US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 93 reviews)

mikes186

They told me to wait for 45 days because it was coming from Asia. (in 25 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 259 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ericj28
9/29/14

Quality of the products is varied. some things are actually good copies of brands, but everything is made in taiwan, china, india, thailand ect.
overall a great store for those who wants to buy stuff at a low price, and don't expect a high quality product.

charlottes17
9/25/14

I buy one Mini Gyro RC Quadcopter´╝îit is Great fun. Love them. Only complaint is it says a screwdriver is in with each one. I have so far ordered three and, although each insert gives a packing list that shows a screwdriver, I have yet to receive a quad copter with a screwdriver. Had to go buy an eyeglass repair kit at my local drug store to find a screwdriver small enough.

timothys28
9/25/14

2014-09-10 23:04, CHINA, Forwarded , from País in CHINA / to País in BRASIL.
I have checked my track ID.
It arrived!! 2014-09-24 00:00, Delivered

arleneb4
9/24/14

ordered hdmi converter and got it easily .. first i did not recieve but contact to support and they say can we refund or reorder i select re order and i got ..:)

armstrongb
9/24/14

The PS3 controllers from Tmart that I purchased work as well as the ones that came with my PS3 console. The price ONLY 15.99! Has a lower price. Great !

douglask6
9/24/14

This is an endorsement with a few gotcha's:
You get the lowest prices you can find anywhere, really
And their service is actually decent, I had a faulty product replaced, no questions asked.

But, in order to have those low prices, the quality of the goods is fairly low (you get what you pay for) and the shipping takes around 4-6 weeks (for Denmark at least).

bensong

Ships From: United States Warehouse
Price: $13.49
Shipping: Worldwide Free Shipping - $0.00
Bought Items:Wireless Bluetooth Controller for PS3 / PC Green
Received:two weeks
Great Device may not be brand name but works as well as any Sony brand controller.

markj81
9/23/14

Ho comprato molte cose su BG e non ho avuto nessun problema, prevendita e post vendita molto gentili e disponibili. prezzi bassi e un sito usabile. Felice di essere loro cliente

hunyz
9/23/14

I checked my order number information: 2014-09-09 11:35, -, The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.
I was lucky to receive my order in 18 September , has not been taxed.

lunkym
9/23/14

I wasn’t sure quite how good quality it would be at a cost of just £8.89 but I can honestly say I am so chuffed with it! I have a little digital camera and it is more than strong enough to take it’s weight and is really sturdy with its flexible legs allowing you to manoeuvre them so it will stand up even on wonky surfaces.So I recommend Tmart.

denym
9/22/14

He comprado TMART soporte de la cámara, la siguiente es mi evaluación:
En primer lugar, esto no es un sustituto de un trípode de tamaño completo. Si usted tiene una cámara y no tiene un trípode de tamaño completo, conseguir uno de esos primero, podrás conseguir mucho más uso de ella. Este es un buen trípode para cuando lo que desea es un poco de trípode para montar una cámara, pero sólo es adecuado para las cámaras de peso ligero, no cámaras más grandes, como las cámaras réflex digitales. Tiene algunas características que son mejoras sobre los pequeños trípodes que se pueden encontrar en la tienda de dólar. Las piernas pueden envolver alrededor de un objeto, que le da más opciones de posicionamiento (pero tenga cuidado, ya que las bolas en las piernas pueden aparecer fácilmente aparte). Y este trípode, como la mayoría de los trípodes de tamaño completo, tiene una base de montaje de desconexión rápida que le permite conectar fácilmente y desconectar el trípode, una característica de los trípodes de tienda de dólar carecen. El zapato que se conecta a la cámara es particularmente pequeña, una buena característica que te permitirá dejar que concede a la cámara sin ponerse en tu camino cuando no utilice el trípode. Una desventaja de este pequeño zapato es que necesitará un destornillador para adjuntarlo a la cámara, que no tiene un fácil utilizar el tornillo de mariposa que es común a los montajes de trípode más grandes.

karenk36
9/22/14

love this place! if your patient enough, and can wait 4-6 weeks on some products, not all, for them to come, then you won't be disappointed. they literally do have everything. just type it in, and I bet it pops up! Prices on 90% of their items are so far below retail they are unbelievable, but it's true! give them a try. They have a U.S. warehouse and The items I order that are shipped from there arrive in less than 7 days. usually 3-5. Oh, and shipping is free. I think this is why there are some increases in the 10% of items, due to their weight.

Tip for consumers: the headphones in the pic, are awesome. $14 !! work =great, so comfy, I forget they are in my ears and around my neck

raqueleitar
9/22/14

En líneas generales y por el precio que tienen me parecen ideales para principiantes, sobretodo jovencitas que comienzan ahora a maquillarse y que no disponen de mucho dinero para invertir en brochas más profesionales. Me gusta mucho la suavidad de sus cerdas y apenas pierden pelo en los lavados. Como inconvenientes, todas las brochas de sombras son de lengua de gato, creo que dado el número de pinceles que lleva la manta podrían haber incluido otras variedades, echo de menos un pincel para difuminar las sombras de ojos. A pesar de ello, éstos cogen buena cantidad de producto, punto a su favor, cosa que no sucede con la brocha de colorete.

arutiunm
9/19/14

Great website with a lot of cool devices and good prices. I ordered two items for my Apple devices and all of them I got in time and without any problem. All who write that it's all fake reviews probably has problem with their business or something. Because you can try to oder something and then you'll remember my review.

roberta119
9/19/14

Just ordered an item on the Australian Web after beng directed from world site and assumed order was in Australian dollars as price had Risen $6 . Ok difference in exchange rate was to be expected so went ahead with order via PayPal to find order was still in US dollars . Certainly feel ripped off,as the original site price included free delivery.

bruceh42
9/18/14

I ordered this battery from Tmart to replace the worn out battery in my old Dell Latitude D600 Notebook Computer. I use this Computer daily and this new battery has done exceptionally well with extended battery use and recharging while using it at home on the AC Adapter. There are several batteries and chargers that are sold for the Dell Latitude D600 but this one matched the "Rating for Volts and mAh" of the existing battery so I played safe and stayed with that. For me, if something works right out of the box it generally works for years or at least the advertised life of the product and this battery works as advertised. I currently get between 2 1/2 to 3 hours of run time when this battery when it is fully charged. I like this battery so well that I just purchased a second battery to carry in my bag to extend the run time when away from home without AC access. I currently recommend this battery and, if it fails sooner than it should, I will either add to this review or write another to inform the buyer. However for now, it is working as it should and I am pleased.

paddym
9/17/14

I checked my track ID, shown:
2014-08-25 00:00, sent
2014-09-15 00:00, Delivered
Delivery took a little longer than i expected , but products great!

Tip for consumers: You should choose free shipping more cost-effective.

laryssam
9/16/14

TMart is an amazing online shop where you can find everything you need! From technology to fashion!
They have an amazing time of delivery and costumer service! I love my experience of shopping whit them!

Tip for consumers: Great online store to find everything you need from tech to fashion!

mathildah
9/16/14

Envoi rapide, articles reçus en très bon état et bien protégés! J'ai été ravie de la qualité de la robe que j'ai reçue!

el8858
9/16/14

Good experience. Delivery took a little longer than expected though.

quintionr
9/15/14

I've seen a lot of tmart related reviews carefully before i bought, including sitejabber.com.
Of course there are good and bad news, after hesitating i still wanted to try to buy, I was lucky enough to receive my order in two weeks, they have sent an e-mail to remind me of receipt.
The purchase price is cheaper than our local country.
Mainly be free shipping, I think this is their advantage.

needsa
9/15/14

Excellent Eshop. L'envoi est rapide et les vêtements très jolis.
J'aime particulièrement la collection de robes proposées par Tmart. Je vous invite à lire mon article sur les produits de ce site ici : www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/
--------
Very Good Website. Fast shipping and beautiful clothing.
I especially like the dresses collection.
If you want, you can go on my website to read some reviews about their products : http://www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/

cathyj8
9/15/14

Für den Tmart shop gibt es immer 5 Sterne. Für das Cubot s208 würde ich 4 Sterne vergeben. Die Rueckwand des Handy hat den Akku auf der Seite wo die Beschriftung übereinander geklebt ist zu fest reingedrueckt, dadurch ging das Display immer aus. Seitdem die Überlappung entfernt wurde läuft das Handy einwandfrei.

laurap36
9/15/14

Es un producto que en relación calidad-precio está muy bien. Un pack de pinceles perfectos para iniciarse o para completar tu colección.

Son sintéticos pero suaves, cómodos ya que tienen un mango bastante largo, y respetuosos con la piel; además la manta donde se incluyen es perfecta para poder llevarlos de viaje, y para tenerlos organizados.

beverlyb24
9/14/14

My phone arrived here in UK less than 2 weeks after I placed the order, excellent delivery. It works well, as expected on Tesco mobile, and is a big improvement over my last Android phone, which was a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Only one negative, it comes with a 2 pin European charger so an adapter is needed. It would have been better with a standard 3 pin UK charger.

rockm
9/14/14

I live in Kiribati, Umwa Village, Items from China ,Then we have received after 30 days, it seems a bit later, but we can understand, my wife liked this dress, because the price is so cheap,
WOW! very nice, needs to be improved the place is the speed of items.
Overall rating: 4 stars

sivak4
9/14/14

Am from Bangalore, Karnataka .I had ordered tiara crown on july 5th 2014 in Tmart . But the item was delivered to me on sep 10th 2014. It took more than 60 days to get the order. But quality of item was good.

gabriellemrm
9/12/14

Bought Tablet PC $195.99
Shipped with Swedish post .
Actual device price and description declared despite advised otherwise (very risky for theft and might cause problems with customs) - I was lucky.
Less than a star is: I wait 20 days to arrival

hneyw
9/11/14

I finally received my order, A phone for my daughter, At first there was a problem .BUT good service , my daughter is delighted with it
Only $80-FINE

abbyc3
9/11/14

Overall satisfaction: 4 stars
I purchased a 53 "Maximum Height 153 Aluminum Portable Tripod for Camera Video-SKU: DTZ02- $ 19.39
Usage -Good for the price. Is not too sturdy, but it'll suffice for my needs.
Advantages: The parts holding the camera fell apart in first use Bad quality :(.
Disadvantages: 10 days later I went to our post office got my parcel

unkeym
9/10/14

I likeTMART for the variety of products that can be found there at a reasonable price.
Best: You can shop and have great deals worldwide and cheap price....
Worst : Wait time is more than 10 days.......

cheneya
9/9/14

The coat was beautiful and very well made. I am very happy with it. I will be ordering more from this vendor.

gaba
9/8/14

I'm really happy with TMART, It's the fourth phone that i buy Here.It took a month and a half to arrive from China, but it was cheap and works great :) Since it was less than $70, no issues with customs. It's a great shop for non-urgent gadgets.

kevinj39
9/3/14

Very satisfied! The LED spot light is brighter than night lights. This is great. If you wanted to replace an existing light. Very low heat generating and saving light power makes the white LED lights safe and stable performance. The LED spot light is suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting. Besides, the white LED lights are energy-saving. And they are easy to install and use. Would buy again!Thanks tmart

franklinz
9/3/14

My e-mails were answered promptly. The product arrived at my door in just a few days. Very quick service.

dwightm16
9/2/14

I ordered a flash drive (watermelon style) and received it within five days. T-mart gave the service they promised. Fast service, fast delivery, and most of all reasonable price on items.

dancyz
9/2/14

Great company! As a first time purchaser on Tmart I easily located the desired item, quickly and smoothly navigated with the supporter and made my payment. only the shipping annoyed me a little, 11 days to get it !

edwardd14
9/2/14

I think this site has fantastic prices and considering the distance these items are sent and the shipping price, and time it takes this site is A+

daver58
9/2/14

I have ordered several times to UK and it always arrived, Sometime very long lead time, but for this price and free delivery what do you expect!! Tmart Great!!

robinsonk
9/1/14

I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to Tmart.com and they sent me other car for free.

blakerm
9/1/14

I ordered my item from TMART.com, the website is very user friendly.Great customer service with email and text updates on delivery times.

caesarm
9/1/14

FASTER SHIPPING than ever imagined possible! I ordered 2 gorgeous jeweled flashdrives and a pair of earrings and the order arrived coast to coast within 6 days! I highly recommend TMART!!

abelz
8/31/14

Purchased a cosplay wig. Fast shipping, good product, everything as stated in description. I am very happy with this transaction.

fitchhh
8/31/14

Very good value for its price. At first i didn't think it was effective. It came with its own batteries, but the lid was hard to open at first. It is very light weight (which made me skeptical) but when used, it did do its job. Very useful.

billcuem
8/29/14

Ordered off Wiggle, who contracted tmart. The products were delivered very quickly; it did not require signing, and the postman niftily left it in the back shed. Good stuff! Very happy with the condition of the products.

fitzgeralz
8/29/14

My Rating: 5/5.......
I received my parcel after 2 weeks of placing my order. It was safely packed in a bubble wrap envelope.Its costs only $6.32 (currently on offer at half price!!
Overall, I had a great experience shopping with them.

fordtt
8/28/14

I had a great experience with Tmart. The delivery is fast and safe, plus free-shipping worldwide I’m definitely trying eye shadow palettes and lot other products from them.

berthab17
8/28/14

the pallette is AMAZING! It is the exact replica of the Urban Decay Naked 2 and the quality is the same.The price is good compared to The real pallette... i use this pallette daily and i will be purchasing another one

kevinl50
8/27/14

Before shopping at different stores until I found Tmart.com and really have surprised me for its agility, customer care and kindness, as well as efficiency.
Highly recommended. Items arrive quickly and in perfect condition .... but if one does not get well, you look for a quick solution, in my case they sent me quickly the damaged piece at no cost.

gregz2
8/27/14

I didn't know this website before,My friend recommended it but Tmart is an e-marketplace where you can find a wide selection of products at a low price and worldwide free shipping.