US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

paml36
11/1/16

Their check mailing schedule is a little confusing, but you get money here and there. Just be sure to shop through the site. It's not like you're paying for it; you're not buying from them. You get back some of the the money you're gonna spend anyway. Shop, and forget about it - surprise in the mail.

cindyd57
10/30/16

In the past I didn't get paid, and had to "request" payment from Shop At Home. Currently I have 2 cases open. I made a $360 purchase at Saksoff5th and I reserved a hotel for 4 nights for $1,190. I should have gotten over $100 back, but I received NOTHING except excuses about these 2 transactions from ShopAtHome. Maybe this a scam? Now they are trying to blame Saks and Groupon Getaways for not processing the purchases correctly.

doloress14
10/30/16

I've Never Gotten CASH BACK?

klv1
10/30/16

I joined Shopathome for several years and I buy a lot online. I never received any money back or given any credit, last week I bought several stuffs on line and I checking right away if they given me any credit or cash back... I see none, zero. This company is a fraud. They steal your money when you shop on line. Don't buy nothing on ShopAtHome and don't give them any chance to get rich on your expenses... Shame on you "ShopAtHome" is a thief, a consumer thief.

linm12
10/2/16

I have had a good experience with Shop At Home until lately. I have received a couple of checks in the mail and was happy. Recently, for some reason, the purchases I made did not show up for cash back. I have submitted missing cash back reports on the purchases per the instructions from Customer Service. So far I have been notified that two of them are being credited to my cash back. I am patiently waiting to hear a response on the others ones I submitted. I am not sure what happened or if I am doing something wrong as before it was just working perfectly. I have always received a response to my emails within a few days. I am hoping for a solution soon and if I am not doing something right that they can tell me what to change in how I shopped for those orders.

cathrynr1
10/2/16

It's quick, easy and i get money back on things i would purchase anyway! I have received several checks from them. the only thing that would make it better is to have the choice to save up to 50.00 before getting your check instead of 20.00.

lizw39
10/2/16

I used to us another cash back site but when I found that ShopAtHome offered a 110% price match guarantee with that site and others I was convinced that SAH was the best bet! I also touted this guarantee to many friends.

Alas, there is no more price matching. While I do still use SAH, I am careful to check other cash back sites to see who offers the best deal.

I have never had any problem with getting my money from SAH. Their customer service is a little slow to respond, but they do respond and I appreciate that.

mariettad
10/2/16

In the 1yr we've been using SAH for our online purchases, my family & I have saved between $100-$150, in the form of checks sent quarterly based on purchases made the prior 90 days. It's the simplest thing in the world: sign up, visit SAH before making an online purchase, click through their link and you will earn a certain percentage (0.5% - 12%+) of your total pre-tax purchase price.

stephanies162
10/2/16

I've completed my Christmas shopping with Shop at Home's help in just one month. I have $40 coming too! No trying to take pictures of receipts from my phone and having them rejected for one reason or another. Great site for seniors and those who don't drive and do most of their shopping online. Thanks Shop at Home!

donnaj26
10/1/16

I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe, but it won't let me. When I research it, it says this is a virus and should be uninstalled ASAP. I did notice something different about how my computer acted. It was slower and I now know it is because of ShopatHome. It also changed the way my home paged looked. I still haven't figured out how to get it off of my computer. I am over whelmed with their emails.

susand150
9/24/16

It is a great way to buy the products you would purchase anyway with a bonus of cash back. I have received several checks from shopathome already!

sarah2923
8/28/16

I figure either you can earn a little bit of extra cash for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, or earn an extra NOTHING. A little is better than none!!!

If I could only remember to activate the rewards each time UGH

patriciaa66
8/28/16

With a knowledgeable and courteous staff, ShopAtHome continues to be a great start to my online shopping experience - and profitable!! Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend ShopArHone.

Patricia Agostino

galinay1
8/25/16

I not use The ShopAtHome company more. Because:
1. The ShopAtHome has deceived me, and do not pay more than 15 cash back.
ShopAtHome uses the following scheme: if you say about the missing of your money, the more often you get a letter like this:
"We have contacted the merchant affiliate regarding your purchase. The store records do not attribute the referral for your order to ShopAtHome.com and will not credit us for your order."
A reason about what happened, you do not know. And if you just went through the ShopAtHome website to store site, and stayed there until the full payment, too.
Or, if you said later about the missing money (terms I do not understand: they called 30 days and 90 days - perhaps the term is called depending on the time of your treatment, but it is not in your side).
2. The company is engaged in discrimination. I came from another country and do not speak in English so good, and ShopAtHome use it, that not pay me my cash back money.
I've got a lawyer, and I'm going to get my money from the ShopAtHome.
Please, will say your friends, that ShopAtHome is the company-cheater. You loss your money as me.
__________
4.32 PM 08/25/2016
Ok, I will add here to response to ShopAtHome.
It's not true, that you will missing cash back. I was missing my cash back on July 2016, May 2016, January and February 2016. And ShopAtHome refused me.
I stay on the site and took a payment, because I know, that I can stay. And I did it! Every time! But you didn't know, why you can not get your money. It's a secret - said me ShopAtHome.
I didn't receive my cash back. ShopAtHome said me any reason. But not paid.
If you will search the review another people, that you will read, that the company received your money.
This open fraud and robbery.

teresaf27
8/12/16

I have been a customer with Shop at home since 2012 they used to be a good cash back site but the last 2 months I have been missing my cash back from straight talk and have not been able to get it after emailing customer service many times and now the have stopped the 110% guarantee and their cash back is way lower then top cash back and Befrugal. I think if they advertise the cash back then they should make sure we get it because I could have used another site so now I will be going through either top cash back or befrugal because they don't stand behind their advertisement and have been shopping at straight talk through shop at home for 4 years now. So sad that these sites gets everyone to go through them then once we become a loyal customer everything changes. In the past I would have highly recommended shop at home but now I would not recommend them at all I would use top cash back or Befrugal and they give way better cash back.

betsyh6
8/3/16

Cash back for shopping through their site, it so easy!

viviann29
8/2/16

It definitely pays to Shopathome!!! How awesome is it to get paid to shop online. I highly recommend it. When you least expect it...........
your check is in the mail
Two thumbs up.

jijim
7/31/16

I have received checks from shopathome.com a couple of times in the past. For some reason most recently my account was deactivated without my knowledge and have had $25+ sitting in my account for several months. When I contacted them, I was told how to reactivate my account a couple of weeks ago, but the money is still there and adding up.

kathyl67
7/31/16

I use shopathome every time I but online. I love the discounts and the earnings and it's all so easy!!!

chrisl176
7/31/16

It is great to have them find you coupons to shop with and then give you cash back for shopping. You have to accumulate I think $20 before they issue a check but it is always nice to receive money just for using their site to shop.

betha199
7/26/16

I have used shop at home for years, but lately I never get paid for my purchases and my emails go on with no response. I would recommend using another website that is going to do as they promise. Shop at home definitely not doing that. Poor customer service!!!

rjr4
7/11/16

I've used most sites that provide cashback -- this one LOOKS Legit- but when it comes to paying seems there might be a problem!
Lack of response to email- no phone CS, even when provided an invoice with tracking number - they just fail to respond. I would STAY AWAY - choose a different cashback site.

sarahl161
7/7/16

I used to love using Shopathome.com but no longer think this is the best cashback website. They recently took away the 2 things that made the company better than the rest. There is no more 110% cashback guarantee and no more ShopGold Rewards program. Also, as far as the Ebay policy, they won't search for missing cashback unless it's a purchase of $1500 or more, which I would never make. I'm sad to say that I will no longer be a loyal customer.

congzhouh
7/6/16

ShopAtHome is the worst cashback site I've used. Supposedly, they will send a check after 3 months of your transactions. The fact is the day before they were supposed to send me a check, they cancelled my account. I accumulated several hundreds of dollars in cashback over a few months, but they wiped everything off without even giving me a notice or explanation. Don't use them! I will file a complaint with bbb.org and strongly suggest that anyone who had the same problem do the same, so everyone knows this is a scam cashback site. FYI, on bbb.org, ShopAtHome is actually listed under a different name: Belcaro Group, Inc, so that, I guess, people cant find related complaints easily. Untrustworthy!
What's mroe unethical, they didn't let me know that they cancelled my account until after I asked them why the cashback was gone. By then, I accummulated another 50+ dollars with them, which they wiped off again!! I could have switched to other cashback sites earlier!
And NO, don't trust them when they replied below that they would discuss the specific problems with me, because I emailed them twice and got no reply at all. See other reviews for the horrible customer service. I will update my review if I ever get a reply as to why my using their cashback site was considered "suspicious" by them! Ridiculous!

reikok
6/27/16

Update

It took time but they fixed my problem.Thank you so much.I am sure they WILL response you sometime, so you should be patient.

I will definitely use shopathome.com ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I requested missing cash back inquiry(submitted#308865) and It has been more than 8 business day, but I have not received any response from them. They mentioned they response between 3- 5 business day.
So I sent another email, but still no response.
I loved use this site before this problem happened.I am disappointed.
I am not sure they even try to response customer's requests.

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question