Zulily UK

Zulily UK has a consumer rating of 2.29 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zulily UK also ranks 676th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Zulily UK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zulily UK?

“bought few times and overall very happy”

Jacob B.
7/10/18

bought few times and overall very happy the quality of the product are very good the posting time very slow otherwise it would have been 5 starts but then again they charge very low postal fee compare to other shopping sites the sizing is usually good only 1 mismatch out of many , not sure if i going to try to return it or not because of the hassle involved , I read the other comments about returns and its bad but not as bad as other sites that give you nothing or hassle you, as i see it buying cloth online is risky business , the price is so much better then in the real shops but there is always a chance of mismatch. for me 1 bad item out of 20 is acceptable even 1 out of 10 . I recently bought 7 items from Milanoo.com and only one out of 7 was as described and the return policy is shocking bad . I will buy again in Zulily

“DO NOT USE”

Mel F.
7/1/15

Clothes took well over a month to arrive, poor quality and way smaller than size. Even sandals did not fit, person with a whole size smaller tried them and could not even get a slim foot in the sandal! Absolute rubbish. Goods returned over a month ago, still no refund of my money. Stay away from this company.

betsyt7
February 22nd, 2016
Wonderful stuff, changes daily; one caution: no returns! However, I once ordered a ceramic rooster as a gift and received a cow! When I called, they told me to keep the cow & sent the rooster which was a huge hit!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zulily UK staff and other customers.

zulily offers deals on brands for moms, babies, men and kids. Save up to 70% on our daily flash sales, featuring home d̩cor, clothing, toys and more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zulily UK?

Have a question about Zulily UK?