Review of YesStyle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

americac
3/18/17

I used to not like YesStyle's website because it seemed a bit sketchy and the format was not to my liking. However, now that they have a more user-friendly format to their site, I have a easier time searching through clothing options.

anad36
3/14/17

I must say that i order a lot online and yesstyle is the only online story with awesome stuff, prices and good quallty good. The good come on time and a relly good quallty.I will continue to buy by yesstyle.

ering40
3/12/17

I love this online shop because it offers the best deals and shipping prices for my Korean beauty product needs!

lisad203
3/11/17

YESSTYLE is my go to for online shopping. The selection is vast, with women's and men's fashion, beauty products, as well as shoes, accessories, and home products. Prices are lower than other sites to begin with and they are always running sales. It is very easy to gain "style bucks" which upgrades your account to give even greater discounts and extra coupons! Quality of products is usually good, but when I received something that wasn't as expected, returning was relatively painless!
The only real struggle is the shipping time - shipping is free with orders over $35 so I've never paid shipping, but because the items are coming from Asia it takes quite a long time for them to arrive. However, with the money I save and the number of products available, I am certainly willing to wait!

annap82
3/11/17

I loved how clear everything was. Liked the fact that I could pay with PayPal. Was happy to receive a discount as a first time user. The only upsetting thing is that in order to read negative or law rate reviews I had to srcroll alot nd those are most valuable for me. I wish I could click on the rating (e.g. 1 star or 2 stars) and read those immideately and not waste time onscrolling down 200 posititve reviewswhich are all the same. I hope you improve it!

ell2678
3/10/17

This site hosts all kind of products from brands all over asia, mainly chinese korean japanese and taiwanese.
I have already placed multiple orders and am overall quite pleased.
They take quite long to arrive, but that's normal for the region of the world they come from.
As for the products themselves, most are excellent, but for most it is very advisable to rely on comments/ratings, and body measurements! Sizes don't mean anything, just check body measurements.
The prices are for european standards quite good, there are very low prices but also quite high prices. Depends on the products you chose.
They have quite a large range of asian beauty products, often with great discounts. They have great discount actions regularly one may add.
Would personally recommend this site to anyone looking for asian clothing in a more trustworthy environment than aliexpress.

rhodaa
3/9/17

I've ordered from this site about 4 times now. From my experience every item that has been delivered to me came in good condition and was good quality, I usually order about 10 to 12 items mostly clothing but I have ordered sunglasses, glasses and jewelry.

bt53
3/7/17

But then would some of my most favourable items of clothing in my closet be so special anymore? I have finally found a website that caters for all gurus of style and the best thing about this website is that a piece isn't the price of a Gucci belt. I don't think I will tell too many people about this.

jaket36
3/6/17

really this site i will never use it for the next 100years bc this site sucks so much........................................

chantelg2
3/2/17

Lots of items on sale, the clothes look really nice but just have to be careful with size. Make sure you get the right measurements. Love the website.

vivig
3/1/17

Great selection with competitive prices. I like shopping at YesStyle because they always have so many great clothing and beauty items.

morganv8
3/1/17

I've ordered from Yesstyle multiple times and have had a great experience every time. The site is easy to navigate and searching is easy.

susanj111
3/1/17

It's easy to pay with debit card. Maybe they need to put more indications in their products. Let's see how fast is the shippment. See ya in a month.

meic4
3/1/17

It has many different styles and includes reviews on products. This makes it very helpful to customers like myself. It is a wonderful website if you're thinking of making some purchases in Japanese or korean products. Don't forget to check on their instagram page for their daily free product code (first 100 are free).

helenz12
3/1/17

I love your clothing line its so bombing. Especially i Love korean fashion line when I see most of it I want it all. And it is more cheaper than American clothes.

liettep
2/26/17

On first sight products seem not to be to expensive - nice to have access to a large range of Japanese and Korean products

lhasac
2/26/17

I am looking for a very specific style of coat and YesStyle had the colors and variety that gave me good choices.

patriciac163
2/24/17

Great website. Great service. I used to live in Japan and Korea, so this is great to find items I like in one and only website, and which can be shipped to France where I am currently based.

cg86
2/23/17

Very easy to use your website to order, but a tad difficult to find out what the clothing is made of and the sizing section.

maramh
2/22/17

i've been a long time customer and everytime i come i buy all that i might/not need
it's a beautiful classy website . i recommended it to everyone i know that loves to shop online. KEEP IT UP

sophias22
2/20/17

Yesstyle is one of the most popular shopping sites, and I have ordered products from them, the results were highly satisfying. My orders were shipped fast and the quality is great! However, I did some price comparison and was disappointed. Yesstyle carries Korean brand like Stylenanda, Chuu and many more. What was shocking is, I found MANY items on the actually brand website to be much more cheaper. For instance, this Chuu sweater was tagged at 55 dollars on their own website, but Yesstyle is selling it for 75... That is a 20 dollar mark up... I could have just gone to the brand website and bought my stuff there instead. Advice is, if you see something on Yesstyle you really like, look up the brand on google first and see if you can get it cheaper on their own websites.

emilyf34
2/16/17

Yesstyle is super easy to use and navigate around the site. I love using korean products as I recently started to explore them and the importance of specific ingredients to the skin. Free shipping after £30 worldwide is so convenient as I live in the UK. Yesstyle has all my favourite products and I'm excited to look into other areas such as clothing and accessories.

judithk12
2/14/17

I really like shopping on your site. Lots of choices and product details are very clear, pictures are really helpful. It was easy to make a decision.

joannav6
2/14/17

I like the style here. It is very cute. I just think it could have been better if yesstyle can put down whether the material is stretchable or not or slightly stretchable or highly stretchable. That would be more helpful to the customers.

johns1614
2/12/17

Ordered a jacket for a reasonable price and delivery was quick although I wished their shipping costs was not so expensive. Their shipping costs was almost a deal breaker for me but the jacket was too good so I had to get it. Just make sure whatever item you buy, that it is in-stock and that there's a notice the item can be shipping within 24 hrs. The delivery for these items will be shipped quickly.

Tip for consumers: Look around for coupon codes. Clothing online retailers like YesStyle usually have many coupon codes.

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Jae,

Thank you for your comment.

When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access.

If you have any doubt regarding the safety of web links, please kindly forward the original link with the attachments to service-reply@yesstyle.com. Our team will follow up with your case. Thank you.

Regards,