US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hongt

my first check was lost in thin air for over 1 month but after contacting customer service couple times. (in 20 reviews)

lydiam4

I was tickled pink to get cash for purchases I would have made anyway. (in 62 reviews)

brittanya2

Used it to book our summer vacation and buy back-to-school clothes and got a nice check in the mail. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

betha199
7/26/16

I have used shop at home for years, but lately I never get paid for my purchases and my emails go on with no response. I would recommend using another website that is going to do as they promise. Shop at home definitely not doing that. Poor customer service!!!

rjr4
7/11/16

I've used most sites that provide cashback -- this one LOOKS Legit- but when it comes to paying seems there might be a problem!
Lack of response to email- no phone CS, even when provided an invoice with tracking number - they just fail to respond. I would STAY AWAY - choose a different cashback site.

sarahl161
7/7/16

I love using Shopathome.com. I've used several other cashback websites but think this one is the best. I especially love their 110% cashback guarantee and the ShopGold Rewards (which help you get free online giftcards just by using the site). My complaints about Shopathome are: 1) the Ebay policy where they won't search for missing cashback unless it's a purchase of $1500 or more, which I would never make. And 2) the 110% cashback guarantee doesn't always work if the categories don't match up perfectly to the other website. I've been frustrated in the past when they denied my request to match the cashback of another website after I made the purchase.

congzhouh
7/6/16

ShopAtHome is the worst cashback site I've used. Supposedly, they will send a check after 3 months of your transactions. The fact is the day before they were supposed to send me a check, they cancelled my account. I accumulated several hundreds of dollars in cashback over a few months, but they wiped everything off without even giving me a notice or explanation. Don't use them! I will file a complaint with bbb.org and strongly suggest that anyone who had the same problem do the same, so everyone knows this is a scam cashback site. FYI, on bbb.org, ShopAtHome is actually listed under a different name: Belcaro Group, Inc, so that, I guess, people cant find related complaints easily. Untrustworthy!
What's mroe unethical, they didn't let me know that they cancelled my account until after I asked them why the cashback was gone. By then, I accummulated another 50+ dollars with them, which they wiped off again!! I could have switched to other cashback sites earlier!
And NO, don't trust them when they replied below that they would discuss the specific problems with me, because I emailed them twice and got no reply at all. See other reviews for the horrible customer service. I will update my review if I ever get a reply as to why my using their cashback site was considered "suspicious" by them! Ridiculous!

reikok
6/27/16

Update

It took time but they fixed my problem.Thank you so much.I am sure they WILL response you sometime, so you should be patient.

I will definitely use shopathome.com ever!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I requested missing cash back inquiry(submitted#308865) and It has been more than 8 business day, but I have not received any response from them. They mentioned they response between 3- 5 business day.
So I sent another email, but still no response.
I loved use this site before this problem happened.I am disappointed.
I am not sure they even try to response customer's requests.

susans236
6/26/16

This business definitely has the catalyst to create return shoppers that is inside of all of us! I am more relaxed when I shop online knowing that I am making money to shop! How sweet it is!

loul28
6/26/16

I like your site except that I do not always get to print grocery coupons. About every other time they print and I get upset because it takes a lot of time to go through all of them and then end up with nothing.

reginat4
6/23/16

Would have given 5 stars but since I have traded 2500 shopgold points for a $ 25 Belk's Gift card THAT NEVER APPEARED, I cannot get any response from ShopAtHome customer service. I am very annoyed with them and Belk's says they cannot help.

brandonl37
6/1/16

I joined ShopAtHome and am now up to 80 bucks in rebates from portal use! It's tough to get working with ad and script blocking I run, so I use a separate private window with no extensions (or Guest Browsing window in Chrome- go to switch user and select guest) to make sure the cookies stay through my purchase. They're really fast and good a verifying the price matching and I will continue to use them in the future!

annem90
5/21/16

I'm new to Shop at Home but I use several of their competitors, Mr. Rebates, Ebates and Splender. Beware of Shop at Home because they don't provide your cash back electronically through Paypal. They send a paper check, supposedly....I was supposed to receive on a few weeks ago, never got it, and now they won't answer any emails and there is no customer service number to talk to a live person. I would recommend Mr Rebates or Ebates over Shop at Home. Much better service and convenient.

sandrac78
5/19/16

When things track properly, everything is great. Unfortunately, when things do not track properly and a ticket is opened the follow-up is almost non-existent with the exception of the form email you immediately receive afterward to say they received your ticket.

I received an email after a transaction that thank me for using Shop At Home to purchase through a particular site. It went on to offer 3X the cash back if I shopped again by clicking through that particular email. I thought wonderful. I made a purchase and when it tracked it tracked at 1X cash back. I filled out a ticket and so far nothing. No response whatsoever.

crystalb45
5/11/16

Not always clear about percentage offers. Pays very small payouts.

donnac105
5/8/16

I really like getting money for everything that I buy on here. I would have bought any way. I'm just waiting to get paid for my other charges that I have in my purchases. Look forward to receiving my check for what all I have purchased.

lisah200
5/6/16

It makes it so easy to earn money while shopping. The best is when you buy something big. I bought a washer and dryer earlier this year and it was like getting a bonus.

briang87
5/5/16

I love this program I forget to check where it's good at and as soon as I start to shop the offer pops up I don't have to do a thing. My first check was a total surprise and it was for over $70.00 we had bought a pool table and the refund was nice to receive. I love the fact shop at home keeps track of what I'm going to get and let me know this time I know what my check will be and when to expect. Thanks for a great service I look forward to racking up some more refunds.

colleens21
5/4/16

These good folks have been sending me checks for years! Why? Because, anytime I go to shop on the internet I stop there first and look up the storesI want to visit. Usually, those stores are listed with a cash back percentage. I get the cash back and convenient delivery to my porch!

peggyg12
5/3/16

The pop-up doesn't always come up when on a participating site. I have made purchases that didn't get credited to my account as well.But, when I do get credit for purchases, it does help.

juliem128
5/3/16

Shop at Home is the first site I go to when searching for best online deals and coupons for in store purchases. I love this site! The best is earning money back from purchases.

mollyw15
5/2/16

I do almost all shopping online in order to receive the best price. Having used this site for approximately 6 months, overall, I'm pretty satisfied. My major problem, is my own problem, because at times, I just forget to order through the site. I've already received my first check, and I'm looking forward to additional checks in the near future. Again, overall, I'm satisfied, since I love to shop and get paid for it.

rosemariek1
5/2/16

I do a lot of on-line shopping. Going through Shop-at-Home's portal gives me extra cash back from vendor sites I frequent anyway. What's not to like?

Tip for consumers: If you don't see your vendor, search for it. You'll be surprised at all the vendors available through the portal.

jd159
5/2/16

I have been using Shop at Home for several years. It is the best. The 110% guarantee is amazing. Customer service is excellent.

marting54
5/2/16

so far have not had a problem with shop at home,great customer service and great perks!!!!!!Keep it going

sallyv5
5/1/16

The cash back on purchases is just great! Very easy & free money when you combine it with the coupons offered. Best!

lorrained14
5/1/16

I have never had a problem, am very satisfied with this site. It is fast and easy.

cobia
5/1/16

I love using shop at home to do my shopping if there was one thing I could change is is that it be more easy navigation of the site
Thanks shop at home

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question