Review of YesStyle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rubym43
4/25/17

From applicable coupons to discounts, this online shop is very easy to navigate. I recommend this as a good start shopping online experience.

annettel25
4/23/17

I purchased twice so far. First time the order tracking update and shipping is kinda slow, and the quality of the clothes were fine.. But the second purchased experience were better than the first time, and the bag I ordered the second time was great! Satisfied with it!!
The quality of the merchandises sometimes depend...because some of the photos can't be trust. So i will suggest you reference all the reviews of the merchandise before you place an order.:)

kellyl114
4/22/17

I've ordered clothing and beauty products from this website, some items are as shown in the pictures, but some are disappointing. So far, I would still order from the website. As long as I read the reviews thoroughly and be careful with the measurements, I still expect to get fair quality of the items from the suppliers.

milac3
4/22/17

Your Selection are wide range and updated in style and trends,
Your Gallery are very precise with the design details and texture,
You help sending gifts online very convenient for international recipient,
Shopping experience here is simply awesome! =)

azelync
4/21/17

Hi., been ordering lots of stuffs from this website and it was amazing. The pictures shown on the site is the same in actual. I would recommend this to my friends.

Keep up the good work.

anonymousm7
4/18/17

Affordable prices, many things to choose from small and cute to bigger and elegant. The loading on this website needs to be upgrade so it can be a lot faster and they need to give more details for all clothes, such as material of the clothes.
Overall, I love their prices and products.

chryssian
4/18/17

I returned a couple items since the material was so poor no one could wear them. It's been almost a month and I still haven't received the refund in the form of YesStyle credit.

Customer service said I sent in less item than mentioned in the RMA Number and I should confirm which items I actually sent. I'm sure I sent in ALL items that I listed in the return page. They asked me to confirm items in my return package that I no longer see. Items that are now sit in their inventory. How in hell am I suppose to do that? They think I have magical power. They're the ones who supposed to tell me what items they received and then I can confirm! Now they won't even return my email and won't give me refund. It's been more than 1 week and they still hasn't returned my email. MAYBE THIS WILL GET THEM TO REPLY.

aubreyh24
4/17/17

I have finally found a site that sells the kind of clothing I love AND what I have bought so far has been absolutely perfect. The quality is also really great, and it's very afforadabble.I am very happy.

annay21
4/16/17

I'm from Ukraine, and most sites don't ship to my country. YesStyle offers great products and ships them to me. I'm so glad I found this site.

walaag
4/16/17

one of the most wonderful sites for shopping. very easy and very fast, just perfect. I have been buying from YesStyle since long time ago. I recommend everyone to try it

harriets9
4/15/17

I had my reservations about ordering from abroad but thought I'd place one order through Paypal and see what happened.

I ordered 4 items from one of their represented brands called Chuu to be shipped to the UK.
Because of the basket total I was entitled to free express delivery which was an added bonus (standard delivery is free over £30 which I think is also pretty reasonable).
After placing the order I noticed that some of the items were "awaiting stock". Concerned that I could be waiting on my order for a long time I decided to email customer services and see if they could give me an estimate on how much longer it could take whilst waiting for my out of stock items.
They replied within a couple of days and were very communicative, and as it turned out it only took an extra day or two for them to get my out of stock items.
My order then arrived on exactly the date expected based on the delivery estimate.
All items were as pictured on the website and I was very pleased with the quality and look.

Pros:
*They accept Paypal which gives your order a certain amount of protection, which fortunately I didn't need but it's good for the peace of mind.
*Customers can review the items and brands from whom the items come from so you feel like you're not ordering completely blind.
*Their customer service was straightforward to contact, and I received a response within a timely fashion.
*You can track your order easily from your account on the website and order updates are sent via email to keep you in the loop.

Cons:
*I haven't attempted to return any items and so I can't comment on how efficient their refund process is.
*Their sizing is based on the Asian market and as such can be risky to order from their "one size fits all" setup for a European sized individual. However, everything I ordered was true to the pictured size upon arrival.

Tip for consumers: Remember that the sizing is smaller than the average European and American markets.

anav24
4/15/17

I found that buy in Yes Style is so easy. Beautiful items, different style for this part of the world (Canada).

carolc118
4/14/17

But website needs urgent upgrade! After entering the page for one particular item abd click 'return' or 'back arrow' to the previous browsing page, it just fails to get back to your last page but always land randomly on a few pages back, which is so lame and super low tech. This definitely discourages surfers to shop as it is such a bore & a waste of time having to scroll down a few pages in order to reach the last page you have just browsed.
In this age of time, almost all online shopping websites are much more sophisticated, efficient and user-friendly. YesStyle MUST rectify this IT deficiency in order to stay competitive.

janiner8
4/13/17

I ordered a hair care product and no where did it say during checkout that it was backordered or would take a week to ship out. I only found out when I realized my order wasn't moving and emailed them. I'll stick to Strawberrynet from now on.

mariumr
4/13/17

The website is great to find and buy all the popular Korean skincare products YouTubers are bragging about. The only downside is the time it takes for things to arrive in the UK. Other than that, it's a great place to buy products and when they say they have a sale, they really do have one. Seriously things are seriously cheap when they have sales.

carmenm46
4/12/17

I am a customer for a little while and I like their styles and price. Always find something different.

micao
4/11/17

First of all, takes forever to load pages, I guess due to huge files with cluttered photos, photos can not magnify photos to see the details and photos are so irrelevant to product being advertise, too many zoomed out poses ( like the model is doing a photo shoot on a blog instead of the emphasis on the item ) and not enough close up. Not enough descriptions of item. Material or fabric composition is unclear or misleading. Takes too long tp delete items and hard to narrow down search and refine selection. Payment process is frustrating as well. over all a very unpleasant experience.

sapire
4/11/17

It is my first time shopping in Yesstyle. The website is very convenient to shop in and include a huge variety of great items. The shopping deals are very good - a lot of discounts and deals. I love it!

rohang8
4/10/17

Well since most of the review are from girls for girl products, here one for boys. I have recently been using this website ad buying in bulks rather than separately. I have brought mainly jackets and hoodies from them and i must say the clothes match perfectly from the one in pictures and are a high quality. However you do have to look at the ratings and reviews for the providers of the clothes.There are some cases like i brought a denim jacket from one of the popular brands and was skeptical cause there was no reviews for the jacket but i am pleased with it as it was of a high quality. Recently i have went back and brought more clothes and am currently waiting for the availability of the products. The only downsize of this is the availability of the clothes which takes almost 2-3 weeks but overall its worth it. Oh and furthermore, the boys beauty products kinda lack so just buy from the girls section (i brought the black mask from my scheming as it is really popular). For sizing its best to measure but this might help: I am 5'8.5 and i wear a Medium in UK clothes (most of them but some clothes differ but this is rare) and i ordered my items in Large ad they fit me perfectly.

Tip for consumers: not a tip but more of a information:
the availability of products ca take long but once all items are confirmed it does ship to your address pretty quickly. In addition i didn't pay any tax. From UK

njooda
4/10/17

size not stander at all, i order for L but its look like small , and replacement method bad , i didnt like it,

the product quality was fine

pamelal54
4/9/17

The registration form design was unnecessarily complicated and the process from page to page was unclear. As a new customer I was offered a 10% discount code when I registered and then when I got to checkout I was told I couldn't use it because my order was under some cash limit. This wasn't said when it was offered. This was a crap customer experience.

indiak
4/8/17

I was highly satisfied with my order at YesStyle, everything i ordered arrived and in good quality... however the estimated arrival time took way longer than expected which is a flaw and the only flaw in the order.

hectort16
4/6/17

This is an awesome site. I'm really satisfied with them. I suggest all buying with tem (everything you need about fashion).

jacksont16
4/6/17

I strongly recommend this website to anyone. They have tons of cute and affordable clothes. Free shipping over $35 too. Yes sometimes they miss this or that, but their customer services are so helpful and friendly as well. They once placed two wrong items on my order, but when I request a return, they told that I don't have to return those (b/c it was their fault) and they would deliver the right ones within weeks, and they did!!!!
The customer service is the best. You can literally ask for anything.
One thing to remind is to READ their return policy CAREFULLY before blaming them.
Excellent website, extremely helpful customer services!!!!

jennyf41
4/4/17

My credit card got fraudulent charges right after I bought some things from this website. I would not recommend anyone to use this website.

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rahmao
Rahma O.
1 week, 1 day ago
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Rahma,

Thank you for your question.

Each product has specific product measurements such as shoulder, waist and hip (in cm) etc. provided on the Product Details page.

You may also refer to the Female Clothing Size Conversion Chart, which includes the UK sizes, you can access through the direct link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women-size/help/section.html/hsi.795.

As the size chart only serves as a guide, we suggest to always refer to the actual product measurements stated on each product page.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Monica,

Thank you for your comment.

Regards,