Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Discount Wedding Dresses, International Sales, Prom Dresses
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

janesinar
7/26/17

I placed my order 2 weeks ago. I am hoping I will have the outfits in time so that I can take them on my cruise. My question is how long will it take for my order to arrive. Its been a week and the messages I received from your company states ,Your item has been processed through a facility in SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA at 7:10 pm on July 20, 2017. No one has returned my emails or calls. Unable to rate TBdress at this time at this time.

talas2
7/26/17

Good experience! i like that u have lower prices for the dresses you are selling. im glad that my friend told me about this website.

jessicas270
7/25/17

Great! Wonderful exp it took a minute since 1st time buyer I did not get my coupon applied. Site takes forever to checkout needs to be update I guess so I never got to redeem my coupon

tarent
7/25/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They steal people's photos then slap their watermark on it! Then want you to return the item which would cost a minimum of $50 out of your pocket to return before you get a refund. PayPal will only reimburse you up to $30 to ship items even if the seller sent you something that isn't what you ordered!

jamien26
7/23/17

Cloths fit good, better than expected! I'm happy that I ordered from the website. Pretty colors and patterns.

lindaf130
7/22/17

purchased two dresses, 1 shipped but they charged me for both...still awaiting for the other to ship. All shipments come from China. the dress I got is a little to small and would like to return it, but they are not returning my emails regarding the return. The dress was nice, but don't try to return anything...you won't get a reply.

erikav9
7/20/17

Me encanto estoy conforme con el vestido recibido aun me falta. Uno por llegar pero estoy muy contenta

cynthias102
7/19/17

I just want to thank you for my dress I sent in my measurements and when I got my dress back it fit perfectly it looks just like the photo but in a different color they did a beautiful job looking forward to shopping with them again

ethelt12
Ethel T.
7/17/17

You see the clothing so nice but the disadvantage of online business is that, sometimes what you order doesn't come as you saw it and that is bad. TB dress must make sure they sell what people see on their website. Thank You!!!

rusticad
7/17/17

past deliveries.. the customer service past to replied. i love this company tbdress..i like all he style and materials and cheaf..

hawriaaa
7/17/17

I love this website, i always find what I am looking for for good prices! I bought a maxi black skirt with beadings...it was prefect.

marceys1
7/15/17

I loved the dress i ordered. It was very good material and fit well but the top was a little bigger then expected but its ok i cam qear it three different ways so im fine with that! I would order again from this company.

sanjs1
7/15/17

like the prices and products on the site. just purchased 4 dresses at very good prices.
Thank you, TBdress!

milsanr
7/15/17

Es muy buena para comprar se te ace facil encontrar las cosas qie quieres y siempre estan a buen precio no son muy caras

kiarab8
7/15/17

For me this is the best online store, because they have cheap deals with clothes of good material. I also love that you can trust them.

christinem148
7/13/17

Very nice site with authentic designs. Plus, the price is unbeatable! I love TB Dress and will continue to use this site throughout the years. If you need a dress for a night out, this site is the only option for an amazing appearance!

kathleena34
7/12/17

I have now purchased 6 dresses at TBDress and loved them all. Great fit, nice material, well made. Thanks for making dress buying easy!

mariamp
7/10/17

How long the take frim what country this coming they no have small size please pretty soon is for birthday party.

rozaa2
7/10/17

I ordered 3 items two days ago and I received them after 12 days and it was exactly what i needed, However you should check the size chart because some items has different kind of sizes for example if u usually wore size 8 you might order M in some product

karinj3
7/9/17

I custom ordered this dress in champagne for my wedding. The color was lighter than expected and the dress has mesh across the shoulders up to the neck, which I did not expect. Shipping took some time. After getting over those things I ended up absolutely LOVING the dress. My goal was vintage and this did it!! I would order again! Thank you TBDRESS.

jessicam293
7/8/17

Love this app! Love the dress selection. I ordered my wedding dress from TBDress. App is easy to use.

aljap
7/8/17

I bought this dress for my prom and really it is amazing, the model of the dress was just like the picture ( I choosed the colour Dark Navy ). I very like this dress, now it's my favourite dress. :)

First i was really scared to order online because it went bad before a couple times for me on other online shopping sites but here they helped me a lot. I ordered my prom dress a little too late. So i was scared that i won't get him on time but everything went very well.

Tip for consumers: Don't order it too late or last minute because you will have a lot of stress that it won't arrive on time. ;)

ericat21
7/8/17

Love it I order something once a month if not twice I told my family and friends about this site take a few weeks to get it back that's OK I wish they were local

thenjiwed
7/7/17

I have recently bought a wedding gown for my sister, i just hope it comes as promised. I will be waiting with crossed fingers.

natalieh50
7/7/17

AVOID THIS SHOP!! SCAM! I sent them my custom size & even paid extra for this. Firstly : They sent me a dress which was nothing like the photo. 2: They gave me a dress 4 inches bigger on the waist, 5 inches bigger on the bust than the custom measurements I gave. 3: The quality of the sewing is ridiculous! Threads where hanging out of the dress. 4: When wanting to return I had to argue with them to get just a 60% refund but they still have not given me the address to return the dress for my discount. It does not state ANYWHERE on their website about only getting a certain % refunded when returning the dress. When I questioned this they told me "there is too many situations to put all on our website". AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v. on 1/20/16
Helpful answer

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c. on 8/17/16
Helpful answer

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B. on 5/15/16
Helpful answer

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s. on 1/12/16
Helpful answer

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v. on 2/2/16
Helpful answer

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C. on 10/3/16
Helpful answer

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s. on 10/20/15
Helpful answer

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F. on 2/17/16
Helpful answer

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m. on 4/13/16
Helpful answer

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C. on 9/9/15
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

131 Photos for TBdress