Review of 1SaleADay

Tel: 1465485494
Support@1Saleaday.com

antonyl4
2/6/17

ok kjjiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppjlkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhcbfghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

paulam55
4/4/16

I have ordered a few items from this site and have had no troubles until now. I ordered a flat Iron a month ago and still have not received it, sent an email asking about it and no response.
I just received my $5.00 mystery box and I got used eye liner and hot pink lip liner that had seen better days. Threw them away not worth my time to even send back.

jp118
8/3/15

I purchased Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Red from 1Sale.com 1111 Brickell Ave. 16th FL Miami, FL 33131 USA. My first issue is that they were quick to charge my credit card for the item, but hadn't even shipped the item yet. I sent 3 emails asking where the item is since they already charged me, it didn't even ship until OVER A MONTH LATER. Then when it arrived, the item has a damaged left earphone and the sound is muffled. I tried to let them know I was unhappy, but they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER that I can find, so I kept sending emails, which they claim they never got. Finally, they acknowledge that they received one of my emails months later and they suspiciously claim its outside of their return policy. These are defective and I WANT A REFUND! I also think they should be forced to put some kind of customer service phone number on their website and all emails they send. These headphones are a PIECE OF JUNK, Please Help!!

sadieb
12/10/14

I have made numerous purchases from 1 Sale and for the most part have quite satisfied with the exception of merchandise that comes from Nomorerack.com. Attempts to return an item and receive full credit just don't happen! So if you're interested in an item and when you click on "view offer' and get redirected to Nomorerack DO NOT purchase from Nomorerack! FYI They charged me $2.00 for shipping to me yet when I returned it they charged approx. $12.00 for shipping!!!!

Tip for consumers: If you get redirected to Nomorerack don't purchase from them.

selwyng
11/20/14

Terrible experience. I bought several pairs of earrings A few came broken. Sent pictures and asked my credit card co to decline. They fought it and won. So I got ripped off by 1Sale big-time.
BEWARE.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

hitlerdidn
11/2/14

Jumped on the Galaxy S3 sale they had 2 weeks back. Got an email the next day with a tracking number. 2 weeks later, UPS still doesn't have the item and the support email has claimed that they are having "tracking issues". Very Shady. I will never use them again.

cs78
9/6/14

Shirt arrived badly damaged. Emailed 1Sale; their reply was to send pics. Did so, then 3 more emails to 1Sale asking about credit; no response from 1Sale in over a month. Today put on "Dispute" with my Master Card account. The sale price is in process of being credited to my MasterCard account. Thank you, Citibank. This might be a way for others to resolve, since 1Sale Customer Service doesn't reply.

1Sale used to be a great site to order from, but no more. They've lost us as customers.

Tip for consumers: For damaged or mdse. not received, start a 'dispute' with your credit card company. That's if after several attempts by you, there is no communication or resolution from 1Sale.com

jeffb93
8/24/14

Terrible customer service. Purchased something, hated it and they played games until my product was out of the return policy time. HORRIBLE. I cannot believe they are refusing to repay me $25 as they will probably lose $100s if not more in sales from me and EVERYONE I have influence over. Not smart.

Tip for consumers: Do not order. There is a reason it is so cheap….oh yeah…cheap!!!!!

haroldc16
7/10/14

Stay away from this company!!! they just fired all their employees.... , this company is the worse company ever and are closing don't even bother buying from them , you might not even get the product .

mrt5
7/9/14

One two occasions I ordered a backpack. The first one was delayed over 3 weeks until I cancelled the order. I had contacted them several times and all I got was"just give us 3-5 more days". They charged my card immediately but stalled on shipping.

The packs came up on sale 3 weeks ago and I reordered. Same crap started; card charged immediately and more shipping stalls. I would tell anyone not to buy here. The prices are the cheese in the trap.

vw3
6/19/14

I ordered three items on May 5, 2014. My credit card was charged immediately upon ordering and the estimated delivery date was May 16th. I reached out to 1Sale at the beginning of June, after realizing that my items never arrived. First alarm - you cannot speak to anyone by phone. You must email them. Their first response was "sorry but it's been more than 21 days since delivery. There's nothing we can do." I emailed them back that I had contacted them WITHIN 21 days of their estimated delivery date of May 16th. They claim that the items were delivered on May 10th. I am contacting my credit card company for restitution. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.
Also note that they are NOT ACCREDITED by the Better Business Bureau. I wish I'd done my homework before ordering from them. :o(

jasons97
5/9/14

please do not buy anything from this site, they will send you a piece of junk and not allow to return, there is no customer support available.

chayl
5/5/14

Please do not order diamond from this company because you will get a piece of broken glass. If you don't believe me, do a little research. WARNING!!!!!!!

jennifera34
4/15/14

Well, I'm their customer for about 3 years now. This website is like local Goodwill store, where you can see mostly used items but if you will be paying attention, you can get $$$ brand new dress with tags for pennies. They mostly sell cheap crap made in China. And I mean "crap" because China is able to produce decent things as well but it is being sold somewhere else, not on 1saleaday :-). But sometime you can get lucky and buy some decent stuff here. Be careful about refurbished electronics and ESPECIALLY about expensive jewelry. It's tricky. I would not go there, because seems to me that their sources of high-tech refurbished devises is quite questionable, for example I've received refurbished headset with obvious signs of someone's dirty ear canals :-) Gross, isn't? Plus they play the same mind trick as many other sellers on this planet, they "insert" regular price products under exciting mark "24 hours sale". So whatever you see as today amazing deal, Google it first and you might find way cheaper or very close price on Amazon or even local store. Also be careful about "no brand name" watches, headsets etc. Chances that they are going to work even for a few days are minimal. Another important thing to remember: DO NOT EXPECT your order to be in your hands before one month since date of your order. IF you think you found really great deal on their website, order it and relax. I think they either have lack of employees or their warehouse is empty and they "place their own order after they know how many orders from us were actually placed"... I would also suggest to use American Express Credit Card if you have one, because AMEX is really good when it comes to disputes.
So I would consider this website as going for fishing :-) You might get lucky and catch huge lovely fish or go home with small stinky one. It will depend on your fishing skills and good luck :-) Good luck to everyone but I'd rather be shopping on Amazon :-) PS. Be as well aware of similar website "DailySteals.com". Compare to dailysteals quality I would consider 1saleaday as Nordstrom :-)

waynek24
4/4/14

1Sale always has the best items for sale. I like going each day and finding the daily deal and all of the offers! Plus many items come along with free shipping! It's a win-win situation. Check them out!

megank4
4/4/14

I've had great experience buying from here. Their prices and shipping are pretty reasonable!

ambern
4/4/14

Always great products, never a negative experience! Have been buying from them for years!

kimw33
4/4/14

Love the stuff I have bought! Very good deals!

chrisc125
4/4/14

I love this site it has great merchandise. I have purchased from them multiple times and plan to do so again.

heidij3
4/4/14

I really liked it. The only problems is shipping can be slow.

jennifere6
4/4/14

I love the stuff they and at great costs to the public

mikep79

love 1daysale

mattc41
4/4/14

I love 1saleaday.com. They always have great sales with great prices and products.

edenf1
4/1/14

Range of products fast shipping! Love their deals!

daniell356
4/1/14

Cheap prices, easy ordering. Everything always as described. Sometimes things take a while to ship but for the process and free shipping not that big of a deal.

Questions? Get answers from the 1SaleADay staff and other customers.

1SaleADay?