US Government's NSF

UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL COMMERCIAL BLDG 18 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT
HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220
service@tmart.com

People interested in Tmart are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 116 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 330 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

winniez
6/8/15

TMART product is very good,looks great and very comfortable to use with mobile and tablets.

irenej2
6/5/15

My recently ordered tablet was delivered within two weeks.lower priced than any tablet available in local shops

irenez1
6/3/15

I was super excited when i saw my nail supplies. they were better than what i was expecting. they were very reasonably prices and its excellent quality.

areee
6/1/15

I ordered for this site several time a year,Well I am pleased with my order well worth it the price.

nickc59
5/30/15

Purchased a single laptop battery that was marked as "Ships in 24 Hours" on their website. Placed an order with FedEx 2-Day shipping but didn't receive my order until exactly 3 weeks later. Not only did Tmart not ship my order for 12 days, when they finally did they shipped it FedEx SmartPost (which basically means that FedEx takesthe shipment but hands it off to USPS to be in charge of the delivery). Once I finally received my order they refused to refund me my shipping costs. I had to call my credit card company to get the charges reversed but I finally got my money back. I will NEVER deal with Tmart again

Tip for consumers: Nothing on this site is worth going through the risks involved in ordering from them. There are far more reputable online companies out there that are far easier and friendlier to work with.

kuyo1
5/30/15

I'm one very satisfied customer. TMrt is great! Recommendations to everyone.

janes103
5/29/15

TMART is a great places to shop, It is cheap and great service!!

ee43
5/28/15

After taking my money Tmart refused to ship unless I provided copies of my credit card (I paid by PayPal), my passport, drivers licence and a utility bill.
Aware of identity theft I refused. They hald on to my money and refused to ship until I raised a dispute with PayPal.
They never ship my order.

fionag8
5/26/15

Item as described. Good low-priced android tablet.awesome everyone should get it

sherl26
5/26/15

Its almost 2 weeks later package has arrived.Received everything in good order......

sandys46
5/25/15

Light is a awesome! the focus is extremely helpful and the spare rechargeable battery and battery converter work very well.

ericao1
5/23/15

Hello guys! So I have been reading all of the review on Tmart here and there were very very bad ones and very very good ones. I was torn. Still, I went ahead and ordered. Not a large sum tho. About 20 dollars. Here's when it gets tricky! Read these conversations please! The case is not done yet so I will most definetely keep you posted guys. This is not meant to trash Tmart! Just to help you guys out when you are trying to figure out which websites are legit or not. Thanks!! See yah!

joes473
5/23/15

I purchased a self-powered 4 port hub. This hub was suppose to support 4 devices but in fact only supports 2 devices. When inserting a 3rd USB device one of the first two ( and sometimes both) would stop working and go offine. No matter what machine I used or how I used the hub, the product would not wok as advertised.

Bottom line is that the hub did not supply enough power to support 4 devices. When I contacted Tmart via there Live Support Chat, they basically told me to pound salt. They did not want to apply a refund as their 90 day refund policy indicates. Instead they tried to barter with me with Tmart points. They wanted to give me 250 points, worth $2.50. What the heck you going to do with that??

Since this was only 4 days after I received the item I figured I would not have a time problem. But they did not want to honor the refund, unless I paid for the return shipping charges back to China. The return policy is suppose to issue a RMA, a return merchandise authorization number, but Tmart would not give me one. Keep in mind I had a 10 minute (typing discussion) with them about the faulty product. They wanted me to take a video of the product and how it was being used. Who has time for that?. Tmart by far is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Probably because it is a China based company

aprilc14
5/22/15

Excellent value for money. The article is quite good, quality price

bettys27
5/21/15

Great design. Looks durable. Great as a gift.Watch came in excellent condition with no damage!

laurar54
5/21/15

Worth buying for the lady,Just very beautiful-Excellent

bobr52
5/20/15

Do not order from here. I placed my order for a couple of things and after a week i contacted them. They said it was out of stock and i wanted a refund. I had to pay for the postage. I will file a fraud

roma627
5/20/15

Very nice item and shipping was fast.Good site for low Prices !

aimeeg2
5/19/15

I ordered a product from these people who are located in CHINA, because they advertised FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Totally false! They had FED Express charge my card over $395, fraudulently! Had to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Be warned, do not do business with this company!!

bellnoi
5/19/15

Good product for the price.i give item for a gift. it is very lovely.

ailses
5/18/15

I bought it us a gift and the person who has it is very exited its a great watch.

dionys3
5/16/15

I like the item very much,The price of the item is nice !

christinec38
5/15/15

Just as advertised, really nice, the wife loves \'em. Highly recommended.

glamourzonez
5/15/15

i ordered the set of rings from this site and when i got them i was satisfied. totally what i had expected. so cute .

jordank31
5/14/15

This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping and the service there is also good.

juliel33
5/13/15

Ha llegado bien y muy rápido. Ahora si que es una maravilla doblar camisetas, jerseys, camisas, blusas... Es supercómodo y rápido al usar. Una vez usado lo guardas en cualquier sitio.

barbaraa29
5/13/15

This website they take care of work. Send reports when they ship items out . thanks tmart

bongd
5/13/15

I ordered a few items with tmart,, the customer service really sucks,, imbecile people,, very disappointed,, will never do business with this company again,,

paulan7
5/12/15

It seems good quality and fast delivery from China.

carola44
5/7/15

Good site for low Prices ! Excellent online chat service. All around great experience!

bnmk
5/6/15

Beautiful earrings! My wife loves \'em. Very elegant, just as advertised.

abbyw10
5/6/15

works great. lights up very bright. So far so good make the yard, garden look very nice

kkyx
5/5/15

Great product worked perfect ! Everything went smooth, I would definitely recommend this site.

wiland
5/5/15

Bought one tmart item as a gift for my son. He loved it.Great !

brianr65
5/1/15

Tmart is a disgrace! I ordered something in late November of last year and it took about a month for them to tell me that it was out of stock. I had the option to wait until it was back in stock or change my order. I waited about another month or 2 and it never came back in stock. I finally decided to get in contact with Tmart by their only means of a webchat. They were nice, OK. I changed my order to something similar, requiring a partial refund because the new item was cheaper. I was promised that it would take about 1 week for it to arrive and ship. It's been 2 months since that date, the item never shipped and just today (May 1st 2015) I asked for my refund. Now, I just hope they will actually give me the rest of my money since they so kindly held on to it for 2 months without doing a single thing with my new order. 1 week my ass.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tmart.

jennfiers
4/30/15

i bought a standard AC adapter for my iphone5. I have tried this with several outlets and it doesn't allow charge of my iphone. It appears to plugin correctly and showing the charging lighting bolt but % power never goes up. When I take the USB cord out and plug it into my laptop the phone charges so the adapter is bad. I have already gotten the run around from tech support on a lighting to 30pin adapter that doesn't support audio. They wouldn't send a new one but gave me points so I can waste more $$ so I'm done with tmart. Buyer beware you get what you pay for I guess. Incidentally, when I tried to post this on tmart.com as a review the submit button wouldn't work. How clever!! I think this whole company is a scam and they go for low $ orders and then just outlast you on the complaint side

vivim
4/30/15

Found a link to your store on Youtube. Will make shopping here and enjoy the shopping! Best Regards!

gracel26
4/28/15

I placed a 32GB memory stick pen last week,although its port was loose sometimes,but it worked well most of the time;still deserves the price.

yeds
4/28/15

I had an issue with a flashlight that I had purchased, I contacted the support center. the service tech was prompt and courteous. She resolved my problem

hlz1
4/28/15

A great sharpener....better than expensive sharpeners out there. I just love it....

zoem5
4/27/15

This copter is fun I'm a first time flying . The best 17 bucks spent . It's good practice for when I get my bigger copter in the. Next months thanks tmart

atens
4/24/15

Tmart have a good collection of items and at amazing price.Although the free shipping takes long 25-30 days but its worth the wait.

zkl
4/23/15

The price is reasonable and the product is really good, it arrived in good condition. I will buy again and again

annal67
4/23/15

Bought a lamp on Tmart because of the prices, the product was very very flimsy and cheap quality. I would pay a couple times the price to get something that feels like a lamp.

wdz
4/22/15

Cheaper than the last place I was ordering from and the shipping is way better. High quality product with nice looking packaging.

kunj1
4/22/15

"the treatment is very professional'm entirely satisfied highly recommend this store"

pent4
4/21/15

"I've ordered multiple items from Tmart all of them arrived intact and in working condition. In my opinion they're one of the best Chinese retailer sites."

kityl
4/21/15

These are so great for my nail art. I'm happy with the colors I received.

vivia303
4/21/15

They have great products, prices are very good and very fast shipments.
excellent"

beittlek
4/20/15

I received my order today, and it looks very nice and works great, I will be doing more business with your guys.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
jeffr539
A: I recommend to all not to buy one thing from this company - period! They are full of excuses.
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
4/7/15
Answer
robbedb
A: Stay away from Tmart, as far as you can! ... if you want to have nice days.

I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Tmart

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart