US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 113 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 324 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barbaraa29
5/13/15

This website they take care of work. Send reports when they ship items out . thanks tmart

bongd
5/13/15

I ordered a few items with tmart,, the customer service really sucks,, imbecile people,, very disappointed,, will never do business with this company again,,

paulan7
5/12/15

It seems good quality and fast delivery from China.

carola44
5/7/15

Good site for low Prices ! Excellent online chat service. All around great experience!

bnmk
5/6/15

Beautiful earrings! My wife loves \'em. Very elegant, just as advertised.

abbyw10
5/6/15

works great. lights up very bright. So far so good make the yard, garden look very nice

kkyx
5/5/15

Great product worked perfect ! Everything went smooth, I would definitely recommend this site.

wiland
5/5/15

Bought one tmart item as a gift for my son. He loved it.Great !

brianr65
5/1/15

Tmart is a disgrace! I ordered something in late November of last year and it took about a month for them to tell me that it was out of stock. I had the option to wait until it was back in stock or change my order. I waited about another month or 2 and it never came back in stock. I finally decided to get in contact with Tmart by their only means of a webchat. They were nice, OK. I changed my order to something similar, requiring a partial refund because the new item was cheaper. I was promised that it would take about 1 week for it to arrive and ship. It's been 2 months since that date, the item never shipped and just today (May 1st 2015) I asked for my refund. Now, I just hope they will actually give me the rest of my money since they so kindly held on to it for 2 months without doing a single thing with my new order. 1 week my ass.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tmart.

jennfiers
4/30/15

i bought a standard AC adapter for my iphone5. I have tried this with several outlets and it doesn't allow charge of my iphone. It appears to plugin correctly and showing the charging lighting bolt but % power never goes up. When I take the USB cord out and plug it into my laptop the phone charges so the adapter is bad. I have already gotten the run around from tech support on a lighting to 30pin adapter that doesn't support audio. They wouldn't send a new one but gave me points so I can waste more $$ so I'm done with tmart. Buyer beware you get what you pay for I guess. Incidentally, when I tried to post this on tmart.com as a review the submit button wouldn't work. How clever!! I think this whole company is a scam and they go for low $ orders and then just outlast you on the complaint side

vivim
4/30/15

Found a link to your store on Youtube. Will make shopping here and enjoy the shopping! Best Regards!

gracel26
4/28/15

I placed a 32GB memory stick pen last week,although its port was loose sometimes,but it worked well most of the time;still deserves the price.

yeds
4/28/15

I had an issue with a flashlight that I had purchased, I contacted the support center. the service tech was prompt and courteous. She resolved my problem

hlz1
4/28/15

A great sharpener....better than expensive sharpeners out there. I just love it....

zoem5
4/27/15

This copter is fun I'm a first time flying . The best 17 bucks spent . It's good practice for when I get my bigger copter in the. Next months thanks tmart

atens
4/24/15

Tmart have a good collection of items and at amazing price.Although the free shipping takes long 25-30 days but its worth the wait.

zkl
4/23/15

The price is reasonable and the product is really good, it arrived in good condition. I will buy again and again

annal67
4/23/15

Bought a lamp on Tmart because of the prices, the product was very very flimsy and cheap quality. I would pay a couple times the price to get something that feels like a lamp.

wdz
4/22/15

Cheaper than the last place I was ordering from and the shipping is way better. High quality product with nice looking packaging.

kunj1
4/22/15

"the treatment is very professional'm entirely satisfied highly recommend this store"

pent4
4/21/15

"I've ordered multiple items from Tmart all of them arrived intact and in working condition. In my opinion they're one of the best Chinese retailer sites."

kityl
4/21/15

These are so great for my nail art. I'm happy with the colors I received.

vivia303
4/21/15

They have great products, prices are very good and very fast shipments.
excellent"

beittlek
4/20/15

I received my order today, and it looks very nice and works great, I will be doing more business with your guys.

jikez1
4/20/15

Overall I can say that though not the best, but it is a great set especially considering the price.

jkq
4/20/15

I like shopping by TMART, because I can find there almost anything I can imagine for affordable prices.

jeffs97
4/20/15

"I had bought a bluetooth dongle via Tmart. In a short time I took my product. It ?s very good and great product. I am very satisfied with it. Highly recommended!

candys10
4/17/15

Good quality objects at cheap prices. Photos are usually very faithful to the true object. Very good customer service and prompt replies if you have a query or complaint. Very much recommended :) Thank you for your service

mikin2
4/17/15

This is the first time i bought on-line, at the beginning, i was a little bit worried about the quality of the item. But after receiving it, i just feel comfortable about the goods.This experience makes me have more confidence in on-line shopping.

makobs
4/17/15

Bought many items,Regarding the delivery time on average its from 30 to 50 days,The quality is great

senss
4/16/15

I like to thank you for your excellent service. My order 4976100 was as stated, service fast and arrived in time.
I don't hesitate to recommend you with ma family and friends

sallyk9
4/16/15

It takes a little long time to get items, but i'm aware of that...but All in all i have been very pleased with the gadgets which i have recived.

emilyc46
4/15/15

I bought some clip on fish-eye lenses and wide angle lenses for my iPhone. It works great and came quickly to Canada. Not to mention that the product is a great quality! Highly recommend!

elenab7
4/14/15

I have a great experience with shopping on TMART, Shipment to the Germany takes 3-4 weeks,Great products low price...

julyk
4/14/15

Worth buying. As for now, I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase. It works like a charm.

joeys30
4/14/15

"Great store with big veriety on RC hobby items.
Good prices and good customer service"

mitha2
4/14/15

my number one online shopping site!!! i love it, i been happy customer for over a year. Great customer service. Product has very good quality, you get what you paid for and even better.

arthurz1
4/13/15

It's a good stuff for them who want to a starts on violin's pratice. The price is worth to quality.

kenneb
4/13/15

very nice item for the price and shipping was fast.

natalias10
4/13/15

I bought a tripod in the store and really liked it, the information is real, sending was done very quickly and the product arrived well packed in my house. I found the price very good and the quality is great.

I made a post on my blog showing more information on the tripod: http://www.rockcomluxo.com/2015/04/tripe-barato-e-na-tmart.html

marym173
4/10/15

I am well impressed with not only the flash drive but also the service. Ordered, processed, shipped and arrived in less than a week. A happy man utd fan from Wales will definately buy from here again.

dlk
4/9/15

I have signed up on Tmart for two year and I have ordered from Tmart upto now more than 10 times, They are very helpful, fast, and friendly.Good value items and service!!

Tip for consumers: Need to have the patience to wait......

bessl2
4/9/15

Very nice item for the price and shipping was fast.

alisab9
4/9/15

Excellent customer service. Excellent online chat service. All around great experience and Worth the Money.

beulj
4/8/15

There's such a great range of brushes, from foundation to eye brushes - perfect for any kind of make up.

vanessas17
4/7/15

I got the Naked 2 palette in just two weeks. Great product and fast shipping!

natl13
4/7/15

Love ! it takes a month to get to my place but it's fine! the best part is the free shipping.

rk49
4/6/15

In my 1st review of Tmart.com, I complained about the customer service and (more importantly to me) the fact that the blue tooth ear piece I had ordered was used and not working. One would think that after 3 "chat" sessions, they would understand that I wanted a new ear piece that worked. Nope. A replacement was sent and it too was out of an open box and it doesn't work either. I'm out my dough, but it is not worth the hassle of dealing with this company again. Caveat emptor....

michaell120
4/3/15

This website has very shady customer support particularly when you received the wrong product, They either did not follow-up with the request for return or just simply insisted the product will work even though it obviously doesn't. I eventually had to file a dispute through my payment channel in order to get a refund

eileel
4/3/15

This is just what I've been looking for at a great price.LOVE

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
jeffr539
A: I recommend to all not to buy one thing from this company - period! They are full of excuses.
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
Answer
lusikk
A: it asked me to give it a photo of my credit card
what a scam
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Tmart

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart