US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

90%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

stellac10
9/28/16

all dresses look beautiful online...I ordered a wedding dress and when I received it, it looked aweful...the color, "champagne" was an ugly beige and there were more ruffles then showed in the picture...I have for a couple weeks trying to return it only to find out that the dress came from china and it's almost impossible to return...my PayPal is trying to help me out...I was so disappointed...TB Dress should have these dresses returned to them ..I would have ordered something different (as long as it was made in the US) but I have reconsidered..Plus if I am lucky enough to get someone to ship it back for me it was cost nearly $100.....

rocior3
9/28/16

Worst experience ever......I wanted to return a black dress that looked like The Women Black totally not the dress that looked in the pic as they took. ANYWAYS they suggested that I should give "maybe I don't know to a friend" a $100 purchase plus who the hell would want the dress it was horrible. And they never responded after that and never gave me my refund so I will never purchase anything from this "company"!!!!!!!!

susand148
9/27/16

TBdress is my favorite online store.

lorraineb21
9/26/16

If this company doesn't give me a full refund for my order, I'll be most unhappy. I wear an extra large in regular clothes. Just to be on the safe side, I ordered XXL. They are all probably a medium at best. I wanted them for vacation but that won't happen. If they don't have a simple return policy, I'll be posting again and it won't be pretty. If they refund my close to $100, I'll order from them again and order a much bigger size. We'll see. So would I order from them again??? We'll see what their return policy is like and then I'll be able to answer that.

ivonea
9/25/16

you should have petite size

kettlyr
9/25/16

I m reviewing more than 7 pieces now

moshfaquea
9/24/16

It is and friendly sight

alexaw
9/24/16

GReat selection and great quality

almap9

Good

luzivettew
9/24/16

THE COAT IS A WARM AND COMFORTABLE LEATHER EXTERIOR COAT PERFECT FOR THIS COMING WINTER.
TRUELY ELEGANT GARMENT

cristinab17

nice

lorio5

Compair you will save.

phiag1
9/23/16

My experience was very good, the website is very user friendly and easy to use from viewing to the sizing for each item. I have this website as my secret for shopping a looking amazing for dinners and other events.

phiag

laurenm74
9/22/16

I have gotten prom dresses off of this site. Every one came out beautifully! I have never had any complaints about this site. However for the dresses that aren't formal, or custom sizing, read about the sizes because they run small. I am normally a small, and on this site I am a large.

jamshedu
9/22/16

I understand this guys liars don't want to refund my money back.Don't have a deal with this thief's!

So, will try to find more similar websites to inform entire world about them. Don't waste your money.

We got a dress which is a quiet different from the picture we saw on their website. We was looking for soft material, but the dress we got made looks like from plastic.

So, we decide to return it. With first email they offer $15 refund to keep this dress. I refused. Than they offer to refund 40% (the dress we bought cost $85) after returning their dress.

I never seen such a return service.

At least on their return policy there are nothing mentioned about such a way of refunds.Horrible service!

angelinar3
9/21/16

I was so amazed to see what high quality I received for the price.
I absolutely love my gown !!

deborahc68
9/21/16

Very quick deliver only 15 days. and I was pleasantly surprised!

elyset1
9/21/16

I got my wedding dress from here. Pretty awesome and cheap!

deandrae
9/20/16

I was a little Leary of buying from an unknown site but this was the best thing i ever did. Bought a cute dress and the compliments were un ending.

noemah
9/19/16

I have enjoy shopping with them.

patriciaw92
9/18/16

i have two dresses from TB Dress and I love them!

ghaym
9/15/16

I purchased an off the shoulder top. I received many compliments and the quality of the shirt was nice. Plus I received a $2 off coupon for posting on Twitter Awesome!!

kates82
9/15/16

People at the street stop me and ask "where did you buy this jacket?" and I answer - I bought it from TBDress.com :-)
K

saadj1
9/11/16

The turn around time and feed back need to be improved in fact in at 1 time I sent you people an email up to now no response. Though my issue has been attended to as PayPal has advised me of a refund.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

317 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question