US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tracyr26
4/13/16

For the last four years, I have used Dennis for all of my international travel. My sister recommended that I use him after telling me how much she paid to fly business class when she visited me in Hong Kong. Since then I don't even bother trying to make my own arrangements. Through a combination of cash and miles he has been able to get me amazing prices, and a surprising amount of time he has me upgraded to First Class. Since I fly back to the US at least 3 times a year, Dennis has save me a small fortune and had me flying in comfort. What a great combination.

katieb17
4/12/16

My man Dennis at Wholesale Flights is a TRAVEL GURU! I've gotten crazy low prices on international business flights for both business & personal travel. NOW, I spend ZERO TIME combing websites looking for the best pricing.....I just email Dennis. He's fast, helpful, & always gives me lots of options. I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Flights - you won't find business class tickets for international travel for this low anywhere else! I can't decide which I'm more impressed with, the pricing, or the phenomenal personalized service! THANK YOU!

marciaw9
3/25/16

I can't imaging booking any more flights elsewhere. With the assistance of George, I've been booking my flight through Wholesale Flights for the past 2 years. He's great at responding to my emails and getting back to me with options for what I'm looking for. Always a pleasure to speak with, respectful, direct to the point and very friendly. I'm happy to say that I am a satisfied customer.

claram30
3/12/16

Willis was nothing less than fantastic. From the great attitude to the booking of our flights. He was able to get us a great deal and we're happy with the flight, airline and stops. We would surely use him again in the future!

jamesf141
1/20/16

Mike was able to offer me a very low price for my tickets in a matter of couple of minutes all the while providing great customer service. Will book with him again!

rosalieh1
1/11/16

I had a great conversation with Willis about my flight tickets. I could tell off the bat that he is good at his craft due to the many options that he explored for me until we found the perfect one. He made suggestions throughout that would also decrease the price I needed to pay. I am truly satisfied with his service and would likely recommend him to others as well.

jackiec47
1/6/16

We were slowly losing hope trying to find an affordable price for our trip to Europe in the summer until we found Wholesale Flights. Within a matter of minutes, Brandon, the agent over the phone found us multiple itineraries that fit our price range. Brandon saved us a lot of time and most importantly our trip. We'll surely look forward to calling him for a flight again in the future.

jeanl40
12/21/15

I'm happy to report that Kevin was able to assist us with our upcoming trip in 2016. He gave us plenty of options to choose from and we narrowed down what catered best to our needs and preferences. We would gladly recommend him to other and would book again if needed in the future.

charlesl67
12/16/15

It was delightful to work with the staff of wholesale flights. all of whom I spoke with were very courteous, got me to who I needed to talk to and made the booking process very easy.

alisonr14
12/15/15

One of the easiest and cost efficient bookings I've made ever. Will use again.

shirleyc44
12/9/15

Josh managed to book our group multiple tickets from different origins. He managed the flight so that we were all able to connect in between and fly together as well. A job well done and a sure recommendation to anyone who asks me about traveling.

alexs298
12/8/15

Overall an easy and cost effective way to book. Willis was attentive to detail and confirmed my flights within an hour. I'll be recommending his service to others.

patriciac80
12/2/15

They were recommended by a friend so I decided to try them out. I was quite surprised by the results as they were undercutting the prices of others by at least a couple of hundred dollars. I decided to book, confirmed my flight with the airline and looks like everything is good to go. Will use again on my next trip.

blairc14
12/1/15

To my satisfaction, Brandon has pulled through for me again. Booking a last minute trip isn't easy, luckily i have him as a resource. Found me a quick flight, kept the cost down, and i was back to business. Thanks again Brandon!

haroldk14
11/24/15

With the assistance of Brandon, I was able to get a lower price for my flight to Australia inn January. He made it very simple by allowing me to choose between a couple of options that varied in price range depending on the amount of stops and layovers. His thoroughness amazes me and entices me to return and book another flight in the future.

martya6
11/19/15

Jason went above and beyond to help me book my flight. I didn't have the best budget and on top of things, i needed a specific flight. He worked continuously on my flight until he found me exactly what I needed. Thanks to his persistence, I'm finally done with the booking headache =). I wouldnt think twice about using his services again in the future.

fredac1
11/19/15

Complete satisfaction from the service that Blake has given us. Along with saving us a bunch on our airfare, he also took care of our hotel accomodations. Definitely a recommendation to all travelers.

elliej6
11/19/15

Kevin was able to assist me again with my booking. He's an expert at what he does and that's what keeps me coming back. Thanks Kev!

amyw93
11/13/15

This review is a little bit late but I just got back from my trip and thought this is well deserved by the agent who assisted me. Frank was fantastic when I needed to book my flight. Not only did he give me the lowest cost for the flight. He also took care of everything else as well. ho chose the best seats available for me on both flights, specified my meal preferences to the airline and even went above and beyond to give them my frequent flyer numbers for my points as well. I have an upcoming trip and I have a feeling that I only need to make one call and I'll be good to go.

jamesk117
11/9/15

Dennis was readily available to assist me on my much needed a last minute flight. He made the arrangements as quickly as possible and even confirmed with the airlines that everything was good as to make sure I had no issues at the airport. I wish to refer him to my colleagues on my return.

jamesb280
11/6/15

I'm happy to report that Kevin was able to assist me in booking my upcoming business trip. He was able to save me some money for my trip and excelled in customer service while doing so. I would be glad to book my next flights with him as well.

gailc33
11/5/15

I was pleased with the level of customer service that Frank provided my wife and I. We recently booked tickets for two to Brussels Germany with him. He was very pleasant to speak with, patient and responded without hesitation to our every request. I would be glad to recommend his services to others.

yurdana
11/2/15

I book a ticket with blake. He was a good travel agent and helped me save money. I am happy with my purchase.

loisd4
10/21/15

A wonderful job yet again performed by Brandon at Wholesale Flights. He's helped me book multiple tickets all with ease, savings and peace of mind every time i fly. Thanks again Brandon, i hope to continue this good business for the long run.

randallm21
10/15/15

Absolutely fantastic. Where has this place been all my life. I always have the worst experiences working with travel agents but this was no the case today. The agent helping me was prompt, straight forward and was very eager to help. I'm glad I found this place and hope to get the same service next time.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/4/15
Answer
darrenh17
A: See my review, it might shed a little light on their operation.....
11/9/15