Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Discount Wedding Dresses, International Sales, Prom Dresses
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

teenan1
9/18/17

you're all full of $#*! and garbage. this place was absolute trash trash TRASH. I didn't get the product I purchased and it came with a big black poop looking stain on it. How braindead does it get? Who looks at a dress like this and says yup, lemme ship this out?? run by complete morons as well. please stay away

sheelarm
9/17/17

I had an amazing shopping experience. I recieve 20% off coupon for the first time app purchase and I was very happy with it. I recommend this app to everyone

samanthar78
9/17/17

First of all their customer service is horrible, kept trying to get in contact with them with no response. The items had a specific shipping timeframe, and it took a month over that timeframe for me to receive my items. When they got here the items are terribly made. My mom had to take apart a dress that was shipped to us and resew it herself. some of the items do not even look like the pictures, and some aren't even the right size. STAY AWAY not worth the hassle!!!!

kathleenb81
9/17/17

I recently ordered 2 dresses from this company following their recommendations for equivalency sizing from US sizes to UK sizes.  I ordered an US size 8 and a 10, which according to TBDress was equivalent to UK 12 and 14.

On arrival these dresses were more like UK 8 and 10.  I have since goggled equivalent sizing and discovered that US 8 and 10 are equivalent to UK 8 and 10.  So way out of the ball park on that one.

After checking the Returns Policy for TBDress, I contacted them and was offered $30 refund if I kept the dresses or $40 refund if I returned them.  After a lot of emails back and forth I am basically still losing out on 60% of my costs no matter what I agree too.

The company got their sizing charts wrong, not me, so I dont think I should get penalised even one penny for that.

Their Returns and Refund Policy does not state you would be so much out of pocket.

I will never shop with them again and I rate their after service as 1/5, the 1 only being giving for prompt replies to emails.

BTW I bought the dress when it was advertised as $94 reduced to $82.  Today on Facebook the same dress is being advertised as £92.99 reduced from £365.

Im beginning to think TBDress is a total scam

jacquelinec54
9/16/17

Me encanto mi vestido era a mi medida y todos me preguntaron de dónde lo había comprado y yo encantada de TB dress

rosedarlines
9/13/17

I ordered something and when I received it, it was the best order ever. Everything was so sharp and I fit in everything....

nilkag
9/9/17

FIT PERFECTLY, EVERYONE ASKED WHERE I PURCHASED. THE DRESS LOOKED STUNNING ON THE BEACH. AND HE PRICE WAS EVEN BETTER, THANKS TBDRESS.

hillaryn3
9/8/17

I bought six dresses. All dresses need to be altered everything (shoulder, waistline, heim, bust, hip, and length), even though I carefully measured base on the TBDress measurement chart. The alteration cost double the purchasing.
One of those dresses cannot be altered. I email asking many times about the return address. Ryan responded the email without providing their return address and said that I figure out to return by myself and they will refund 50% after they receive the dress.
How can I return the dress without providing the return address? The return policy is not indicated 50% refund with dresses. The website is not provided the return address either.
I wonder how can they stay on business with the $#*!y customer service like this.

princessw4
9/7/17

I have been looking for a great dress for my 50th that was not to expensive but still has the look of a million dollars and boy did I find plenty on TBdress, I ordered 3 dress that I can not wait to wear. one for per birthday one for birthday and for after my birthday. CELEBRATION TIME..Thanks TBDress

cristinah12
9/3/17

Based on reviews on their website for a specific formal dress, I ordered it. When it arrived it was not like the advertised dress, the straps were different shape. The dress was also not according to the size chart, I measured myself ( I have sewing experience so I know how to do this) but the dress was way off the measurements, now it needs too many alterations to even fit properly. The material looks very cheap. Lesson learned...don't order from a cheap Chinese website!
Also, they post only positive reviews or probably fake ones on their website because they never published my bad one.

tonetal
8/31/17

I Love the material of the clothes and the colors are outstanding, I have been pleased with every thing I have purchased, and look forward to purchasing more. Everyone always asking where I get my clothes from and how much I paid for them.

shirleyc81
8/30/17

I have heard and read good and bad reviews about TBdress. I can only speak from my experience. I ordered a beautiful gown and shoes for my 50th birthday party that was held on 8/26/17. I ordered the dress and a pair of shoes on 8/6/17. I received my dress the same week on 8/11/17! The shoes did take longer to arrive but both items were the same as advertised on the website.

Tip for consumers: I would advise ordering a larger size because these clothes are not designed for curvy women. I wear a size 12 but the cut of this dress, I ordered a size 16 and the fit was perfect except the dress was very long. I did have alterations done and it was absolutely gorgeous!

susanw199
8/25/17

I had to change my size after I ordered - I did not see size chart. They quickly responded that they would notify the factory of the change. I hope it works and I get the correct size. We will see but they were prompt!

andreinam1
8/25/17

DO NOT Buy from TB dress. You may as well trow your money out your window. Has anyone ever tried to make you feel stupid even tough you know you are in your right to defend yourself? Well, that is what you will get when buying a wedding dress from TB dress. First the items were super late and when I tried to get back my cash due to TBdress tardiness they refused. I though, well hopefully at least the dresses will be nice. Wrong! THey look nothing like the described item. The quality is poor and so is the manufacturing. What bothers me the most is their arrogance. The worst part is that when you try to get help they don't even acknowledge what they already know: That their merchandise basically garbage.

nompumelelom
8/24/17

I love TB dress. I just started using it already bought 3 pairs of shoes and clothes which I am waiting for, to wear at my friends graduation ceremony

jenniferc293
8/18/17

I took a serious gamble buying a wedding dress online, sight unseen, but I have to confess that the dress I received was absolutely exquisite. Come April 2018, I will confidently walk down to the aisle to marry the love of my life, wearing a beautiful gown that only cost me $168!! Thank you TBDress for making my wedding dress dreams come true!!!!

Jennifer

renaeg1
8/17/17

Order #1 so far so good. I was leery about all of the mixed reviews. I ordered an evening gown. It wasn't as gorgeous as the picture with model but I would be comfortable wearing it. It came folded in a zip lock bag all wrinkled. The construction was decent. The lace and satin was of medium quality. It hung nicely. No unfinished seams. I paid $88 for it. I think it looks like a $200-300 dress.

audreyf17
8/15/17

I had no problem purchasing with tb dress, but try it you might love it. I have purchase two dresses and everybody love it. I purchase two separate orders and waiting for the arrival.

Audrey

izegbuwao
8/14/17

Great job. It is a very easy and interesting way to shop. I was quite happy . You had so many choices to pick from . Very stylish . I love. Thank you

morlayem
8/13/17

Very nice for the first time, He ya good one things and I have to place my order to see the qaulité of your product

annestephaniea
8/13/17

My order never came in couldn't have a refund!!! I want a refund! I was supposed to have my order in July 31

karlenew
7/27/17

Am going to a wedding and I order three dresses and they fit perfectly awesome and my friends also ask me to order for her too because the price are also good

talas2
7/26/17

Good experience! i like that u have lower prices for the dresses you are selling. im glad that my friend told me about this website.

jessicas270
7/25/17

Great! Wonderful exp it took a minute since 1st time buyer I did not get my coupon applied. Site takes forever to checkout needs to be update I guess so I never got to redeem my coupon

jamien26
7/23/17

Cloths fit good, better than expected! I'm happy that I ordered from the website. Pretty colors and patterns.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c. on 8/17/16
Helpful answer

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C. on 10/3/16
Helpful answer

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s. on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m. on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C. on 9/9/15
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

137 Photos for TBdress