US Government's NSF
volkanp

317 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/12/14

I just received the package purchased from Tmart. I didn't find any faults with this bag and the quality meets its price of being under $ 15 AUD. My only advice would be to not make it too heavy with items (being able to do that is quite limited anyway, thankfully) as it will weigh the bag down and may cause the chain along the strap to be a burden to your shoulder.

3/11/14

I have weaknesses for cute looking mugs. So if I find some cute mugs anywhere, I get tempted to buy them! I was browsing through this online shopping website called tmart.com and found these cute mugs for 6.89$ each. This site does free international shipping which is always good but I was kind of disappointed with their packaging method. Delivery time, it took 9 days to reach me through postal service. Delivery timing wise I was impressed since usually international mails takes 14-25 days to reach here in India where I live.

3/11/14

After a trying and trying to get a tracking number from them I finally did thay have shiped my order to Tennessee and then the Singapore trying to get to texas you ask a question and it takes 3 days for a response this place is a joke

3/10/14

I bought some items from Tmart before. Item were with good quality. A few days ago, I got my item was a little confused about how to make the product work on computers, but your team really help me a lot.I would like to say that the supporter's service is so nice, It seems to me to save a lot of time.

3/10/14

Shopping at Tmart.com is like shopping in a mall. They have a wide range of products from shoes, shoulder bags and handbags, clothes and other accessories to laptops, games and home gardening products to much, much more. Their products are priced affordably low and they offer worldwide free shipping. But the delivery times is a bit long. Serval days, I order a book bag in Tmart. It is delicate and beautiful. I like it. Howerver, it arrives within 20 days. It makes me wait for a long time.

3/9/14

I ordered a tablet. Price was excellent. Super fast shipping! Love the Tablet. Great experience here in spite of bad reviews. My second purchase from tmart.com and will purchase again

3/7/14

I choose bought 12 pcs makeup brush set from their professional makeup brushes sets because it was so cheap.

Pros:
The website has a range of products which are difficult to find in India: like multiple shaped fake eyelashes, affordable brush sets, etc.
The Brushes are super soft and skin friendly

Cons:
The product was delivered to me 5-15 days after I selected the

3/6/14

I agree with "Tom S." said......... their prices much cheaper than Amazon and ebay, the price is very competitive, every time I would choose to buy products at the 3-5 orders as free shipping,

3/6/14

Prices are great on t-mart . . . however if you place a review on an item they won't accept it unless you give it a 5* rating. Their online help only helps you if you've already placed an order and they won't help you on anything other than that. Some items were great others were terrible on quality. They need to have better and more information on the descriptions of products.

3/5/14

Most people agree, Tmart is a scammer. No matter how many positive PAID reviews Tmart associates post here, Tmart.com continue to be a SCAMMER. many scammed customers wrote about Tmart at different websites, www.scambook.com/company/view/8993/TMart .
Tmart.com is paying for the positives reviews posted online by bloggers. and here is one proof. http://www.realasianbeauty.com/2013/12/free-products-to-review-on-your-blog.html
TMART.COM is offering BLOGGERS LIKE YOU some items FREE to review.
"Tmart.com wants to get more real opinions from customers, They hope could get better customer feedback to improve their website, so they looking for bloggers to review their products. Products will be FREE of charge to bloggers."
Those bloggers are the only ones who are receiving their FREE items on time and in good condition and the rest of us are just victims of their ads.

3/5/14

Tmart offers lots of electronic gadgets with cheap price, and the best feature is that it everything ships free worldwide.But recently I bought a RC Helicopter for my kid as gift, but quality is not the best.

3/4/14

a few weeks ago I received a pretty lace blouse from Tmart.com
First of all, can you believe how affordable this long-sleeve blouse is? This pretty lace blouse is only $9.48 at T-Mart and that price already include free shipping worldwide!
The shipping took about 1-2 weeks to US and that is pretty normal for standard International shipping. When this blouse came in the mail I inspect the quality right away and it has passed my judgement. The quality of the lace blouse is great without any signs of loose thread (thumbs up!)

3/3/14

Do not allow Tmart to trick you and steal your money .
I was tricked by Tmart 's positive reviews advertisement that are posted by people who are paid to do so.
the positive reviews here are all written by tmart customer service.
I ordered an item from so called USA Warehouse, I paid for expedited shipping.
A week passed without receiving my order. Tmart doesn't have a phone number to check the status of my order. After many attempts to contact Tmart by Emails. Tmart informed me that they do not carry this item and now I have to waste more time and struggle to refund my money. they said EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
Why Tmart took my money when they don't carry the item I ordered???
Why Tmart made me wait more then a week for my item when they know they don't carry it???

3/3/14

Better late than never! Yep that's my favorite line. Anyway, the thing is, 2014-2-10 receive the product. For some of you who don't know yet, Tmart is an online store with various products ranging from gadgets, toys and many more. Anyway, it was very good, thanks.

3/3/14

I Receive 8GB Clasp Leather USB Flash Drive Black wasn’t my first choice but rather was recommended to me by their customer service. At first I wanted the one with a different color. Then I was told it did not stock products,So I chose this product!
They provide world wide free shipping which is really cool since most of the time, shipping is expensive! This is why if you’re looking into shopping for the most affordable gadgets, it is definitely somewhere you should check out.

3/2/14

Appalling service. When I looked at this companies website it looked to me as if it uses distribution centres in different companies. I ordered a small item after seeing that it would be dispatched with 24 hours and that delivery would take 2-3 days. After not receiving my item after 7 days I contacted the company only to be informed that this delivery time only applies to the expensive express delivery service. NO WHERE ON THE SITE DOES IT STATE THIS TO BE THE CASE! I have basically been told by them that it is my own fault I have not received the item in time. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM! Unfortunately I still have not received my item so cannot comment on the quality - but I will be sure to do so if it ever arrives

3/1/14

Tmart is fake, fraud and scam. It is a group of liars & thieves who are scammers , they count on the false advertisements and fake positive reviews written by tmart associates to get their customers.
I did not receive my item and my credit card was stolen by tmart customer service.
I advise you do not go near Tmart.com it is a scammer

2/27/14

Terrible experience. The information on the website is misleading: the delivery times are completely fabricated! It is their opinion that if something arrives within 45 days, it's fine, despite pages on their website claiming it should only take a few days. Their customer service is useless and their English is terrible. Still not got product.

2/27/14

i bought a great little mp3 player from tmart,BUT only problem is that when plugged into usb to charge it is upside down.
I live in the USA, Los Angeles, products are shipped from the U.S. warehouse,So I received my package after four days.

2/25/14

I did expect more of the eyeshadow brushes, but they are not that bad.All the brushes are very soft and feel good and all brushes are for different parts of your face like your lips, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, chin and forehead. The brush set is easy to carry and use.They are available at Tmart.com for only € 11.25.Their feature a wide range of comprehensive service and ship worldwide.I like their eyeshadow brushes.

2/25/14

when i come to tmart.com
I wasn't trying to buy the $50 items and when I seem it on here I was a little worried about why it was so cheap. But Last week that I have received it, I love it!!!!! It's the actual palette but for a whole lot less.

2/23/14

I received the merchandise yesterday...Other than the package being torn a little, everything inside was in good condition..tmart also send me a free gift with my order.

2/21/14

Geting tmart "Black Hot Men Women Date Digital Sport LED Wrist Watch", it's a nice watch for the price.
The reason that the ease of use is marked at 3 stars is because it DID NOT come with instructions on how to set the watch.

2/20/14

I have ordered from Tmart.com last months to buy some nail care items and they always have pretty good shipping and customer service I love how it is free!

2/20/14

I bought three items at tmart in February and May of last year, as well as in January of this year,I spent a total of $100.
they did not let me down each time,when i bought them before I compared the price of other store, tmart relatively cheap and free shipping, I decided to buy them. I live in the UK, i receive them for one week, which I can accept, good quality, I am very satisfied.

2/20/14

With four boys and a husband it can be difficult to find them things to entertain them besides video games. Sometimes I just want them entertained with something other than shooting games, television, and loud music. Looking though the Tmart site I found lots and lots of great items, such as electronics, holiday supplies, RC Quadcopters, and novelty items. I order the JG 777-310 2 Channel Infrared Remote Control RC Quadcopter UFO in Tmart.com. I knew it could be a great item for my guys to mess around with. Shipping took about one week. The parts include: the UFO, a controller, and the instruction manual. If you are looking for a great entertaining gift for your kid big or small this holiday, I think this would be a fantastic choice.

2/20/14

Customer service is awful: Sent the wrong product, but didn't allow free return or replacement with the right product. Another item ordered was never sent. Site evidently is run by Chinese, which is fine, but they barely speak or understand English in my communications.

2/19/14

I was purchasing a shower head from tmart and I was worried that it might not fit in my installed shower. It's a good thing that this came in standard size, it fit in our AEG Hot Shower System. When I used it for the first time, all I could think about is disco lights!
What I did not expect but I definitely appreciate is that my (little) sister wants to take a bath all day long because of this color-changing shower head. She just likes being in a bathroom disco.
I'm a real customer
I will upload the product picture, I really like this shower head .thanks

2/19/14

Cooking is my passion. My husband is fanatically in love with Maki and Sushi. But I have to admit making Sushi is not quite simple…it takes time to do it properly. So it was a relief when I received this Sushi Maker Kit Rice Mold Making Set from Tmart.com. It is made from high impact polystyrine materials and can only stand heat of 60 to 70 degrees so it is not advisable to boil it. I was expecting that it will take a month or so but I was surprised to receive it in less than 2 weeks. Thumbs up for the fast processing of order and delivery!

2/18/14

i order from tmart 2014.1.10., and i got my package in 2014.2.5, it's a little long time, I order 3 line laser pens, A battery is dead, the other two are perfect And even i order USB Flash Drives, this is working well,The customer support is very good, tmart support is very lovely !

2/18/14

I recently received a set of brushes from Tmart.com . Wrap packaging is relatively simple, but the product is not damaged, it is fortunate
Tmart.com is an online shop that offers both individuals and companies products of a competitive price. They feature a wide range of comprehensive service and ship worldwide. The fifteen makeup brushes are from high quality and nylon bristles. All brushes are for different parts of your face like your lips, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, chin and forehead. The brush set is easy to carry and use.

2/18/14

I received this fragile-looking parcel, but the interior is actually lined with bubble wrap that serves as cushion for the item. The actual product looks very dainty, light, and handy. It comes in 2 different color choices – white and blue, with an all steel display panel. The digits are big enough even for people with bad eyes like me.

2/18/14

I'm excited my Iphone5 charger is here been waiting some time but it's in good condition and works perfectly at a great price.

2/17/14

I ordered 2 tattoo machines 1 8 coil wrap and 1 rotary and a tube of tattoo numbing cream. It was shipped out on the 13th of feb 2014 i live in orlando havent received my product yet mainly because of the weekend and monday the 17tg is presidents day. Just wanna give everyone pre and post reviews before i get it and after i get it . Yes im a real customer not someone paid to write a good review. I will write again after i recieved and test the products sent

2/17/14

If you buy from them use Paypal. They left the Company name and Suite number off the package they sent me (their confirmation email had both) so my package was returned. Instead of just resending it to me, they wanted me to pay for the reshipping (initial shipping was free) or a restocking fee. I disputed with Paypal and got my money back, but buyer beware.

2/16/14

Yesterday I received 168-color Eye Shadow Palette from tmart.
These are my top pick colors. They’re all pretty, vivid, and pigmented. The payoff of the colors really is good. Although the pastel ones need more pigment, they aren’t friendly, even with eye primer. >.< Some of the matte colors are good and some are bad, really bad. While those with shimmers and metallic’s won’t disappoint you.

2/14/14

Bought ipad mini cover. $#*!ty product and $#*!ty customer service. They just email and give nonsense responses and tries to avoid the complaints of their bad product that does not fit properly. Its one thing to have a faulty item, maybe one out of a bunch, which is understandable. But stick by your business practice and follow through with delivering a working product. It's never the money you loose, it's the time and trust of their customer service and frustration that they allow to happen.

2/13/14

Its lower price makes it that much more attractive from tmart.com. But prospective buyers will need to consider the trade-off of purchasing this e-reader versus a multipurpose tablet like iPad. I prefer tablet at tmart.

2/13/14

Seriously... I purchased 3 items from them.... brand new... and they came BROKEN!!! The first digital picture frame had lines all over the screen after plugging it in, the second frame was buzzing and it drove me crazy, and spoke to an electronics technician whom said anything that buzzes loud WILL break soon or catch fire.... lol.. no thank you and the third thing were these speakers for a laptop that stopped working only after two weeks. ABSOLUTE JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost money because of shipping... they also pretended that they couldn't find one of the items. I've NEVER had an experience such as this one purchasing online. Honestly... when 3 out of 3 items arrive broken and it take 2 MONTHS to get my money back I'm giving everyone here a fair warning.... BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/12/14

I've received LED Wrist Watch(cost $4.44)and Tablet PC Leather Case(cost $6.90) from tmart when Yesterday, they have always been on time and delivered by a friendly courier. Despite the terrible rain, he knocked loudly enough for me to hear and also gave me enough time to get to the door.
Good service, we are very impressed.

2/11/14

EX-Customer for three orders and ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM.
They NEVER DELIVER on time and THE PRODUCTS ARE EXTREAMLY BAD .
I’VE WASTED A LOT OF $$ and my family HATES it.
Everyone should STAY AWAY FROM TMART.COM . Learn from our experience.YOU DONT HAVE TO LOSE YOUR MONEY FOR THIS COMPANY. MY EXPIRIENCE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE, TMART ARE SCAMMERS...

2/11/14

Love tmart, It may cost me $20 but its insane that I can order a $5 items and have it shipped with 4 day shipping.

2/10/14

Tmart is an easy site to use and has a great search feature. Once I ordered it did not take long to get my product.

I was looking for a handbag and Tmart has a big selection. I had a hard time deciding but I decided on Newest Sweet Time Fine Lines Tottenham Women Leather Shoulder Messenger Bag in Pink. It also comes in a Red.

2/10/14

After ordering a cover for my tablet, $11.34 was debit from my credit card Jan. 28th-014, received email shipped Feb. 2and-014, no tracking number,I suspect negative reviews are from competitors.positive from Tmart staff, I will post the result when and if I receive the cover.

2/9/14

Tmart offers more product for you to choose from and the good part is the shipping is also free worldwide!It is true that there is sometimes a delay with the delivery.But the price is perfect.

2/7/14

WARNING! All GOOD REVIEWS for TMART are FAKE and it's easy to tell. I have received two emails in my dealing with TMART so far. Both seemed to have been written by a 6 year old girl. The grammer is horrible. As I read the positive reviews here, I see the exact same issues. This company is either employing third world country customer service reps with limited English skills or child labor. Don't be fooled! FYI: This review is coming from someone for whom English is a second language and yet expects more from a company and its customer service reps. A total rip off. Pay attention to the negative reviews here!

2/6/14

I have bought a lot of things from tmart over the past 3 or so years and they are sometimes worth little more than what you pay for them but other times an extremely good bargain.
There customer service, for me, has been outstanding when 2 different times I recieved items that didn't work or were broke when I received them. Prompt refund on one and a replacement sent out within a day or so on the other.

2/6/14

THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, STAY AWAY FROM TMART.COM IT IS A BAD COMPANY .
THEY CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND.
I ORDERED AN ITEM FROM TMART.COM. AND I WAS SPECIFIC WHEN I PLACED MY ORDER FOR MY SHIPPING ADDRESS TO BE MY HOME ADDRESS NOT MY BILLING ADDRESS BUT AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER , I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM TMART TELLING ME THAT THEY CHANGED MY SHIPPING ADDRESS TO MY BILLING ADDRESS WHICH IS A B.O.BOX WHITHOUT CHECKING WITH ME. ( THEY CHANGED MY SHIPPING ADDRESS WITHOUT MY CONSENT !!).
THEN I EMAILED THEM 3 TIMES WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF PLACING MY ORDER , I REQUESTED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER IF THEY CANNOT DELIVER TO MY HOME ADDRESS AS I PLACED MY ORDER ORIGINALLY.
BUT THEY IGNORED MY EMAILS THEN THEY RESPOND THE NEXT DAY THAT THEY WILL NOT DELIVER TO MY HOME ADDRESS AND THEY WILL NOT CANCEL MY ORDER, ( THIS GUY IS A DICTATOR !!).

THEN I PLACED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL, AS FROM THE BEGINING I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS COMPANY, I CANNOT TRUST IT TO GIVE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONS, SO I PAID WITH PAYPAL ACCOUNT .
THEN FROM THAT DAY I KEPT RECEIVING EMAILS FROM TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE ASKING ME TO CANCEL MY CLAIM WITH PAYPAL FIRST IF I WANT A REFUND. THEY TRIED MANY TRICKS ON ME , EVEN IN ONE EMAIL THEY SAID THEY WILL MAIL MY ITEM TO MY HOME ADDRESS IN 2 DAYS AFTER I CLOSE MY CLAIM WITH PAYPAL, (WHAT AN IDIOT !!)
I HAVE TRIED TO PLACE A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON TMART.COM WEBSITE , BUT THEY DID NOT POST IT BECAUSE THEY POST ONLY THE POSITIVE REVIEWS AND PROBABLY MOST OF THEM IF NOT ALL ARE WRITTEN BY THEM AND THEIR EMPLOYEES COLLEAGUES.

PAYPAL ADVISED ME NOT TO CANCEL MY CLAIM BEFORE I RECEIVE THE REFUND AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE SHOKED HOW THIS GUY EMAILD ME 20 EMAILS AND HE DIDNT RESPOND TO PAYPAL BY NOT EVEN ONE EMAIL TILL NOW.
I SAVED ALL THEIR EMAILS ( 20 EMAILS IN 5 DAYS)AS PROOF . I ASKED TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE CHAT FOR THEIR ADDRESS, BUT TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE REFUSED TO GIVE OUT THEIR ADDRESS. ( WEIRD). I WISH I READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS BEFORE I USE TMART.
HERE I POST THE RECENT EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM TMART TODAY. AND YOU'LL BE THE JUDGE.
Dear customer,
Greeting from Tmart support center.
We would like to issue you a refund but it was blocked by the PP system according to the policy. We will issue you a full refund after the dispute is closed. Thanks for your understand and support.
Sweet Reminder: To solve your order issues in a more efficient way, please visit Express Service Center to submit a ticket: http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Express-Services-Center.html
Have a nice day!
Department: Cell Phone&Computers Networking & Car Accessories
Priority: Medium
Status: Answered

2/6/14

My first warning sign was when I noticed that EVERYTHING on the site has 4.5-5 star reviews, then I noticed that many of the reviews say exactly the same thing. Scamtastic.

And this is what really scares me-- reading an article on the AV Club today, and the advertisement in the sidebar is the item from Tmart I was looking at yesterday. What kind of corrupt evil corporation is this?!

About Tmart