Review of ShopAtHome

5575 Dtc Pkwy Ste 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111-3021

rf61
8/7/17

We've used ShopAtHome for more than five years. Initially it was worth the extra hassle to log into their site before shopping, but recently they quit paying for large purchases and use excuses / spiels that it was the retailer's fault or it didn't meet guidelines, etc. I'm sorry, but when we have used the SAME retailer multiple times every year for regular purchases and ALL small receipts under $200.00 get cashback EXCEPT the large purchase receipts with the SAME household products and a few additional items that met guidelines and SHOULD have qualified then we are getting scammed. WHY would we want to keep giving Shop At Home our personal information and buying history to get cash back if Shop At Home isn't going to honor our large purchases that MET the guidelines anymore...Hope they see this review and realize how many people they are losing. We WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN........FYI Shop AT Home don't even bother posting a please contact us comment like you have on other reviews.....We have done that, followed all rules, contacted customer service AND the retailer that verified our purchase and you STILL tried to blame it on the retailer........Not falling for it again, you are scamming people and you know it. For those that say this is free $ they get their's from affiliate programs and advertise like we get cash back, but they are becoming unethical when they don't honor our part of the cash back even after purchases met the guidelines. We will be going with OTHER companies from now on.

leeanng2
2/24/17

Sometimes its works and sometimes it doesn't. I didn't get cash back from a large appliance purchase. I was told repeatedly that another site was credited as the originating site therefor it was not their issue. This has happened more than once and generally on larger items. I get the same song and dance that it's not their issue but the suppliers and they can't give what they don't get. I just ordered something in January and had to now file a "wheres my cash back" because it was not credited and I just made another large purchase and tracked the track back to be sure it came from their site so we will see how it ends up but I am not hopeful as this seems to be a regular thing. I have had much better luck with coupon cabin.

RESPONSE TO ANNETTE from Shop at home -- This is Shopathomes blanket response. It does not address the issues your site clearly has. It's obviously a system issue as dozens of reviews state the same issues. Rather than referring people to the FAQ maybe Shopathome should look at addressing the real issues here. Have a nice day!

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Lee-Ann,

We are always happy to research missing purchase. However, in the even that a store's tracking records shows an order was credited to another publisher, the order does not qualify for cash back from ShopAtHome.com.

Please refer to our FAQs and terms and conditions for additional details on qualifying purchases. If you have questions, please contact our customer service team.

jmc4
2/24/17

I have earned ~ 5,200 in cash back for the last 7 years, using 6 or 7 different cash back sites, so I know the rules and am always very careful. Please, be careful too when using ShopAtHome as your cash back platform. I have experienced so many problems with them that I stopped using them as my go-to cash back site. Recently, they refused to credit my account for an order placed on Amazon.com. The reason they gave me makes no sense. The more I tried to explain why, the more they argued with me. I think about 1/3 of my clicks are not paid or result in incident tickets. I never experience any issue with Ebates.com for instance. I cannot possibly make mistakes only when I use ShopAtHome.

Should you experience a problem with ShopAtHome, they will tell you that the merchant did not credit ShopAtHome for your order. It's usually the answer they always give. Be suspicious and don't believe them.

Another problem. I contacted ShopAtHome about cash back not being credited, and the customer service rep who dealt with my case/ticket kept arguing with me, spamming my inbox with more and more emails to make his/her point. I have never seen that before. This is highly unprofessional. So disrespectful!

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
We apologize that we were unable to get your Amazon order credited. However, per our terms and conditions, when a an affiliate store does not credit an order to ShopAtHome, the order does not qualify for cash back. Please note that when the store shows that another channel was credited for referring your order, they will not also credit ShopAtHome.com.

richardp161
2/7/17

ShopAtHome.com will payout on small purchases and then when you place a big order they will lie and fabricate any excuse to deny legitimate cashback. This happened 2 times. It was not my error, they are just lying scammers who pocket your cashback for themselves and refuse to payout. These crooks should be in jail. There are more reliable cashback sites out there.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Richard,

ShopAtHome offers cash back when the affiliate store credits us for referring your order. When the store declines to credit ShopAtHome, the order does not qualify for cash back.

We apologize that your orders did not qualify. Please refer to both our FAQs and our terms and conditions for additional information on Qualifying Purchases.

lindam360
2/6/17

I've been using ShopAtHome since 2013 and they have always sent my check on time and paid back very well. I teach finances and highly recommend them to everyone I meet.Their customer service is great too! Try them, you won't be sorry.
L Murray

karthickr4
2/6/17

This is my first time I am using shopathome and I had made purchases for black friday last year. My account was showing that money was supposed to be sent on 1/31 and on 02/02, my account balance went to 0. I checked my paypal account and I dont not see any money transferred from shopathome. I have sent 3 emails to their customer service and have a ticket open but I get only a standard answer that they have transferred the money and I should contact paypal. They would not provide any transaction id or any other information, which should be given if they had really credited my paypal account. I have contacted paypal and they do not see any incoming transaction from shopathome. This leads me to feel and think that this is just a scam. I have used other cashback sites like ebates and have had positive experiences. I would advise others to stay away from shopathome

gp66
1/7/17

I had two large click thrus that I made sure were done properly for Vividseats, and shopathome.com refused to credit me for either of them. and provided 0 evidence of why I shouldn't have received it.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi G!

Thank you for posting your comments. We apologize that your order did not qualify for cash back. Please see our response to your service ticket, as we have provided additional details about how your order was researched with the store.

Please be sure to review our FAQs for information on how purchases qualify for cash back rewards.

kimmerr
1/1/17

I just got lucky and find this site one day, I saw they had many of the stores I shop at and with discounts and to my surprise they sent me a check! I was so happy and so was my husband, ha. I always start my shopping with ShopAtHome. Thanks, Kimme

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi Kimmie!

Awesome to read that you are saving with your ShopAtHome.com cash back rewards! We offer terrific cash back all year long, so be sure to continue starting your online shopping trips with ShopAtHome.com!

Happy New Year!
paml36
11/1/16

Their check mailing schedule is a little confusing, but you get money here and there. Just be sure to shop through the site. It's not like you're paying for it; you're not buying from them. You get back some of the the money you're gonna spend anyway. Shop, and forget about it - surprise in the mail.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi Pam!

We are super happy to hear you are earning cash back rewards with ShopAtHome.com. If we can help answer any questions about our payout process, please contact our customer service department here: http://www.shopathome.com/help and they will be happy to answer any questions you have.

cindyd57
10/30/16

In the past I didn't get paid, and had to "request" payment from Shop At Home. Currently I have 2 cases open. I made a $360 purchase at Saksoff5th and I reserved a hotel for 4 nights for $1,190. I should have gotten over $100 back, but I received NOTHING except excuses about these 2 transactions from ShopAtHome. Maybe this a scam? Now they are trying to blame Saks and Groupon Getaways for not processing the purchases correctly.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi Cindy,

Per our response to ticket 331361 on 11/17, we researched your missing Saksoff5th purchase with the store. The store agreed to credit the order to ShopAtHome.com and your account was credited with the cash back reward.

We responded to ticket 331357 regarding your missing Groupon purchase requesting a valid Order ID on 11/1/16. Per our response, we attempted to research the missing order with the order number you provided, but Groupon is requesting the 9 digit order ID. If you can respond to ticket 331357 with the 9 digit order id, we will be happy to research this order further with Groupon.

doloress14
10/30/16

I've Never Gotten CASH BACK?

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi Dolores,

We apologize that we have not responded to your review sooner. We want to help with your missing cash back.

If you could please submit a missing cash back inquiry for your missing purchases here: http://www.shopathome.com/rebateinquiry.aspx, we will be happy to review your account and research your missing orders. Please be sure to review our FAQs for important information on how purchases qualify for cash back rewards. Our FAQs are listed here: http://www.shopathome.com/faqs.

klv1
10/30/16

I joined Shopathome for several years and I buy a lot online. I never received any money back or given any credit, last week I bought several stuffs on line and I checking right away if they given me any credit or cash back... I see none, zero. This company is a fraud. They steal your money when you shop on line. Don't buy nothing on ShopAtHome and don't give them any chance to get rich on your expenses... Shame on you "ShopAtHome" is a thief, a consumer thief.

linm12
10/2/16

I have had a good experience with Shop At Home until lately. I have received a couple of checks in the mail and was happy. Recently, for some reason, the purchases I made did not show up for cash back. I have submitted missing cash back reports on the purchases per the instructions from Customer Service. So far I have been notified that two of them are being credited to my cash back. I am patiently waiting to hear a response on the others ones I submitted. I am not sure what happened or if I am doing something wrong as before it was just working perfectly. I have always received a response to my emails within a few days. I am hoping for a solution soon and if I am not doing something right that they can tell me what to change in how I shopped for those orders.

cathrynr1
10/2/16

It's quick, easy and i get money back on things i would purchase anyway! I have received several checks from them. the only thing that would make it better is to have the choice to save up to 50.00 before getting your check instead of 20.00.

lizw39
10/2/16

I used to us another cash back site but when I found that ShopAtHome offered a 110% price match guarantee with that site and others I was convinced that SAH was the best bet! I also touted this guarantee to many friends.

Alas, there is no more price matching. While I do still use SAH, I am careful to check other cash back sites to see who offers the best deal.

I have never had any problem with getting my money from SAH. Their customer service is a little slow to respond, but they do respond and I appreciate that.

mariettad
10/2/16

In the 1yr we've been using SAH for our online purchases, my family & I have saved between $100-$150, in the form of checks sent quarterly based on purchases made the prior 90 days. It's the simplest thing in the world: sign up, visit SAH before making an online purchase, click through their link and you will earn a certain percentage (0.5% - 12%+) of your total pre-tax purchase price.

stephanies162
10/2/16

I've completed my Christmas shopping with Shop at Home's help in just one month. I have $40 coming too! No trying to take pictures of receipts from my phone and having them rejected for one reason or another. Great site for seniors and those who don't drive and do most of their shopping online. Thanks Shop at Home!

donnaj26
10/1/16

I have tried numerous times to unsubscribe, but it won't let me. When I research it, it says this is a virus and should be uninstalled ASAP. I did notice something different about how my computer acted. It was slower and I now know it is because of ShopatHome. It also changed the way my home paged looked. I still haven't figured out how to get it off of my computer. I am over whelmed with their emails.

susand150
9/24/16

It is a great way to buy the products you would purchase anyway with a bonus of cash back. I have received several checks from shopathome already!

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Susan, that is awesome!!!! We are thrilled to hear that you are saving big with cash back from ShopAtHome.com! The holidays are right around the corner. ShopAtHome.com will be offering some really amazing cash back deals to help you save big with your holiday shopping!
sarah2923
8/28/16

I figure either you can earn a little bit of extra cash for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, or earn an extra NOTHING. A little is better than none!!!

If I could only remember to activate the rewards each time UGH

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Sara, if you download the ShopAtHome.com browser savings app, you can get reminders when you go to the stores' sites directly. For more information on our browser savings app, click here: http://www.shopathome.com/toolbar-info. We are super thrilled to see that you are earning cash back. We strive to make it easy for you and love when our members earn something for doing shopping they were going to do anyway. So awesome!
patriciaa66
8/28/16

With a knowledgeable and courteous staff, ShopAtHome continues to be a great start to my online shopping experience - and profitable!! Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend ShopArHone.

Patricia Agostino

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
We LOVE to hear when our members are saving with ShopAtHome.com! Thank you for your review and for continuing to use ShopAtHome.com to earn awesome cash back rewards when you shop online. :)
galinay1
8/25/16

I not use The ShopAtHome company more. Because:
1. The ShopAtHome has deceived me, and do not pay more than 15 cash back.
ShopAtHome uses the following scheme: if you say about the missing of your money, the more often you get a letter like this:
"We have contacted the merchant affiliate regarding your purchase. The store records do not attribute the referral for your order to ShopAtHome.com and will not credit us for your order."
A reason about what happened, you do not know. And if you just went through the ShopAtHome website to store site, and stayed there until the full payment, too.
Or, if you said later about the missing money (terms I do not understand: they called 30 days and 90 days - perhaps the term is called depending on the time of your treatment, but it is not in your side).
2. The company is engaged in discrimination. I came from another country and do not speak in English so good, and ShopAtHome use it, that not pay me my cash back money.
I've got a lawyer, and I'm going to get my money from the ShopAtHome.
Please, will say your friends, that ShopAtHome is the company-cheater. You loss your money as me.
__________
4.32 PM 08/25/2016
Ok, I will add here to response to ShopAtHome.
It's not true, that you will missing cash back. I was missing my cash back on July 2016, May 2016, January and February 2016. And ShopAtHome refused me.
I stay on the site and took a payment, because I know, that I can stay. And I did it! Every time! But you didn't know, why you can not get your money. It's a secret - said me ShopAtHome.
I didn't receive my cash back. ShopAtHome said me any reason. But not paid.
If you will search the review another people, that you will read, that the company received your money.
This open fraud and robbery.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hi Galina,

Per our multiple responses to your service tickets, you submitted missing orders past 90 days. Our terms and conditions state that missing order must be submitted within 30 days. Some of your missing orders were made in 2014.

The one order you submitted that was less than 90 days was reported by the store as credited to another publisher, not to ShopAtHome.com. Therefore, per our terms and conditions, the order did not qualify for cash back rewards.

Again, we are sorry that we are unable to research missing orders after so much time has passed. Because of this limitation, we clearly state in our terms and conditions that missing orders must be submitted to ShopatHome.com within 30 days.

When a store tracks and credits an order to ShopAtHome.com, we share our commission in the form of cash back. When an order is not credited to ShopAtHome.com, there is nothing to share.

We want your orders to qualify for cash back rewards. Please be sure to review our FAQs and terms and conditions for additional information on Qualified Purchases.

We hope you will give us another try using the tips in our FAQs.

teresaf27
8/12/16

I have been a customer with Shop at home since 2012 they used to be a good cash back site but the last 2 months I have been missing my cash back from straight talk and have not been able to get it after emailing customer service many times and now the have stopped the 110% guarantee and their cash back is way lower then top cash back and Befrugal. I think if they advertise the cash back then they should make sure we get it because I could have used another site so now I will be going through either top cash back or befrugal because they don't stand behind their advertisement and have been shopping at straight talk through shop at home for 4 years now. So sad that these sites gets everyone to go through them then once we become a loyal customer everything changes. In the past I would have highly recommended shop at home but now I would not recommend them at all I would use top cash back or Befrugal and they give way better cash back.

betsyh6
8/3/16

Cash back for shopping through their site, it so easy!

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hey Betsy, You're awesome! Thanks for shopping with us!
viviann29
8/2/16

It definitely pays to Shopathome!!! How awesome is it to get paid to shop online. I highly recommend it. When you least expect it...........
your check is in the mail
Two thumbs up.

Response from Annette N., ShopAtHome Representative
Hey Vivian, Thanks for the review! It's always exciting to know you have a Cash Back check coming your way!

Laura, Purchases are eligible after 60 days. Therefore, you would have to have reached $20 in cash back on qualified purchases, for example, with qualified purchases made through 6/30/17 to receive a payout on 8/31/17. Note that bonus cash back is not payable until you have $20 in cash back from qualified purchases. If you have additional questions, we can better address them if you use the contact us page on our site. Thank you! ShopAtHome

By Annette N. [ShopAtHome Rep]

Hi Janet! While your account has $55.00, it may not yet be payable. If you can contact us here:http://www.shopathome.com/help/contact and we will be happy to help, we will be happy to look up your account to see when your check is set to issue. Please note, per our response to Dana above, Cash Back Reward checks are issued each time you reach a minimum of $20 in Cash Back Rewards by the Cash Back Earned Date. If your Cash Back Rewards balance is under $20, the balance will roll over to the next scheduled payment period. You must accrue $20 in Cash Back Rewards by the Cash Back Earned Date to qualify for a check. We issue Cash Back Reward checks at the end of each month for Cash Back Rewards earned by the end of the month, two months prior. For example: to receive a check on the 7/31 payout, you would have to have earned $20 in Cash Back Rewards on purchases made through 5/31. If you did not reach the $20 minimum, your rewards would roll into the next month until you reach the $20 minimum by the Cash Back Earned Date for a given payout period. For additional details, please login into your ShopAtHome.com account and refer to the Cash Back Payout Schedule located under "My Cash Back https://secure.shopathome.com/MyCashBackHistory.aspx. Also, be sure to check your account and ensure we have your mailing address. Thank you!

By Annette N.

Great question, Dana! Cash Back Reward checks are issued each time you reach a minimum of $20 in Cash Back Rewards by the Cash Back Earned Date. If your Cash Back Rewards balance is under $20, the balance will roll over to the next scheduled payment period. You must accrue $20 in Cash Back Rewards by the Cash Back Earned Date to qualify for a check. We issue Cash Back Reward checks at the end of each month for Cash Back Rewards earned by the end of the month, two months prior. For example: to receive a check on the 7/31 payout, you would have to have earned $20 in Cash Back Rewards on purchases made through 5/31. If you did not reach the $20 minimum, your rewards would roll into the next month until you reach the $20 minimum by the Cash Back Earned Date for a given payout period. For additional details, please login into your ShopAtHome.com account and refer to the Cash Back Payout Schedule located under "My Cash Back https://secure.shopathome.com/MyCashBackHistory.aspx. If you have any additional questions about your ShopAtHome.com account, please contact us here: http://www.shopathome.com/help/contact and we will be happy to help!

By Annette N.

Yes, Walmart is one of our Cash Back Affiliates!

By Annette N. [ShopAtHome Rep]

With the new My Rewards layout listed on your My Cash Back page, you will find the Sale Amount, Order and associated Track Back number listed under the store name under Details. If you are not seeing this information on your My Cash Back page, please contact us here: http://www.shopathome.com/help/contact and our customer service team will be happy to review your account.

By Annette N. [ShopAtHome Rep]

Hello! Thanks for the question! In order to research your request I am going to need more information! If you want to message me I can look into it personally or if you would like you can email Service@ShopAtHome.com and someone from our Customer Service team will see to all of your questions! Thanks, Jarrod

By Annette N. [ShopAtHome Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other customers.

ShopAtHome?