Review of YesStyle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

elonab
5/29/17

Good website with good selection, reliable service. Reliable reviews on materials on the website. Good prices.

jackl138
5/29/17

Easy to shop and great merchandize..simple styles and new items...will keep visiting this website...

bridgettd
5/29/17

Ordered a women's blouse. Item received was of great quality. Shipping was very prompt. Will refer others to their site.

zoez7
5/28/17

I've bought a backpack on it. They quality is super good! The goods are normally cheaper than the actual stores but the quality is the same!

erics225
5/28/17

I ordered from them and never received any merchandise and no communications on the delay. In fact, they don't even respond to email inquiries asking about shipment status. I paid for expedited processing with 3-5 day delivery time. I was charged before the order was shipped and there was no definite ship date. I feel that if they cannot promise 3-5 days of delivery time, they should give an opton to cancel. But they did not do that and refused my order cancel request. That is not fair to the customer.

hazeld9
5/28/17

They have the best products and very affordable prices. I would refer this to all of my friends and to all the people out there. This is a must try online shopping and you will never regret it.

sophiey5
5/28/17

Yesstyle carries a lot of cute clothing and cosmetic items that you don't get at your local stores. Almost every item is discounted and you get perks for being a member with them, leading to even more discounts and promotions! I would recommend this site to buyers. You can get a lot with less. It's basically a forever21 on steroids. Also a great tip is to look at the product and their descriptions very closely before considering to purchase.

emilyk51
5/28/17

Everything I have bought from yesstyle so far has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this site :)

mikaeled
5/28/17

I love YesStyle for the variety, the quality and the originality of their products (none of them are sold in my part of the world). The products are also accurately described with usually many pictures provided. Their service is quick and always helpful. They take responsibility for whatever mistake they might have made regarding the available merchandise. Totally recommend it.

amyw164
5/28/17

I love their service and response time. I was very hesitant about ordering online items but Yesstyle has proven me wrong.Thank you and love your products.

reenam5
5/28/17

Yesstyle is my all time fav online store.. I can always rely on this site to buy any kind of stuffs, be it clothes or makeup.. I guess I'll be a long time costumer

dilarak
5/28/17

You can find a lot of different variations of clothing at Yesstyle! It is mostly Asian fashion but if you're looking at Asian fashion you should definitely check out Yesstyle!
I am simply in love with the products they offer, yu have so many things to choose from and besides this, the shipping costs are free if you have an order od 34,- euro!
Within Yesstyle you have lots of different brands, you have different price variations, and for each price section, you get quality! The cheapest brand has even the best quality compared to European stores!

trixiem3
5/28/17

I love the fashion styles in this website. There are so many to choose from. I am petite and their small sizes fit me perfectly.

leew78
5/28/17

LOOK JUST LIKE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

ninag17
5/28/17

I love to browse at YesStyle and find good deals. This website is a must! From women and men's clothing to beauty products and homeware items. L-O-V-E!

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the SIZE of the clothing! Western folks might be a XL size (trust me).

amala29
5/28/17

i like the prices of product it's not expensive. i'm so excited to see my order.
i'm waiting my order to come now

babsys
5/28/17

I place bigger orders every once in a while and was never dissapointed with the customer service nor with the products themselves. The shipping takes a while because not all items are always on stock, but the wait is worthwhile. Can only recommend :)

eefe
5/28/17

the clothing style in asia is so much better than in europe i love this site so much i cant thank yall enough for this!! ive ordered here before and all i can stay i wear the things that i bought A LOT!!

anamariav2
5/28/17

My every order come in time,the things are good quality and good prices.

Nice to shopping here . :)

anneangelines
5/28/17

J'ai trouvé ce site grâce à une amie, et je le trouve formidable, ou peut trouver tous ce qu'on veut dessus. Et surtout les produits sont des bonne qualité. Je recommande ce site, et j'ai déjà partagé sur mon Facebook.

genov7
5/28/17

I placed my first order at the moment of writing.

The site is fairly easy to navigate.

There are a lot of products that I wanted that it was soooo difficult to trim down before my final purchase.

I can't wait for my orders to arrive.

fayef5
5/28/17

I just placed my first order and so far I had a great experience with shopping on YESSTYLE. What's great about it is that they provide the measurement of each clothing rather than having the sizing chart which is typically not as accurate. I feel more confident with picking the right size with specific measurement of clothing. I'm looking forward shopping some more in the future! I rated four stars for now since I just ordered and haven't receive the order yet.

kristyy7
5/28/17

Of course anytime you shop online, you should be careful to make sure you get what you're paying for. With YesStyle, you will be satisfied as long as you check the measurements for the sizes, read reviews properly and examine clothing materials closely.

I love buying clothes on YesStyle because I'm a little shorter and smaller. I also like getting Asian cosmetics from them that are difficult to find elsewhere.

deukiez
5/28/17

Yesstlye is my absolutely favourite site to buy all my skincare off. I was first introduced to Yesstyle in 2016. It's fast shipping and also has your quality Asian brands! I love shopping off here because it's much cheaper than buying it off a "branded" website. Definitely recommend

maddiep5
5/28/17

I have ordered so many clothes from Yesstyle for years. As someone in the U.S., my clothes from here are always unique and yield many compliments! I do recommend!!!

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 12/2/15
on 4/25/15
6 days, 16 hours ago
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

14 Photos for YesStyle