US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

susand150
9/24/16

It is a great way to buy the products you would purchase anyway with a bonus of cash back. I have received several checks from shopathome already!

sarah2923
8/28/16

I figure either you can earn a little bit of extra cash for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, or earn an extra NOTHING. A little is better than none!!!

If I could only remember to activate the rewards each time UGH

patriciaa66
8/28/16

With a knowledgeable and courteous staff, ShopAtHome continues to be a great start to my online shopping experience - and profitable!! Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend ShopArHone.

Patricia Agostino

galinay1
8/25/16

I not use The ShopAtHome company more. Because:
1. The ShopAtHome has deceived me, and do not pay more than 15 cash back.
ShopAtHome uses the following scheme: if you say about the missing of your money, the more often you get a letter like this:
"We have contacted the merchant affiliate regarding your purchase. The store records do not attribute the referral for your order to ShopAtHome.com and will not credit us for your order."
A reason about what happened, you do not know. And if you just went through the ShopAtHome website to store site, and stayed there until the full payment, too.
Or, if you said later about the missing money (terms I do not understand: they called 30 days and 90 days - perhaps the term is called depending on the time of your treatment, but it is not in your side).
2. The company is engaged in discrimination. I came from another country and do not speak in English so good, and ShopAtHome use it, that not pay me my cash back money.
I've got a lawyer, and I'm going to get my money from the ShopAtHome.
Please, will say your friends, that ShopAtHome is the company-cheater. You loss your money as me.
__________
4.32 PM 08/25/2016
Ok, I will add here to response to ShopAtHome.
It's not true, that you will missing cash back. I was missing my cash back on July 2016, May 2016, January and February 2016. And ShopAtHome refused me.
I stay on the site and took a payment, because I know, that I can stay. And I did it! Every time! But you didn't know, why you can not get your money. It's a secret - said me ShopAtHome.
I didn't receive my cash back. ShopAtHome said me any reason. But not paid.
If you will search the review another people, that you will read, that the company received your money.
This open fraud and robbery.

teresaf27
8/12/16

I have been a customer with Shop at home since 2012 they used to be a good cash back site but the last 2 months I have been missing my cash back from straight talk and have not been able to get it after emailing customer service many times and now the have stopped the 110% guarantee and their cash back is way lower then top cash back and Befrugal. I think if they advertise the cash back then they should make sure we get it because I could have used another site so now I will be going through either top cash back or befrugal because they don't stand behind their advertisement and have been shopping at straight talk through shop at home for 4 years now. So sad that these sites gets everyone to go through them then once we become a loyal customer everything changes. In the past I would have highly recommended shop at home but now I would not recommend them at all I would use top cash back or Befrugal and they give way better cash back.

betsyh6
8/3/16

Cash back for shopping through their site, it so easy!

viviann29
8/2/16

It definitely pays to Shopathome!!! How awesome is it to get paid to shop online. I highly recommend it. When you least expect it...........
your check is in the mail
Two thumbs up.

jijim
7/31/16

I have received checks from shopathome.com a couple of times in the past. For some reason most recently my account was deactivated without my knowledge and have had $25+ sitting in my account for several months. When I contacted them, I was told how to reactivate my account a couple of weeks ago, but the money is still there and adding up.

kathyl67
7/31/16

I use shopathome every time I but online. I love the discounts and the earnings and it's all so easy!!!

chrisl176
7/31/16

It is great to have them find you coupons to shop with and then give you cash back for shopping. You have to accumulate I think $20 before they issue a check but it is always nice to receive money just for using their site to shop.

betha199
7/26/16

I have used shop at home for years, but lately I never get paid for my purchases and my emails go on with no response. I would recommend using another website that is going to do as they promise. Shop at home definitely not doing that. Poor customer service!!!

rjr4
7/11/16

I've used most sites that provide cashback -- this one LOOKS Legit- but when it comes to paying seems there might be a problem!
Lack of response to email- no phone CS, even when provided an invoice with tracking number - they just fail to respond. I would STAY AWAY - choose a different cashback site.

sarahl161
7/7/16

I used to love using Shopathome.com but no longer think this is the best cashback website. They recently took away the 2 things that made the company better than the rest. There is no more 110% cashback guarantee and no more ShopGold Rewards program. Also, as far as the Ebay policy, they won't search for missing cashback unless it's a purchase of $1500 or more, which I would never make. I'm sad to say that I will no longer be a loyal customer.

congzhouh
7/6/16

ShopAtHome is the worst cashback site I've used. Supposedly, they will send a check after 3 months of your transactions. The fact is the day before they were supposed to send me a check, they cancelled my account. I accumulated several hundreds of dollars in cashback over a few months, but they wiped everything off without even giving me a notice or explanation. Don't use them! I will file a complaint with bbb.org and strongly suggest that anyone who had the same problem do the same, so everyone knows this is a scam cashback site. FYI, on bbb.org, ShopAtHome is actually listed under a different name: Belcaro Group, Inc, so that, I guess, people cant find related complaints easily. Untrustworthy!
What's mroe unethical, they didn't let me know that they cancelled my account until after I asked them why the cashback was gone. By then, I accummulated another 50+ dollars with them, which they wiped off again!! I could have switched to other cashback sites earlier!
And NO, don't trust them when they replied below that they would discuss the specific problems with me, because I emailed them twice and got no reply at all. See other reviews for the horrible customer service. I will update my review if I ever get a reply as to why my using their cashback site was considered "suspicious" by them! Ridiculous!

reikok
6/27/16

Update

It took time but they fixed my problem.Thank you so much.I am sure they WILL response you sometime, so you should be patient.

I will definitely use shopathome.com ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I requested missing cash back inquiry(submitted#308865) and It has been more than 8 business day, but I have not received any response from them. They mentioned they response between 3- 5 business day.
So I sent another email, but still no response.
I loved use this site before this problem happened.I am disappointed.
I am not sure they even try to response customer's requests.

susans236
6/26/16

This business definitely has the catalyst to create return shoppers that is inside of all of us! I am more relaxed when I shop online knowing that I am making money to shop! How sweet it is!

loul28
6/26/16

I like your site except that I do not always get to print grocery coupons. About every other time they print and I get upset because it takes a lot of time to go through all of them and then end up with nothing.

reginat4
6/23/16

Would have given 5 stars but since I have traded 2500 shopgold points for a $ 25 Belk's Gift card THAT NEVER APPEARED, I cannot get any response from ShopAtHome customer service. I am very annoyed with them and Belk's says they cannot help.

brandonl37
6/1/16

I joined ShopAtHome and am now up to 80 bucks in rebates from portal use! It's tough to get working with ad and script blocking I run, so I use a separate private window with no extensions (or Guest Browsing window in Chrome- go to switch user and select guest) to make sure the cookies stay through my purchase. They're really fast and good a verifying the price matching and I will continue to use them in the future!

annem90
5/21/16

I'm new to Shop at Home but I use several of their competitors, Mr. Rebates, Ebates and Splender. Beware of Shop at Home because they don't provide your cash back electronically through Paypal. They send a paper check, supposedly....I was supposed to receive on a few weeks ago, never got it, and now they won't answer any emails and there is no customer service number to talk to a live person. I would recommend Mr Rebates or Ebates over Shop at Home. Much better service and convenient.

sandrac78
5/19/16

When things track properly, everything is great. Unfortunately, when things do not track properly and a ticket is opened the follow-up is almost non-existent with the exception of the form email you immediately receive afterward to say they received your ticket.

I received an email after a transaction that thank me for using Shop At Home to purchase through a particular site. It went on to offer 3X the cash back if I shopped again by clicking through that particular email. I thought wonderful. I made a purchase and when it tracked it tracked at 1X cash back. I filled out a ticket and so far nothing. No response whatsoever.

crystalb45
5/11/16

Not always clear about percentage offers. Pays very small payouts.

donnac105
5/8/16

I really like getting money for everything that I buy on here. I would have bought any way. I'm just waiting to get paid for my other charges that I have in my purchases. Look forward to receiving my check for what all I have purchased.

lisah200
5/6/16

It makes it so easy to earn money while shopping. The best is when you buy something big. I bought a washer and dryer earlier this year and it was like getting a bonus.

briang87
5/5/16

I love this program I forget to check where it's good at and as soon as I start to shop the offer pops up I don't have to do a thing. My first check was a total surprise and it was for over $70.00 we had bought a pool table and the refund was nice to receive. I love the fact shop at home keeps track of what I'm going to get and let me know this time I know what my check will be and when to expect. Thanks for a great service I look forward to racking up some more refunds.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question