Review of 123Ink.ca

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Tel: 1 866 979 7463

orestt
5/30/19

Purchased Moustache toner cartridge for my HP laser printer in November 2018. I didn't need to use it until now (end of May 2019). Found out that the toner I bought was the wrong one. Now 123ink will NOT accept it back (unused) because its been more than 3 months.
Furthermore, their warranty policy is confusing. The invoice says 1 year for inks, toners & drums and 90 days to be returned unopened. But no mention of a 15% stocking charge. On the product box for Moustache, it states 2 years guarantee. WHICH ONE IS IT???
Plus the Moustache colour cartridge started to leak powder and stain my documents. But 123ink will not correct the problem. All I can say is crappy, substandard product. You get what you pay for. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Orest, We are sorry to hear from your experience, please feel free to provide us with your order number so I can help you to solve the issue for you.
scotte136
4/22/19

I bought 3 black inks for a Brother Printer LC 103.The first one worked great, I needed to install the second one today and printer wouldn't accept it. Then tried the third one and it took it fine. So 2 out of three. I didn't really save money when one is wasted. Will not likely to buy from again

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Scott,
waynel114
3/23/19

I bought 4 ink cartridges for a Brother printer. They will not detect or work. $35.00 wasted. Garbage products

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi, Would you send us your order number so we can investigate your case?
paulined40
2/18/19

I ordered toners for my printer. The yellow and blue toners said USED when I installed them. The magenta one says its only 60% full. I contacted the company and their solution after sending them the attached printout it to send them back t he toners and they will send them to HP to decide what to do...Like really?? I have spent over 400 on these toners.....If I sent them to them what happens to my money in the meantime....they did not offer to send me replacements or give me a credit. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Pauline,

We are sorry to hear from your experience, please feel free to provide us with your invoice number so I can help you to solve the issue for you, usually, if you are not satisfied with the quality as well as the item are defective, we can refund or resend you a new one, not a problem. But please allow us to help you at once!
als161
11/2/18

I ordered about $600 worth of toner. at the time of the order all the toner were instock. 3 weeks after i still haven't received my toner. I contacted them to check and apparently one of the toners are bickered. They failed to notify me and their site showed the product is instock. I had phone to get them to ship whatever they have. They split the order to two different packages. The first package got lost with ups and 2 days after ups found it. Please note I placed this order on Sep-27. I am still waiting for the 2nd back order packaged as of Oct 30. The package was shipped and lost again with UPS. if you're running a business i wouldn't recommended buy from here . Customer service wont help much!!

123Ink.ca attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi, Would you check your order number, please? Since we do not have any order number that matches your order number 2045895852.
Are you sure that you order from us?
terryj131
8/17/18

I ordered ink cartridges for my Canon MG 7720 printer. they arrived in decent time. I installed the cartridges and printed a test page, had white lines horizontally through the printed page, 5 of the lines appeared on the page. I ran the printer through a light cleaning process and tried again, same lines appeared. Did some more cleaning as recommended by Canon, still could not get rid of the lines. I removed them all out of the printer and installed Canon cartridges, did a test page and had excellent results. I was quite disappointed with the cartridges, tried saving some money and now I have 5 nearly full cartridges from 123Ink.ca and had to spend more to replace the inferior ones with Canon cartridges

rubyl38
7/27/18

I bought PGI-280 and CLI-281 Combo. The Parcel arrived in 48 Hours! The Product Works Great! Very impressive! Now in July you can get a free shipping service when purchase over $29.

benh120
11/28/17

I've been use Bangood for several years.
Everytime, I've got excellent quality products.
But In rare case, I sometimes got malfunctioned product .
Although It's troublesome matters, But you don't need yo worry.
Because you will get sincere and warmhearted service from their customer service.
So you can solve the problem quickly.
I recommend bangood with absolutely confidence.

jeana94
8/17/17

I purchased 2 Xerox original Phaser 3635 MFP high-capacity print cartridges. The first one leaked and the second one is completely empty. After contacting 123 Ink I was told that they do not refund or take returns of opened products, that my complaint is with Xerox and I should contact them. Xerox said they do not take responsibility for product not sold directly from them. I'm out of pocket 542.38!!! I have already submitted a satisfaction survey via email to no responds. That is a lot of money to be out, I can not continue to order from 123.

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Jean,

I am really sorry for your loss! I have looked into your two orders, one is on May 1st and the other is on June 13th. Which means you receive both orders and start to use your products more than two months ago. Since the Original Xerox Genuine Cartridges normally not likely to have any issue after using for one month, the product quality guarantee is always from the Xerox Company.
Currently, we would advise you to call the Xerox for technical support for assistance. The correct phone number should be 1-800- 835-6100. You can also find the serial number on the Xerox original toner. (They may ask for). They will help you with the more technical detail. Once they confirm, their technical support should give you a case number. You can contact us back (or just message me if you want) provide us with the Case Number, we will check the status with Xerox. Once we find the authorization number from Xerox, we are able to follow this case with you.
As you mentioned above, "Xerox said they do not take responsibility for the product not sold directly from them.“ Which is very weird. Normally, when you call 1-800- 835-6100 and complain about their product quality, they will give a CASE NUMBER. They actually do no need to do anything, they just give you this number. Once we have the case number, we are able to try our best to help you with these orders.

Thanks for understanding!

Have a great day!

Joy
harryc71
8/15/17

I ordered on line on Tue. 10pm and the parcel came in my mail box on Friday less than 72 hours, happy with the ink compatible quality, excellent price of package of 2 I saved over $100. I hesitate for a long time to order after consulting friends about this company, I have no question so far to use them again in the future.

anitam55
8/13/17

This company aided me in discovering that my negative review was for another company altogether. The emails and company name are very similar. As far as I can tell, this company is at least responsible and when they saw my negative review they took the time to investigate it even though I was hopping mad. I'm glad they gave me an opportunity to change my review of them as they have been way more responsive than the lousy copycat I got snared by. Beware of copy cats! Thank you, Joy!

chrisv60
8/6/17

I don't know what happened but their customer service is HORRIBLE NOW. They are very rude, unprofessional, and start arguing with you. I had a horrible experience with a woman on the phone who would shout at me, hung up on me, and insisted that I was being the rude one. All I was asking for was simple information regarding which cartridges I would need for my new printer. I really hope they keep records of their calls because this was unacceptable and I am never going back again. If you have to call, try not to speak to Miranda (or Melissa, a variation of that name). Their emails are answered only weeks later and their chat system has so many glitches it's like they refuse to fix it. This is not a professional company that cares about their customers, once they have your money, you're on your own.

Response from joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Chris,

We heard your review and yes we do keep the record and I will report this to the customer service manager for them to investigate. At the mean time, do you think it's possible for you to provide me with the invoice number and question so maybe I can help you with it? Please do not hesitate to let me know and I will try everything I can to fix the problem for you.

luisc81
7/31/17

Same as the title, I am very satisfied with the product quality that I got, the shipping speed was amazing, would like to order from them again !

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Luis,

Thank you very much for the comment, if there is any question regard to your printer and cartridges, please do not hesitate to contact us!

pierret9
6/6/17

I purchased an ink cartridge refill kit (which appears fine). Unfortunately, instead of sending it by Canada Post, which can deliver everywhere, the company sent it by UPS, whose driver was not able to find my place: the number is a bit hard to see from the street (hidden by a tree), but my neighbours' numbers (left and right) are easily seen. He/she wasn't able to figure out I was between these two. As a result, the package was sent back to the distribution centre. At least, it was found back the next day, and delivered to the UPS store (where I should have had it sent in the first place: lesson learned). The package was in good condition, though. I wish the Web site had indicated the possibility of requesting Canada Post as delivery agent.

Tip for consumers: If you can't get a delivery by Canada Post, go elsewhere.

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Dear customer,

We do have option that customer can select their desired delivery company not a problem, and we are still using the Canada Post service, regard to your parcel, please provide us the invoice number so I can forward to customer service department, they will help you to solve the issue asap. Thank you!
louiseb78
6/1/17

I purchased 3 ink cartridges for my HP printer. Cartridges didn't work. They recommended I clean the tips which I did. No success. I requested to return all 3 cartridges as they said and was refunded for only 2 of the cartridges. Just a frustrating experience.

Response from Andrew L., 123Ink.ca Representative
Dear customer,

We have already request our finance team to grant you with the refund, the refund should already done, if there is anything that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to speak with us !

benl80
4/12/17

For the last 2 years, I have been using the HP Compatible Ink Cartridges Combo Set and I have been very satisfied with the quality and quick deliveries. I can highly recommend 123 INK. Benjamin.

cindyy18
4/2/17

Shipping is like rocket speed, products online are easy to find and locate. I take half point out because the order packaging was not unbox friendly. I bought a toner in moustache brand, (I always love their moustache logo design by the way), its shipped in bulk, which I was totally fine with that. But they placed the shipping label right on the top of the open seal, where you can open the box easily. They could have placed it somewhere else on the box. Well, other than that, the cartridges works just as great as the original.

marcoe6
3/15/17

we are reseller, truck loads of sales, they send items with the chips falling off, pretend they dont understand english, mislead you on everything. ink leaks on cartrdiges..

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi,

I want to follow up with you to see if the customer service team have solve the issues for you already?
karena121
3/11/17

I had 9 years of loyal buying with this organization. My last order I had the wrong printer cartridge. It had been opened which I had informed them of that right away. They asked for pictures, which I sent, then they inform me AFTER I had sent it back, that I will not receive a refund! I could have easily sold that cartridge on line but now I am out a printer cartridge and the money! Total lack of transparency and I will now look for a new company to do loyal business with!.. Never buy from these people! Im out over 60.00 for an order that was close to 300!!!! (Ive spent tones of money with these people.. NO more.. !

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Dear customer,
Our customer service manager has told me that we have solved the issue and the refund has been processed, if there is anything that we can help you with? Please let us know !
beverlyb55
2/23/17

My office has used 123 Ink Cartridges for many years. Usually no problem until lately. I ordered ten cartridges in the past month and so far have found three empty. I have not checked the others. I have had this problem for some time, but simply threw them away and went on to the next one. When I found three in a row, I took the time to contact this company. I got nothing but a run around. They sounded like this is the first time they have heard of this. They asked me if I cleaned the machine. I buy a new machine every six months so I do not have mechanical problems. I have purchased a new machine again and will be ordering my ink cartridges from somewhere else. Be warned.

Tip for consumers: Check the cartridges to make sure they are full. You can usually tell by the weight. This is not simply an error on their part. I am sure it is very profitable for them , especially when it is such a waste of time trying to return them.

normanb39
12/7/16

A cartridge from an order placed about 6 month ago was empty. A replacement cartridge plus additional ones ordered were also empty! I returned the defective items. I was then told that the items were out of stock, to be available in eleven days. I still have not received new ones!

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Norman,
I have transferred your feedback to the customer service team for them to aware this issue and to treat this case seriously, we will get back to you with further information and possibly compensation for your time! We are sincerely sorry !
ryanz4
7/9/16

I ordered on TV mount online www.primecable.com which is the same company of 123inkcartridges.ca ,I want to return the item,but can never contact them.All phone number they provided are not in service. I tried all numbers on their websites.Only one number is working,and waited two hours then discontinued.call again same thing.I emailed three days no reply.I never had this experience before.I rather purchase on ebay from China for less,at least i have paypal protection .

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Ryan,
We were very sorry but we were having issues for our telephonic system, now we just upgrade our telephone and livechat system, all the wall mount that we sell you will be able to return within certain period, so if you still have the issue, please allow us to make it right to you.
delmontb
5/30/16

I ordered a toner cartridge,and, since I live next to the Western outlet, I tried calling to see if I could pick the cartridge up. Two and a half days and 43 calls later, someone finally answered the phone and told me my cartridge had to come from Montreal - this for the most common Samsung cartridge! Eleven days later, Canada Post left a note on my door advising where I could pick up my cartridge. I can do better locally.

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Delmont, we are very sorry for your inconvenience, we have heard your complain and had upgraded our telephone system, we were having some technician issues back to that time, again, we are sincerely sorry.
marting57
5/13/16

the first 2 times everything was great. my last order was neglected. ordered 2 cartridges for my canon. the black only shows less then 1/2 full and the color is empty. upon further investigation the color cartridge was used in a sealed package. contacting them and they promised to send out a replacement ended up with nothing. no open ticket on the web form and no login info anymore.they seem to ignore the problems.

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Hi Martin,

I just checked your case and we had make a refund request for you, please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.
hoogenraadm
5/5/16

I shop from them several times. I have to say, I am not 100% complete satisfied with them for every purchase experience. Mostly is the issue with back orders. The reason I still give them full mark it is how they listen and deal with my each problems. I was once complain through the Facebook, there is this guy name Andrew, he help me with my order. He checked and find out my back order already send out and there is only two more days to wait. And he offer me a power-bank for cellphone as apology gift. And for the other time, still problem with back order. I was waiting too long and got very angry. I called their customer service. The guy name is James followed my case, and offer me an extra 15% off coupon.
I can understand there are good and bad part in one company. Sometimes the problem is caused by certain department or employees. Sometimes the problem is caused by the supplier. There are risk everywhere. What I think important is the attitude. I can feel the willing of doing a good business from them. I love to support our Quebec Local small business like them. And I hope they will be better in the future.

Response from andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Thank you for the words !

Hi Maya, As Joy mentioned we do not provided unlock service, however, if you purchase your cellphone from your mobile phone company, then you will just need to bring it to them to have them unlock, or you can demand your current currier company to help you with that, generally speaking, you will have to pay certain amount unlock fee, in most of the shopping mall, you will also find some kiosk service to help you with that. According to my experience, it's not recommendable to have it unlock by yourself since you do not want to void the warranty and most importantly the battery. Please let us know if this answer works for you! Best,

By andrew l., 123Ink.ca Representative

(604) 278-7790

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Hi Victor, Thank you for contacting 123Ink.ca! The ink for Canon Printer Pixma mx922 you will find the ink model is Canon PGI250 & Canon PGI251 ink. https://www.123ink.ca/c-5614-pixma-mx922 The Moustache brand products have a longer warranty, 2 years. While eco-box has a 1-year warranty.

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Bonjour Zakaria, nous sommes réellement désolés de cet inconvénient. Veuillez svp noter que notre service à la clientèle francophone est de lundi au vendredi, 9:00H à 17:00 HNE. Nous avons plusieurs moyens pour rejoindre notre service à la clientèle si nos lignes sont occupées, nous avons notre numéro sans fil 1-866-979-7463, ainsi que notre chat en ligne et notre courriel support@123cartouchedencre.ca. N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe pour toute questions que vous aillez!

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Dear Larry P., Thank you for contacting 123InkCartridges.ca. We apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience caused by the Product. Would you provide us with your Order number, please? We will look it up your order. Also, you can check our 1800 toll-free and live chat service online, as long as it's within the guarantee period, we can send a replacement to you.

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Would you let me know your order number? I will check for you. Thanks!

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Would you provide us with your order number? We will investigate your issue right away. Thanks!

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative

Hi Anita, This order number does not belong to our company. Our current order number has 8 digits and start with the number 3. Thanks!

By joy l., 123Ink.ca Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 123Ink.ca staff and other customers.

6 Photos for 123Ink.ca