US Government's NSF

service@tmart.com

409 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

6/25/14

what I bought is a red belly hip scarf,but they shipped me a black one which is cheaper than mine. Although they refunded me 2$,but I still felt a little bit disappointed.
Because I live in the U.S., I spent four days receives it,
Give 3 stars

6/24/14

Tmart is not reliable at all do not buy from this seller.when you put a bad review it turn it as a good review.........

6/23/14

The cheap products and free shipping is awesome,Too bad that one of the two products came defective, fortunately TMART payed a full refund.

6/23/14

I have gone through several of the standard plastic cases for the galaxy, and when I discovered one in tmart I had to try it. The Gorilla glass is very hard to break, but falling on a corner is one way to do that. And the standard case is pretty slippery. So this case was a revelation ... a rubber skin over the whole thing with strong corner bumpers, and a nicely pebbled solid plastic case that fits over the back and sides to clamp the protector on tightly. The membranes over the switches work so well that you do not notice that they are membranes. All in all, I think this is the best case out there for the money. I expect that it protects as well as the expensive name brand cases

6/22/14

I bought some silver tiaras for a beauty pageant. All of the tiaras mailed from the U.S. warehouse arrived quickly and in good condition. The tiara that was shipped from China arrived damaged, bent with rhinestones missing. When I emailed their customer service, it took them two days to find my order, even though I gave them the order number. They offered me a refund of $5 when I actually paid $32 for it. When I requested a replacement, they told me that I would have to ship it back to China and that they cannot give me a refund or guarantee that they could send a replacement. So now I have a broken useless crown and I'm out $32! Stay away from the international warehouses!!!

6/20/14

I ordered 2 travel drives for less than $10. I received an email a week later saying that both were out of stock. I asked them to substitute with 2 of the same sized that I had ordered that were in stock...I didn't care, as long as they were the same. They wrote back and told me to be 'patience'. "They can ship it", which would lead me to think that they have the products, but are being contrary by making me wait, Pitiful service!!

6/19/14

Tmart is a site that is a little bit like Amazon in my opinion. It has a little bit of everything from Beauty, Fashion, DIY, Photography to accessories. Prices are very reasonable too so if you fancy a little bit of bargain shopping then have a little browse. The lace shorts I have on can be found there and costs just £6.Very cheap and comfortably.

6/17/14

I ordered a Laptop Battery from this company for a customer of mine. It has been more than 42 days and I have not received the item! I see a lot of other people saying the same or worse. If you have also had an experience like this, please email me. I am considering taking legal action against the owners of Tmart.com. Probably in the form of a class action lawsuit. Please contact me at teltor_taitama@hotmail.com or call me at home 1-788-433-2506.

Cheers, Jason

6/16/14

I ordered a soft "cloth" tape measure from these folks, planning to use it for sewing: pretty simple, you'd think. To begin with, it is not cloth, but plastic (which I'd sort of expected); but much worse, the English measure side is 130% inaccurate: my 31" waist measures 24" on this tape! For whatever reason, the metric side is correct, so for $2.72 - including shipping - I got half an incorrectly described product which took several weeks to be delivered. I certainly won't EVER again order anything from these folks!

6/13/14

First off every good review on here is fake...it is a Tmart employee...I have ordered from them a few times with a little success..but 99 percent of the time the item arrives damaged or nothing close to the description or pics.
Forget about chatting with the morons on the chat...you will chat 5 different times and get five different excuses...chat has been down for 10 days anyway..as well as not answering tickets or emails.
There prices are a rip off if you are dropshipping...you cant get ahold of the idiots..just not worth your time..
Again all the goid reviews are fake...read them you can tell...plus Tmart is known for surfing the web posting posotive reviews...even the USA warehouse makes China look worse than it already is to deal with.

6/12/14

Don't buy from them. the billing company Globebill took my payment and also charged a fee for transaction. It's been a month and still no product. Tmart customer service did not give any definitive answers as to where my product is and could not understand their broken English. I would not recommend purchasing from.

6/11/14

This is site is so bad i wish there was on option for zero stars! First off when you order something from they never send an order confirmation or order number. Then when you get your package it may or may not have everything you have paid for inside. Then when you go to website to contact them for help they have made it IMPOSSIBLE!. You can't email, live chat, or submit " a ticket" without an order number. I DON'T HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE THEY NEVER SENT ONE! You can't find a phone number to save your life... even after an hour of searching online. The items are cheap and the price may sound appealing but don't fall for it. You wont be saving any money if you don't get what you paid for. A phone call or my money back would be nice... but I know I am just out on this one. Don't anyone else fall for this hong kong (junk store) scam!

6/10/14

Worst ever got a defective tablet worked until needed to charge was grandsons birthday present .Still have not recieved my refund.I paid for quick ship was shipped regular.No customer service!!! They suck . Had to purchase another from Amazon should have from start!!! I was willing to take another was out of stock!!

6/6/14

For those interested in repairing your own Iphone :

These folks are a total waste of time , very quick to get your money but the product descriptions are all bad .
IE: digitizer screen combo that sells for 13.00 is only glass screen .

now trying to return and now have 6 different responses from what appears to be robot , and all tho I reply withe answers they request including photos they requested , all I get is another BS email from another rep wanting the same info .
A huge loop and they frustrate you so bad that you just give up.

Total loosers do not use.

6/4/14

Tmart sucks.
Sent me several items total about $32. One item was defective (cost$9). When opened dispute w/Paypal, they said to stop the dispute FIRST, then they'll send me a new or refund the $9. Yeah,,, RIGHT...
So I said, no way will I stop w.Paypal.
So what Paypal does - upoon Tmart's instruction? They instruct me to send back EVERYTHING (in the $32 shipment) to China! Of course it's a scam, they know I'll not gather up all that stuff, some used already, spend $10-15 with USPS to send it back.
Two lessons learned:
One:Tmart is a scam (and I blocked all their emails).
Two: Paypal's "protection" is a scam also.

6/1/14

Ordered something, no order confirmation, but there was certainly money taken off of my credit card. While it was only 3 euro, it's still quite low to steal money. Steal 3 euro of any seller, and certainly you will get bigger bucks at the end. Do not use!

5/30/14

Tmart scammed me. As you can see Here you assume you’re reading authentic consumer opinions. But you are NOT because the positive reviews are written by Tmart associates, this making Tmart's practice even more deceiving. Tmart.com scam and the fake positive reviews posted by Tmart.com will end soon as the investigators discovered this scam and working on putting an end for it as you may read in New York Times ( Give Yourself 5 Stars? Online, It Might Cost You) and you may go to:
www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/technology/give-yourself-4-stars-online-it-might-cost-you.html?_r=0
The investigation revealed a web of deceit in which reviewers in Bangladesh, the Philippines and Eastern Europe produced, for as little as a dollar a rave, buckets of praise for places they had never seen in countries where they had never been.
As Tmart does In some cases, Tmart.com bribed their clients’ customers to write more fake reviews, giving them gift certificates for their trouble. They also went on review sites that criticized their own fake-review operations and wrote fake reviews denying they wrote fake reviews. And this what is happening here. Tmart is nothing but fraud.

5/29/14

Daina Brian PLS BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF AND ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME THE FULL REFUND PROMISED FOR THE DEFECTIVE ITEM THEY CHARGED TO MY MASTERCARD!!! I WAS NOT ALLOWED THE ADDRESS FOR RETURN UNTIL PROMISING I WOULD RETURN THE ITEM WITH INSURED POSTAGE INCLUDING A TRACKING NUMBER! THE DISPUTE PROCESS HAD ALREADY BEEN STARTED WITH MASTERCARD IN WHICH I WAS INFORMED I DIDN'T NEED TO PAY THE AMOUNT OWING FOR THE TRANSACTION WITH TMART AS MASTERCARD WOULD BE CHARGING THEM BACK. SHORTLY AFTER I RECEIVED A HUGE APOLOGY FROM ONE OF TMARTS REPRESENTATIVES WITH THE PROMISE OF MY FULL REFUND AND TOLD IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IF I DEALT WITH THEM RATHER THAN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY I FELL FOR IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART AND CANCELLED THE DISPUTE. WHEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT THE ITEM I HAD SENT BACK HAD BEEN RECEIVED...TMART COULD NOT FIND ANY INFORMATION ON MY FILE. AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS BACK AND FOURTH...AND ME HAVING TO RESEND EVERYTHING...I HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD I WILL NOT BE ISSUED MY REFUND OF $16.91 FOR POSTAGE!! NOW I WRITE IN HOPES THEY DONT GET AWAY WITH THIS WITH YOU! PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER AS I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP! REGARDS...DAINA BRIAN

5/28/14

I received a partial order with missing items. I opened a service ticket and they told me the items were reshipped from China. All BS, no merchandise every arrived and never accept to refund me. Every excuse they told me was a lie.
1st excuse was the weather then next excuse was the holiday then the weekend then the Us post office and so on.
My many requests for a credit were ignored. So I asked my credit card to charge it back to them.
Don’t ever purchase from their websites. They operate many websites are various names and sell are multiple names on ebay too.
The only safe way to buy from them is on ebay because you can give negative feedback. eBay and your credit card company will give you some protection.

5/26/14

The item turned up but took longer than the 25 working days to arrive to the uk. I have brought stuff from china before but never had to wait 20 days . However, it was a good price. They gave me a gift card (for the same value as that item was) and i had to use the card during the following month. So, generally i am satisfied with the work of Tmart staff and Tmart.com.

5/26/14

I got a controller from this site, the delivery was a little slowly, but it is ok, the item is nice and pretty, doesn't feels like cheap, still working well now, I like it.

5/23/14

I bought the tablet for my 7 year old son and he was more than able to use it straight out of the box! Very easy to use and surprised by the quality of the product. A good buy for the price and my son was very pleased too! Delivery was fast, Thank you Tmart.

5/21/14

It you buy anything make sure it ships from the US warehouse. The prices are fantastic, but the shipping time will just ruin it. Took almost 3 months for a wrist watch to arrive, NEVER AGAIN!

5/21/14

I am heard Tmart from my friend. Initially, I do not really believe this online store. However, it sells so many things and cheap, I tried to buy a bag what I want. The bag is so light,not good quality,inside material so light and can tear easily. Similar to my imagine. I waited two weeks. It had a bit long. Overall, Tmart is worth to believe.

5/20/14

I bought two pairs of vetus brand name tweezers from this site- what I received (a full month later,mind you) were not name brand but some junky half-assed repackaged used tweezers that weren't even sharp or precision pointed like the ones I ordered! Very disappointed... If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is... LESSON LEARNED!

5/20/14

It takes too long to arrive at my home, but I really dont have nothing bad to say about it.Other: If you wanna a nice and cheap watch you have to buy from tmart. has a great design and price.

5/19/14

I bought a helicopter, I received it on time however it was broken on arrival. So I emailed IT and they were very friendly and helpful. They come out withe best suitable out come.I replaced a new, received yesterday it was perfect.

5/16/14

Bought these, price was right! They worked fine and two weeks later, one of them has stopped working, the other still works. I needed one, bought two for the low price, glad I did, as I still have one that works. I do like the shut off switch on the controllers, though. Controller seems a touch smaller than the original controllers. But, Tmart did offer the best price I found!!

5/15/14

Whatever you buy from this website they are cheap but quality is super duper bad. some of item that you buy don't support electrically even though they say 120v. And then ask too much information on broken/damage/faulty stuff when you ask for refund or exchange. Better experience with Dino-Direct for return policy.

5/15/14

Tmart has a very good service. There was a little problem occurred in the supply. And I was fully paid back. If I need something, I will not hesitate to shop here!

5/14/14

GREAT !! Customer service is excellent - Cheap price !!
Have never been dissapointed in tmart.. Items are exactly as offered, and ship very fast.

5/14/14

I have purchased a number of items from Tmart, all of which were delivered on time. I have purchased both makeup and electronics. They have a wide variety of items in many categories. You can find almost anything on this site. It is a secure and safe way to shop online. I haven't had a single problem with this site. Everything I have purchased has been at a best price. Their simple, yet up to date site makes finding what you are looking for easy to do and easy to purchase. I would highly recommend this site. It's easy to use and affordable.

5/13/14

I ordered a tablet from them and was sent a Barby pink one as a 62year old male it did not really suit me,they did offer to put it right.I have since ordered a cheap tab cover but was stupid enough not to ask where it was coming from I was told Hong Kong and can take up to 45days so if you order ask if it comes from a UK warehouse or not I am, still waiting 3 weeks later.Not easy to contact either unless you stay up all night.

5/13/14

I was thinking it will be low quality because its cheap but no its Outstanding.You can use since it has long life.In my local shop its price is high but tmart much more cheaper.

5/12/14

I needed a new screen protector and I looked at my favorite site for electronics and accessories- TMart.com! The screen protector is just as good as any higher priced ones from big box stores that I have tried. I put it on my iPad as soon as I got it! I know its protected now! Thanks T-Mart!

5/12/14

OK,I was lucky enough to buy finally a lighter that has good looks from tmart, great price, functions perfectly and is very versatile all at the same time. I went back and ordered another one to ensure I had one for myself. These lighters are a work of art, one of the smartest looking lighters I have yet to come across. My friends all ask me where I found this lighter. Nothing bad to say about a unique lighter that I use everyday.

5/11/14

I ordered 4 ipad cases and they arrived 8 days from ordering. They look good and sturdy, but only time will be the real test for quality. I am sure they will stand up as good as ither dotr bought ones we have had. Also got free torch keyring. Only thing I wondered about was when I entered the tracking number - it didn't seem to be working. But very happy with price and delivery time. Would recommend, for this type of product.

5/9/14

Ordering online will definitly save much money. But just choosed the reliable site, which accpet paypal payment. Tmart provide the products at reasonable price. And they also have a secured postal service. Furthermore, Tmart offer worldwide free shipping. Good Luck!

5/8/14

Recently I got makeup sets from tmart, I really like them because they are very soft very cheap cute and very much like more expensive brushes I am very happy with what i got thank u tmart

5/7/14

This business is a scam that sells junk products. I purchased their TV mount that was rated to hold 100lbs - the new LED TV I purchased (5 months ago) only weighed 39lbs... So there was plenty of safety factor. Last week, the mount just broke. No warning. and dropped my tv to its death. Thank God no one was in the room when this happened because it broke the brick hearth on my fireplace and severely damaged the drywall.... Did I mention my TV was shattered?.

Anyways I contacted "customer service" asking that they refund me the cost of the TV and notified them that they are selling a faulty product and that someone will be hurt or killed due to their crappy product. I received a response that told me to "have the tv repaired". I wrote back and said the TV was beyond repair, sent them a copy of the receipt for the TV and asked that I be refunded for the cost of the TV. No additional for the damage to my house - and I have been getting the run-around ever since. Different "service" reps with the same 1/2 broken english, telling me "it is our honor to help you" and "So we can solve your problem better" and my favorite "hope you can understand". I have received no less than 5 of these emails.

This busness needs to be shut down before their products get someones child killed - and before any more hard working American's dollars end up in the dumpster with my sh*t TV mount and LED TV.

5/7/14

Shopping on tmart is very affordable. Not long ago, I purchased a makeup eye liner and eyeliner brush set. Seeing as how I got this as my free gift, I can't complain. The brush wasn't so great, but I had my own. Overall, it went on smoothly, and fairly thick. Just make sure you set it with a primer, or an eyeshadow so it doesn't fade. I really liked it, and can't wait to buy more when I run low on what I have already, which should last a long time.

5/6/14

I ordered a total of 5 items. The leather case for the I pad mini was excellent. The other four items were garbage. The 2 voltage testers never worked and the same for the stylus pen for I pad. The protector screens for the I pad were impossible to apply without air bubbles.

4/29/14

I originally wanted to buy a voice recorder to take notes in class with. So I order a 8GB Keychains Digital Voice Recorder in Tmart.com. I did not think this product can not only record, but also 8G of memory, I did test, and filled with a battery, actually you can use 15 hours, this I was particularly pleased, and sometimes a whole day out, charging is not very convenient, it makes me satisfied. I was satisfied with this shopping.

4/28/14

It was a good experience to buy from Tmart.com. They have a kind professional customer care department to make your inconvinients, if any, with your order, an excuse for you to note the positive attitude of Tmart to resolve customer's issues.

4/28/14

The controller operates perfectly for many games. The quality is good. I bought red ps3 pad, and it works great better than I have expected since this is not an original item. There is only little visual differences compare to original one, but it is not crucial. Price is great, so this is good choice.

4/26/14

I've ordered twice from here. I was very disappointed that one of the items I ordered was misrepresented on the site. It, like the other items in my order, said that it shipped in 1-2 days and would arrive in 5-7. The other items did as such, but of them didn't arrive with the order I emailed to inquire. They said it was being shipped from Hong Kong and it would actually take 30 days. It should have been labeled like that on the site like the other products that are shipped from hong kong and not their US warehouse. Not shopping here again.

4/23/14

This is the first chinese tablet that i own. The tablet arrived in a box packed neatly with all the accessories as seen in the pictures. The tablet screen was nicely wrapped ensuring that the screen is protected, keeping the tablet in perfect condition
Conclusion
This is definitely worth it for anyone who wants a cheap tablet to watch videos on.Very value for money, good price at GBD50.

4/23/14

I recently purchased one of mini video camcorders. I am amazed at how good the resolution is and how easy it is to use. I am planning a vacation where I will be doing some sightseeing, driving through the mountains. I plan to use the mini camcorder to record some of the road trip.For the money I paid and the quality of the product, I give this mini camcorder 4 out of 5 stars.

4/22/14

Feel down. Ordered something from http://www.tmart.co.uk/ and it never arrived. Then was told patiently to wait as it can take up to 45 days. Ok waited this long and now they are saying I have to chase things up with the post office and get proof that I didn't receive it. Contacted royal mail and they told me the correct amount of shipping wasn't paid and I will have to pay this to to get the item. Even though the item was advertised as "Free shipping". Dont know how much this is going to be as my Post Office is closed until tomorrow. I will never buy off a country based abroad ever again because when something like this happens your basically f*****

4/19/14

I read the reviews on this site while I was waiting for my order (PC tablet cover) from TMart ... I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... I decided for $8, I could wait and see if it arrives). I placed my order on March 28th and emailed the company for a follow-up b/c the "status" kept reading "processing" ... I was emailed back a tracking number through the Asian postal system, which basically told me it was mailed. I wasn't sure how long it would take in the mail. I received the cover on April 15th. The price was very low but I didn't know I was ordering from Asia or I most likely would not have placed the order. The cover is perfect, though - it's leather, fits perfectly, I love the color and it's a high quality cover for the price.

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber