US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

leahm25

The customer service is very nice compared to other out of country companies. (in 43 reviews)

nikkih9

They also are great ith shipping & handeling and have never screwed up an order for me! (in 169 reviews)

rebam

& then the second time I ordered actual clothes so that might be why it took a bit more time to ship out. (in 117 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

omarh32
7/26/16

This is the first time Im ordering something from YesStyle, i liked that the website is user friendly and you get to place your order without a problem

briannaz
7/26/16

The products are absolutely cute and stylish! I bought quite a few things, and I'll buy plenty more in the future.

virap1
7/25/16

EXELENT SHIPPING AND QUALITY

mollyt8
7/24/16

This site is set up for international customers to easily find what they need. The conversion feature for cm to inches for each item's measurements is very much appreciated. Great site!

lindag144
7/16/16

I love this store! Especially because I'm petite; I'm happy to have found a store with a vast collection of beautiful, feminine styles that fit me perfectly!

abayas1
7/16/16

I can search for any dress/clothing of my choice and be able to find it!

benniet9
7/16/16

Great quality of product and fast shipping very happy with this company.

michellew132
7/14/16

Love this site, makes shopping in asia alot easier. Transactions are easy and looking for something unique is so much better. The only bad thing is that your loyalty card expires after a year and restarts. I've been a customer for over 7 years and trying to keep my loyalty up is difficult time to time I would look for a new site but always come back to yesstyle due to their quality.

alexm216
7/12/16

Great selection for a lot of different styles and clothing~

daisya8
7/9/16

I have loved the clothes i have gotten off YESSTYLE.com but I have had a few issues concerning the clothing material not as advertised. It's been only 3 items that this has happened to so that's great. Other than that it's good cheap fashionable clothing.

mariaa127
7/9/16

I am very satisfied with the service i have been provided so far. This is my second time ordering from this website and I highly recommended.

shelsear
7/8/16

It has so many things for everyone, that you can find exactly what you're looking for, within the right price, and quality. I love it.

isabellv1
7/7/16

High quality clothing and makeup. Really recommend this site!!
Love it!!!

autumnw2
7/6/16

User friendly website and organized very well, i've found some of my favorite clothing items in this store. Only downside is the majority of ''one fit'' clothing which makes me nervous at times, but the discounts and prices are well worth giving them a try! The measurements are extremely helpful, and the endless cute options to search through give me a lot of cute clothing ideas. If you love Asian style clothing then this is the store for you.

minh-nhatn
7/5/16

I love how everything is quite affordable and its nice to have reviews and pictures with them

michellee34
7/5/16

I love to find items on Yesstyle due to the versatility of styles and relatively relaxed return policy. The issue with YS though is, like many online stores, playing roulette and crossing fingers the item coming in the mail is true to description and a good material. I tend to return ~40-80% of my returns (this ranges from 5-20 items) due to the tackiness of the material, etc. However, the few pieces I keep, I thoroughly enjoy because they are timeless pieces, often easy to wear or upkeep. After shopping for a while, I started to uncover the reliable brands and deviate to shopping with them. Additionally, the return policy is irritating that a return only guarantees YS credit, and very very very rarely would it actually be given back as actual money. Usually I spend ~$5-8 to return items too through the USPS. Also, their perks as an elite member are quite mediocre compared to other shopping programs. They give periodic $10 off coupons, but these are only credited to purchases over $80. I've learned to break up large orders so that I get the express shipping ($99) as well as using my coupon ($10 off) on large holiday sales. It's expensive, but I often find myself more satisfied with online purchases in terms of long-term clothing when they have good material and I'm not paying 200% more at some boutiques near me.

muhammads38
7/2/16

I would highly recommend YesStyle for buying beauty products as that is the only thing I have experience with. They have a product selection you can't find anywhere else!

harshitag1
7/1/16

i ordered twice from yes style but both times i didn't get my free sample

Ask Har$#*!a about YesStyle
kiannat
7/1/16

First off, I have made two separate purchases from YesStyle so far (both about a few days apart, but the second arrived earlier). In my first order, I bought clothing items that I ended up returning for a refund. It was not worth the 3-4 week wait. The clothes were terrible quality and were NOTHING like how they were depicted. Do NOT be fooled or tempted just because the modeled item looks super cute! Luckily, the refund process was zero-hassle (just lost some money to pay return shipping). In my second order, I purchased makeup and skin care products, which I have been using with no problems whatsoever and I love them! Overall, I would continue to shop here, but ONLY for the skin care and cosmetics.

Tip for consumers: If you want your items to arrive faster, make sure to check the "availability" of the items you're buying. If even one of your items says "ships in 7-14 days" your WHOLE order will take FOREVER to arrive. If you can wait that long, then by all means go ahead. Also, it is worth it to make an account. It is much more organized, you accumulate points, and returns will be easier.

olgao5
6/30/16

If they could only have more clothes on sale or even clearance since it's what I can afford. Other than that very good website

renatas4
6/28/16

Growing up i would surf this sight for clothing inspiration and follow Nikki's clothing tips and i've finally found my style thanks to this site

litat
6/28/16

I am so happy that i found this site it has everything i need for a reasonable price

jeannineb3
6/25/16

It took me awhile to figure out the options, but once I did it was quite easy! Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for my beautiful treasures. Thank you Yesstyle! You are a breath of fresh air in this world gone mad!

pearlf12
6/21/16

Fell in love with this online store. Always going back because I know there's something there for every occasion.

shellyannb
6/18/16

the items are beautiful, I couldn't decide on which ones to get.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 month ago
Answer
cherylf8
A: Hi Ilka,

Thank you for your question.

When ordering from YesStyle, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), valued-added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related charges. Customs policies vary by country and YesStyle cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.

In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.

Regards,
YesStyle Team
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/15/16
Answer
cherylf8
A: The actual delivery time depends on Shipping Method selected and other factors. In general, the arrival date of your shipment can be determined by adding the Estimated Delivery Time to the Shipment Date of your order.

The estimated delivery time of Express Shipping is 3 to 5 working days, in this case the latest you will receive the order will be 19 working days (14 working days of shipment date plus 5 working days of delivery time).

If you would like to get your order to arrive in a shorter period of time, you may pick items that are "1-2 days" or "Ships within 24 hours" http://www.yesstyle.com/en/list.html/bcc.11143_bpt.46_bt.37_oc.9
6/15/16