US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

91%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kimberlyg55
2/20/17

Took a while to receive but happy. Items run small so gave a few blouses to Daughter but beautiful blouses. Usually wear large to x large for comfort but needed to order 2xl to fit. Shipping from over seas so it does take longer than usual.

shaquillar
2/19/17

Every time I chat at first the said due to Chinese New Years now it's some kind of festive going on so my order been in await shipping for 2 weeks

elizab2244
2/19/17

As far as I visited this page it left me happy, and staff look really helpful, always answering all questions and requests, I hope that dress which I am hoping to order will be as in photo and all measurements will fit, if yes than I can give even hundred stars, and I wish it going to be so,

lorino1
2/19/17

i think it is an amazing fashion site that you could order stuff from. tue site looks very great just like the clothes. The clothes are all very amazing and trendy. I loved everything about this site and i think it worths looking and obviously buying.

yvettel17
2/18/17

I was a bit nervous about purchasing, but me dress was special ordered and TBDress had my back, so many wonderful words of joy regarding my dress. Thank you, thank you for making out day special.

debbier77
2/17/17

This is going to be perfect for my Bridal Shower. I wanted something fancy, yet still have that formal look.

dianas107
2/17/17

its not my first order from this website. beautifull items. good quality. good service. and good price

deborahe14
2/15/17

On JANUARY THE 21 2017 I ORDER A ALL WHITE JUMPSUITS FOR MY SISTER ALL WHITE PARTY.
THEY EMAIL ME A TRACKING NUMBER BUT NO ACTIVELY BEEN MADE SINCE FEBRUARY THE 8.2017 NO OTHER INFORMATION HAS BEEN SENT TO ME DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE CHINESE CROOKS.

kenyattat
2/15/17

good experience with maneuvering website and selection of choices were phenomenal Lots of choices and colors to choose from with a range of sizes

lolag9
2/15/17

All eyes on me . I love my dress.Perfect fit. I have just lost weight and looking to a new wardrobe. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

sydneys26
2/14/17

I ordered this dress almost 3 weeks ago. I got really excited because the dress was super cute and had great reviews. I used the "Express Shipping" option (and paid $18 extra for it) because this dress is for my winter formal, which is THIS SATURDAY. My dress was supposed to arrive IN 4 TO 8 DAYS when I paid extra, and apparently, according to the website, it hasn't even left the facility yet! I need this dress in 5 days, and I live all the way in the United States! When we contacted the company a week ago, they told us that we only paid for "standard shipping"! We emailed them back right away, with our order number and receipt, showing them that we paid $18 extra for express shipping, and we haven't heard back from them! And my dress is still, you guessed it, "being prepared". What am I going to do? If this dress does not arrive in the next 5 days I am giving this website 1 star and I'm never shopping there again.

tiandrar
2/14/17

It is a scam. I've been waiting for my order for over a month. Ive emailed them many times and each time I receive a new excuse as to why my order has not been delivered!

saraha127
2/14/17

It's really good but sometimes it's slow in shipping ...........................................................................................................'...........

nakeeahm
2/13/17

I would never purchase anything from this company again. I paid almost 40 dollars for express shipping and I still have not received my purchase. This has not been a good experience at all.

victora45
2/13/17

great shopping good site to get very nice clothes and really decent price super low price better that shopping in mall I also like the shoe will come back to buy some shoes

ajayc5
2/12/17

I love this Website it's has Amazing Products...The products here are very high quality and you won't regret buying from here... I personally am putting this out there for eveybody to try. Check them out like frfr!!!!!

phyllish20
2/12/17

Seen so many dresses I was at the end and so going to give up and I came across two dresses than I had to make a choice but I finally saw the one for me. I'm going to stop before I buy other dress.

ericam44
2/11/17

I bought several dresses and after over a month I still haven't received all the items I've paid for. When I contacted customer service the representative blamed it on Chinese new year. I lived in China I have friends currently living in China I have no problem shipping or receiving things from China only with this company. When I receive my items not one of them fit. I make some of my own clothes and know my measurements. These items should have fit. When I contacted this company to return them they initially did not want to honor their own pot return policy for 15 days. Then when they did agree that I could return the clothing and gave and were willing to provide the address they snuck in a return fee of $20 stating that they paid for initial shipping so I had to pay for the shipping to go back to them. That policy is nowhere in the return policy and I brought that up multiple times. This company is a scam. The clothes were cheap. They were not made to their own specifications. And they snuck in additional fees. I will never buy anything from this company again. There are so many other companies that you could use to purchase clothing online ... go ANYWHERE but here. You will regret the purchase. P.S. still haven't received package #2. It's been 27 days

kyawl1
2/11/17

I like to shopping with tbdress nice item. My wife she like to shop with tbdress aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ritchm
2/10/17

attended right away by the customer service..made as per my request.shipping is fast.expecting 3 more orders through aramex :)

marijanak1
2/10/17

Awesome quality and fast order! I love my dress that I ordered,and size is perfect,exactly how they said. Fits me perfect.Great experience with TBdress

lee-annl1
2/10/17

I just love buying dresses and shoes from TB. I'm from South Africa and I order in. Never had receiving problems at all. I just love shopping online and this is the best website to buy the latest trends. Happy shopper!

mohammada74
2/10/17

TBDress have a great products with great prices and wonderful materials, they are extremely confident with great customer service

donaldn12
2/10/17

Easy to order. Great selections. Will definitely be back and share site with friends and family. Prices are good and competitive

sukhdevs
2/10/17

This jacket is very good product. I would like to purchase this jacket. I am from India. Is it possible to order it from india.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

376 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question