Review of TBdress

TBdress reviews

91%
Tel: +86-29-68532816
sns@tbdress.com
TBdress famous brand is coming, welcome to visit!!
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tiffanya35
5/26/17

Hard to place a order and the phone number. It's not no good. Need to make it easy to get in contact with you guys

angeliquey1
5/24/17

I purchased 2 items from TBdress. They arrived in a timly manner. The quality of each of the items is good and they look good on as well. I'm one satisfied customer. I've recommended TBdress to my family and I've already placed another order....

dindina
5/23/17

I'm very happy to receive my ordered items from TBDRESS. I'll be a mom of the groom and will be wearing a white chiffon assymetrical sleeveless tops and bell bottoms slacks. So elegant for a very reasonable price!! I love it. I'm gonna shop more. Thank you!!

shereenz
5/22/17

Seller has excellent communication. Dress is beautiful. Quality stitching. fabric is amazing. Fit is fantastic. Dress is truly beautiful. Postage was fast with DHL

sharkav
5/22/17

I ordered this dress for my daughter's wedding. I ordered it in a dark royal blue, however when I received it, it was in a standard royal blue, two totally different colours. Also it looks nothing like the one pictured. The skirt is not completely lined and it looks like a different fabric has been used. I have been emailing their customer service for a week, and all they keep saying is can you please keep the one that was sent. I ordered it in a particular colour as I needed to match in with the wedding colours. I am appalled at what they call customer service. We are still in the dispute stage. I have also involved PayPal and a government authority in regards to this matter as tbdress refuse to fix the problem, and although I paid USD$107.80 for this dress, they seem to think that refunding me USD$22 will resolve the problem. I have already spent AU$60 in materials and AU$75 at the dressmakers and its not finished. This dress cost me nearly AU$150 and the repairs will definitely far exceed that. What should have been a reasonably priced dress will end up been a very expensive venture. This mob is as shonky as they come.

rosalynd3
5/21/17

Order my Daugther wedding dress later part of April 2017, Now it is May 19 2017 and it still says Preparing!! The wedding is in 15 days!! Never Ever order something as IMPORTANT AS A WEDDING DRESS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

tasneema3
5/20/17

If Tbere was a Zero start I wouldve given it. With horrible customer service with rude staff members. I received my dress and it has nothing to do with the picture at All donmt look even like the picture. And they don't want to refund my money back even though it's in their policy u can get a full refund back if the dress is unlike the picture

thomash170
5/19/17

Love your shoes An cloths An good price looking forward shopping with you'd again I like to tell other friends An family about your items

larisam5
5/16/17

Loved the product! Very fast shipping and excellent quality. The upmost customer service. Would highly recommend.

marthaluciam
5/14/17

All the items were as shown on the pictures and the shipment was safe and on time, very happy with all my items

bor534
5/13/17

it's super cute and comfortable. I will definitely buy these products again, the designs were very beautiful and details were amazing.

ofeliac2
5/12/17

It's been so wonderful to buy less price of the item that I will love to wear and will last long ! Thank u ! I will be a regular customer from now on !

robertm494
5/11/17

I bought a some clothing for my wife and she was very pleased with the prices. They seem to of very good quality.

williamm300
5/10/17

I'm very happy with the company and service I received. The clothing is beautiful and the site is very user friendly. I highly recommend them to everyone and it's a great place to purchase gifts as well.

dunial
5/10/17

Excelente beautifull I like the color is good the size pretty coming in good time is fat I said another people

mahamudh1
5/8/17

Excellent,happiness, lovely, joyfulness, marvelous,extraordinary,successfulness,helpfulness, interesting

juliannei
5/8/17

The dresses do not look like the picture. They are not lined cheap stretchy fabric does do not lay right. It is an imitation of the picture. I should have known better!

elieli
5/7/17

Je vous encourage, mais je jense que c'est un peu cher par rapport aux autres (online shops). For example, I saw the same item for below 65% of my payment.

sionaf
5/6/17

Material it's beautiful and it's really fit for any occasions.I really enjoyed it and it's really cheap.Nice and fancy

margarets104
5/6/17

I am glad I finally placed my order. Your website has some beautiful shoes! I love feminine clothes and shoes and I will refer other people to your website I tried to place an order yesterday but I finally placed my order today.

rashat1
5/5/17

I received my item in 13 days from China To Canada.
Same size , it fits me,
very unique.
I will shop again and again

elizabethd111
5/4/17

All I can say it's beautiful clothes,the shoes,the jewelry everything that's why I keep ordering, amazing and excellent site. Keep up the good work and have some discount. Thanks for this product! From: Elizabeth D.

anzhelas
5/4/17

I received my dress which I purchased from TBdress website damaged. When I opened the package, which was a simple plastic bag, which offered no shipping protections, there were a substantial amount of the yellow glass stones loose in the bag, and many of the yellow glass stones had fallen off the dress. When I put the dress on, the yellow glass stones were keeping falling off to the floor. The dress is not of the quality described, nor does the picture on their site clearly show these "yellow glass stones stuck on the dress or the description clearly state that there is any sort of stuck on yellow glass stones on the dress. I cant possibly wear the dress as you can see where the yellow glass stones are missing. The dress continues to lose yellow glass stones with every step I take while wearing it. I am devastated about the sub-standard quality of the dress and must have a full refund.I have asked for a refund for the damaged dress I received. I have provided TBDress with details, and pictures. I have also stated that they need to be responsible for the pick-up of the dress if they require it returned. I will not accept any out of pocket cost for shipping the dress back to them as it was falsely advertised on their website, and was obsessively shipped in an already damaged condition.The dress should never have been shipped, nor sold as a wearable item.The photos on their website look like designer dresses but are just cheap, low-quality garbage.After ongoing dispute TBdress wants me to return the dress back to them at my cost so I can receive a partial refund. Is it a joke???

pats226
5/4/17

great and easy, love the display and easy to purchase will be a return buyer. i'm just not sure where all these things are coming from

jacqueb3
5/2/17

Pleasantly surprised with the quality of this evening dress. Perfect fit, flawless. I have discovered a new place to shop for high quality fashion

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

419 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TBdress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
maryj87
Mary J.
on 2/20/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the TBdress staff and other customers.

115 Photos for TBdress