Zenmarket.jp

Zenmarket.jp has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zenmarket.jp also ranks 219th among Discount Asian Products sites. The most common issues with Zenmarket.jp are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Zenmarket.jp?

“Good website to shop for Japanese products that don't ship outside of Japan”

Ren M.
1/5/20

I like the site because I can buy Japanese products, but they sometimes do have a surprise charges with shipping. I recommend paying for shipping with SAL; it does take 3 weeks to get here, but it is much cheaper.

“Worst experience ever”

Hiro O.
6/28/20

Don't use this service. They will trick you. I purchased some items and waited for the package for 2 weeks. However, they said they can't ship them to the US though they didn't mention it when I purchased. The cancellation fee was double my payment, which I think illegal, but they didn't change the policy. Finally, they suggested disposing of all items!!!!! Who can accept this? This is a real story I experienced in June 2020.

hiroo
June 28th, 2020
michaelw2341
June 25th, 2020
it is more than 2 wks that my items isn't been packed.They told me it is due to virus outbreak. My Osaka friend told me what Zenmarket try to accuse is not true about limitation by government .I think they're cheating.
renm5
January 5th, 2020

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zenmarket.jp staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenmarket.jp?

Have a question about Zenmarket.jp?