US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 110 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 27 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 317 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

senss
4/16/15

I like to thank you for your excellent service. My order 4976100 was as stated, service fast and arrived in time.
I don't hesitate to recommend you with ma family and friends

sallyk9
4/16/15

It takes a little long time to get items, but i'm aware of that...but All in all i have been very pleased with the gadgets which i have recived.

emilyc46
4/15/15

I bought some clip on fish-eye lenses and wide angle lenses for my iPhone. It works great and came quickly to Canada. Not to mention that the product is a great quality! Highly recommend!

elenab7
4/14/15

I have a great experience with shopping on TMART, Shipment to the Germany takes 3-4 weeks,Great products low price...

julyk
4/14/15

Worth buying. As for now, I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase. It works like a charm.

joeys30
4/14/15

"Great store with big veriety on RC hobby items.
Good prices and good customer service"

mitha2
4/14/15

my number one online shopping site!!! i love it, i been happy customer for over a year. Great customer service. Product has very good quality, you get what you paid for and even better.

arthurz1
4/13/15

It's a good stuff for them who want to a starts on violin's pratice. The price is worth to quality.

kenneb
4/13/15

very nice item for the price and shipping was fast.

natalias10
4/13/15

I bought a tripod in the store and really liked it, the information is real, sending was done very quickly and the product arrived well packed in my house. I found the price very good and the quality is great.

I made a post on my blog showing more information on the tripod: http://www.rockcomluxo.com/2015/04/tripe-barato-e-na-tmart.html

marym173
4/10/15

I am well impressed with not only the flash drive but also the service. Ordered, processed, shipped and arrived in less than a week. A happy man utd fan from Wales will definately buy from here again.

dlk
4/9/15

I have signed up on Tmart for two year and I have ordered from Tmart upto now more than 10 times, They are very helpful, fast, and friendly.Good value items and service!!

Tip for consumers: Need to have the patience to wait......

bessl2
4/9/15

Very nice item for the price and shipping was fast.

alisab9
4/9/15

Excellent customer service. Excellent online chat service. All around great experience and Worth the Money.

beulj
4/8/15

There's such a great range of brushes, from foundation to eye brushes - perfect for any kind of make up.

vanessas17
4/7/15

I got the Naked 2 palette in just two weeks. Great product and fast shipping!

natl13
4/7/15

Love ! it takes a month to get to my place but it's fine! the best part is the free shipping.

rk49
4/6/15

In my 1st review of Tmart.com, I complained about the customer service and (more importantly to me) the fact that the blue tooth ear piece I had ordered was used and not working. One would think that after 3 "chat" sessions, they would understand that I wanted a new ear piece that worked. Nope. A replacement was sent and it too was out of an open box and it doesn't work either. I'm out my dough, but it is not worth the hassle of dealing with this company again. Caveat emptor....

michaell120
4/3/15

This website has very shady customer support particularly when you received the wrong product, They either did not follow-up with the request for return or just simply insisted the product will work even though it obviously doesn't. I eventually had to file a dispute through my payment channel in order to get a refund

eileel
4/3/15

This is just what I've been looking for at a great price.LOVE

sylwias
4/2/15

I really love this site !!! So cool and stylish.

alicec42
4/2/15

I'm very happy with TMART.com, everything was shipped properly.Great store, very serious and professional.

rosez3
4/1/15

High quality products, really great items, chep price.
The customer service could be better

bellw3
4/1/15

The dress was so great! High quality, lovely design!,I love tmart.

austinc20
3/31/15

Great item! Solid metal! Very high quality product! If the goods can arrive faster, so more perfect......

ganniq
3/30/15

Just as described and awesome.This is the best site to shop with products at low prices!

joycez2
3/28/15

I'm satisfied with TMART services and it is good place for shopping !!

daniels128
3/26/15

I ordered my battery charger from Tmart on March 14th, it was said to be shipped on the same day according to my tracking. It has been 2 weeks and I haven't heard one thing on the we're abouts of my product. This is the first time I've ever ordered from this site and its definitely the last time. I recommend that people should not order from this website, and don't believe the tracker its a hoax.

feliciado
3/26/15

Great job I ordered and received I'm very happy customer !

robbedb
3/24/15

In the past I ordered various products from Tmart. They mailed the products in time, they arrived and were working fine.

Lately it seems that they have some problems, since they don’t mail the products in time. Other times they never mail some of the products. When I am contacting them, they promise always that they will mail the missing product on the same day, but nothing happens. Usually I come back in a week, ten days, when they promise me again the mailing and nothing happens. Something similar happens with the refund requests. There are times when they refund the missing product, other times they just promise the refund and they do nothing.
Latter they found various excuses not to pay back the price of the product, that they have never mailed.
In the past I was so excited to order products from China, I encouraged people to do so, but probably I will not order anything from them in the future.

Tip for consumers: Awoid them.

dempseye2
3/23/15

When the dress arrived (it took about a week), I was very impressed. It can be worn by itself or you can easily play around and layer it up. I will have to continue to see what else Tmart has to offer in their store!

tanyam14
3/23/15

Amazing slip dress in sheer pink from TMART. Very happy!

dalew22
3/23/15

After I posted my first review, TMart responded with an explanation that covered only half the truth and did not address their poor business practice. Although I do understand their need to defend TMart, I can and have equally provided content from their own website that points to this order including two wireless, stereo, earbuds. They have access to this information. My backup data is clearly documented in the online chat conversation log. That they posted a one sided defense is offensive.

This was not a high dollar order so my issue is not the money. Consumers need to know what they are dealing with though. In addition to their one-sided response is the refusal for a refund. This even when I offered to send the product back (with a pre-paid RMA).

Again, beware with this site. In the past I did order some products from them that arrived on time and were correct. I've also had situations with them (orders not arriving for many weeks, etc) that made me not to order. In truth, as the prices were so good I was willing to deal with that. This particular situation generates a warning to all consumers as to what you might experience if ordering from Tmart.com

Tip for consumers: This particular situation should be a warning to all consumers. Know the good and bad of what you might experience if ordering from Tmart.com

hiroshio
3/23/15

I've made three different orders to my 3 different customers (Dropshipping). 4 days status was Authorization. Today I decided to contact them via only available method LIVE CHAT. And Chen Winnie responded to my question "When my orders will be shipped?": "We have checked there is something wrong about the payment. For this order,Sorry for so much inconvenience. Would you mind sending us a photo of your credit card, Driver's license, passport, ID? You can paste it in this window."

Now I want to say more that they've charged my payment went through from my account. And this scammers now provided me a headache what I should do with my customers. Ok I will tell them not to DEAL WITH TMART.COM! DROPSHIPPERS BEWARE! RED FLAG! They collect your personal information + Credit Card scan, Driver License scan, Passport, scan and I suppose that after it they could ask you to mail them a keys from your appartments. BEWARE EVERYONE!

P.S. Orders: 150320MU5DY9,150320EBB8DA,1503214F68DA

Tip for consumers: RED FLAG! BEWARE!

jasont50
3/21/15

Want to be annoyed? Sign up for tmart emails so you can receive advertising with prices you can't possibly get. Why? A "limited number" available at a certain price or some sort of "coupon code" that has expired by the time you try to use it. When you click through to their site you can see the real price you have to pay.

Don't waste your time. The are other alternatives that don't pull these stunts.

andread36
3/14/15

Has anyone ever reported Tmart to the Better Business Bureau???

nenucam
3/10/15

FAKE!!! Huhuhu!!! Learned my lesson not order online!!!

stellad5
3/9/15

Ordered a Tablet for my grandson for his birthday and fair enough it came in no time which was great. The minute I opened it it didnt look good. The white cover for the tablet was all creased and when I took the tablet out of the white cover sleeve it was full of dirty fingerprints and was scratched at the bottom. The charger and usb adaptor that came with it wasnt even in their plastic bags but just tied together and when switching it on it had lots of differenet hubs/routers it had been trying to connect to.Instruction Manual was all creased too. Immediately I went on their website and you can only web chat. first so called advisor asked me to switch on the tablet which i did and when went back to the live chat 2 minutes later she had ended the chat. Second advisor i was on chat for 1 hour 37 min. she told me i had to send it back and they would refund me 30% of the postage. in fact here is part of the chat we had:

: Welcome to Tmart
10:11Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center. This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you
10:12Mrs Stella : last advisor asked me to switch on tablet and check its working, i did . was gone 2 mins max and they ended the chat. what is going on here
10:12Chen Winnie: Could you please give me your order number or email number for a better checking?
10:12Mrs Stella : i am that mad i cant even spell proper
10:12Mrs Stella: they found it last time so i am sure you can find it again
10:13Chen Winnie: For this issue,would you please help us return it first. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 30% of the item's price. Please make sure to keep all the shipping receipt before your problem being solved. The maximum of return shipping fee reimbursement is $40. Once we get the return,would you like to reship or refund.
10:14Chen Winnie: Sorry,did it useful now
10:15Mrs Stella : you are having a laugh arent you. i have bought this for my grandsons birthday which is this thursday. i bought new goods and i expect new goods. do you want me to say to him, oh sorry, the bad company has sent you a filthy scratched already used tablet, idont think so. i have sent u the pics what more do you want
10:16Chen Winnie: We afradi that should be defective,
10:16Chen Winnie: For this issue,would you like to return it first
10:16Chen Winnie: After you return it that you can send the return tracking number and shipping receipt that we will reship a new one for you in advance3
10:17Mrs Stella i just cannot believe that you dont check the goods, that when customers send stuff back you reship them out, you can tell someone has used it as its got a list of various hubs/routers on it which doesnt relate to any on this street
10:18Mrs Stella : i dont think you are understanding this. it is my grandsons birthday on thursday. i will give him a present and you will not be able to get one here on that day if i have to ship it back and you send one out. which bit of this conversation do you not understand
10:19Chen Winnie: 'I really understand your mood for this issue,but as you know that we have to obey the company policy
10:20Mrs Stella : yes but you also state Tmart.com has orientated itself as a leading e-marketplace in the consumer electronics products industry, by offering customers with wide and better product selection, competitive price, superior pre-sale and after-sale services, and an efficient e-procurement platform to streamline the purchasing process.
Tmart.com always pursues its on-going commitment "In an effort to provide our customers with the most innovative and efficient way to search and purchase the highest quality products in the most cost effective way."
10:20Chen Winnie: YOu are right
10:21Chen Winnie: What do you think the better solution
10:21Mrs Stella : this is not the most cost effective way. you expect me to pay money to send this used dirty product back
10:21Mrs Stella: you tell me what you think the better option is
10:23Chen Winnie: There are two solution for this issue as our company policy,1 return it and you can enjoy shipping fee compansen 30% of the item price .2 youcan keep i and repair it at the local shop and you can enjoy 15% of the item price as compensation
10:25Mrs Stella : to keep it and repair would cost more than any 15%, you should be offering this for half price as i will be having a field day with this on facebook and twitter
10:26Chen Winnie: Would you please help us check how much that will pay and we will check with the maager again
10:28Mrs Stella : if i paid 43.55 that would be £21.50 approx
10:30Chen Winnie: Oh,it is too much
10:31Mrs Stella Duffy: well 15% is only £6 and you cannot repair it for £6. so whats the amout you will offer
10:33Chen Winnie: I know ,but it is our company policy
10:33Chen Winnie: Hope you kindly understand
10:34Mrs Stella : and it also says comes with a 8gb TF card, now where would that be as you can see from the pictures there is a usb charger and usb cable and very used english user manual
10:35Mrs Stella : and also do you send me a free returns label as i will be wanting a full refund as i need to go out and purchase a brand new one from somewhere else
10:35Chen Winnie: I really want,but the return label just for US cusrtomer
10:36Mrs Stella so you expect me to pay for the return as well

10:38Chen Winnie: We will appreciate if you could do that
10:38Chen Winnie: Return shipping fee reimbursement is 30% of the item's price. Please make sure to keep all the shipping receipt before your problem being solved. The maximum of return shipping fee reimbursement is $40.
1:39Mrs Stella : so does that mean that you also refnd my full postage cost back
10:40Mrs Stella: i would like the address to send the returns to and the address of your head office so i can make a complaint
10:40Chen Winnie: We just can refund 30% of the item price as shipping compesantion ,The maximum of return shipping fee reimbursement is $40.
10:40Chen Winnie: Ok,once we get the return,would you like to reship or refund
10:40Mrs Stella : why 30%, you have sent me used goods, this is not what i paid for
10:41Mrs Stella : i certainly dont want a reship
10:42Chen Winnie: Ok,we will issue refund for you
10:42Mrs Stella : yes buit that is not answering my question on why i should pay for full shipping it back
10:44Chen Winnie: We will appreciate if you could pay the shipping fee first,Return shipping fee reimbursement is 30% of the item's price. Please make sure to keep all the shipping receipt before your problem being solved.
10:44Chen Winnie: It is also our company policy
10:45Mrs Stella i do not give a toot about your company policy. i have rights. i will not pay full or have 30% shipping goods refunded when your company has sent me damaged goods
10:46Chen Winnie: You can enjoy the full refund of the item and 30% of the item price as shipping compensation
10:46Chen Winnie: It is £43.55*30%=£13 plus £43.55
10:48Mrs Stella : i am just checking how much this will cost me to shp this back to hong kong. pls do not finish this conversation whilst i am checking
10:48Chen Winnie: Ok
10:51Mrs Stella : well parcels to hong kong are £40+ and just checking with our royal mail.wont be long
10:52Chen Winnie: Wow
10:52Chen Winnie: Ok
10:53Mrs Stella : ok so royal mail is £12.45. i need the adress for shipping and your complaints head office address please
10:54Mrs Stella : i am sure this would have been easier just to refund me the £13 and i keep the dirty thing
10:56Chen Winnie: OK,please give me a second
10:56Chen Winnie: Here is the return address: Tmart Unit 4, Westland Distribution Park Winterstoke Road Weston-super-mare BS24 9AB United kingdom Don't forget to write SKU# , RMA# HF0 and the order # 1503****** on the return package. After you return it that you can send the return tracking number and the picture of the shipping receipt trought the live chat. Once we check that we can issue reship or refund for you in advance.
10:57Mrs Stella : okay so do you have a contact tel no for the uk then if this is going back to the uk
10:58Chen Winnie: If it is returned to us that the system wil show that
10:59Mrs Stella : no, i am asking you for a uk tel no for customer services
11:00Chen Winnie: Oh,we have not about that
11:00Chen Winnie: We just have the address for UK
11:02Mrs Stella : so what address do i use to make a formal complaint as i will be contacting the Trading Standards dept as obviously the UK on your companys behalf is sending out used and faulty goods when clearly stating on the website they are new products so therefore this is false advertising
11:03Chen Winnie: You can make a review of the item at our site
11:04Mrs Stella : what good will a review to your site do, this is not what i have just asked you
11:05Chen Winnie: YOu can make a reveiw for this item
11:05Chen Winnie: I also have no idea about the formal complaint site or place
11:06Mrs Stella : can you not ask a manager. i have coied and pasted this conversation so far and when this is distrubted around the uk they will wonder what sort of company i am dealing with
11:07Chen Winnie: The manager have a rest now
Mrs Stella : i am sorry, i work in a multi national company called BT and I know the facts of all call centres and a manager has to be available at all times
11:09Chen Winnie: We are in China and it is 19:08 ,our manager are works off at 17:30
11:11Mrs Stella : well if that is the case how come during this conversation when you were deciding to offer me a refund you said you would ask your manager. did you lie to me. that was not one and a half hours ago. it is illegal in any industry to work without the supervision of a manager so please do not make excuses as I do not believe you, sorry
11:14Chen Winnie: It is ok
11:14Chen Winnie: BUt i not a liar
11:15Mrs Stella : you told me you spoke to a manager. did you or didnt you???
11:17Chen Winnie: We did not
11:17Chen Winnie: Due to they are leave
11:18Mrs Stella you stated earlier: Would you please help us check how much that will pay and we will check with the maager again
11:18Mrs Stella : this is what you told me, i have copied and pasted this
11:20Chen Winnie: For this issue,we don't need ask them
11:21Mrs Stella : for what issue????? so if a customer isnt happy, then what do you do, just end the conversation?
11:22Chen Winnie: I mean the shipping compensation
Mrs Stella : you have already told me about the compensation. you have agreed to give me full price of the tablet + £13 shipping in full. i want to know the address to send a complaint, not post a review
11:43Mrs Stella : have you gone for a rest too?

Then there was silence for 25 minutes so i went away from the PC and after that there was a Hello and customer services ended the chat.

My daughter aged 30 was sat with me during this, we were both dumfounded and couldnt believe this had happened. Clearly this company are not interested in after service but just getting your money

alessandrop8
3/9/15

I've been found on it new interesting product.

dickt15
3/6/15

2/17/15 order placed with TMart. Payment collected from Pay Pal. Being sent priority mail. Tried on 4 ocasions to reach customer service but could not contact anyone. Got msg "SORRY, Our supporters are busy now, please contact us later" 2/27/15 package still not sent, but I did get a text msg saying that customer service was available 24 hours a day from 7:30pm to 4:30am EST. ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! 3/2/15 package sent from NJ. RECEIVED ON 3/6/15. NEVER MORE!!!! 3/6/15 tried to contact Cus Serv. after 30 minutes of "Please Wait, you are #4, you are #3, you are #2...It timed out and disconnected me. I tried again with the same result. I am through with TMart!

Ask $#*! about Tmart
chrisc156
3/6/15

need a case asap for my doogee phone. saw it on what seemed to be an American website...but after a week it hasn't even been despatched and its coming by snail mail from Hong Kong ! when I complained on the chat page they turned me off !

UPDATE - the case I ordered in blue looked substantial - when it FINALLY arrived it was so thin and cardboard looking. I could not believe it . save yourself the hassle and make one out of cardboard and blue paint.It will be less laughable!

Tip for consumers: forget it. I daren't use my phone in case I drop it without a case - and the case comes from Hong Kong - slowly.

marquettam
3/5/15

I ordered a black leather 8" tablet case with keyboard. When I received on 3/2/15, I was missing the USB cord and the "so-called" leather case was an overlay with duct tape. I contacted the company the same that I received and requested a refund. The rep stated that I would have a full refund in 24 hours. Today (3/5/15), I checked my account, still no refund. I went on the live chat again, and they wanted to offer me 300 points. I said "hell no" because that is not what I was promised. After several minutes of debating with rep., Chen Cherry said that I would receive a refund in 1-2 business days. DO NOT order from these people. If you are going to order items on-line, order from Amazon.com

richardk43
3/5/15

I was shopping around for a Walkera V120D02S, found all the best deals, and while tmart wasn't the best deal ($229.99), but they were offering 24 hour shipping from a US Warehouse, so I thought perfect! Worth the extra $15.... (Amain.com had the next best deal).

I ordered it on February 27th, and here I am on March 5th and it still hasn't been picked up by the shipping carrier, hell I didn't even get my tracking number until yesterday.

The first time I contacted their Live Support (3 days after purchase) they said there was a problem with my payment, despite their own website saying the payment had been successfully processed, and Paypal verifying that. They wanted me to send a picture of my credit card to confirm, NO FKN WAY.

Finally they were convinced I had paid for the item and blamed it on a "computer delay" and they said my item would ship that day... The next day I check and surprise surprise it's still not shipped, I enter Live Support once again, this time I am told it will ship within 12 hours (it was 7PM at the time) and I specifically asked if they meant by 7AM EDT and they said yes. Woke up the next day and checked (it was 7:45AM) and still not shipped! This time I'm livid, I contact Live Support again and this time they give me a tracking number with zero explanation on why my order has been delayed so long. I have had the tracking number for over 30 hours and still it hasn't been picked up by the shipper (FedEx).

Terrible shipping service... It's like they don't even care... At least Banggood ships within 24 hours!

Tip for consumers: Don't expect lighting fast shipping from this business, it's hit or miss, and don't think that big purchase items (> $100) will get any special treatment. I ordered a $98 helicopter, shipped in two days, then ordered a $230 helicopter, a week later it still hasn't "shipped".

anamariap1
3/4/15

Worst website I've ever ordered from. My order never reached me and when I contacted customer support I was told to check the post office or my neighbours for the package, After 2 month I finally asked for a refund, but I was actually given stupid points to use on their website and get this...couldn't even use them to basically get something for free, but I was supposed to pay 80% of the product and then use some points. Ridiculous and disgusting! They basically stole my money! Beside that I noticed I can't even delete my account on their site, so I just unsubscribed from their annoying newsletter and swore never to buy from them or recommend it to anyone! It's sad they're still up and running! What a shame

lindsayt6
3/1/15

I bought a $100+ tablet from them and the site clearly says it comes with an HDMI port. Mine arrived without one. I contacted them and they asked for a picture of the SKU and my unit. I did this but now a month later they have not responded to all my emails.

I buy a lot from them but mostly cheap gadgets where the 'loss' is not that great. I will never buy anything expensive from them again. Beware when dealing with them.

Very poor service if the buyer is right.

Update: As I said, I received an email from service@tmart.com on Feb 1st asking for my Sku and a photo of my unit. Today March 1st, I sent an angry email about their lack of action. The auto reply I got says "To provide more efficient service, our mail service has been closed since November 19th, 2014." Now how does that make sense if they ask me to reply to a 'closed' email service. Besides, my previous emails in the past month to service did not result in this weak excuse for poor service. They really have no idea what they are doing.

Update again... To show you their ignorance and total inability to communicate about anything, I did get on to their online service and spent 45 minutes getting no where. They promised to get back to me within 24 hours after 'talking with the guy'.

Now they have asked me to get back to them yet again with the order number. I have given them the order number at least 10 times on the chat line and in emails. Still another dumb question instead of support. I sent them images off their website and a photo of my unit without the designated HDMI socket. Lou Benny, the chat agent, tells me 'there it is' when in fact the black slot is clearly labelled as the TF socket for the 32 GB memory card. They are completely useless when it comes to support.

Tip for consumers: Stay away unless you are willing to gamble on with your money. Don't waste your time and effort trying to communicate with the online support people. They have no idea what they are doing.

johnd348
2/28/15

Well, sad to say, still nothing but lies and misleadong information from Tmart.
To recap, Tmart states on their website that orders are shipped in 24 hours. They do provide free worldwide shipping. The problem with the free worldwide shipping is that the delivery can take several weeks especially from Hong Kong to the United States. Tmart provides several options to expedite shipping. One of which is through DHL Global Mail. of which there is an additional charge for that service and it basically changes the delivery time to 2 to 7 business days. Well worth it or so you would think.

I placed my order on 2/22/5. My order should have shipped on 2/23/15 and should have arrived no later than 3/4/15. However it did not ship until 3/2/14 (Tmart email to me stated).

My first issue here is the stated shipping within 24 hours is wrong. The second acceptancr of money for faster shipping that isnt going to happen. Thirdly, you can only communicate via chat and all I got for resolution was, "we so sorry. We made mistake. You understand".
Fyi i had 11 chat sessions!

And forget intelligent and informed reps! I was told of 3 othet shipping dates and told by one rep my item would arrive in 3-5 weeks!

I did actually speak to DHL yesterday. They spoke wel. and were very kind. I found out that Tmart had not provided my item to them until 3/4/15,,........not 3/2/15 as Tmarts email stated. Gpod news is that DHL is expediting my item in light of all this and will deliver within the next 5 days.

I should have stopped shopping with Tmart when I started. When I read the item headline and then the detailed description, the info did not match the "whats in the box" description. I started a chat session and confitmed. Tmart immediately updated the headline and description correctly. Hmmmmmm

So what can you do? Dont shop Tmart. Or shop and take your chances. Of interest I did find out there is a way to file complaints against false advetising and other issues. Kind of the BBB for China/Hong Kong. Its called consumerinternational.org. i have filed a complaint thru them and will post the results!

THE UPDATE!.
Told via cust svc chat item shipped on 2/27. Told via TMart email it shipped 3/2. LIES. Spoke with DHL and TMart did not provide to DHL my item for shipping until 3/4.
The GOOD thing is that DHL knocked my socks off by delivering my item on 3/6. I couldn't believe it!
I have since received an email through Site Jabber from a rep at TMart - offering a insincere apology and 500 points. I have declined and outlined again my total discontent with all aspects of my experience, advised of my complaint to the China consumer association. Will let you all know what happens next!
TMART MUST EVALUATE AND IMPLEMENT IMMEDIATE CHANGES BEFORE THEIR PRACTICES LEAD TO THEIR TOTAL FAILURE WORLDWIDE.

UPDATE 04/12/15
First, I LOVE the responses that the TMart Rep has given me thus far and the offering of points (500 which equates to $5 dollars - are you kidding me?).

As you are aware if you have read previously, TMart LIED about when my item would ship, Reps LIED when providing a shipping date, the email from TMart LIED about when they actually shipped the item by 3 days.

The most recent update is that when I received my item it did NOT include the battery to use it with (rechargeable). I chatted (the ONLY way to communicate with TMart) for over an hour where they wanted me to take pictures of the item, packaging, UPC code, etc. They then agreed to send me a replacement battery on March 15th. I am still waiting. Everytime I have contacted them I am told the item is out of stock.

Let's review: I ordered my item on 2/22/15 and received it 3/6. STILL NO BATTERY FROM TMART.

NEXT STEP: RETURN THE ITEM, GET MY MONEY BACK, AND SHOP WHERE THERE IS TRUE CUSTOMER SERVICE, TRUTHFUL ADVERTISING, AND SINCERE CUSTOMER VALUE.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP THIS SITE - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. THE ABSOLUTE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE IN MY 50 YRS OF LIVING ON THIS PLANET.

imant
2/26/15

the question why tmart is tricking website ...i buy 2 item quad copter from direct usa for my customers the deal was arrive in 4 to 7 days ,,,after i purchase i wait 7 days still my item not arrive the i contact customer service i foundt they ship from hongkong witch take about 4 week or more i told my customer sorry for the late they get them money from me witch is refund ,,,,after many contact customer service in china they block me almost 21 time they say sorry ur item ship from china ...why????? i pay us direct thats on list then i contact paypal after i contact paypal ...what they do they change the list item from usa to worldwide its china ...lolololol look what funny ,,,,but i am not that stupid i did capture every single page ,,,then i have proof of photos ..it was selling from usa ..still waiting for my depute on paypal.. also when i was chat with customer service in china she proof i am buying from usa lol i have video capture our conversation tiil now see what happened

howardh28
2/20/15

Received my camera today and unfortunately it is a fake. Has firmware ver 20140814V01 that identifies it as an Acmell SD28 that is a copy. So Thank You Tmart for selling fake items. I will not be buying from you any more.

edit 03-12-15, since I cannot reply to Tmarts response I'll edit my review.

Well it does not say on your web page that it is a SJCAM COPY or what it
truly is, a Acmell SD28. Two totally different cameras with different features.
You are using SJCAMs model number to sell a cheaper camera and do not seem to
have any morals about doing so. Also I did not get anyone’s attention until
I filed a PayPal claim about you sending me a SJCAM counterfeit. You phone contact
listed on PayPal is false and your LIVE service was not working during normal
business hours. Now, are you truly a Tmart Rep or just a Tmart paid troll.

Oh, and you did not " issued full refund" paypal took the money back as soon as
tracking showed you received the camera back. I also paid for the return shipping
out of my pocket so I lost money because you sold a counterfeit product to me.

rominiac
2/9/15

Tmar is a scam. Tmart pays for people like you and pay bloggers to post fake positive reviews on sitejabber.com and other websites. those bloggers are crooks. liars and scammers, they sell their dignity if they have any to Tmart.com . Those bloggers are willing to do anything illegal to earn few bucks from Tmart.
Those bloggers are liars they post here those positive fake reviews just for couple of free items that they receives as compensation from Tmart.com. I say to those bloggers SHAME ON YOU.
Please read how this blogger admits receiving compensation in form of free items , just to post the fake reviews. http://www.sitejabber.com/users/rominac
T mart will never clean their act and do a clean honest business. Stay away , far away.

Tip for consumers: Please read here under my review how one of the bloggers admitted accepting a bribe to post his/her fake positive review here

rominac
2/9/15

Recently they sent me two items for review on my blog. I had no problems with the order, tracking was provided so even though it took almost six weeks to arrive I knew where the package was

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
jeffr539
A: I recommend to all not to buy one thing from this company - period! They are full of excuses.
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
Answer
colint7
A: This shows a very unprofessional person that does not listen to their customers. The response you should have got "is would you like a discount on the product that you where referring too" customer service did not listen too at all. I would not buy again from this company if it was me in that situation.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Coupons for Tmart

Tmart Deals & Free Shipping!
Expires: June 6, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart