Review of YesStyle

Beauty Products
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

asheenah
9/23/17

Love this site for amazing skin care and make up. Great discounts, great sales support and quick shipping.

Definitely recommend it!

hand141
9/23/17

They always have ne2, nice stuffs with good deals. You'll get all what you are looking for here and more.

krystlem4
9/23/17

I come here often for best quality and fast shipping. Love shopping here! I have no issues with placing an order, and the customer service is fantastic and they are willing to work with you. A+++

lucyw45
9/22/17

If you want cute Asian styled clothing and makeup, this is the perfect place to shop. There are also many sales and shipping is super fast!

ninah39
9/22/17

There is so much to choose from and if you already bought from a brand and like the quality, always can go there. Also the prices are great!

nguyena2
9/22/17

Good products with reasonable price. Cosmetics and clothes are recommended to buy here. Yesstyle is one of my favourite online shop

alexism64
9/22/17

Love this website, it seems to have everything that I need.") They also sell quality products at great prices.

candicec21
9/21/17

Very nice styles and the price is very reasonable! The quality of the products varies depending on the brand.

cherryn2
9/21/17

This is a really awesome website. I have been a bit obsessed with korean styles and this website has EVERYTHING

siobhanp3
9/21/17

I find the prices very reasonable for such a wide range of products. Some of the items in the home and lifestyle category are so cute and unique, as well as the clothes and accessories. I have yet to browse the website entirely and i'm sure there are still many more amazing products for me to find.
The only issue that I have found is that due to the petite nature of the women the clothes are modelled on, I find myself having to choose XL sizes even though I am quite small myself. I feel like if I wanted something baggy and loose fitting, that would be hard to find on this website.

magdalenar4
9/21/17

This site has many different brands at grat prices. Shipping fees are ok and I have never received anything that was broken. Also they have so many sales with really great deals, which makes it easy to save a whole lot of money! Was very happy till now and will happily continue using it.

christink2
9/21/17

I love how Asian products come to us a lot of stores dont do this but yestyle does,but the fabric is very low quality and a lot of the sizes come small

travish49
9/21/17

Nice fashion, good prices, and plenty of selection. The interface is fantastic. I might get addicted to this site.

lindseyg32
9/21/17

Great selection on website!!! Love and cheaper than amazon! I ordered my products that I used to get on memebox, when amazon took over memebox the prices went up like crazy! This is a great alternative and I got some sales too!

kieuh1
9/21/17

Price, quality is very nice! The shipping time and price is also nice, I don't think it takes too long.

allisont23
9/21/17

The mix in the quality and cost of products on this website ensures that there is something for everyone, on every kind of budget. The downside to this is that the sheer volume of products offered requires extensive free time to sift through and find what you are looking for.

ysabellag
9/21/17

Great service and lets you know if items are out of stock. Awesome clothing and home decor for people with simple and chic styles.

jasonn63
9/21/17

The products are good quality and the aesthetics are very focused on East Asian streetwear which is very in line with what I was looking for!

gracex
9/21/17

The site was very easy to navigate through however, many of the products seem to be missing a lot of details, for example, the materials and the dimensions. But overall, the products are all very cute and the site organized and easy to navigate through.

gabriellaw
9/20/17

This shopping website has lots of Korean and Japanese fashion and the price is reasonable. The Beauty section is also really nice, made my Korean beauty dream come true.

williamg155
9/20/17

I've been shopping with YesStyle for a year now, and I have to say they deliver quality products at low prices. As an Asian American living in the US, I rely on YesStyle to access Korean and other Asian fashion.

estherk21
9/20/17

I always use this website when I want to buy Asian clothes or beauty products. They have so many different brands from South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, etc.. This website is very trustable. The shipping is pretty fast and I never had a problem with their service. Also, you don't have to pay for the shipping if you spend more than $35. Their customer service is great! I highly recommend to use this website when looking for Asian brand clothes or beauty products.

amiraz1
9/20/17

I use this site a lot for their beauty products. Skin care products in Asia are obviously a to better than the products in my country ( The Netherlands). It's worth the wait, since i can see the differences in quality immediately.

The fashion is also great, but since i am taller than the average asian girl, it's hard to find clothes that actually fit. Luckily i'm also on the thinner side, so most of the clothes fit.Barely. I'm a size S here, but usually wear M or L when it comes to sweaters. When i buy a L sweater on this site, my arms stick out and my back is visible.

Other than that, I absolutely love love LOVE this site.

jazming1
9/20/17

i've placed two orders already and i'm quite satisfied. I've emailed them because i wanted to know some things and the replied really fast. Luckily never had any issues

thelmah10
9/20/17

I found this site when I was 17 years old and have been buying clothes, make-up, shoes etc. for 8 years.
-The website layout is incredibly easy to use and efficient.
-Customer service is ALWAYS top-notch.
-The quality of the clothes is 90% of the time good.
-Prices are fantastic.
-They update the site regularly to make it more beneficial for their customers.
-The fact they have free gifts as well is brilliant.

I also love the fact they have a blog as well :)

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews before you buy.
Measure yourself before you buy.

Helpful answer

I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.

By razzy r. on 5/19/15
Helpful answer

Hi aye c, Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 5/11/17
Helpful answer

Hi Jae, Thank you for your comment. When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. If you have any doubt regarding the safety of web links, please kindly forward the original link with the attachments to service-reply@yesstyle.com. Our team will follow up with your case. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 3/19/17
Helpful answer

Hi Danitra, Thank you for your question! You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 2/2/17
Helpful answer

Hi Anustha, We do ship to India. For more about shipping, please refer to Region IV on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732 Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 12/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Tara S, You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 10/25/16
Helpful answer

Hi Becca, Thank you for your question. We are a Hong Kong base company which offers local Canadian site for easy of payment in local currency. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 9/30/16
Helpful answer

well expect that it can take a long time for it to arrive. I never order something there when I got to buy something urgently. Well when thinking about the product quality it is as simply as this: you probably are gonna get what you pay for. Some of their clothes are expensive and I always am hesitant to buy them... but the cheap stuff are actually nice. But be aware that it can be some defects but overall the quality is pretty decent for what you can pay for them.

By Ingrid B. on 2/11/16
Helpful answer

You can message customer service... or just use your coupon on your next order.

By Ket T. on 12/2/15
Helpful answer

even i like to know whether its really delivered here in india. i love thier dresses but im having second thoughts. so anyone who have ordered from india , new delhi?

By fabiola c. on 4/25/15
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

15 Photos for YesStyle