Zenmarket.jp

Zenmarket.jp

Zenmarket.jp has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Zenmarket.jp?

“Good website to shop for Japanese products that don't ship outside of Japan”

Ren M.
1/5/20

I like the site because I can buy Japanese products, but they sometimes do have a surprise charges with shipping. I recommend paying for shipping with SAL; it does take 3 weeks to get here, but it is much cheaper.

renm5
January 5th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zenmarket.jp staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenmarket.jp?

Have a question about Zenmarket.jp?