US Government’s NSF

8/27/16

easy clear

marilynm46
8/26/16

j'aime les articles, le site web qui est très bien fait, facile d'accès. La rapidité de la commande et le système de retour des articles s'il y a besoin. je suis conquise.

sashad11
8/21/16

Ive bought many things from yesstyle and haven't been let down once, reviews are great to go on by if you're unsure of buying a product and free shipping over $50 with tracking makes the deal better. Also the rewards cards they do is amazing too since now i get 10% off every product - even if all ready discounted. Only thing to look out for is to see if the product is in stock, as if one thing on your buying list is 14days till they receive more stock you'll be waiting for your whole order as they don't ship items separately. Still great service and company.

ravinis
8/20/16

love the site you can get neat little things for the home to use

ziada1
8/20/16

It has many choices .Nice fashion.

marik33

I am 166cm 60kg.

I am very satisfied with YesStyle. I have bought my prom dress with under 20 (in the picture), and got some of my favorite shirts from here. Many of my friends have complimented my clothing and the best thing; they were so affordable! I love how many designers write down also the measurements so that you can make sure that the clothing actually fits. They have also very good sales and free shipping when you order for example with over 34 (this amount changes sometimes). A huge plus is that besides clothing they also sell jewelry, accessories, belts, lifestyle products (stationary, gadgets, home essentials...) and they also have kids' section.

One of the downsides is that there is no 100% guarantee that the products are good quality. However, consumers are able to leave reviews and rate the designers/labels and YesStyle does have a place where you can find designers/labels that have generally good reviews and therefore quality. Also, there are so much clothes that sometimes it is a bit hard to find the style that you prefer.

I am giving YesStyle 5 stars despite the downsides because it's a great website for affordable yet good products. It is also very trustworthy. However I'd really love to be able to browse certain styles. And as a dancer; I'd L-O-V-E the dance clothing section to be improved to fit many kinds of dancers with various styles.

Tip for consumers: Make a group order with your friends to get a free shipment. ;)

anim29
8/18/16

One of the best sites i´ve come across in regards of fashion/style, website design, support service, payment method and all other options like free shipping and refunds, etc.!
Great site, do recommend!

Tip for consumers: As it is an asian site, you should probably order 1size up from what you usually wear.

tianas5
8/17/16

Always find super cute clothes for affordable prices. Occasionally get something that doesnt seem the same quality as the picture or description but its never too big of a deal and still cute regardless!

jessiec34
8/16/16

First time made a purchased on yesstyle website and they screw up with my order and never delivered to me. Now they found out the package was never delivered successfully and I need to pay for the extra shipping fee in order to get my package. There will be no refund or whatsoever. I never received or seem the package and they made the mistake and I have to pay for the extra fee to get my order. I should have listened to others reviews who wrote here when I ordered. I thought I wouldn't be the unlucky one, but I was wrong. It is insane that they made the mistake and we have to take care of it.

meaganm7
8/14/16

Ordering was easy and the items are excellent quality. Free shipping was a huge plus!

juanag2
8/10/16

The have nice clothes for good price. I buy most of my clothes on the website. They have unique clothes. And when they have sales its the best time to shop. I love the clothes so much. I definitely recommend.

princessd1
8/6/16

thank you for being so approachable..and thank you for always answering all the query i need..please keep up the good work!!!

kortniit
8/6/16

For someone who lives in New Zealand it's quite difficult to come by a site with such fast shipping to my country. YesStyle has such a fairly priced, incredibly wide selection of beauty items and every time the package arrives at my door I'm surprised by how quick it was!

austinm27
8/5/16

When checking out there were about 7 confirm screens and it redirected me a bunch which doesnt make sense. Also the paypal screen should be updated

robinc67
8/5/16

The women's section was really nice and everything was well priced, though the men's section seemed to have less selection and have higher priced items

maxinee2
8/2/16

quick and easy online ordering

diamonds5
8/2/16

I liked how everything was easy to fine

beautyb2
7/31/16

nice discounts and great deals

louisei1
7/31/16

From my personal experience I can always find good quality clothing for cheap. I am frugal, this is awesome!

yanc10
7/30/16

I enjoyed shopping with Yes-style as they have large variety of products, and lots of my favor styles. The shopping service is good especially if I found the product wrong and want to return.

However, there is still not enough style for big size, and often the size and quality came could be quit different from information and photos show on web. That's area need to improve.

yelimh
7/30/16

Fast and easy great products!

emilsej
7/29/16

Yes Style is definitely my favorite fashion page. Browsing through it is a pleasure, very easy and I love how the clothes are divided by very especific categories. It makes finding what you're looking for really easy! Order checkout is also really easy to manage and clear. The customer service is timely and responsive. And they always have that little extra like great deals, coupons, and those lovely daily free gifts ... I havent seen another page that is so attentive as them. What makes the difference for me is the quality of the clothes. True design, excellent quality and true to size
RECOMMENDED

ayek
7/28/16

I usually like shopping at yesstyle because most of the items I have bought from there is cute and exactly looks like the picture on the website. But last time shopping experience is very different. Most of the items I got doesn't look like from the picture and it looks super cheap. To return those items, it cost me about 10 bucks. I hope they can have free return in the future if the items doesn't seem like in the picture.

omarh32
7/26/16

This is the first time Im ordering something from YesStyle, i liked that the website is user friendly and you get to place your order without a problem

briannaz
7/26/16

The products are absolutely cute and stylish! I bought quite a few things, and I'll buy plenty more in the future.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
cherylf8
A: Hi Lily,

Thank you for interested in YesStyle.

We do not charge more than the order total. However, if local customs in India charges taxes, customers have to bear the charge by themselves. Usually customs fees is beyond our control and we cannot foresee such fees in advance. For more details please refer to this link http://www.yesstyle.com/en/customs-tax/help/section.html/hsi.735

Thank you.
6/28/16
Answer
cherylf8
A: Hi Ilka,

Thank you for your question.

When ordering from YesStyle, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), valued-added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related charges. Customs policies vary by country and YesStyle cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.

In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.

Regards,