Zalando UK

Zalando UK has a consumer rating of 3.64 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zalando UK also ranks 54th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with Zalando UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zalando UK?

“Very Good”

Andrew W.
2/4/19

Very good Quick and brand new and always happy with everything i buy from there.I Recommend it to every one :)

“AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST”

Paulina Z.
6/14/20

Appalling company. They received returned item but have not returned the money. For me that's theft! I have been e-mailing them since 27/05/20 (today is 14/06/20) and have not even received an acknowledgement. I sent them 8 e-mails and nothing. I have also copied in CEOs: Rubin Ritter, Robert Gentz, David Schneider and NOTHING. They are all thieves and the fact that the CEOs can't care less about their customers says everything you need to know about the culture in this company. DO NOT BUY ON ZALANDO!

andreww390
February 4th, 2019
paulinaz5
June 14th, 2020
DO NOT BUY ON ZALANDO!
alexs348
May 24th, 2016
good customer service, don't like the website design too much
sandroa21
December 5th, 2019
Despite being a regular/loyal client of them Zalando simply refuses to refund my order. They sent me huge sizing, noted return pickup already 4 times, no one is appearing. I am not in a position to go and drop the parcel, since had to sent it to my cousin in UK (They accept UK returns only what a surprise :) ) who is a student and nearest drop off point is far far away from him. Hermes courier did not appear 4 times and they simply do not care, doing everything to prevent the refund.
I will contact my bank and apply for a chargeback. That is the only option they left me

Despite that, their customer service guys are terrible, rude and not client friendly.
Great way to treat a loyal customer guys!
sunt2
October 1st, 2015
Zalando web stores are all over the world I think, all my orders from them was handled on time, delivery was on time and payment went through without a problem. Returning an item with their country specific postal choices was also easy, they exchanged it to right size without a problem or delay.
I just wished they had more selection of ''less expensive'' items, not so much just brands that add to the price.

Tip for consumers: Enjoy!

amys182
September 5th, 2016
Someone made an order using my email address with this company and the customer service department is both impossible to get in touch with not to mention disregarding of my concerns on a possible identity theft and possible compromising of my credit card information. This is NOT a secure or responsible site and service... if you care about the privacy of your information and security of your financial accounts.
kajsan1
May 14th, 2019
They have so much different clothing styles for a great price. They dont overprize their items and its a great quality. Fast shipping and Good service.
serenak7
December 5th, 2017
I never had a problem with Zalando. They always send your orders very quickly. I always get all my orders within a week of ordering
hannahi
December 2nd, 2015
Zalando is great for online clothes shopping. Great choice, easy to use website, good quality products and very easy returns. Used many times, never disappointed and always received within a few working days.
izharulh
August 15th, 2016
Fantastic product and delivery was very quick.
emmah60
July 4th, 2016
My son is very happy with his new trainers

Questions? Get answers from the Zalando UK staff and other customers.

Shop the latest fashion & shoes online | Free UK Delivery & Returns on ALL orders | Over 1500 Brands ??? new products every day!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalando UK?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about Zalando UK?