Review of 4WheelOnline

Tel: 813-769-2451
customerservice@4wheelonline.com

robertk682
5/16/19

WHAT A FU**ING JOKE THIS COMPANY IS....STAY FAR AWAY. WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE MOUNTED AND BALANCED.....SHOWED UP AS TIRES ONE DAY, WHEELS A WEEK LATER. OBVIOUSLY NOT MOUNTED AND BALANCED AS ADVERTISED. WRONG LUG NUTS, WAITING OVER 2 MONTHS FOR REFUND, STILL WAITING AND NO RESPONSE FROM THEM. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. BUY FROM SOMEONE REPUTABLE.

sarahr313
4/8/19

Terrible business practices. Sold me a stereo, but intentionally shipped a water heater switch. They knowingly accepted my order for the stereo, but didn't want to honor the price. Rather than apologizing and canceling my order they shipped me a completely unrelated component. They knew exactly what they were doing, admitting as such by sending me the wrong item and then admitting to the pricing error. They are not respectable, professional, or ethical. I could have understood and would have respected them more if they admitted their error in putting the stereo up at the wrong price and cancelling my order; but they went ahead with the entire process as if they were going to complete the order, though sending me the wrong item. Such a scam of a company. I have no idea how they have a good BBB rating. This isn't a quality company. They know what kind of business they are.

dh372
4/4/19

This is a scam reseller. I was scam sold 2 items for a price. They delivered 1 item. Stay away! Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!

kylew113
4/3/19

I bought 4 KMC KM708 Bully wheels from their eBay store. They seriously need to fire the person in charge of the store. I paid on March 9th and the estimated delivery date was March 26th. Seemed like a long time to wait, but for the price I was willing to do so. March 26th came and went and I received no notice of shippment. I contacted the company a couple times via messages through eBay. I waited a few days between messages to give them a fair amount of time to respond. They never answered. So I decided to email their customer support via the website. They respond the next day and told me they don't deal with the eBay store and gave me a number to call. I call the number and the guy tells me their eBay person is out for the day. They said they would have them contact me when they come in the next morning. The next day I received no email or phone call. What a joke this company is! I did get a refund, after I emailed them threatening to contact the Better Business Bureau. I didn't want a refund, I wanted those wheels that waisted 3 weeks of my time for.

johnc502
4/1/19

Spent 1100 on a set of dropstar wheels. They have only been on my truck for a month. The finish is already wearing on two of the wheels. The wheels have a 1 year warranty on the finish. So I called 4wheelonline customer service. They said, well we don't know what you put on your wheels to make it do that. They want me to take the wheels off, send them back to them. So they can send them off to the manufacture to get credit. I sold my stock wheels because I didn't expect my wheels finish to come off after a month. And mind you I'm meticulous and have my truck professionally cleaned and it's not because of any persons wrong doing. Well, I contacted TIS wheels and thank god they have excellent customer service and are going to ship me two new wheels and ship the bad ones back. 4wheelonline wanted me to remove my wheels, and if I needed two wheels in the meantime I could purchase two more. Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Order from somewhere else that will take care of it's customers and not just take their money and tell them they are sol and blame it on you.

davidh1555
3/14/19

Horrible Customer Service. Placed the order on 1/15 for 6 Oil Filters (as the Title and ad stated). Received 1 oil Filter. Called 4Wheel Online and I was told that I should have done better research and that it was only for 1 filter (despite what the ad says). Rep consistently talked over me and kept saying it wasn't their fault. Requested Refund through Amazon on 1/18. 4Wheel Online told me to write the MRA# on the box and leave it outside to be picked up. Took over a week & half and multiple phone calls to get it picked up. I wait a week or so for the refund to show up and nothing. I call back on 2/8 and was told the warehouse still hasn't received the part, but that they would refund me my money. Waited and NO REFUND. I called back on 3/4 and was told again that the warehouse hasn't received the part back and they can't do anything about it. I asked to talk to someone else and was put on the line with Derek. He once again told me he would go ahead and issue the refund. Finally received the refund on 3/13, almost 2 months after requested and required numerous phone calls. I will definitely avoid this company in the future and would advise others to do the same. From looking them up after this got started, I'm not the first to go through this with them.

markg571
2/26/19

Ordered wheels from 4wheelonline.com 2.12.19 I even called to verify their supplier had the 5 beadlocks in their warehouse. The next day 2.13.19 I got a call from 4wheelonline stating the wheels are no longer available. I asked for a refund that day. Well, since 2.13.19 I have contacted 4wheelonline 5 times and they say that they need a refund from their supplier to refund me. What The Funk, I purchased from you, not your supplier. Refund my purchases and take the refund from your supplier up with them. Dont penalize your customer for a bad supplier. I need my refund so I can go to a reputable source for my wheels. It is now 2.26.19 and STILL NO REFUND!!! 4wheelonline.com ARE SCAM ARTISTS!

bubbag2
11/26/18
• Updated review

After contacting and filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the Florida Attorney Generals office, I finally received a refund after more than a month from the original order date. A word to the wise; Pay the extra $ and get your products from a reputable business.

“May qualify for wire fraud”
10/10/18
• Previous review

Like the rest of the 1 star reviewers, my experience with these tw@t waffles has been abysmal. Based on the unwillingness of the company to refund monies for their own mistakes, their business practices "may" qualify as wire fraud. The online site gives an 813 area code contact number (Tampa, FL area). The website is registered to Network Solutions LLC in Jacksonville, Florida. Network Solutions LLC is registered to Perfect Privacy LLC in Providence Utah, which is a house. Something to hide ?

michaelk757
10/2/18

Horrible Customer Service. Cut me off to say he doesn't do Amazon orders when I mentioned it. When I asked to be transferred to someone that DOES he just have me a number to call. Called that number and no answer. Very rude and not helpful at all. Can't believe Amazon is still doing business with them or that they are even still in business at all from the reviews I've read saying the same type of things.

adamy26
8/25/18

Ordered a pair of cab length Nerf bars. 4wheelonline does not send a tracking number. waited one week. Called and got a tracking number. Called Fed Ex to locate package only to find out I had to pick up at Fed Ex warehouse due to size of package. Drove to fed ex shipping center. Received package. Packaging very poor. Unpacked Nerf bars. Both textured black Nerf bars had the finish chipped off in several spots. Called customer service to return. No problem. Said they would send email with info. Next day fed ex shows up at my house looking for a package to pickup (ironic they could pickup but not deliver). I had no info to give them. Called customer service with fed ex in my driveway. THEN they sent email with info for return. Waited 3 1/2 weeks to refund $403.

Pro:
No questions asked return.
English speaking person on the phone.
They actually answer the phone.

Cons:
Poor communication after purchase.
No response to email when questioning about refund.
Customer service can be snippy when asked basic questions.
Prepare to wait WEEKS for your refund.

Verdict: ill be buying my truck accessories locally in the future..

evanw36
8/24/18

Ordered a set of wheels. After a eight days of ordering them I inquired customer service (since they tell you on the confirmation email to wait a week before contacting them with questions) when I should expect my wheels, which should be arriving soon. That is how I found out that they had canceled my order because they over sold the wheels at that price and now I'd have to buy the same ones again at a more expensive price and wait another week or so to get the set of wheels that now will add up to be over $100 more than the set I had previously ordered. Would have been helpful to email when my order had been canceled at the very least.

geneg57
8/17/18

Their coustomer service sucks
They were rude then hunk up on me when I tried to call back
All I wanted was all the parts that I had paid for

jerryk111
8/16/18

Purchased a differential cover through Amazon, from 4Wheel Online and wanted the torque specs. I emailed 4Wheel Online directly, and immediately received the following message. I recommend doing business elsewhere!

Hello Customer,

Unfortunately this Email is only for our Website 4Wheelonline.com.
To contact our team that deals with Amazon and Walmart, Please give them a call @ (813) 769-2452 or

For Amazon Customers Please =
Go to the product listing on Amazon.com and click the third-party seller's name. Click the "Ask a question" button.

- Customer Service Representative

lennyw14
8/3/18

I ordered a set of 35x12.50r20 nitto trail grapplers on amazon prime day. They were for an almost too good to be price 240$ a tire...anyways paid em they said they shipped. Then day b4 they arrived seller refunded my money saying "customer returned" they lied. Amazon called them and they then said well they had oversold too many. Well there add in Amazon he raised the price and still showed they had 16 in stock. They never contacted me nothing. I missed out on other prime tire deals that day, Amazon is investigating them and hopefully they will not be on the market place any more with there deceptive practices. Just stay away from this company 4wheelonline.

anni10
7/23/18

Very poor customer service. I regret ordering from these guys.
Don't waste your time with this place. They are just another retailer and not a warehouse.

borisl19
7/23/18

I bought a set of brake pads on Amazon marketplace from them--at a very low price mind you. They marked it shipped immediately. Over a week later I get a notification that they refunded me the money and the reason was CUSTOMER RETURN!?!? I never received the pads in the first place! I looked at the brake pads again and the company increased their price by 70%. They apparently just wanted to the appearance of business and made up a false excuse to refund the money. Fraudulent company. Avoid at all costs.

jeanh151
7/4/18

Dealing with this company was a nightmare!!! Ordered rims, they never arrived, called company, on back order (no call or email to advise, but they surely charged us) changed order to different set of rims, double charged on CC, company wouldnt take it off, so I disputed w/my CC company. Received scratched rims, started return process (took FOREVER) they told me to place 4 boxes on my porch for Fedex pickup next day (yeah ok Im placing $400 worth of merchandise for anyone to steal) tried getting shipping labels emailed to me so I could drop off, they refused, never responded to my emails, after 3 days of BS come to find out they never had it set up for pickup, good thing I didnt set them on porch for pickup, I finally received labels, took them to fedex myself. 1 week after they received my rims, still no refund, called company, their response refund is given 14 business days after receiving, they need time to inspect On business day 16, still no refund, no email response after asking for update, called my CC company & filed a claim. Broken promises, lies & worst customer service EVER!! I cannot believe this company is still in business....BEWARE....STAY AWAY from these flip flop wearing, empty warehouse squattin 3rd party millenial idiots

chade16
6/4/18

I ordered some wheels for my wife's 2018 Atlas. They said they would fit but they road like square wheels. They did reship one that was obviously out of round but want return or refund now. Put it on and They still road terrible. They don't stand by what they sell.

jacobt64
6/1/18

Accidentally ordered double the sets of tires I needed 5/25, called to inform them it was a double order 5/26 they claimed they already shipped and could not cancel. Found out they shipped on 5/30 and SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS! I requested again they cancel one of the orders as it was doubled and they still shipped both (to the provided address this time). Will never order from these people again.

lisab656
5/26/18

THEY SENT DEFECTED PARTS. I PAID RETURN SHIPPING FOR A REFUND AND NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO REFUND.
EXTREMELY CORRUPT COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!.

rickf67
5/3/18

I ordered some fairings for my Honda CBR 600F4I race bike on this site.
I originally made my order on on 12/30/2017. My plan was to have these fairings in about 1 month and install them for the 2018 race season. After all the lead time on the manufacturers website states 2-3 weeks and doesn't seem unreasonable. See link.
This is way off for what it has been with 4wheelonline.com. It is now May 3, 2018 and I still haven't received the product nor do I know if 4wheelonline.com has ordered it. Overall my buying experience has been quite the hassle with 4wheelonline.com.

So lets get started after ordering the product from 4wheelonline.com on 12/30/2017 I received a phone call from the company on 1/2/2018 confirming a 30 day lead time. I was fine with this and acknowledged that this was going to be the same anywhere I bought the parts. On 1/4/2018 I received a second phone call from 4wheelonline.com because there were going to have to double ship the parts. The parts were going to need to ship to there facility then to my house. Also they informed me that they would need to charge me for the second shipping fee which was $35 dollars. Again i was fine with this as 4wheelonline.com was still the cheapest place to get these parts.

So at this point it is 1/4/2018 and I figuring 4wheelonline.com is just ordering the product. I should expect the product about mid February Right? Well i guess not. Mid February comes around an still no fairings. February 7th 2018 I email customer service to ask for a tracking number on the product and get a generic response back. See below.

Hello,

We always try to get customers their tracking numbers within 48 hours after their item ships. We will email it to you once we get it.

Steve

So I figure fine maybe then just haven't received the items yet. Mid February I decide to call into 4wheelonline.com because i still have not received a tracking number. Someone tell me then they need to get a hold of the manufacturer to figure out what is going on. Get a call back promptly later with them telling me the ship date will be 4-12-2018. At this point i am a little frustrated because it seems like someone has not put my order through to the manufacturer. The normal lead time on the item has just doubled. So i bite my tongue.

The week before 4-12-2018 comes around and I call 4wheelonline.com for a tracking number. After much back and forth there is still nothing. Call in on 4/12/2018. They tell me the item is in production and i should receive it in about 2 weeks. 4/16/2018 send another email asking for an update...Nothing back. 5-2-2018 send in a track number request still nothing as of yet. I just want my parts or a full refund at this point. terrible customer service. overall terrible company. I don't care if in there eyes the items are special order they can't even seem to order the parts and get them shipped to me. No place in the world does it take 5 months to get fairings. i could have ordered cheap Chinese fairings and they would have come faster from china then this company.

shannonc109
3/17/18

Give you the run around on returns and I will advise everyone to stay away from this company. Shop somewhere else

pauln123
1/31/18

Think long and hard before you buy from this company. If you do buy; PRAY very loudly and long that you don't have to return something to them. They are the worst of the worst at processing or accepting returns. It will cost you! Be very very careful with these guys!

tc130
12/20/17

Do not buy from this company worst nightmare youll ever have kids it around with flip-flops lying to people on phone straight up theres no markings on the building they run at least three companies under the same little building Whoevers in charge that day what day The manager J is a big liar so dont ever ask for a manager bunch of BS

trentw6
10/17/17

I ordered a lift kit from them, Jp was the customer service representative that helped me out. He looked up numerous lifts for my truck and was great communicating in a timely manner to ensure I was aware of when tracking would be available etc. I highly recommend.

Its a legit company that has terrible and unethical business practices. Stay away.

By Sarah R.

By Lenny w.

Questions? Get answers from the 4WheelOnline staff and other customers.

2 Photos for 4WheelOnline