Review of YesStyle

Beauty Products
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

mylesu
7/23/17

Great selection of designs for a low price. Easy to find and buy... and then you come bumping into a coupon code. Great deals. Lets see the quality when it arrives...

gustavol12
7/23/17

YesStyle has a ton of clothing options but its never overwhelming. Converting size to US is the only tedious part of the whole process but for the price, can't complain too much. Cant wait to get my order.

valeriec12
7/23/17

Website is very well layed out. Make sure you're 100% on the items you buy and don't buy them just because they look good on the model. Although it looks good on the model, doesn't necessarily means it will look good on you! The measurements they have are very useful as well

robiav
7/23/17

The clothes I bought here were fantastic. The reviews help me choose carefully. the shipment came fast.

teresaw79
7/23/17

I've noticed that replies take a while. I once emailed them to modify my order, but right after I got an email that it was shipped, they replied back saying that they couldn't change anything because it left the warehouse. Besides that, the prices are good and comparably lower than other places.

cassief7
7/23/17

YesStyle has a variety of useful items and clothing for low to mid range prices.
I have just placed my order and will update the review when my items are received and I can test the quality.
The website design is very user friendly and well done aesthetically. The ordering process was simple and by going through items it was easy to see which ones ship in 24 hours and which take longer. It even shows this timeline in your cart, making it easy to separate orders.
REMEMBER when ordering clothing to look at the measurements, even if it is listed as (L) or (M) it is Eastern sizing which is vastly different than Western sizing. Also, different brands and items of clothing use different measurements between items and garments to determine sizes. I ran into a lot of bikinis where the top would say it was XL but then in the detailed info would say it's a B-C cup.
Will update when I get the items.

jessicat31
7/23/17

Thanks to YesStyle, I'm able to explore my fashion taste for cheap. Although you have to be careful of the cheaply priced items, if you read the reviews, it'll help you a lot. Happy Shopping~

neisab
7/23/17

MUY RÁPIDA LA COMPRA Y MUY LINDA PÁGINA, FÁCIL DE ENTENDER Y ENTREGAN LA INFORMACIÓN NECESARIA CON FOTOS MUY PROFESIONALES PARA QUE NO QUEDEN DUDAS SOBRE LOS PRODUCTOS. ME QUEDO CON ESTA PÁGINA, EXCELENTE! :D

valentinep9
7/23/17

Only place to buy my favorite moisturizer. Awesome site, and cheap! Only complaint is the slow shipping.

celineh5
7/23/17

I have shopped many times through the past two years, and I am always super satisfied and happy! They have a very wide selection of products - both in fashion, makeup and skincare - so you're almost guaranteed to find something you'll like. Especially if you're interested in Korean makeup and fashion, but you live (like me) in Europe and it's hard to get, YesStyle is definitely the place for you.

I have had tiny issues, where they couldn't receive a product from their suppliers, but fortunately, they refund the money of the specific product, and once I actually got a $5 coupon, which I'm always glad to use.

Because of their Elite Member system, I get discounts on /all/ products and additional discounts on already discounted products, which I think is a great way to keep regular customers. Overall, I'm very happy with my interactions with YesStyle.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check sizes and measurements along with customer reviews for clothing items, as many of the products are Chinese or Korean, so the sizing might be smaller than most Western countries.

danielah8
7/23/17

Is not my first time buying stuffs here. Is a good place to find every type of products, usually the quality is good, and just sometimes it disappoints me. I do like buying clothing here because I can't find clothes of my style here in America. I admit they are not accurate with the expected time of shipping. But I will keep buying here and look forward for some improvements in the future.

xiaohanb
7/23/17

love the huge discounts!!!! and free shipping at such a low minimum purchase. They also offer a wide range of korean products!! finally I can buy KLAIRS at yesstyle..

callirhoea
7/22/17

Ive never found a asian beauty and fashion retail site that is so easy to use and has so many brands! Shipping is faster than other website and the prices are great!

debbiel79
7/22/17

The sweater that I bought is defective and yes style doesn't admit that's defective item. Even they allow me to ship it back but I have to eat the shipping cost. I finally donate the sweater.

tamash
7/22/17

This site is amazing! I was looking for something like this. I am very satisfied. Sure I will be come back here later.

qupap
7/22/17

Very good website. Easy to navigate. Informative so you feel safe purchasing. Loved the discount deal seeing as l am a poor jobless student who hasn't splurged much on myself. Only thing that I find a bit messy is that whenever I put something on the cart even if I wasn't finished,it wanted to lead me directly to the cart. And other ads and similar products kept popping up here and there it made me feel a bit distracted. Currently awaiting my products to come. Will update you further after I receive my items.

dianet61
7/22/17

Not a bogus, good quality of clothing. Already my 5th? shipment. Delivery is for it takes maximum 30 days but they have express delivery for 3-5 days.

kathyg95
7/21/17

I am loving the styles on this website! Can't wait to get my first order in! Hopefully delivery isn't to long and I get what I ordered.

oliviag23
7/21/17

Been buying for years! Absolutely no regrets! Will continue to use this site for a long time! The quality is always better than the price of the item that is being sold from my experiences, and they last for years. The shoes I bought five years ago and use often still haven't given out on me yet

myrau
7/21/17

almost a one stop shop for beauty products. offers great deal as well for first-time buyers, express shipping for free plus a discount.. what could be better than that?

ricaq
7/21/17

so far my experience was good and the items i bought were actually the way they were suppose to be but the only thing that disappoints me is how it takes VERY long for them to ship out orders

judyy10
7/21/17

They have cute style and the beauty products are amazing. They have deals that just makes them for a steal. Like aloe vera by nature republic, originally about $30+ but i got it for less than $15.

wendyl72
7/21/17

I've been using yesstyle for the past 3 years and I've always gotten really cute clothes off of here for good quality.

cindyl113
7/21/17

Absolutely adore items from this online shop, especially their sales and free shipping over $35. I've shopped here for about four times and generally love their items. My suggestion for buyers would be to make sure to read the measurements for each of the items to make sure they fit as they are usually smaller than expected.

izzyb9
7/21/17

If you look at the reviews on products you can find some really amazing things for far cheaper than anywhere else on the internet. I'm not denying that there are some poor quality products, but if you simply look at photos and reviews it is very easy to buy top quality items.

Helpful answer

I only use my credit card on Yesstyle and everything has always went smoothly for me! Have been a costumer for a few years now. When it comes to quality of products make sure to check clothing sizes, reviews, and pictures. You can usually tell by pictures and product information if the quality can be lacking or not.

By razzy r. on 5/19/15
Helpful answer

Hi aye c, Thank you for your question. Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 5/11/17
Helpful answer

Hi Jae, Thank you for your comment. When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. If you have any doubt regarding the safety of web links, please kindly forward the original link with the attachments to service-reply@yesstyle.com. Our team will follow up with your case. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 3/19/17
Helpful answer

Hi Danitra, Thank you for your question! You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 2/2/17
Helpful answer

Hi Anustha, We do ship to India. For more about shipping, please refer to Region IV on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732 Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 12/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Tara S, You may return any unsatisfied goods or defective items within 14 days (start from the day you receive the order). For more detail on the return policy, please visit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/returns/help/section.html/hsi.736. Best regards, YesStyle Team

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 10/25/16
Helpful answer

Hi Becca, Thank you for your question. We are a Hong Kong base company which offers local Canadian site for easy of payment in local currency. Regards, YesStyle

By Quality A. [YesStyle Rep] on 9/30/16
Helpful answer

well expect that it can take a long time for it to arrive. I never order something there when I got to buy something urgently. Well when thinking about the product quality it is as simply as this: you probably are gonna get what you pay for. Some of their clothes are expensive and I always am hesitant to buy them... but the cheap stuff are actually nice. But be aware that it can be some defects but overall the quality is pretty decent for what you can pay for them.

By Ingrid B. on 2/11/16
Helpful answer

You can message customer service... or just use your coupon on your next order.

By Ket T. on 12/2/15
Helpful answer

even i like to know whether its really delivered here in india. i love thier dresses but im having second thoughts. so anyone who have ordered from india , new delhi?

By fabiola c. on 4/25/15
Questions? Get answers from the YesStyle staff and other customers.

14 Photos for YesStyle