Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

Tel: +1 716-324-5971
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

gabrielleb14
11/22/17

It's a great website to shop with I'm just mad that my order has not been sent oit. It's been a week now

onaopepoo
11/20/17

If you have good use for your money, I ll advise not to buy from TBdress. They put up pictures that will lure you to buy but the clothes are rubbish, the customer service is also whack and their system as well.
I was supposed to enjoy a 15% discount from them and due to the non-flexibility of their system, i lost that even after a misleading advice from one of their customer service rep.

They also shipped 5 items in 2 tranches! UPS is asking for payments before I collect the 1st tranch while the 2nd one has been delivered to me without payment. It also tok like forever before I got the items and they were rubbish! winter coat was made with jersey material! The collar of one of the clothes look dirty!

Please dont be deceived by the reviews you see on their site because they only post the good ones giving very inaccurate outlook. They sure did not post my review comment!

The summary of all this is tha TBDress is a SCAM!

jacobt38
11/18/17

Fast shipping as well as durable and affordable product. Am loving it and Gorgeous fits beautifully.

peggiep1
11/18/17

I use aside from chart on their page to make a decision to order a size larger than the chart indicating just to be sure but in spite of doing so, the dress would have fit an 80 lbs. 10-year-old! All attempts to rectify the situation with exchange or return have fallen on deaf ther are use aside from chart on their page to make a decision to order a size larger than the chart indicating just to be sure but in spite of doing so, the dress would have fit an 80 lbs. 10-year-old! All attempts to rectify the situation with exchange or return have Proven fruitless. They do not answer their emails and now they are attempting to give me 40% of the $200 I paid when it is there dress that doesnt fit in their fraud. Do not do not do not buy anything from these thieves!

marilynm71
11/16/17

I love the bell sleeve dress. It fit like a glove. I obtained many compliments on this dress. The prices was what I could afford

katya73
11/16/17

they deliver on time or sometimes early than one expect so far so good and i will be ordering more product form this company

adnank6
11/10/17

Its good to buy from tb dress .. i m hoping to buy again. As i have bought today a nice jacket .. hopefully will receive soon.. thanks tb dress

andream174
11/10/17

I was looking for cheap vintage dresses and i kept on having no such luck. everything was expensive and didn't have my size. Then i found this wonderful shop and i absolutly fell in love . when adding to cart they let you pic a size and shows you all the measurements in both cm and inches. the only thing i will say bad is that the shipping was $11 i could of bought another dress for that price.

toniquag
11/9/17

This company is extremely a disgrace to me. I ordered something October 19, 2017-!: and here it is November 6th and still havent received it. The Rep Ryan emailed me saying give him another 6-12 days to ship to me . Now I receive a email today saying they sorry but item is out of stock , this is crazy so you been having my money the whole time and Letting me wait all these days?? Not to mention why would you let customers order items from your website that is NOT able?? But you still take they money..... please dont waste your time .

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, could you please send us your correct id to sns@tbdress.com so that we can help you? Thank you.
vanessan15
11/3/17

I loved the look I loved the design I loved that it came in XL I love the class and style of the whole thing and its for my birthday so I want to shine

keonnal
11/3/17

I ordered a dress 2 months ago! Still haven't received the! Can't get a hold of a live person! The " company" keeps sending me 10% off coupons for the delay...Yea, like I'm a dummy and will spend more money with you FRAUDS!!!

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hi, our customer service has sent emails on the resolution of the order to your mail box: keke.*****@gmail.com, please check and reply us. Thank you.
billies27
11/2/17

I ordered a dress through this company and paid additional to have it shipped to me within 3-5 days. When I realized two weeks later that it was not going to get here in time, I cancelled the order. Two days later I get an email saying they shipped it and I had to accept it. Worst part was, I had never orderd anything online except through Amazon. Less than a week later, my card was hacked and my account wiped put. coincidence?

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hi, your parcel has been shipped out which can't be called back and we'll discuss with you the refund via the emails sent by our customer service. Hope you can pay attention to your mail box. Thank you.
jeremyw49
10/31/17

I LOVE my dress! I received so many compliments from men and women. I'm 5'9, the dress flows nicely, the material feels nice and VERY CLASSY

jennya33
10/30/17

El producto es economico y de calidad una buena calidad de colores tallas completas y llego a tiempo considerable, en buen estado. El producto llego bien embalado, satisfecho con la compra y volveria a escoger esta tienda para comprar productos similares.

floi1
10/29/17

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP PRICES ON THIS WEBSITE . I ORDERED TWO MONTHS AGO AND STILL HAVENOT RECEIVED THE DRESSES . I AM STILL CHASING THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY AND STILL HAVENT BEEN PAID. BE WARNED.
TWO MONTHS NO DRESSES AND NO REFUND . AFTER ESCALATING TO PAYPAL FOR A REFUND, THEY HAVE SENT ME A TRACKING NUMBER THAT DOESN'T WORK . ALSO CLAIMED ONE DRESS WAS OUTSTOCK . I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS TO THEM FOR REFUND BUT STILL WAITING .
BE CAREFUL.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, we've given you a refund based on policy on our website and please pay attention to check your paypal account. Thanks for your patience.
ls162
10/28/17

I have purchased shoes, dresses and accessories and LOVED them all. TBdress delivers on quality and style every single time!

fayb16
10/24/17

FINALLY ARE I ESCALTED THIS CLAIM WITH PAY PAL I GET RETURN ADRESS

ECPL AA RETURN
275 E, REDONDO BEACH BLVD.
GARDENA, CA 90248

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, I've checked that your order has been delivered and have you received them? If there're any question, please feel free to contact with us via sns@tbdress.com. Thank you.
kb165
10/22/17

I recommend anyone who is looking for a nice and cool apparels for both male and female to give it a shot and trust me, you will be amazed at what you see.

karolc4
10/20/17

I can not give a complete review of my shopping experience since I am still waiting for my package but so far everything is fine, the clothes in this store I love it

celiar7
10/14/17

I am trying to get in touch with your company to notify of one dress not arriving with my order which took over a month to get. Please advise

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, I've checked your order and found that your another dress had been delivered on Nov. 13. Have you got it? "2017-11-13 19:36 HIALEAH, FL 33014, Delivered, In/At Mailbox, Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 7:36 pm on November 13, 2017 in HIALEAH, FL 33014."
lloydc14
10/12/17

Great products at great prices. So easy to use the website, very straight forward, see what you like at low prices and buy instantly, no fuss.

anisaa3
10/12/17

Bought a dress for my daughters wedding.What I received was a cheap rip off off. Absolutely nothing like the pictures.It looked hideous.I called and emailed instantly to return the package only to be told that there was nothing wrong with the dress and I could not get a refund.they offered me $20 of the$130 I paid and only if I sent it back. What a ripoff. I wasn't going to do another poor sucker gets the dress. If I could I would plaster reviews on every site if what a rip off tbdress is.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, we could't find your order based on the information you offered, so could you please offer us your correct order number or your register email address on tbdress.com? Thanks for your patience. Any questions, please contact with us via sns@tbdress.com.
Thank you.
milyd
10/10/17

Todos los productos que solicite eran tal cual y me quedo muy bien la talla solicitados, una pagina muy confiable, excelentes precio y muy buena calidad... seguire comprando en tbdress... gracias.

juliat42
10/7/17

I made my order since 08/19/17 and I never received the order. I send email informing them that I having received my order and they having contacted me at all.

Response from Aaron l., TBdress Representative
Hello, I've checked the ID you offered but nothing found in our system, so could you please so kindly to offer us your correct id so that we can check your order and help to solve your problem as quick as possible? Thank you so much. Any question, please contact with us via sns@tbdress.com. Thank you.
elsyr
10/6/17

Your products are amazing!! I totally love them! Right now I am about to purchase one of your amazing coats! Hope not to get dissapointed!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

All i could say is pick your poison. I did and i wasnt impressed or satisfied

By Brendaleah B.

This place is a scam!! Shop elsewhere!! There is no standardization in sizing, it is all poor quality and returns are a joke. You can return your items and they will NEVER refund your money!

By Raina v.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to show you but it is exactly as everyone has stated below. It takes forever to receive item and to get refund and materials are cheap and sizing is not accurate go somewhere else

By n c.

No! No! No! My items never even shipped after 3 weeks. I kept emailing customer service and no one responded. There's no phone number so you have to email. This sites a rip off!

By a s.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! It is a scam! They sizing is WILDLY off and when it finally gets to you from China and you realize it is wildly off they keep your money even after you pay overseas shipping costs to return it! SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

By Raina v.

Please take advice from those with experience! Avoid this site, FULL STOP. Quality is crap. Service is crap. They use an automated answer service which I detest!

By Eileen C.

No! I ordered 4 items and they never shipped. I emailed customer service 4 times with no response. I finally had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.

By a s.

Do not ruin your wedding memories by allowing the disappointment you will receive from this company to enter. Buy from a reputable company that does not cheat its customers.

By Jim F.

Dont bother there scumbags who want nothing but your money and dont provide any thing in return but dissapolntment.

By Sean m.

Do not buy, Material is thin and cheap.

By Tifernie C.
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

141 Photos for TBdress