US Government’s NSF

Categories: Electronics, Gadgets, Home
UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL COMMERCIAL BLDG 18 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT
HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220
https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html OR http://helpcenter.tmart.com/ticket/index.

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 138 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 371 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dougp23
12/26/15

Ordered a battery on Dec 20 to be shipped from the US. Website stated battery would be shipped in 24 hours. Paid for FedEx 2 day delivery so I would have by Christmas since this was for a present. Not hearing anything by Tues Dec 22, I e-mailed customer service with my order number. They would not provide me any info on my order until I provided a copy of my credit card, ID, passport, driving license and utility bill (sounded fishy to me). I e-mailed again on Dec 22; they responded that item not shipped. Wed Dec 23 they e-mailed me to give me a link to FedEx which showed that the item was picked up late afternoon on Dec 23 and would be delivered on Monday Dec 28. I then e-mailed requesting credit for FedEx charges since they did not send out in 24 hours. They responded refusing credit. I then sent an e-mail on Dec 24 requesting to be put in touch with a supervisor. Lily responded that she didn't have a supervisor. I wasted $18 on shipping and did not have the item for Christmas present. What a terrible experience!! I will never order from them again.

anonymousj6
12/23/15

I paid extra to have my order shipped early. Now, here it is almost Christmas and my order have not made it yet. Not only that but I tried tracking the order and the number they emailed me says there are 0 items...??? WHAT???!!!!

If the Better business bureau don't shut this illegal site down, other actions will need to be in place! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!! Waay too many people have been fooled by this site. Something needs to happen and fast!

feliciag9
12/21/15

I placed an order for a violin and a viola. I did not notice my shipping address was not updated before I submitted the order. Immediately I started looking for a customer service number but did not see one but found the customer support. I sent them an email and they responded promptly saying no problem they can change the address. The next day I received an email stating unable to change because it is being shipped. I received an email from FedEx showing a label has been created but not shipped. I contacted FedEx and was told by a human that Tmart would have to edit the shipping. I was going back and forth but no change. The FedEx as super nice and told me to contact the post office in the area it was being shipped to, which I did. They were nice and forwarded the items to me and I received a couple of days after it arrived. I will never purchase anything else from this company because it is not worth the trouble. I received the violin and the strings were not attached. I am giving this as a Christmas gift so I had to watch a video to put them back correctly. Please go somewhere else and order if you value your hard earned money because this company is clearly run by idiots. I am going to make it my mission to post reviews anywhere I see this company name.

paulc184
12/20/15

Bought an item from them (SJ4000 Camera + backup battery ). Item arrived was of horrible quality and a clear knockoff, backup battery didn't even work.

Contacted them, no help. Made a claim through PayPal, no help. Blamed me for not looking at the pics close enough!?!?! To return had to pay return shipping and re-stock fee, because they sold me fake goods advertised as real. Would've lost money.

After many back-and-forths through PayPal they (T-Mart) went and changed the listing and removed "GENUINE" from the title!!!!

Stay away from these guys with all of your might. The deals may seem good, but they are NOT!!!!! Restrain yourself...

Worst website ever.. Scammers that will blame you, the customer.

Never got my money back, camera is in the trash. Lost well over $50.00 to these animals.

Never again. TMart should be ashamed.

Tip for consumers: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at these guys and their canned responses! I mean they have the same response to EVERY NEGATIVE REVIEW on here hahaha... That should tell you something right there.

Oh and the emails they sent me (non-stop BTW), had the same response.

ROBOTS. They don't care about customers, point blank.

Just please make my loss with something to me and stay away from these thief's...........

andrewm156
12/15/15

So I bought a relatively cheap 360 controller in late November and paid around £8 odds for it. The price was ideal but the delivery times were terrible, plus when I received the item it didn't even work! Now trying to contact them with a complaint their best course of action is leaving an email and they plan to get back within a day. After my email I got back telling me to clean the USB ports and try in another xbox they ignored the request for a return address. Just avoid this company completely, not worth the hassle.

jbstarionm
12/13/15

Totally bogus company. Received faulty goods which they wanted returned before they would refund money.. sent item back, 2 months later it was returned to me saying company moved ( they gave me the address). Then wanted me to resend it again to them. I did that & now i don't have the item, I'm out 2 lots of postage & they won't reply to emails...

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

kennethl28
12/9/15

Do not buy from this site! It is a fraud!
They charged my cards 3 times. They promised on the check out and the email that the item will ship in 1 to 2 days, up to 7 days, I only see a shipping label, but nothing shipped out!

No customer service to help at all ! I was trying to request a refund, and they dont bother to reply.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

haroldc20
12/5/15

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ENTIRELY TOO LONG SHIPPING WHEN YOU DO RECIEVE THE ORDER. I MADE AN ORDER ON SEPTEMBER 27TH THAT I RECEIVED AFTER A LONG DELAY THAT ONLY CONTAINED A PARTIAL SHIPMENT. AFTER ABOUT 50 EMAILS BETWEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY FINALLY AGREED TO SHIP THE 3 MISSING ITEMS. AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE COMPLETE ORDER. THIS IS NOT A COMPANY I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH IN THE FUTURE.

lovelytmariej
12/5/15

Don't advertuse 24 hour shipping, then say 48 hours, then nothing afterwads. If I had on known it was going to take this long I would have just paid a bit more, and had a real tracking number sent to me to follow correctly. This is insane. I expected to recieve my belngings a few days ago. I am very disappointed.

rollingt
12/1/15

They cancelled my order because of a double order for the same product but they still have not refunded my money. Stay away from Tmart

alexandrai1
12/1/15

The delivery took 4 times more of the expected time, I had to answer 1000 of calls from the company about the delivery. And the best moment was when I was asked to pay 130 eur more or If no, only 80% of the price could have been returned. The customer service provided almost no help.

patrickh70
11/27/15

I bought a product that arrived disassembled with no instructions on how to put it together. It did not work. The booklet was in Chinese and translate into to terrible broken English. Just garbage. And they email you in broken English with no instructions on returning despite my demands that I just want a refund.

They keep emailing me the same dumb requests that are meaningless. I want to ship this garbage back without being force to pay for shipping this crap product.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from Tmart. You've been warned. I wish I was warned ahead of this nightmare.

stanb33
11/24/15

The advertisements are misleading, when I complained, they didn't understand what I was referring to - not the size of the backpack but the short child size straps. The second item came (a dash cam) came with a broken charger. And when using the USB cable to power the unit, the unit was frozen on a Chinese language screen. My opinion - poor ads and crappy merchandise.

leonardc16
11/22/15

11-25-15 Update: They have refunded my money to my PayPal Account. I am satisfied with the refund and time it took so I'm revising my negative review.

homayounc
11/20/15

I stayed away from Tmart for a year then i decided to give them another chance.i bought a remote control for my android tv box.it did not work i email customer service after about 5 emails back & forth ,now they want a video to see why the remote control does not work.a video. isn't that funny? they do not let you put a negative review on their site.also they tell you item coming from USA but after placing the order they will ship it from China,

johnv79
11/19/15

I ordered a battery for my laptop. The part was located 1hr. driving distance from my address. They sent it by FedEx and it took 4 days to arrive. FedEx handed it off the the USPS after holding it for 3 days. Unreal. I always have problems with FedEx delivery's. I need to remember to ask who's delivering before ordering.

karenw105
11/19/15

Trying to return ANYTHING is impossible but if you do get your order, the prices are great. Be forewarned you get what you pay for so if you are looking for quality, look elsewhere. If you are looking for cheap, this is the place.

bernardk13
11/18/15

I was informed a few months ago im a VIP i was told my order was on the way and given a tracker no.I have checked with Track17 and my local Post office they have no record i contacted Tmart 6 times they said its on the way or give it another week and several times i was told to check with post office.3 weeks ago i ordered same item from TomTop it arrived yesterday.So much for being a VIP (having spent $100s with them) i will never deal with them again.bernardjk

donnag43
11/15/15

I am aa police officerand I nended a few things at work. One, a battery for my laptop. An AC/D.C. cord for the lap top and I bought a vehicle dash cam. It took three weeks to get the camera. And when it came it was missing the dash mount but the plastic baggie was in the box for it just empty. The screen was very scratched to. The battery was no where compatible with my lap top as described. Not even close. The power cord was cheaply made and kept falling out of my lap top. I tried to send it all back but got a lot of grief. I spent alot of money with this co. Never again. If you do business with them your taking a big chance.

yaroslavb1
11/14/15

I bought in this store the Phantom 3 Advanced with the extra battery half a year ago and they still have not sent me all the parts of my order.
On may 14 I paid a quadrocopter with an extra battery on the site Tmart.com and 16 may came a letter from service@tmart.com:
"sku:14009774
we will ship out the product with only 1 battery on 2015-05-17 or 2015-05-18 firstly
Then for extra battery ,we will ship out extra battery on about 201--05-30
Do you agree with it ?"

I agreed and in the end, sending also had problems, after numerous altercations they send almost a month after the order, passing the time until 11 July.
Quadrocopter came to me quickly, but an extra battery they still didn't even try to send. Many times I corresponded with customer service "Tmart", but no further promises had not moved. After that there were a lot of conversations with them and the replies from them, mainly they stated that there is no battery available or promised to send it.

Last time I asked them in mid-September about the timing of the sending battery, by the time it was available on the website for a long time, to which I replied on September 24 from the address service@tmart.com:
"1505147SNAU8
Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
We have checked rest item still processing ,we will push our guy try their best to deal for you and ship it out then inform you via email .
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Belly
Service Team"

Has already passed half a year from the date of the order and almost two months from the date of their last promises, no notification of shipment or even the parcel I still have not received.

Make your own conclusions about this shop "Tmart"! Thanks!
Have a nice day!

15 Nov 2015
Continued

Yesterday I wrote a letter to customer service Tmart with compliments about my order is delayed for half a year and the question of when did I get my order completely.
To which I replied: battery is discontinued now
Full text of the letter:
"1505147SNAU8
14010078 is discontinued now, what about cancel and refund to you ?
lily
Service Team"

Next, go to their website and find the product in stock http://www.tmart.com/12.4V-4480mAh-Lithium-Battery-for-DJI-Phantom-3-Professional-Advanced-White_p328828.html

I wrote to them about this "misunderstanding" and offered to just send me a battery, because after waiting for half a year it makes no sense to retreat. Expect to continue.

akintundea
11/5/15

Tmart sent me a message after i posted my review regarding their disappointing services and i contacted them as i was ask to but up till now i still haven't gotten any response from them. The phone is not real and their email, no reply.
Don't fall for their tricks cos they are full of lies. Ove 4 months now still haven't gotten either my order nor my money.
What a big shame to Tmart.com

nathanc35
11/2/15

I waited 35 days to get an AC adapter for my computer. I was free shipping so no problem. When it finally arrived it didn't even work. So I emailed customer service and they got back with me within the day, but 9 emails later and they still will not give me a refund. First they want a description, then they want a better description, then they want pictures? It seems they are just trying to tire me out until i give up on getting my money back. I just wanted my money back for the broken product they sent me, it shouldn't be this hard.

jackieb37
10/30/15

Again this company, still lets its customers down, despite replying to my email on sitejibber when I tried to contact them with a view to sending back , the unsatisfactory goods still no forthcoming help from them, they are overpricing customers for items that are cheap and shoddy, they won't let you return anything without a return merchandise number that you can only get from them, and guess what they then never reply to any of your emails and you do not receive the return merchandise number to get your refund and you are stuck with substandard clothes that are poor quality, ill fitting and not worth the money you paid for them.

rg43
10/27/15

Have purchased many items from this company over the years. I have to use them sometimes, though reluctantly, because they have some items that I really need that I can't find elsewhere. Here is my experience, Slow shipping times on 80% of the orders. Even though they provide tracking numbers, it will not actually ship out until 3-4 days later, then by slow DHL.... When you finally do get the items approximately 20-30% don't work. Trying to return them is a lot of hassle. They're agents are all in china so you'll get broken english generic replies to everything.

I have nothing against China sellers, I've dealt with many great ones. However this company really makes them look bad.

They sell online under a lot of different names. This the company that makes people not want to buy online anymore.

jayt44
10/27/15

Tmart is one of the most con co. I have ever had dealings with. They sent my order to someone else and wanted me to pay to have it sent to or only give me 80 precent of what I paid

jimc117
10/23/15

I purchased a battery for my laptop inspiron N5030,when it arrived it did not work,contacted Tmart and they send a list of laptops it did fit alas my model was not on list ? but it was previously, I sent them a copy of my sales invoice it clearly states that it fits my laptop, they then sent me instructions to go through with my laptop after trying for a few days it still never worked, contacted them again and they are now telling me I ordered the wrong product??? despite my model being on invoice and still on their website.
please be aware and do not fall into this scam,stay well clear of them.
Update.. just received this email from Tmart.. Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
151009D4JRGR,
We'd like to tell you that the item is divided into many categories.

And the one you bought cannot used for your computer.

YOu can check it in the website.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

May
Service Team

below is their sales invoice which clearly states the battery fits an Inspiron N5030..

Here is the details of your order:
Order #: 151009D4JRGR
Order Date: Friday 09 October, 2015

Items

Price

QTY

Total

New Li-ion Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010 14R N4110 N5030 M5030 M5010 N5040
SKU: 83004933-001 £14.26 £14.26
Sub-Total: £14.26
UK Free Shipping: £0.00
Order Total: £14.26

What more proof do I need? but they wont honour a refund ???Please do not purchase anything from these fraudsters!!!

Update 28/10/2015, after I posted my review on sitejabber I received another email from Tmart they contacted me and offered me refund or re send another battery, I opted for refund and I can now confirm I have received this refund.
just a pity it took so long,but at least they refunded me.

vijayc3
10/18/15

This site seems to be a fraud operating from china...
i ordered a charger for my laptop....
and the next day i get a mail saying that my item is shipped on 31st dec 1969..
it is totally a fake site..
do think 100 times before buying anything from the site

terrym75
10/5/15

I just placed a order from Tmart and they said it was shipped ! I got No Tracking Number only a email that said it was shipped ! I don't know how it was shipped who the carrier is ! NOTHING ! I will never get Anything from these people again ! ! !

toshihirot
9/30/15

this company just steals money from you.
item not delivered, doesn't reply to your message.
absolutely disgusting just don't buy anything from here

herbt1
9/25/15

I have purchased from T-mart for years with satisfaction so I recommended the SJ4000 Action Cam. to a friend. He bought two and gave me one. They were both junk FAKES.
Horrible Video Quality. Horrible Battery, Not what was advertised. No firmware upgrade capability. Cheap plastic parts. I own a real SJ Camera and this is total junk compared to the real item. It is not worth the trouble to get a refund so my friend just wants to eat the loss. But you should not go through this Fake Crap. Don't buy from T-mart. THIS IS A FAKE! They have lost me as a customer because I figure everything they sell is probably a FAKE.

christinal46
9/24/15

I ordered a moon in my room night light $15 value for my son and the tracking showed that i received it, but i didn't. I checked with my neighbors and i found out that the neighbor across the street received it. The neighbor told me that the shipping information was damaged and they couldn't make out the name or address, so they took it to the post office. The post office has no record of it after the delivery to my neighbor (tge tracking shows that they delivered it to me, but didn't). Part of the tracking was Fedex and they have no record of it after the delivery to my neighbor either. After many horribly inconsiderate emails from Tmart telling me to contact the post office and Fedex for proof that i didn't receive it, which i did, i can't for the life of me figure out how that's even possible. No one has record of this package and i absolutely didn't receive it. I will never order from this company again and i just had to pay another $15 for a night light for my son again from Ebay because Tmart isn't willing to do anything for me. The worst customer service experience i've ever had. I worked customer service for many years and this company should be put out of business because they don't even know the meaning of "Customer Service."

declanw4
9/23/15

Ordered a GPS for holiday at the start of August, 8 weeks later item has not been delivered and Tmart refuse a refund. They claim non delivery because they don't know the local postage system. Rediculous.

danm110
9/21/15

After having a little rant how unsatisfied I was with dealing with this company, they issued a replacement before recieving the old broken product & have received it today. They sent me a delivery label so I didn't need to pay postage which was brilliant but, the staff won't give you full information such as tracking number for new one as they said there wasn't one. They also asked the tracking number of the one I sent back, I gave it them 2 twice before they picked up on it on the 3rd time of telling them so communication wasn't great, but quick to receive a new one after I sent product on 23/09 & received a new one 28/09 & there was a weekend in between. Overall I'm pleased.

shielas4
9/20/15

I ordered a clarinet. TMart's order system put in the wrong address, so the package was sent back to TMART. I was told I had to pay to reship the package to me, so I paid. Then I was told the item is out of stock. I asked them to just reship my package back to me, but they wouldn' t do it. Then they offered me an 80% refund for an item I never received. They are corrupt thieves. Not surprising for a Chinese company. Stay away from this site.

fb14
9/16/15

I ordered a quadcopter from tmart. It was lost/misdelivered, and I never received it. Tmart does not use insurance for their deliveries. If your package is lost/misdelivered, you're out of luck and money. When you place the order with them, fully expect to lose that money.

Their shipping method is stupid: They give your item to FedEx, and FedEx gives your item to the post office for actual delivery. If your package is lost, it will be YOUR responsibility to track down who lost the package. Good luck getting anyone to admit guilt. Tmart won't refund your money without a misdelivered mail letter. Good luck getting that.

tesss1
9/15/15

Please do not buy from this company. I ordered something 4 weeks ago. It says package is still pending. I contacted the "live representative" which was never available.. and no email response from customer service, no phone call. and still no package. VERY disappointed. This was a very important product that I needed and paid alot for. Now im not sure what to do.

wades16
9/9/15

It's criminal. They send me an item which is the wrong thing, finally get an RMA after 3 attempts and sending photos of the item twice, and then only issue a partial refund. They have a 90 day policy stating they will even reimburse return shipping. I didn't even get my money back on the item.

jackd80
9/9/15

Up till now I have been very happy with tmart ,But after my last purchase I am not happy at all.I purchased a 7" Tablet for AU$57.00 Was told that I had got one and you know wait for it to come ,Well 2 to 3 weeks pass and the au plugs turn up but no tablet ,So I go to paypay to contact Tmart to find out where the tablet got to. The next thing I know paypal tell me the disput has been fixed .Tmart refunded my money and say they are out of stock ( after 3 weeks of nothing ) and go to our Webb site and buy another one again ( they have them their black ones not white ) but now at AU$92.00 .I have tried 3times to contact them on chat ,but it's ends my message and says we will answer in 24hours ,Well bull to that .No chat working.So Pissed off ,been buying for awhile but think this will turn Me Off .

neild27
9/7/15

I ordered a pen and tablet and payed for DHL express shipping. They say that my shipping address is wrong which it isn't. Their live support is down and has been down for over a week. So no real way of sorting this out. Unbelievable

Update:

As of now, they claim they will refund me for the purchase but not for the DHL shipping. The shipping amounted to $54 of a $143 spend. Their reason, I gave them a wrong address! I am at a university where I am constantly receiving packages at the address given. They could never supply me with a tracking number so my feeling is this seems like a scam. Additionally thus far I have not received the refund for the item either

lk46
9/3/15

my order never arrived. where is it?
tmart sucks

ssn1
9/2/15

DO NOT BUY from this retailer they do NOT stand behind their product and are NOT trustworthy!!!

Took over a month to receive my product and it was not what I ordered, they refused to return it and would not refund my $$!!!!

rossm67
8/19/15

Their shipping is untimely. Their customer service is atrocious. There is an obvious language barrier. They also do not provide a telephone number for this reason. They advertiser a 180 Day Free Warranty but they do NOT offer a warranty. I can not express how many efforts I made to try and resolve a warranty issue over a $5-$10 part with them and they told me once you receive the item it is not their fault OR responsibility to replace any faulty items. They clearly do not understand the definition of WARRANTY. I did some research on them after the fact (my own fault) and found they have BBB complaints as well as many listings on The Ripoff Report for many reasons.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to receive your item on time, or in working order or for any assistance from customer service. FYI they only provide Customer Service online through a chat box. You will also experience a language barrier in communication.

algernonh
8/17/15

The tmart laser pen is just ok.what makes me impressive is the pre-sale service.The service is excellent and the customer service staff is patient enough to answer my questions.

jeffr622
8/11/15

Poor service & difficult to work with customer service. Sslow/poor shipping. It took over 2 months to receive merchandise and received wrong/not as described merchandise. Merchandise was missing item and I still haven't received the other product. Even after contacting customer service and they told me that they would ship it out promptly. DO NOT ORDER FROM TMART.com!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! Waste of time and money.

raymontm
8/6/15

I ordered the lot of items from Tmart a month ago. The lot was supposed to include the following items: Wintel TV Box CX-W8, Air Mouse Remote Control, Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus, IP68 Waterproof Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Liview 4 Channel Full D1 Indoor/Outdoor, Outdoor Garden Solar Energy Recharge LED Fence Light Blue Light, and 100pcs Colorful Mini Dice.The Liview 4 Channel DVR Kit was missing in this lot. Also missing was the Air Remove and the Samsung Galaxy Case.Also, the Windows TV Box doesn't show everything on the screen when I use it... Part of the Desktop is missing and part of movies and games that are played gets cut off. I don't know how to fix it.

josem82
8/4/15

I bought an action camera (SJ4000) for 55€ + 22€ (in taxes).

It came charged, so when it arrived i tried it out. All good exept of a shadow on the top corner of the picture. Before i even got an answer about that issue, i tryed to charge the camera via the charger that came with it. Bad choice because the charger came broken, and toasted the camera. Again, I contacted tmart to solve my problem.

My intelligence was insulted. They wanted to solve my problem by sending a new charger (the camera even smelled smoky). I opted by the devolution/refund. I only got 49€ for the camera, and they couldn't care less about the taxes.

Do not buy big electronic devices from them. It's a shot in the dark. You might get your money back if you send the product back, but you'll always lose money on the taxes.

joec114
7/24/15

this company is the worst, i sent back a boat and an extra battery for a full refund n a sealed box by was of the post office tmart tells me that they only received the boat no extra battery so they only refund the boat price they stole the battery money be very careful when you purchase items from them or spend a little more money and go shop somewhere else

thaddeusc9
7/21/15

I bought a wl toys l939. First, I had paid for the extra shipping, and it still took a month for it to get here. Second, It came broken. Then when I tried to get a refund, they all but refused. They gave me the run around for a week before they finally agreed to send a mailing label so I can send it back. I'm still waiting on the label. If I were you I would NEVER use this site. They're customer service was almost nonexistent. They will not refund you, and you will wait forever for your items. And don't dare pay extra for the shipping!

salomonb
7/15/15

The power bank that I received appears to be fake (Xiaomi Miui 160000mAh)
I am really disappointed. The livesupport say´s this is a "High imitation, but I
wanted the original and not a fake

kennethb45
7/13/15

I ordered a JJRC H8C Quadcopter for my little brother's Christmas back in November. The package came through just fine, everything was included and my little brother was very happy with the gift I bought him.

Because winters are cold and rainy, we couldn't fly the quadcopter until February. When we first took it out for a spin, everything went fine, it flew as it should and we enjoyed it very much. After a flight or six, one of the motors died without any reasonable explanation - we flew it on 50% the whole time, no longer than 2 minutes at a time, to let the motors cool down and savour it.

I thought I had received a bad model, so I contacted Tmart. After spending more than an hour chatting with them (it takes ages to come to an understanding), I agreed on sending the broken down quadcopter back and receiving a new one by mail. Shipping costs back to China were € 22.75, of which Tmart only paid me back € 14.08, although it was stated in the chat that return shipping fees would be paid back to me.

While waiting on my new quad, I did some research online to find out that the motors used in the JJRC H8C are of bad built quality and will almost surely die within 15-20 flights, mostly due to overheating or a component malfunction.

After a little less than a month, the new H8C quadcopter arrived by mail. It was handed to me by the mailman, who charged me another € 24 in customs fees due to the value on the package being too high. As I had been eagerly waiting to fly our quad again, I decided to pay the money and get it over with. The 50$ quadcopter had now cost me up and about 90$, I could've looked online and almost could've ordered me a second one for that money.

Because I wanted to avoid future motor problems, I read some reviews and learned the best way to go about it is to let the motors spin for 30 seconds on 25% while on the ground, and to repeat this every 3 minutes until 2 full battery charges are spent.

I was now ready to go outside flying. On the first day, I flew the quadcopter a total of 2 battery charges, no longer than 2 minutes at a time, again with a cooldown period of 5 minutes in between flights. It was awesome and the images from the included camera were nice too.

On the second day, I was flying the fully charged quadcopter for about a minute and suddenly, I saw it come down steadily. I went closer only to find out that one of the clockwise motors on this quad died as well.

I contacted Tmart on the 11th June about this problem and the person I spoke to (Luo Belly) agreed to send me a new set of both clockwise and counter-clockwise motors. I urged to fix my quadcopter myself to avoid paying any additional costs and replace all of the poor built quality motors with better upgraded ones, since I had already put in way too much of my own money on this cheap, poorly built toy. Because in the end, that's all this quadcopter is.

I would receive a confirmation mail with a tracking code, so I waited. A month passed and I contacted them again today. This time, my live chat operator was named Xie Scorch , and I must say I have never been treated this poorly by anyone.

First of all, the new motors that were promised to me weren't send out yet "because he has trouble with pc". Secondly, he refused to send me the counter clockwise motors as well. I made clear that his colleague agreed to it in an earlier conversation, and that I was taking the quad apart myself and that the process will already take 2 hours of my time, unscrewing all 47 screws to reach the inner compartments, and that I'd rather replace all motors at once instead of having to repeat the process after a few flights - because the standard motors will break down without a doubt.

Also, having to wait for a month while expecting a package to find out that it hasn't even been send out yet is rather frustrating as well. Xie Scorch showed no empathy at all and as the conversation progressed, refused to further talk to me to resolve this issue. I was performing a monologue to a brick wall, no answers were given and no help was offered. I asked if I could speak to his manager or supervisor, still no answer. I typed a question mark every 5 minutes, still no answer. Mr. Scorch - in my humble opinion - doesn't deserve to work with people if this is the way he treats them.

Therefore, if this is the way Tmart treats its loyal customers (I've spent over € 300 in total on this site), I'm not interested in dealing with them anymore and will take my time and money to companies that are actually helping their customers, like banggood.com or aliexpress.com instead.

TLDR: Ordered a quadcopter JJRC H8C, broke down after a few flights, traded it in for a new one, paid additional return shipping fees + customs fees almost matching the price of a new one to receive the new quad, new one also had a motor break down after 3 flights, been treated like $#*! by Xie Scorch the Live Chat operator when contacting to complain, refused to help or answer me.

I've been a loyal customer on Tmart for many years, but this is ridiculous. I've dealt with poor packaging (one of my two Xiaomi 16000mah powerbanks I ordered last month came in broken last week, had a cracked up usb-port) and long shipping times, but if the people responsible for your customer satisfaction treat you like this, there's really no reason why you should ever choose Tmart again.

EDIT TO ANSWER TMART: I agreed to 1000 points after receiving the second quadcopter, I practically had to beg for some sort of compensation after I had to pay a total of € 32 in additional shipping and customs costs. This has nothing to do with your inferior product or the poorly built components, which I was planning to replace a month ago. You tried giving me 100 points at first, you should be ashamed of yourself. 1 point equals 1 cent, so for my € 32 I could've bought 3200 points. Also, these "points" can't be used to purchase items, it only gives you a 10% discount at best. So here I am, stuck with 1000 useless points and a broken down quadcopter.

An employee of your company promised me on the 11th of June to send out 2 upgraded clockwise and 2 upgraded counter clockwise motors. Assuming it was coming in by mail any day now, I contacted again to get the tracking number, which I would receive by email somewhere mid June but didn't get. If your company was located in Europe and you treated people like this, you'd be long out of business. I'm planning to make sure no one I know or speak to ever buys from you guys again, your answers lacks respect and admittance in all forms or shapes.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Tmart, because in the end, it's always the customer that pays the bill when something's wrong with your product. Long shipping times, poor quality products and packaging, terrible help desk employee named Xie Scorch and an overall lack of respect for their customers, otherwise Mr. Scorch would be back to stirring noodles by now.

38 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
16 hours ago
Add your answer
4/13/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

13 Coupons for Tmart

Russian Tmart Deals!
Expires: July 23, 2017
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart