US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 107 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 27 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 295 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brandyt1
2/3/15

I ordered a two Bluetooth headsets for 1/4 the price of retail. They were knockoffs ( have some of the legit ones, so I know). Neither worked. They won't post my negative review of the product that I have submitted twice.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them.

jeffr539
1/27/15

When my order came the watch inside was in an unsealed package and missing parts. No batteries, no insides (like the watch mechanism). Only had the band, back and plastic front panel.

No watch 'guts' itself what so ever!

Customer service was not help to come to a resolution. I recommend to stay away.

After many complaints to the company (TMart), and filing a dispute with PayPal I did finally receive a 'working' watch. I will never buy from them again.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware, but I say to stay away.

michelleb86
1/27/15

Do not trust this company,I had a 76.00$ order that was on back order,so after 3 month I spoke with a rep saying two of the items were no longer avaiable, so I wanted to be refunded for the two items and be sent the remaining order. Its been two months, and still no order, and when I went back on the site to check, all my history had been erased. So I got ripped off, and don't even have the order number to prove it..

Tip for consumers: its not worth the price , or you hard earned money

brianl48
1/26/15

TMart is a scam. They use deceptive advertising and then their customer service is basically non-existent. Do not order from this company. My order took 5 weeks to arrive. When it finally arrived, the product was nothing like the picture on TMarts website.

Tip for consumers: No not order from TMart. You will be very unhappy if you order from them.

chadh24
1/26/15

Products are nice looking but don't work or are out of stock, they contact me weeks after the order was placed, the customer service poor not happy I'm a gadget guy and buy qlot but they don't honor the point system or there own policy. Not happy over all

Tip for consumers: Prepare for long wait time on shipgped items

th4200
1/16/15

I received JXD388 Quadcopter for Christmas and it's been flying great. But in less than 30 days the rear left propeller stopped turning and the copter will no longer get off the ground. So I spent almost an hour on live-chat with Qiu Stacy on Saturday, Jan. 10th, and after sending a copy of my invoice and a video of the blade not spinning, I was told that the technician wasn't online and that they would email me Monday the 12th to address the problem. Well, Tuesday came around with no contact from Tmart. So I sent them an email asking for a response. Nothing. I've sent emails Wednesday and Thursday. Still nothing. Now it's Friday and we're going into the weekend again without any response. I can only conclude that their customer service stinks and that they have no intention of resolving my problem in any way---even though they offer supposed "warranties". I've very disappointed.

>>>Update: I just spoke with another person at Tmart (Zheng, can't remember the last name), and they were very helpful. Zheng told me that I was sent an email the 14th, and after we talked a bit, I realized that the email address that their response was sent to was that of my wife's---who had bought me to quadcopter for Christmas---and that email is now dead because of a problem related to my ISP (they're still trying to fix it). So Tmart DID send me the response as promised. And after talking with Zheng, I was able to resolve my issue. So I must retract my initial review, and change the one star to five. I am very please with Tmart's service at this point. Hopefully, all will go as planned, and I'll get a fixed copter.

Tip for consumers: Always make sure you have the whole story before you give yours :)

chrisf60
1/14/15

I will continue to hate this sham of a company for as long as i live. Selling lethal prtoducts that can burn your home down and they put on the act that they cannot understand what you are saying to them. There are way better companies out there that sell the same products and they actually care!

Do not be fooled by the weak cut and paste response the posts have received. You will not get help in any way! i lost a lightbulb, a lamp, and a plug socket because of their lethal poor quality products which equates to $60 and they offer a $2 value of points! I hope this company goes out of business really soon

Tip for consumers: Dont use it! use focalprice, mini in the box before thinking of these pigs. Your families safety is more important

nancys58
1/14/15

Should have known better. Ordered an Apple SuperDrive, they sent used generic GPS. No paperwork, no phone number, only chat. Waited 16 minutes, told them the problem, they wanted pictures of package and wrong item! When uploaded, I was cut off. Another 15 minutes, same comedy with someone else. Stupid me, then I read that this is way of life for this company. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

massielk
1/12/15

I order a speaker and they send it all the way to Honduras. The quality of my product it's good. I was my first experience ordering products on this website and I was really nervous but I got the speaker and I'm really happy :)

gaborp
1/12/15

I have signed up on Tmart for a year and I have ordered from Tmart upto now more than 10 times, more than 30 items. Finally I can say that I am satisfied with the quality of the items and with the support service also. They are very helpful, fast, and friendly. Therefore I recommend them.

Tip for consumers: Closed to Christmas it is recommended to order as soon as you can before.

logand22
1/11/15

As impatient as I may be, this is just getting stupid. I ordered on December 29 and it said it would ship in 7-25 days. I noticed right as I clicked to order that I had mistyped my shipping address, so I submitted a ticket right away to have it changed. It says they will send an email informing me of the solution or further instructions within 24 hours or 2 days on weekends or holidays. Here I am, on January 11, and nothing has been done with ANYTHING. Not only is my ticket status not even listed as a possible status for a ticket (Awaiting Customer Service Reply), but my item has not been shipped yet. Tmart.Com says my item shipped the day of my order, yet USPS says only that they have been notified that it is going to be shipped. Tmart just became my LAST resort for anything...

Tip for consumers: Don't use Tmart!

cristinaf2
1/11/15

I have bought here a couple of times and I've had no problems at all. The first time I bought on Tmart it took less than a week to arrive. Everytime I've had any question about my orders they have nicely answered to me, and the items I've bought were surprisingly good for such a cheap price. So, definitely, I stick with them to items such as videogames controllers or nailart supplies.

alejandroa10
1/10/15

Tengo mas de dos semanas esperando que envien mi pedido el cual solo me dice "Partly Shipped" me contacte con el servicio al cliente y lo unico que me dicen que tengo que esperar que no saben cuando lo enviaran lo restante de mi pedido, y lo que me enviaron supuesta mente lo hicieron vía DHL pero ni numero de guía tiene.

gaspart
1/10/15

A really good website, it allways delivers its products it has world wide free shipping its always pulling promotions, its just awesome to look around in there.

dragutinc
1/9/15

I found this merchant on google, and i was reading about this to protect myself from scam.
Turns out that T-Mart is really responding on all reviews so i tought it would be a good place to buy something.
So i did, and i was very surprised! Quality of items are good, and they're really cheap. I never returned anything so far as i didn't need to.
Now, for other reviews:
- Site clearly says that you can expect item in 1-7 days if item is on stock near your country otherwise it needs to go from China and it takes almost a month which is fine by me. I suggest for impatient people to go to store and buy what they need.
- People talking about lazy and non-responsive or non-helping support: they are responsive and helping, i get my reponse in a day in average, try that with other merchants. You can see how t-mart responds on bad reviews here so you can imagine that their support is good.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect items to be delivered super-fast as you can expect from local merchants.
Always try to contact support, if you can't try again, they are helpful.

tamit
1/7/15

NEVER AGAIN! Ordered it on the 14th, label was printed on the 15th, paid extra for rush delivery, 5-10 days and guess what its the 7th and there is still no shipping info. CS is a joke. Multiple 45 minute conversations that should have taken 10 and all I get is "it will be there you understand?" This website is a joke! Ask for a manger and I get "I no know where the leader is". Again this company is a JOKE!

rogeri6
1/7/15

TMART - JJRC H8C QuadCopter - Total ripoff, piece of crap construction. They take the hand controller unit out of the box and then have the gall to say it was not included in the purchase.
Flimsy, Flimsy cheap plastic construction. The lowest of bad chinese quality
THEY SUK

Tip for consumers: Stay away no matter how good the price looks

janinea1
1/6/15

Tmart is awesome. I got my package earlier than I expected! The Urban Decay lipstick I got was amazing and I really love it. So sad it has been discontinued. :(

catherinel19
1/6/15

Tmart are an absolute dream to order from. Their website is easy to navigate and the product was exactly as described.
I got an eyeshadow palette and it is amazing quality. Super pigmented and beautiful packaging. Great value for money. Super fast shipping to the UK as well. Replied to my queries straight away. Will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.

dmitrit
1/4/15

Have been ordering for last 3 years and items always were as described and every question answered quickly

Tip for consumers: at Tmart you can pay by Paypal !

roseo4
12/31/14

I have ordered a lot from tmart over the past two years and have nothing but good to say about their products. The quality is good for the price or sometimes great and I have recieved every order I have made.

bennetc
12/29/14

Everything I have got from TMART so far has been exactally as described and very much in my budget.........

Tip for consumers: Free Shipping

peterv27
12/29/14

I ordered a smart fitness watch which arrived without software. They were unable to supply English software or a software link. I have spent hours trying to get a refund. Now they tell me I have to send the item back first and pay the postage. Their policies and customer service are a joke. I have spent at least 4 hours with their stupid "live" customer service and got nowhere. Now I have to wait 12 hours to get details, by email, of how to go about sending the item back. This is the 5th or 6th request where they have promised to send me details by emails. Never even 1 reply. No long term business understanding whatsoever. Abysmal. Why do they not have a simple email for disputes?

Tip for consumers: Don't get anything that needs software in a language other than Chinese.

mc351
12/28/14

Defective product. The live chat person could barely communicate with me in English. I sincerely hope they issue me a return address label like they promised....

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

wasu
12/27/14

website was good and ordering process was good. product arrived within 15 days which I was happy with considering it came from China to Australia.

from there on it went downhill fast.

product is faulty.
only way you can contact them is through the worlds worst online chat expereicen.
Timed out 4 times after 10minutes or so each time.
Have raised dispute through paypal but expect this to be a real saga.

Tip for consumers: its hit and miss regarding the quality which is the online Chinese product gamble. I wouldnt ever use TMART again though due to such a terrible return experience

hollisr10
12/24/14

Ordered a toy for Christmas on Dec.8. Was told it shipped out on Dec9. Checked the tracking number and found that it was still in processing Dec.16 in China. No further information available on Dec24. So much for a Christmas gift. Their customer support is friendly but NO help.If you have a delivery time limit FORGET IT !!! Never again!!!! Wish I had read these reviews BEFORE ordering.

Tip for consumers: Check all reviews before dealing with the company.

craigv6
12/22/14

The site said 7-10 days, but it turned out to be 27 days. I ordered 4 of the same product. All 4 were defective. Tmart refused to give me a return shipping label. I contacted their Live Support chat website 4 times. None of the representatives had sufficient knowledge of English.

One time I waited more than 45 minutes for a representative and then the system said sorry, no representatives are available. Please try back later.

The next time, a person responded and said they would not send me a mailing label until after they contacted their supplier about the defect, and I should expect an email within 1-2 business days. No email arrived.

The next time, I tried during Chinese business hours and the TMart representative contacted their supplier during the chat, and it was obvious that yes, the products are defective. The TMart representative said they would email me a return label within 1 - 2 business days. No email arrived.

The next time, I explained that I am waiting for a return mailing label, and the TMart representative said my order was delivered and I should contact my post office. (She didn't understand.) I tried again. After a few minutes of silence, she said they are waiting for the supplier's reply before they send me an email. I explained they had already communicated with the supplier. Ten minutes of silence. I asked if she is still there. She said she's looking through the chat history. Ten more minutes of silence. Then she claimed that one of the previous reps may have sent me wrong information and said they need to contact their supplier. I explained again that the supplier has already been contacted. No response for 32 minutes. I ask again why TMart is still waiting. She says, "Sorry,wait a moment,please" "I am asking". After another 16 minutes of silence, I ask "Have you been asking for the past 45 minutes?" No response. Every few minutes I tried again to revive her, but I gave up after another hour of silence.

Apparently they do not give refunds for defective merchandise. They only give you the run-around. Lots of excuses and polite apologies in broken English, but no refund.

UPDATE: The same day I wrote this review, I also initiated a chargeback on my credit card. After I did both of those things, TMart responded to my review (see below) and actually did email me a return label, so I returned the defective merchandise USPS to a location in New Jersey, with tracking number.

Ten days after the returned items were delivered, I still hadn't heard from them or gotten a refund, so I tried their customer service chat AGAIN. The representative told me that I would receive an email and my refund within 12 hours. I did not.

The next day I tried again. The new representative told me the previous representative had made a mistake processing the refund, and promised the same thing within 48 hours.

The next day, I actually got an email from them. It bluntly stated that they are not going to refund my money because I complained to my credit card company.

Hopefully the credit card company comes through for me.

UPDATE 2: TMart has now deleted their original reply to this review and replaced it with yet another lie about refunding my money. Afterward, they sent me a second followup email reiterating that they will NOT refund my money because I asked the credit card issuer to intervene. Luckily, my bank came through for me and the charge was reversed by the bank.

Tip for consumers: Apparently they do not give refunds; they only give you the run-around. Lots of excuses and polite apologies in broken English, but no refund.

joset19
12/21/14

I really love this site. The inventory and the prices, are unbeliveable. I share my experience with friends and family so they visit the site too.

lisaf56
12/19/14

I love Tmart! They have the best products at a fraction of the retail cost. I have only had one issue with an item and they immediately replaced the item. Very easy to order & to deal with. I would reccomend them to anyone...and I do.

pissedo28
12/18/14

Tmart's check out system changed my address (twice) and sent two of my orders to somewhere else in the state.
Online support is poor. Good luck getting someone to chat with you before you get timed out of the system.
Their reply about resending my orders after they get a "Return to Sender" notice (because that is the best option I have to hope for at this point) is that I need to pay another $3 per order to ship them to the right address.
They have already taken enough of my money. I will not give them more.
Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, you get a bad review online.

codrutm
12/17/14

I've just purchased 7 led bulbs (E27 9W 800-900 Lumen 2500-3000K Warm White Light P38 LED Spotlight Bulb (85-265V) and 3 of 7 do not work at all. They are new but they seem to have electronic problems. It is frustrating to find out that Tmart Return Policy is 30% of the purchase to return the products for refund. The Customer Service guy took forever to respond and he said this is the company's policy. So I should have had to pay $40 to return the package on top of ~$150 for defective products. This is definitely my last time ever shopping with these guys. They are cheap but sometimes you are going to pay more than in the local store for stuff that doesn't work. Sorry but they suck.

Tip for consumers: Do Not buy from Tmart if you want quality products. At the end, you'll pay close to what's in the local store for far worse quality.

brendam33
12/17/14

i really like to shop here because they have so many things you dont see normally in stores, its unique web site. not only that its hella cheap.!! i live in the U.S (california) and the only problems ive experienced is the delivery time from HONG KONG to here. Its SUCKS. I have used your LIVE SUPPORT and was totally satisfied with the info i received, but no more than satisfied. IF MORE PEOPLE USED ENGLISH YOU WOULD BE A BETTER SITE

Tip for consumers: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM I SUGGEST YOU TRY USING THEIR LIVE SUPPORT SYSTEM FIRST, BUT BE PATIENT SOMETIMES IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

lottiep
12/16/14

If I could put no stars I absolutely would!

I ordered a product more than 3 weeks ago now and although the tool the money straight out of my account that day I received no confirmation email and no shipping or tracking information. 3 Weeks on and i am still without the product or confirmation/shipping info and have had two live chats with customer representative. Neither one could resolve the problem, both promising emails and information would be sent to my email but neither following through. When I told the second person I still hand't received any information after they said they would send it they said I'm sure your parcel will be with you soon but I need to close the chat now. So just finished the conversation with yet again no resolution. I am currently awaiting my 3rd live chat now.

I have now read all the other reviews and It's obviously a scam. They won't tell me where my parcel is or any other details I am now going directly to my bank and sorting it out this way.

STAY CLEAR AND DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE ALL DID

brandonb45
12/15/14

Horrible I mean horrible customer service received a tablet and two days after it wouldn't hold a charge. It was always freezing or just randomly going to black screen contacted customer support informing them I wanted my money back and to give me shipping info and all they replied with was how to fix the problems and none or it worked so i replied again saying still broken and never got a reply! Horrible company they will steal your money and not let you return anything!

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from them stick with amazon or WalMart online. Please dont waste your time or money.

marionm28
12/14/14

Received shipment on time, but solar lights did not work. Spent 30 minutes online with customer help (giant pauses between each response). They said I would receive an email to help. The email told me where the on/off switch was! I replied to the email that I had tried everything and that the lights were not working. I received this answer "To provide more efficient service, our mail service has been closed since November 19th, 2014. You can contact our live supporters whenever you need." Hardly a move towards efficiency, especially during the Christmas period. I then tried twice to speak to them through their customer service live chat. I waited half an hour on both occasions while the line of customers waiting trickled down to about three, only to get kicked out of line each time with the message that the assistants were busy. Seems too much like crookery to me. All I needed was a return shipping label, but there is nowhere to go to get it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Just don't!

adamp34
12/13/14

I have not been able to get through to customer service. Online seems like the only way and I sit and wait for 45 minutes...then I get kicked out of the chat. I purchased a black Friday camera special that they ran and paid in full. I never got anything. No email. No tracking number. Since they sometimes read this...tmart....email me...aj2price@hotmail.com...I would post phone number...but too many crazy ppl.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

bartd19
12/11/14

I have bought many times from Tmart and It always come with good quality. They gave you also A wonderful warranty. And don't forget that the shipment is free!! I love buying on Tmart. :)

Tip for consumers: Do not order if you can't wait.

kirillp
12/9/14

Good shop of Chinese goods with greate choiсe, normal prices and guarantee. Work with them more than a year.

pontifexm
12/9/14

actually, tmart is good online store if:

- you're buying less than $5
- you only buy 1 item
- you don't mind product quality
- you don't mind to wait more than 30 days (that is a processing time, not shipping time, add another 30 days minimum for shipping time)
- you are not dropshipping to time sensitive markets like ebay or amazon.
- your middle name is "lucky"

I am an ebay seller, I get to know tmart while searching for an alternate dropshipping supplier. And by far, tmart is the worst business partner ever. I encountered many problems with my customers on ebay due to tmart. Do not be fooled by their 24 hours processing time promises, all my orders are marked as shipped after 1 week minimum. My record is 45 days of ordered items still in "processing" status on tmart.

Also they claimed to have warehouse in US, it's a lie. Upon receiving an order from US customer with a good profit, I ordered from their so-called "US warehouse" despite it has higher price, hoping that my customer can get their goods faster, that order still take days in processing and my customer does not receive it after 30 days.

Some cases including "out of stock" issue. tmart will not tell you if they are out of stock, they will accept your money, and your order will appear as "waiting" or "processing" even after weeks. That "out of stock" item also still appear on their site, waiting for another victims.

So instead of getting profits in doing business with tmart, I actually losing money because I have to refund my customers, some due to long waiting time (more than 30 days), some due to quality of the products.

Still lucky enough to not get negative feedback on ebay, but I was done with tmart.

Tip for consumers: It is easy to spot fake 5 stars reviews, just sort all 5 stars reviews and it will show you most people give 5 stars are only ever wrote 1 review, moreover, if you click on the reviewer, their review are the same time as their registration date. C'mon guys, no one is going to bother registering on sitejabber just to give 1 positive review to an online store?

bw33
12/8/14

I have bought from Tmart several times. I've always been happy with the product and the
service. I will definately buy from them again. The prices are very reasonable.

pepan
12/8/14

I like this shop, they have really nice prices and you can get almost anything from them. Even when my stuff didn't arrive they sent me completely new thing!

Tip for consumers: Eletronic tinkerers, ...

chriss216
12/8/14

I have always had great experience with Tmart my items are as good as the more expensive counterparts. I look forward to order more items from Tmart. High Quality Products

Tip for consumers: Always look for the deals

filipeg
12/7/14

Sou Cliente T3 graças a grande qualidade do site, poucas as vezes que tive problema e todos foram solucionados, Tmart oferece o melhor preço em comparação com as concorrências e ainda é de total confiança. Sou cliente certo.

laurac67
12/6/14

They can take a while for delivery (roughly 3-4 weeks) But there products are incredible they have a great range of things available and there is something for everybody. I myself have just got an eye-shadow palette from there website and it is lovely and there was no damage to the palette either. Great service I can not wait to buy more things

Tip for consumers: Good things come to those who wait

colint7
12/6/14

Hello, this online shopping site is okay but very slow in delivering sometimes but going too www.onemightyshop.com is very good with customer service and delivery compared too TMART.COM I would say I rather go to www.onemightyshop.com then these guys.

Tip for consumers: If you want a good and reliable service go to www.onemightyshop.com they have thousands of products you will love compared to www.tmart.com

maciejn
12/5/14

Great site, many inexpensive products from reptutable manufacturers, and you can't beat free shipping!

tomb122
12/5/14

When they ship products, they are ok. Sometimes they don't ship, don't tell you why but tell you the items will ship in 2-3 days, for THREE MONTHS!.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect your item to show up any time. Expect 2-3 months, if they deliver early, be happy.

alexb91
12/5/14

I have bought many times from Tmart and I suggest this website for most required items including electronics, household items, gadgets and much more. And moreover, shipping is free!!!

andriyd
12/5/14

The site is good. He, like other sites - has its disadvantages. I am a customer of this site for more than 2 years. During this time there were no serious problems. There were delays with delivery, but usually everything came on time. Occasionally there are good discounts on some products. Overall, I can advise this site, especially during discount.

ferp
12/4/14

Great shop, greats products, nice Price, free shipping.

All is good. Probably isn´t the fastest shop, but it´s near the best online shop for certains products

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
tmartt
A: Dear Iman T.,
Sorry for the inconvenience cuased by us!
For your order, would you mind waiting another 1-3 weeks for it?
Next time when you place an order, please don't forget to double check all the informations about your order.
If anything is wrong, you can ask our online service to change it for you before shipping.
You can see more details at "Ship from" at below:
Hope for your support and undertanding!

Best wishes,
Tmart Service Team
3/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
1 week ago
colint7
A: This shows a very unprofessional person that does not listen to their customers. The response you should have got "is would you like a discount on the product that you where referring too" customer service did not listen too at all. I would not buy again from this company if it was me in that situation.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Coupons for Tmart

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart
Tmart.com

57 Photos for Tmart

Tmart?
Click here to post a review