123Ink.ca

123Ink.ca has a consumer rating of 2.77 stars from 70 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. 123Ink.ca also ranks 12th among Printer Ink sites. The most common issues with 123Ink.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I got the replacement in 3 days and it works very well!

• I don't know what happened but their customer service is HORRIBLE NOW.
  • My office has used 123 Ink Cartridges for many years.
How would you rate 123Ink.ca?

“Awesome service.”

Tammy S.
11/6/19

I have been ordering ink cartridges from 123Ink.ca for 10 years for my brother printer. I always order the cheaper ones. I have never had any trouble with any of them. I have also order other supplies for my small business. @ day delivery at the most. Never any problems.

“Stay away from UPS delivery!”

Alex T.
5/22/20

Regrettably, 123ink.ca only offers delivery via UPS on its Web site. UPS's standard for delivery - 3 working days for delivering from Montreal to Ottawa, a 2 1/2-hour drive - is bad for a courier service, and UPS is not even able to meet it. A full week when you're lucky, often longer, is more likely. To add insult to injury, UPS had sent me an e-mail indicating the delivery would be one day earlier, but never bothered to send another when it was delayed beyond the original date; the package tracking indicates the package only left Montreal a week after UPS got it, and at that point, I'm still waiting though the package has supposedly arrived in Ottawa but won't be delivered in the foreseeable future. The customer service agent at 123 tells me we can call to select Canada Post as a carrier (XpressPost would probably be in two working days for a short distance like this), but since the Web site doesn't mention it, that's likely an excuse more than anything. Which is too bad: if an option other than UPS had appeared, I would have given it four stars.

customer service (13) ink cartridges (13) order (34) moustache brand (3) 3 days (3) canada post (3)
tammys298
November 6th, 2019
barryl146
November 10th, 2019
I have an HP Office Jet Pro 6968. Two of the 3 coloured cartridges were not recognized by the printer, and I ended up opening the spare packs I had bought with same result. I also had the black cartridge literally explode upon opening, my fingers were black (not easy to get off) and stains in my carpet. They offered me a $30 towards my next purchase as it that will clean my carpet. I had to go to Staples, buy original HP cartridges to get my printer back to working condition. Buy somewhere else, their products are of low quality.
joy l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi Barry, May I have your order number to follow your case? Thanks!
cindyy18
April 2nd, 2017
Shipping is like rocket speed, products online are easy to find and locate. I take half point out because the order packaging was not unbox friendly. I bought a toner in moustache brand, (I always love their moustache logo design by the way), its shipped in bulk, which I was totally fine with that. But they placed the shipping label right on the top of the open seal, where you can open the box easily. They could have placed it somewhere else on the box. Well, other than that, the cartridges works just as great as the original.
terryj131
August 17th, 2018
I ordered ink cartridges for my Canon MG 7720 printer. they arrived in decent time. I installed the cartridges and printed a test page, had white lines horizontally through the printed page, 5 of the lines appeared on the page. I ran the printer through a light cleaning process and tried again, same lines appeared. Did some more cleaning as recommended by Canon, still could not get rid of the lines. I removed them all out of the printer and installed Canon cartridges, did a test page and had excellent results. I was quite disappointed with the cartridges, tried saving some money and now I have 5 nearly full cartridges from 123Ink.ca and had to spend more to replace the inferior ones with Canon cartridges
pierret9
June 6th, 2017
I purchased an ink cartridge refill kit (which appears fine). Unfortunately, instead of sending it by Canada Post, which can deliver everywhere, the company sent it by UPS, whose driver was not able to find my place: the number is a bit hard to see from the street (hidden by a tree), but my neighbours' numbers (left and right) are easily seen. He/she wasn't able to figure out I was between these two. As a result, the package was sent back to the distribution centre. At least, it was found back the next day, and delivered to the UPS store (where I should have had it sent in the first place: lesson learned). The package was in good condition, though. I wish the Web site had indicated the possibility of requesting Canada Post as delivery agent.

Tip for consumers: If you can't get a delivery by Canada Post, go elsewhere.

123Ink.ca attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Dear customer,

We do have option that customer can select their desired delivery company not a problem, and we are still using the Canada Post service, regard to your parcel, please provide us the invoice number so I can forward to customer service department, they will help you to solve the issue asap. Thank you!
ronaldk25
March 31st, 2016
Your service, price and delivery was great. Product review will follow. Thank you
karena350
September 1st, 2019
I ordered a set of HP cartridges (Moustache brand) in March and today tried to install them. (Order number 35451067)

There was no yellow seal on the new cartridges despite instructions to peel the yellow seal off. The printer will not accept the cartridges. Attempts to call the 1-866 customer service number fail as I languish on hold listening to staticky music. I am out $96 and highly unhappy. Will try to send an email to their support line but have low hopes for a positive outcome...
joy l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi Karen, I have check your order and find that you have already reached our customer service and our staff firstly help you to do the troubleshooting. And when they find troubleshooting not working, they send you a return label for the return request. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks!
laforcer
December 5th, 2014
I made an order, after that I got an email told me that it is out of stock. I was angry but they said it is because of the Christmas rush. I can understand. I finally received my order 7 days later. Products are very nice, and they are very well packed. Overall satisfied. Just please do not put those out of stock product on line. I understand that they want to make money. But it is not a right way to make money to mislead customer or make customer paid first and let them wait for the back order.
andrew l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Thank you for the comment, hope to hear from you again !
alext493
May 22nd, 2020
Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting us!
We understand your disappointment with UPS and want to rate us low for this case.
However, during this pandemic time, every business is not easy. All the courier services are especially hard.
So instead of anger, why not be more understanding?
I am sure Everything will be much better when this pandemic is over!

Have a great weekend!
lisas122
November 8th, 2014
Good prices on toner, easy to use site with lots of other office supplies. However, they seem to price items so that your order total is juuuuust below their shipping threshold. I had to order another small item in order to get my total above the threshold. Then they didn't even send me the right item. Depending on how this toner lasts, I will probably order from them again. Just be aware that you might end up throwing in a $1 item to get to your shipping threshold
Andrew L. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi Lisa,
Thank you very much for the feedback, might I know your invoice number so I can check it for you which was the item that are missing ? We are very sorry for the trouble and please allow us to make it right for you !

Best,
rubyl38
July 27th, 2018
I bought PGI-280 and CLI-281 Combo. The Parcel arrived in 48 Hours! The Product Works Great! Very impressive! Now in July you can get a free shipping service when purchase over $29.
josec34
March 4th, 2014
Purchase a HP 564xl compatible ink cartridges from them, the quality is nice so does the page yield that I got, I am a master student and I print out a lot of documents on daily basis, 123inkcartridges.ca saves me a lot of $ from my wallet and their shipping speed is tremendously fast.

Tips: Just sign up their newsletter and you can get their coupon code for free
Andrew L. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Thank you very much for the words and we are currently working on it to make sure all the customers are satisfied. We have improved a lot our web navigation as well as our customer service system and if there is any question or problem regard to your product please feel free to let me know !!
yvonnes4
February 27th, 2014
Ordered 4 times on their website, ink cartridges and Bluetooth keyboard is really cost effective.Delivery time is almost from 3 to 4 days .
anitam55
August 13th, 2017
This company aided me in discovering that my negative review was for another company altogether. The emails and company name are very similar. As far as I can tell, this company is at least responsible and when they saw my negative review they took the time to investigate it even though I was hopping mad. I'm glad they gave me an opportunity to change my review of them as they have been way more responsive than the lousy copycat I got snared by. Beware of copy cats! Thank you, Joy!
harryc71
August 15th, 2017
I ordered on line on Tue. 10pm and the parcel came in my mail box on Friday less than 72 hours, happy with the ink compatible quality, excellent price of package of 2 I saved over $100. I hesitate for a long time to order after consulting friends about this company, I have no question so far to use them again in the future.
dc36
July 1st, 2013
The first Toner Cartridge we received from 123inkcartridge was empty!! They replaced it - it worked for 2 weeks and then started spreading toner all over the sheets of paper. Totally useless
scotte136
April 22nd, 2019
I bought 3 black inks for a Brother Printer LC 103.The first one worked great, I needed to install the second one today and printer wouldn't accept it. Then tried the third one and it took it fine. So 2 out of three. I didn't really save money when one is wasted. Will not likely to buy from again
Hi Scott,
orestt
May 30th, 2019
Purchased Moustache toner cartridge for my HP laser printer in November 2018. I didn't need to use it until now (end of May 2019). Found out that the toner I bought was the wrong one. Now 123ink will NOT accept it back (unused) because its been more than 3 months.
Furthermore, their warranty policy is confusing. The invoice says 1 year for inks, toners & drums and 90 days to be returned unopened. But no mention of a 15% stocking charge. On the product box for Moustache, it states 2 years guarantee. WHICH ONE IS IT???
Plus the Moustache colour cartridge started to leak powder and stain my documents. But 123ink will not correct the problem. All I can say is crappy, substandard product. You get what you pay for. BUYER BEWARE!!!
joy l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi Orest, We are sorry to hear from your experience, please feel free to provide us with your order number so I can help you to solve the issue for you.
benh120
November 28th, 2017
I've been use Bangood for several years.
Everytime, I've got excellent quality products.
But In rare case, I sometimes got malfunctioned product .
Although It's troublesome matters, But you don't need yo worry.
Because you will get sincere and warmhearted service from their customer service.
So you can solve the problem quickly.
I recommend bangood with absolutely confidence.
paulined40
February 18th, 2019
I ordered toners for my printer. The yellow and blue toners said USED when I installed them. The magenta one says its only 60% full. I contacted the company and their solution after sending them the attached printout it to send them back t he toners and they will send them to HP to decide what to do...Like really?? I have spent over 400 on these toners.....If I sent them to them what happens to my money in the meantime....they did not offer to send me replacements or give me a credit. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Hi Pauline,

We are sorry to hear from your experience, please feel free to provide us with your invoice number so I can help you to solve the issue for you, usually, if you are not satisfied with the quality as well as the item are defective, we can refund or resend you a new one, not a problem. But please allow us to help you at once!
stephenp252
October 8th, 2019
I ordered a set of color toner for my Brother MFC-9130 printer. They worked well for about a year, but then they simply wouldn't print well. The color would be extremely splotchy and inconsistent.
Hi Stephen,

Would you let me know your order number? So we can follow up with your order. Thanks!
jamesz15
January 25th, 2016
I had some bad experience regarding the non-genuine toner cartridges, so I am very happy to eventually find a place to buy the high quality non-genuine cartridges. I went to their warehouse to pick up and they have nice employees who always try to help with smilies on their face. I would highly recommend this place and strongly support such a business that really cares their customers.
waynel114
March 23rd, 2019
I bought 4 ink cartridges for a Brother printer. They will not detect or work. $35.00 wasted. Garbage products
joy l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi, Would you send us your order number so we can investigate your case?
delmontb
May 30th, 2016
I ordered a toner cartridge,and, since I live next to the Western outlet, I tried calling to see if I could pick the cartridge up. Two and a half days and 43 calls later, someone finally answered the phone and told me my cartridge had to come from Montreal - this for the most common Samsung cartridge! Eleven days later, Canada Post left a note on my door advising where I could pick up my cartridge. I can do better locally.
andrew l. – 123Ink.ca Rep
Hi Delmont, we are very sorry for your inconvenience, we have heard your complain and had upgraded our telephone system, we were having some technician issues back to that time, again, we are sincerely sorry.
timh57
January 24th, 2016
Purchased color ink cartridges for my Canon printer from this company. The yellow cartridge stopped working soon after it was installed. The cartridge is still full of ink, so the problem must be with the cheap low quality chip they use. When there is a problem they do not want to know or care - Bad customer service. A waste of time and money, I will not be using them again and suggest that every should avoid this company at all cost.

Hi Maya, As Joy mentioned we do not provided unlock service, however, if you purchase your cellphone from your mobile phone company, then you will just need to bring it to them to have them unlock, or you can demand your current currier company to help you with that, generally speaking, you will have to pay certain amount unlock fee, in most of the shopping mall, you will also find some kiosk service to help you with that. According to my experience, it's not recommendable to have it unlock by yourself since you do not want to void the warranty and most importantly the battery. Please let us know if this answer works for you! Best,

By andrew l.,
See more answers (2)

(604) 278-7790

By joy l.,

Hi Victor, Thank you for contacting 123Ink.ca! The ink for Canon Printer Pixma mx922 you will find the ink model is Canon PGI250 & Canon PGI251 ink. https://www.123ink.ca/c-5614-pixma-mx922 The Moustache brand products have a longer warranty, 2 years. While eco-box has a 1-year warranty.

By joy l.,

Bonjour Zakaria, nous sommes réellement désolés de cet inconvénient. Veuillez svp noter que notre service à la clientèle francophone est de lundi au vendredi, 9:00H à 17:00 HNE. Nous avons plusieurs moyens pour rejoindre notre service à la clientèle si nos lignes sont occupées, nous avons notre numéro sans fil 1-866-979-7463, ainsi que notre chat en ligne et notre courriel support@123cartouchedencre.ca. N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe pour toute questions que vous aillez!

By joy l.,

Dear Larry P., Thank you for contacting 123InkCartridges.ca. We apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience caused by the Product. Would you provide us with your Order number, please? We will look it up your order. Also, you can check our 1800 toll-free and live chat service online, as long as it's within the guarantee period, we can send a replacement to you.

By joy l.,

Would you let me know your order number? I will check for you. Thanks!

By joy l.,

Would you provide us with your order number? We will investigate your issue right away. Thanks!

By joy l.,

Hi Anita, This order number does not belong to our company. Our current order number has 8 digits and start with the number 3. Thanks!

By joy l.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the 123Ink.ca staff and other customers.

123Ink.ca was created with a simple goal in mind; to provide quality ink cartridges, toner cartridges, and office supplies products.

Andrew L.
Marketing / PR
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123Ink.ca?

Have a question about 123Ink.ca?