US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 131 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 364 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wades16
9/9/15

It's criminal. They send me an item which is the wrong thing, finally get an RMA after 3 attempts and sending photos of the item twice, and then only issue a partial refund. They have a 90 day policy stating they will even reimburse return shipping. I didn't even get my money back on the item.

jackd80
9/9/15

Up till now I have been very happy with tmart ,But after my last purchase I am not happy at all.I purchased a 7" Tablet for AU$57.00 Was told that I had got one and you know wait for it to come ,Well 2 to 3 weeks pass and the au plugs turn up but no tablet ,So I go to paypay to contact Tmart to find out where the tablet got to. The next thing I know paypal tell me the disput has been fixed .Tmart refunded my money and say they are out of stock ( after 3 weeks of nothing ) and go to our Webb site and buy another one again ( they have them their black ones not white ) but now at AU$92.00 .I have tried 3times to contact them on chat ,but it's ends my message and says we will answer in 24hours ,Well bull to that .No chat working.So Pissed off ,been buying for awhile but think this will turn Me Off .

neild27
9/7/15

I ordered a pen and tablet and payed for DHL express shipping. They say that my shipping address is wrong which it isn't. Their live support is down and has been down for over a week. So no real way of sorting this out. Unbelievable

Update:

As of now, they claim they will refund me for the purchase but not for the DHL shipping. The shipping amounted to $54 of a $143 spend. Their reason, I gave them a wrong address! I am at a university where I am constantly receiving packages at the address given. They could never supply me with a tracking number so my feeling is this seems like a scam. Additionally thus far I have not received the refund for the item either

lk46
9/3/15

my order never arrived. where is it?
tmart sucks

ssn1
9/2/15

DO NOT BUY from this retailer they do NOT stand behind their product and are NOT trustworthy!!!

Took over a month to receive my product and it was not what I ordered, they refused to return it and would not refund my $$!!!!

derekc22
8/31/15

A good quad for the price. Very responsive with the nice monitor to see what the camera is seeing. It is a little light in the wind but is very durable.

rebeccam48
8/28/15

Works as well as promised. Had a good gift for my smoking girlfriend......

deboraz
8/27/15

Really good audio quality. Battery last a few hours.

jeccyi
8/19/15

Great job I ordered and I received I'm very happy customer.

rossm67
8/19/15

Their shipping is untimely. Their customer service is atrocious. There is an obvious language barrier. They also do not provide a telephone number for this reason. They advertiser a 180 Day Free Warranty but they do NOT offer a warranty. I can not express how many efforts I made to try and resolve a warranty issue over a $5-$10 part with them and they told me once you receive the item it is not their fault OR responsibility to replace any faulty items. They clearly do not understand the definition of WARRANTY. I did some research on them after the fact (my own fault) and found they have BBB complaints as well as many listings on The Ripoff Report for many reasons.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to receive your item on time, or in working order or for any assistance from customer service. FYI they only provide Customer Service online through a chat box. You will also experience a language barrier in communication.

carolo9
8/18/15

Easy plug-and-play Device. Drive is relly a good product which can meet my needs. Works Great.

annc46
8/18/15

Website was easy to use and intuitive. Checkout process was smooth. Service is amazing. My friends also like Tmart.

stephens86
8/17/15

I have bought many tattoo Ink. everything is excellent! They are very good and the color holds great!

sarah1825
8/17/15

Its a cheap and good USB Stick.Good product for a great price. Fast shipment.

algernonh
8/17/15

The tmart laser pen is just ok.what makes me impressive is the pre-sale service.The service is excellent and the customer service staff is patient enough to answer my questions.

avivaz
8/15/15

I will consider to buy from tmart again, since your price it is really competitive.

beatricep5
8/15/15

The quality of this shadow palette is good. The colours are very pigmented and natural, I love it! The price is reasonable and it would make the perfect gift.

kermitj4
8/13/15

I bought 5 USB, but you shipped 4 to me and refund the rest one. It is ok, better than made me wait for a long time.

helenj31
8/13/15

I am happy with the service I recieved. Great products and prices with free shipping

amandas96
8/13/15

Great packaging, FREE Fast Shipping Product as described excellent packaging.

ellaz1
8/12/15

Stylish, powerful, sleek design easy to use and it is very good price.

jeffr622
8/11/15

Poor service & difficult to work with customer service. Sslow/poor shipping. It took over 2 months to receive merchandise and received wrong/not as described merchandise. Merchandise was missing item and I still haven't received the other product. Even after contacting customer service and they told me that they would ship it out promptly. DO NOT ORDER FROM TMART.com!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! Waste of time and money.

arnoss
8/11/15

Came quick and very pleased with the tattoo kit well worth what I paid for it.

kawee
8/11/15

The best tool set with grate quality for my cellphones and tablets

gabriep
8/11/15

Great product, fast shipping, thank you seller!!!!

wiliaand
8/11/15

Thank you for your great online service. Your outstanding service is what keep us coming back for more items.

markz18
8/10/15

This palette is perfect for anyone who is new to using make up or a professional. The colors and pigment are great!!

roxans
8/7/15

reasonable price! Just what I wanted. Tmart was a great place to start

yungz
8/7/15

Wonderful shopping experience! Love the amount of different products!

raymontm
8/6/15

I ordered the lot of items from Tmart a month ago. The lot was supposed to include the following items: Wintel TV Box CX-W8, Air Mouse Remote Control, Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus, IP68 Waterproof Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Liview 4 Channel Full D1 Indoor/Outdoor, Outdoor Garden Solar Energy Recharge LED Fence Light Blue Light, and 100pcs Colorful Mini Dice.The Liview 4 Channel DVR Kit was missing in this lot. Also missing was the Air Remove and the Samsung Galaxy Case.Also, the Windows TV Box doesn't show everything on the screen when I use it... Part of the Desktop is missing and part of movies and games that are played gets cut off. I don't know how to fix it.

voery
8/6/15

The controller came earlier than expected. The price was the best I could find online. Everything went smooth, I would definitely recommend this site.

mikez22
8/6/15

Really impressed with their bulbs, very high quality of manufacture. GREAT!

amanap
8/6/15

I had a problem with an order, and it was taken care of fast and easy

enidz
8/6/15

Have bought many items from TMart with zero problems. High quality goods at great prices.

josem82
8/4/15

I bought an action camera (SJ4000) for 55€ + 22€ (in taxes).

It came charged, so when it arrived i tried it out. All good exept of a shadow on the top corner of the picture. Before i even got an answer about that issue, i tryed to charge the camera via the charger that came with it. Bad choice because the charger came broken, and toasted the camera. Again, I contacted tmart to solve my problem.

My intelligence was insulted. They wanted to solve my problem by sending a new charger (the camera even smelled smoky). I opted by the devolution/refund. I only got 49€ for the camera, and they couldn't care less about the taxes.

Do not buy big electronic devices from them. It's a shot in the dark. You might get your money back if you send the product back, but you'll always lose money on the taxes.

sues66
7/31/15

Best site to buy cheap and good quality products. I recommendes this site.

lorrainew15
7/30/15

Good Tmart online customer service, very professional !

edithag
7/29/15

I use tmart shadows with pleasure, thanks for such palette!

debbiez5
7/28/15

tmart is great. there live sup[port is very helpful and fast! there products are great !

emaueldf
7/26/15

Very happy with costumer service, Very good to deal with,5 stars

yvonnew11
7/24/15

Received as described. Fast shipping and work nice

joec114
7/24/15

this company is the worst, i sent back a boat and an extra battery for a full refund n a sealed box by was of the post office tmart tells me that they only received the boat no extra battery so they only refund the boat price they stole the battery money be very careful when you purchase items from them or spend a little more money and go shop somewhere else

jennyh20
7/23/15

This is a wonderful controller...worth the price! No complaints

thaddeusc9
7/21/15

I bought a wl toys l939. First, I had paid for the extra shipping, and it still took a month for it to get here. Second, It came broken. Then when I tried to get a refund, they all but refused. They gave me the run around for a week before they finally agreed to send a mailing label so I can send it back. I'm still waiting on the label. If I were you I would NEVER use this site. They're customer service was almost nonexistent. They will not refund you, and you will wait forever for your items. And don't dare pay extra for the shipping!

marthz
7/21/15

Pretty good. The pans are smaller than I expected, but still a pretty good amount.

eddye8
7/20/15

Pleasantly surprised at speed of delivery. The product seems to be good quality and I look forward to see how well it performs.

emmal42
7/17/15

I use tmart's shadows with pleasure, thanks for such palette!

risj
7/16/15

Excellent item. I am sastified with the tripod which I look for it. We can not get better than this with this price!

carlam18
7/15/15

Ordered a new PS3 wireless controller from Tmart, then panicked as I saw the bad reviews afterwards. No need, controller arrived 3 days after ordering in perfect condition and working great. Good price too. Would def use again.

salomonb
7/15/15

The power bank that I received appears to be fake (Xiaomi Miui 160000mAh)
I am really disappointed. The livesupport say´s this is a "High imitation, but I
wanted the original and not a fake

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for Tmart

Russian Tmart Deals!
Expires: July 23, 2017
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart