US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mikeh281
12/1/16

Mark was terrific. He was able to undercut the price of flights i was finding myself and provide me with an even better itinerary. My flight was a bit last minute so I was very surprised with the deal that he got me. I would gladly recommend his services.

wilmal3
11/24/16

I'm done looking all over the place for a better deal. I've finally found the place that could provide not only the best service, but the most affordable pricing as well. The staff at Wholesale flights was more than able to accommodate my travel needs in a timely manner and cost efficiently as well.

madisonp17
11/24/16

We had a blast on our trip to Europe. Thanks to the assistance of Frank, he was able to secure us flights in Business Class and it was amazing. He also helped us with our hotel accommodations. All in all, a great experience and easy process as he was with us throughout the whole trip.

donitam1
11/22/16

I've had the pleasure of working with Willis a couple of times. He is always easy to reach and knows exactly how to make a trip right. I'm so glad I found him and I've also passed him name along to others who share the same results.

davida297
11/12/16

Booked a Business Class reservation BNA-LIS ended up in coach
arriving 12 hours late and all night layover in LHR. NO REFUND
Do Not even talk to these people.

sarahk96
9/24/16

Time and time again, I've booked my travel with Blake. He's always very helpful and easy to reach and has even assisted me on certain occasions when plans were changed. I love the service and the pricing and I'm positive I'll be doing much much more business with him for many years.

magpiep
9/16/16

I cannot believe this company is still allowed to trade.
I never received tickets after numerous attempts to contact them. They even have the nerve to keep sending me promotional emails. I have informed them of trading standards who are investigating into it.

tracyr26
4/13/16

For the last four years, I have used Dennis for all of my international travel. My sister recommended that I use him after telling me how much she paid to fly business class when she visited me in Hong Kong. Since then I don't even bother trying to make my own arrangements. Through a combination of cash and miles he has been able to get me amazing prices, and a surprising amount of time he has me upgraded to First Class. Since I fly back to the US at least 3 times a year, Dennis has save me a small fortune and had me flying in comfort. What a great combination.

katieb17
4/12/16

My man Dennis at Wholesale Flights is a TRAVEL GURU! I've gotten crazy low prices on international business flights for both business & personal travel. NOW, I spend ZERO TIME combing websites looking for the best pricing.....I just email Dennis. He's fast, helpful, & always gives me lots of options. I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Flights - you won't find business class tickets for international travel for this low anywhere else! I can't decide which I'm more impressed with, the pricing, or the phenomenal personalized service! THANK YOU!

marciaw9
3/25/16

I can't imaging booking any more flights elsewhere. With the assistance of George, I've been booking my flight through Wholesale Flights for the past 2 years. He's great at responding to my emails and getting back to me with options for what I'm looking for. Always a pleasure to speak with, respectful, direct to the point and very friendly. I'm happy to say that I am a satisfied customer.

claram30
3/12/16

Willis was nothing less than fantastic. From the great attitude to the booking of our flights. He was able to get us a great deal and we're happy with the flight, airline and stops. We would surely use him again in the future!

jamesf141
1/20/16

Mike was able to offer me a very low price for my tickets in a matter of couple of minutes all the while providing great customer service. Will book with him again!

rosalieh1
1/11/16

I had a great conversation with Willis about my flight tickets. I could tell off the bat that he is good at his craft due to the many options that he explored for me until we found the perfect one. He made suggestions throughout that would also decrease the price I needed to pay. I am truly satisfied with his service and would likely recommend him to others as well.

jackiec47
1/6/16

We were slowly losing hope trying to find an affordable price for our trip to Europe in the summer until we found Wholesale Flights. Within a matter of minutes, Brandon, the agent over the phone found us multiple itineraries that fit our price range. Brandon saved us a lot of time and most importantly our trip. We'll surely look forward to calling him for a flight again in the future.

jeanl40
12/21/15

I'm happy to report that Kevin was able to assist us with our upcoming trip in 2016. He gave us plenty of options to choose from and we narrowed down what catered best to our needs and preferences. We would gladly recommend him to other and would book again if needed in the future.

charlesl67
12/16/15

It was delightful to work with the staff of wholesale flights. all of whom I spoke with were very courteous, got me to who I needed to talk to and made the booking process very easy.

alisonr14
12/15/15

One of the easiest and cost efficient bookings I've made ever. Will use again.

shirleyc44
12/9/15

Josh managed to book our group multiple tickets from different origins. He managed the flight so that we were all able to connect in between and fly together as well. A job well done and a sure recommendation to anyone who asks me about traveling.

alexs298
12/8/15

Overall an easy and cost effective way to book. Willis was attentive to detail and confirmed my flights within an hour. I'll be recommending his service to others.

patriciac80
12/2/15

They were recommended by a friend so I decided to try them out. I was quite surprised by the results as they were undercutting the prices of others by at least a couple of hundred dollars. I decided to book, confirmed my flight with the airline and looks like everything is good to go. Will use again on my next trip.

blairc14
12/1/15

To my satisfaction, Brandon has pulled through for me again. Booking a last minute trip isn't easy, luckily i have him as a resource. Found me a quick flight, kept the cost down, and i was back to business. Thanks again Brandon!

haroldk14
11/24/15

With the assistance of Brandon, I was able to get a lower price for my flight to Australia inn January. He made it very simple by allowing me to choose between a couple of options that varied in price range depending on the amount of stops and layovers. His thoroughness amazes me and entices me to return and book another flight in the future.

martya6
11/19/15

Jason went above and beyond to help me book my flight. I didn't have the best budget and on top of things, i needed a specific flight. He worked continuously on my flight until he found me exactly what I needed. Thanks to his persistence, I'm finally done with the booking headache =). I wouldnt think twice about using his services again in the future.

fredac1
11/19/15

Complete satisfaction from the service that Blake has given us. Along with saving us a bunch on our airfare, he also took care of our hotel accomodations. Definitely a recommendation to all travelers.

elliej6
11/19/15

Kevin was able to assist me again with my booking. He's an expert at what he does and that's what keeps me coming back. Thanks Kev!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wholesale-Flights staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 9/15/16
Add your answer
on 6/4/15
Answer
darrenh17
A: See my review, it might shed a little light on their operation.....
on 11/9/15