Eatout.co.ke

Eatout.co.ke has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Eatout.co.ke also ranks 6th among Restaurant Discounts sites.

How would you rate Eatout.co.ke?

“Wonderful help.”

Hamdani B.
6/30/18

Eatout helps me find the best eatout joints in the city. For a foodie like myself, eatout is like a staple platform and I can't tell how many restaurants I have personally discovered directly through eatout; Fogo Gaucho, Tamambo, Sagret.

“Biased”

Reuben W.
8/6/18

Ubaguzi kibao. Why does eatout.co.ke list all well-known cafes & restaurants in the main cities/It is like they only cater to the upper class

hamdanib
June 30th, 2018
reubenw12
August 6th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Eatout.co.ke staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eatout.co.ke?

Have a question about Eatout.co.ke?