always been a pleasure dealing with them and they ship really quick. I love 5dollar fashions.

candices52
10/8/18

Do not waste your time a scam. I have to say that I never thought in a million years that they would allow website like this to exist online. The Internet is a place where anyone can scam you out of your hard earned money. Customer service sucks and they ship you items from china acting like its in store. The sizes are too small and the clothes are poorly made. When you complain they offer to send partial money back and keep the rest a money making scam

jasminem89
8/1/18

first I will say that I am very happy with my order. it came pretty quickly, and they always responded to my email. I ordered a cute romper that I can wear to work, its a bit too big but that isn't there fault. they shipped what I ordered. I contacted them and they were willing to exchange it for me but they only had larger sizes. so im just going to take it in to get sized. long story short I am happy and will be buying other items from them.

lateshad
3/1/17

This is the short version of this mess. I made a purchase that was very simple. Shipping charges were $9.99 on my order. Waited about 1 week and some days before my order arrived. It was initially shipped through ups and transfered to usps for delivery. When I finally got my shipment there was 1 regular size package for an order of 9 items. So I immediately start making calls firstly to 5dollarfashion. I left a message and no one replied. I contacted ups and usps to see if there were any delays and lo and behold I was told there were no delays. So I contacted 5dollarfashion again and left another voice message with all of my info, and again no reply. I contacted paypal and this mess have esculated to a claim. On the opposing end they've reached out to paypal. Wtf!! I will never order from the company again. Now I'm stuck and waiting for paypal to make a decision on whether they will issue a refund on the non delivered items plus shipping.

marialishao
2/11/16

I cant say enough!!! You got to order yourself to fully understand how awesome this place is!!! They have alot of great selections for all figures. The quality is TOP! Lets not even talk about shipping. Its monday and you got a hot date friday with nothing to wear.......BUY IT! It'll be there ready and all set to knock his socks off! Regular shipping cost too, cant beat that! I have ordered from them twice in the past week and a half and have already received both packages!!! Not only will I order from them again but I'm excited to do it! With myself and two teen girls this place is my new addiction!!!

brandyd5
1/21/16

Amazing company. Only downfall is that if they do not have your item they don't give you a refund, but instead give you store credit to exchange it for something else.

judys20
8/7/15

BEEN BUYING FOR AWHILE BUT THE SIZING IS TERRIBLE...LARGE FITS LIKE EXTRA-SMALL...SMALL LIKE HUMONGOUS!! WAS GOING TO RETURN WHEN I NOTICED YOU ONLY GET CREDIT...NOT YOUR MONEY BACK!!! NO MORE!!! I'LL DONATE WHAT I HATE TO CHARITY.....WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM...AGAIN~

karenk36
9/22/14

I have order many many clothing items from them and have not been disappointed.

SHIPPING IS USUALLY THE REGULAR RATE...

By JUDY S.

NO THEY ARE NOT..

By JUDY S.
Questions? Get answers from the 5DollarFashions staff and other customers.

5DollarFashions?