Review of YesStyle

YesStyle reviews

Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

annix1
11/20/17

I love this website! It offers a variety of products from makeup to clothes to skincare. you wont be disappointed!

lyrac
11/20/17

Living in the UK makes it difficult to access oversea products but this online shop is THE BEST. Yesstyle is seriously my most favourite online shop - I order quite frequently!

It sells a HUGE range of items that include clothes, beauty products, lifestyle items - you name it! I have recommended this shop to my friends and family.
They sell loads of cute things and most of it's very cheap! I would suggest reading reviews and description before ordering but all of the products I received have been VERY GOOD! So far, I have not returned anything because I am satisfied with all my purchases.
They do daily free gifts that are very worth it as some free gifts worth up to £10!
The shipping is free if you spend over a certain amount and takes about 7-14 days but once it took me about 5 days so it may vary.

amym224
11/19/17

I live in Ireland and its really difficult to find anywhere that delivers Korean skincare at such a reasonable rate. Free shipping when you spend 30 is amazing and the variety of brands and products makes that all too easy to reach. Im so excited for all my products to arrive and to see what my free sample gift it. Seriously. All this and a free gift. Delighted.

nataliav10
11/18/17

It was a very nice experience, the products isn't expensive and they have high quality. Certainly I'm going to buy again in YesStyle.

sumang15
11/17/17

And its not all that cheap for the piece of crap you actually get. I dont know why I repeatedly bother. Maybe because they seem to offer certain fashion. But when I FINALLY get it its never met my expectations.

kamilaha1
11/16/17

A lot of my favourite pieces were purchased through yesstyle. They offer affordable products and delivery is speedy. Unfortunately, a few products have not met my expectations and had to be returned, but there havent been any issues with the returns process so far. Great customer service with fast replies from staff to queries Ive made. This is one of my go-to sites for asian fashion and products.

lorenai1
11/16/17

Me encanta la página. La forma en la que puedes ver las opiniones de las personas, las fotografías a las que puedes acceder de cada uno de los productos. Y los propios productos, son estupendos!

racheld85
11/16/17

Great array of skincare products and brands at amazing prices when compared to other sites. Sometimes its a long wait for shipping or delivery but it is always made clear at point of sale how long a product takes to ship on average. I've only ever bought skincare products though so I can't speak for their clothing and accessories, but I'd definitely recommend the site and the products I've bought from them.

sharmaines3
11/16/17

cheap and affordable korean makeup!!!!! i love so much hehehehe i always buy my korean skincare and makeup from here since i can't get it in UK and they always offer the cheapest price plus everything is authentic!

marloesb
11/16/17

But the products cannot be bought in store where i live, so the wait, although unplesant, is worth it.

kentp7
11/16/17

I am very satisfied with the products! I found what I was looking for and the website is user-friendly. I love all the styles.

cristinaw10
11/16/17

All the clothes are so cute I really like the asian style. It's the first time buying clothes online, i'm really excited

nhatb
11/16/17

Good Service and Very quick delivery....First time i buy is 5 month ago , some things it very hight price ( over price ) but some is ok price , I buy only Japan product and some time i must waitting alt for long time .....Some things i mean you need to have in your stock ...Right now i want to buy Lululun Face mask but when i see i must waitting 21 days .OOP ....i don't want any more but i think your bussiness is good..Thanks

gidss
11/16/17

great website i want to get picked which would be coool since i come on here alooot :)also koreans have such greattt style and colour contrasts.

coffeechloec
11/16/17

I've been a customer for YesStyle for almost 3 MONTHS. I love shopping at YesStyle, there are so many things that just match my aesthetic and my size.Love all the stuffs.
thanks all!

heatherc119
11/16/17

I have bought from Yesstyle 6 times now and they do not disappoint. Although shipping time is a bit long (~2 wks-3wks), I understand since it's international shipping. I have only bought beauty product from them, but everything is priced much lower than everywhere else and it's 100% legit. I'm probably never going back to Sephora.

bettyy8
11/15/17

I love this store and happy to see so many selection. I got my orders on time and were happy to see they were same as I expected.

jacksonc26
11/14/17

I've been a customer for YesStyle for almost 5 years. I love shopping at YesStyle, there are so many things that just match my aesthetic and my size (I'm a small male and it's so hard to find clothes here in the US that fit well, they're always too big or I'm shopping at places like American Eagle). My only issue is that items take 2 weeks to ship out and another 2-3 weeks to arrive sometimes, but honestly the wait is well worth it for the quality of the items you get.

lisab410
11/14/17

I love this store as it stocks a wide range of asian (predominantly Korean) skincare products, clothing as well as bits and bobs. The prices of the goods are affordable and the quality of the products are great for the price. Overall, I purchase most of my beauty essentials from Yesstyle as there is such a wide variety to chose from, reviews from other buyers guide me in which products are the best which is great.

gracieg6
11/14/17

This is my haven for korean make up & skin care products.

I know some reviews are negative but I think you just got to be wise and do some research on the items you pick.

It worked for me.

victoriat61
11/14/17

This site is wayyy too much fun to shop. I love browsing the app and playing with my wish list, and I love that I can order right from my phone. It sometimes takes a little while to fill the order but when it is filled it arrives from Asia pretty quickly. I probably order most of my essentials from this clothing company, at least once a month! I'm also that friend who is always talking about loving the company and tagging them in my Instagram mentions. Love yesstyle!!

mollyk13
11/13/17

I pretty much exclusively shop from this site. I usually only buy items that already have ratings on them. Usually in the ratings, people of all different shapes and sizes will state whether the item fit them and how good the quality is. I find that the reviews are fairly accurate. Occasionally, the shipping will take a while, but when the store is low on stock and waiting or when their stock has run out, they send you an email and automatically refund that item.

The site often has sales, which are wonderful! There is also a spot that you can save items that you liked for later. The site also provides measurements (in cm, but there's a cm to in conversion) for their different sizes, which I also find are fairly accurate.

Overall, I love, love the site. As long as you shop around within the site and do your research, you'll usually end up with decent products and adorable, unique clothes!

nicolet156
11/13/17

Some of their things are really crappy quality but you just have to make sure you look at the pictures closely and read the reviews. I rarely buy things from YesStyle that haven't been previously reviewed. Also, their pricing is all over the place. So if you want to order something (typically only an issue with beauty products as far as I've seen) you should check other retailers because YesStyle usually won't have the cheapest price.
I've never had a problem with customer service like other reviewers have mentioned and I've been shopping with YesStyle for a few years now. Maybe it has something to do with the "gold membership" or whatever but I always get quick responses by email when I've wanted to make changes to my order or return defective items.
Shipping times vary because some items are not held at the YesStyle distribution center and they have to wait to receive the items from a third party retailer before it can all be shipped to you. Each item page will tell you if it will ship with in 24 hours or if it will take 7-14 days to get the item in stock first. Aside from waiting for these items to get in stock, actual shipping times are usually much faster than quoted. I live in the United States and I've received packages 4 days after shipping from Asia.

jacquelinel35
11/13/17

I've been loving YesStyle for years, it began as a site where I got my inspiration from - since I wasn't very keen on order stuff online but after I've decided to start ordering, I haven't stopped since. I love how the site is ever changing, new stuff all the time. Updates keeps it interesting.

Why it haven't got 5/5 stars for me is the sizes. One size is rather boring. They should build up the diversity a little, cause the site is otherwise great.

tomd159
11/12/17

i ordered some things today so fingers crossed its good. i ordered clothes and some Korean makeup things

I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.

By razzy r.

Hi aye c, Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

Hi Jae, Thank you for your comment. When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. If you have any doubt regarding the safety of web links, please kindly forward the original link with the attachments to service-reply@yesstyle.com. Our team will follow up with your case. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

Hi Danitra, Thank you for your question! You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

Hi Anustha, We do ship to India. For more about shipping, please refer to Region IV on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732 Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

Hi Tara S, You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

Hi Becca, Thank you for your question. We are a Hong Kong base company which offers local Canadian site for easy of payment in local currency. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]

well expect that it can take a long time for it to arrive. I never order something there when I got to buy something urgently. Well when thinking about the product quality it is as simply as this: you probably are gonna get what you pay for. Some of their clothes are expensive and I always am hesitant to buy them... but the cheap stuff are actually nice. But be aware that it can be some defects but overall the quality is pretty decent for what you can pay for them.

By Ingrid B.

You can message customer service... or just use your coupon on your next order.

By Ket T.

even i like to know whether its really delivered here in india. i love thier dresses but im having second thoughts. so anyone who have ordered from india , new delhi?

By fabiola c.
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

17 Photos for YesStyle