US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

elinav
1/17/17

Full of so pretty clothing, made me happy since 2015. I definitely recommend this to those who want to look amazing. It has cute, elegant and sporty fashion, and even wedding dresses for a reasonable price.

jercedesm
1/13/17

pretty good prices, i like that shipping is free so i don't have to worry about it at the end since it's international. very customer service oriented and user friendly.

charonek
1/13/17

I love that website because I can purchase all Asia brand I love, but I remove 1 star because I've to wait 1 month to receive what I bought.

pannyk
1/12/17

I live in Europe. But i'm a fan of Korean and Japanese cosmetic brand. This website I found 3 years ago. And they have almost every popular Korean and Japanese brand and when I placed the order never need to worry about quality of the products.

anyarats
1/12/17

Everything is very nice for me such as varieties of products, free shipping service, affordable price and free tax.

frederikkep
1/11/17

If you're in a hurry don't shop here. However, I love their stuff, and they always deliver, even if it takes a while <3

Tip for consumers: Always check the reviews first, at least with clothes, there are a few scammers in the clothes section.

asiaj3
1/9/17

good items and good quality. always on time and will be ordering more from there. I do wish they can restock items often. really wanted a sweater that been out of stock for two months :( other than that. very very good shop and great for the buck

tayp2
1/9/17

I hv placed an order today 9.1.17 Mon but estimated shipping date were fall on 1 month later which is 8.2.17. I will no longer introduce to my friends this website. Thank you.

tatumj1
1/8/17

I came across this website and loved so many shoes and planned on buying multiples. I read reviews and did my research on the site and it seemed legit for the most part. I decided on a pair I knew I would love and would get a lot of wear out of. I waited a month for the package which was understandable coming from over seas. But when it arrived and I opened the box I was completely disappointed. The faux leather felt extremely cheap, the binding on the sole was noticeably uneven and after wearing them for one day the sole had separated from the shoe itself. Needless to say I did not make another purchase.

magusp
1/8/17

If you're agree with waiting 4-6 weeks is fine, the bad thing is that you can't get a tracking number at least that you choose the Express which is more expensive. The articles are in great conditions as always as you check the complete information and the seller.

khdijah
1/6/17

I love yes style a lot and I am now category Golden and very happy I got a lot of discount and shipping Excellent and fast

uhhhn
1/5/17

You'll get what you paid for, but if you just buy the items that have the most reviews, you'll get things that are great quality for great price.
Besides that, shipping is A-okay. I made an order and it hadn't arrived for a month so I contacted them through email, and they made sure that I had gotten the package, which I did. Unlike Forever 21, where they failed to do that.

joyh19
1/4/17

the shipping time listed on the product info is misleading. when it said the product will be shipped within 24 hours by express, I assumed it will arrive in 2-4 days. However, it isn't. It will take 3 weeks to arrive. the 24-hour does not include the item transit from vendor to your shipping facility, and the timing it needs to ship to the customers. I have to delete all the items from the shipping cart 6 items, except one and ship that internationally.

Tip for consumers: click on the round orange button to check on the actual arrival time of your product.

mmk2
1/4/17

Hi , I feel secure way of billng is needed. I am first time user of this site. I had bad expirience earlier with international shipping. I hope this is not the case here.

I will write a review one again when I recieve the product.

aisanc
1/2/17

4 years ago I would give them 1 star, but today they totally deserve the 5 stars. Now refund are easiest, shipping method is better too and payment method is safer now too.
the quality of the clothes is better than ebay

silvias15
1/2/17

The regular prices are not that good most of the time, but when there are discounts and coupons to use it's quite convenient.
Yesstyle is also very organized and precise about its work, like that one time i ordered a very popular item; they emailed me about ten days later saying they didn't know when the item could be aviable again because of high demand and told me i could either wait or have a refund. I asked for a refund and three days later i had my money back, along with a 5 dollar coupon.
By from Italy.

vabt
1/1/17

Amazing quality of choices in korean products and makeup! I would definitely do a review on this website! Please sponsor me too! <3

yasemina1
1/1/17

Really like the clothes and beauty products! everything i cant find here in my own country and very cheap aswel!

maicam
12/30/16

YesStyle has great formatting for an online shopping experience- I feel assured that I'll like my clothes even if I can't handle them in person before the purchase:)

chokeyd
12/28/16

when first time i order things from yesstyle, i was bit in nervous and scare whether this apps is true or scam because i see so many people bad comments but its not scam and i am very please with their service, they are very quick to do process in responding my email, return process and refund too in yesstyle credit.
one of my item happen to be unavailable and for that they refund my amount in my bank account directly, i feel their service is excellent and honest. thank you yesstyle and i love shopping your site

stephaniep79
12/28/16

Since i discover this page, i´m realy happy to buy and make my bussiness ;) They alway give gift, discount, cupon!!!

shuwenw
12/25/16

The website is great but a bunch of cute clothing, accessories, and etc. The ordering process was very smooth and clear but one thing I have to say about YesStyle is that their things are little pricey. Other than that, it's great!

paular42
12/23/16

I was afraid of shopping online but this was really easy. It took me about 2mins to make my order and right after it was accepted, an email was sent to me. Really efficient online service. I'm waiting for my order now. :)

salmaa13
12/22/16

Second time that I ship with them, didnt have particular problems and got all items.
Good price and fast for an asian website :)

tessav3
12/18/16

The price/quality is really good, I used this site few times and I was never disappointed!

32 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rajp27
raj p.
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Raj,

Each product has specific product measurements such as shoulder, waist and hip (in cm) etc. provided on the Product Details page.

You may also refer to the Female Clothing Size Conversion Chart, which includes the UK sizes, you can access through the direct link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women-size/help/section.html/hsi.795.

As the size chart only serves as a guide, we suggest to always refer to the actual product measurements stated on each product page.

Regards,
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Meena,

We accept various payment methods including major credit cards, Paypal.. If you are using a debit card, we would suggest you to make the payment via Paypal as some debit card may not work due to our payment processor.

For more about payment, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.857

For more about online safety and security tips, please refer to http://www.yesstyle.com/en/online-safety-and-security-tips/help/section.html/hsi.1365
Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,