Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

91%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ingridh9
3/27/17

I bought three items from them and not only took forever to get, what I got was very poor quality. I tried to get a refund and they offered me $13 out of $85 I spent and when I refused the offer I never heard from them again. BIG SCAM.

rosel129
3/27/17

Okay first off, they sensor their reviews of their products. So, when you go to look at it, you will ONLY see 5 star reviews even though it is obvious that. Secondly, their return policy is vague. It says you can return within 15 days of delivery, so when I messaged and let them know that I did not like my dress and I would send it back for a refund, they said they could only give a partial refund because then they wouldn't make a profit off of this sale. Not even a 50% refund with me sending the item back. I recommend staying away from here as much as possible.

Tip for consumers: look for an item else where.

melaniew30
3/27/17

My dress is beautiful and the coat is so pretty, comfortable and well made. I love it's bright colour it looks better than advertised.

jadrankam1
3/27/17

I did order I nice jumpsuit, paid, about two weeks ago and still waiting. Supposedly, I should receive the email with tracking number but, still nothing

ivonnem4
3/25/17

Haven't recieved my order please inform me of what is going on.wirh my order. And im.interested in my order bexause i love your fashion.

amyt83
3/25/17

Bought a dress for prom and went by their size guidlines but the dress was way too big. Didn't have time to exchange for a different size because delivery took too long so I needed a refund. They would only authorize the return for 40% of the purchase price because they would lose their profit!

birles
3/25/17

I bought about 11 dresses and yet received 9 of them. The dresses are just like in the photos on site and the feeling of have the product you ordered is lovely.

joeyv8
3/24/17

Ok my dress did not look the way I wanted but they were very fast at emailing me to try and fix the problem and since shipping is so much they asked me to keep the dress and they are refunding part of my money so with that being said it has taken a lot of stress off and I may be trying this site out again

mariaz26
3/23/17

I love buying from tbdress. Very good prices for good quality. Will buy more . Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monicar54
3/23/17

Can't wait to get my dresses in mail.. looking forward on wearing them out. They are selling at a very cheap price.. hope delivery comes fast...

danae35
3/23/17

I Absolutely LOVE Tbdress I have ordered my daughter several dresses and shirts and skirts . Each and everyone has been BEAUTIFUL and exactly like the pictures show! As long as you measure yourself correctly and pay close attention to each listings measurements for each size. My orders have all come in the receive by date and have never been late. The longest it took was a month because they had to MAKE my daughter's dress.! Thank you Tbdress I am a customer for LIFE!

bobbiew13
3/23/17

First order was impressive. I ordered two pair of shoes. They both had padding in the foot wear and they were quality with comfort.
The price i paid was unbelievable!!!!!!

kimm254
3/23/17

nice clothes, excellent prices and I live all the different styles, I love to look on your site for hours, plan on shopping alot

aj553
3/22/17

hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1hi v 1

susany29
3/21/17

the worst experience ever, very bad quality, fake photos in websites, all garbages, never visit this company again. what a horrible experience!!!!

kaylar25
3/20/17

I had ordered a pair of shoes a week passed didn't get a shipping confirmation so I emailed them and got ignored so I made a second attempt and all I got was excuses so I tried to cancel my order and they emailed me and said oh it's ready for shipping. ha bull$#*! so I contacted PayPal PayPal attempted to contact them but they couldn't then I contacted tbdress again and they said oh once you remove the dispute well ship your order which is bull$#*! because the item was already paid PayPal then finally refunded me full amount. This website needs to be shut down Mabey all of us that had horrible experiences should work on getting it shut down

kaciem1
3/20/17

HELLLLLLL NO. THEIR SATIN/TAFFETA STUFF IS WONDERFUL. BUT DO NOT ORDER THE ILLUSION STUFF (MESH WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE SKIN - IE OFF THE SHOULDER/PLUNGING NECK LINE)

TERRIBLE QUALITY AND WHEN I TRIED TO RETURN THEY HIT ME WITH:

2.So to fix the problem, we suggest you 2 solutions:
a. Would you please keep the item and I will try my best to apply you $30 refund from my leader? In this way, you needn't pay the return shipping fee and wait it to be delivered because the return shipping fee should be paid by customers according to our return policy;
b. We can accept your return anyway. But according to our regulations, you need to pay return shipping cost. When we receive it, we can refund you 50% of product fee. Because we are a special custom made company and have no stock. We just finished this dress per your request. our factory make it after customer make the payment.
So once you returned it back the item can not sale out again then the item would be wasted.
in addition we have the labor fee and material fee charged. We spend a lot of time and manpower to make it and it has production cost.
Both ways above all depends on you. Please kindly let us know how you want to proceed.

michaels578
3/17/17

i have shopped at VS and many more but TBDress has the most awesome selection ever at incredible prices. i am a lifetime shopper with them for sure for everything and their items are very high quality.

takeshaw
3/17/17

Please I need the dress before March 24th of that is not to much to ask. If you could add a few more length to the dress say like 33in more that would be great. But of you could do that for me I would really appreciate it. A very special event is coming up I really in need for the dress. Thank you

isabelam4
3/17/17

Good experience. Wonderful item affordable. Great accessibility. Overall very satisfied so far. I hope that the rest of my experience will be as good. I will recomand this site to all my friends.

melodym14
3/17/17

Haven't yet to receive my orders but I'm more then sure I'll be happy when I do get them. Can't wait to receive it.

belindaw16
3/17/17

TBdress has beautiful products at beautiful prices. I will be shopping with them again soon. I can't wait for my new items to arrive.

mateoc10
3/16/17

Excellent Service. Will shop again. Good prices and good material. Online website is very easy to figure out.

opeyemia1
3/16/17

One time receipt issued and e-mail of authenticity to guarantee items purchased are secured.Ifound d application to be authentic and not a scam or fraud.Hope to receive my purchased goods in d next few days.

haleyt4
3/16/17

This is my first online order experience, must say it is very easy to navigate the site and is very easy to place and order. I only have one question, why does it take so long for this stuff to be shipped out? I mean it just goin from LA to South East Texas, it should not take that long to ship From point A to point B.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

398 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
landryh
landry h.
22 hours ago
Answer
aaronl22
Aaron l. [TBdress Rep]
A: I will ship out your item from China. Once you place the order, it will need about 10 day to process, and then ship out.
2 hours ago
3 days, 11 hours ago
Answer
aaronl22
Aaron l. [TBdress Rep]
A: Please kindly tell me your correct Order No., we will try our best to help you with your problem. Thanks.
1 day, 1 hour ago