US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

90%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eset1
1/20/17

Super schuhe toller Preis auch die kleider einfach perfekt habe für meine Tochter und für mich einiges bestellt hoffe das sie auch schnell da sind

cherryh9
1/20/17

Hoping for a good online website to shop. So i will love to order here at this website,because i love online shopping.

chaimab
1/19/17

Its a very nice exoerience and the products are amaising . So for that i invite you dear reader to visit this website and take advantage of these wonderful products and attractive prices .in addition you can also take advantage of significant discounts.so dont hesitate to have this experience.

moniquep11
1/19/17

I bought your corset back lightweight jacket right before Halloween it arrived perfect timing. So worth it I bought 2 more can't believe the prices

karolinad4
1/19/17

I don't know if somebody would manage to read all my complain, but I just don't know what else to do if not write here.
A while ago I've decided to order my wedding dress from this web site. We were short of budget and I knew I will receive something good quality for this amount of money. And I was right. But I had couple huge issues with customer service.
First of all, I was trying to ask them not to specify shipping cost as it makes taxes bigger. I've emailed them and receiver an answer: Dear customer, ..., We are not responsible for paying taxes. Which mean they didn't read my email. And I was trying contact them via email 3 more times. Answer never came.
But it is nothing compering to what they've done to my dress. I've ordered beautiful ball gown dress. On them web site I've asked : "... I am just wondering if it is possible to make skirt without tail and flowers on it? I would like skirt to look like one on the picture I just attached. Very princessy. :)". In customer request in actual order I explained even clearer that don't want flowers ONLY on skirt. They ignored that. My fault, I've shouldn't make things complicated. So, as a result, they sent me plain dress. the same situation with emails as before: they just ignore me. I've posted a review on them web site and than they offered me 30$ refund. As an example I found a similar plain dress and difference is almost 70$. And even then tailor cost won't be covered. And my dead line 3rd of February.
I still got a little bit of hope that miracle will happen and they will offer me a real solution. At this point I am very very disappointed and upset.

marias215
1/19/17

I ordered boots from TBDress. The description of the product failed to include a full description of the boots including that the soles were not only red but PAINTED red. This was not pictured on the website. Plus the soles are made of a hard smooth plastic and not rubber. I could understand I would have to pay for shipping had I just changed my mind and just didn't want to boots but the boot design is a safety hazard. When I emailed regarding returning them because of the safety issue, I was told they would not pay for return shipping. I will not be buying anything from TBDress ever again.

williamg129
1/18/17

I'm glad i found this site. Great products. I am so excited too order my boots. I am happy that they have my my size thirteen and a half boot. It very stylish and it comes in three different colors great too wear

jamiec76
1/18/17

Ordered an evening dress to be delivered to n.ireland and it was here in just under a month
Very pleased with the product and will be buying from this website again!

reneet23
1/18/17

I bought bridesmaid dresses from this website a couple of years ago and it was Horrible!!! Worst mistake ever ordering from this website. The lace and beads on the all of the dresses were torn and coming off. It took forever to get them in. I tried customer service and they were no help what so ever!! I got no help, no refund, nothing!! Had to spend even more money buying new dresses. Do not buy from this website.

sunshinew2
1/18/17

The material of the dresses has very nice quality and fits perfect and the prices are great. I would purchase again and I recommend this company to anyone looking for a nice outfit for a decent price.

mahenoors1
1/18/17

very good experience,Great quality and durable fabric i have ever seen.customer service is excellent and provide good quality.

rachela50
1/17/17

I recently bought a Zipper Long Sleeve Hooded Women's Jacket and I love it. Its my perfect winter jacket because its thick but extremely light!! I love this purchase and will be buying more things from TBDress!!

lindag170
1/16/17

I loved the boots so much I ordered them in all the colors.the delivery was fast I got the boots a week after I ordered them.

abdulrahmanr
1/16/17

It's very nice and so easy..I hope to deal with TB DRESS again.Thank you........,..........,......................

upsetp2
1/16/17

I ordered 7 dress for in September last year 2016 I did not receive the order till the 15 of December 2016.
The dress were nothing like the model picture on the website. Be prepared to loose your time and money if you decide to order from TB. I'm so upset, I've been reading the good comments with no doubt about it those comments come from TB employees. LOL.

virginiah35
1/15/17

Simply marvelous merchandise. I'm glowing in fashionable TB dresses. The complement's are outstanding. I'll remain a TB dress customer for years to come. The fabric and the feel of material easily worn. Thanks TB dress fo making me a success.

vikh1
1/15/17

Waited 3 months and god knows how many days and my hotline bling sweater A and Alien sweater hasn't arrived I got completely ripped off DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

terriw29
1/15/17

Soo many affordable items to choose from. Unique beautiful clothes and accurate size charts. Packages arrive promptly and as displayed.

annf41
1/14/17

I bought a dress and I like it much , The delivery is quite a wait but it's worth waiting... I love the style too. Surely buying again

cyandad
1/14/17

I always ordered from this website. It was great price and great items. I love it. PLESE try it once.

madelinel4
1/13/17

was well and i am pleased. there are lots of options and great prices as well. definitely would recommend.

shoukryo
1/13/17

Everything I see in this website looks great. And very good price

patricias157
1/12/17

When you walk into any room wearing this dress, heads will turn toward you!
It's just a beautiful dress.

minad3
1/12/17

Very good excellent site for shopping on line and good choices of clothing

hunterw17
1/11/17

The dress came when it said it would and it fit perfectly! I would definitely order again from tbdress.com

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

362 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question