Review of Yodel.co.uk

Tel: 0844 453 7443
loginname=selfservice@yodel.co.uk

ericb261
1/31/19

Amazing delivery service friendly driver.
And received delivery on time too .

mahmoonat
1/26/19

Never used their service before , my parcel was coming. They don't give you any time slots about your delivery time . You need to wait for whole day and after all day waiting you will see online tracking that can't deliver your parcel because driver can't locate your property. Excellent and I was checking online tracking number that might be my number now but no , they don't even update you . You need to contact them. So very disappointed

simeong12
1/4/19

Booked delivery with yodel through Parcel2go (also terrible). They picked up my parcel and then issued an e-mail saying it hadn't been picked up, as i hadn't been there at the pick up i immediately re-booked another as directed. Found out that it had been taken and contacted them to see where it was as it hadn't been delivered. They wouldn't talk to me as they said it was booked through another company , even though they now had my parcel. When parcel2go spoke to them they said they had to re-book a pick-up , already picked up! Nice little scam they've got going, my parcel has been stolen and i'll be reporting a theft with cctv footage of the pick-up. Dishonest cowboys!

tonim91
7/21/18

Never again with Yodeldirect.
I used them to send three large parcels: 63 cm x 41 cm x 34 cm - 19 kg - 56 cm x 38 cm x 23 cm - 15 kg and 32 cm x 32 cm x 32 cm - 9 kg. Well... they lost all of them. After a month of trying to understand what was going on through the customer service (the chat on their site) I had six different versions, from the parcels are on their way (Where?), to they have been given to ASENDIA, to confirming they were in the country of destination (but not delivered yet) and today they actually said that the parcels had been delivered. This is outrageous. The customer service is the only way to contact them and when they dont want to answer legitimate questions of clarifications they just disconnect you. Totally unhelpful and rude. They obviously dont understand the meaning that one trusts them, pays them for a service (and they are not cheap) and their lack of professionalism has a devastating impact on peoples life. They come with a standard of phrase of apologies which copy and paste (Im sure many many times for the disappointed customers). Occasionally their social media team appear with an announcement and then they confirm that they can't do anything.These are not decent trading standards.
Stay away from this company for your own good.

joshuah76
12/21/17

YODEL
Connected With
Live Support
SHANDRE
30:38
Welcome to Yodel Online. In order to identify you, can I please have the full name, first line of address and postcode on your parcel please? I would also like your parcel number if you have it please? Thank you.
You have now been transferred to Shandre
JD0002256681841134
joshua hobson
1 pike law raod
hd7 4nl
Delivered
Nobody seems to be able to tell me very much about my parcel
Delivered
It was wrongly delivered. Promised again today it would be collected and re-delivered
hello?
Delivered
Thank you for confirming this information, allow me a few minutes to have a look, please.
Thank you for your patience but as I can see the parcel was delivered and it says JOSH signed for it.
well i was told over the phone it was signed by someone with a D and Y in there name
Delivered
and i wouldn't be wasting my time on here if i had received it
Delivered
I checked with my neighbours and they have not received it
Delivered
Thank you for your patience Joshua ,I do see a ticket was raised to the depot to conduct a driver's interview but the depot cannot get hold of him they will try again ,please give it some time as the timescale is 24 hours for feedback.I do apologise about the inconvenience.
Well it has been 48hours since I raised a ticket. And I was told the driver had been informed to collect from wrong address and re-deliver. I even gave my phone number, so the driver could contact me, to tell me where he wrongly delivered it too.
Delivered
Something very dodgy about this service
Delivered
This is the last message from the depot, "Note Morning I have tried to call the driver no answer left voice message to call the office Thanks Geraldine

yodel\geraldene.jones - Thursday 21-DEC-2017 07:44 (8 hours ago) "
You wouldn't expect him not to reply to the depots call unless he had something to hide or avoid
you can see my concern
Delivered
I am recording all phone calls and online chats. So i can forward to my supplier and for feedback for other customers
Delivered
Hope this is cleared up soon

alh81
4/7/17

its bad - no notification through teh door until the final attempt (so it was not possible to arrange a possible time for delivery) then refusal to deliver again. Have been forced to buy through another company and pray that they don't use yodel

jozefk
3/15/17

Almost every time my parcel is delivered by Yodel there is a problem. Their couriers usually do not attempt to deliver the parcels .they do not leave the cards and have the phones off.
I have been ordering the same product for 3 weeks since the courier does not come and he just that lies nobody was at home then immediately sends the package to the sender. I do not even have a chance for redelivery.
Today I waited for the 3rd time for the courier watching the driveway in front of my house. The courier did not come and lied that he could not deliver the parcel because nobody was home. No card. no bell and his phone is off.
This is the worst company in the world. No company so ignores their customers as yodel does. This useless company should be judicious liquidated!.

Tip for consumers: BE AWARE OF yodel !!!

shaunad2
11/15/16

On tracking my order online, they said it had been "delivered through my letterbox on 'X' day at 'X' time". However, I never received it. It was not in my letterbox. After making several attempts to chat online with their customer service team, I gave up as they were always "busy"! I finally received a response via Twitter telling me that they could not locate it because it said that it had been delivered and there was nothing they could do. On another occasion, my delivery was thrown on top of the communal letterboxes in my building without any care given for anyone to see and steal. Very unprofessional and disappointing. Will ensure never to use them again!

nathanw46
6/18/16

This is now the 3rd item i have paid for 48hour delivery and the 3rd time it has not ternd up dont no how they think 1 week is 48hours but this seems to be the norm for the scumbags

lenkac
4/23/16

Worst company. No way of tracking the driver, making the call. The entire day is spent waiting for a parcel that still hasn't arrived when it was meant to be delivered before 1pm. Staff can't reach their own drivers. STAY AWAY!

danutaz
2/3/16

online service and chat with yodel staff it's wasting time! I asked for redelivery to 12 pm, no way. the second time someone came at 3pm while I was working

johng267
12/24/15

First I am accused of signing for a parcel when I was on holiday. When I offered to prove I was away the story changed and they said the parcel was lost at the reading depot and not delivered now the driver is adamant he put it in my porch.
The sooner this outfit goes bust the better

Tip for consumers: Use some one else, Anyone else in fact.

stephenb94
10/19/15

Yodle tried to deliver my parcel on 3 occasions all pm which should have told them there was a problem. The final card said parcel returned to depot. On visiting the depot and waiting over one hour I was told the parcel could not be found. They took my phone number and said they would call when it was found and would deliver at a day and time to suit me. Then without notice they again tried to deliver pm when I was out. Attempts to telephone failed as you cannot get by their automated service but was told by the service no further deliveries would be made and the parcel would be returned to sender the next day. I again attended the depot when the parcel was at last found. Poor service

tomt60
8/25/15

BEWARE, Yodel drivers do not ring door bells, call cellphones or even knock. Yodel claims to have attempted to deliver my parcel three times, and I've been home every time. When I gave them a cellphone number to call (which is also on the front door), they say the driver can't call as this is "not part of their service". AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

danig6
11/1/14

Just unbelievable. I've never had a positive experience with them. If they actually turn up at all, the package will be left in the rain when it needs a signature. I now contact companies before buying to ensure it will not be through Yodel.

francesm33
3/15/14

they say they have attempted to deliver my parcel on three days in a row, saying that no one was in and a note was left, this is total crap, someone was in and no notes left. they said they tried to deliver at 12.04 today no one in note left, i was stood looking out onto my street at this time no one has been and again no note. the are the worst, laziest and most untruthful delivery company ever. My advice STAY CLEAR and NEVER use them.

rt26
1/28/14

I ordered a dslr camera 2 months ago. Yodel was supposed to deliver it.
But I have never got my parcel. Or even a card.
Yodel investigated the case. The gps details shows another address and they do not have signature. So it is no proof to the delivery.
But their website still states that the package was delivered.
The seller ignores me and paypal does not give me refund because the seller has proof of the postage. (tracking number)
So basically Yodel stole 400 pounds from me and I cannot do anything about it.

Questions? Get answers from the Yodel.co.uk staff and other customers.

Yodel.co.uk?