US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

patriciac163
2/24/17

Great website. Great service. I used to live in Japan and Korea, so this is great to find items I like in one and only website, and which can be shipped to France where I am currently based.

cg86
2/23/17

Very easy to use your website to order, but a tad difficult to find out what the clothing is made of and the sizing section.

eleb1
2/22/17

Well this is my first time to order from this site. So I don't have much to say about the item as 'm just place my order. The only thing that concern if you could improve your column when the customer fill up the address and required them to change contact number I hope there is instruction or column automatically can change it manually and save it after key in new number.

In my case i unable to do it till i had to sent email to your customer service asking them to check what is the problem. So I guess maybe my account was frozen since i didn't use it after i registered (i didn't order) but I hope they will allow customer to update it by themselves especially when they want to place the order even during public holidays in their countries. I mean hope your site functioning 24 hours without restriction. Regrading products I may give review later.

maramh
2/22/17

i've been a long time customer and everytime i come i buy all that i might/not need
it's a beautiful classy website . i recommended it to everyone i know that loves to shop online. KEEP IT UP

sophias22
2/20/17

Yesstyle is one of the most popular shopping sites, and I have ordered products from them, the results were highly satisfying. My orders were shipped fast and the quality is great! However, I did some price comparison and was disappointed. Yesstyle carries Korean brand like Stylenanda, Chuu and many more. What was shocking is, I found MANY items on the actually brand website to be much more cheaper. For instance, this Chuu sweater was tagged at 55 dollars on their own website, but Yesstyle is selling it for 75... That is a 20 dollar mark up... I could have just gone to the brand website and bought my stuff there instead. Advice is, if you see something on Yesstyle you really like, look up the brand on google first and see if you can get it cheaper on their own websites.

emilyf34
2/16/17

Yesstyle is super easy to use and navigate around the site. I love using korean products as I recently started to explore them and the importance of specific ingredients to the skin. Free shipping after £30 worldwide is so convenient as I live in the UK. Yesstyle has all my favourite products and I'm excited to look into other areas such as clothing and accessories.

judithk12
2/14/17

I really like shopping on your site. Lots of choices and product details are very clear, pictures are really helpful. It was easy to make a decision.

joannav6
2/14/17

I like the style here. It is very cute. I just think it could have been better if yesstyle can put down whether the material is stretchable or not or slightly stretchable or highly stretchable. That would be more helpful to the customers.

johns1614
2/12/17

Ordered a jacket for a reasonable price and delivery was quick although I wished their shipping costs was not so expensive. Their shipping costs was almost a deal breaker for me but the jacket was too good so I had to get it. Just make sure whatever item you buy, that it is in-stock and that there's a notice the item can be shipping within 24 hrs. The delivery for these items will be shipped quickly.

Tip for consumers: Look around for coupon codes. Clothing online retailers like YesStyle usually have many coupon codes.

mariad113
2/11/17

Yesstyle is a perfect website for me. It allows me to buy good brands from my home.
The products it offers are high quality. The way to buy is very easy and the brands are very good, excelents, I would say. My experience is very positive and this is not the first time that I use this website to buy cosmetic products.

ivys24
2/9/17

it is very important to read the measurement, size and material.
it also notice the time stocks available and sending will be nearly a month.
its policy of returning.

gustavs7
2/9/17

Sometimes you have to wait 2 weeks to get you're stuff in stock. Other then that it's great you almost always get free shipping

crystalm61
2/9/17

It was very easy to change settings on the search so that i can find things in the order I wanted to see them or to narrow down the search to certain things which always makes online shopping a lot easier.

anam135
2/9/17

MUCHISIMA VARIEDAD DE ARTICULOS, BUENOS PRECIOS Y ARTÍCULOS REBAJADOS MUY A MENUDO. ESTOY ENCANTADA.

bettye30
2/6/17

I have not received my order, so I cannot rate this website on quality and accuracy. Based on customer comments, I expect to enjoy my purchases,

amyc148
2/5/17

I have bought many things from Yesstyle over the years, not once have I returned an item!
The site is huge, i could spend a day just looking and although some items are more pricey the quality is fantastic.
An example of this is a jacket i bought last year, around £150 but similar styles on the highstreet nearer to £300!! Yesstyle has a lot of offers and discounts and rewards loyal customers, I would recommend them to anyone.

tkf
2/5/17

The website is simple and organized and I love the clothes their stylish and the quality is at best.

hansier
2/3/17

Great shopping experience, very very good organised site and very much stuff to buy. Would buy from here again defeniyttelly

sb198
2/2/17

YesStyle shopping is easy and full of styles my daughter loves. I would recommend this site to other mothers of teens. I only regret not being able to use the Discover credit card.

gracep35
2/2/17

There is a great variety of products to choose from. The platform is also user friendly. The catalog is clear and products can be search easily.

heidir36
2/1/17

The products are of great quality. I have bought things of all genre (clothing, beauty, home appliance) and you get what you pay for - quality varies depending on the price, nevertheless they are well worth the money.

The post and packaging is also great. The packaging is compact and I like that because (unlike amazon) the size box is reasonable and is easy to recycle. And the post is quite fast too.

constanzaa2
1/30/17

In this page you`ll find all you need, all styles and prices. I`m from Chile and never I have had problems :D

tonyat9
1/29/17

Based on my own research before buying, the products are pretty good. Prices are great and the quality is almost always proportional to the amount of sales. Shoes seem to be low quality though, more of a "you get what you pay for."
I like that Yesstyle only ships once everything you ordered is available; saves on packaging and shipping. This being the case, it does tend to take a month or so to receive packages.
My biggest discrepancy is that orders can not be canceled once placed, regardless of how long (or recent) it has been. So if you ordered some ear cuffs like I did, make sure to get 2 or read that it is a SET---or else you'll either have to wait for your package to come and return it, or go back and pay a second shipping cost for another box because orders from the same day do not combine.

mikod
1/27/17

At first i was really skeptical and wasn't sure how i would feel about Yesstyle but after looking at the products and a few orders i absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone! The prices are fair and the products are amazing, and have amazing ingredients and the reviews were helped a lot when deciding what to purchase. I really like how it tells you how long each product takes to get sent out, i hate not knowing when things are being delivered. I really enjoy this site and will continue to shop here.

camilleh16
1/25/17

This is a great site. They sometimes makes some mistakes, but their custom service is really good. It is also very cheap, with sometimes result in bad quality. But there is also a lot of things with great quality, and I have bought there many times now.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
elenal12
Elena L.
1 day, 10 hours ago
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Elena,

YesStyle do not charge more than the order total. However, notified that any local taxes/customs incurred will not be shouldered by YesStyle. For more details,please refer to this link http://www.yesstyle.com/en/customs-tax/help/section.html/hsi.735
Thank you.

Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Cordell,

Thank you for your question.

For more details of product pictures and size, please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html

They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,