US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ektas4
12/10/16

I was little skeptical earlier as online ordering from a foreign website to India was not that easy. But the whole process was so easy. The products range, option of checking the prices in your own currency etc. makes the shopping so smooth. My ordered got shipped on 1st December and received my order on 9th December, within 8 days. Today I have ordered again. Recommended this website to everyone in my office.
Thank you Yesstyle! You guys are superb :)

Tip for consumers: Just go for it...worth your money!

anaism
12/8/16

So many goodies <3 for everyone :)

atherm
12/5/16

you should have told me i cant use copun if my order is less then 50 $ . i am not gonna use this site again and i willl tel my friends too

hollyd22
12/4/16

So many great clothing styles, great pics, accurate measurements.

hajarb
12/4/16

The articles are really cute and interesting I totally recommend it

maric64
12/4/16

I always love shopping from yesstyle, they have cute clothes and the best prices. Even better ordering them online is easy and fast. I just love it!

mistys11
12/2/16

Yesstyle.com had so many cute and unique items that I've been dying for!

annhienn
12/1/16

good customer service. quick easy return, quality depending.

lisax10
12/1/16

I've been a loyal customer to Yesstyle for almost 5 years and I have to give it to them for being the most versatile shopping site for Asian clothing/brand/skincare/makeup/accessories!! There is SO MUCH to choose from that sometimes I would take all night just to browse through pages and pages of fashion (makeup & skincare items included of course). Their listed items are all very well organised and readable. I am almost always pleased with the items I purchased. It's very easy to get "Gold" member and when you've reached it, it's 10% everything (which is a pretty fair deal, I must say). I will always continue to shop at Yesstyle.

kevins196
11/30/16

nice items and easy to order

jennyy13
11/30/16

ordered products 2 months ago, they shipped it 1 month later and still haven't received it. Waste of money!!! Not reliable

stevenw96

i like it

lucyz6
11/29/16

So far, I've been happy with all my purchases. Just wish there were more larger sizes, and fewer "One Size" items.

fishb1
11/24/16

This site is good, but made better if you keep an eye out and take advantage of the savings, the item ratio compared to going to a physical store is like 5:1. It's a good hub to get some different stuff from another part of the world, just remember that you probably will need to bite the bullet on income tax, so sometimes that balances the money you save. Just a part of life and why we need to tear down the oppressive government from the inside. Wake up.

amandan34
11/24/16

as I first time buyer, I am super impressed on how smooth the transactions that took place! I am going to use this website again!

sundusm
11/24/16

I really love this website as they have such a variety of products and reasonable international delivery charges and times. I have been ordering mainly skin care products from them for nearly 3 years now and have never had any trouble. They have been quick to help resolve and issues, such as cancelling an order. The products have always arrived on time for me and well packaged.
The only thing I would say is that sometimes the products can change in price and become more expensive. I'm not sure if this is down to the website or the companies selling the products, but it would be good to have some consistency with the prices.

sammiw2
11/23/16

I just found my new favorite store!!

emee1
11/23/16

always buying from yesstyle ) and it never disappointed me.

reginag18
11/22/16

I love your items, to make sure i don't get disappointed, all I have to do is read the reviews especially those most helpful ones. I also make it a point to order at the same time the items that are available for shipping within 24 hours and separate those that are available after a week or so. So far, no I am happy with your service and this site is highly recommended :)

nastiab
11/20/16

I use this site for a few years and it's really amazing. The variety of staff is great. You choose something, add it to bag or in wish list. I like the fact that things from my wish list don't disappear after 3 days, so you can easily change your mind, add something or remove. I really like this site, what can I say)

veerap
11/20/16

More ranking possibilities needed

joycel46
11/18/16

Very unpleasant experience, bought 3 times and always late for delivery, Yesstyle service is totally sucks!

I placed order a month ago, they accepted my order and I waited for a month, eventually just simply cancel my order and refund me without getting my consent!

Their reason will definitely make you laugh! they explained order cancel due to no stock, they had tried their best to source from their supplier but not avail. this is the funniest part! the system shown "usually ship within 7 to 14 days" they explained it does not mean to have stock! But why didn't they put "no stock" or not available"?

Although argued with them by email few times, they would never do anything to pacify their customer, and they insisted their information was not misleading their customer... sad!

Good luck for those new buyer!

gabrielas9
11/17/16

I like this store, have a lot things interisting, I like beauty products from asia and clothes, but the problem is that sales so many times are fake...I see the prices of this store continually, they just put SALE and are same price as before...that is annoying, but it's ONE (because there are better options for others brands) of best option for buy some product of asian brands.

darantd
11/16/16

I've already ordered many times on yesstyle, it never disappointed me, it's the only shop where I can find Japanese and Korean products at a good price to be delivered very fast to France.

nazk
11/16/16

Anything i've bought from this online store has proved to be exactly what i expected (if not better) in terms of quality. it's the only place i can trust to treat myself!

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the YesStyle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
amandah103
Amanda H.
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your review.

If replacement items are out of stock, item value will be refunded in the form of YesStyle Credit .
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,
Answer
cherylf8
Quality A. [YesStyle Rep]
A: Hi jose,

Thank you for contacting us via SiteJabber.

YesStyle sources its products from reputable suppliers. For Martucci items, these are authentic.

Regards,