US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ameliac12
9/24/16

Yesstyle is amazing site. The clothes are wonderful and the service is great. I like it.

ab3893
9/24/16

I really love YesStyle.com. The whole site is well organized. It's very easy to find what I want. And of course all the items featured are cute and at great prices too. Also, from my previous experiences, I know that their customer service is very prompt as well :)

aurac

Very good product

arielz1
9/22/16

I've been shopping on Yesstyle for 1-2 years now. Their services have been great so far, including the processing of returns and size exchanges. Most of the items on the site have been true to their picture and description, and the reviews are super helpful.

nadial2
9/22/16

So happy about my purchase I have read just good things about YESSTYLE. Hope this will be a good experience :)

cindyc100
9/21/16

I love their Korean skincare stuff. Fast shipping and nicely packed.
It would be even better if they could split it into categories like: for acne prone skin, combination skin, dry skin, pigmentation etc. Yesstyle would be 100% perfect if they could change that.

tonyd76
9/20/16

Yesstyle has a very wide range of Asian clothing that not many other websites can offer. The prices are usually affordable with fine quality. One problem would their shipping time, sometimes an order can take a whole month to be delivered

melv651
9/20/16

Yesstyle has the best brands of Asia and the cutest fashion. They also have beauty and skincare if you don't want to shop for the latest clothes. Even the little things for your home can be a cute panda blanket.

mimim13
9/20/16

I constantly get most of my clothing from Tesstyle, and it always comes within reasonable time and the same as shown in the pictures. A very reliable service where problems are sorted within minutes. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone interested in Asian beauty and fashion as everything is good quality and affordable.

trishac12
9/19/16

You won't find another site like this one. I love their different styles, and it's always at a price I can afford. Plus they hold great sales and coupon codes.

marka188
9/15/16

10/10

sonias41
9/13/16

I've bought from them a couple of times and I will shop again. They have a good selection (that keeps improving), good prices and really good promotions for recurring customers. With an excellent customer service and shipping service.

gigig9
9/11/16

The nail stickers are awesome. They look so very chic and trendy... The same with the metal chokers.

The padded camisole are perfect for travel use. I highly recommend

annar101
9/10/16

Yes style is my favourite online K-fashion shopping site but I'm a bit disappointed now that they change the shipping fees (before Standard: 25. - Now: 34) (Express: 125 - Now: 144) :(:'(

jennyy11
9/10/16

I'm honestly not a fashionable person, but I love asian fashion, especially clothes you can't find here in the US and yesstyle is one of the legit sites I can trust in. I know there are a lot of complaints about the quality of clothes ordered online, especially through wholesale sites etc. But yesstyle is definitely on another whole level that I can definitely trust. All clothes + shoes I've gotten have been perfect thus far. I will continue to use that site.

leej42
9/8/16

I, like many I'm sure, happened to be very hesitant ordering from this site at first. But I did some research and seen it was a legitimate website. I received what I expected and got it in 14 business days exactly. I am a regular customer now.

jenniferb239
9/4/16

I have transacted several times with YesStyle, already, and I never had problems or issues with them. There was one time, though, that I placed an order, was credited for it, then I was informed that the item I ordered was out of stock. But they informed me immediately, did the appropriate refund, and even issued a $5 coupon to be applied in my succeeding purchases.

Love the product selections offered on YS, and some of the items I get compliments on are purchased over the site. I will definitely continue being a loyal customer of YesStyle.

janetn20
9/2/16

Easy to read and convenient when browsing through products.Very innovative.

brunof17
8/31/16

I bought like 5 times on yesstyle it's a good site, very trustworthy, I'm from Chile and my stuff arrived without any problems. Recommended

heddam2
8/31/16

Everything I ordered was neatly packaged and were of good quality. The only negative is that I can't track my package until it reaches my local postoffice, so it's anyone's guess when that would be. It kind of defeats the purpose of tracking code. Also they advertise free express shipping from 34 but that's only the case if you live in a specific country. Not mine lol. But this fact doesn't withold me from ordering again. As they have a great selection of products and even give freebies.

lilyr16
8/30/16

the shipment takes too long to get the items. It took 2 weeks before they ship the items,
how long more to get the items. Probably it will take 3 weeks before you'll get the products.

kellyc47
8/29/16

So I ordered once a t-shirt from the app. The prive and the shipping wasn't too expensive and the tee was as pictured. I love the t-shirt, it fits perfectly! The youtuber "Nerdecrafter" recommended her subscribers and I'm happy she did. The website is great in general. I had a grat experience with it;)

nancyc122
8/27/16

easy clear

marilynm46
8/26/16

j'aime les articles, le site web qui est très bien fait, facile d'accès. La rapidité de la commande et le système de retour des articles s'il y a besoin. je suis conquise.

sashad11
8/21/16

Ive bought many things from yesstyle and haven't been let down once, reviews are great to go on by if you're unsure of buying a product and free shipping over $50 with tracking makes the deal better. Also the rewards cards they do is amazing too since now i get 10% off every product - even if all ready discounted. Only thing to look out for is to see if the product is in stock, as if one thing on your buying list is 14days till they receive more stock you'll be waiting for your whole order as they don't ship items separately. Still great service and company.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
cherylf8
A: Hi Karmin,

Thank you for your question.

YesStyle wants the best for our customers, so we're offering 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on your entire shopping experience with YesStyle. Please feel free to shop with YesStyle!

Regrads,
8/12/16
Answer
cherylf8
A: Hi Lily,

Thank you for interested in YesStyle.

We do not charge more than the order total. However, if local customs in India charges taxes, customers have to bear the charge by themselves. Usually customs fees is beyond our control and we cannot foresee such fees in advance. For more details please refer to this link http://www.yesstyle.com/en/customs-tax/help/section.html/hsi.735

Thank you.