US Government’s NSF

TBdress reviews

90%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
Check the product reviews on our website!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vegar1

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 308 reviews)

debbies31

Received my wedding dress today and fell in love it. (in 141 reviews)

nilimab

I recommend this site for an exceptional online shopping experience. (in 92 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bonitah2
7/23/16

So far, I have ordered two items from this supplier a gown for my son's wedding and a winter coat. I was very satisfied with the quality and the craftsmanship of each item; however, the formal dress was a little larger than expected and the coat was too small. But overall, a good experience.

yolandam19
7/23/16

It was okay would been nice to talk to a live pereon8 to find out if my order would ne delivery by the time i needed.

stephanieh90
7/21/16

Still waiting to receive a shipping date

williamn42
7/20/16

Bought sweater in XL and it's too small for even my 13 year old.
My first purchase and already a disappointment.
I've learned my lesson.

zahraha
7/20/16

I have purchased two wedding dresses and two vails, they were nice almost as pictures but lower quality. The customer service were very nice, and they told me the exactly shipping and receiving dates.

dawno8
7/13/16

I love this site. At first I was confused with the sizing but now I have it. I love the dresses I've ordered even the ones that are a little short. The quality is spot on. They are so nice I've ordered more. My daughter is happy as I gave her the dresses that was to small. She loves them too. I'm looking forward to receiving my latest purchases.

tayllorc
7/12/16

Foi muito bom poder comprar neste site,um vestido,eu me senti super segura em poder comprar porque amigas minhas ja tinham comprado e o produto chega na hora,isso é incrivelmente espetacilar.

patriciam136
7/12/16

Beautiful dresses at excellent prices.

hopeg5
7/12/16

Been looking for the perfect shoe fast and easy

ileens
7/12/16

I had bought several hand bags from this website i was so worried that it wont look as the picture but guess what, IT'S EVEN 10 TIMES BETTER i love it love it love all of them well packed each item in a bag. Thank u tbdress and i will come back very soon to buy more.

ritters
7/7/16

This is a really nice place to shop for dress.

chicd
7/5/16

The sequence wedge shoes I purchased was Bling-ed out to Perfection! Love the look and feel wearing these! Only con, I ordered silver but received gold instead...otherwise, Excellent purchase!

daniellen25
7/5/16

I'm not quite sure yet this is my first time ordering from your site but I'm excited to see if what I ordered fits and if it's quality if so I'll be ordering again

barbarab163
7/1/16

I purchased my first pair of sandals from TBdress in June. When they arrived I was impressed with the looks. They looked exactly as featured. And they were very comfortable to wear. I wore them out shopping and a total stranger came up to me to compliment me on my sandal. If you are those people(as I am) who don't won't to see themselves wearing the same shoes as most individuals, then I definitely recommend these sandals and virtually all sandals featured in TBdress.

rachelled4
6/29/16

I like TB dress because they have a good selection of vintage style dresses from the 50's and 60's that I wear.

TB dress also offers great discounts and membership special prices. Delivery is faster than most online sites.

catm15
6/28/16

Excellent customer service! Reasonable price for great style!

messelinam
6/27/16

This is a great jumpsuit for a summer party. It is a little short when wearing heels but perfect with flats.

peea
6/24/16

i love the gown, its looks same as the picture and i was surprised it arrived on time.

himanip1
6/24/16

the dress arrived in 7-10 days. just love that dress. it fits perfectly. very nice material and very comfortable. It met my expectations.

joonn
6/22/16

I have a had the most amazing experience shopping for my husband and I at tb dresses. I am busy bragging about it to everyone and anyone I come in contact with. Thank you tbdresses for making everything so con enemy nd having such amazing clothes lines

agnesb6
6/22/16

i like the weeding dress

sameerb4
6/22/16

find what ever i want , and the quality is amazing.

fawaza3

worth the buy

sumayaa3
6/21/16

The dress arrived on time, I was able to track it until I received it. It arrived on time. The dress looks exactly like the picture and that is why I and returning customer. I am very satisfied. My mom loves my dress so much she asked of she could borrow it for an occasion. My sister decided to buy the burgundy lace patchwork dress for herself. Order number 2214710.

elayneh2
6/20/16

These shoes are absolutely gorgeous. They are made nicely and they are priced at an unbelievable price. Absolutely a great deal for a great pair of shoes. Great drrvice and great prices. So many styles and choices.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

289 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question