US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

90%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

irviniac
8/28/16

I ordered some things from you and nothing ever fits, so how do I return the clohes I have no use for them, I would like to exchange them for other items as I do like your clothes.

Mrs. Irvinia Cryer

anhp2
8/25/16

Get 15$off

lisam335
8/23/16

Wonderful experience... Very easy to navigate website and prices were excellent. Thank you

yvonnet21
8/20/16

I ordered 4 dresses last year from tbdress and they were prepared and shipped pretty fast, totally within my expectation horizon. Since it was my first time so I just generally choose a same size. But happily they all fit me very well.

So I ordered another 7 dresses again this year. Since two of them are not available any more, I asked refund and it was back to my account in about three days. Now I'm waiting the rest 5 dresses which have been shipped out. The customer service team is very nice and reply my message within 24 hours with the information I ask.

Thank you tbdress team, it was a great experience doing business with you.

juliae13

nice

anns103
8/20/16

I actually was having trouble Finding a wedding dress my size, tb dress had my dream wedding dress and I was able to find it in my size. I measured myself and looked at the size chart and it fit wonderful

candancec
8/15/16

And cannot figure out how to exchange it! No paperwork form included/ really a bummer to get stuck with it! Soo pretty too
Can't seem to get registered;
Order no 2294649

saurabhm2
8/9/16

Ultimate designs and shopping experience

elenam36
8/9/16

Have purchased a very times and I am very satisfied! Will continue to order!

indianad

Perfect

heathers123
8/3/16

I bought a wedding dress. It was too small. I just wanted to exchange... They didn't answer email or call back when a message was left after hours (since they mail from China). Now I'm stuck with a dress that will never fit! Not happy!!!

yobyl
8/3/16

Have received the dress and material is exactly same as pictures. The size doesn't really fit though as it is a little tight.

cheryly9
8/3/16

They make putting outfuts together a snap. Fun and easy and shipping is convenience.

myn37
7/31/16

Why I'm not yet get may orther in 21 day already

suagtnhinib
7/27/16

I placed the order on 7/11/16 and pay pal confirmed the payment on the same day. I waited two weeks and went back to check my order status and it was showing awaiting for payment. I contacted the customer service and gave them the payment transaction and that's when they said the payment was received. ( They actually received the payment on 7/11/16) They were waiting until i contact them, and they e-mail me that the product will be shipping on August 2nd which is almost a MONTH after i made the order, PAYMENT. I feel this is the worst company i ever shopped in online and i will NOT go back to them. As of today, i haven't received tracking number or anything for the products.. so waste of time.. Most importantly the website didn't say when they will ship out the product when you make order.. SCAM.. SCAM...

iffuj
7/24/16

A beautiful and elegant dress at a really cheap price...thanks to tbdress for such a wonderful shopping experience. Looking forward bto shop more n more

jewelsn
7/24/16

I needed a $#*!tail dress and it didn't take me but a couple of minutes to find the perfect dress

stephanien28
7/24/16

Rep sent me in circles and rude and unprofessional and disrespectful and after the fact deleted me and my paid order and no confirmation and no discount for new customer. So have receipt from pay pal from not even any verification from TBDRESS.

bonitah2
7/23/16

So far, I have ordered two items from this supplier a gown for my son's wedding and a winter coat. I was very satisfied with the quality and the craftsmanship of each item; however, the formal dress was a little larger than expected and the coat was too small. But overall, a good experience.

yolandam19
7/23/16

It was okay would been nice to talk to a live pereon8 to find out if my order would ne delivery by the time i needed.

stephanieh90
7/21/16

Still waiting to receive a shipping date

williamn42
7/20/16

Bought sweater in XL and it's too small for even my 13 year old.
My first purchase and already a disappointment.
I've learned my lesson.

zahraha
7/20/16

I have purchased two wedding dresses and two vails, they were nice almost as pictures but lower quality. The customer service were very nice, and they told me the exactly shipping and receiving dates.

patriciam136
7/12/16

Beautiful dresses at excellent prices.

hopeg5
7/12/16

Been looking for the perfect shoe fast and easy

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

306 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question