Review of 1800Flowers.ca

contactus@1800flowers.ca

7 reviews with 1 star

pams257
5/23/19
A friend was in the hospital and I wanted to send flowers, so I used 1800flowers.ca. Man, what a mistake that was. Firstly, the website was horrid, not user-friendly at all. I should have taken the hint. I was finally able to put my order through. I entered my email address, expecting a copy of the proof of purchase. it never arrived nor was it in my junk folder. a couple of hours after placing the same-day order, I got a voicemail on my phone. I couldn't even understand what the person said, their english was so bad. I managed to figure out the phone number, but not the reference code. I called back and after finally getting through, I again got somebody who could barely speak english. It was next to impossible to understand him and was eventually vaguely made aware that they couldn't deliver my flowers as they couldn't get the exact bouquet I had selected on their website. My question was 'well, why was it on your website then?' to which he had no answer. He was not able to find a replacement order and at one point asked 'do you live in Canada or the US?'. I was astounded. I ordered in canada for a canadian address FROM a canadian address. I insisted he cancel the order and return all of my money IMMEDIATELY. He said it will take 3 - 5 business days for it to show back up on my VISA. You better bet I will be watching that like a hawk. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! IT was the most horrible customer service I have EVER experienced@!!!
larrym379
2/12/19
Orders flowers to the wife at her school. They claim they delivered but the office never received them. They wouldnt take no for an answer on redelivery and im still waiting for the refund!!!
johnm2497
10/26/18
We ordered delivery of flowers online via 1800flowers.ca and noticed they erred in the delivery address. They had our own address as the delivery address. When we called to correct the situation it became apparent we had somehow been shunted to a US number. He asked for our zip code for example for an order from Mississauga to Burlington. He corrected the delivery address and said thank you for using 1800 Flowers.COM. I said we were dealing with .ca. The bill on the credit card jumped from 50 dollars to 75 because - it said - the flowers came from the US. A miserable screw-up experience.
meaghank2
5/16/18
I was told by the customer service representative that they no longer had flowers, two days after my order was not delivered and of course after I called. I email to voice my disappointment when I was fed the line they are committed to a 100% Smile Guarantee and offered me a $20 voucher to order... flowers??? The service representative said they didn't have any of those. Best to find a local florist and order from them.
barbarav10
5/19/14
As you outline on your site, these deliveries are of great importance to the people sending and receiving them. My girlfriend received nothing on our anniversary, and I'm not sure why, as my order was placed and paid for with plenty of time to spare.

The flowers were delivered a day later, unfortunately, it was too late.
ds80
5/15/14
This company is complete joke. It does not care about long time customers, their emotions and feelings. They are more interested in getting more money, then providing a good service. Why do they offer to deliver Mother's day flowers AFTER Mother's day?
I am so tired of wasting my time for speaking with these incompetent people, you wouldn't imagine!
NEVER AGAIN!
debellj
5/14/14
Tthe amount of money that was spent on this arrangement was significant, to me anyway. Perhaps it is nothing to a company of this size but it is not to me.
I just came across a facebook page with loads of information. Seems as
though I am not the only one that has been let down. I suppose I will reach out to the names listed on the page between managers and media names it looks like there are a lot of people getting customer service once they have taken it to them. I really hope your customer service department can take care of this, I really think it's a shame to have to take it further.

Impossible. Absolutely impossible. Have never had one.

By Pam S.
Questions? Get answers from the 1800Flowers.ca staff and other customers.

1800Flowers.ca?