Review of Zip-Corvette

dwalker@cpsmagazines.com

1 star

mirzaa7
2/24/19

I bought car cover from Zip-Corvette it was good the quality of the cloth was fantastic. It prevents water from screwing the car body color. Thanks Zip-Corvette

gregb307
1/25/19

I have ordered from several companies that sell Corvette parts. Zip Corvette consistently provides outstanding, quick service. I have ordered from them several times.

They always ship quickly and keep you well informed along the way. I definitely recommend doing business with this company.

joelw37
7/21/17

Like others who have had bad experiences with another Vette vendor, I made my first purchase with zip-corvette and the experience is night and day different. They actually HAD what was listed as in stock and shipped it on the same day I placed the order. I'm perfectly willing to pay a little more to avoid the runaround and get my items in a timely manner.

willg23
12/4/16

After getting screwed by corvettemods.com for the last time, I started buying exclusively from zip-corvette.com. They ship on time, have average pricing for most items, good pricing for some. The important thing that separates them from corvette mods is that they have actual customer service, ship what you ordered, ship it quickly, and have a HUGE selection. One downside is that it can be difficult to find what you are looking for on their website.

steves110
11/27/13

Site is usable, and lists a great deal of info regarding Chevy Corvette. Friendly customer service over the phone as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Zip-Corvette staff and other customers.

Zip-Corvette?