US Government's NSF

441 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

dianad19
8/24/14

When you are looking for small gadgets or want to buy technology for a low price,you can go to tmart.com
The shipping options are free and when you want it fast, just pay around 1$ (sometimes just 0.16$) and you have it in under 1 week (from China to UK).
When you miss an order they will help you instantly or at the same day (depends on timezones).
I can just recommend TMART, their support is competent and friendly!

fremyq
8/23/14

Yesterday I received my tmart items,Great! the products are good and cheap.

Tmart.com prices are very competitive. Delivery usually takes 2 - 4 weeks, I recomend it,
The delivery is a little slow, but except for that it is OK

annabelleb3
8/22/14

Shopping made easy!!! Great deals!
Their sunglasses are great, functional sunglasses plus they are polarized. My only complaint is about the design. They have two separate pieces of plastic that form the frame and it leaves a line across the front. At close distances, it is visible but doesn't stop me from wearing and loving these sunglasses.

gracem28
8/22/14

Recently I bought a cell phone, which was delivered in order. N9000W works O. K.
Tmart.com which the price / quality ratio of the products are good. If i was in hurry or just impatient - buy from the local shops in my area at double prices. For all the rest Tmart.com is a good choice. Recommended!"

nichola287
8/22/14

One of the lowest prices internet-shop with fast response service and many features. Have many coupons. Deliveries are fast. Have no problems with money return or damaged items in parcels

willianb9
8/22/14

I ordered three items. Received them all, but the Bluetooth speak was be sent wrong color, but fortunately I also liked this red.
Tmart is a great site to make purchases. It 'everything, even items not found in local markets. The customer service is majestic and always responds to requests.

wendys27
8/21/14

The shipping is a little slow. It takes about 20 days for my order to arrive at my country.But Tmart has great value and great service. Have ordered many items from them and the time that I have had faulty items they fixed it promptly. thanks all ..

hayyilyj
8/21/14

The prices are pretty good, it used to be great until recently. The products do come in 1 weeks to the U.S.A.. I assume delivery varies greatly depending where you are. The shipping is free! I like buying cheap items on Tmart for myself.

jonsnz
8/21/14

I bought tmart item because I wanted a more comfortable headset.The item is a must, and good even for a newbie, since you can find LOT of help googling. If you're an expert, this is a expandible base.

kierp

Terrible company:
Promised 2 day delivery
Gave no email confirmation
Said delivery would take 45 days!
Would not offer refund
Item delivered was incorrect and very poor quality
ITEM DELIVERED HAD BED BUGS IN IT!!!
One live beg bug bit my wife.
We are praying that there were not more than one.
Do not use this company!

jamesj67
8/21/14

"I had a problem within a quad and contacted Tmart who resolved the issue very quick lye and efficiently . It is a fantastic shop and I recommend it all the time, and Sophie and joy are great "

robertoh15
8/20/14

Total RIP OFF!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SITE OR COMPANY!!! Worst customer service you will ever experience and in the end you`ll fight bs and red tape to get a refund.Have contacted the FTC to attempt to stop them.I suggest you do the same if you too have been had by these crooks overseas.

kena193
8/19/14

Just "Thank you very much TMART " !!!
Great website, exelent service, very good contact when i need information!

lilym11
8/19/14

Friendly service and my Tmart-item arrived from Hong Kong to GB in around 20 days with FREE SHIPPING. Item was in great condition and customer care service responded directly and were helpful throughout my purchase.

monthz
8/19/14

I've been experiencing undelivered items problem on eBay lately. So I switched over to Tmart. Tmart has been satisfactory so far. I received the items within a month.

minervac
8/19/14

T mart won't let me pull off my review I wrote praising my Tablet, that died. I ordered it at Tmart before even Reading the reviews. I am sorry for the buyers that do buy that tablet because of my good review. IM TRULY SORRY BUYERS! they will not delete my review!
Do not buy Tmart, don't be swayed by the prices, After trying so hard to make your Tablet work it is in no shape to even Exchange for a refund.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY TMART!!!

alis320
8/11/14

The car dome lights for $1.94 is nothing but waste of time and money. The claim of brightness is all false. I have Toyota Camry and wanted bright lights and replaced the two rear bulbs. The light was very dim and then installed the original and the light was much brighter.

mikec121
8/8/14

Well, I read all these reviews AFTER i ordered some replacement HID bulbs....And i got scared and panicked and order another set from a different company, I am now sitting on 3 extra freaking bulbs....BECAUSE TMART DID WHAT THEY SAID AND ACTUALLY GOT MY STUFF A DAY EARLY!

I feel horrible for chewing into them on their live chats, the product is cheap, but hell i paid 8 bucks for a pair of bulbs, when they are normally 100 bucks a bulb from those national auto parts stores....but hell they work and i now have 1 extra bulb from them and 2 really nice ones from another retailer...

Tmart did an excellent job in getting my products, i wish they would get a phone answering service, and hire someone fluent in English to converse with customers, so thats why they only get a 4 outta 5

BUT if anyone doesn't believe i am real, and one of their employees, Send me an email

d-o-g-f-u-d-8-1-@-g-m-a-i-l

Just take out the dashes and it's obviously dot com But send me an email i will gladly converse show you my products, the packaging, and even talk to you on the phone....

BUT to end this, i have to say what i found out from them....if you order something and it has an out of country warehouse, then expect huge delays, from customs, and just that countries political policies...BUT if it's in your country it should not take very long... BUT AGAIN contact me...if they email is there if not up there then here it is dog fud eighty one at gee mail dot com....

dog
fud
at
g
mail
dot
com

All one thing not spaces or dashes or and the numbers are numbers obviously

roym41
8/6/14

My son wanted an electrical item (from China) for his birthday and as I only had 7 days left to get it I picked TMART as their website clearly said (and still does) that Item is in stock in UK warehouse and ships in 24 hours and delivery takes 48 hours, I am still waiting 10 days later, I could have got item cheaper and quicker direct from china. to add insult to injury the lies and rubbish from live support has been comical, 5 days ago they said had been shipped using Royal mail non tracked, tonight they say shipped by DHL today. I would not buy from this company ever again and their support tell more lies than Chemical Ali.
BE WARNED

shiam
8/5/14

this review is for the false advertisement on the products. we needed items for a bridal shower on Aug 9 and so needs the products no later than aug 8, friday. we ordered the items on July 28th and since it states that it will ship within 24 hours, we figured it will be fine. but no, we didn't get the tracking number until a day or two later and to find out that items do not ship within 24 hours as stated in alot of their items.

the reply from tmart: We will pay more attention to this problem,so sorry. All orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing prior to shipping. so more than 2-4 days before they actually ship the item. and if you reject the item, they won't refund you 100% of what you paid, they will only refund 80%.

this is outrageous. if we knew that they will not ship their items 24 hours within ordering as stated on their website, we would not have purchased the items. what is the use of getting the items after our event? we now have no gifts for everyone attending the event and have to go buy other items. and they will not refund all our money.

what a horrible way to do business. will not order from them and everyone should be aware.

since this business is based in HK, there's probably nothing USA law can do, but will make sure the authorities are aware of this false business practice.

michaeln34
7/28/14

I bought an action camera with 24 hr shipping guarantee on June 3.
I got an email the day after that they had shipped it and a tracking number.

It usually takes about 4 weeks for China orders to be delivered to my country . So I contacted them yesterday July 27 wondering where it was as I could not find anything with the tracking code. The tracking code came up blank, and they admitted they had not shipped it.

They offered two solutions refund or reshipping. They could not give me a faster delivery option for free as a compensation for their mess. That's what you get for waiting. So in this case 24 hr shipping turned out to be 8 weeks.

I asked for a refund and I'll never do business with them again.

js121
7/28/14

THIS COMPANY IS A BOGUS SCAM - STAY AWAY.

They advertise "ship in 24 hours" which is a TOTAL JOKE. All that happens ion 24 hours is THEY GET YOUR MONEY and earn INTEREST on it. The product NEVER SHIPS even after WEEKS. When I questioned them, they first gave me the run-around and when I put the screws on through my CREDIT CARD company, they reluctantly refunded my money with NO interest credited.

CHEAP products are good but NOT from this Company. There is NO Customer Service!!!

sarahw67
7/23/14

This firm is a clever scam. Stay away. I ordered a child's tablet at the beginning of June. They claim to have delivered it last week, which is past the 45 days their staff tell me (after I ordered it) that 'shipped in 24 hours' actually means. Now they tell me that if I can't prove that it hasn't been delivered they can't do anything. No idea how to prove something hasn't happened. Buy from the UK - I have now done this, same product, same price, delivered by the Co Op next day!

johnp176
7/23/14

I ordered 2 WLToys V959 quad copters. I received 2 cheap tablet PCs. They asked me for pictures of the quad copter AFTER I provided pictures of the tablet and shipping package. They said I must have bought that somewhere else because they wouldn't make that kind of mistake. The tablets were slower than rust,

preciousa
7/15/14

Tmart is HORRIBLE...
I ordered a Plantronics Bluetooth headset from them on May 8,2014 and its now July 15, 2014 and I still have not received it. I contacted them via email...they did not respond.I went to live chat and they claimed it would take a very long time. They are clearly scammers....My advice....don't waste your time with them.

rajeshs7
7/14/14

TMart service is worst
I have ordered a sports action camera and TMart supplied a Tracking number.
1. The tracking number is invalid then I wrote to customer service. They advise to wait for 45 days and not in a position to provide a valid tracking number.
2. After waiting 15 days I contacted customer service, the response they send not relevant and are predefined.
I do not recommend TMart for any one.

suef10
7/9/14

I have ordered a I pad case saying it was 7-15 day delivery that was over a month ago I have been on the live chat and was told 45 days as it was shipped from Hong Kong. It is miss selling the delivery and I had a few cross words to say but they just keep spouting about the 45 day policy I told them I would be quicker to walk there. Will never buy from the site again and would advice others to give them a wide birth total crap

andym54
7/7/14

I purchased 2 of their iPhone 5 car chargers because of the price. I think they were close to $2.50 separately. I should have known it was too good to be true. They eventually stopped working after a couple of weeks and their customer service department didn't help either. They ask for all of this information that I threw away (packaging and box) once I received the product. Not that it's a big deal, but their grammar and language is often hard to understand and it's really not worth the time that you have to deal with them. You're better safe with a well trusted company. Take my advice and don't waste your time or money, no matter how cheap it may seem.

macarissat
7/6/14

It takes forever to get your item. I ordered a wireless mouse, the shipping statement said it will take 7-15 days to be received. 7-15 is the processing time, and it is still pending. God damn! Will never buy from this site anymore!

travisb25
7/3/14

These guys are crooks. I was informed at check out shipping would be 3-15 days. Turns out according to their policy it could take up to 45 days. When I contacted the they told me things such as local traffic or weather could affect delivery times. Give me a break. I told them I wanted to cancel it and they wanted to charge 20% re-stocking fee. They are a complete scam.

johnl156
7/3/14

Horrible! Battery ordered - never arrived.
Tmart asks for a "proof to prove your package was lost, which is a proof in the format of PDF with official seal"
Sure, I'm going to get that from the US Post Office...
I'll never shop/buy from these guys again, and I would advise all others to avoid this site and others like them.

michaelp69
Veteran Reviewer
6/28/14

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all...maybe cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. The quality of products here are like the stuff found in claw machines in children's arcades. If you are a mannequin and in need of that shiny $5 gold watch to go with that shirt than be experimental and go for it.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.
Here is a small translation chart for this website...

When they say = it really means this....
minutes = hours
hours = days
days = weeks/months
fast shipping = faster if you walk/swim to China
free = how much money do you have?
reliable = it will break soon if not already
customer service = fake person/A.I. overdosed on drugs simulated chat box
We will fix it = add more problems
We will reship the item to you = Unfortunately it went down with the Titanic
want you to be happy/satisfied = please buy more junk from us
100% money back guarantee = 100% guarantee you won't get your money back
nice picture of product = nice picture of someone else's product
Thanks for your feedback = it's going into the trash
We apologize for all inconvenience = send more money
Sorry to hear that = send more money
Best regards = thanks for your hard earned cash
Please inform us your order number = so we can lose or delete it
I can't find your order details = here it is, oops down the shredder
I can check it for you = I need to go clubbing all night long!
please let us know = don't bother us
feel free to contact us = don't bother us
if you have any questions or comments = don't bother us
we will call or contact you = not in your lifetime
Please don't worry = you better worry
There is policy to protect the customer = Our policy is to steal lots of $$$
We will guarantee your rights and interests = I guarantee you have no rights here

I hope you found this helpful.

darreng20
6/27/14

Total scammers, rubbish after sales, so glad I nver spent to much money, I am going to bombard their facebook page warning others not to buy from these scammers.

jukem
6/25/14

what I bought is a red belly hip scarf,but they shipped me a black one which is cheaper than mine. Although they refunded me 2$,but I still felt a little bit disappointed.
Because I live in the U.S., I spent four days receives it,
Give 3 stars

alonsof
6/24/14

Tmart is not reliable at all do not buy from this seller.when you put a bad review it turn it as a good review.........

yuno1
6/23/14

The cheap products and free shipping is awesome,Too bad that one of the two products came defective, fortunately TMART payed a full refund.

terrys44
6/23/14

I have gone through several of the standard plastic cases for the galaxy, and when I discovered one in tmart I had to try it. The Gorilla glass is very hard to break, but falling on a corner is one way to do that. And the standard case is pretty slippery. So this case was a revelation ... a rubber skin over the whole thing with strong corner bumpers, and a nicely pebbled solid plastic case that fits over the back and sides to clamp the protector on tightly. The membranes over the switches work so well that you do not notice that they are membranes. All in all, I think this is the best case out there for the money. I expect that it protects as well as the expensive name brand cases

gh352
6/22/14

I bought some silver tiaras for a beauty pageant. All of the tiaras mailed from the U.S. warehouse arrived quickly and in good condition. The tiara that was shipped from China arrived damaged, bent with rhinestones missing. When I emailed their customer service, it took them two days to find my order, even though I gave them the order number. They offered me a refund of $5 when I actually paid $32 for it. When I requested a replacement, they told me that I would have to ship it back to China and that they cannot give me a refund or guarantee that they could send a replacement. So now I have a broken useless crown and I'm out $32! Stay away from the international warehouses!!!

danr33
6/20/14

I ordered 2 travel drives for less than $10. I received an email a week later saying that both were out of stock. I asked them to substitute with 2 of the same sized that I had ordered that were in stock...I didn't care, as long as they were the same. They wrote back and told me to be 'patience'. "They can ship it", which would lead me to think that they have the products, but are being contrary by making me wait, Pitiful service!!

jasont42
6/17/14

I ordered a Laptop Battery from this company for a customer of mine. It has been more than 42 days and I have not received the item! I see a lot of other people saying the same or worse. If you have also had an experience like this, please email me. I am considering taking legal action against the owners of Tmart.com. Probably in the form of a class action lawsuit. Please contact me at teltor_taitama@hotmail.com or call me at home 1-788-433-2506.

Cheers, Jason

eniloraco
6/16/14

I ordered a soft "cloth" tape measure from these folks, planning to use it for sewing: pretty simple, you'd think. To begin with, it is not cloth, but plastic (which I'd sort of expected); but much worse, the English measure side is 130% inaccurate: my 31" waist measures 24" on this tape! For whatever reason, the metric side is correct, so for $2.72 - including shipping - I got half an incorrectly described product which took several weeks to be delivered. I certainly won't EVER again order anything from these folks!

ericg30
6/13/14

First off every good review on here is fake...it is a Tmart employee...I have ordered from them a few times with a little success..but 99 percent of the time the item arrives damaged or nothing close to the description or pics.
Forget about chatting with the morons on the chat...you will chat 5 different times and get five different excuses...chat has been down for 10 days anyway..as well as not answering tickets or emails.
There prices are a rip off if you are dropshipping...you cant get ahold of the idiots..just not worth your time..
Again all the goid reviews are fake...read them you can tell...plus Tmart is known for surfing the web posting posotive reviews...even the USA warehouse makes China look worse than it already is to deal with.

paulh96
6/12/14

Don't buy from them. the billing company Globebill took my payment and also charged a fee for transaction. It's been a month and still no product. Tmart customer service did not give any definitive answers as to where my product is and could not understand their broken English. I would not recommend purchasing from.

alysshaw
6/11/14

This is site is so bad i wish there was on option for zero stars! First off when you order something from they never send an order confirmation or order number. Then when you get your package it may or may not have everything you have paid for inside. Then when you go to website to contact them for help they have made it IMPOSSIBLE!. You can't email, live chat, or submit " a ticket" without an order number. I DON'T HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE THEY NEVER SENT ONE! You can't find a phone number to save your life... even after an hour of searching online. The items are cheap and the price may sound appealing but don't fall for it. You wont be saving any money if you don't get what you paid for. A phone call or my money back would be nice... but I know I am just out on this one. Don't anyone else fall for this hong kong (junk store) scam!

donnac32
6/10/14

Worst ever got a defective tablet worked until needed to charge was grandsons birthday present .Still have not recieved my refund.I paid for quick ship was shipped regular.No customer service!!! They suck . Had to purchase another from Amazon should have from start!!! I was willing to take another was out of stock!!

lesliec21
6/6/14

For those interested in repairing your own Iphone :

These folks are a total waste of time , very quick to get your money but the product descriptions are all bad .
IE: digitizer screen combo that sells for 13.00 is only glass screen .

now trying to return and now have 6 different responses from what appears to be robot , and all tho I reply withe answers they request including photos they requested , all I get is another BS email from another rep wanting the same info .
A huge loop and they frustrate you so bad that you just give up.

Total loosers do not use.

victorn8
6/4/14

Tmart sucks.
Sent me several items total about $32. One item was defective (cost$9). When opened dispute w/Paypal, they said to stop the dispute FIRST, then they'll send me a new or refund the $9. Yeah,,, RIGHT...
So I said, no way will I stop w.Paypal.
So what Paypal does - upoon Tmart's instruction? They instruct me to send back EVERYTHING (in the $32 shipment) to China! Of course it's a scam, they know I'll not gather up all that stuff, some used already, spend $10-15 with USPS to send it back.
Two lessons learned:
One:Tmart is a scam (and I blocked all their emails).
Two: Paypal's "protection" is a scam also.

arien1
6/1/14

Ordered something, no order confirmation, but there was certainly money taken off of my credit card. While it was only 3 euro, it's still quite low to steal money. Steal 3 euro of any seller, and certainly you will get bigger bucks at the end. Do not use!

matl16
5/30/14

Tmart scammed me. As you can see Here you assume you’re reading authentic consumer opinions. But you are NOT because the positive reviews are written by Tmart associates, this making Tmart's practice even more deceiving. Tmart.com scam and the fake positive reviews posted by Tmart.com will end soon as the investigators discovered this scam and working on putting an end for it as you may read in New York Times ( Give Yourself 5 Stars? Online, It Might Cost You) and you may go to:
www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/technology/give-yourself-4-stars-online-it-might-cost-you.html?_r=0
The investigation revealed a web of deceit in which reviewers in Bangladesh, the Philippines and Eastern Europe produced, for as little as a dollar a rave, buckets of praise for places they had never seen in countries where they had never been.
As Tmart does In some cases, Tmart.com bribed their clients’ customers to write more fake reviews, giving them gift certificates for their trouble. They also went on review sites that criticized their own fake-review operations and wrote fake reviews denying they wrote fake reviews. And this what is happening here. Tmart is nothing but fraud.

dainab
5/29/14

Daina Brian PLS BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF AND ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME THE FULL REFUND PROMISED FOR THE DEFECTIVE ITEM THEY CHARGED TO MY MASTERCARD!!! I WAS NOT ALLOWED THE ADDRESS FOR RETURN UNTIL PROMISING I WOULD RETURN THE ITEM WITH INSURED POSTAGE INCLUDING A TRACKING NUMBER! THE DISPUTE PROCESS HAD ALREADY BEEN STARTED WITH MASTERCARD IN WHICH I WAS INFORMED I DIDN'T NEED TO PAY THE AMOUNT OWING FOR THE TRANSACTION WITH TMART AS MASTERCARD WOULD BE CHARGING THEM BACK. SHORTLY AFTER I RECEIVED A HUGE APOLOGY FROM ONE OF TMARTS REPRESENTATIVES WITH THE PROMISE OF MY FULL REFUND AND TOLD IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IF I DEALT WITH THEM RATHER THAN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY I FELL FOR IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART AND CANCELLED THE DISPUTE. WHEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT THE ITEM I HAD SENT BACK HAD BEEN RECEIVED...TMART COULD NOT FIND ANY INFORMATION ON MY FILE. AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS BACK AND FOURTH...AND ME HAVING TO RESEND EVERYTHING...I HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD I WILL NOT BE ISSUED MY REFUND OF $16.91 FOR POSTAGE!! NOW I WRITE IN HOPES THEY DONT GET AWAY WITH THIS WITH YOU! PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER AS I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP! REGARDS...DAINA BRIAN

Best Online Electronics Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber